• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Biggest lesbian fantasy ......i have is .

Aishwarya Rai, Kareennnaaaaaaa, Anushka Sharma, Shraddha, Deepika, and the biggest boob holder Sunny Sexyyyyyyyy Leone.....all r surrounding me, are naked. .and get me naked and all r sucking me one by one and I am sucking their boobs ......one by one .....I'm first sucking Aishwaryas lips ...and Kareena Anushka sunny deepika shraddha all r looking at me and making love to themselves......uhhhh don't want to stop .....i start with Aish boobs then Kareena's boobs and lips ....then Deepika's face...then Anushka lips ...ohn.... enough

CHAPTER : 3 HOPELESS

Disclaimer : All photos are used are taken from internet all credit goes to their respective owners.

The next day Kareena goes to school.After two period she go to toilet and just pull up saree and pulled down her panty Katrina breaks in .
FaBjdh.jpg
FaBt8C.jpg

Kareena : what the hell
Katrina : may be I pushed the door hard
Kareena : get lost and let me continue , I have class
Katrina : May be we can continue togather
Kareena : whatever ok go on but don't look at mine
Katrina pull up her skirt and start peeing beside Kareena.Kareena saw a strapon dildo hanging from Kat's cotch.
Kareena : for whom ?
Katrina : actualy it's for you
Kareena : you are jokeing right
Katrina : no babe .....I wanna fuck you so badly
Kareena : why I would let you ?
Katrina : you have to , otherwise may be someone spank you press your boob secretly
Kareena : so you are the mastermind
Katrina just put her head down start rubbing her pussy and put a panty in her mouth.
Katrina : did you know who is owner of this panty
Kareena : must be Ananya bitch
Katrina : no babe it's Sara

FaBVLL.jpg

Kareena say nothing and Katrina fucking her hard.After 30 min Katrina leave and
Katrina : give to your daughter
Kareena adjust her dresses and leave.While leaving she saw Ananya and her friens are laughing at her.
After returning home she go to Sara and pull her hair are take her to bedroom.

FaG6sx.jpg

Sara : what the fuck !
Kareena : shut up what is this ? (Kareena show that panty )
Sara : that's mine , Katrina maam took from me
Kareena :She put it in my mouth and fuck me in the toilet (sad voice)
Sara about to laugh but she control herself.Kareena slaped her and bend her on bed.
Kareena : Now I will teach you a lesoon and
Kareena put her panty in Sara's mouth and put her lest middle finger in her ass.After 10 min fingerring Kareena wear a strapon dildo and start fucking her ass.Not so hard put sara was in pain.After 30 min Kareea leave her.Tamanna was watching the full show from window and touching herself.After that Tamanna go to Kareena
Tamanna : maam my fees ?
Kareena : o actualy I have go bank
Tamanna : alright , let me remember previous month is also due
Kareena : yeah I know.
Tamanna leave and Kareena got in depression.Suddely she got a messege in her mobile.
{ I know you need money , don't shy come to behind of 14A/34 }
Kareena think a bit then decided to go bcoz she have no choice.Then she go to that place.

FaGRHh.jpg

Priyanka : hey ! kareena , I messaged you
Kareena : I don't need your money
Priyanka : Cool down , I am not giving you free
Kareena : What do you want ?
Priyanka : Nothing , just you giving Aishwarya free give it to me I will pay you
Kareena : (laughing) so you also want to fuck me
Pryanka : You can think anything but I will pay you 5000 for every night.
Kareena :Okey I willn do . It would be between us. okey ?
Priynka : yeah , I will call you when I need.

