• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Gupta sisters never had an affair and their dad thought it's because of his teachings. Little did he know that, his daughters weren't interested in men.

giphy.gif

giphy-1.gif

I wanted to hear how my Abbu met my Ammi. Abbu looked at Ammi & recalled the first meeting when they met in a wedding in Dubai..

Abbu : Your Ammi & I were sitting beside each other. I was busy in eating the chicken & your Ammi was busy in..

ibnA2z0akrssBV.gif

Ammi stopped Abbu from speaking any further & told me to go to sleep. I insisted Abbu to tell me what happened, but Ammi was hesitant.

293_1000.gif

Abbu : Well.. All I can say that your Ammi is a very skilled woman..

"Suno ji, I'll be late tonight too.. Actually one of my students is very weak in studies. I have to 'teach him a lesson' for being a naughty boy."

Last edited:
I wanted to hear how my Abbu met my Ammi. Abbu looked at Ammi & recalled the first meeting when they met in a wedding in Dubai..

Abbu : Your Ammi & I were sitting beside each other. I was busy in eating the chicken & your Ammi was busy in..

ibnA2z0akrssBV.gif

Ammi stopped Abbu from speaking any further & told me to go to sleep. I insisted Abbu to tell me what happened, but Ammi was hesitant.

293_1000.gif

Abbu : Well.. All I can say that your Ammi is a very skilled woman..
how aunty wants my cumt o taste and she takes it anytime

There was a rumour that Professor Shah's dick is the biggest. All girls were laughing at the rumour because Mr. Shah was a 72 year old man & no one was believing it. Tanushree was not laughing at all because she knew the truth.

"Help the Homeless" movement has created lots of awareness in young girls. Lots of young girls go out in night to help homeless men. We argue married women to come forward and help more men.

My mom was worried about my grades so she gave me a challenge

"If you scored above 85% in HSC, I will do everything you ask for a month".

I got 89% in the HSC & for a whole month, I fulfilled all my wishes.

"Did you know what Rashmi ji did?"

"Yes. I heard.. Jiten Bhai is giving her a divorce. He caught her cheating. I heard she was having sex with her son's friend."

"No..Rashmi ji was having sexual affairs with her OWN son. Haven't you heard them arguing? She even got pregnant with her son's child.."

Cheating Wife
Pragya & Taxi driver

Pragya bhabhi & her husband stopped a cab. Driver looked at bhabhi and smiled. When they came to destination, Driver didn't take any money from hubby & looked at Pragya.

"I'll take money from Bhabhi ji when we meet next time"

Driver drove away and hubby looked at his taxi confusingly. Pragya recalled an incident happened a week ago & smiled.

Last edited:
Cheating Wife
Pragya & Neighbour's Son

Hubby returned home early and found Pragya sitting in the couch with Sinha uncle's son Rajeev..
"Raju, what are you doing here?", Hubby asked. Raju was sweating profusely and breathing heavily. He stood up and went outside without saying a word. Pragya also stood up and sent hubby inside room. He went to room and found it completely messed up. He looked at the bed for some time and went inside bathroom. Pragya wiped out all traces of her sex act and sat on the sofa and recalled what she was doing just before her husband's arrival.

how i let her sta
There was a rumour that Professor Shah's dick is the biggest. All girls were laughing at the rumour because Mr. Shah was a 72 year old man & no one was believing it. Tanushree was not laughing at all because she knew the truth.

how i let her test and taste my fruit to believbe it

"Help the Homeless" movement has created lots of awareness in young girls. Lots of young girls go out in night to help homeless men. We argue married women to come forward and help more men.

how neighbour aunties used this to make sure my seeds spread in all theri wombs

Back