• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Great
7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

In this movie, we see how dong lee comes to India to kill Subha Srinivasan, a genetics student who is a threat to "OPERATION RED". We see how he creates problems for her and Arvind, but there's a secret story which is not shown in the movie.

-----

2 years ago,

Chinese government hires Dong Lee to kill a genetics student from India, Subha Srinivasan. When Dong Lee saw her pictures, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was a young, beautiful girl with a seductive body. Dong Lee, who was mastered in Hypnosis decided to go to India and use his tricks on her.

(Dong Lee decides to taste this Indian girl)

He goes to India as a genetics student and meets Subha Srinivasan. She finds him smart and both started getting closer with each other.

(Dong traps Subha and befriends with her.)

Subha also started liking him because of his funny nature. Dong Lee takes advantage of her feelings and takes her to his room. Subha, who was a virgin at the time kept blushing in front of her new boyfriend.

(Subha loses her purity to Chinese Dong Lee)

Dong Lee was extremely happy as he got the chance to take her purity and he didn't waste any time in it. He enjoyed her virgin body for whole night.

(Dong is teasing young and naive Subha)

Subha, who was unaware about his intentions kept asking him to pour his Chinese sperms in her Indian pussy. She was madly in love with him and didn't think twice about the consequences.

(Subha is feeling the hot sperm loads in her fertile womb)

Dong Lee kept asking her for some fetishes every day and she couldn't oppose to him. Every day, she was learning new about sex life and enjoying it.

(Subha learning new things from Dong Lee, like boob job)

Dong Lee even asked her to have sex in college library and Subha happily accepted it. She didn't feel shy about having sex in public places.

(Subha having sex in College Library with Dong Lee)

Subha did everything to please her Chinese boyfriend. In this process, she completely forgot about her mission of DNA sampling of Bodhisattva. Her mind was corrupted by continuous fucking from Dong Lee. He even recorded their sex video and posted it online.

(Password : Desifake)

Finally one day, Subha caught Dong chatting with her professor and found out his real intentions. She was completely heartbroken and confronted Dong. He smirked at her and looked at her with his hypnotic eyes. She stopped yelling at him and looked at him continuously.

Dong : Subha, now you are no longer a Genetics Student. You are Shruthi, a public prostitute who loves to have sex with men. Now go around the college and get fucked by all students and professors.

Subha, who was under hypnosis spell, nodded her head and looked at Professor. He looked at her in shock. She was his best student and now she was looking at him lustfully. She didn't waste any time and started sucking his dick in front of Dong.

(Subha giving blowjob to her favourite professor)

She was going so hard with Professor dick that he couldn't control himself and started cumming on her hands. Subha smirked and then looked back at Dong who asked her to go around the city to fuck all men and then return to him. She nodded her head again and then went outside.

(Subha takes all DNA out of her professor dick)

From that day on, Subha went around the college campus, fucking all students and professors. She was labelled as a Public Whore by all students. She was hardly attending any classes and was busy with men in some random room.

(Subha's first Double Penetration with school Janitors : Abbas and Maqbool)

Once a bright student, Subha had turned into a public cumdump in the college. She was continuously fucking men in the college. Her seniors, juniors, her classmates, every one was getting a chance to fuck her sexy body.

(Subha gets fucked by Vice Principal : Mr. D'Souza)

(Subha's best friend also decides to creampie her pussy with his seeds)

(Subha with the drop out druggie Kabir)

(Subha also took virginity of fresher students)

(Even in her hypnotic state, Subha got highest marks in her studies, thanks to Professor)

(Subha doesn't want to leave Watchman uncle alone at night, so she decides to become his cumdump for a week)

(Gangbang is the best solution to satisfy multiple dicks at a time.)

(Getting fucked by the same boy whom you reported to the higher officials for bullying others)

For 3 months, she kept fucking men around the college. Finally, she met Dong Lee, who looked at her degenerated mind and decided to bring her back to normalcy. He hypnotised everyone in the college and erased the memory of Subha from their minds. He decides not to kill Subha because he thought that she will not bring any harm to Chinese government any time soon, so he wipes her memory out and brings her back to normal self. She didn't remember anything happened with her in last 3 months. She only remembered the conversation she heard between Dong and Professor and decides to bring Bodhisattva genes back. She found out that one man has the genes identical to Bodhisattva decent and decides to go to his house.

