• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Despite having a happy married life, Kousalya decided to cheat. Her lovers are low class drunkard men in nearby areas who come to her house uninvited and gangbang her regularly.

In a while, Aunty is going to strap on ride Chetan.
And meanwhile, unknown to him, Uncle is banging his GF in the next room.
That's an amazing idea to explore. Welcome back bro.

Happy Birthday Darling. Hahaha, I know your birthday baby. How can I miss it.
Yes, There's lot of work pending. I will come tomorrow after finishing everything.
We'll celebrate your birthday together. I promise.

(Enjoying my secretary while talking with my wife)
how didi makes me cum all in her before my gf can take any

Rekha didi was madly in love with Dadu plumber. She gave him everything. Her virginity too.. She even got pregnant, but Dadu had already dumped her & ran away to another city.

Rekha didi was madly in love with Dadu plumber. She gave him everything. Her virginity too.. She even got pregnant, but Dadu had already dumped her & ran away to another city.

how i try to go hard into didi but didi too knows how to tight her chut

Incest Saga

It's been 2 years now. I am having sexual affairs with my son. But, today is a different day. He told me to wear bridal dress and said that he is going to be my husband tonight. "Tonight will be our honeymoon", he said.

I did as he said and sat on the bed. My heart was pounding hard and I was going crazy while thinking about how my son will treat me tonight.

"Parvathi..", he closed the door and sat near me. He didn't waste any time and started caressing my body. This feeling made me so horny that I started kissing him.

"Honey, please fuck me", I said shamelessly.

"Yes darling.. tonight, your husband will fuck you like a bitch.. I will make you scream like a whore..You ready?", He bit my nipples and started fingering my pussy..

"Yes..Yes.. Make me yours.. I am your wife now.. Treat me however you like.", I whispered in his ears and closed my eyes in ecstasy.

He undressed and stood in front of me. I looked at his big cock which was eager to penetrate my pussy. I leaned forward and kissed it and started blowing it.

"That's good.. suck it..aahh.. my darling..aahh..", he kept his hands on my head and pushed his dick deep inside my throat. I was enjoying every moment of it. He was treating me gently and roughly at the same time.

After some time, I spreaded my legs and looked at him. He positioned his dick at my pussy and pushed it in. In one thrust, he had penetrated my pussy. I screamed in pleasure and held him tightly.

"Aahh..Fuck.. Darling..that's so good..ahh..", I bit his earlobes gently. It made him more excited and he started ramming his dick deeper. I was having continuous orgasms during entire time..

"Aah..Maa..", he was about to cum now..He looked at me and I looked at him. We were completely immersed in love..

"Aah.. Darling.. give me your cum. Make your wife pregnant with your child..", I finally agreed to get pregnant with his child. He was shocked and looked at me.

"You..You sure Maa?", He kept thrusting his dick in my pussy..

"Yes Darling.. Maa is ready to become your child's maa", tears rolled down my eyes and I started kissing him. After few strong thrusts, thick, hot loads of semen started filling my womb. I was enjoying this feeling and I decided to become my son's OFFICIAL wife..

Prayag : Ramya, where are you?

Ramya : I am on highway, baby. I will be there in an hour. This driver is driving so slow..aah..

Prayag : Ok..Give him the phone. I'll scold him..

Ramya : Aah..no..no honey.. I have already scolded him & now he is going so fast.. umm...

Last edited:
It was a Family party when my boss entered the room and grabbed my wife's tits in front of my family. She looked at him & kissed him in front of all. I was standing there like a 'cuckold'.

Prayag : Ramya, where are you?

Ramya : I am on highway, baby. I will be there in an hour. This driver is driving so slow..aah..

Prayag : Ok..Give him the phone. I'll scold him..

Ramya : Aah..no..no honey.. I have already scolded him & now he is going so fast.. umm...

how aunty fetsish of outdoor fuck was made even fun by her hubby's call

It was a Family party when my boss entered the room and grabbed my wife's tits in front of my family. She looked at him & kissed him in front of all. I was standing there like a 'cuckold'.

how aunty knows how i would welcome her until she welcomes my d in her

Back