• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
I just found a bunch of great incest gifs & I can't stop thinking about stories around them.

But for some reasons, I will upload them tomorrow onwards.

I might post some short story/captions tonight.

If you're loving the captions/stories, do like them to show your support.
Bro if can do what i expected... Like forced degraded transformation of decent to slut non reluctant type short stories...

Bro if can do what i expected... Like forced degraded transformation of decent to slut non reluctant type short stories...
Raj Bhai, I appreciate your comment & would love to work on it. But, I can't find good plot or pics to develop a story. If you've a decent idea, I'll try my best to work on it.

Dad : You useless punk.. What do you do by spending all day in house. Boys of your age are earning money and helping their parents & look at you..

Mummy : Oh come on.. Don't scold him again.. You have no idea how much he help me in house. He is so much better than you..

how i plunge into next door didi as her hubby goes

I just found a bunch of great incest gifs & I can't stop thinking about stories around them.

But for some reasons, I will upload them tomorrow onwards.

I might post some short story/captions tonight.

If you're loving the captions/stories, do like them to show your support.
loved ur work. will love ur work always bhai... keep rocking

Raj Bhai, I appreciate your comment & would love to work on it. But, I can't find good plot or pics to develop a story. If you've a decent idea, I'll try my best to work on it.
Yaar sorry was working so was unable to reply.. Ok... Forced means, decent sanskari girl or housewife.. Initially they hate sex.. But no other go they are forced to do due to which they get transformed... I will give some examples... On next message... Just suggestion

1. Policewaali degrades politician... Politician get angry.. For revenge.. He kidnaps her... Drugs her or hypnotise her with doc... She becomes drug addict and sex addict.. At last her life ruined... Dignity lost... Each time politician and public says how she was earlier and now how cheap she became... This is a lesson for everyone if we play wth the politician... This is one type of storyline

2. Husband and wife... Husband strict officer. Wife very dedicated.. Sanskari pativrita.. A business tycoon to take revenge on husband uses his wife, seduce her, transforms her, make her smoke drink drugs etc. Woman who go to temple in saree changed into damn hot woman wearing sexy dress..later gangbang her. Due to drug addiction and sex addiction she herself helps the business tycoon in sending her husband to jail for false case. At last after the use over, business tycoon makes this decent wife a cheap roadside prostitute... This is suggestion 2

This is some samples for ur short story.. Sorry if this is not ur type. But this would be nice.. I am writting stories over here in this type and ppl enjoy it.. A person like me who don't know how to write, if ppl enjoy my stories then think how much u can gel in it.

Concept simple... No girls are bitch... They should be transformed... Else it is boring.. Everytime girls just like that removing dress.. Real bore...

By using drug or hypnottism we can make character do anything and it would be believable..all the perversion can be brought out. So request u to think... And if u feel wierd then sorry

Dad is looking for Mummy. He went to her room, but she is not there. He searched kitchen and all rooms, but she is nowhere. Now he went outside to find her. If he had seen behind the sofa, he could have find her with me..

1. Policewaali degrades politician... Politician get angry.. For revenge.. He kidnaps her... Drugs her or hypnotise her with doc... She becomes drug addict and sex addict.. At last her life ruined... Dignity lost... Each time politician and public says how she was earlier and now how cheap she became... This is a lesson for everyone if we play wth the politician... This is one type of storyline
I read your stories and really loved Rashmika as a police officer. I don't think I'll deliver good story like yours in 1-2 updates.. Most of my posts are one line captions because I am not good at long stories. I had tried once on another site, but with time, I lost interest in writing long updates. But, I really loved your stories. I'll keep supporting you.

2. Husband and wife... Husband strict officer. Wife very dedicated.. Sanskari pativrita.. A business tycoon to take revenge on husband uses his wife, seduce her, transforms her, make her smoke drink drugs etc. Woman who go to temple in saree changed into damn hot woman wearing sexy dress..later gangbang her. Due to drug addiction and sex addiction she herself helps the business tycoon in sending her husband to jail for false case. At last after the use over, business tycoon makes this decent wife a cheap roadside prostitute... This is suggestion 2

This suggestion is really awesome, but I can write a short update on it. This suggestion deserves a long story with good character development and lots of crispy, seductive foreplay. If you're interested in writing this story, let me know. I'll give you tones of ideas to make a good story. I am 100% sure that you will develop the plot around the idea more effectively than me..

Dad is looking for Mummy. He went to her room, but she is not there. He searched kitchen and all rooms, but she is nowhere. Now he went outside to find her. If he had seen behind the sofa, he could have find her with me..

how aunty loves to wash my clothes for an hour as she can get my ride for that hour

This is some samples for ur short story.. Sorry if this is not ur type. But this would be nice.. I am writting stories over here in this type and ppl enjoy it.. A person like me who don't know how to write, if ppl enjoy my stories then think how much u can gel in it.

Concept simple... No girls are bitch... They should be transformed... Else it is boring.. Everytime girls just like that removing dress.. Real bore...

By using drug or hypnottism we can make character do anything and it would be believable..all the perversion can be brought out. So request u to think... And if u feel wierd then sorry

You are underestimating yourself by saying ' person who doesn't know how to write' . I have read your stories today, I don't think you are Rookie writer. Your skills are awesome and you are really good at writing stories.
I agree that no girl is a bitch. Writing stories on how a shy, conservative girl turned into shameless woman is really good to read.. As you know, I am less aware about the hypnosis & mind control themes. My most stories revolve around incest, cheating, blackmail themes, that's why I am not sure to write short story on hypnosis & drug addict theme. If you are interested in writing another story, let me know. I'll definitely give you some good ideas.

Salim is my college friend. He is notorious for having sex affairs with married women. Today, he told me that he has trapped a new slut. I was overjoyed and asked him about her name. He didn't tell me anything. One day, he sent me a video of his new slut..

I looked at her and my excitement turned into a shock..

Back