• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Auction

Disha Patani attended a fashion show in Dubai. When rich STUDs saw her body, they decided to buy her for a week. She was auctioned in front of STUDs and was sold for $100K.

F3vxsT-XsAgdHzK.jpg

F2cAOAtXsAEkq92.jpg

Auction

Disha Patani attended a fashion show in Dubai. When rich STUDs saw her body, they decided to buy her for a week. She was auctioned in front of STUDs and was sold for $100K.

F3vxsT-XsAgdHzK.jpg

F2cAOAtXsAEkq92.jpg
for her thick thighs and body 100 k for a whole week of fillings all day and night

Teacher

Kajal Teacher had a private account where she used to post erotic pictures. One day, one of her students accidentally found her picture on internet and decided to blackmail her.

That boy lost his virginity to Kajal Aggarwal Madam, took her anal virginity, impregnated her with his child and then leaked their sex videos in school WhatsApp chats.

Teacher

Kajal Teacher had a private account where she used to post erotic pictures. One day, one of her students accidentally found her picture on internet and decided to blackmail her.

That boy lost his virginity to Kajal Aggarwal Madam, took her anal virginity, impregnated her with his child and then leaked their sex videos in school WhatsApp chats.

how kaju aunty always has bag full of condoms but at that day even that was not able to save her as i got to cum in her womb full and she submitted for everyday for special breeding class with me

Teacher

This is how I get my Kajal Mam pregnant with my baby after that she becomes my wife

Teacher

Kajal Teacher story is cool, if you elaborate then everyone will get interest.

Marriage

Priyanka Chopra got married to Nick Jonas, but right before their wedding, Priyanka had sex with Priest and clicked some hot pics to share with her cuck husband.

Kaju Konfessions

Gautam, I am a terrible wife. I had sex with lots of STUDS behind your back and one of those Jaalims got me impregnated with his child.
I still remember those words of that Jaalim..

"Get pregnant with my jaalim sperms and let your cuck husband rise my child.."

Pic Credit : @Deviant Fakes

kajal.jpg

Family Photo

After marriage, Kajal Agarwal returned home for the first time . Her uncles were waiting for her in the house..

Kajal saw her 5 uncles and her smile faded away. She recalled her Italy trip where she got drunk and had gangbang sex with her 5 uncles.

After 6 hours,

"Kaju.. Let's have a family photo..", one uncle pulled out his mobile and clicked some pictures of Kajal..

Below is the picture he clicked..
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

kajal-agarwal.jpg

Drug Dealing
(Madam Sirr Parody
)

SHO Haseena Malik is having affair with 2 Drug Dealers Ranga & Billa. She is one a mission to destroy their drug gang completely. Her code name is "Eesha Sen".

"aahh...Yes..Fuck..aahhh..", both men are double penetrating Haseena.

"Eesha Baby, we are about to cum.. we're going to deposit it in your ass again..", Ranga grunts as he gets closer to cumming.

"Darling, why my ass? Just cum inside me", Eesha tries to act liberal in front of her criminal boyfriends.

Pic Credit : @homework4557

"Your ass can carry more loads than your pussy.", Ranga spurts his sperms in her ass. Haseena feels something weird in her asshole. Similarly, Billa also starts cumming in her ass and she feels a thick loads with weird feeling in her ass as well. All 3 lay on the bed and Eesha goes to washroom to clean up.

"She doesn't even know what we put in her ass..", Ranga laughs loudly.

"She thinks we don't know her. This is the first time when we put drug bottles in police officers' ass and she is delivering it for us.." Billa laughs loudly as well.
Please write one more story on haseena malik of maddam sir please

Kaju Konfessions

Gautam, I am a terrible wife. I had sex with lots of STUDS behind your back and one of those Jaalims got me impregnated with his child.
I still remember those words of that Jaalim..

"Get pregnant with my jaalim sperms and let your cuck husband rise my child.."

kajal.jpg

how i show kaju bhabhi ass to her hubby and my cock stuffing my sperms in her baby room to her hubby

Servant Slut

Kajal organised party for her son's birthday. After party, everyone went to their home. Kajal was completely drunk at that time and asked the servants to clean the room. All 4 of them looked at each other and smiled.

"Memsaab.. Let us take you to your room and then we'll clean the room."

All 4 servants grabbed Kajal Aggarwal and took her to her room and spent next 4 hours fucking Kajal's both holes.

Pic Credit : @RRR12

Fake Video

Kajal Aggarwal had filed a complaint against her 2 servants for theft & police arrested them immediately.

Surprisingly, in 2022,an unknown video surfaced online where we see 2 robbers having sexual intercourse with a girl who resembles Kajal Aggarwal.

Kaju Fans believe that it is a fake video, but there is a rumor that those 2 servants took revenge on Kajal Aggarwal and filmed a sex video with her.

Kajal Aggarwal never released a statement against the viral video.

kRgJ8.jpg

kRWFp.jpg

Back