• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
The window of the room was open and I was changing my clothes I had already worn my petticoat and now I was wearing my blouse and soon within a few mins I was ready and when I looked at the clock I noticed that there was still some more time for me to get down so I thought of doing a walk in the room and I wandered from herea nd there and as I was going to go out someone barged into my room the person had not covered his face he looked like a local mob maybe and he was holding a gun and soon he entered the room and I was standing ing front of him and I was scared and he pointed the gun at me and said "chilaana mat humne neeche sab ko bandi bana liya hai" and saying this he pointed the gun towards the door I was totally scared and could not do anything and I was standing there like a frozen body and he was staring at me after five mins he started to take steps towards me but I was still frozen and soon he was standing in front of my face and then he took a brief look of me from front and behind and slowly he placed the pistol on my forehead and started to roll it down towards my lips and then he slowly dragged it down from my neck to my cleavage and while doing this he was saying "Teri iss jawaani ko goli maarke barbaad nahi karna chahta mai ,kya gori chiti chikni maal hai re tu" and saying this he raised his right hand and started to run his fingers down my face and my cleavage and then he grabbed my waist and ass and all this while I was trying to resist him and then he quickly pushed the pistol near my pussy and told me "Teri shaadi toh nahi ho sakti par suhag raat zarur hogi" and saying this he threw away the pistol and pulled my face and planted a kiss on my lips he was biting and sucking my lower lips and he was kissing me wildly and I pushed him at once and he got angry and picked up the gun and pointed it at me again and said "saali" and with this he gave me a tight slap and again grabbed me by my waist and started to kiss me this time he slowly pushed dhis tongue into my mouth and started to dwell with my tongue while I was trying to get rid of him and now he lifted his another hand and starter to massage my left boobs and he was continuously doing this and after 10 mins he broke the kiss and we both were panting and he said "Tera pati kaafi lucky hai Jo usse tijh jaisi biwi mili hai" and saying this he pushed me on the bed and climbed over me and grabbed my hands and again started to kiss me and now even my resistance changed into acceptance.

After five mins even I started to respond to his kiss and now he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck and my cleavage and then he started to massage my boobs over my saree and he then dropped my pallu and again started to lick my cleavage after five mins he went down and quickly took out my saree and now I was in front of him in only a blouse and petticoat and soon he started to lick my legs and my navel and then he quickly came over again and took off his shirt and threw it away and then he tore open my blouse and now he went crazy and started to knead my boobs from over my bra like an animal and then quickly he inserted his hands into my petticoat and strate dri massage my pussy above my panty and I let out a soft moan and then he quickly threw away my petticoat as well and now I was only in a bra and panty in front of him.

Then after 10 mins he quickly planted another kiss on my lips and then he tore open my bra and my boobs popped in front of his face he went crazy looking at my melons and slowly he bent down and took out his tongue and started to lick my brown nipples and then he started to lick my entire nipple area and in the mean while his other hand grabbed my other boob and then he slowly switched between my right nipple and left and quickly he bit my left nipple and I was letting out soft moans all the while and then he started to grab my boobs and lick them and after five mins he slowly inserted his hand into my panties and started to massage my pussy from over and then he slowly removed my panty as well and my pussy became visible I had clean shaven my pubes that day and he was amazed looking at my plump brown pussy and went near it and gave it a kiss Then I pushed him in the floor and quickly I went down on my knees and slowly pulled down his pants and his monster was totally erect it was around 7 inches long black and I was shocked looking at its size and he without any time pushed his dick into my mouth and I was gasping and slowly I grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and slowly even he started to enjoy it and then after 5 mins his dick plopped out of my mouth and I asked him his name he said it was Asif and I continued to suck his dick.

The window of the room was open and I was changing my clothes I had already worn my petticoat and now I was wearing my blouse and soon within a few mins I was ready and when I looked at the clock I noticed that there was still some more time for me to get down so I thought of doing a walk in the room and I wandered from herea nd there and as I was going to go out someone barged into my room the person had not covered his face he looked like a local mob maybe and he was holding a gun and soon he entered the room and I was standing ing front of him and I was scared and he pointed the gun at me and said "chilaana mat humne neeche sab ko bandi bana liya hai" and saying this he pointed the gun towards the door I was totally scared and could not do anything and I was standing there like a frozen body and he was staring at me after five mins he started to take steps towards me but I was still frozen and soon he was standing in front of my face and then he took a brief look of me from front and behind and slowly he placed the pistol on my forehead and started to roll it down towards my lips and then he slowly dragged it down from my neck to my cleavage and while doing this he was saying "Teri iss jawaani ko goli maarke barbaad nahi karna chahta mai ,kya gori chiti chikni maal hai re tu" and saying this he raised his right hand and started to run his fingers down my face and my cleavage and then he grabbed my waist and ass and all this while I was trying to resist him and then he quickly pushed the pistol near my pussy and told me "Teri shaadi toh nahi ho sakti par suhag raat zarur hogi" and saying this he threw away the pistol and pulled my face and planted a kiss on my lips he was biting and sucking my lower lips and he was kissing me wildly and I pushed him at once and he got angry and picked up the gun and pointed it at me again and said "saali" and with this he gave me a tight slap and again grabbed me by my waist and started to kiss me this time he slowly pushed dhis tongue into my mouth and started to dwell with my tongue while I was trying to get rid of him and now he lifted his another hand and starter to massage my left boobs and he was continuously doing this and after 10 mins he broke the kiss and we both were panting and he said "Tera pati kaafi lucky hai Jo usse tijh jaisi biwi mili hai" and saying this he pushed me on the bed and climbed over me and grabbed my hands and again started to kiss me and now even my resistance changed into acceptance.

