• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Damm bro.. u just nailed it LEFT & RIGHT.... This was fucking Epic deep dark story.. I just loved imagining her younger version getting destroyed by Shakti Kapoor..

*I hope Shakti had trained same concept to his daughter Shraddha some day..
Scandals of Shakti
(Samantha Ruth Prabhu)

Year 2010

Samantha won her Best Female debut Award at Filmfare Awards 2010. She had a promising future now.

Lots of producers wanted to cast her in their movies now. But, there was something Samantha was afraid of.

2 years ago,
Year 2008

Samantha was sitting on a couch, waiting for someone. After some time, she sees a veteran actor from Bollywood and stands up.

Samantha : Hello Sir...

It was Shakti Kapoor, who was completely drunk at the time. He watches Samantha, a young girl who had a dream of becoming an actress.

Shakti : So, you are that bitch...

Samantha gets surprised at his remarks. She didn't expect it from a veteran actor.

Samantha : So..Sorry?

Shakti : You are Samantha right? You are here for filming the scene right?

Samantha : Ye..Yes Sir...

Shakti : Okay.. First of all, be comfortable and don't call me Sir.... Just call me Shakti.. Okay?

Samantha : Yeah..Sir..I mean Shakti Ji..

Shakti : No Ji... Only Shakti.. We are buddies now..haha..

Samantha : Ye...Yes Shakti..

Shakti : Good.. Now you're the actress for my next scene. You know everything right? We are filming a C-grade movie and you have some sensual scenes to perform in this scene..

Samantha : Yeah.. I know Sir, sorry.. Shakti.. I am well prepared..

Shakti : Good.. Now take some rest now. We will meet tomorrow to the shooting site. We will start filming the scene tomorrow..

Samantha stands up and leaves. Shakti looks at her thick ass and unzips his pants..

Shakti : This slut..hehe... Look at that fat ass.. oofff..I am going to taste her tomorrow..

---------

Next Day,

Samantha looks around, there was no one except a man with a camera. Shakti was standing under a tree, waiting for her..

Samantha : Sir.. I mean, Shakti..There's only one man?

Shakti : Yeah.. You know the scene right.. We have to film a very intimate scenes here. That's why I called our cameraman only..

Samantha : Yeah.. You are right..

Shakti : Now let's start with the scene..

-----

Samantha : Ohh Babu.. What are you doing here? Are you watching women taking bath?

Shakti : No..No.... I was just walking by and saw them. That's it.. I had no other intention..

9fvIK.jpg

Samantha : Okay.. But if villagers find you here, they will beat you..hehe..

Shakti leaves the place in hurry and Samantha watches him and laughs. She goes near a tree and starts undressing. Suddenly, she feels someone's presence and looks behind..

Samantha : Oh My... you..Babu.. What are you doing here?

D6ER8.jpg

Shakti looks at Samantha's nude boobs. Though it was all acting, Samantha was completely involved with her character and was standing naked in front of him..

Shakti : Yeah.. I want to see your naked body..

Suddenly, he removes his clothes and comes in front of her. Samantha looks at his big dick and gets surprised. She looks away..

Shakti : I want to taste you.. I want to taste hottie from village..

Shakti grabs Samantha and starts kissing her back..

Samantha : ahh...Babu..aahh.. leave me.. aaahh...

Shakti : No..No.. I am not going to leave you.. Your smell is amazing..ummhh...umhh...

He keeps kissing her back and suddenly they hear the voice of women..

Samantha : Oh Shit... Shakti.. There are women coming..

Shakti : shh... Don't lose your character..Stay in your character.. This is better than I imagined. Keep on your acting...

Samantha : Ohh Okay..

Samantha : Ohh Babu...leave me.. my friends are coming here. They will find us..aahhh..

DOc3M.png

Shakti : no..let them know your body belongs to me. Let them catch us in this position..

Samantha was getting frightened as the girls keep coming closer to them. Shakti kept caressing her body and kissing her neck..

Samantha : umm..aahh...Babu...aahh..

Shakti : You like it? The thought of getting caught is making you horny, right?

Samantha was leaking in her pussy. This sensation was making her horny. She keeps her eyes on the girls and after some time, the girls walk past them, without noticing them.

Samantha : hush... Leave me Babu... Don't do this..

Shakti : No.. I am not going to leave you until you make me happy..

Shakti puts his dick at her pussy and Samantha gets the shock of her life. She looks back at Shakti who had a demonic smile on his face. Before she could react, Shakti's penis penetrated her pussy and she screams in pain..

Samantha : ahh... Shakti... aahh...

Shakti puts his hands on her mouth and started fucking her..

Shakti : I just improvised this scene..aahh...aahh...

Samantha : ummm..ahh...this was not in the script..aahhh...

DOuUK.png

Shakti : fuck the script..aahh...just stay in the character you damn bitch..aahhh...

Samantha bites her lips as she feels his dick deep inside her.

Shakti : Fuck..aahh.. Samantha...your cunt is tighter than I thought..aahh...fuck...

Samantha and Shakti forgot about the presence of cameraman and started fucking each other. They didn't care about the people who was walking around the road.

Shakti : Fuck...Fuck...Fuck..aahh..it's coming...it's coming...aahhhh...aahhh...fuck..aahhhh....

Shakti increased his speed and kept fucking Samantha till he reaches the orgasm. He started cumming inside Samantha's pussy in broad daylight. Thick loads of sperms were filling Samantha pussy. After unloading everything inside her, Shakti looks at her face and starts kissing her. Samantha also started kissing him back.

