• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Beta, see I am not cheating. I didn't allow the BULL to cum inside me. He was persistent about impregnating my womb, but I decided to stay loyal with your dad."

(Mommy explained the situation when i showed her the video of her getting fucked my Bully)

"Beta, Listen to me.. This is not what you think. I didn't allow my BULL boss to impregnate me either. I wanted the promotion and he was persistent about impregnating my Sanskari womb with his BULL seeds. I rejected the promotion offer just to stay loyal with your dad. Believe me.."

(Mommy tried to explain her situation when I showed her another video of her fucking her boss)

My close buddy once said that he has been fucking my mom for last 3 months. I slapped him for that derogatory joke, but today he told me that he has uploaded the proof on internet for everyone to watch.

(Fucking my best friends mom. Her mobile no is 982XXXXXXX. Call her for free sex talk)

After that day, I started receiving a lot of videos and pictures of my mom & my friends. I didn't know that those bastards pretended to be my friends just to fuck my mom.

1. When Mom was not feeling well, we admitted her to my friend Ramesh's hospital. That motherfucker had sex with my mom on that hospital bed.

2. This bastard.. Kamal.. He was an orphan. I felt pitty for him & look at him - ejaculating his sperms in my mom's mouth. Disgusting...

3. Jacob.. This asshole.. My friends used to tease him for his small dick & I always stood by his side. This is how he repaid my friendship - by fucking my mom's pussy.

6ea5df2349bf453ec61f1cad6ac415b1.gif

4. No Mom.. not with this janitor Naseem.. Damn.. This motherfucker had once said something nasty about my mom and I had humiliated him in front of everyone. I shouldn't have humiliated him that day.. Shittt.. looks like he thoroughly enjoyed my mom's pussy..

5. Come on.. This eunuch Hari as well.. Even this loser got a chance with my mom.. Look at him getting excited while getting titty job.. I don't know how many men enjoyed my mom's body. I am feeling dizzy now. 😵
ava-addams-naughtyamerica-mhfm-tit-fucking.gif

6. Wait.. Isn't he Mushtaq? That drop out drug seller outside College? Wait.. What.. He is fucking my mom's asshole? Holy shit... What am I watching. This is so shameful to see mom having anal sex with someone like him.

Last edited:
After that day, I started receiving a lot of videos and pictures of my mom & my friends. I didn't know that those bastards pretended to be my friends just to fuck my mom.

1. When Mom was not feeling well, we admitted her to my friend Ramesh's hospital. That motherfucker had sex with my mom on that hospital bed.

2. This bastard.. Kamal.. He was an orphan. I felt pitty for him & look at him - ejaculating his sperms in my mom's mouth. Disgusting...

3. Jacob.. This asshole.. My friends used to tease him for his small dick & I always stood by his side. This is how he repaid my friendship - by fucking my mom's pussy.

4. No Mom.. not with this janitor Naseem.. Damn.. This motherfucker had once said something nasty about my mom and I had humiliated him in front of everyone. I shouldn't have humiliated him that day.. Shittt.. looks like he thoroughly enjoyed my mom's pussy..

5. Come on.. This eunuch Hari as well.. Even this loser got a chance with my mom.. Look at him getting excited while getting titty job.. I don't know how many men enjoyed my mom's body. I am feeling dizzy now. 😵

6. Wait.. Isn't he Mushtaq? That drop out drug seller outside College? Wait.. What.. He is fucking my mom's asshole? Holy shit... What am I watching. This is so shameful to see mom having anal sex with someone like him.

how naughty aunty lets me enjoy and even let me make a sibling for her son

Career

After failed Filmy Career, Neha Sharma decided to start a new career...

Her new career is "Prostitution".

Yes, Neha Sharma is sleeping with men to earn money.

