• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Which Celibrity do you prefer for a story ?

• Bollywood Milfs

• Bollywood Young Actress

• Bollywood Singers

• South Milfs

• South Young Actress

• Actress X Singers

Results are only viewable after voting.
CHAPTER : 9 : WEB

Kareena feel someone touching her.Kareena feel unconfort and she awake up and saw Sara there.
Kareena : wtf ! sara !!
Kareena feel her hands are tied with bed.
Sara : sssssp mommmm
Kareena :what are you doing here ?? ughhh stop touching me like this
Sara turn the light on and Kareena see that sara weared a strapon dildo and got shocked.
Sara : I want to fuck you
Kareena : what ? no never .I am your mom
sara : Shut up , if you can fuck me , punish me naked then I can fuck you too and I will fuck you
Kareena : okey when I got angry I did these but I love you beta
Sara : ha ha ha but I am angry and I want to hurt your fucking ass
Kareena : No no please don't fuck ass
Sara : Oh that means you are submitting your pussy , really mom you are such a bitch
Kareena : No I don't meant that
Without listening anything sara turn the lights off and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

19aLwD.meaf8GgaaaamhVbofolTXmsKmRHoQ1.jpg

Same time Sara start pressing her boobs hard .And then increase the fucking speed , more deepn this time.Kareena moaning loud.
After a while Kareena feel someone fingerring her anus rapidly.
Kareena : ahh ahhh No no don't finger my ass.
Sara : my two hands are on your breast
Kareena : Then who it is
Sara : Shut up no one there
But Kareena feeling someone still fingerring.Sara smiling.
After a long time Sara leave her.
Sara : good night
Kareena still thinking who and what was that.

The next day.
In the evining Kareena just entried to house and see that there are Aishwarya kissing Tamanna.After a moment she understood their relationship.Kareena wait to Aishwarya leave that room.

19am71.Kareena-5.jpg

While Aishwarya leaving Kareena block her way.
19a6pm.aishwarya-rai-bachchan-1.jpg

Aishwarya : oh hey !! (uncomfortably)
Kareena : yeah , why you are you panting , relax come here ....don't worry
Aishwarya don't want to but atlast she went with Kareena to her bedroom.
Kareena : then how is everything going ?
Aishwarya: well very well
Kareena : do you still wear dildo inside your saree ?
Aishwarya : only when I goes to party or club
Kareena : Good , I want to see your bare ass, let me see how it is Deepika told me about that
Aishwarya : can I leave ? I have a lot of work to do (She know that Kareena want her revenge)
Kareena : oh shut up and bend over and let me see your anus.(Said in loud voice)
Aishwarya had no other options.She bend over the bed and pulled up saree and down her panty.
Kareena : spreed your ass
Aishwarya hasitating but did.
For 30 second she still standing there Aishwarya just about to look back to see where Kareena gone , She feeled a 8'' dildo suddenly thrust inside her ass.She cryed out loud.

1972VW.meGNdHgaaaamhr0QP7xNIo6uDESYT11.jpg

Aishwarya : please stop please
Kareena : shut up your fucking mouth and spreed your ass properly
Kareena pulled her hair and speeding up.Aishwarya keep crying and begging.
After 30 min Kareena stop and tell Aishwarya to leave.And she leave.

At the same time another fact happed in Ananya's house.
In the evining when she arrived home from school she saw her mom Anushka standing in living room.

197q5T.bollywood-replica-anushka-shetty-in-plain-net-black-saree-5329sarees5329-25129-600x900a.jpg

Ananya : After a long time mom , where did you gone ?
Anushaka : I have a surprise for you
Ananya : wow what it is ?
Anushka: Lift up my saree
Ananya : Ugg
Anushka : don't be shy we have seen naked each other sevarel times
Ananya : okey
Ananya litfed up saree and get shocked
197sgc.Naked-shemale-Anushka-Shetty-handjob-her-cock-pressing-her-breast-implant-boobs.jpg

Ananya : what the fuck mom!! did you changed sex ?
Anushka : not completly but a shedick instead of pussy .Now I can fuck them all freely (even you)
Aananya : ogg stop flirting what if they fuck you ?
Anushaka : they can't fuck me
Ananya : If they fuck you , you have only asshole the will fuck you there . And I think it's still virgin expect of my finger
Anushka's face turned pale.
Anushka : no no they can't , but today It for only you
Ananya : oh no that's very big to me
Anushka : you can handle this , go to bedroom
Ananya : .......
Before Ananya could get over the bed Anushka forcefully lay her down on the floor and strip her naked.
Ananya : mom please be gentle
Anushka : don't need to say dear
Anushka get over her and start fucking her.Ananya was maoning loud.The dick was really big for her.
Anushka : I am going to come ... ahh ahhh
Ananya : What pull out it now ,.... Ahhhhhh;
Anushka pulled it out and not intentionaly but suddenly she put it in Ananya's ass.Ananya was anal virgin she cryed loud in pain
Ananya : ahhhhhhhhhhhh hha hhaa ahhhhhaaa you bitch stoppppp
Anushka : I am sorry
Anuska keep going for 2 min and Ananya crying loud.Then Anushka cum inside her ass.
197tJ8.anal-creampie-female.gif

Ananya : ahhhh ahhh ahh what the fuck you cum inside ?
Anushka : sorry I can't controll myself
Ananya : you are such bitch mom , I will destroy your bloody dick
Anushka was laying on the floor.Ananya was in heavy pain but she stoood up and with full force she kick on Anushak's dick.Anushka groan loud and start crying.

In the Kareena's house
Deepika arrived in the house.