After five mins even I started to respond to his kiss and now he broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck and my cleavage and then he started to massage my boobs over my saree and he then dropped my pallu and again started to lick my cleavage after five mins he went down and quickly took out my saree and now I was in front of him in only a blouse and petticoat and soon he started to lick my legs and my navel and then he quickly came over again and took off his shirt and threw it away and then he tore open my blouse and now he went crazy and started to knead my boobs from over my bra like an animal and then quickly he inserted his hands into my petticoat and strate dri massage my pussy above my panty and I let out a soft moan and then he quickly threw away my petticoat as well and now I was only in a bra and panty in front of him.

Then after 10 mins he quickly planted another kiss on my lips and then he tore open my bra and my boobs popped in front of his face he went crazy looking at my melons and slowly he bent down and took out his tongue and started to lick my brown nipples and then he started to lick my entire nipple area and in the mean while his other hand grabbed my other boob and then he slowly switched between my right nipple and left and quickly he bit my left nipple and I was letting out soft moans all the while and then he started to grab my boobs and lick them and after five mins he slowly inserted his hand into my panties and started to massage my pussy from over and then he slowly removed my panty as well and my pussy became visible I had clean shaven my pubes that day and he was amazed looking at my plump brown pussy and went near it and gave it a kiss Then I pushed him in the floor and quickly I went down on my knees and slowly pulled down his pants and his monster was totally erect it was around 7 inches long black and I was shocked looking at its size and he without any time pushed his dick into my mouth and I was gasping and slowly I grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and slowly even he started to enjoy it and then after 5 mins his dick plopped out of my mouth and I asked him his name he said it was Asif and I continued to suck his dick.

thevidiya munda vaai la sunniya vacha kanji vara varaikum oombuva

Now he pushed me on the floor and quickly spread my legs and placed his dick near my pussy and tried to push it in my pussy but he was unable to do so as I was a virgin he was confused but once again he tried to enter my pussy and this time around 2 inches of his dick entered my pussy and I screamed out in pain and he gave me a wicked smile and asked me "saali randi toh tu nayi hai na" and saying this he pushed his dick harder and I screamed out in pain and now around 5 inches of hai dick was into my pussy and he slowly started to fyck me and as it wa my first time it was hurting a lot and even I was moaning at top of my voice but then he got of an idea and quickly he grabbed some oil and pired it in my pussy and on his dick and with one stroke he pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I moaned out loud and he continued to fuck my pussy when he withdrew his dick after 30 mins his dick was covered in my blood.

I was tired now and I told and pleaded "bus abh aur nahi kar sakti mai' but he didn't want to stop so he quickly squeezed my left boob hardly and picked me up and threw me on the bed forcefully and quickly he stood behind me and I started to plead to leave me but he didn't listen and quickly pushed his dick into my asshole and moaned "aaaaahhhh aahahhhh" and now he started to fuck my asshole in doggy position and now he was going faster and faster and I was in cloud nine moaning my hearts out "aaahhh aahhhhh ohhhh nahahiii ohhh choodddhioo mujhhee eajahhhh maiaii auuur nahhhij karrr dmsakkttii aaah aaaraaam seee ahuuu" and he didn't listen and continued to ram my asshole for 20 mins before he had finally shot his load of cum in me and now my slut was awoken and I wanted more.

