• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
ANUSHKA SHARMA

HI, i am Anushka Sharma a young married woman of around 35 years I am married to a cricketer and my body measurements are 38DD,34,36 and I have a fair complexion and a beautiful figure everyman oogles at my boobs when they see them,and feel the lust for me but my husband is too busy to give me any attention.

It was a Sunday morning,my husband was on a tour out of India and I was all alone, I woke up and quickly dressed up and went into the kitchen to make some tea for myself and while making tea I realised that the milk was over and I was. A tea lover and couldn't live without tea so I decided to go get some milk for my tea I quickly grabbed my purse a bowl and left off,as I walked down I remembered that there was a dairy nearby our house and decided to go there,so I quickly walked there.

As soon as I reached there it was a big diary with two tabelas one was getting cleaned while one had the cattle in it.I went near a desk and there was a man wearing a vest and dhoti along with a napkin tied around his neck,I called out to him and said"Thoda doodh milega kya?" He turned around and said Haa milega na and saw me and started staring at me.

He was a fat man,avg height dark in colour and his name was Suresh and soon I caught him staring at my large boobs which were bursting out of my top.

I said thoda doodh chahiye tha to which he replied ji zaroor aaiye and saying this he took me towards the tabela which was empty and soon he lifted a can and started pouring milk into my bowl and while puring milk I bent down to give him a view of what he wanted and seeing my cleavage the can of milk slipped and he spilled the milk all over my top and the top became transparent he hurriedly put the cab down and apologised I gave him a wicked smile and tore my top and took off my shorts now I was only in a bra and oanty and I could see his pants rising .

I teased him for a few mins and grabbed his head and placed my lips over his and soon he started to kiss me and suck his lower lips he could not believe it and started to respond with his tongue and full excitement soon after 10 mins he broke off the kiss and started to kiss my neck and my boobs over my bra and again kissed me now he turned around while kissing me and unhooked mt bra and went mad seeing my large boobs he grabbed both of them and fell on the hay behind and made me also sit on his lap and started to bite my right nipple and rub his teeth against my boobs while he was continuously massaging my left boob and in between he took both his hands and grabbed and crushed both my boobs and tried to suck them and again kissed me pulling me towards him crushing ym boobs onto his chest.

Then he slowly lowered his hands and slowly rolled down my panty while still enjoying my boobs he said "Saali,Madarchod tujhe doodh kyu chahiye apne inn doodh se hi nikaal ke jitna chahiye utna Tera pati toh roz iss doodh ki chai Peeta hoga saala"

To which I replied'Mera pati toh nahi peeta,par ab kal se tum pee lena' and saying this I bent down and planted a kiss on his face and started to rub my pussy to and fro on his dick which was raising and soon I went down on my knees and quickly took off his vest and napkin and started rubbing my hands over his stiff dick and gave him a sly smile and rolled off his dhoti and his 5 inch long 1.5 inch thick black monster popped out at my face and I grabbed it and started to explore it with my hands while he groaned I was enjoying seeing him lust over me soon I grabbed his dick and opened my mouth and started to suck his dick like a lollipop and moved my head back and front deepthroating his monster while he let out moans and then I grabbed his dick with my hand and started to move my hands front and back over his erect monster and he said 'chus isse,randi' hearing this i again started to suck his dick while he slowly moaned 'ahh raand,kya chusti hai tu' and after 10 mins he held my arms and pulled me up quickly and spanked me and made me turn around and had a look at my pussy.As he looked at my pussy he told'ahh,kya naram choot hai teri saali bhadwi,iss choot ko toh Roz maarunga aur maar maar ke badi kar dunga' and saying this he laid on the hay and spread his legs and I quickly sat over his dick and he started to push his dick inside my pussy slowly and I was enjoying it he started to increase his speed and after five mins,he was going faster and faster and I was moaning "aahhhhh,choooddddo mujhhhhheee ahhhh ohhhuhhh uhhmmmmn ahhhhh " and listening to me moan he was going crazy and increasing his speed.

