• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
KIARA ADVANI ANNIVERSARY

It was my anniversary month and my asshole husband was not in town due to some immediate office work,I was very much upset and angry with him.

One day while scrolling my photos on my phone,I came through the photos of my wedding day I looked so happy that day I scrolled through all the photos of my wedding and recollected all about that day especially about that night.I remembered about how I met 3 other brides in that hotel and 16 waiters fucked us like sluts in the bathroom and how my pussy and asshole were destroyed by the waiters.This gave me another wicked idea as it was my anniversary I decided to do something special and memorable so why not relive the old memories.I quickly searched the name of the hotel and found out it's number and while on the phone I found that the hotel was running in losses and were offering stays at whatever rate which was asked for so I decide why not book the entire fucking hotel.i told the receptionist that I wanted to book the entire hotel from.the next week till the next 45 days and no body accept the people I invite should be in the hotel not even the staff the hotel manager agreed and asked me to make and advance payment and I quickly made their advance payment.

Now was the time for the invitations and I wanted the invitations to be special and such that nobody could reject the invitation.i quickly scrolled through the numbers and was only able to find the no of 8 waiters out of sixteen .

While thinking about the invitation and idea struck my mind.

I quickly went into my room and locked the room from inside and threw out all my clothes and went completely naked and placed my phone on a table and started recording myself and as I was completely naked I took my hands and completely ran my hands all over my body in a lustful manner and played with my pussy and boobs with a lusty expression then I quickly showed all of my body and then I turned around and went and laid on the bed and faced the camera and spread my legs and inserted my fingers into my pussy and started to finger my pussy and rub it and moan and I was moaning and fingering faster to make it more hornier and finally after 15 min I orgasmed and then I got up and created a WhatsApp group of ours and quickly sent the video with a message inviting the waiters to come to the hotel and relive the moments,all the waiters sent me videos of their masturbating and agrees to come to the hotel.

It was finally the day,I was super excited and had already packed my bags and I quickly picked my bags and booked a cab to reach the hotel after few hours of travel I had finally reached the hotel and I had come a little earlier as I had to get ready it was around 7 in the evening when I reached and I quickly entered with all my bags and entered the first room and quickly placed my all luggage over there and slowly I threw away all my clothes and got dressed up in my wedding lehenga and wedding dress totally I did my own makeup and wore the same jewellery and got ready and by the time I was ready it was already around 8:30 and the waiters could be here anytime and so I went to the restaurant and hid there,I had instructed the waiters to directly come and sit on the table where we had first met at around 9:00 o clock and as expected all of them had come there at the same time and all of them were seated waiting for me to arrive,once all of them had been seated I slowly walked out from the kitchen towards them and they all were shocked to see me and I could see the lust in their eyes and soon I stood in front of them and all of them ogled at me for the next 15 mins and then slowly all of them got up and gave me a kiss on my lips and again seated down.

It was finally the day,I was super excited and had already packed my bags and I quickly picked my bags and booked a cab to reach the hotel after few hours of travel I had finally reached the hotel and I had come a little earlier as I had to get ready it was around 7 in the evening when I reached and I quickly entered with all my bags and entered the first room and quickly placed my all luggage over there and slowly I threw away all my clothes and got dressed up in my wedding lehenga and wedding dress totally I did my own makeup and wore the same jewellery and got ready and by the time I was ready it was already around 8:30 and the waiters could be here anytime and so I went to the restaurant and hid there,I had instructed the waiters to directly come and sit on the table where we had first met at around 9:00 o clock and as expected all of them had come there at the same time and all of them were seated waiting for me to arrive,once all of them had been seated I slowly walked out from the kitchen towards them and they all were shocked to see me and I could see the lust in their eyes and soon I stood in front of them and all of them ogled at me for the next 15 mins and then slowly all of them got up and gave me a kiss on my lips and again seated down.