So quickly I laid down in the bed and Asif climbed over me and placed his dick in between my boobs and I wrapped dmy boobs around his dick and he started to move his dick in between my boobs and I started to lick his dick head in the meanwhile and after 10 mins he shot his load of cum all over my face and quickly he bent down and gave me a kiss and this time he sat down and I quickly went and sat over his dick and started to bounce on his fivk I started to move my hips to and fro and soon I imcreaed the speed of my bouncing and I was loving it he was hitting my g spot and while fucking him I was saying "aaah choodfhhoo auurr auhhh fucnnckk mee yeahhh " and listening to this he told me "saali Teri suhaag raat toh Mai hi Manali randi apne pati ki jagah mujhse khud khud ke chud rahi hai yelee" and saying this now he started to fuck my pussy at top speed he bent me down and started to bite my nipples again and I was in heaven he said "ek kaam karte hai tu aur mai hi shaadi karlete hai vaise bhi suhagraat toh hogayi ab se tu yahi rahegi mere saath aah" and saying this he spanked my ass several times .I

After 20 mins he pushed me on the bed and quickly je spread my legs and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy in this position for another half an hour and now even I orgasmed over his dick andt hen I quickly went on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and within no time he shot his another load in my mouth and I swallowed it he was shocked to see this and quickly he pulled me up and gave me another miss on my lips and pushed me on the bed wr both rested for a while and when I woke up he had already left.

END OF STORY

FOR THE NEXT STORY I NEED YOUR HELP I Request AND NEED YOU ALL TO MESSAGE ME ON DF SUSHMITA SENS NUDE FUCKING FAKES THERE SHOULD BE FAKES OF HER FUCKING IN PUSSY AND BOOB PLAY FUCKING IN DIFFERNT POSITION AND BLOWJOB

GANGBANG AND THREESOME FAKES WOULD BE APPRECIATED A LOT

So quickly I laid down in the bed and Asif climbed over me and placed his dick in between my boobs and I wrapped dmy boobs around his dick and he started to move his dick in between my boobs and I started to lick his dick head in the meanwhile and after 10 mins he shot his load of cum all over my face and quickly he bent down and gave me a kiss and this time he sat down and I quickly went and sat over his dick and started to bounce on his fivk I started to move my hips to and fro and soon I imcreaed the speed of my bouncing and I was loving it he was hitting my g spot and while fucking him I was saying "aaah choodfhhoo auurr auhhh fucnnckk mee yeahhh " and listening to this he told me "saali Teri suhaag raat toh Mai hi Manali randi apne pati ki jagah mujhse khud khud ke chud rahi hai yelee" and saying this now he started to fuck my pussy at top speed he bent me down and started to bite my nipples again and I was in heaven he said "ek kaam karte hai tu aur mai hi shaadi karlete hai vaise bhi suhagraat toh hogayi ab se tu yahi rahegi mere saath aah" and saying this he spanked my ass several times .I

After 20 mins he pushed me on the bed and quickly je spread my legs and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy in this position for another half an hour and now even I orgasmed over his dick andt hen I quickly went on my knees and grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and within no time he shot his another load in my mouth and I swallowed it he was shocked to see this and quickly he pulled me up and gave me another miss on my lips and pushed me on the bed wr both rested for a while and when I woke up he had already left.

END OF STORY

FOR THE NEXT STORY I NEED YOUR HELP I Request AND NEED YOU ALL TO MESSAGE ME ON DF SUSHMITA SENS NUDE FUCKING FAKES THERE SHOULD BE FAKES OF HER FUCKING IN PUSSY AND BOOB PLAY FUCKING IN DIFFERNT POSITION AND BLOWJOB

GANGBANG AND THREESOME FAKES WOULD BE APPRECIATED A LOT
Best Yami story till date 🔥🔥

SUSHMITA SEN

SINGLE STORY

Hi I am sushmita a 50 year old woman,I have a dusky complexion and a very beautiful figure of 38d,30,40 I am a divorcee,but now I am going to get married for the second time.

My new husband is a 60 year old man who has an avg physique and looks and also he has a son of the age 25 who is unmarried the son is very handsome and strongly built.My husband name is rizwan while my step son's name is Farooq.While I do not have any children.

I was getting ready for my second marriage I had decided to wear a green colour sharara set for my second wedding .I was getting married in a resort and my room was in between the room of my step son ,it was around 5 in the night and I was laying naked on my bed all alone thinking how I would spend my first night as rizwan was not good in bed so while thinking of that I noticed the time and decided to get ready and soon I got down the bed and went to the bathroom ,I had completely forgotten that the door to my room was not locked but was ajer,once I returned I turned around and has a look at my figure and became super proud of my sexy figure so quickly I reached out to my pussy and inserted two fingers in it and started to finger myself for some time,as I was fingering myself I noticed that the gate opened up a bit,and someone was trying to peep in I was not sure who it was but then I was spell bound as it was none other than Farooq who was watching me,I got turned on by the fact that he was watching me naked and so I decide to play along with him,I quickly bent down to give him a better view of my pussy and I could see form the mirror that he had started to rub his dick from over his pants and after five mins I turned around pretending not to know about him and started to massage my boobs and lick my nipples and by now he had pushed the door open a bit more to get the best view of me as possible and now he had let out his monster into his hand and I was shocked to see the size of his dick it was around 6.5 inches with no pubic hair around,I was aroused by this.