After 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my pussy and then he hugged me and groped my boobs and threw me in the hay and spread my legs wide and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one push pushed his entire dock into my pussy and I screamed our in pain and he repeated it and started to fuck me in this position and in between he grabbed my boobs which were jiggling he was a bull who was still not tired and after 20 mins he bent down and kissed my boobs and again started to fuck me he was going so fast that anyone could hear my moans.

geraint's love in idylls of the king

After 10 mins he spanked my left butt and then spanked my right butt and withdrew he asked me to come in doggy position and I quickly presented my ass to him without wasting any time he entered my ass and started fucking me in the ass as I moaned louder and louder in between he grabbed my up side down hanging boobs and crushed them and continued and was going at top speed after 15 mins,my body trembled with an orgasm and I orgasmed all over and soon he pushed me down flat on my belly and entered my asshole and started fucjing me and he was going faster than ever in this position and I was on cloud nine as he was fucking me mercilessly and even I was enjoying it,while fucking me hw was spanking me and my ass had totally turned red.

After 10 min he was also tired and withdrew so I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and deepthroated him and after 30 mins he shot his hot load of cum in my mouth I looked at him and he thought that I was going to spit it but I swallowed it,seeing this he got happy and he held my chin and kissed me again and pushed some of his saliva into my mouth and I swallowed that as well and we both got dressed up again while leaving i told him 'Kal se doodh Dene aur meri choot Lena roz subah aajana" to which he replied 'haa janeman,doodh Dene ka toh pata nahi par teri choot ke liye toh pakka aaunga" and saying this he kissed me a goodbye and I returned back home.

It was night time and I wore my night gown and slept.The night gown was a little tight and body hugging and soon it was early morning and I could hear my doorbells I woke up slightly and checked the time it was around 7:00 in the morning and I was confused as to who it was at this time in the morning,I woke up slightly dizzy and quickly opened the door it was Suresh I could see him from my almost closed eyes but I did not react as I was still sleepy and stepped back seeing me in that night gown he has gone mad and quickly pushed me inside and stepped in and closed the door he pulled my swaying body and planted a kiss on my face and started to massage my boobs and soon he tore off my night gown and I was still sleepy and even though I was totally naked I didn't care and then he started to bite my nipples and grope them and suck my boobs like a baby and slapped them then he kissed my navel and pussy and slowly dragged me into the room.

He wanted me to take part actively but I was sleeping so he threw me on the bed and come and lay behind me and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one powerful stroke pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I got up screaming in pain and angry and turned around to slap him but he held my hand and placed it over his dick and pulled me planting a kiss over my face and after five mins even I woke up and quickly lay on my belly and soon he entered my asshole from behind and started to fuck me at top speed as I moaned wildly asking for more.

After 1 hour it was around 8:45 and he was still fucking my ass and I was moaning like a whore getting fucked early morning and after 10 mins he shot his load in my asshole and spanked my ass and quickly bent down and started to lick my asshole and I was enjoying his fast moments of tongue and after 10 mins he spanked me again and stood on the floor and held my hair and pulled me down and made me sit on my knees and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to lick it and suck it like a lollipop as he groaned wildly and pushed his dick deep into my throat and after five mins he threw me on the bed and started to masturbate and soon after 10 mins he shot his load of cum on my face and I happily drank it and after 10 mins he lay over me and started to kiss me and lick my lips and we both slept there for a few hours.

Then we both got up and started to kiss wildly with our tongues and he said 'chal be,randi aaj tujhe nihalaata hu' and saying this he dragged em to the washroom and opened the shower and soon we both started to apply soaps on each other and by the time it was my chance to apply the soap on my face the soap melted I said 'ye kya yeh toh khatam hogaya,ab kya kare' to which he replied 'aaja mere lund ki rani,tujhe special cream se nilhata hu aaj' and saying this he pushes me on the floor and started to masturbate,I was confused after ten minutes he grabbed my face and pulled it under his dick and spilled hus cum all over my face and body and soon I got up and gave him a wicked smile and he quickly gave me a nice bath and we both kissed each other and he left.

