• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Then I again lifted my head and planted a kiss on her lips once again and this I could feel the passion from her side too and while kissing me she slid her hands into my pants and started to rub my dick and then we broke the kiss and she winked at me lustfully.

Quickly I went down on my knees and went behind her I slapped her half visible ass and quickly sided her panty from behind exposing her asshole and soon I took out my tongue and started to lick her asshole and even her shit was tasty and as I licked her asshole even she loved it and pushed my face deeper into her glory hole and slap her ass cheeks.

Then I again got up and this time she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips and slowly I lifted her in my arms and carried her to her bedroom and as we entered the bedroom I threw her on the bed and she started to tease me by shaking her boobs and massaging them seeing this even I was turned on even more and without wasting any time I quickly turned her around and again buried my face into her asshole licking it deeper slowly slowly and even I threw out my shirt and again continued to lick her asshole.

After 20 mins I spanked her ass and asked her to turn around and she quickly turned around and I started to kiss her legs and slowly kissed all over her legs and reached her thighs and as I kissed her thighs I could see her pannty covering the way to heaven,without wasting any time I quickly kissed her panty and slowly grabbed her panty from my teeth and rolled it down her legs her cute little pussy became visible to me,her pussy was pink and there was some pubic hair which I didn't mind all I was doing was trying to belive that I was seeing the pussy of the actress on whose magazine I once masturbated,quickly I went near her pussy and kissed her pussy and as I kissed her pussy I could hear he letting out a soft moan,and soon I took out my tongue and started to lick her lovely pussy with all conviction and I was in heaven along with her I started to bite the flesh in her pussy as she let out moans and even she started to move her hips so as to give me better access to all the corners of her pussy.

After 20 mins my dick was throbbing and I could not take it anymore so Kiara quickly went on to her knees and grabbed my pants and pulled it down as my fully erect dick sprang up to her face she was in shock looking at the dimensions for my dick which was it was 7 inches long and 3 inches thick and black with lots of hair down there and without wasting another second she quickly grabbed my dick and opened her mouth and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and whenever my dick popped out of her mouth she used to lick my dick head and then again continue to lick my dick as if it were some candy she was a pro at this and after five mins I could not take it any longer and I asked her to stop and I held her head while my dick was still in her mouth and quickly I started to push my dick deep into her mouth as she gagged and took my dick deeper and deeper without complaining and I continued to do this for around 15 mins and then she again started to suck my dick and I could not believe that I was going to shoot my load of cum so soon and when I was about to shoot my load I asked her "kaaha chodu isse" she did not reply and within no time with a huge groan I shot my load of cum into her mouth and was astonished and she quickly lifted her mouth and played with my load in her mouth and with a huge gulp swallowed my load I could not belive my eyes.Then she again winked at me and I knew what she meant I said "tere muh mai yeh hai toh pata nahi teri choot mein kya hoga" and saying this I pulled her over yo kiss her

And soon I threw her on the bed again and quickly I went and lay beside her and kissed her and slowly I grabbed her one leg and spread it wide and quickly I placed my dick near her pussy entrance and slowly pushed it inside her pussy her pussy was very tight and slowly I started to push my dick deeper as she moaned impatiently and even I was impatient so I stated to fuck her pussy and even she started to moan as "aahhhh ahhhh unhhh " and I continued to increase my speed of thrust and while I fucked her as we were laying side be side she was continually licking my tongue and kissing me and while I fucked her I asked her "tumhari choot itni tight kyu hai Sid tumhari keta nhai hai kya" she grabbed my face and while moaning told "voh kyaaa legaa uskaa sirfff 4 inch kaa hai aur voo bhiii sirfff 10 minnn hi teeekta hai ahh" and listening to this turned me on even more as I continued to fuck her pussy and after five mins I with full force pushed my dick totally into her pussy pushing her pussy walls to their limits as she gasped and I continued to fuck her pussy faster and faster going deeper,as she moaned in my face "aaaahahhh aahahahahhh onnnnhhh yeahahhhb fucccckkk meeeee fucckck yeaahahhh yessss yedss yessssssyess ohhh nioo " and while fucking her even her boobs jiggled so I quickly opened my mouth and started to suck her right boob while I grabbed her left boob and continued to fuck her pussy.after 30 mins I could feel her pussy tightening over my dick head which meant that she was going to orgasm and even I started ro fuck her even faster do that she climaxes and after 10 mins of rigorous fucking she grabbed my head tight as she orgasmed all over my dick.I could nt belive that the goddess to whom I prayed had orgasmed over my dick and quickly I went down to lick all her juices and started to lick her juices from her pussy her juices felt like nectar to me.