Now I got up and went and stood somewhere near the door just beside him pretending to still not notice him and soon I went there all naked and started to spank my ass while he continued to masturbate looking ay me and then finally after five mins I looked at him out eyes met and I quickly grabbed his dick and pulled him in he was scared and ashamed and asked me to forgive him.I stared at him and asked him"kya dekh rahe the tum" he replied "ku ku kuchh nahi dekh Raha tha" and I swiftly pulled him near me and locked my lips with his,his lips were rough like a real man and his beard was pricking me I could feel the sense of his surprise and after five mins I broke the kiss and softly spoke "mujhe sab pata hai,tum mere inn bablo ko dekh rahe te haina?" He again replied "na na nahi voh.." and I again spoke "apni ammi ke bablo se doodh pee hi sakte ho tum aakhir kar mai tumhari ammi hu aur mai tumhe doodh pilaungi" and saying this I pushed his face into my boobs and now even he took out his tongue and started to lick my nipples and move his tongue in a circular direction around my nipples and then he raised both of his hands and grabbed my boobs and started to bite my boobs as I started to milk he started to chew on my nipples and suck my nipples to drink my milk after 10 mins he got up and told me "kya doodh hai ammi aapka,kaash mai isse Roz pee sakta" I laughingly replied "tum roz peena chaho toh pee bhi sakte ho" and saying this I again planted a kiss over his face.

Now we both could not control ourselves and quickly he ajered the door once again as I spread my legs wide for him on the bed and quickly he saw me and bent down and sniffed my pussy and slowly he took out his tongue and inserted his tongue into my pussy and started to lick my pussy he was moving his tongue faster and faster and in between he also bit my pussy and continued to lick my pussy as I moaned out softly,after five mins he got up and told me "Teri choot toh kaafi tasty hai saali,mere lode ko bhi isse chakne ka Mann hogya hai" and I replied "toh chakkha do usse Jo chakkhna hai" saying this he raised his dick and placed it near my pussy entrance and slowly started to push his dick into my pussy as his dick penetrated me I moaned out in lust and he enjoyed it and continued to push his dick deeper in me and within no time his dick was completely inside me and now he had started to fuck me like a bull he was going wild and. I was moaning at the top of my voice ahhhhu ahahahhahu ohhhh yeannnhhhh ohhhh yyeeeahahhh ahahhh and he continued to fuvk me in that position for a while.

After some time,he quickly sat on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick so quickly I turned around and sta on his dick and he entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy again,while fucking my pussy he was hugging me and licking my nipples and playing with my boobs which made it erotic for me and he continued to ram up my pussy and after some time he wanted me to turn around and quickly I turned around and he entered my pussy and now he could see me bouncing boobs and lustful expression while he pounded my pussy like a man and soon he started to fuck me at top speed and the whole room was filled with my moaning voice and I was on cloud nine while fucking me he bit my nipples and also kissed me After fucking me in that position for the next one hour he shot his load into my pussy and now I decide to take the matter into my own hands and quickly I again got up and held his dick and sat down on it and started to bounce on his dick while he groaned and I continued to bounce on his dick for the next 15 mins.

After 20 mins I quickly went down on my knees and reached his dick and held it and looked at him and told him "tumhara loda toh kaafi mazboot aur tasty lag raha hai,mai bhi toh chakkh ke dekhu isse" and saying this I quickly opend my mouth and started to suck his dick and lick his balls he was shocked at this slutty behaviour of mine and after 10 mins I replied "ss tumhara loda toh kaafi tasty hai,lagta hai mujhe Roz isse choos na hoga" and saying this I went further down and wrapped my boobs around his dick and started to give him a boob job and dwithin no time he was erect again

anonymous photo sharing

He quickly pulled me and made me sit on all my fours and stood behind me as I presented to him my ass and he went behind and started to spank my right butt and grab my left butt and after some time he with one stroke pushed his entire dick into my asshole and I screamed out in pain and he repeated this a few more times and continued to fuck my asshole faster than ever like a pig and after 30 more mins he again shit his load in my asshole and we both lay down on the bed

After some time while we both were resting I asked him"toh kaisi lagi tumhe tumhari hone wali ammi" he replied "ammi nahi randi hai tu samjhi ab se Roz abba ke bahar jaate hi tujhe chodunga aur tere bablo ka doodh peeyunga samjhi raand" I smiled at this and crawled over to his face and planted a wet kiss on his lips and replied"zaroor" and then we both got dressed up and went out and I got married and everyday he used to fuck the hell out of me.

Back