• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
When Bhushan found out his daughter Kavita's affair, he decided to send her to his village for some time. He knew that his father Retd.Col. Uday Kumar Choudhary will teach her some disciplines.

One day, he called his father to know Kavita's wellbeing.

"Hello Dad, How are you? And How's Kavita? Is she doing well"

"Ohh..My boy...Yeah.. baby girl is doing really well.. Don't worry..ahh... I am disciplining her so that she will forget about that young chap..aahh"

"Okay.. But what's that noise? Are you doing something?"

"Yeah.. Kavita and I are doing some physical workout right now.. aahh.. Boy, she is outstanding..hehe"

"Haha..After all she is your granddaughter..haha.. don't overdo it okay?"

"Yeah.. Kavita will talk later as she is very busy..aahh"

Chaudhary immediately cut the call and Bhushan kept looking at the phone..

"Fuck you Dadaji...aahh.. you have no shame left.. aahhh... What if Daddy found out about us.."

252-1000.gif

Imran and Dinesh always wake up early in the morning to see their new neighbour Bhabhi, Harshita Shukla.

Even Harshita knows what those young boys want and she shamelessly shows them what they want..

20201102-160251.gif

Amit left Bihar and went to Mumbai for finding new job. It was very costly for him to pay the rent and other expenses. But, a kind Marathi man, Mr. Gadkari helped him and allowed him to stay with him. His wife, Surbhi (34) also treated Amit like a younger brother. But, Amit had different plans for her. To save his rent, he decided to trap Surbhi and his plans succeeded in no time..

20201102-160947.gif

Surbhi fell in the trap and Amit found a new slave for his dick.. He is still living free of cost at their house. Whenever Mr. Gadkari leaves for office, Amit and Surbhi starts their live making in her marital bed without any fear and shame..

20201102-160735.gif

Thakur BhanuPratap ki biwi mare ab 6 saal ho chuke the. Jab uski najar apni nayi bahu "Saundarya" pe padi, tab uski hawas fir se jagne lagi. Aur tab uske dimag me ek plan aaya Saundarya ko chodne ka... Wo ab natak karne laga ki usko Saundarya me apni maa dikhti hai aur usko apni maa ka dudh pina hai. Shurwat me Saundarya ne bahut koshish ki apne sasur ki iss bimari se ladne ki, lekin aakhir kar wo BanuPratap ko apne mulayam chuche chusne deti hai..

tumblr-oe0nzbgqgf1ud8ap2o1-500.gif

Saundarya ke bholepan ka BhanuPratap ab ache se fayda uthane laga. Ab usko Saundarya me apni biwi dikhne lagti hai aur ek din wo saundarya ko kitchen me hi chodna shuru kar deta hai.

tumblr-ohmj9s-Qn-Gr1ud8ap2o6-500.gif

Saundarya bhi ab apne jism ke aage haar maan leti hai aur ek din khud hokar BhanuPratap ki room me jakar uske lund se chudne lagti hai.

tumblr-ojiwabmme-F1ud8ap2o8-1280.gif

Pati ke office jaate hi Esha ne apni kameez aur Salwar utar di.

Ewh4n-Zq-Vk-AEAMj-I.jpg

Sasur ji uski bra panty dekhte hue muskurane lage. Esha bhi apna cleavage aur moti gaand ko dikhate hue garden me khadi ho gayi.

Esha : Sasur ji .. aapki choice sach me bahut achhi hai..

Sasur : Mai janta hu. Isliye maine tujhe mere bete ke liye chuna hai..

Esha : Bete ke liye ya khud ke liye..

Dono ek dusre ko dekhte hue muskurane lagte hai aur ek dusre ko chumne lagte hai..

Ewh4oc-UVEAYxf-WQ.jpg

Swetha made fun of Rajesh in front of all employees, but eventually she fell in love with Rajesh. But, Rajesh didn't forget the insult and decided to take revenge by hardcore sex with Swetha.

hard-dicking-bbc.gif

Bindu lacks in studies and it is quite frustrating for her class teacher. He wanted 100% results this time, but due to Bindu's dumbness, he failed to achieve 100% results.

gifcandy-21.gif

Bindu is now spending her weekends at Teacher's house, he is giving her "Personal" lessons so that she will pass this time.