After licking off all her juices completely I quickly spread her legs wide again and entered her pussy with one push as she screamed out in pain and I started to ram her pussy in this position,and while fucking her in this position I bent down several times to kiss her,I was thrusting my cocks harder and deeper by every minute and even she was on cloud nine moaning her hearts out as I continued to increase my speed of fucked her,and after some time it was time for a position change and while fucking her even her boobs jiggled like mad which drove me crazy and gave me the motivation to fuck her harder than ever.

Then I again lifted my head and planted a kiss on her lips once again and this I could feel the passion from her side too and while kissing me she slid her hands into my pants and started to rub my dick and then we broke the kiss and she winked at me lustfully.

Quickly I went down on my knees and went behind her I slapped her half visible ass and quickly sided her panty from behind exposing her asshole and soon I took out my tongue and started to lick her asshole and even her shit was tasty and as I licked her asshole even she loved it and pushed my face deeper into her glory hole and slap her ass cheeks.

Then I again got up and this time she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips and slowly I lifted her in my arms and carried her to her bedroom and as we entered the bedroom I threw her on the bed and she started to tease me by shaking her boobs and massaging them seeing this even I was turned on even more and without wasting any time I quickly turned her around and again buried my face into her asshole licking it deeper slowly slowly and even I threw out my shirt and again continued to lick her asshole.

After 20 mins I spanked her ass and asked her to turn around and she quickly turned around and I started to kiss her legs and slowly kissed all over her legs and reached her thighs and as I kissed her thighs I could see her pannty covering the way to heaven,without wasting any time I quickly kissed her panty and slowly grabbed her panty from my teeth and rolled it down her legs her cute little pussy became visible to me,her pussy was pink and there was some pubic hair which I didn't mind all I was doing was trying to belive that I was seeing the pussy of the actress on whose magazine I once masturbated,quickly I went near her pussy and kissed her pussy and as I kissed her pussy I could hear he letting out a soft moan,and soon I took out my tongue and started to lick her lovely pussy with all conviction and I was in heaven along with her I started to bite the flesh in her pussy as she let out moans and even she started to move her hips so as to give me better access to all the corners of her pussy.

After 20 mins my dick was throbbing and I could not take it anymore so Kiara quickly went on to her knees and grabbed my pants and pulled it down as my fully erect dick sprang up to her face she was in shock looking at the dimensions for my dick which was it was 7 inches long and 3 inches thick and black with lots of hair down there and without wasting another second she quickly grabbed my dick and opened her mouth and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and whenever my dick popped out of her mouth she used to lick my dick head and then again continue to lick my dick as if it were some candy she was a pro at this and after five mins I could not take it any longer and I asked her to stop and I held her head while my dick was still in her mouth and quickly I started to push my dick deep into her mouth as she gagged and took my dick deeper and deeper without complaining and I continued to do this for around 15 mins and then she again started to suck my dick and I could not believe that I was going to shoot my load of cum so soon and when I was about to shoot my load I asked her "kaaha chodu isse" she did not reply and within no time with a huge groan I shot my load of cum into her mouth and was astonished and she quickly lifted her mouth and played with my load in her mouth and with a huge gulp swallowed my load I could not belive my eyes.Then she again winked at me and I knew what she meant I said "tere muh mai yeh hai toh pata nahi teri choot mein kya hoga" and saying this I pulled her over yo kiss her