It was another night and I slept naked knowing that tomorrow again Sunil will fuck me and I slept it was morning soon and the doorbell rang I was still sleepy and knew it was going to be Sunil,and went and opened the door while swaying and as I opened the door same thing happened he pushed me in and as I was already naked he started to kiss me and started to play with my boobs first he kissed my right boob and grabbed my left boob and then switched between then then he dragged me to the room and quickly lay over me kissing me and my neck and massaging my boobs,he slowly started to finger me and I let out soft moans and he was moving his fingers faster and faster and even I was moaning but I was still asleep and then he increased his speed so fast that I woke up and as I woke up i was shocked.

It was the newspaper boy,Raju not Sunil and I was fucking Raju thinking of him to be Sunil,I had made a blunder as he saw that I was awake he told me'madarchod,tujhe toh jiss din dekha tha ussi din se chodne ki iccha hogayi thi par mujhe kya maalum tha,ki tu itni badi randi hai joh khud mujhse chudwayegi' and saying this he kissed me

Then he quickly undressed himself and spanked my ads and asked me to come in doggy style and I thought that I have committed a mistake so why not enjoy it and thinking this I turned around and presented my ass to him seeing my ass he got mad and started to kiss my ass and spanked it and soon he undressed himself and quickly entered my asshole his dick was around the same size of suresh and soon he started fucking me as I moaned to him to go faster and after 15 mins he shot his load of cum in my asshole and lay on the floor

He still wanted to fuck more so I quickly got up and sat on his dick and started to bounce in it as I could see that Raju was tired but his dick was still erect and seeing this my lust burst our and I started to bounce on his dick as he started to grope my boobs and massage then while I took care of his dick while I bouncing I moaned seductively and even he enjoyed it and kept cursing me 'aahhh,maakilodi kya chut hai re Teri,man karta hai doob jao iss me' and continued and after an hour he shot his load of hot sperms into my pussy as I went down with orgasm at the same time.

After 10 mins he got up and pushed me onto my knees and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop as he enjoyed it and as I was sucking his dick he grabbed my left boobs in between and then he took off my face and lifted my chin up and spat in my mouth and I happily swallowed it.

After 10 mins he withdrew his dick from my face and smiled at me and shit his load of cum on my boobs and started to rub his dick iver my boobs so that it applies well and after he finished he asked me to lick it and I gave him a wicked smile and took my tongue out and started to lick his cum off my boobs moving my tongue everywhere sseing me eat his cum like a hungry whire he got turned on again and planted a kiss over my face.

I was getting fucked by Raju at around 12 pm and he was going faster without thinking twice and I was moaning 'ahhhhhhh uhhhhmmmmm chiiiddddoooo mujjjhhhhhee raaaaajuuuu raannddddd hu maiiii aahhhh uhhmmmmnyeahhhahhh ohhhhhh fuuucccckkk yeaaahhhh' and after 30 mins he shot his hot load in my pussy and left,I quickly got up and took a bath.

After some time,I started checking ration and found out that,I was short on my supplies and I quickly made a list of all the supplies I require and soon got down I decided off taking a bus to the rationstore near me and I quickly went to the nearest bus station and waited there for the bus to arrive,while standing there I could smell something bad and saw behind and saw an old beggar standing behind me and after some as the bus arrived all of the PPL started to get into the bus,and there was a lot of crowd and soon the bus was full i was standing on the entrance door of the bus and the beggar behind me was trying to get up on the bus soon he got up on the bus and was standing just behind me and if he moved a bit back then he would slip so he swayed back and pushed me inside and soon we both were inside the bus.

We both were standing inside the bus and I grabbed the top rail in order that I don't slip I was angry with the beggar and turned around and looked at him he was very shabby and dirty and was staring at me.