Pic Credit : @Faltu 👑

9stSP.jpg
She’s got a great face

"Not gonna lie on this one.. My father was very depressed after my mom's unfortunate demise. I took him to our secret Island and this photo was taken by him. To get him out of depression, I decided to become his wife during that trip. We did everything which husband and wife needs to do.. Yes.. Everything.."
Janhavi Kapoor
-Interview with
"SLUTS OF INDIA"
Pics Credit : @DwightSchrute

l0wzq.jpg
What a great body

Arrogance

MUMBAI
HOTEL TAJ PALACE

Two TOP Police officials are discussing about the recent threat to the Bollywood Actresses.

ACP Pandey : I think this is getting out of hands now.

DSP Menon : Yeah. These actresses are asking for trouble. I told one of the actresses not to post partial nudes on Social Media.

Pandey : Who?

Menon : That Rashmika Mandhana one. That slut is hot as fuck and that gang is waiting for the right moment to trap her.

Pandey : That bitch.. I had met her at one of the award functions and had warned her. The way she insulted me that night, I hope she gets fucked by those men.

Gang-Bang Gang has been active for long time in the city and gangsters have fucked a lot of Bollywood actresses in recent past. Police did try to arrest them, but due to lack of evidence, gangsters got bail easily.

Menon : Did you see her VARISU promotion interview?

Pandey : Yeah. I was there. She wore black bikini like costume that night.

Menon : She was making fun of us, our police department. She intentionally wore that dress to humiliate us.

Pandey : I know that. But, her stupid actions definately made Gang-Bang Gang lust for her.

Menon : She wants to get Gang-banged. She is desperate for it. Did you see her Instagram yesterday. She was holding a black dildo for some advertisement.

DY0eh.jpg

Pandey : Really? I didn't see it.

Menon : She is playing with fire now. We tried our best to warn her but she wants to taste those dicks then what can we do?

Pandey : Fuck her. I am waiting for that news of her getting Gang-banged by GB Gang.

9c8NW.png

Menon : Haha..Same.. I hope they do their job properly and teach her a lesson of life time.

Both laugh and starts drinking again.

Pic Credit : @Faltu ?
Beautiful slut

Kiara Ke Kisse

Recently, Kiara Advani got married to her boyfriend Siddharth Malhotra.I hope her marriage last longer than many others, but I don't think it's possible..

Many fans may think that I am jealous of her happiness, but it's not like that.. There are so many ' Kiara Ke Kisse ' in film industry & I am pretty sure that Siddharth doesn't know any of them.

1. Kiara loves Instagram and she regularly posts her hot shots on it. But, do you know who is her private photographer? NO? He is an anonymous person and no one knows his real name. What's different about him, right? He is a nude photographer, you heard it right guys. He clicks nudes of actresses and Kiara is one of them.

9IHqq.jpg

9NKBM.jpg

9ZYqa.jpg

9ylWA.jpg

9fU8q.jpg

Pic Credit : @Faltu ?

Above pictures are not fakes at all. The photographer posted it on DesiFakes under the name of @Faltu ? . I am damn sure that Siddharth has no idea about these nude photoshoots and other stuff she does with photographer. That's why I am not confident about their marriage. It will break down once he finds her slutty past...

I will share more "Kiara Ke Kisse" with you guys. If you know any "Kissa of Kiara", do share with me. Let's expose her in front of the world.

SidKiara Sucks
Sid is lucky to fuck her. She’s one of the hottest chick

मेरे दूर के चाचाजी

पिताजी के गुजरने के बाद हमारे घर एक दूर के चाचा जी आने लगे. मेरी मम्मी उनके आने के बाद मुझे घर से बाहर जाने के बोलती.

एक दिन जब मैने घर के पिछे वली खिडकी से अंदरदेखा, तो वो चाचा मेरे मम्मी के साथ घोड़ा - घोड़ी खेल रहे थे.. उनकी नजर मेरे उपर पडी और वो मुस्कुराने लगे, मै भी मुसकराते हुए उनका खेल देखने लगा..