And soon I threw her on the bed again and quickly I went and lay beside her and kissed her and slowly I grabbed her one leg and spread it wide and quickly I placed my dick near her pussy entrance and slowly pushed it inside her pussy her pussy was very tight and slowly I started to push my dick deeper as she moaned impatiently and even I was impatient so I stated to fuck her pussy and even she started to moan as "aahhhh ahhhh unhhh " and I continued to increase my speed of thrust and while I fucked her as we were laying side be side she was continually licking my tongue and kissing me and while I fucked her I asked her "tumhari choot itni tight kyu hai Sid tumhari keta nhai hai kya" she grabbed my face and while moaning told "voh kyaaa legaa uskaa sirfff 4 inch kaa hai aur voo bhiii sirfff 10 minnn hi teeekta hai ahh" and listening to this turned me on even more as I continued to fuck her pussy and after five mins I with full force pushed my dick totally into her pussy pushing her pussy walls to their limits as she gasped and I continued to fuck her pussy faster and faster going deeper,as she moaned in my face "aaaahahhh aahahahahhh onnnnhhh yeahahhhb fucccckkk meeeee fucckck yeaahahhh yessss yedss yessssssyess ohhh nioo " and while fucking her even her boobs jiggled so I quickly opened my mouth and started to suck her right boob while I grabbed her left boob and continued to fuck her pussy.after 30 mins I could feel her pussy tightening over my dick head which meant that she was going to orgasm and even I started ro fuck her even faster do that she climaxes and after 10 mins of rigorous fucking she grabbed my head tight as she orgasmed all over my dick.I could nt belive that the goddess to whom I prayed had orgasmed over my dick and quickly I went down to lick all her juices and started to lick her juices from her pussy her juices felt like nectar to me.

After licking off all her juices completely I quickly spread her legs wide again and entered her pussy with one push as she screamed out in pain and I started to ram her pussy in this position,and while fucking her in this position I bent down several times to kiss her,I was thrusting my cocks harder and deeper by every minute and even she was on cloud nine moaning her hearts out as I continued to increase my speed of fucked her,and after some time it was time for a position change and while fucking her even her boobs jiggled like mad which drove me crazy and gave me the motivation to fuck her harder than ever.

Erotic update 😍
Waiting for more

After fucking her in that position for the next 15 mins I wanted some other action so quickly I went and laid on the bed and spanked my her ass she quickly turned around and I placed a kiss on her lips locking her tongue with mine and soon she got up and positioned her pussy above my dick and slowly sat on it as she sat on my dick she moaned in pain as aagh aahh and after two minutes my dick was into her completely and I started to fuck her thrust after a thrust slowly making it erotic,but after five mins she moaned of restlessness and said "tum speed mai chodo aise toh sid chodta hai,isme mazaa nahi aaraha hai" and after listening to this I obeyed her orheders and started to fuck her pussy like a bull my adrenaline was at an all time high and I could not stop myself from fucking her pussy and started to fuck her brains out and as I was fucking her she was moaning and in between she told "aaahh phaaddd daaalo merri issss chooot kooooo aahhh" and I grabbed her one boob and said " aaah. Ridere me harder baby yeaah" and continue to fuck her like a cheap slut.After 10 mins I was tired so she took the matter in her hands and started it bounce on my dick as i took rest for a while.

facebook image upload

After 5 more mins we quickly changed into another position and this time Kiara went on all her fours putting out her cute ass for me and I quickly slapped her ass and gave her a grin and called her a whore and slowly I placed my dick near her asshole and started to fuck her asshole her asshole was very tight and to my surprise her asshole was not fucked by anyone yet it was sealed and so I was the first guy to fuck her asshole,this made me happy and slowly I started to push my dick into her asshole as she moaned of pain and slowly I adjusted my dick and started to fuck her asshole and after some time I increased my speed of fucking her asshole and she moaned out load.I could only thank my luck for the night tonight and while fucking her asshole in doggy position I bent down and started to kiss her neck and kick her shoulders and after some time I started fucking her even faster and the whole room was filled with a 'thap thap' sound and my balls slapped her ass,and the noise was supplemented by her painful and lustful moans and neither of us wanted to stop and we continued fucking in that position for twenty minutes.