1976MK.21bf89340d27a28673d84e439c12606c.jpg

Deepika : hey ! darling
Kareena : I badly want you whole day
Deepika : show me how you wanted me
Deepika take off her dress , Kareena go down on her
Kareena : where you want my tongue ?
Deepika : ummm in my anus
Kareena : wow you start liking it too
Kareena start licking and Deepika start moaning . After 10 min Kareena lead her to the bedroom.Kareena wear a strapon dildo.Deepika lay down on the bed.
Kareena : Can I use this in your backdoor ?
Deepika : Noo , fuck my pussy
Kareena : alright
Kareena start fucking her pussy , after some time she put her left thumb in her anus
Deepika : ah ah ahaaa haa you are such a nasty
After 20 min she stoped and take off the strapon dildo.
Deepika : today I want to explore your backdoor
Kareena : alright go on
Deepika wear the strapon and push Kareena to bend over on the bed.Then she start fucking Kareena's ass hard.
Deepika see Kareena enjoing that .Deepika pulled Kareena's pussy hair hard
Deepika : honestly say how many women fucked your ass before me
Kareena : ahhhh you are hurting me .I have alrady told you everything Aishwarya fucked my ass more than 15 times
Deepika : I hope tha's true
Kareena : trust me babe
Deepika : yeah I do
They kissed each other and Deepika leave.Kareena fallen asleep.
After 1 hour Sara entried in the room and start fucking Kareena's ass from behind .At first Kareena maoning in sleep .But when Sara going deep inside Kareena awake up.

Kareena : ahhh no no what the fuck are you doing you can't fuck me everyday like this way
Sara : shut up mom I know somehow you are enjoing it
Kareena : you are hurting me
Kareena feel someone press a vibrator on her pussy.Kareena going to turn on the light but Sara stops her.
Kareena : someone vibrating....
Sara : shut up mom you always to leave , shut up and let me enjoy.
After 20 min Sara leave her .
Sara : be my personal sex slave I make you happier than anyone else
Kareena : shut up and let me sleep

Disclaimer : All photos are taken from internet so the credit goes to original owners

To be continue............
Are we gonna have tag team, Aish and jahnvi vs kareena and sarah
Its open from everywhere

CHAPTER : 9 : WEB

Kareena feel someone touching her.Kareena feel unconfort and she awake up and saw Sara there.
Kareena : wtf ! sara !!
Kareena feel her hands are tied with bed.
Sara : sssssp mommmm
Kareena :what are you doing here ?? ughhh stop touching me like this
Sara turn the light on and Kareena see that sara weared a strapon dildo and got shocked.
Sara : I want to fuck you
Kareena : what ? no never .I am your mom
sara : Shut up , if you can fuck me , punish me naked then I can fuck you too and I will fuck you
Kareena : okey when I got angry I did these but I love you beta
Sara : ha ha ha but I am angry and I want to hurt your fucking ass
Kareena : No no please don't fuck ass
Sara : Oh that means you are submitting your pussy , really mom you are such a bitch
Kareena : No I don't meant that
Without listening anything sara turn the lights off and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

19aLwD.meaf8GgaaaamhVbofolTXmsKmRHoQ1.jpg

Same time Sara start pressing her boobs hard .And then increase the fucking speed , more deepn this time.Kareena moaning loud.
After a while Kareena feel someone fingerring her anus rapidly.
Kareena : ahh ahhh No no don't finger my ass.
Sara : my two hands are on your breast
Kareena : Then who it is
Sara : Shut up no one there
But Kareena feeling someone still fingerring.Sara smiling.
After a long time Sara leave her.
Sara : good night
Kareena still thinking who and what was that.

The next day.
In the evining Kareena just entried to house and see that there are Aishwarya kissing Tamanna.After a moment she understood their relationship.Kareena wait to Aishwarya leave that room.

19am71.Kareena-5.jpg

While Aishwarya leaving Kareena block her way.
19a6pm.aishwarya-rai-bachchan-1.jpg

Aishwarya : oh hey !! (uncomfortably)
Kareena : yeah , why you are you panting , relax come here ....don't worry
Aishwarya don't want to but atlast she went with Kareena to her bedroom.
Kareena : then how is everything going ?
Aishwarya: well very well
Kareena : do you still wear dildo inside your saree ?
Aishwarya : only when I goes to party or club
Kareena : Good , I want to see your bare ass, let me see how it is Deepika told me about that
Aishwarya : can I leave ? I have a lot of work to do (She know that Kareena want her revenge)
Kareena : oh shut up and bend over and let me see your anus.(Said in loud voice)
Aishwarya had no other options.She bend over the bed and pulled up saree and down her panty.
Kareena : spreed your ass
Aishwarya hasitating but did.
For 30 second she still standing there Aishwarya just about to look back to see where Kareena gone , She feeled a 8'' dildo suddenly thrust inside her ass.She cryed out loud.

1972VW.meGNdHgaaaamhr0QP7xNIo6uDESYT11.jpg

Aishwarya : please stop please
Kareena : shut up your fucking mouth and spreed your ass properly
Kareena pulled her hair and speeding up.Aishwarya keep crying and begging.
After 30 min Kareena stop and tell Aishwarya to leave.And she leave.

At the same time another fact happed in Ananya's house.
In the evining when she arrived home from school she saw her mom Anushka standing in living room.