In the home Sara called Tamanna
Sara : hello
Tamanna : hey!
Sara : I will give you a topclass tip and you can successfully fuck kareena
Tamanna : what ?
Sara : What I will get ?
Tamanna : whatever you want
Sara : okey remember that
Tamanna : yeah but tell me the tips what it is
Sara : She don't have any money to give you ,
just give pressure on her and force her to ........
Tamanna : ooo fuckkkkkkkk nice idea
The next evening Tamanna came to teach Sara she saw Tamanna sitting in living room.
Tamanna : maam today I need money
Kareena nodded.Tamanna go Sara's room .Tamanna show her a big strapon dildo which she weared under saree.
Sara : teach a good lesson to that bitch
Kareena didn't go aywhere bcoz she know there are no money in bank so she was watching T.V .After 2 hour Tamanna came out from Sara's room and saw Kareena sitting on chair and watching T.V .
Tamanna : give me money maam
Kareena : I don't have
Tamanna : what ?
Kareena : I don't have money bitch , get lost
Tamanna : o realy ?? I think I have teach a lesson in my way lift up your leg ..lift up your leg bitch
Kareena did and autometicaly her saree pulled down.Tamanna forcefully pulled up her panty and put a finger in her ass.She fingered 3 or 4 time then Tamanna pulled up her saree and show her dildo.Kareena shocked.

FaeoiT.jpg

Kareena : I will give you money please don't do that
Tamanna : shut up and spred your ass.
Kareena did and Tamanna start fucking her ass hard.Kareena crying loudly.Aishwarya passing outside she came when she heared crying.
Aishwarya : o shit
Aishwarya take of her panty and put it in Kreena's mouth.After 30 min Tamanna stopped.
Tamanna : I am giving you 3 days.
Tamanan leave.Before Kareena stand up Aishwarya go to her tore her dresses and make her sit on her couch where she weared a starpon dildo.Kareena struggeling to leave but Sara came and hold Kareena's hands tight.

Fae7cF.jpg

After a long season Aishwarya leave.kareena fallen asleep hopeless.

To be continue......................
nice .

Biggest lesbian fantasy ......i have is .

Aishwarya Rai, Kareennnaaaaaaa, Anushka Sharma, Shraddha, Deepika, and the biggest boob holder Sunny Sexyyyyyyyy Leone.....all r surrounding me, are naked. .and get me naked and all r sucking me one by one and I am sucking their boobs ......one by one .....I'm first sucking Aishwaryas lips ...and Kareena Anushka sunny deepika shraddha all r looking at me and making love to themselves......uhhhh don't want to stop .....i start with Aish boobs then Kareena's boobs and lips ....then Deepika's face...then Anushka lips ...ohn.... enough
Great one bro love it and I love the same actress

CHAPTER : 08: DIFFRENT

On that night after Deepika's leave Kareena turned off the room light and went to sleep.After a while Sara came .Sara slowly removed the buttplug from Kareena's ass and put a same size mobile controller vibrating buttplug in her ass.Kareena don't even know what coming towards her.
The next day Kareena prepared for school and as per Deepika's instruction she put the buttplug in her ass and go to school.Meanwhile Sara have already shared the controller to Sonam , Ananya and Janhavi.
1s3KEc.bollywood-indian-kapoor-kareena-wallpaper-preview.jpg

The first class was at Janhavi's section.After taking 15 min of class Kareena feel something slowly digging her anus.At first she thought it must be for some pressure on the buttplug so she stand up and start teaching.But after a while Janhavi increase the speed to max.In sudden speeding up Kareena moaned loud and almost cried.The whole class was laughing at her.Kareena leave the class.In the coridor Ananya standing there now she started her remote and Kareena feel very helpless.She go to washroom there was other girls and Sonam also .Kareena was waiting for others to leave.Sonam started her vibrator at max Kareena Can't controll herself and moaned loud and cried.
Sonam : What happened Kareena ?
Kareena : I don't know but my anus.
Sonam lifted up her dress and found the buttplug.
Sonam : wtf !! Kareena you are using buttplug in school .
Sonam called Katrina too and bring Kareena to Nayanthara's room.
1s3VJL.nayantharas-hottest-saree-looks-2.jpg