Now we both were tired and I wanted to cum so quickly I got down the bed and even she crawled down and went on all her fours and quickly grabbed my dick and started to suck my dick like a lollipop and suck my balls and within no time I was going to orgasm again and as expected I shot my load all over her boobs this time and we both rested for a while.

Last edited:
After taking some rest,we both headed towards the hall and stood there for sometime staring each other in the eyes and then we looked at the clock and as we looked at the clock it was around 11 in the night Kiara got a kinky and wicked idea in her mind and she quickly pulled me to plant another kiss and grabbed my hands and we slowly tip toes to the terrace of the building the terrace was totally dark and silent and it was still raining and quickly Kiara pulled me into the rain and started to dance in the rain we both did some ball room dance together and then she danced for some more time while I stood there recording her video dancing naked and then we stayed there for about another half an hour and then I saw Kiara she seemed even more hot and beautiful when her naked body was covered in rain so I quickly pulled her and planted another of those kisses on her face and we stood there kissing for another few mins and then we slowly walked down to her house.

After having danced we returned to her house and as soon as we entered her house we both sat down on the sofa to take some more rest and now it was around 12:00 and then we both headed back into the room and soon I asked her to take a nude selfie with me she agreed and I quickly clicked a few selfies of us nude and then I lifted my dress and said "accha theek hai ab mai chalta hoon" she hurriedly grabbed my hand and told "Sid agle 10 din tak bahar shooting pe hai ,toh tum yahi Rukh jao mere saath,abhi sojaate hai"listening to this balls of happiness bursted inside me and I could not justify my excitement and happiness and quickly agreed and laid down on the bed and after a while I got up and say on the bed and told her "mujhe itni jaldi neend nahi aarahi hai" she gave me a wicked smile and quickly she crawled up to the bed and sat on my lap and said "abhi aajayegi" and saying this she pulled my head and planted a kiss on my lips the kiss was of love not lust and we continued to kiss for a while and then we both feel on the bed while kissing and slept like that only that night hugging each other.

The next morning we woke up at around 10 and as I woke up Kiaras boobs were just in front of my face as she was still asleep and her pussy was just above my dick I decide to not to fuck her and disturb her sleep and soon I opened my mouth and started to suck on her nipples for a while before falling asleep again and then after an hour I finally woke up and saw that Kiara was nowhere in the room so I got down from the bed and walked out naked to the hall and as I went to the hall I saw kiara making tea in her kitchen wearing her bathrobe so I quickly went towards the kitchen and stood behind her and slowly I bent and inserted my one hand inside her robe and started to massage her boobs and kiss her neck she gave me a smile as I continued to do so and after five mins I could not control anymore and threw her bathrobe opens and started to rub my hands over her ass and then I quickly lifted her in my arms and carried her to the washroom where we both had a shower together.

Last edited:
After having the shower we both quickly came out and soon I again crawled on the bed and sat and she quickly came and sat on my laps again and we both started to kiss as animals and I started to grope her boobs while doing so and after five mins I quickly asked her to get up a bit and slowly I placed my dick inside her pussy and started fucking her and while I fucked her I grabbed both her boobs in my hands and squeezed them and started to lick them and as I licked her boobs I also kissed her with my tongue.

I started fucking her slowly as she left out soft moans as she was also enjoying this erotic fuck and after some time I quickly pushed her down on her knees and she quickly grabbed my dick and started to lick my dick head and lick my balls and then she started to rub her hands over my dick and then she started to suck my dick bobbing her head up and down continually

After 10 mins,she got up and quickly went down on all her fours on the bed and I stood behind her and started to fuck her asshole in doggy style faster and faster slapping yer ass cheeks with my balls and she was moaning out loud without any hesitation and I was going wild fucking her and ramming her asshole.while fucking her asshole I spanked her ass until it turned red and then after 20 mins she quickly turned around and I slapped on her lips with my fick and she quickly grabbed my dick once again and started to give me a blowjob and this time she deepthroated me and as usual her mouth magic worked and I had already come in her mouth after just five mins and she had swallowed my load once again.

After this,we both were tired so Kiara quickly laid down on the bed facing downwards and I quickly went above her and inserted my dick into her pussy and started fucking her in that postion making it erotic as i was fucking her slowly and slowly in that position licking her ears and back while doing this and we both again dozed off to sleep.