Huma went to Divya's house for the first time. There she met Divya's brother - Hitesh.

Huma was surprised to see Hitesh. He was the one who had tricked her during Fresher's Party and took her virginity. When Hitesh saw Huma, he didn't waste any time and ordered her to come to his room..

I-love-when-my-balls-slaps-a-pussy-like-that.gif

Hitesh thoroughly enjoyed Huma's erotic body and asked her to visit frequently.

माँ ने जब दुसरी शादी की, तब सोनाली काफी गुस्सा थी, उसको अपने सौतेले पिता बिलकुल पसंद नहीं आए थे, पर वक्त के साथ वो बदल गई और उनके बीच का रिश्ता भी बदल गया

3-1.gif

शीतल को जंगल सफारी का बहुत शौक था, जंगल मे रहने वाले आदिवासीयो से उसे काफी लगाव था, लेकिन वो जंगल में असल में क्या करती थी ये सिर्फ उसे ही पता था।

gifcandy-interracial-101.gif

अन्वर साब जब भी किराया वसुलने घर आते, तब कमला अपने बच्चे को घर से बाहर खेलने के लिये भेज देती थी और पूरी दोपहर अनवर कमला से किराया वसुलने में लगा देता था।

gifcandy-interracial-100.gif

वो आज हॉलीवुड की बड़ी अभिनेत्री है, पर आज भी प्रियांका जब घर जाती है तो अपने नौकर के सामने घुटनों पर बैठकर उसकी पालतू कुत्तीया की तरह बर्ताव करती हैं ।

gifcandy-interracial-99.gif

४२ साल की उमर मे माधुरी ने अपने बेटे के दोस्त की जिम जॉईन की, माधुरी के आने से अब बेटे को शर्म आ रही थी, इसलिये वो मम्मी आने से पहले ही जिम से चला जाता था, इस बात का फायदा बेटे के दोस्त ने उठा लिया और माधुरी को अपनी मीठी बातों में फसाकर उसके साथ...

gifcandy-interracial-98.gif

'स्वरा' आधुनिक विचारो की महिला थी, दोस्तों के लाख मना करने के बावजुद वो उस क्लब मे गयी जहां पर शहर के सबसे घटिया लोग जाया करते थे, उसके वो पुरी रात घर नही आयी, ना ही उसके दोस्तों ने हिम्मत की उस क्लब मे जाने की..

gifcandy-interracial-95.gif

कल रात की पार्टी के बाद ऋचा सोफे पे सो रही थी और पांडू (घर का नौकर) ने उसे देख लिया, घर मे कोई ना होने का फायदा पांडू ने उठा लिया और नशे मे धूत ऋचा की जमकर चुदाई शुरू कर दी।

gifcandy-interracial-94.gif

Amit left Bihar and went to Mumbai for finding new job. It was very costly for him to pay the rent and other expenses. But, a kind Marathi man, Mr. Gadkari helped him and allowed him to stay with him. His wife, Surbhi (34) also treated Amit like a younger brother. But, Amit had different plans for her. To save his rent, he decided to trap Surbhi and his plans succeeded in no time..

20201102-160947.gif

Surbhi fell in the trap and Amit found a new slave for his dick.. He is still living free of cost at their house. Whenever Mr. Gadkari leaves for office, Amit and Surbhi starts their live making in her marital bed without any fear and shame..

20201102-160735.gif
Which webseries is this? Can u give link of full video

One day, Sachin had a great fight with Yusuf. To sort out this issue, Sachin's mom Leela met with Yusuf's Father, Usman. Sachin sat outside the house while Leela and Usman were discussing inside the room. It took them 4 hours to finish the meeting. Leela was completely exhausted...

gifcandy-interracial-91.gif

2 days before his marriage with Sudha, Mangesh received a video. It was Sudha giving s blowjob to an unknown man. Mangesh was shocked, but after looking at Sudha's slutty face, he unzipped his pants and started caressing his limp penis..

gifcandy-interracial-89.gif

Back