Sonam : this bitch using buttplug in school and making orgasam in class you must have to punish her maam
Nayanthara : okey I will , you leave her in my room I will teach her a very good lesson.
After they leave Nayanthara lock the door.
Nayanthara : I will do nothing just please you moan loud that everyone know that You have been punishing.
Kareena : Ha ha ha Look like Deepika tortured you horribly. yeah they will hear the moaning but it's not mine it yours
Nayanthara : what do you mean by that
kareena : Hahahah That means I will fuck you hard and you will moan.
Nayanthara : no no no please don't do that
Kareena : shut up , and bend over otherwise you know I have lot of better plans
Nayanthara bend over without any word and look worried.
Kareena checked all drawers and found a strapon dildo and she weared it.Nayanthara feared.
without wasting any time Kareena go to her and lifted up her saree and pulled down her panty.And with a sudden thrust start fucking her ass.Nayanthara moaning loud.Kareena pulled her hair from behind .
Kareena : cry loud bitch
Nayanthara moaning loud and Sonam and Katrina couldn't understand what is actualy happening there.
After a long season Kareena stopped and both adjusted their dresses and kareena leave.
While returning home she thinking about what happened.She thought it must be Katrina or Sonam so she decided to not to tell anything to Deepika.
But in the evining Deepika had other plan.She was waiting outside of Katrina's house in the car.
1s3zNx.IMG-20220209-WA0030.jpg

After a while Katrina reached home and after 15 min Deepika entried her house to her bedroom where she found katrina.Katrina was laying backside up and using mobile.
1s3n8S.3691f28415a78a1c076e518c45ca79f3.jpg

without wasting any time Deepika get over her and grab her hair from backside.
katrina : what the fuck !! who the hell are you ?
Deepika : o dear don't panic everything will be sorted
katrina : shut up and leave
Deepika now started rubbing Katrina's cotch
Katrina : ahh please stop.
Deepika : do you know Kareena ?
Kat : yeah she is slut everybody of our school fucked her atleast once
Deepika : I see I have heared that you always molaste her and try to fuck her.
Kat: yeah everyone does
Deepika : okey now I am do something which you do to her
Katrina : who are you ?
Deepika slowly pulled down her pant and pulled out the dildo which she already weared under pant.
Katrina : what is that ? what in your couch?
Deepika : ha ha ha you will feel it soon
Deepika pulled up Katrina's skirt there was no panty.Deepika slowly putting the dildo in Katrina's anus.
Katrina : oo no no no please don't punish me in my pussy not ass please
Deepika : no darling I want your ass
now deepika start fucking her ass from behind very hard.Katrina trying to moan but Deepika handgaged her mouth.
1sYMJK.1.jpg

After half an hour Deepika see Katrina have no more energy .She pulled Katrin's pubic hair hard.
Katrina : ahhhhhhhh
Deepika: Never ever dare to touch kareena otherwise nexttime I will rip off your ass
Katrina : ahh ahhh ahhh I will not please leave me
Before leave Deepika thrust the dildo for last time very hard and fully inside. Katrina cried loud.When Deepika pulled out the dildo she saw blood on the dildo.
Deepika leave and Katrina faint in pain.
At the night Deepika goes to Kareena's bedroom.
Deepika : hey babe I missed you too much
Kareena : me also babe
Deepika : how was your day ?
Kareena : Nice day and little bit exiting also
Deepika : wow, how ?
Kareena : Today I fucked Nayanthara's ass in her office and let total school know that I fucked her
Deepika : wow , proud of you
Kareena : You look stressed . Do wanna join me in the bath tub ?
Deepika : fuck !! I would love to
They go to bathroom.After entering Deepika pin Kareena on the wall and start eating her wet pussy.Kareena pushed her head towards couch with one hand and with another hand she start pressing her own boobs.After a while they both get in to the bath tub where Deepika lay down over Kareena and Kareena slowly touching Deepika's couch.
Kareena : Today I wanna explore your whole body
Deepika : You have already done darling
Kareena :No one part remaning
Deepika : what do you mean ?
Kareena : I wants to your cute little anus
Deepika : that's scary
Kareena : trust me that will be fun
Deepika : okey but I don't even put a finger there
They both came out from the bath tub.Then Deepika bend over the tub.
Deepika : carefully !!
Kareena : Don't worry
Kareena slowly start licking Deepika's anus.And Deepika start moaning
Deepika : ahhhhhhh ummmmmmm ahhhhhhhhh
After 5 min Kareena start rubbing her index finger on butthole.Deepika continuously moaning.Then Kareena put the finger inside and slowly fucking with one finger.Now Deepika moaning little louder.After 5 min
Deepika : ahh Stop please
Kareena : okey , now you can use small buttplugs there
Deepika : ahh not today
Kareena : have you enjoyed ?
Deepika : 5%
Kareena : ha ha ha don't worry it will be 95%
Deepika wear dresses and leave .Kareena wear her night grown .
Kareena turn off the lights and went to sleep.
After 30 min Sara entried the room..........