We woke up at around 2 in the evening and at that time I was not hard so we decided not to fuck for a few hours instead she told let's go to her home theatre and there we could watch some good movie or web series and soon she grabbed my hand and we both walked towards her home theatre and quickly we both went in,as we reached her home theatre I saw her shrugging and asked her if she wanted a massage she nodded and I gave her a smile and quickly went and grabbed some oil and heated it and again went back to her and soon she started her home theatre and connected her phone to it and asked me what I wanted to watch I didn't knew anything so I asked her to put anything and she gave me a wicked smile and put her husband new web series and quickly she laid down on her stomach on the sofa and asked for a massage and slowly I gave her a wicked smile and went near her at first and kissed her and told her in her ears my wish to record this session and she agreed and I quickly placed my phone and her phone in a way that the were recording us and soon I poured some oil over kiaras bare back and starts to massage her lower back and upper back as she relaxed her body while the series began and slowly I started to massage her lower back after 5 mins I slowly started to massage her ass and parted her two ass cheeks and her asshole became visible so without wasting anytime I quickly started to give her a rim job and she enjoyed and then I massage her legs and thighs and after a while I asked her to turn around and she agreed and now I poured the oil on her boobs and started to massage her boobs and then her stomach and while doing this I quickly lifted my legs and sat on her face and again started to massage her as I sat on her face even she started to lick my pubic hair which meant that we both were aroused.

After 10 mins her massage was over and she was totally covered in oil and she was looking very hot fuvkable and quickly she grabbed me and started to kiss me and slowly I pushed fmy tongue into her mouth and our tongues started to indulge she tasted sweeter than ever and again I started to bite her nipples and boobs after some time.

Then I quickly pushed her on the sofa and entered he pussy I could now fuck her faster as she was totally oiled up and slowly o entered her pussy deeper and she could feel my hard dick throbbing in her and soon I started to fuvk her in that position and she moaned out loud and I continued to rams her pussy and after ten minute even i laid beside her and speed her legs wide and again started to fuck her pussy while the movie was still playing and it was feeling as if I was fucking her in real life in front of sid and I continued to fuck her while we indulged in kiss

After a few mins while we were kissing we heard her phone ringing when we saw on the screen it was her husband doing a video call fuck we were trapped but she remained calm and told me to hide for a while behind the sofa and I obeyed and his behind the sofa but was able to see the screen she slowly answered the phone and it was her husband on a video call her husband face was visible but then slowly she turned off the lights and nothing of the home theatre was visible and she turned off the mic as well and only her husband kept on talking to her without being able to see her once she dimmed the lights she quickly told me "ab aajao" and listening to this I gave her a wicked smile and quickly sat down on the sofa and she spread her legs wide and I entered her pussy and started fto fuck her pussy as she moaned I was fucking the Kiara advani in front of her husband on a video call and she was moaning while Sid kept on talking and I started to abuse her "saali tu toh bhot badi randi nikaali re aaahh mujhse apne home theatre mai chud rahi hai aur wo bhi apne pati se video call pe baat karte hue aah" she turned on even more and now she started fto move her hips to and from according to my motion.

upload a pic

After around 10 mins she orgasmed all over my dick and even I was going to cum so I started to fuck her even faster and within no time even I had shot my load in her pussy and now even sod had cut the call.She gave me a panting smile and slowly moved on to the floor and sat down on her knees as I was sitting on the sof and she quickly wrapped her boobs around my dick and strated to give me a boob job I could not believe my eyes seeing this as she continued to move her boobs faster and after 5 mins my dick was erect again and she started to lick my balls and suck my dick and after 10 mins even I kissed her and pushed her on the floor and laid beside her and slowly I lifted her one leg in the air and held it with my one hand and quickly entered her pussy and started fucking her pussy faster and faster and I slowly slid my other hand to cup her boobs and as I fucked her the whole room echoed with her moaning noises.