virtual d6

After 5 mins,the bus started to move and the stopped and the beggar fell over me and I got more angry anyhow I could not do anything as the bus was full of men and I was scared and again the bus started move and everytime the bus braked the beggar fell over me rubbing his dick over my ass crack and whenever I felt his fick I got turned on and then the beggar did the unexpected soon the beggar came and stood opposite to me facing me and as the bus braked the beggar this time fell over my blouse and dipped his face into my cleavage the bastard myst have enjoyed it and after some time when the bus braked again he fell over me and placed a slight kiss on my lips,and seeing me not objecting he got bolder,he raised his one hand and grabbed my hand and placed it over his dick and gave a slight wicked smile as I moved my hand over his dick and soon when the bus stopped at the next station he grabbed my hand and pulled me and we both got down even till now I was not reacting and letting him do what he wanted and then he started to take me throught the lanes to his chawl and soon we reached his chawl and. While we reached his chawl in the way he grabbed my ass as I shyed away and after 5 mins we both were standing in his chawl and he quickly turned me around and bolt the door and started to kiss me wildly and now I also started to respond and we both started kissing like mad although he was smelling like a dustbin but he was turning me on and even I could not resist and he went on kissing me while kissing me he slowly bit my lips and it started to bleed so I pushed him away as I was in pain,as I pushed him he said'aaj bhot dard hone waala hai tujhe ye toh bas shuruaat hai samjhi' and saying this he again pounced back on me and ysrated to undress me and soon I was only in a bra and panty as he slowly rolled down my saree and blouse petticoat and seeing me in a bra and panty he got wild and threw me on the bed and started to massage my boobs ove the bra and after some time he lowered his fingers and quickly entered my panty and started to massage my pussy and his fingers were so rough that I started to moan in to his ears while he still kissed me and after five mins he broke the kiss and unhooked my bra and my boobs bounced in front of him and he gone wild seeing my boobs and broke on my boobs and started to bite my nipples and suck them.

He was continuously biting my right nipple and pulling it and I was moaning in pain and pleasure and he was enjoying it after five mins he got up and brought a bottle of Desi daaru and poured it on my boobs the smell was very bad and he opened the bottle and started to pour it on my boobs and as he finished he started to bite my boobs again and suck and lick off the daaru and after 30 mins he kissed me and lay on the floor and made me sit on him and again bent me down and started to bite and suck my boobs and he was enjoying it he was sucking my boobs like a baby and was eating them

Then he stopped biting my boobs and pushed me down I quickly reached his dhoti and inserted my head in his dhoti and there I could see a 7 inch long black cock fully erect he was smelling too bad down there and he also had a lot of hair but anyhow I started to suck his dick and soon I covered his dick with my saliva and opened his dhoti and again started to blow him

After 30 mins he again lifted me up and started to suck my boobs and this time he inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started to finger my pussy and soon he started to move his fingers faster and I let out moans into his ears,and he seeing me moan got more horny and kissed me while still fingering my pussy.After 10 mins he slowly rolled down my panty and my big ass and cute little pervert pussy and quickly we both got up and he bent down to have a look at my pussy he got crazy looking at my pissy and went near it and gave it a kiss and then he kissed my ass and after five mins,he grabbed my neck and pushed me on the floor and quickly he spread both my legs and started to fuck me he started fuckig me faster and faster and I was going crazy at this speed he was going faster and was hitting the right spot and I was moaning like ahhhhhhh uhhhmmmm ohhhhhh yeaahhhahh ohhhh fukkkkkk uhmmmmm

While fucking me he was continuosly cursing me saying "saali kutiya Tera pati tujhe chodta nahi hai kya joh aise bikhaario se randi ki tarah chudwa ke maze leti hai " and I replied "uss ki baat choddho aur abhi chodo mujhe aaj tumhara lund bahut bada aur sakt hai ahh" and he continued fucking me in this position for around 30 mins and after thirty mins he shot his load in my pussy and quickly grabbed my neck and kissed me once again and spanked my ass and quickly turned around and made me lay on my belly he came behind me and bent a little he held my hair and pulled it and started fucking my asshole he was going wild in this position and did not want to stop anytime soon and was driving me crazy he was going so fast that after an hour my ass had turned totally red and I was totally tired and exhausted and I had also orgasmed twice but he was still continuing without rest.

It was already 5 in the evening and he finally shot his load of cum in my asshole and then he lay down panting but now I was horny again so as was laying down I quickly grabbed his dick and held it straight and spread my legs and quickly sat over his dick and started to bounce up and down on his dicm and he was surprised to see me fuck like this even after so long and seeing this he started to slap and grope my boobs in between and I continued bouncing on his dick and smiled at him wickedly and after 30 mins even I rested as he again shot his load of cum in again.

