• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Damm bro.. u just nailed it LEFT & RIGHT.... This was fucking Epic deep dark story.. I just loved imagining her younger version getting destroyed by Shakti Kapoor..

*I hope Shakti had trained same concept to his daughter Shraddha some day..

Bro invader and sai pallavi continue
Waiting for the same thing from both of you @Silverstone & @Emma Morgan brothers. Don't forgive bitches like her. Sai Pallavi is neither a good warrior nor a brave queen but she's a very good fucking slut who slept with every men in the Pallabi Kingdom and got their own ideas to gain some mere sexual pleasure and defeat our Invader. She has to be punished without any mercy for cheating.

Anuskka bhabhi opened CHUT is filled with 100 cumshots?

I WOULD SLAP SHRIYA's ASS then gangbang her with 2 cocks in mouth?and 1 ?for chut and 1 ?for asshole and fuck her till she say I am YOUR "WHORE" and YOU ARE MY "DADDY"

"I feel comfortable with old men. They are more experienced than young ones, last longer than rookies. Recently, I spent a week with 67 years old man. He was.... ooofff... Unbelievable.. So much better than my ex husband.."
Samantha Ruth Prabhu
Interview with"WHORES OF INDIA"
Pic Credit : @Fuckrrr247

Bro please upload invader next part i am waiting for that amazing update...?