197q5T.bollywood-replica-anushka-shetty-in-plain-net-black-saree-5329sarees5329-25129-600x900a.jpg

Ananya : After a long time mom , where did you gone ?
Anushaka : I have a surprise for you
Ananya : wow what it is ?
Anushka: Lift up my saree
Ananya : Ugg
Anushka : don't be shy we have seen naked each other sevarel times
Ananya : okey
Ananya litfed up saree and get shocked
197sgc.Naked-shemale-Anushka-Shetty-handjob-her-cock-pressing-her-breast-implant-boobs.jpg

Ananya : what the fuck mom!! did you changed sex ?
Anushka : not completly but a shedick instead of pussy .Now I can fuck them all freely (even you)
Aananya : ogg stop flirting what if they fuck you ?
Anushaka : they can't fuck me
Ananya : If they fuck you , you have only asshole the will fuck you there . And I think it's still virgin expect of my finger
Anushka's face turned pale.
Anushka : no no they can't , but today It for only you
Ananya : oh no that's very big to me
Anushka : you can handle this , go to bedroom
Ananya : .......
Before Ananya could get over the bed Anushka forcefully lay her down on the floor and strip her naked.
Ananya : mom please be gentle
Anushka : don't need to say dear
Anushka get over her and start fucking her.Ananya was maoning loud.The dick was really big for her.
Anushka : I am going to come ... ahh ahhh
Ananya : What pull out it now ,.... Ahhhhhh;
Anushka pulled it out and not intentionaly but suddenly she put it in Ananya's ass.Ananya was anal virgin she cryed loud in pain
Ananya : ahhhhhhhhhhhh hha hhaa ahhhhhaaa you bitch stoppppp
Anushka : I am sorry
Anuska keep going for 2 min and Ananya crying loud.Then Anushka cum inside her ass.
197tJ8.anal-creampie-female.gif

Ananya : ahhhh ahhh ahh what the fuck you cum inside ?
Anushka : sorry I can't controll myself
Ananya : you are such bitch mom , I will destroy your bloody dick
Anushka was laying on the floor.Ananya was in heavy pain but she stoood up and with full force she kick on Anushak's dick.Anushka groan loud and start crying.

In the Kareena's house
Deepika arrived in the house.

1976MK.21bf89340d27a28673d84e439c12606c.jpg

Deepika : hey ! darling
Kareena : I badly want you whole day
Deepika : show me how you wanted me
Deepika take off her dress , Kareena go down on her
Kareena : where you want my tongue ?
Deepika : ummm in my anus
Kareena : wow you start liking it too
Kareena start licking and Deepika start moaning . After 10 min Kareena lead her to the bedroom.Kareena wear a strapon dildo.Deepika lay down on the bed.
Kareena : Can I use this in your backdoor ?
Deepika : Noo , fuck my pussy
Kareena : alright
Kareena start fucking her pussy , after some time she put her left thumb in her anus
Deepika : ah ah ahaaa haa you are such a nasty
After 20 min she stoped and take off the strapon dildo.
Deepika : today I want to explore your backdoor
Kareena : alright go on
Deepika wear the strapon and push Kareena to bend over on the bed.Then she start fucking Kareena's ass hard.
Deepika see Kareena enjoing that .Deepika pulled Kareena's pussy hair hard
Deepika : honestly say how many women fucked your ass before me
Kareena : ahhhh you are hurting me .I have alrady told you everything Aishwarya fucked my ass more than 15 times
Deepika : I hope tha's true
Kareena : trust me babe
Deepika : yeah I do
They kissed each other and Deepika leave.Kareena fallen asleep.
After 1 hour Sara entried in the room and start fucking Kareena's ass from behind .At first Kareena maoning in sleep .But when Sara going deep inside Kareena awake up.

Kareena : ahhh no no what the fuck are you doing you can't fuck me everyday like this way
Sara : shut up mom I know somehow you are enjoing it
Kareena : you are hurting me
Kareena feel someone press a vibrator on her pussy.Kareena going to turn on the light but Sara stops her.
Kareena : someone vibrating....
Sara : shut up mom you always to leave , shut up and let me enjoy.
After 20 min Sara leave her .
Sara : be my personal sex slave I make you happier than anyone else
Kareena : shut up and let me sleep

Disclaimer : All photos are taken from internet so the credit goes to original owners

To be continue............
Awesome bro ??

CHAPTER : 10 : RANDOM CHAOS

The next day was sunday,so Kareena awake late in the morning and get a video call from Deepika.She recived it then get shocked in exitement.Deepika bound Sonam and fucking her ass and Sonam crying.
Kareena ASAP get ready and wear a strapon dildo inside dress then went to Sonam's house.Kareena without wasting any time go to them and start fucking Sonam's pussy hard in deep and Deepika was still fucking her ass.Sonam already crying for anal pain now Kareena fucking pussy too she now crying more loudly and begging to stop.But Kareena and Deepika was more cruel than she imagined.Kareena put her panty in Sonam's mouth and cell with tape then put two candles just below Sonam's nipples.Sonam graoning and crying .But the fuck her in both hole for 30 min more then they leave her.

1gyQCX.hpse-fullsize-4153911969-Sonam-Kapoor-On-the-sets-of-Bigg-Boss-5-with-Players-star-cast-on-31st-Dec-2011-177.jpg

1gy2eq.91710670.jpg

1gyigT.kareena-kapoor-khan-DID7-set-6.jpg

1gy9DL.10.jpg

After that Kareena back to home.Today she feeling very strong bcoz she fucked them all who ruined her life.Seddenly she got message from Deepika
[ Deepika : I have to go Dubai for a important work I will be back within 5 days
Kareena : miss you babe ]
Kareena thought this is the right time to take her personal revenges which Deepika don't even know.She get ready and leave for Anuska's house.
When she reached Anushka's house , she saw Anushka wearing just a bathrobe.Kareena thought how hopeless Anushka now .She grab her hair and lead her to bedroom.When Anushka take off her bathrobe Kareena get shocked.Before Kareena understood anything Anushka push on bed and start fucking her ass from behind.