After fucking her for 10 mins in that position she quickly climbed on the sofa and went on her fours and I stood in from fo her and she quickly grabbed my dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and after 15 mins I quickly went behind her qnd entered her asshole and slapped her ass a few times and started to fuck her asshole going deeper and deeper and she moaned "aaahhhhhh ahahaahh fuccnnnncckkk yeaahahh ahahahh hahahaha ahahahhhh aaahhhh yeannnnhhhh funckkk me haaatddderrrr ahahhh ohhhh yeahahh fuccckkk fuckckcing yeass ohhh yeahahah " and listening to her moans turned me on vene more and I continued to drill her asshole for the next 20 mins.

image post

Both are adrenaline were high now and quickly while in the same position I stood on the sofa behind her and bent her upper body down completely and lifted her ass and again entered her asshole and started to fuck her like a toy and after 5 mins I could not control anymore so I quickly turned her around and spread both her legs wide apart and quickly entered her pussy and started to fuck her pussy fast and while fucking her pussy I bent down and started to chew and bite her nipples like a hungry animal.

post pictures

After 15 mins I laid down and she crawled over and started to suck my dick once again and this time she was deepthroating me and I was enjoying it a lot and after five mins even I wanted to lick her pussy and so I spanked my ass and inserted my two fingers but bending over a little into her pussy as she let out a soft moan and I told her to come in 60 position and so even she laid on me and soon her pussy was in front of me and I started to lick her pussy while she continued to suck my dick.

After five mins I quickly asked her to turn around and sut on my dick and she quickly positioned jer pussy over my dick and sat on my dick and I started to fuck her pussy slowly in erotic manner this time as she loved it and after five mins I bent her a bit down and grabbed her nipple in between my teeth as she groaned in pain and pleasure and I continued to fuck her pussy and in between I switched to her asshole and again to pussy and all this time I kept on biting her nipples and licking her boobs.

I confined to fuck her in that position for the next one hour without taking any break in between we kissed each other hard and then I wanted a good position now as we both were nearing our third climax of the day and so I quickly took her and made her lie on the edge of the bed facing downwards and quickly I laid over her and entered her asshole and started to push my dick into her asshole and fuck her asshole I started to increase my speed minute after minute and she was so pleasured that she kept on moaning and I continued to fuck her asshole everytime I thrust my dick hard even her ass bounce back on my dick and I increased to top speed she was feeling the pain and so she grabbed the sofa cover as i fucked her asshole and after 10 mins she orgasmed but I still had time so she quickly laid down as she was tired but she grabbed my dick and started to move her fingers over it and then she started to move her fingers faster and within no time I had come all over her face and she swallowed a bit of my cum and let the rest stay on her face.

I wanted to peer hard but she was still holding my dick so I quickly pulled back my dick and she got shocked and asked me "kya hua kaha Jaa rahe ho?" I said "mootna hai mujhe bhot zor se" and as I said this she had a wide grin on her face and gave me a sly smile and again grabbed my dick hard and I could not control it anymore so I told her "choddho mujhe jaane do ahh" and she said " mootne ke liye kahi jaane ki jarurat nahi hai tumhe" and saying this she grabbed my dick and opened my mouth and as I could not control anymore even I started to pee in her mouth and she quickly swallowed all my pee I was shocked to see this slutty side of her once I finished peeing she gave my dickhead a kiss and sucked off the last few drops of my pee as we were going to leave we noticed our phones and recollected that all this was being recorded and then we took out phones and exchanged our numbers and watched the entire video on the screen before we retired to her bedroom

At around 11 in the night we had completed another session as well but she was lying naked by my side and sucking my dick while I was resting my hand over her ass and playing with her hair and she asked me"agar mai tumhari koi teen iccha Puri kar sakti toh woh kya hoti" I said "tujhe chod liya toh saari iccha Puri hogayi per agar aur bataani ho toh pehli iccha ye hogi ki mai tujhse shaadi karna chahta hu dusri mai tere saath saath suhaag raat manana chahta hu aur teesri aur aakhri iccha yehi hogi ki mai tujhe Roz chodna chahta hu" and as I was saying this she was till licking my dick and as she heard this she did not respond but she quickly got up and I asked her "kaha Jaa Rahi ho" she shyed and smiled at me and said "mootne jaari hu saath chaloge" I said "zaroor" and saying this we want to the washroom and she sat on the pot and started to pee as i watches her she was shying away I asked her "Sharma kyu Rahi ho" and she replied "mujhse aise mootte hu Aaj Tak kisi ne nahi dekha" and while she was peeing I was fondling with her boobs as she was in between peeing I inserted my two fingers Into her pussy and started fingering her she looked at me with a shock and I continued to finger her pussy as all her pee fell over here and there and when she finished we kissed each other and slept