पड़ोस वाले वॉचमन चाचा

दूर के चाचाजी के जाने के बाद मम्मी फिर से अकेली पड गयी और तब आये हमारे सामने वाले सोसायटी के वॉचमन चाचा..

अब वो मेरी मम्मी के साथ घोडा-घोडी का खेल खेलने लगे हर दिन.. उनके आते ही मैं खुद घर से बाहर चला जाता खेलने के बहाने ताकी मम्मी ऑर चाचा को आसनी हो घोडा घोडी खेलने के लिये...

mia-melano-13-1500.gif

लेकीन ये वाले चाचा बस घोड़ा घोड़ी पर नही रुकते थे ,वो मम्मी के साथ बहुत तरह के खेल खेलते थे, जैसे की मम्मी को अपने ऊपर लेकर उनको घुमाते थे।

वो हर रात घर आकर मम्मी का दर्द कम करते थे, वो मम्मी के पैरो के बीच लेट कर उनके दर्द वाली जगह पर चाटते तू ताकि मम्मी का दर्द कम हो सके।

अगर फिर भी दर्द कम ना हुआ, तो वो अपना काला बड़ा इंजेक्शन मम्मी को देते थे और फिर मम्मी दर्द से चिल्लाती थी। मैंने कभी इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन देखा नही था। मम्मी शुरुवात में चिल्लाती थी, पर बाद में वो बहुत खुशी से हसते हुए उस चाचा से बात भी करती थी। इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन लेने के बाद भी वो कैसे हस सकती है? मैं तो इतने छोटे इंजेकशन से ही रो पड़ता था, लेकिन मम्मी इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन लेकर भी हस रही है।

bdsmlr-9747640-v-YOih-LLBt-R.gif

मैंने कई बार देखा था की जब भी वो चाचा अपना इंजेक्शन लगाकर निकलते तो मम्मी के दर्द वाली जगह से सफेद सा कुछ निकलता था। मुझे लगता है की मम्मी का दर्द कम होने के लिए चाचा बाम लगा देते होंगे। कई बार मम्मी मना करती उस चाचा को इंजेक्शन डालने से, पर चाचा को मम्मी की फिक्र थी, इसलिए वो हर रोज आकर मम्मी की दर्द वाली जगह में इंजेक्शन डाल कर उनकी दर्द वाली जगह पर अपना सफेद बाम लगा देते थे।

bdsmlr-9791862-Mft-Jo2-ECqh.gif

Last edited:
पड़ोस वाले वॉचमन चाचा

दूर के चाचाजी के जाने के बाद मम्मी फिर से अकेली पड गयी और तब आये हमारे सामने वाले सोसायटी के वॉचमन चाचा..

अब वो मेरी मम्मी के साथ घोडा-घोडी का खेल खेलने लगे हर दिन.. उनके आते ही मैं खुद घर से बाहर चला जाता खेलने के बहाने ताकी मम्मी ऑर चाचा को आसनी हो घोडा घोडी खेलने के लिये...

mia-melano-13-1500.gif

लेकीन ये वाले चाचा बस घोड़ा घोड़ी पर नही रुकते थे ,वो मम्मी के साथ बहुत तरह के खेल खेलते थे, जैसे की मम्मी को अपने ऊपर लेकर उनको घुमाते थे।

वो हर रात घर आकर मम्मी का दर्द कम करते थे, वो मम्मी के पैरो के बीच लेट कर उनके दर्द वाली जगह पर चाटते तू ताकि मम्मी का दर्द कम हो सके।