1gybJX.preview.jpg

Kareena never thoght that could happen .
Kareena : ah ahh how did you get bitch
Kareena actualy enjoing that more than pain.Anushka understood that and put a dildo in her ass too.Now Kareena feel she is in danger.
Karreena : no no no stop ... ah aha ahhhh
But suddenly Kareena feel Anushka stopped , so she look behind and saw a funny drama.

1gyZrY.whatsapp-image-2022-06-03-at-9-1654276216.jpg

The fact was Ananya when awake up she can't even walk properly , so she got angry and came to Anushka's room anyhow.Then saw her like this , she push her any how and forcefully locked her dick with a chastity .
Anushka : It was a mistake baby please unlock it :(
Ananya : shutup , Maam fuck her virgin ass as much you want and please leave me today. I can't handle even a finger today
Anushka : oh no no please don't do that
Anushka trying to run away from the room but Ananya close the door.Kareena throw her on the bed and get over her.And rubbing her strapon over anus.
Anushka : No no it will hurt please don't
Kareena : ha ha ha I have not forget what you and your daughter did to me.And I love virgin ass
Anushka going to say something but before she could say anything Kareena insert her dildo in Anushka's anus slowly.
Anushka moaned " ahhhhh ahhhh don't don't
"
1gyzIq.4def29dd3cdb7ed3e838f44184e4da79-11.jpg

Anushka crying loud but Kareena doing slowly.She tought she have to stop her.Suddenly their maid Kavya Madhavan entried the room.Kareena told her to give her panty .She give and leave.
Kareena put that dirty panty in Anushka's mouth and speeding up .Anushka gasping and crying but Kareena keep going deep inside.After a moment Anushka's ass bleed.But Kareena keep going for 20 more minutes.Then Kareena leave her .Anushka put off the panty and crying loudly in pain.

1gyJd1.maxresdefault-24-324x235.jpg

When Kareena about to leave she thought why should she show sympathy to Ananya , she never show. Kareena go to her room .Ananya was naked laying on bed backside up.Kareena rush on her and insert her dildo in Ananya's anus.Ananya's ass was injured now it bleed after two stoke.Ananya start crying very loudly in pain.
1gCbwh.235ee671d786a5d4d1ba5dd434e61172-18.jpg

Anushka heared the crying , she smile in mind and say " tit for tat"
Kareena fuck her for 15 minute and leave.Ananya lay on bed senseless with bleeding anus.
While kareena returning home she saw a women wearing saree in her colony bend over and giving biscuits to dogs.Kareena walking beside her and slowly touched her butt.The woman turn around and shout.Kareena see that's Sonakhshi a housewife.Kareena keep staring at her figure.
Sonakhshi : hey !! bitch what the fuck do you want
Kareena : What I just touched

1gAXxL.images-1.jpg

Sonakhshi : fuck you !! (showuing her middle finger)
Kareena : oh come on I can fuck you far better than your husband
Sonakhshi : fuck you bitch........
Kareena : yeah you can , you know fuck start fucking
Sonakhshi : leave me alone
Kareena go close to her and stare her in every angle.Then she put a card in Sonakhshi's waist and hardly smacked her ass.
Kareena : call me if your husband can't satisfy you
Sonakhshi : you bloody bitch , how dare to touch me
Kareena say nothing and leave.

When Kareena reached house , she goes to her bedroom and got shocked.There was Sara was in 69 position with her housemaid Kajal

1gAUP8.bhfn2jz40i071.jpg
1gANnp.sara-ali-khan-166296741410.jpg

Kareena : what the hell are you doing sara ??
Sara : get lost bitch
Kareena : you are doing sex with maid in my bedroom and on my bed , and you are saying that .Get the hell out of here.
Sara got angry , she came and lock the door.Then Sara grab Kareena's hair and squished her mouth in Kajal's ass.
Kareena : ahh what the fuck do you want to lick maid's ass?
Sara : yeah lick it bitch
Kareena still not licking then Sara put her hand into Kareen's saree through waist then she found she was wearing a strapon dildo inside
Sara : bitch you are wearing a dildo , you want to fuck me !!!!
Sara took off her strapon dildo then grab her pussy hair hard.
Kareena : ahhhhhhhh
Sara : Lick her ass bitch
Kareena don't want to but she can't tolerate anymore so she start licking Kajal's ass. Sara wear that strapon and start fucking Kareena's pussy very hard.Kareena moaning while licking and Kajal also moaning for her anal orgasm.After 30 min Kareena " Please stop sara I can't take more please stop "
Sara stoped and took off the strapon.Then lay down on bed same as Kajal.
Sara : now service my ass , and Kajal its your time to wear the strapon.Kareena look worried.Kajal weared the strapon.Kareena licking Sara's ass while she slowly moaning.
Kajal whishpered in Kareena's ear "I want your ass "
Kareena : No no not there
Sara : shut up and lick , let her do her job
Kajal fucking her ass hard and Kareena crying . After 20 min Kajal stopped.
Sara : Kareena you will be your sex slave you have to satisfy both of us when we need.
kareena say nothing and slowly leave she was thinking how was her life going.