bbcode img

The next morning when I woke up I could not find Kiara by my side so I quickly got up and wore my clothes and steeped out of her room and as I went out I could see that the whole house was decorated and Kiara wearing her bride lehenga was coming out from another room and soon she saw me and came near me and gave me a kiss on my lips and whispered in my ears "yaad hai na kal Maine kaha tha tumhari teen iccha Puri karungi " and listening to this I was mind blown and soon she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mandap and there was an actual priest performing shaadi and we both were actually getting married I had tied a mangalsutra round her neck and filled her maang with sindoor and we were officially married now and soon she took me into another room where the bed was decorated for a suhag raat and soon she started to kiss me and then I fucked her as if it was our suhaag raat enjoying her body to the fullest and my first two wishes had come true after we had finished having sex I asked her "ab teesri iccha ka kya?" She gave me a smile and explained me in my ears.

About the third wish I used to stay with her whenever Sid was away for a shoot and I used to fuck her all day and night and every weekend even when sid was in town she used to call me at her home and I used to fuck her like a bunny and every time we fucked in different postion and I shot several of my loads in her and every night she used to make me a video call where she showed me her pussy and boobs as i masturbated and we both slept like that.

END OF STORY

Last edited:
After 15 mins I laid down and she crawled over and started to suck my dick once again and this time she was deepthroating me and I was enjoying it a lot and after five mins even I wanted to lick her pussy and so I spanked my ass and inserted my two fingers but bending over a little into her pussy as she let out a soft moan and I told her to come in 60 position and so even she laid on me and soon her pussy was in front of me and I started to lick her pussy while she continued to suck my dick.

After five mins I quickly asked her to turn around and sut on my dick and she quickly positioned jer pussy over my dick and sat on my dick and I started to fuck her pussy slowly in erotic manner this time as she loved it and after five mins I bent her a bit down and grabbed her nipple in between my teeth as she groaned in pain and pleasure and I continued to fuck her pussy and in between I switched to her asshole and again to pussy and all this time I kept on biting her nipples and licking her boobs.

I confined to fuck her in that position for the next one hour without taking any break in between we kissed each other hard and then I wanted a good position now as we both were nearing our third climax of the day and so I quickly took her and made her lie on the edge of the bed facing downwards and quickly I laid over her and entered her asshole and started to push my dick into her asshole and fuck her asshole I started to increase my speed minute after minute and she was so pleasured that she kept on moaning and I continued to fuck her asshole everytime I thrust my dick hard even her ass bounce back on my dick and I increased to top speed she was feeling the pain and so she grabbed the sofa cover as i fucked her asshole and after 10 mins she orgasmed but I still had time so she quickly laid down as she was tired but she grabbed my dick and started to move her fingers over it and then she started to move her fingers faster and within no time I had come all over her face and she swallowed a bit of my cum and let the rest stay on her face.

I wanted to peer hard but she was still holding my dick so I quickly pulled back my dick and she got shocked and asked me "kya hua kaha Jaa rahe ho?" I said "mootna hai mujhe bhot zor se" and as I said this she had a wide grin on her face and gave me a sly smile and again grabbed my dick hard and I could not control it anymore so I told her "choddho mujhe jaane do ahh" and she said " mootne ke liye kahi jaane ki jarurat nahi hai tumhe" and saying this she grabbed my dick and opened my mouth and as I could not control anymore even I started to pee in her mouth and she quickly swallowed all my pee I was shocked to see this slutty side of her once I finished peeing she gave my dickhead a kiss and sucked off the last few drops of my pee as we were going to leave we noticed our phones and recollected that all this was being recorded and then we took out phones and exchanged our numbers and watched the entire video on the screen before we retired to her bedroom