In movie, we see Subha visits Arvind's house to get his details and then story unfolds.

Great ?

Suriya is busy in movies and he is not paying much attention towards his wife, Jyothika.

She is also busy in her daily life and spending time in satisfying her servant's sexual needs.

7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

In this movie, we see how dong lee comes to India to kill Subha Srinivasan, a genetics student who is a threat to "OPERATION RED". We see how he creates problems for her and Arvind, but there's a secret story which is not shown in the movie.

-----

2 years ago,

Chinese government hires Dong Lee to kill a genetics student from India, Subha Srinivasan. When Dong Lee saw her pictures, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was a young, beautiful girl with a seductive body. Dong Lee, who was mastered in Hypnosis decided to go to India and use his tricks on her.

He goes to India as a genetics student and meets Subha Srinivasan. She finds him smart and both started getting closer with each other.

Subha also started liking him because of his funny nature. Dong Lee takes advantage of her feelings and takes her to his room. Subha, who was a virgin at the time kept blushing in front of her new boyfriend.

Dong Lee was extremely happy as he got the chance to take her purity and he didn't waste any time in it. He enjoyed her virgin body for whole night.

Subha, who was unaware about his intentions kept asking him to pour his Chinese sperms in her Indian pussy. She was madly in love with him and didn't think twice about the consequences.

Dong Lee kept asking her for some fetishes every day and she couldn't oppose to him. Every day, she was learning new about sex life and enjoying it.

Dong Lee even asked her to have sex in college library and Subha happily accepted it. She didn't feel shy about having sex in public places.

Subha did everything to please her Chinese boyfriend. In this process, she completely forgot about her mission of DNA sampling of Bodhisattva. Her mind was corrupted by continuous fucking from Dong Lee. He even recorded their sex video and posted it online.

Finally one day, Subha caught Dong chatting with her professor and found out his real intentions. She was completely heartbroken and confronted Dong. He smirked at her and looked at her with his hypnotic eyes. She stopped yelling at him and looked at him continuously.

Dong : Subha, now you are no longer a Genetics Student. You are Shruthi, a public prostitute who loves to have sex with men. Now go around the college and get fucked by all students and professors.

Subha, who was under hypnosis spell, nodded her head and looked at Professor. He looked at her in shock. She was his best student and now she was looking at him lustfully. She didn't waste any time and started sucking his dick in front of Dong.

She was going so hard with Professor dick that he couldn't control himself and started cumming on her hands. Subha smirked and then looked back at Dong who asked her to go around the city to fuck all men and then return to him. She nodded her head again and then went outside.

From that day on, Subha went around the college campus, fucking all students and professors. She was labelled as a Public Whore by all students. She was hardly attending any classes and was busy with men in some random room.

Once a bright student, Subha had turned into a public cumdump in the college. She was continuously fucking men in the college. Her seniors, juniors, her classmates, every one was getting a chance to fuck her sexy body.

(Even in her hypnotic state, Subha got highest marks in her studies, thanks to Professor)

(Subha doesn't want to leave Watchman uncle alone at night, so she decides to become his cumdump for a week)

(Getting fucked by the same boy whom you reported to the higher officials for bullying others)

For 3 months, she kept fucking men around the college. Finally, she met Dong Lee, who looked at her degenerated mind and decided to bring her back to normalcy. He hypnotised everyone in the college and erased the memory of Subha from their minds. He decides not to kill Subha because he thought that she will not bring any harm to Chinese government any time soon, so he wipes her memory out and brings her back to normal self. She didn't remember anything happened with her in last 3 months. She only remembered the conversation she heard between Dong and Professor and decides to bring Bodhisattva genes back. She found out that one man has the genes identical to Bodhisattva decent and decides to go to his house.

In movie, we see Subha visits Arvind's house to get his details and then story unfolds.

Superb... This i would say is the best story till date...from ur end... Anyway u cud have left her as slut forever rather than dongle changing her back... But its ok... Its ur style.anyway nice.. But. Waiting for drishyam too

Mom warned me to stay away from Shruthi and Sana. I ignored her advice and Today, I am high on drugs, in a hotel room, with my 2 best friends who tricked me into fucking a random man who took my virginity and planted his seeds in my womb.

Suriya is busy in movies and he is not paying much attention towards his wife, Jyothika.

She is also busy in her daily life and spending time in satisfying her servant's sexual needs.