To be continue................

Disclaimer : All images are used are taken from internet , all credit goes to their repective owners.

On that night after Deepika's leave Kareena turned off the room light and went to sleep.After a while Sara came .Sara slowly removed the buttplug from Kareena's ass and put a same size mobile controller vibrating buttplug in her ass.Kareena don't even know what coming towards her.
The next day Kareena prepared for school and as per Deepika's instruction she put the buttplug in her ass and go to school.Meanwhile Sara have already shared the controller to Sonam , Ananya and Janhavi.

The first class was at Janhavi's section.After taking 15 min of class Kareena feel something slowly digging her anus.At first she thought it must be for some pressure on the buttplug so she stand up and start teaching.But after a while Janhavi increase the speed to max.In sudden speeding up Kareena moaned loud and almost cried.The whole class was laughing at her.Kareena leave the class.In the coridor Ananya standing there now she started her remote and Kareena feel very helpless.She go to washroom there was other girls and Sonam also .Kareena was waiting for others to leave.Sonam started her vibrator at max Kareena Can't controll herself and moaned loud and cried.

Sonam : this bitch using buttplug in school and making orgasam in class you must have to punish her maam
Nayanthara : okey I will , you leave her in my room I will teach her a very good lesson.
Nayanthara : I will do nothing just please you moan loud that everyone know that You have been punishing.
Kareena : Ha ha ha Look like Deepika tortured you horribly. yeah they will hear the moaning but it's not mine it yours
Kareena checked all drawers and found a strapon dildo and she weared it.Nayanthara feared.
without wasting any time Kareena go to her and lifted up her saree and pulled down her panty.And with a sudden thrust start fucking her ass.Nayanthara moaning loud.Kareena pulled her hair from behind .
Nayanthara moaning loud and Sonam and Katrina couldn't understand what is actualy happening there.
After a long season Kareena stopped and both adjusted their dresses and kareena leave.
While returning home she thinking about what happened.She thought it must be Katrina or Sonam so she decided to not to tell anything to Deepika.
But in the evining Deepika had other plan.She was waiting outside of Katrina's house in the car.

After a while Katrina reached home and after 15 min Deepika entried her house to her bedroom where she found katrina.Katrina was laying backside up and using mobile.

Deepika slowly pulled down her pant and pulled out the dildo which she already weared under pant.
Deepika pulled up Katrina's skirt there was no panty.Deepika slowly putting the dildo in Katrina's anus.
now deepika start fucking her ass from behind very hard.Katrina trying to moan but Deepika handgaged her mouth.
1sYMJK.1.jpg

After half an hour Deepika see Katrina have no more energy .She pulled Katrin's pubic hair hard.
Deepika: Never ever dare to touch kareena otherwise nexttime I will rip off your ass
Before leave Deepika thrust the dildo for last time very hard and fully inside. Katrina cried loud.When Deepika pulled out the dildo she saw blood on the dildo.
Kareena : Today I fucked Nayanthara's ass in her office and let total school know that I fucked her
They go to bathroom.After entering Deepika pin Kareena on the wall and start eating her wet pussy.Kareena pushed her head towards couch with one hand and with another hand she start pressing her own boobs.After a while they both get in to the bath tub where Deepika lay down over Kareena and Kareena slowly touching Deepika's couch.
After 5 min Kareena start rubbing her index finger on butthole.Deepika continuously moaning.Then Kareena put the finger inside and slowly fucking with one finger.Now Deepika moaning little louder.After 5 min

Disclaimer : All images are used are taken from internet , all credit goes to their repective owners.
Super sexy update bro ??