At around 11 in the night we had completed another session as well but she was lying naked by my side and sucking my dick while I was resting my hand over her ass and playing with her hair and she asked me"agar mai tumhari koi teen iccha Puri kar sakti toh woh kya hoti" I said "tujhe chod liya toh saari iccha Puri hogayi per agar aur bataani ho toh pehli iccha ye hogi ki mai tujhse shaadi karna chahta hu dusri mai tere saath saath suhaag raat manana chahta hu aur teesri aur aakhri iccha yehi hogi ki mai tujhe Roz chodna chahta hu" and as I was saying this she was till licking my dick and as she heard this she did not respond but she quickly got up and I asked her "kaha Jaa Rahi ho" she shyed and smiled at me and said "mootne jaari hu saath chaloge" I said "zaroor" and saying this we want to the washroom and she sat on the pot and started to pee as i watches her she was shying away I asked her "Sharma kyu Rahi ho" and she replied "mujhse aise mootte hu Aaj Tak kisi ne nahi dekha" and while she was peeing I was fondling with her boobs as she was in between peeing I inserted my two fingers Into her pussy and started fingering her she looked at me with a shock and I continued to finger her pussy as all her pee fell over here and there and when she finished we kissed each other and slept

bbcode img

The next morning when I woke up I could not find Kiara by my side so I quickly got up and wore my clothes and steeped out of her room and as I went out I could see that the whole house was decorated and Kiara wearing her bride lehenga was coming out from another room and soon she saw me and came near me and gave me a kiss on my lips and whispered in my ears "yaad hai na kal Maine kaha tha tumhari teen iccha Puri karungi " and listening to this I was mind blown and soon she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the mandap and there was an actual priest performing shaadi and we both were actually getting married I had tied a mangalsutra round her neck and filled her maang with sindoor and we were officially married now and soon she took me into another room where the bed was decorated for a suhag raat and soon she started to kiss me and then I fucked her as if it was our suhaag raat enjoying her body to the fullest and my first two wishes had come true after we had finished having sex I asked her "ab teesri iccha ka kya?" She gave me a smile and explained me in my ears.

About the third wish I used to stay with her whenever Sid was away for a shoot and I used to fuck her all day and night and every weekend even when sid was in town she used to call me at her home and I used to fuck her like a bunny and every time we fucked in different postion and I shot several of my loads in her and every night she used to make me a video call where she showed me her pussy and boobs as i masturbated and we both slept like that.

END OF STORY

Hi I am Yami,a 30 year old middle aged woman.I have a whitish complexion and I look very beautiful and have an amazing figure as well my body measurements are 38c,32,36.I am very proud of having such a good figure,I have never had any boyfriends in my entire life.

Today is a very special day in my life as it is the day of my marriage I am getting married in Kashmir among the hills and currently I am staying in a hotel room with a balcony that has a good view of Kashmir valleys,This is an arranged marriage and my going to be husband is a good looking man with an under average physic.

The story begins...

It was around 7 in the evening and I was in my room getting dressed up for my wedding i chose to not to go for makeup and so I quickly took off all my clothes and started to wear my clothes I was wearing a traditional red colour saree for my wedding and so I was quickly getting ready for my wedding.

Hi I am Yami,a 30 year old middle aged woman.I have a whitish complexion and I look very beautiful and have an amazing figure as well my body measurements are 38c,32,36.I am very proud of having such a good figure,I have never had any boyfriends in my entire life.

Today is a very special day in my life as it is the day of my marriage I am getting married in Kashmir among the hills and currently I am staying in a hotel room with a balcony that has a good view of Kashmir valleys,This is an arranged marriage and my going to be husband is a good looking man with an under average physic.

The story begins...

It was around 7 in the evening and I was in my room getting dressed up for my wedding i chose to not to go for makeup and so I quickly took off all my clothes and started to wear my clothes I was wearing a traditional red colour saree for my wedding and so I was quickly getting ready for my wedding.

Beautiful start 😍
Waiting for next

Back