Excellent bro.... Very nice creation..... Awesome work bro....... Very simple hot and tempting creation of Jyothika........ Fake with the story line makes to see the Jyothika getting fucked again and again....... And story looks real as Jyothika will get fucked by all the servants in the house doing all type hard core sex 1 or multiple at the same time blowjob boob job gangbang bdsm everything happens everyday morning afternoon evening night all time...... Nice bro..........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????❤️❤️❤️❤️??????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️?????❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️????❤️❤️❤️☺️☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️❤️????❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thk u vvvvvvvv mch for the reply and the hot creation of Jyothika bro.......... If possible make a great fucking session story of Jyothika bro......,... Thk u vvvvvvvv mch bro........

Thk u.........

Gangbang Gang

(Kriti Sanon)
Silver is smoking cigarettes while looking outside the window. His gang was standing at the hallway looking at him. All men were hungry for fucking another actress, but they knew that only SILVER can trap the best actress for them..

Suleman : Bhai, it's been a while since we gangabanged a hottie. How about trapping a new actress and blackmailing her?

Kesu : Yeah Bhai.. How about Shraddha Kapoor or Kiara Advani? I want to fuck them so much.

Silver : I know you guys are hungry for an actress. But, tonight you have to satisfy the same slut who destroyed you all last time.

All men started looking at each other. They somehow realised who was coming tonight.

Yakub : Bhai.. You mean Kriti Sanon?

Silver looked at him and smiled. All men in the room nervously smiled and recalled the last time they had gangabanged her.

--------------

Kriti Sanon was embroiled in controversy for her drug activities. (Reference to my another short story). It was SILVER who offered a helping hand to her and brought her out of the controversy and helped her regain her popularity. Kriti was indebted to SILVER's help and came to his house for weekend Gangbang session.

All gang members were overjoyed by the uninvited guest. They all were big fan of Kriti Sanon and we're dreaming of gang-fucking her.

Kriti : I am here to satisfy your as well as my lust.. I hope you guys will be able to satisfy my lust with your cocks.

All men laughed at her remarks and jumped over her to teach her lesson. They started fucking her ruthlessly. Her pussy, ass and mouth were filled with dicks and she was getting creampied by them again and again.

Kriti got fucked nonstop by all 20 men in 8 hours long Gangbang session. They thought, they had taught her a lesson, but Kriti asked them to fuck her as she is still not satisfied with the Gangbang.

All men looked at her and started fucking her again. They slapped her, choked her, spitted over her, some even peed over her body..

For next 7 hours, Kriti got gangabanged by all men. This nonstop 15 hour fucking took toll on gang members and they slept on the floor.

Kriti, who was still unsatisfied with the sex, started sucking the dicks of exhausted gang members. They asked Kriti to stop, but she kept sucking their dicks till they cum in her mouth.

-----------

Danish : That Bitch... I still remember she was not leaving my cock even after I came. I don't think I will be able to satisfy her.

Sandy : Yeah man. I think it's better to leave before she arrives.

Before they could leave the SILVER VILLA, the main door opened.

"Hello Kids.. Are you ready to get fucked by me?"

ERO-DRUG

Prof. Hanson : We have completed our final trials with our new drug. This formula will change the human future forever.

Saxena : I am excited to see the results Mr. Hanson. I've invested tons of money in this project and I have great expectations from you..

Hanson : This drug will not disappoint you sir. I have used it on the girl who lives next to my room and observed her for 2 weeks. Here's the video.

Sex Video of a girl starts...

"Aahh..Ahh..Fuck me baby..Punish me for my mistake..Ahhh.."

Saxena : What's this Mr. Hanson?

Hanson : This is the result of our invention Mr. Saxena. Her name is Sayali, my neighbour's daughter. She is our test model for this drug.

Saxena : What? You gave her the ERO-DRUG?

Hanson : Yeah.. I mean NO... She was interested in Drug studies and I gave her a sample of ERO-DRUG to smell..

Saxena : Are you stupid Mr. Hanson? What if she reports us for drugging her and using her as test model?

Hanson : She will not report it, Sir. She has completely lost her moral stand now.. Haha..

Saxena : What do you mean?

Hanson resumes the video & both starts watching the video.

"Aahh..Fuck me baby..Punish me for my mistake..Ahh"

Hanson : Actually, she was getting stalked by the boy in the video. She reported him to police and he got arrested.