After that hw got up and made me sit on my knees and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to move my hands over his dick and shag him off and I was going faster and faster and after 30 mins he was going to shoot his load when he said "apne inn bablo pe Mera maal nikaal saali bhenkilodi" and saying this I pushed my boobs upward and he shot his load of cum on my boobs and I rubbed his dick head all over my boobs and then when half of his sperms were on my boobs he pulled his dick and started to pour his load on my face as I enjoyed this kinky act of his.

Then I was feeling thirsty and I told him"mujhe paani chahiye,tumhare pass hai" and he gave me a wicked smile and quickly without saying anything he pushed his dick deep into my mouth and started to pee into my mouth I was shocked and tried to push him away but could not and after five mins he finally finished and I had drank it all like a cheap slut and washed my face and gave him a grim and he became happy.

It was another day and I and my husband were in Delhi,we had gone there to attend my cousins wedding and we were staying a good hotel I thought atleast now my husband would spend some time with me but hw was not interested infact he didn't even attend the wedding as he had matches to play so I was all alone.It was the second day of the festivities and I was wearing a pretty good saree with a pair of matching blouse and that day I was wearing a tight blouse and my boobs were looking as they were going to burst our as I was wearing a saree I was looking pretty sexy that day and and like a sex bomb.

upload pictures online

It was the night time and I had arrived at my hotel room after the festivities were finished and I was feeling hungry as the food was not good so I decided to order some food.

I decided to go down in the restaurant and eat something and quickly I went down and sat on a table,as soon as I sat down a waiter came and told me "mam,it's the time for our last order" I got angry listening to this and replied "I don't know you need to get me my food,I am a premium member of this hotel and according to the policies the restaurant is open for premium members 24/7" and when he heard my reply he looked at me angrily and I quickly order some food and they brought in my food the waiter hesitantly asked me if I wanted something else Let me tell you I was alone in the restaurant with four waiters, I got a wicked idea of troubling the waiters and I order a single piece of naan,he brought that naan after 5 mins,and I order him to bring some daal and he quickly went in and brought some daal and served it to me and again I ordered him to bring some naan for me,this time he gave ma an angry look and went in again and brought some naan and again I order him to bring in some papads and water (the waiters were serving me food alternatively) and this time he gave me a stare and whispered something and left to bring the order,and after some time I decided to apologize and not trouble him I called him near and apologized to them,they said nothing and stood behind they all were continuosly staring at my boobs,the maain waiters name was sooraj, I saw them staring at my boobs and made a plan,I called out to sooraj and he bent down and started to stare at my boobs pretending to take my order,and I told him to pls hand me ove the cutlery and hw held the cutlery near his dick and I gave him a wicked smile and raised my hand and quickly grabbed his dick and pretended as if nothing has happened and then he gave me a wicked smile,and quickly got up I order for some more daal and asked him only to serve it he brought the daal and he bent down and looking for an opportunity he dropped the daal on my pallu and my blouse and my blouse was now totally covered in daal,he was still bent down and pretending to apologize to me as he saw that the other waiters had turned to the other direction and dispersed he quickly took out his tongue and licked off the dal of my cleavage and I was shocked and amazed he gave me a wicked smile and even I smiled at him and order for the hand bowl,he quickly got up and brought the hand bowl and even the other waiters were back in their positions,he quickly brought the hand bowl and placed it in front of me I looked behind and saw that all the other waiters were doing some other work I quickly turned around and held his tie and pulled him closer and gave him a small kiss and whispered "The Washroom" and winked at him and left.