1sYMJK.1.jpg

Awesome bro, please continue.

1sYMJK.1.jpg

King without a doubt

CHAPTER : 9 : WEB

Kareena feel someone touching her.Kareena feel unconfort and she awake up and saw Sara there.
Kareena : wtf ! sara !!
Kareena feel her hands are tied with bed.
Sara : sssssp mommmm
Kareena :what are you doing here ?? ughhh stop touching me like this
Sara turn the light on and Kareena see that sara weared a strapon dildo and got shocked.
Sara : I want to fuck you
Kareena : what ? no never .I am your mom
sara : Shut up , if you can fuck me , punish me naked then I can fuck you too and I will fuck you
Kareena : okey when I got angry I did these but I love you beta
Sara : ha ha ha but I am angry and I want to hurt your fucking ass
Kareena : No no please don't fuck ass
Sara : Oh that means you are submitting your pussy , really mom you are such a bitch
Kareena : No I don't meant that
Without listening anything sara turn the lights off and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

19aLwD.meaf8GgaaaamhVbofolTXmsKmRHoQ1.jpg

Same time Sara start pressing her boobs hard .And then increase the fucking speed , more deepn this time.Kareena moaning loud.
After a while Kareena feel someone fingerring her anus rapidly.
Kareena : ahh ahhh No no don't finger my ass.
Sara : my two hands are on your breast
Kareena : Then who it is
Sara : Shut up no one there
But Kareena feeling someone still fingerring.Sara smiling.
After a long time Sara leave her.
Sara : good night
Kareena still thinking who and what was that.

The next day.
In the evining Kareena just entried to house and see that there are Aishwarya kissing Tamanna.After a moment she understood their relationship.Kareena wait to Aishwarya leave that room.

19am71.Kareena-5.jpg

While Aishwarya leaving Kareena block her way.
19a6pm.aishwarya-rai-bachchan-1.jpg

Aishwarya : oh hey !! (uncomfortably)
Kareena : yeah , why you are you panting , relax come here ....don't worry
Aishwarya don't want to but atlast she went with Kareena to her bedroom.
Kareena : then how is everything going ?
Aishwarya: well very well
Kareena : do you still wear dildo inside your saree ?
Aishwarya : only when I goes to party or club
Kareena : Good , I want to see your bare ass, let me see how it is Deepika told me about that
Aishwarya : can I leave ? I have a lot of work to do (She know that Kareena want her revenge)
Kareena : oh shut up and bend over and let me see your anus.(Said in loud voice)
Aishwarya had no other options.She bend over the bed and pulled up saree and down her panty.
Kareena : spreed your ass
Aishwarya hasitating but did.
For 30 second she still standing there Aishwarya just about to look back to see where Kareena gone , She feeled a 8'' dildo suddenly thrust inside her ass.She cryed out loud.

1972VW.meGNdHgaaaamhr0QP7xNIo6uDESYT11.jpg

Aishwarya : please stop please
Kareena : shut up your fucking mouth and spreed your ass properly
Kareena pulled her hair and speeding up.Aishwarya keep crying and begging.
After 30 min Kareena stop and tell Aishwarya to leave.And she leave.

At the same time another fact happed in Ananya's house.
In the evining when she arrived home from school she saw her mom Anushka standing in living room.