Great job bro

After five mins they all again stood up and stood around me in a circle and slowly they all started to rub their hands all over my body and then all of them gave me kisses,the names of the waiters were Babar,Akbar,Moeen,Shahbaz,Sohail,Azeem,rafeh and muzaffar.Babar started to kiss me and slowly pushed his tongue into my mouth while Akbar moeen rafeh and Sohail started to massage and grope my boobs from over my dress and Azeem Sohail and muzaffar started to kiss my neck and slowly I started to massage their dicks from.iver their pants.After five mins babar broke the kiss and all of them stopped and they gave me a smile and said "yaha nahi issue randi ko bathroom mai chodte hai iske shaadi Wale din jaise " and saying this they all dragged me to the washroom and the washroom was quite dirty and soon all of us entered the washroom and again they started to kiss me and after five mins they took out all my jewellery and threw it on the floor and now two guys were kissing me throught their tongues while the others were trying to unhook my blouse and after five mins they took out my blouse and my boobs popped in front of their faces and slowly Babar and shoaib went down and started to lick my nipples and bite my boobs while Akbar and muzzafar started to grope my boobs from behind and Sohail kissed me and the others started to kiss my legs and thighs by lifting up my lehenga and soon shoaib r switched his positions with Akbar and now both Akbar and Babar started to bite my nipples hardly and I let out soft moans.

After fifteen mins Akbar pulled down my lehenga and now I was standing in only my panties and quickly babar and shoaib inserted hands in my panties and both started to rub my pussy and soon both of them inserted their two fingers into my pussy and I let out moamd and in the meanwhile the others started to rub their pants over my ass and massage my boobs now akbar went on his knees and slowly pulled my panties and I was standing totally naked in front of all of them and soon Akbar kissed my pussy and took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy while babar and shoaib started to kiss my ass and squeeze it athen they all stood and slowly I kissed each one of them one after the other.

Then quickly I went down on my knees and opened their pants as their dicks popped out in front of my face and u was super excited looking at their dicks and as soon as I pulled the pants of the last waiter muzaffar pulled my head and forcefully pushed his dick into my mouth and I started to suck his fick and then I grabbed the dick of other waiters in my hands and started to shag them off.

Then quickly babar pushed me back and spread my legs wide and all the waiters started to grope my boobs and soon baber went down and started to lick my pussy and also slowly inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering me while I moaned out

remember christina rossetti summary

Soon Babar could not control and without wasting any time he pushed his dick into my pussy with a powerful stroke and I moaned out in pain as babar continued to fuck my pussy seeing babar even shoaib laid down and pulled Me over him and quickly he entered my asshole while babar positioned his dick near my pussy and slowly pushed his dick into my pussy and they both started to fuck me and I was in heaven while the others were cursing me and I was moaning at the top of my voice as aaaahhh aahhhh faad dddaalo meriii chooot oooooo haaaa in the meanwhile Akbar grabbed my chin and gave me a wet kiss and pushed his dick into my mouth,while I grabbed muzaffar and Sohail dick and started to move my hand over it it was a very pleasurable moment,after fifteen minutes all of them switched their positions with each other and continued to fuck me in that position for the next 1 and a half hour.

walter de la mare poems

After fucking me in this position all the men had already shot their load of cum in me babar pulled me near him and started to kiss me like a bull while shoaib started to Maul my boobs and soon shoaib laid down in front toh me and hit on my lips with his dick and I slowly went on all my fours and crawled towards him and grabbed his dick in my one hand and started to suck his dick but he stopped me and told me "ye nahi gotte chaat randi" and listening to this I lifted his dick and bent down and started to lick his balls and suck his balls while babar stood behind me and quickly entered my ass from behind and started fucking my asshole,after fifteen minutes shoaib also shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed it and he switched his positions with others and this continued for the next one hour before I orgasmed multiple times.

After this we all were covered in swear due to the heat and harcore sex,but none wanted to stop so soon again shoaib laid down on the ground and I slept over him as he entered my asshole while muzaffar entered my pussy and I grabbed Akbar dick and started to suck his dick while babar started to play with my boobs and slap my boobs with his dick after fifteen mins muzaffar shot his load inside me and exited and now Sohail replaced him and even Sohail shot his load within five min and replaced Akbar and Babar as they continued to fuck me like a mad whore .

Back