He understood what I meant and thanked his luck he quickly took out the bowl as I left for the washroom and quickly he cleaned my table I entered the washroom of gents and stood behind the door soon even he arrived and opened the door and barged in,as he barged in he started searching for me I quickly came out and turned him around and started to kiss him and even he started to respond well,I was kissing a waiter in a washroom and soon he placed his hand s on my blouse and started to massage my boobs from above and after five mins even I started to unbutton his shirt and took off his tie and then we broke the kiss,as we both were kissing for a long time we both were breathless and started panting he said"saali bhenchod,Aaj toh chod chod ke Teri gaand moti kardunga" and saying this he again grabbed my face and started kissing me and stopped for a while and slapped me and said "bhot shock hai na order karne ka,ab dikhata hu tujhe" and again continued I pushed him back and took breath and said"akele akele pura Mazza uthaoge apne dosto ko bhi bulalo" and gave him a broad smile he agreed and quickly left to call his friends as I waited for them.As soon as they arrived they were shocked and confused to see me and soon sooraj stepped ahead and slapped me hard and said to them"ye randi hai hum sab se chudwana chahti hai saali" and saying this he again started kissing me seeing this even they got turned on and stood around me and I started feeling hands all over my body and soon sooraj broke off the kiss I saw around and read their names they were Farooq,Shah and Mahesh quickly Mahesh started to kiss me while sooraj and Farooq started to massage my boobs and shah started to massage my pussy and after five mins they all kissed me and took off my pallu soon Farooq stepped ahead and grabbed my one end of the sarre and pulled it out and now I was only in a blouse and petticoat they all started to kiss my neck and boobs and I started to rub their dicks over theirs pants and after five mins Mahesh took out my petticoat and Farooq tore my blouse and I quickly went down on my knees and pulled down their pants and their dicks flashed at my face I was shocked to see the size of their dicks and soon I grabbed their dicks and started to blow them one by one all their dicks were around 5.5 inches long and dark and after 10 mins I finished blowing them they lifted me and again started to kiss me and foreplay after 30 mins Farooq grabbed my nipples in between his finger from above my bra while sooraj was massaging my pussy and Shah and Mahesh were kissing my ass and soon Farooq tore off my bra and my huge breasts bounced in front of them and they all pounced on me like hungry animals and started to grab my boobs and bite my nipples and they were biting my nipples with full pressure making it hurt and Mahesh and farooq started to play with my right boob and left boob while the other two were massaging and fingering my pussy.

Then they switched their positions and Farooq quickly took off my panty and my sweet pyssy was visible to them and quickly he went near it and gave it a kiss as he kissed my pussy I left out a moan and they all got turned on even harder and farooq laid on the ground and quickly pulled me over and made me sit in his dick and soon he started to fuck me and as he was increasing his pace I started to moan louder and louder like ahhhhh ohhhh fuckkkk yeahhhh oh. Mm uhnnmm chodddddooo mujjjheeee ajahhhh meriiiv chototo aurrr teejeeej ahhh anf quickly sooraj grabbed my mouth and pushed his dick into my mouth and I started to suck his dick like a lollipop and quickly grabbed the dicks of Shah and Mahesh and started to give them a hand job.

After 30 mins sooraj wanted to shift and quickly Farooq got up and sooraj laid down and as I was about to sit sooraj slapped my ass tightly and shouted "peeche palat ke baith bhen ki lodi" and quickly I turned around and he entered my pussy and started fucking me,he was going faster and faster and I was sucking off Mahesh dick while farooq was savouring on my boobs and enjoying it I was on cloud nine and seeing my boobs jiggle sooraj used to get up and bite my nipples and leave them after 15 mins sooraj and Shah changed their position and Shah and Mahesh after 10 mins.

I had already orgasmed once now.

They all were still hard and soon sooraj again sat down and pulled me and made me sit on his dick and started fucking me while I was sucking farooqs dick but Farooq had some other plans and soon he withdrew his dick from my mouth and came and stood behind me I got confused and looked at him and he gave me a wicked smile and I understood what he was going to do " I asked him to don't do it" but he didn't listen and with one push he pushed his entire dick into my asshole while sooraj was still fucking my pissy and I screamed out in pain as it was my first time dp and Mahesh grabbed my chin and pushed his dick into my mouth and started to push it deep into my mouth and soon faroow started to fuck me and they both were going faster nd faster and I was moaning innpain like ahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh chooddddddooooo mujjjhhhhheeee ahhhhhh uhnmmm ohhhh onhhhh yeahahhh fcccuuucck and listening to me moan they were going faster as they were getting hornier.