197q5T.bollywood-replica-anushka-shetty-in-plain-net-black-saree-5329sarees5329-25129-600x900a.jpg

Ananya : After a long time mom , where did you gone ?
Anushaka : I have a surprise for you
Ananya : wow what it is ?
Anushka: Lift up my saree
Ananya : Ugg
Anushka : don't be shy we have seen naked each other sevarel times
Ananya : okey
Ananya litfed up saree and get shocked
197sgc.Naked-shemale-Anushka-Shetty-handjob-her-cock-pressing-her-breast-implant-boobs.jpg

Ananya : what the fuck mom!! did you changed sex ?
Anushka : not completly but a shedick instead of pussy .Now I can fuck them all freely (even you)
Aananya : ogg stop flirting what if they fuck you ?
Anushaka : they can't fuck me
Ananya : If they fuck you , you have only asshole the will fuck you there . And I think it's still virgin expect of my finger
Anushka's face turned pale.
Anushka : no no they can't , but today It for only you
Ananya : oh no that's very big to me
Anushka : you can handle this , go to bedroom
Ananya : .......
Before Ananya could get over the bed Anushka forcefully lay her down on the floor and strip her naked.
Ananya : mom please be gentle
Anushka : don't need to say dear
Anushka get over her and start fucking her.Ananya was maoning loud.The dick was really big for her.
Anushka : I am going to come ... ahh ahhh
Ananya : What pull out it now ,.... Ahhhhhh;
Anushka pulled it out and not intentionaly but suddenly she put it in Ananya's ass.Ananya was anal virgin she cryed loud in pain
Ananya : ahhhhhhhhhhhh hha hhaa ahhhhhaaa you bitch stoppppp
Anushka : I am sorry
Anuska keep going for 2 min and Ananya crying loud.Then Anushka cum inside her ass.
197tJ8.anal-creampie-female.gif

Ananya : ahhhh ahhh ahh what the fuck you cum inside ?
Anushka : sorry I can't controll myself
Ananya : you are such bitch mom , I will destroy your bloody dick
Anushka was laying on the floor.Ananya was in heavy pain but she stoood up and with full force she kick on Anushak's dick.Anushka groan loud and start crying.

In the Kareena's house
Deepika arrived in the house.

1976MK.21bf89340d27a28673d84e439c12606c.jpg

Deepika : hey ! darling
Kareena : I badly want you whole day
Deepika : show me how you wanted me
Deepika take off her dress , Kareena go down on her
Kareena : where you want my tongue ?
Deepika : ummm in my anus
Kareena : wow you start liking it too
Kareena start licking and Deepika start moaning . After 10 min Kareena lead her to the bedroom.Kareena wear a strapon dildo.Deepika lay down on the bed.
Kareena : Can I use this in your backdoor ?
Deepika : Noo , fuck my pussy
Kareena : alright
Kareena start fucking her pussy , after some time she put her left thumb in her anus
Deepika : ah ah ahaaa haa you are such a nasty
After 20 min she stoped and take off the strapon dildo.
Deepika : today I want to explore your backdoor
Kareena : alright go on
Deepika wear the strapon and push Kareena to bend over on the bed.Then she start fucking Kareena's ass hard.
Deepika see Kareena enjoing that .Deepika pulled Kareena's pussy hair hard
Deepika : honestly say how many women fucked your ass before me
Kareena : ahhhh you are hurting me .I have alrady told you everything Aishwarya fucked my ass more than 15 times
Deepika : I hope tha's true
Kareena : trust me babe
Deepika : yeah I do
They kissed each other and Deepika leave.Kareena fallen asleep.
After 1 hour Sara entried in the room and start fucking Kareena's ass from behind .At first Kareena maoning in sleep .But when Sara going deep inside Kareena awake up.

Kareena : ahhh no no what the fuck are you doing you can't fuck me everyday like this way
Sara : shut up mom I know somehow you are enjoing it
Kareena : you are hurting me
Kareena feel someone press a vibrator on her pussy.Kareena going to turn on the light but Sara stops her.
Kareena : someone vibrating....
Sara : shut up mom you always to leave , shut up and let me enjoy.
After 20 min Sara leave her .
Sara : be my personal sex slave I make you happier than anyone else
Kareena : shut up and let me sleep

Disclaimer : All photos are taken from internet so the credit goes to original owners

To be continue............