Meanwhile two insident happened in two diffrent places

(1) In Aishwarya's house :
Aishwarya was cooking something in the kitchen certainly Janhvi entried and hugged Aishwarya from behind.
Janhvi : love you mom
Aishwara : love you too
Aishwarya : can feel Janhvi's bare breast on her back and something hard between her legs
Aishwarya : wait are you naked ?
Aishwarya turn around and got shocked.
Aishwarya : what ?? why are you look like this , what do you want ?
Janhvi : That's I wanted to hear what do I want .You fucked almost every women in this colony and sorry to say but on that day I was drunked but I realised every thing you molasted me and licked my both holes. So the question is what I want , I want to fuck you and make you my slave.
Aishwarya : are you kidding me , shut up and do your own job
Janhvi : oo poor bitch, better if you shut up and let me do what I want
Aishwarya : no can't little bitch
Janhvi got angry rip off Aishwaya's saree and make her nude.Forcefully bend her over on desk and put middle finger in anus.
Aishwarya : please don't fuck me I am your mom
Janhvi : shut up
Janhvi thrust her dildo forcelully in Aishwarya's anus and she cried out loud.

1gApTz.61185615.jpg

Aishwarya : ahh ahhh aaaaaaaa I never fucked your ass
Janhvi : shut the fuck up
Aishwarya was crying loud , Janhvi pick up the panty from floor and put it in her mouth.And start fucking hard.After 30 min
Janhvi : will you be my slave ?
Aishwarya : nooo fucking bitch
Janhvi keep fucking and pinching nipples.After another 20 min
Aishwarya : stop please stop I can't take further I will be your slave I will do whatever you want please stop
Janhvi : good bitch
Janhvi stopped , just about to leave came again and rub some mirchi powder in her pussy and leave.Aishwarya lay down on floor and crying for both punishment.

(2) In Anushka's house :
Ananya was laying on bed and crying .Kavya go to her room.
Kavya : Maam it's time for revenge maam , everything heppening only for her . she tortured me too a lot please do something
Kavya go to Ananya and massaging her anus with some paste.Ananya took rest for another 30 min . Then she stand up anyway and wear a strapon dildo.
And walk to Anushka's room. and saw she layig on bed crying and the bed became red because of bleeding.
She go rush to her and start fucking her from behind.

1gCrU4.chastity-squirt.gif

Anushka scremed in pain but Ananya still going.After 20 min Ananya stopped.Anushka was totally destroyed.
Anushka : please unlock chastity
Ananya : ha ha ha no no
Anushka : please , I will never fuck you
Ananya : yeah but I will fuck you you will be my sex slave
Anushaka : I will do everything please remove my dick
Ananya : shut up bitch , otherwise I will lock your fucking mouth also
Ananya bring a catcollar and lock it on Anushka's neck and attach a dog chain with it.

In the afternoon Kareena got a call from a unknown number.......

To be continue.........

Disclaimer : All images are used are taken from internet so the credit goes to their original owners.

The next day was sunday,so Kareena awake late in the morning and get a video call from Deepika.She recived it then get shocked in exitement.Deepika bound Sonam and fucking her ass and Sonam crying.
Kareena ASAP get ready and wear a strapon dildo inside dress then went to Sonam's house.Kareena without wasting any time go to them and start fucking Sonam's pussy hard in deep and Deepika was still fucking her ass.Sonam already crying for anal pain now Kareena fucking pussy too she now crying more loudly and begging to stop.But Kareena and Deepika was more cruel than she imagined.Kareena put her panty in Sonam's mouth and cell with tape then put two candles just below Sonam's nipples.Sonam graoning and crying .But the fuck her in both hole for 30 min more then they leave her.

1gyQCX.hpse-fullsize-4153911969-Sonam-Kapoor-On-the-sets-of-Bigg-Boss-5-with-Players-star-cast-on-31st-Dec-2011-177.jpg

1gy2eq.91710670.jpg

1gy9DL.10.jpg

After that Kareena back to home.Today she feeling very strong bcoz she fucked them all who ruined her life.Seddenly she got message from Deepika
[ Deepika : I have to go Dubai for a important work I will be back within 5 days
Kareena thought this is the right time to take her personal revenges which Deepika don't even know.She get ready and leave for Anuska's house.
When she reached Anushka's house , she saw Anushka wearing just a bathrobe.Kareena thought how hopeless Anushka now .She grab her hair and lead her to bedroom.When Anushka take off her bathrobe Kareena get shocked.Before Kareena understood anything Anushka push on bed and start fucking her ass from behind.

1gybJX.preview.jpg

Kareena actualy enjoing that more than pain.Anushka understood that and put a dildo in her ass too.Now Kareena feel she is in danger.
But suddenly Kareena feel Anushka stopped , so she look behind and saw a funny drama.

The fact was Ananya when awake up she can't even walk properly , so she got angry and came to Anushka's room anyhow.Then saw her like this , she push her any how and forcefully locked her dick with a chastity .
Ananya : shutup , Maam fuck her virgin ass as much you want and please leave me today. I can't handle even a finger today
Anushka trying to run away from the room but Ananya close the door.Kareena throw her on the bed and get over her.And rubbing her strapon over anus.
Kareena : ha ha ha I have not forget what you and your daughter did to me.And I love virgin ass
Anushka going to say something but before she could say anything Kareena insert her dildo in Anushka's anus slowly.
"

Anushka crying loud but Kareena doing slowly.She tought she have to stop her.Suddenly their maid Kavya Madhavan entried the room.Kareena told her to give her panty .She give and leave.
Kareena put that dirty panty in Anushka's mouth and speeding up .Anushka gasping and crying but Kareena keep going deep inside.After a moment Anushka's ass bleed.But Kareena keep going for 20 more minutes.Then Kareena leave her .Anushka put off the panty and crying loudly in pain.

When Kareena about to leave she thought why should she show sympathy to Ananya , she never show. Kareena go to her room .Ananya was naked laying on bed backside up.Kareena rush on her and insert her dildo in Ananya's anus.Ananya's ass was injured now it bleed after two stoke.Ananya start crying very loudly in pain.