Saxena : What? The boy with whom she is having sex is her stalker?

Hanson : Yes..

Saxena : Why did you do that?

Hanson : She is not an innocent girl Mr. Saxena. She called me PIG in front of her friends. I still remember how she made fun of me & laughed at me.

Saxena : That means you are taking revenge on her, right? You gave her ERO-DRUG intentionally, she didn't ask for it, right?

Hanson : Aa..No..No.. She asked for it. I gave it to her because she asked for it.

"Fuck you bitch.. my life got ruined by your false complaint. Take it bitch.. I will make you pay for everything. I will turn you into a public whore."

Hanson : Hahaha.. I am proud of this boy. He did what he said.

Saxena : Huh? Excuse me. What did you just said?

Hanson stops the video and starts another video. Saxena looks at the video and sees Sayali having sex with 2 random men.

"Aahh..Ahhh...Yes..Yes...Fuck me boys. Fuck me till you feel satisfied.. I am your whore , use my ass pussy darling.."

Saxena : Hanson, Is...Is she still under ERO-DRUG influence?

Hanson : Yes, Mr. Saxena. An ounce of ERO-DRUG will turn a conservative girl into a public whore for a week..

Saxena : Hanson, I invested in this project for fighting against declining fertility rate. This is not what I wanted..

"Cum inside me baby.. Get me pregnant with your seeds..Aahhh..."

Hanson : Look at her, Sir.. She is asking that man to impregnate her. She is willing to get pregnant with his child. What do you mean by this isn't what you wanted? I am doing as you said. I am helping to increase the fertility rate of the country.

Saxena : By turning women into whores?

Hanson : What's wrong in it? Women are born whores who need dick in their pussy for all day.

Saxena : You are a disgrace Mr. Hanson. I did not expect this from you. Release that girl right now or I will report you to the police.

Hanson : Don't do this Mr. Saxena. I have spent my years on this project. I have already freed the girl in the video. I filmed only 2 videos of her to show you how effective ERO-DRUG is. I thought you'll be thrilled at the results.

Saxena : Bullshit.. You are showing me rape video of a girl as a result of ERO-DRUG. I spent millions of rupees for what? To see 2 sex videos of an unconscious girl?

Hanson : I...I am sorry Sir. I will not do this again. I will also apologize to the girl..

Saxena : You should. I forgive you for this time because you are the best in this field. If I see anything like this again, your ugly ass will be in Tihar Jail..

Saxena angrily storms out of the laboratory and Hanson looks at him with a discouraged face..

Hanson : I thought you will like the results Mr. Saxena. Well, I think I have to release Sayali and start working with my another Test Model..

He clicks on another video and a woman starts screaming in pleasure..

"Ahh.. Hanson.. Ahh.."

Hanson smiles at the woman's response in the video.

"Mrs. Saxena. I hope you'll not tell our little secret to your stupid husband.."

"Ofcourse Not..Hanson.. I will not reveal this to anyone. Aahh.."

In the video, Hanson was having sex with Mr. Saxena's wife, Surabhi.

Sayali Shastri - Confidential File1 - Click Here

Sayali Shastri - Confidential File2 - Click Here

Surbhi Saxena - Cheating Wife - Click Here

Alex Coal as "Sayali Shastri"

Angela White as "Surbhi Saxena"

Last edited:
ERO-DRUG

Prof. Hanson : We have completed our final trials with our new drug. This formula will change the human future forever.

Saxena : I am excited to see the results Mr. Hanson. I've invested tons of money in this project and I have great expectations from you..

Hanson : This drug will not disappoint you sir. I have used it on the girl who lives next to my room and observed her for 2 weeks. Here's the video.

Sex Video of a girl starts...

"Aahh..Ahh..Fuck me baby..Punish me for my mistake..Ahhh.."

Saxena : What's this Mr. Hanson?

Hanson : This is the result of our invention Mr. Saxena. Her name is Sayali, my neighbour's daughter. She is our test model for this drug.

Saxena : What? You gave her the ERO-DRUG?

Hanson : Yeah.. I mean NO... She was interested in Drug studies and I gave her a sample of ERO-DRUG to smell..

Saxena : Are you stupid Mr. Hanson? What if she reports us for drugging her and using her as test model?

Hanson : She will not report it, Sir. She has completely lost her moral stand now.. Haha..