DgIls.png

Cameraman was recording everything and he also leaked in his pants while watching this sex.

Shakti wears his clothes and monitors the sex scene..

Shakti : Wow...You did amazing job Samantha.. I didn't expect this level of acting from rookie like you..

Samantha felt proud after getting compliments from Shakti Kapoor. She cleans her pussy and wears her panty.

Samantha : Thank you so much Shakti..

Shakti : Call me Sir.. Shakti Sir.. Have some respect for Veterans..

Samantha fails to understand the sudden change in his behaviour.

Samantha : S...Sorry Sir..

Shakti : Now, your job is done.. Here's the charges for the scene. Your schedule is over now.

He takes out ₹5,000 and give it to Samantha. She gets more confused now.

Samantha : Wa...Wait.. My schedule is over?

Shakti : Yeah.. We filmed your scene and you did a good job.. Take this money and go back to Chennai..

Shakti puts the money in her blouse and leaves the place. He had the sex video with him. Samantha was so shocked that she kept looking at his back till he vanished..

--------

Now,

Year 2010

Samantha returns back from her memories..

She looks at the article in the mobile. It was about Shakti Kapoor and a South Indian actress.. She feels relieved after reading the comments..

Samantha : Thank God.. They think it's Tammanah Bhatia..

Samantha : If this psycho man leaks my sex video, my career will end before it starts. I cannot afford it now. I have to do something before he starts blackmailing me...

Pic Credit : @magicart

Am I the only one having issues with Internet connectivity of AIRTEL?
I've been trying to log in but it takes so much time to log in or to load a page that I drop the idea of posting anything.

Bro invader and sai pallavi continue
Waiting for the same thing from both of you @Silverstone & @Emma Morgan brothers. Don't forgive bitches like her. Sai Pallavi is neither a good warrior nor a brave queen but she's a very good fucking slut who slept with every men in the Pallabi Kingdom and got their own ideas to gain some mere sexual pleasure and defeat our Invader. She has to be punished without any mercy for cheating.

IPL 2019

Untold Story of Anushka Sharma

Year 2019 :

Virat Kohli was in his prime during that time and Anushka was watching him performing well in nets. She was confident that RCB will win their 1st trophy under Virat's captaincy.

"Darling, you have to win this time or else...."

------

A week ago :

Bookie : Anushka Bhabhi.. Thanks for coming.. I thought, you will not come to meet a man like me.

Anushka : Shut Up and tell me why you called me here..

Bookie : Bhabhi.. I know you love to bet on IPL matches and that's why I am here..

He opens the bag and Anushka looks at it..

Anushka : Wh..What...is this?

Bookie : $10 million dollars.. I will invest this amount in your film production company if you make with me.. With RCB winning each match, I'll give you half a million dollars..

Anushka : and what if RCB loses?

Bookie looked at her white sexy body and smiled.

Bookie : You've to spend a night with me and my friends for every loss of RCB.

Anushka gets angry with his demand and starts to leave the room..

Bookie : Don't you trust your husband and his team, Bhabhi?

Anushka looks back at the bookie. He starts moving his hands on the bundle of money. Anushka thinks again and returns back. She sits on the chair and agrees to make a bet on RCB.

Anushka : I am confident that my husband will win every match..

Bookie smiles at her decision and licks his lips..

-------

Anushka's hopes shattered as RCB started losing matches one after another. With every loss, she spent her days, weeks with the bookie and his friends.

She wanted RCB to perform well, but her expectations were ruined and RCB lost 6 matches in a row.

When RCB ended their losing streak and won their 1st match, Anushka still went to the bookie to get gangabanged by him. She was getting addicted to the dicks.

Virat performance was very impressive in the IPL. He was on fire in every match and his wife Anushka was also one fire after every match. She was enjoying every dick fucking her ass and pussy. She even asked all men to creampie her with their white semen. She had completely lost her mind after nonstop fucking sessions.

Virat had lost again and he had to wait for another year for the trophy, but his wife Anushka had already won a trophy (One of the bookies had already impregnated her womb with his seeds).

VIRUSHKA FOREVER
Anuskka bhabhi opened CHUT is filled with 100 cumshots?

WHAT IF...
(DRISHYAM)

If Anju Salgaonkar hadn't murdered Sam Deshmukh, we could have seen this scene in the movie.

Pic Credit : @Darth Vader

If he had blackmailed Nandini (Shriya Saran), We could have seen this scene as well.

Pic Credit : @Basco8686
I WOULD SLAP SHRIYA's ASS then gangbang her with 2 cocks in mouth?and 1 ?for chut and 1 ?for asshole and fuck her till she say I am YOUR "WHORE" and YOU ARE MY "DADDY"

"I feel comfortable with old men. They are more experienced than young ones, last longer than rookies. Recently, I spent a week with 67 years old man. He was.... ooofff... Unbelievable.. So much better than my ex husband.."
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
Interview with"WHORES OF INDIA"
Pic Credit : @Fuckrrr247

"I feel comfortable with old men. They are more experienced than young ones, last longer than rookies. Recently, I spent a week with 67 years old man. He was.... ooofff... Unbelievable.. So much better than my ex husband.."
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
Interview with"WHORES OF INDIA"
Pic Credit : @Fuckrrr247
Bro please upload invader next part i am waiting for that amazing update...?

Back