Kareena fuck her for 15 minute and leave.Ananya lay on bed senseless with bleeding anus.
While kareena returning home she saw a women wearing saree in her colony bend over and giving biscuits to dogs.Kareena walking beside her and slowly touched her butt.The woman turn around and shout.Kareena see that's Sonakhshi a housewife.Kareena keep staring at her figure.

1gAXxL.images-1.jpg

Kareena go close to her and stare her in every angle.Then she put a card in Sonakhshi's waist and hardly smacked her ass.

When Kareena reached house , she goes to her bedroom and got shocked.There was Sara was in 69 position with her housemaid Kajal

1gAUP8.bhfn2jz40i071.jpg

Kareena : you are doing sex with maid in my bedroom and on my bed , and you are saying that .Get the hell out of here.
Sara got angry , she came and lock the door.Then Sara grab Kareena's hair and squished her mouth in Kajal's ass.
Kareena still not licking then Sara put her hand into Kareen's saree through waist then she found she was wearing a strapon dildo inside
Kareena don't want to but she can't tolerate anymore so she start licking Kajal's ass. Sara wear that strapon and start fucking Kareena's pussy very hard.Kareena moaning while licking and Kajal also moaning for her anal orgasm.After 30 min Kareena " Please stop sara I can't take more please stop "
Sara : now service my ass , and Kajal its your time to wear the strapon.Kareena look worried.Kajal weared the strapon.Kareena licking Sara's ass while she slowly moaning.
Sara : Kareena you will be your sex slave you have to satisfy both of us when we need.

Aishwarya was cooking something in the kitchen certainly Janhvi entried and hugged Aishwarya from behind.
Aishwarya : can feel Janhvi's bare breast on her back and something hard between her legs
Janhvi : That's I wanted to hear what do I want .You fucked almost every women in this colony and sorry to say but on that day I was drunked but I realised every thing you molasted me and licked my both holes. So the question is what I want , I want to fuck you and make you my slave.
Janhvi got angry rip off Aishwaya's saree and make her nude.Forcefully bend her over on desk and put middle finger in anus.

1gApTz.61185615.jpg

Aishwarya was crying loud , Janhvi pick up the panty from floor and put it in her mouth.And start fucking hard.After 30 min
Aishwarya : stop please stop I can't take further I will be your slave I will do whatever you want please stop
Janhvi stopped , just about to leave came again and rub some mirchi powder in her pussy and leave.Aishwarya lay down on floor and crying for both punishment.

(2) In Anushka's house :
Kavya : Maam it's time for revenge maam , everything heppening only for her . she tortured me too a lot please do something
Kavya go to Ananya and massaging her anus with some paste.Ananya took rest for another 30 min . Then she stand up anyway and wear a strapon dildo.
And walk to Anushka's room. and saw she layig on bed crying and the bed became red because of bleeding.

Anushka scremed in pain but Ananya still going.After 20 min Ananya stopped.Anushka was totally destroyed.
Ananya bring a catcollar and lock it on Anushka's neck and attach a dog chain with it.

To be continue.........

Disclaimer : All images are used are taken from internet so the credit goes to their original owners.
So daughters betraying and attacking moms while cheating started Already

1gy2eq.91710670.jpg

1gy9DL.10.jpg

1gybJX.preview.jpg

"

1gAXxL.images-1.jpg

1gAUP8.bhfn2jz40i071.jpg

1gApTz.61185615.jpg

(2) In Anushka's house :

To be continue.........

Awesome bro??

CHAPTER : 11 : THE ULTIMATE DOMINATION

Kareena recived the call it was Sonakhshi
Sonakhshi : you wanna enjoy with me ?? come to my house within 5 min
Kareena : I am fucking ready whore I coming within 2 min
Sonakhshi : don't forget to bring lube
Sonakhshi hang the call .Kareena wear a her saree take a lube container and run to Sonakhshi's house.

1zUME9.kareena1-5.jpg

Kareena ring the bell , Sonakhshi opened the door and let Kareena get in .Then she lead Kareena to bedroom and tell her wait a bit. After 5 min two women entried the room and lock the door.They were naked and weared big strapon dildos.Kareena look feared .She was one is Sonakhshi and another is Madhuri .
1zUoS8.3ef745d120025270896492169e45e73f.jpg

1zUlfM.madhuri-dixit-hot-body-d1a3.jpg

Kareena : Madhuri maam , you also ??
Madhuri : yeah slut , you have been mess up with my woman
Kareena : well , I never knew that she is your woman otherwise I never do this . and it's just flirting please forgive me & let me go
Sonakhshi : oo poor lady , how could we
Kareena : please , I will never do that . I am so sorry
Madhuri : aww look she is sorry ha ha ha but you have to pay for what you did
Sonakhsi : Take off your dresses quick
Kareena did
Madhuri : oh look she have weared a dildo ha ha ha,, took off it bitch
Kareena did.
Madhuri : now lubricate your holes , quick
Kareena start lubricating. After 5 min
Sonakhshi : alright enough , I want her ass first
Madhuri : okey , I don't think she could handle my anal
1zUF5D.779cba59d6dbd9afddff715351fad7d2-3.jpg

Then they start fucking her hard.Sonakhsi fucking her ass deeply.But Madhuri fucking her pussy very rapidly that Kareena can't breathe properly.Kareena thought Madhuri is old but she never met someone who can fuck that much faster.Kareena cried out loud when Madhuri pinch her taint .
Madhuri : I m sorry bitch , I have diffrent orgasms you can ask Sonakhshi
Madhuri increase her speed more and frequently slapping her taint.
After 30 min they leave Kareena totally destroyed.
Madhuri : If you tell others about our relationships , I will go for her ass
Kareena : I no no never
Kareena leave.