Saxena : What do you mean?

Hanson resumes the video & both starts watching the video.

"Aahh..Fuck me baby..Punish me for my mistake..Ahh"

Hanson : Actually, she was getting stalked by the boy in the video. She reported him to police and he got arrested.

Saxena : What? The boy with whom she is having sex is her stalker?

Hanson : Yes..

Saxena : Why did you do that?

Hanson : She is not an innocent girl Mr. Saxena. She called me PIG in front of her friends. I still remember how she made fun of me & laughed at me.

Saxena : That means you are taking revenge on her, right? You gave her ERO-DRUG intentionally, she didn't ask for it, right?

Hanson : Aa..No..No.. She asked for it. I gave it to her because she asked for it.

"Fuck you bitch.. my life got ruined by your false complaint. Take it bitch.. I will make you pay for everything. I will turn you into a public whore."

Hanson : Hahaha.. I am proud of this boy. He did what he said.

Saxena : Huh? Excuse me. What did you just said?

Hanson stops the video and starts another video. Saxena looks at the video and sees Sayali having sex with 2 random men.

"Aahh..Ahhh...Yes..Yes...Fuck me boys. Fuck me till you feel satisfied.. I am your whore , use my ass pussy darling.."

Saxena : Hanson, Is...Is she still under ERO-DRUG influence?

Hanson : Yes, Mr. Saxena. An ounce of ERO-DRUG will turn a conservative girl into a public whore for a week..

Saxena : Hanson, I invested in this project for fighting against declining fertility rate. This is not what I wanted..

"Cum inside me baby.. Get me pregnant with your seeds..Aahhh..."

Hanson : Look at her, Sir.. She is asking that man to impregnate her. She is willing to get pregnant with his child. What do you mean by this isn't what you wanted? I am doing as you said. I am helping to increase the fertility rate of the country.

Saxena : By turning women into whores?

Hanson : What's wrong in it? Women are born whores who need dick in their pussy for all day.

Saxena : You are a disgrace Mr. Hanson. I did not expect this from you. Release that girl right now or I will report you to the police.

Hanson : Don't do this Mr. Saxena. I have spent my years on this project. I have already freed the girl in the video. I filmed only 2 videos of her to show you how effective ERO-DRUG is. I thought you'll be thrilled at the results.

Saxena : Bullshit.. You are showing me rape video of a girl as a result of ERO-DRUG. I spent millions of rupees for what? To see 2 sex videos of an unconscious girl?

Hanson : I...I am sorry Sir. I will not do this again. I will also apologize to the girl..

Saxena : You should. I forgive you for this time because you are the best in this field. If I see anything like this again, your ugly ass will be in Tihar Jail..

Saxena angrily storms out of the laboratory and Hanson looks at him with a discouraged face..

Hanson : I thought you will like the results Mr. Saxena. Well, I think I have to release Sayali and start working with my another Test Model..

He clicks on another video and a woman starts screaming in pleasure..

"Ahh.. Hanson.. Ahh.."

Hanson smiles at the woman's response in the video.

"Mrs. Saxena. I hope you'll not tell our little secret to your stupid husband.."

"Ofcourse Not..Hanson.. I will not reveal this to anyone. Aahh.."

In the video, Hanson was having sex with Mr. Saxena's wife, Surabhi.

Sayali Shastri - Confidential File1 - Click Here

Sayali Shastri - Confidential File2 - Click Here

Surbhi Saxena - Cheating Wife - Click Here

Alex Coal as "Sayali Shastri"

Angela White as "Surbhi Saxena"
Oh god great story

7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

-----

2 years ago,

nice ones

Peon : Megha Ma'am, my little son in so naughty. Yesterday, you took good care of him and helped me to handle him. He is getting naughty again. Can you come with me to the store room to teach that little boy some good lessons?

Megha:

(Megha knows what he is talking about and she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake again. )
The boy isn’t the problem it’s something about the peon. She smiles as she shakes her head, she wants a snake in her cave but she’s afraid of cave excavation.

Doctor (2021)
(Deleted Scene)

Chinnu got kidnapped by child traffickers and Varun and Padmini started finding the culprits separately. Padmini finds out that the duo Melvin-Alvin are involved in the kidnapping. She wanted information from one of them, so she decided to go behind Melvin and seduced him.

