• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

While returning from office, Lavanya insulted a homeless man, so he decided to teach her a lesson which she will never forget.
He gave her

HIS THICK VIRILE SPERMS..

how aunty loves my deep plunge at end to make sure my cum wont come out easily form her womb

While returning from office, Lavanya insulted a homeless man, so he decided to teach her a lesson which she will never forget.
He gave her

HIS THICK VIRILE SPERMS..

Just one cock for the insult?? If multiple cock making her pregnant and she is confused about the identity of her child as who the father would be real revenge???

Just one cock for the insult?? If multiple cock making her pregnant and she is confused about the identity of her child as who the father would be real revenge???
That will be the best gift for her. She will not learn from this mistake and will make another one to get gangabanged by beggars.

Netaji came to my house and I introduced him to my wife, Sharda.. Next day, Netaji asked me to send Sharda to his farm house for some party work..

It's been 4 weeks now.. Sharda hasn't returned home yet..

After unfortunate demise of his wife, Bonny went into a depression. Thanks to his daughter Janhavi who decided to help her father & satisfy all of his needs..

Bonny is secretly enjoying his honeymoon with his daughter/wife Janhavi in Maldives..

Last edited:
Netaji came to my house and I introduced him to my wife, Sharda.. Next day, Netaji asked me to send Sharda to his farm house for some party work..

Wow after 1 year we can find her in a bar dancing for some bhojpuri songs and feeding her daughter/son with the money

Wow after 1 year we can find her in a bar dancing for some bhojpuri songs and feeding her daughter/
My servant Sanju secretly recorded me while bathing.. He is blackmailing me now for sex & I agreed to become his wife for a night..

One night can change a woman's modesty if the guy is capable enough to tame her

I was so involved in sex with my aunt that we ended up posting our video on twitter

(WARNING : USE HEADPHONES BEFORE CLICKING ON THE VIDEO)

Last edited:
Back