Around 8 pm when Kareena laying on bed naked and taking vasline in anus with finger.At that time Tamanna was about to leave from teaching sara. She peak at Kareena's room and enjoing the show .She get turned on and touching her couch there.Suddenly Kareena noticed her in mirror.
Kareena : Tamanna come in
Tamanna : I'm sorry

1zUdEp.25629621457-6fe95d4c6c-b.jpg

Kareena: oh come on don't be shy you have already seen me ,that's not new for you
Tamanna came closer.They start kissing .At a moment Kareena strip Tamanna naked.They are kissing and cuddling each others.After few moments they go for scissor positions.
Kareena : wait a bit , I will be back
Tamanna : okey
Kareena go to another room and wear a strapon dildo and come to this room.
Tamanna looked amazed and spreed her legs for kareena.Kareena go to her and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

1zU7Nf.07121035-6060-xxxlibz-com.jpg

Kareena : finger my ass
Tamanna : yeahh , I see you have build up a lot of anal fantasies
Kareena : yeah after you took my anal virginity
Tamanna : oo were you virgin before mine ?
Kareena : yep ( but originally her anal virginity taken by Aishwarya) , are you anal virgin ?
Tamanna : yeah I am , my husband sometine use finger to give better orgasm but I don't let him fuck there
Before Tamanna could finish her sentence Kareena switch her dildo her pussy to her anus.
Tamanna screemed loud

1zUU5W.anal-missionar.jpg

Tamanna : Nooo you can't ahh hahh
Kareena : If you can then I also can
Kareena keep going and Tamanna crying ....After a while Kareena see few strain of blood on the dildo.After 20 more minutes Kareena leave her.
Tamanna : ahh I can't walk , please drop me to home

1zUDfm.Tamanna-Spreading-Her-Ass.jpg

Kareena : sure ( kissed her )
Kareena get ready and drop her to home.
After that two days gone no more extreme violation , just sometime Kareena had to please Sara or Kajal that's it.
Today Kareena was laying on bed,suddenly she got a message from Deepika
Deepika : hey ! babe I am at airport just landed.Now I am going to bring you with me and we will get settle there.
Kareena feel very happy after a long time she will get relief of everything.She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.After 10 min she realise she is not alone at this room.Lot of known voices are there.
She open her eyes and almost got a small heart attack.She saw 5 girl standing there naked and weared starpon dildos. Nayanthara , Katrina , Sonam , Aishwarya and Ananya.

1zUjJG.15451045558ce0f6ff-cfake.jpg

1zUkLC.main-qimg-4de1648429deb36ff40353551760ba9f-lq.jpg

1zUz3q.main-qimg-0bb43163919019e48cbeefc698119390-lq.jpg

1zUHnp.7090e3d8f34fa795c64b581af49e9fc7.jpg

1zUJt1.Ananya-Pandey-Hot-and-Sexy-Pic.jpg

Kareena wake up and run away to the door but Sara locked the door from outside.She realize Sara is the vilen in the behind of this.Then Kareena start begging .They lough loudly.Then they all jump on Kareena and rip off her dresses.
Kareena : Please don't do that
Nayanthathara : aww how cute slut you are
Sonam and Ananya hold Kareena very tightly while Katrina putting nipple cramper , Aishwarya fingering her anus ans Nayanthara grab her pussy hair and put a vibrator on clit.Kareena crying in multiple pain.Sometime Ananya Slapping her face.After 20 min Nayanthara bring some whips and give everybody,they start whipping her whole body specialy butt and boobs untill they turned red.
Nayanthara : I am going for her ass first
Sonam : No please me
Nayanthara : after me
Ananya : oh come on don't argue both fuck her ass I will penetrate her pussy with my dildo
Kareena : no no no
Nayanthara and Sonam start fucking Kareena's ass double penetration very hard and Ananya fucking her pussy with a big dildo very rapidly with her hand.
1zUBFm.meaAaGwObaaaamhik-TqGD-xHHi6vaO11.jpg

Aishwarya sit on Kareena's face and forced to lick ass. While Katrina playing with nipple very cruely.Kareena crying without sound and gasping in Aishwarya's ass.They are changing their positions but double in ass is constant.While Aishwarya and Katrina giving anal some blood coming out from ass.But they keep going.After 1 hour this type of torture Kareena had no energy to take.Suddenly Deepika arrived in to the room.

1zUeRW.1380274512-6415.jpg

Deepika : oh baby what the fuck
Sonam : aww now you will also feel
They grab Deepika and bound her then put her own panty in her mouth.Sonam go to her and start fucking her pussy while Nayanthara start pinching her nipples.
After a while Aishwarya go to Deepika.while Ananya and Katrina fucking kareena's ass.
Deepika : ahh nnnnnn (gasping in panty)
Aishwarya first fingering Deepika's anus for 2 min and then start fucking roughly.After a min it start bleed.Deepika crying loud now.But Aishwarya keep going.
1zhQT0.bfa571e6-6d35-426e-a955-37d6d1752375.jpg

Aishwarya (in Deepika's ear) : I told you I will took your anal virginity
After a while Kareena lost sense.Nayanthara , Ananya , Sonam leave.While Aishwarya still fucking Deepika's ass.Katrina jump over her.
Katrina : this bitch fucked my virgin ass too
Katrina put her dildo in her ass too.now Deepika about to go senseless.Her ass bleeding heavily.After sometime they stop and call the ambulance to took Deepika Hospital.

