• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Gautam : Please Kaju, this will help my business. Please, for only one night. They will give me $200 million project.. Please..

Kajal : For a project, you are willing to share your wife with strangers. Shame on you, Gautam..

Gautam : I am really sorry Kaju.. but, this project is very important for my company.

Kajal : Is it? Okay then.. I am willing to spend one night with those strangers. I will allow them to fuck me till I loose my mind. i will be their whore for a night. I will let them creampie me, fuck my all holes.. Remember, you started all this...You started it..

Kajal : Ramu chacha, what's this?

Ramu : Maalkin...This is a special 'Malai' I made for you..

Kajal : ummm...wow.. it's so tasty.. but it's little bit salty too..

Ramu : I am sorry Maalkin..

Kajal : Don't be sorry chacha.. I really liked it.. Can you make it daily for me..

Ramu : Maalkin, it's hard to make this Malai daily..

Kajal : Why?

Ramu : Because, I can't fap everyday..

Kajal : W..What?

Netaji came to my house and I introduced him to my wife, Sharda.. Next day, Netaji asked me to send Sharda to his farm house for some party work..

It's been 4 weeks now.. Sharda hasn't returned home yet..
Lovely...... Please make more like this and amazing story lines

More like this bro???

Boss : Sneha, your..

He pointed out that Sneha's bra strap was exposed. Sneha was embarassed & hid her strap. She looked at her boss. He was smiling. Sneha slightly bit her lips and covered her face.

Boss came near her and whispered in her ears..

Boss : Come to my cabin right now.. you shameless bitch..

Gangu is a well known pervert who loves to grope women in buses & trains. Today, he saw a hot girl in the bus He moved behind her & started caressing her ass. She didn't react which made Gangu more bold. He groped her ass and started caressing her asshole. After some time, that girl looked back at Gangu & seductively winked.

Sneha : My stop is coming. Do you want to come at my place?

kaju akkaa our plan worked he believed it lets plan our babies while he is ready to raise

how i make extra thiock shake for kaju akka