• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
These days, I am unable to control my son's sexual desires. Today, he crossed the line. I was taking a nap when he removed my panties and started rubbing his penis on my pussy. I don't know how long I will be able to control him..

converted.gif

देवर जी, आप तो मुझे मरवा कर ही मानोगे आह आह आह, मेरा... आह मेरा पानी निकलने वाला है आह्ह्ह्ह्

Pleasing-Vigorous-Arachnid-size-restricted.gif

नंदिता (उम्र २८) - मेरी इकलौती साली। मेरी सगाई पहले नंदिता से तय हुई थी लेकिन कुछ कारण वश उसके घरवालों ने मेरा रिश्ता उसकी छोटी बहन संगीता से तय कर दिया।

लेकिन नंदिता और मेरा रिश्ता कभी भी जीजा जेड साली जैसा नहीं था। संगीता के पीठ पिछे नंदिता और मेरे जिस्मानी ताल्लुकात बन गए थे। वो जब भी हमारे घर आती तब हम दोनो अपने ही दुनिया में खोए रहते थे।

zgar4m9.gif

संगीता जब किचन में बर्तन साफ करने में लगी होती थी, तब मैं उसकी बड़ी बहन के जिस्म के साथ खेलता था।

ZEOCLU4.gif

हमारा ये नाजायज रिश्ता कई दिनों तक चला, आखिर कार जब नंदिता की शादी हुई तब जाकर हमारे जिस्मानी रिश्ते खत्म हुए। आज भी मैं कभी उसको मिलता हूं तो हम दोनो एक दूसरे को देख मुस्कुरा देते है

जब महिमा अपने ठरकी ससुर से पहली बार मिली, तब से लेकर आज तक वो हर दिन उसकी हवस को मिटाती आ रही हैं, और उसकी गूंगी बहरी सासू मां को इसकी भनक तक नहीं हैं

v88XFKP.gif

मैं अपनी गर्लफ्रेंड के साथ उसके घर गया था, वहा मेरी मुलाकात उसकी छोटी बहन 'सिम्मी ' से हुई। उस रात जब सब सोए हुए थे, तब सिम्मी ने हलके से मेरे रूम का दरवाजा खोला और मुझे देख वो बेहद कामुक तरीके से बर्ताव करने लगीं और फिर...........

rrmrDgM.gif

संतोष - मेरा ऑफिस का दोस्त। आज मैने उसको घर पर खाने के लिए बुलाया था और दारू के नशे में उसने मेरी बीवी कामिनी के साथ जो हरकत की वो काफी शर्मनाक थी, पर मेरी बीवी को संतोष की ये हरकत काफी पसंद आई और मैं जब दारू के नशे में सोया हुआ था तब उन दोनो ने जो किया वो मैं बता भी नहीं सकता।

dvnuxxT.gif,

Ritika, why are you standing there? Come here and remove that uniform right now and show me those titties...
Don't be shocked. This is how all girls in this college get 100% marks in English.
Hey Jasmine, suck my cock enthusiastically or I'll give you C+

tumblr-o4y3n4g4-XL1vn0nf2o1-540.gif

You whore.. You ruined my school days, my college days.. You kept bullying me for being ugly and pathetic..
Now, look at me. I own this business where your husband works. I can ruin his career, so be quiet and take this dick, you bitch...

JRUjefpv9v-Kc-Zk-Hj-Uo7x1-U1s-No-NJvbahzd-Cr-Sr-Frxcx-Ps-WBi-NKVw-A7-TXx-Kny9e-YU4boqwc7-Qd1go-2-HRH.gif

Congratulations to Mrs. Poonam Sharma for winning "EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR" award ..
z-IKL5-Cc7-SJwh-Lg8i9-PV5-Llauqov-Dbo-Ke-VTgbu-Ctv1w-GKtql0f28xc9y-Akl-J1-Ok0-BF0-M1ilojbk-Zc-TX5br.gif

Mrs. Sharma has won this award for 12th consecutive years. She is one of the most consistent employees in our organization.
tumblr-o29w0qer-PF1tgw46no1-400.gif

She joined the company as a junior assistant, but with hard work, she achieved her goals.