अगर फिर भी दर्द कम ना हुआ, तो वो अपना काला बड़ा इंजेक्शन मम्मी को देते थे और फिर मम्मी दर्द से चिल्लाती थी। मैंने कभी इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन देखा नही था। मम्मी शुरुवात में चिल्लाती थी, पर बाद में वो बहुत खुशी से हसते हुए उस चाचा से बात भी करती थी। इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन लेने के बाद भी वो कैसे हस सकती है? मैं तो इतने छोटे इंजेकशन से ही रो पड़ता था, लेकिन मम्मी इतना बड़ा इंजेक्शन लेकर भी हस रही है।

bdsmlr-9747640-v-YOih-LLBt-R.gif

मैंने कई बार देखा था की जब भी वो चाचा अपना इंजेक्शन लगाकर निकलते तो मम्मी के दर्द वाली जगह से सफेद सा कुछ निकलता था। मुझे लगता है की मम्मी का दर्द कम होने के लिए चाचा बाम लगा देते होंगे। कई बार मम्मी मना करती उस चाचा को इंजेक्शन डालने से, पर चाचा को मम्मी की फिक्र थी, इसलिए वो हर रोज आकर मम्मी की दर्द वाली जगह में इंजेक्शन डाल कर उनकी दर्द वाली जगह पर अपना सफेद बाम लगा देते थे।

bdsmlr-9791862-Mft-Jo2-ECqh.gif
any possibility in english bro

College Fest

AVC College Of Architecture

SundarNagar,

Since 2021, College allowed foreign students to study architecture & most of the students were from African countries. Male students started making fun of these students because of their skin colour & started bullying them for their African origin. Well... Little did these Male students know that these Africans are not here to study, but to devour the beautiful girls in the college. These Black students gathered together and started trapping girl students. One after another, many girls became BLACK COCK sluts. Many girl's sex videos got posted online.

They did everything to trap these young girls- be it friendship, blackmail, drugs or anything. Out of 720 girls in the college, these Africans fucked 678 girls, impregnating 498 girls. Yes...498 young Desi girls are carrying African black babies in their womb now..

These Africans didn't spare the female professors either. 14 female professors were teaching in the college, but there is no one left now. Why? Because, All these 14 female professors are pregnant with African students seeds. Yes.. You heard it right. All 14 female professors who were either married or single, got impregnated by these young African men.

College Fest

AVC College Of Architecture

SundarNagar,

Since 2021, College allowed foreign students to study architecture & most of the students were from African countries. Male students started making fun of these students because of their skin colour & started bullying them for their African origin. Well... Little did these Male students know that these Africans are not here to study, but to devour the beautiful girls in the college. These Black students gathered together and started trapping girl students. One after another, many girls became BLACK COCK sluts. Many girl's sex videos got posted online.

They did everything to trap these young girls- be it friendship, blackmail, drugs or anything. Out of 720 girls in the college, these Africans fucked 678 girls, impregnating 498 girls. Yes...498 young Desi girls are carrying African black babies in their womb now..

These Africans didn't spare the female professors either. 14 female professors were teaching in the college, but there is no one left now. Why? Because, All these 14 female professors are pregnant with African students seeds. Yes.. You heard it right. All 14 female professors who were either married or single, got impregnated by these young African men.

Bro invader update

"Oh My... Servant chacha... You creampied me again... I have already got impregnated by your black child. Oh God....How RK (Ranbir Kapoor) will react when he sees my child's skin tone.."

vyaMR.jpg

Kuttiya Kiara

Kiara never revealed her life before debuting in Bollywood. Even Siddharth Malhotra was unaware about his wife's past. Kiara didn't want her past to affect her present. But, unbeknownst to her, one of her fans had all her nude videos saved in his laptop.

(Kiara was known as "Kuttiya Kiara" on sex site "Desi_DVD" & she used to post nudes to earn money.)

Pic Credit : @ragnar569lothbrok

Kuttiya Kiara

Kiara never revealed her life before debuting in Bollywood. Even Siddharth Malhotra was unaware about his wife's past. Kiara didn't want her past to affect her present. But, unbeknownst to her, one of her fans had all her nude videos saved in his laptop.

(Kiara was known as "Kuttiya Kiara" on sex site "Desi_DVD" & she used to post nudes to earn money.)

nice story bro😂🤝

Kuttiya Kiara

Nice bro

Back