CHAPTER : 9 : WEB

Kareena feel someone touching her.Kareena feel unconfort and she awake up and saw Sara there.
Kareena : wtf ! sara !!
Kareena feel her hands are tied with bed.
Sara : sssssp mommmm
Kareena :what are you doing here ?? ughhh stop touching me like this
Sara turn the light on and Kareena see that sara weared a strapon dildo and got shocked.
Sara : I want to fuck you
Kareena : what ? no never .I am your mom
sara : Shut up , if you can fuck me , punish me naked then I can fuck you too and I will fuck you
Kareena : okey when I got angry I did these but I love you beta
Sara : ha ha ha but I am angry and I want to hurt your fucking ass
Kareena : No no please don't fuck ass
Sara : Oh that means you are submitting your pussy , really mom you are such a bitch
Kareena : No I don't meant that
Without listening anything sara turn the lights off and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

19aLwD.meaf8GgaaaamhVbofolTXmsKmRHoQ1.jpg

Same time Sara start pressing her boobs hard .And then increase the fucking speed , more deepn this time.Kareena moaning loud.
After a while Kareena feel someone fingerring her anus rapidly.
Kareena : ahh ahhh No no don't finger my ass.
Sara : my two hands are on your breast
Kareena : Then who it is
Sara : Shut up no one there
But Kareena feeling someone still fingerring.Sara smiling.
After a long time Sara leave her.
Sara : good night
Kareena still thinking who and what was that.

The next day.
In the evining Kareena just entried to house and see that there are Aishwarya kissing Tamanna.After a moment she understood their relationship.Kareena wait to Aishwarya leave that room.

19am71.Kareena-5.jpg

While Aishwarya leaving Kareena block her way.
19a6pm.aishwarya-rai-bachchan-1.jpg

Aishwarya : oh hey !! (uncomfortably)
Kareena : yeah , why you are you panting , relax come here ....don't worry
Aishwarya don't want to but atlast she went with Kareena to her bedroom.
Kareena : then how is everything going ?
Aishwarya: well very well
Kareena : do you still wear dildo inside your saree ?
Aishwarya : only when I goes to party or club
Kareena : Good , I want to see your bare ass, let me see how it is Deepika told me about that
Aishwarya : can I leave ? I have a lot of work to do (She know that Kareena want her revenge)
Kareena : oh shut up and bend over and let me see your anus.(Said in loud voice)
Aishwarya had no other options.She bend over the bed and pulled up saree and down her panty.
Kareena : spreed your ass
Aishwarya hasitating but did.
For 30 second she still standing there Aishwarya just about to look back to see where Kareena gone , She feeled a 8'' dildo suddenly thrust inside her ass.She cryed out loud.

1972VW.meGNdHgaaaamhr0QP7xNIo6uDESYT11.jpg

Aishwarya : please stop please
Kareena : shut up your fucking mouth and spreed your ass properly
Kareena pulled her hair and speeding up.Aishwarya keep crying and begging.
After 30 min Kareena stop and tell Aishwarya to leave.And she leave.

At the same time another fact happed in Ananya's house.
In the evining when she arrived home from school she saw her mom Anushka standing in living room.