Sara , Janhvi and Ananya had another plan they took their slaves ( Kareena , Aishwarya ,Anushka) and shifted to a lezdom island.Where they planed to total dominate them.They start living in same house.
Everyday they lotary with three paper and randomly choose a slave among three to dominate.Sometime they tie up slaves and bound outside the house that anyone of island can fuck them.

Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet so credit goes to original owners.

This is the last chapter of this story.There will be no new season of this.Hope you enjoyed.

Sonakhshi hang the call .Kareena wear a her saree take a lube container and run to Sonakhshi's house.

1zUME9.kareena1-5.jpg

Kareena ring the bell , Sonakhshi opened the door and let Kareena get in .Then she lead Kareena to bedroom and tell her wait a bit. After 5 min two women entried the room and lock the door.They were naked and weared big strapon dildos.Kareena look feared .She was one is Sonakhshi and another is Madhuri .

Kareena : well , I never knew that she is your woman otherwise I never do this . and it's just flirting please forgive me & let me go
Kareena did
Kareena did.

Then they start fucking her hard.Sonakhsi fucking her ass deeply.But Madhuri fucking her pussy very rapidly that Kareena can't breathe properly.Kareena thought Madhuri is old but she never met someone who can fuck that much faster.Kareena cried out loud when Madhuri pinch her taint .

Kareena leave.

Around 8 pm when Kareena laying on bed naked and taking vasline in anus with finger.At that time Tamanna was about to leave from teaching sara. She peak at Kareena's room and enjoing the show .She get turned on and touching her couch there.Suddenly Kareena noticed her in mirror.

Kareena: oh come on don't be shy you have already seen me ,that's not new for you
Tamanna came closer.They start kissing .At a moment Kareena strip Tamanna naked.They are kissing and cuddling each others.After few moments they go for scissor positions.
Tamanna looked amazed and spreed her legs for kareena.Kareena go to her and start fucking her pussy in missionary position.

Kareena : yep ( but originally her anal virginity taken by Aishwarya) , are you anal virgin ?
Tamanna : yeah I am , my husband sometine use finger to give better orgasm but I don't let him fuck there
Before Tamanna could finish her sentence Kareena switch her dildo her pussy to her anus.
Tamanna screemed loud

Kareena keep going and Tamanna crying ....After a while Kareena see few strain of blood on the dildo.After 20 more minutes Kareena leave her.

After that two days gone no more extreme violation , just sometime Kareena had to please Sara or Kajal that's it.
Deepika : hey ! babe I am at airport just landed.Now I am going to bring you with me and we will get settle there.
Kareena feel very happy after a long time she will get relief of everything.She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.After 10 min she realise she is not alone at this room.Lot of known voices are there.
She open her eyes and almost got a small heart attack.She saw 5 girl standing there naked and weared starpon dildos. Nayanthara , Katrina , Sonam , Aishwarya and Ananya.

Kareena wake up and run away to the door but Sara locked the door from outside.She realize Sara is the vilen in the behind of this.Then Kareena start begging .They lough loudly.Then they all jump on Kareena and rip off her dresses.
Sonam and Ananya hold Kareena very tightly while Katrina putting nipple cramper , Aishwarya fingering her anus ans Nayanthara grab her pussy hair and put a vibrator on clit.Kareena crying in multiple pain.Sometime Ananya Slapping her face.After 20 min Nayanthara bring some whips and give everybody,they start whipping her whole body specialy butt and boobs untill they turned red.
Ananya : oh come on don't argue both fuck her ass I will penetrate her pussy with my dildo
Nayanthara and Sonam start fucking Kareena's ass double penetration very hard and Ananya fucking her pussy with a big dildo very rapidly with her hand.

Aishwarya sit on Kareena's face and forced to lick ass. While Katrina playing with nipple very cruely.Kareena crying without sound and gasping in Aishwarya's ass.They are changing their positions but double in ass is constant.While Aishwarya and Katrina giving anal some blood coming out from ass.But they keep going.After 1 hour this type of torture Kareena had no energy to take.Suddenly Deepika arrived in to the room.

They grab Deepika and bound her then put her own panty in her mouth.Sonam go to her and start fucking her pussy while Nayanthara start pinching her nipples.
After a while Aishwarya go to Deepika.while Ananya and Katrina fucking kareena's ass.
Aishwarya first fingering Deepika's anus for 2 min and then start fucking roughly.After a min it start bleed.Deepika crying loud now.But Aishwarya keep going.

After a while Kareena lost sense.Nayanthara , Ananya , Sonam leave.While Aishwarya still fucking Deepika's ass.Katrina jump over her.
Katrina put her dildo in her ass too.now Deepika about to go senseless.Her ass bleeding heavily.After sometime they stop and call the ambulance to took Deepika Hospital.

Sara , Janhvi and Ananya had another plan they took their slaves ( Kareena , Aishwarya ,Anushka) and shifted to a lezdom island.Where they planed to total dominate them.They start living in same house.
Everyday they lotary with three paper and randomly choose a slave among three to dominate.Sometime they tie up slaves and bound outside the house that anyone of island can fuck them.

Disclaimer : All the images are taken from internet so credit goes to original owners.

This is the last chapter of this story.There will be no new season of this.Hope you enjoyed.
Brilliant season , ?

Let me know , what do you want ?

1.Another fresh new concept story

2.No story until I got new season ideas of previous stories

Or anything you wants to suggest
I'll go with option 1

1zUME9.kareena1-5.jpg

Kareena did
Kareena did.

Kareena leave.

Tamanna screemed loud

A great story but didn't like the end personally but alright it was a great one...

Back