She didn't know that Melvin knows her plan and gives her a seductive drug. She started kissing Melvin passionately and Melvin penetrated her and started fucking her in doggy style.

"Baby, do you want to know where your niece is?", Melvin spanked her ass.

"Aahh..Aahh..I don't care darling.. fuck me..Aahh.. Fuck my pussy and pour your seeds in my womb.. aaahhhh ", Padmini lost her mind and kept cumming on his dick.

---------

On the other side, Varun was trying his best to find Chinnu. He has enlisted a gangster named Mahali for helping him. Mahali agreed to help Varun, but his eyes were on Sumathi, Chinnu's mother. He wanted to taste her body and he slowly trapped her.

"Sumathi, don't you have shame? Your daughter is kidnapped and you are riding on my dick.", Mahali grabbed her waist and started ramming his dick in her pussy.

"Aaaahh..Aaahh.. Don't say that. I am doing this for my daughter.. Aahh.. Aaahh.. Fuck..Yes..Yes..I don't have any shame.. I don't care about my daughter. Fuck me harder..Aahh..", Sumathi finally revealed her true slutty side and came on his dick.

Pic Credit : @MrGhostRider
They were lucky to find Chinnu, and Chinnu was overjoyed to find her new cousin sister and baby brother.

Gangbang Gang

(Kriti Sanon)

Silver is smoking cigarettes while looking outside the window. His gang was standing at the hallway looking at him. All men were hungry for fucking another actress, but they knew that only SILVER can trap the best actress for them..

Suleman : Bhai, it's been a while since we gangabanged a hottie. How about trapping a new actress and blackmailing her?

Kesu : Yeah Bhai.. How about Shraddha Kapoor or Kiara Advani? I want to fuck them so much.

Silver : I know you guys are hungry for an actress. But, tonight you have to satisfy the same slut who destroyed you all last time.

All men started looking at each other. They somehow realised who was coming tonight.

Yakub : Bhai.. You mean Kriti Sanon?

Silver looked at him and smiled. All men in the room nervously smiled and recalled the last time they had gangabanged her.

--------------

Kriti Sanon was embroiled in controversy for her drug activities. (Reference to my another short story). It was SILVER who offered a helping hand to her and brought her out of the controversy and helped her regain her popularity. Kriti was indebted to SILVER's help and came to his house for weekend Gangbang session.

All gang members were overjoyed by the uninvited guest. They all were big fan of Kriti Sanon and we're dreaming of gang-fucking her.

Kriti : I am here to satisfy your as well as my lust.. I hope you guys will be able to satisfy my lust with your cocks.

All men laughed at her remarks and jumped over her to teach her lesson. They started fucking her ruthlessly. Her pussy, ass and mouth were filled with dicks and she was getting creampied by them again and again.

Kriti got fucked nonstop by all 20 men in 8 hours long Gangbang session. They thought, they had taught her a lesson, but Kriti asked them to fuck her as she is still not satisfied with the Gangbang.

All men looked at her and started fucking her again. They slapped her, choked her, spitted over her, some even peed over her body..

For next 7 hours, Kriti got gangabanged by all men. This nonstop 15 hour fucking took toll on gang members and they slept on the floor.

Kriti, who was still unsatisfied with the sex, started sucking the dicks of exhausted gang members. They asked Kriti to stop, but she kept sucking their dicks till they cum in her mouth.

-----------

Danish : That Bitch... I still remember she was not leaving my cock even after I came. I don't think I will be able to satisfy her.

Sandy : Yeah man. I think it's better to leave before she arrives.

Before they could leave the SILVER VILLA, the main door opened.

"Hello Kids.. Are you ready to get fucked by me?"

Please do this kind of long story on Tamanna... please humble request

Kareena loves her husband Saif and Stepson Ibrahim equally.

That's why she got impregnated by Saif once & then got impregnated by her Stepson Ibrahim

Pic Credit: @AishFucker

My mom is getting closer with my best friends. I don't know why but I am not feeling good about this. They come to my house when I leave for college .

(Your besties have turned your mom into a WHORE.)

"Yash, I am going to office. Close the door and take care of your mom."

"Yes Dad.. I am taking good care of her. You just leave now or you'll spoil everything."

I want to post some videos here, but I have no idea how to post it here. I tried Vimeo, but they banned me for posting porn videos.

Can you guys give me some suggestions on free video hosting websites with no restrictions on video (mature videos allowed)

Back