• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Actress Sex stories and Actress Sex Comics

He replied me that for further blackmailing. Mehreen was angry but could not do anything. All of a sudden he held her hand, and pulled her on the sofa. Mehreen was sitting beside him now.
169930931_mehreen-hq-photos-17.jpg

Last edited:
He took out his mobile and gave it to her and asked her to delete the pic from mobile. Mehreen was just looking at his face, dumbfounded and speechless. Mehreen deleted her pic from the mobile and asked him what is in your mind. He took her face in his palms and told her that I neither want to hurt you nor blackmail you. What I did few moments ago I was sorry for that, and won’t repeat same in future.
169931887_bnew-adoni1014.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing is I love u madly and Mehreen don't know how I have developed a crush on you. All of these words melted her heart and all the bad things for him, and by now Mehreen was feeling much more sensuous and wet down her panties, because of sitting so close to him and of course the strip show few moments ago was also having its effect.
169932551_mehreen-pirzada-hq-4.jpg

Last edited:
She just leaned on to him and as he was holding her face already in his hands, Mehreen kissed him on his lips and said thanks to him, and further said that Mehreen also love him so much. He too responded at the same time and took her lips between his and kissed me for another 5 minutes or so. Meanwhile his hands started to feel her boobs over her clothes, and this was too much for her.
169933325_mehreen-hd-photos-2020-14.jpg

169933251_ezgif-7-9cf079aabe83.gif

Last edited:
Gosh! Mehreen had gone mad. While playing like this for another ten minutes, his hand started moving towards her panties and on its way he played with her navel for a brief movement, and then inserted it in her panties, and felt her crotch there. He asked her don't you shave your pubes. Mehreen replied him that Mehreen do but have not since last one months.
121315517_small-boobs-mehrene-kaur-pirzada-hairy-pussy-naked-audition.png
Then he asked me for any hair removal cream etc. and Mehreen gave it to him. He then took herr to bathroom where he applied the cream on her pubes and washed it thoroughly after few minutes, and there it was her glistening silhouette. His mouth was wide open and eyes were lightning.

121315331_mehreen-kaur-pirzada-naked-xxx-9.jpg

Last edited:
He then wrapped a towel around and took her to bedroom. Mehreen asked him his friend will be waiting for him. To which he replied, let him wait, and made a phone call to him that I cannot come. In her bedroom he straight way bend on his knees on the floor, while placing her on the edge of bed, and placed his thirsty lips on the opening of her cunt.
121315394_mehreen-pirzada-pussy-licked-by-foreign-boyfriend-2.jpg

Last edited:
She was again going mad while he was busy licking her virgin cunt.
For 10 minutes he licked her cunt and during this time as and when he felt that Mehreen was on the verge of coming, he stopped and did not allow to reach her climax. Mehreen was angry as well as wanting him more and more inside her cunt.
121315500_picsart_08-18-03-29-53.jpg
Suddenly he started turn around in such a manner that we were in 69 position by now and while sensing his intentions Mehreen removed his undies (as by now he had removed his other cloths by now), and licked his dick from his testicles to its head and took the globe inside her lips to return the favour. After few minutes he just took out his dick from her lips and lay down on her in missionary position.
121315208_aul36va2nkih.jpg

Last edited:
He asked her have you done it before. Mehreen replied that with her fingers only. He further asked her that do you want me to enter you now. Mehreen replied will you stop if I deny. He replied not for sure, and placed his throbbing dick on the opening of her cunt lips, and as he was an experienced person he touched her twat first of all and then inserted his properly lubed (through her spit) dick, in a short jerk in her lubed cunt.

170081896_121315475_photo_2019-08-18_14-45-35.jpg

170081895_121315301_mehreen-kaur-fucked.jpg

Last edited:
The only words which Mehreen could speak at that time were," Aaaahhhhh! please slowly. It's paining. He acceded to her request. And remained still, and kept on sucking her lips and playing with her boobs.
170082465_121315419_mehrene-boobs-sucked-while-fucking.jpg

Last edited:
Which Mehreen did and now Mehreen was riding his dick and this position added a lot to her excitement and put her lips on his lips, while he caught hold o her boobs and matched her pace with his jerks from below, and all of a sudden both of our bodies stiffened and Mehreen felt something getting bigger and bigger inside her and pulsating furiously.

121315440_mehrene-kaur-pirzada-naked-oiled-body-fucking-on-top-without-dress-hd-fake.jpg
121315216_he06uprayzih.jpg

121315512_picsart_08-24-09-37-48.jpg

Last edited:
By fucking mehreen in diifferent angles with diifernt moments my dick was in full of action and filled my cum all over her pussy.
haaaaa hhhh u just filled my pussy with ur cum and she got relaxed
121315212_cum-on-mehrene-kaur-pirzada-pussy-naked-casting-couch.png
i made her kneel down and gave my dick to clean it completly
170081373_gtejkewi_o.jpg

170081429_oxe7hfdl_o.jpg

Now after this sensational feeling we both were tired
170081600_jifzdl24_o.jpg

After our lunch we had one more round in that day on differnt angles.
so every weekend we have fun like this.

The End

Last edited:
By fucking mehreen in diifferent angles with diifernt moments my dick was in full of action and filled my cum all over her pussy.
haaaaa hhhh u just filled my pussy with ur cum and she got relaxed

121315212_cum-on-mehrene-kaur-pirzada-pussy-naked-casting-couch.png
i made her kneel down and gave my dick to clean it completly
170081373_gtejkewi_o.jpg

170081429_oxe7hfdl_o.jpg

Now after this sensational feeling we both were tired
170081600_jifzdl24_o.jpg

After our lunch we had one more round in that day on differnt angles.
so every weekend we have fun like this.

The End
Ozm story bro❤️

Hlo very good morning guys
This is jr0863
On support of our admin and one of the friend (R N edits) I am going to write stories on actress which are for entertaining purpose only.
If any of you have problem pls tell me I'll delete the story
And moreover I am going to write stories in telugish which means story will be in telugu but font will be in English.

INDEX
1. RASHMI GAUTAM {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
2. SAMANTHA {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
3.POOJA HEDGE COMIC { Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
4. SHRUTI HASSAN COMIC{ Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}

5.TAMANNA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
6.ANUPAMA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
7.KAJOL COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
8.URVASI COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
9.SONAKSHI COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
10. ANANYA COMIC {Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}
11.REGINA COMIC{ Actress sex stories and actress sex comics}