Julia-Ann-gif-fucked-from-behind.gif

She has become an inspiration for new employees and her guidance will help new trainees to develop good relationship with High level management.
Julia-Ann-gif-milf-fucked-on-school.gif

We are thankful to Mrs Sharma's contribution for the development of the organisation and once again thank her for being the best employee of the year...

Raju was sniffing Sanjana Aunty's panty and stroking his hard dick. He was so focused that he didn't realise that Sanjana aunty was watching him. She came near him and grabbed his dick.

"You bitch.. Don't you have a shame while doing something like this?"

Raju was shocked, but Sanjana was looking at his hard dick. She started caressing his young dick and with each stroke Raju let out a big moan..

tumblr-obuvr7-Zn-Tx1qbwslto1-400.gif

"I'll teach this little monster a good lesson that it will forget to harden up.", She kept her hands on his mouth and started stroking his dick violently.. Raju was feeling the pain, but at the same time he was enjoying his aunt's dominance..
tumblr-obx4gq4-VU01qbwslto9-500.gif

"Looks like you're enjoying it, huh? Don't worry, I'll remove every drop of semen from your dick tonight and then we'll see how much you enjoy it?"

Her grip strengthened and thick loads of semen started coming out of his dick. Raju was breathing heavily, but Sanjana aunty looked at him and said, "This is just a beginning, my little pervert Raju"..
tumblr-obv38k-K5-N31qbwslto1-500.gif

Last edited:
Ragini looked at those 2 black guys and decided to agree with their terms.

"You will give us this contract if I do what you just said, right", Ragini asked again.

"Yes.. This contact will be yours if you let us enjoy your body for tonight", Samuel licked his lips..

Ragini was desparate for winning her 1st contract and she didn't want to lose this time. All she had to do was spending one night with these 2 Nigerians..

"Okay.. I accept your offer.", Ragini agreed.

In no time, her clothes were torn down and her naked body was in front of those men. They immediately groped her and started kissing her body.

skye-blue-blackedraw-interracial-threesome-handjob.gif

Ragini, who was disgusted at first, started enjoying the new pleasure. They took turns and started fucking Ragini. For the first time, she had taken black African dick inside her. She was on cloud nine during entire time.

383-1000.gif

Both of the men were ravishing her young body. They left their live marks on her breasts, neck, hands, legs etc.

394-1000.gif

She had so many orgasmic pleasure that she forgot about her goal - THE CONTRACT..

Skye-Blue-Blacked-Raw-First-Time-X2-2020-03-02-006_480.jpg

She started acting like a whore in a heat and allowed them to creampie her. She didn't think about the consequences as she was completely immersed in the pleasure of sex.
After 5 hours of nonstop fucking and multiple creampie, they threw Ragini on the bed. She was completely exhausted and was sweating profusely. Those two men looked at her and smiled..

"Are we really going to give her contract?"

"I enjoyed her pussy. She has potential to become top class hoe. Give it to her and keep in touch with her. We'll use her for other things..hehehe.."

They signed the contract and left the room. Ragini was sleeping on the bed while thick white sperms were leaking from her pink pussy..

Tara is preparing for IIT-JEE for some time. Whenever she feels low and frustrated, her father Jatin comes to help her.

911-1000.gif

The way he releases her stress using his fingers is really outstanding..

Vandana was hesitant about her brother's new request. Hari was adamant about taking her Anal virginity.. She told him that she cannot do this with him, but his cute face tricked her again and she finally gave in...

tumblr-nf3o2kd-OST1s9b0sxo1-400.gif

It was the best day of Hari's life when he finally broke his sister's anal virginity, he enjoyed every bit of it while Vandana was screaming in pain and pleasure..

Geeta was pregnant.. That news shook the Yadav family completely. She was only 19 and had no male friends. Her father was extremely angry and wanted to know about the person who was responsible for this. Geeta couldn't say anything about that person cause that person was none other than her Grandfather , Ramsingh Yadav

543-1000.gif

Pragya & Bhavana decided to spend their college vacations at their old village. Their Grandpa was living their alone, so they wanted to spend some time with him.

But, things took wrong turn when Pragya & Bhavana watched thier Grabdpa naked. One thing led to another and now they are having a very "HOT" vacations going on..

494-1000.gif

Back