197q5T.bollywood-replica-anushka-shetty-in-plain-net-black-saree-5329sarees5329-25129-600x900a.jpg

Ananya : After a long time mom , where did you gone ?
Anushaka : I have a surprise for you
Ananya : wow what it is ?
Anushka: Lift up my saree
Ananya : Ugg
Anushka : don't be shy we have seen naked each other sevarel times
Ananya : okey
Ananya litfed up saree and get shocked
197sgc.Naked-shemale-Anushka-Shetty-handjob-her-cock-pressing-her-breast-implant-boobs.jpg

Ananya : what the fuck mom!! did you changed sex ?
Anushka : not completly but a shedick instead of pussy .Now I can fuck them all freely (even you)
Aananya : ogg stop flirting what if they fuck you ?
Anushaka : they can't fuck me
Ananya : If they fuck you , you have only asshole the will fuck you there . And I think it's still virgin expect of my finger
Anushka's face turned pale.
Anushka : no no they can't , but today It for only you
Ananya : oh no that's very big to me
Anushka : you can handle this , go to bedroom
Ananya : .......
Before Ananya could get over the bed Anushka forcefully lay her down on the floor and strip her naked.
Ananya : mom please be gentle
Anushka : don't need to say dear
Anushka get over her and start fucking her.Ananya was maoning loud.The dick was really big for her.
Anushka : I am going to come ... ahh ahhh
Ananya : What pull out it now ,.... Ahhhhhh;
Anushka pulled it out and not intentionaly but suddenly she put it in Ananya's ass.Ananya was anal virgin she cryed loud in pain
Ananya : ahhhhhhhhhhhh hha hhaa ahhhhhaaa you bitch stoppppp
Anushka : I am sorry
Anuska keep going for 2 min and Ananya crying loud.Then Anushka cum inside her ass.
197tJ8.anal-creampie-female.gif

Ananya : ahhhh ahhh ahh what the fuck you cum inside ?
Anushka : sorry I can't controll myself
Ananya : you are such bitch mom , I will destroy your bloody dick
Anushka was laying on the floor.Ananya was in heavy pain but she stoood up and with full force she kick on Anushak's dick.Anushka groan loud and start crying.

In the Kareena's house
Deepika arrived in the house.

1976MK.21bf89340d27a28673d84e439c12606c.jpg

Deepika : hey ! darling
Kareena : I badly want you whole day
Deepika : show me how you wanted me
Deepika take off her dress , Kareena go down on her
Kareena : where you want my tongue ?
Deepika : ummm in my anus
Kareena : wow you start liking it too
Kareena start licking and Deepika start moaning . After 10 min Kareena lead her to the bedroom.Kareena wear a strapon dildo.Deepika lay down on the bed.
Kareena : Can I use this in your backdoor ?
Deepika : Noo , fuck my pussy
Kareena : alright
Kareena start fucking her pussy , after some time she put her left thumb in her anus
Deepika : ah ah ahaaa haa you are such a nasty
After 20 min she stoped and take off the strapon dildo.
Deepika : today I want to explore your backdoor
Kareena : alright go on
Deepika wear the strapon and push Kareena to bend over on the bed.Then she start fucking Kareena's ass hard.
Deepika see Kareena enjoing that .Deepika pulled Kareena's pussy hair hard
Deepika : honestly say how many women fucked your ass before me
Kareena : ahhhh you are hurting me .I have alrady told you everything Aishwarya fucked my ass more than 15 times
Deepika : I hope tha's true
Kareena : trust me babe
Deepika : yeah I do
They kissed each other and Deepika leave.Kareena fallen asleep.
After 1 hour Sara entried in the room and start fucking Kareena's ass from behind .At first Kareena maoning in sleep .But when Sara going deep inside Kareena awake up.

Kareena : ahhh no no what the fuck are you doing you can't fuck me everyday like this way
Sara : shut up mom I know somehow you are enjoing it
Kareena : you are hurting me
Kareena feel someone press a vibrator on her pussy.Kareena going to turn on the light but Sara stops her.
Kareena : someone vibrating....
Sara : shut up mom you always to leave , shut up and let me enjoy.
After 20 min Sara leave her .
Sara : be my personal sex slave I make you happier than anyone else
Kareena : shut up and let me sleep

Disclaimer : All photos are taken from internet so the credit goes to original owners

To be continue............
Awesome bro ???, atleast mother daughter incest is best ..
Kareena will be lesbian domination by Sara and Deepika, both of them b fuck her holes and double anal insertion.
Later she male bdsm also applied.

Back