After 30 mins sooraj shot his load of cum into my pussy and switched with Shah and Shah started fucking me slowly and I was enjoying it well and after 20 mins even shah shit his load of cum into my pussy but Farooq was still fucking my asshole in the same speed and still did not come oh he was a true fucker and after 10 mins he also came into my asshole finally so this time he laid down and started to fuck my pussy while Mahesh fucked my asshole and farooq was going too fast and I was moaning out loud like a whore my voice could be heard even in the corridors of the hotel and after 20 mins Mahesh shot his load in my asshole and switched with Shah and after some time Shah switched with sooraj and finally Farooq shot his hot fresh loaf in my pussy and I also orgasmed with him and switched with Mahesh and soon Mahesh and sooraj orgasmed inside me and we all were tired.

Soon they all stood up and made me kneel and their dicks were in front of my face I grabbed farooqs dick and gave him a smile and started to suck his dick like a lollipop and I grabbed maheshs dick and started to roll my hands over it and after five mins I left farooqs dick covered in my saliva and started to suck Shah and sooraj,while I was sucking Shah Farooq pulled his dick out of my hand and pushed it into my mouth and now I was sucking two cocks at a time and within a few mins all their dicks were covered with my saliva and all their precum was in my mouth and I swallowed it acceptingly and they all were ready for some more action.

Soon mahesh lay down on the floor and entered my pussy and sooraj started to fuck my ashole they both were going faster and faster and I was moaning out my heart and farooq was playing with my boobs and Shah was fucking my mouth oh God I was fucking them for more than 4 hours now and had already orgasmed thrice but still wanted more,how lustfilled I was and while biting my boobs Farooq again stopped and gave me a wicked smile this time even I was confused and he again stood beside sooraj but I still did not understand and without thinking twice Farooq pushed his dick into my asshole I screamed out in pain and it hurt so badly that I bent forward in pain as I bent forward farooq kissed me and I lay down back after some time Farooq and sooraj adjusted their flow and started to fuck me at full speed as I moaned ohhhhh aahhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhuh. Ohhhhhhhhf fucccckcnnen. Meeeeee ohhhhhh yeaahhhhhhchooooeod dddaaalaaa mujjeeheheh ohhhhh ahahhhh uhnmmnhmmm yeahahah and they were going wilder and wilder fucking me like bulls and after 1 hour all our bodies school with orgasm and we all orgasmed at the same time and I lay over Mahesh while Farooq sooraj lay over my boobs and Shah lay over.

After five mins they pushed me onto my knees and soon they all pointed their dicks towards me and started to pee all over me and I opened my mouth and started to drink their piss and within not ime they all finished and spat over me and again flashed their huge dicks in front of my face and I quickly started to suck their dicks one by one and after 20 mins they all shot their load in my mouth and I lay down all tired and exhausted.

Soon they all got dressed up and left but Farooq stayed behind as he wanted to shit and as I was going to grab my clothes he pushed them away I gave him a confused look and he smiled at me and quickly he lifted me and held my hand and dragged me into the toilet and soon he sat down and made me sit on his lap facing towards him and soon he started to shit while shitting he was biting my nipples with his teeth even now and after five mins he completed shitting and he asked me to get up and he himself got up and I asked him" isliye rukhaiya tha mujhe" and he smiled and quickly held my head and forced it into the commode full of his shit and said "nahi madarchod,isliye rukhaita tha tujhe chal ab tatti chaat meri" and I refused and as I refused he spanked my ass hard and I moaned and he left my head and I came out and he slapped me and again forced my head back into the commode and I hesitantly started to lick his shit it was dirty as fuck but I was licking it like a dog and he was smiling at me and after some time I finished and got up to go but he said "kaha Jaa Rahi hai abhi toh mujhe aur hugna hai chal mere saath" and saying this he dragged me into another cabin and as we reached there someone's shit was already floating in the commode he again forced my mouth I to the commode and said " chal be isse bhi khaaja " i had no other option and quickly started to eat out the shit and again Farooq shitted and I licked it off and finally he let me go.I was totally tired that night

Last edited:
It was night time and I was attending the wedding festivities of my cousins sister i was wearing a very sexy dress that day it was a black dress and the top had a cutting in between from which my portion of boobs were visible and I was looking very sexy in that outfit and while on the way many of them were staring at me and their eyes were glued to my breasts and as i was walking around the function hall,I felt hungry and decided to go and have a look at the food stalls so I went near the food stalls and started exploring the stalls and in between I crashed into the waiter and we both apologized and as our heads for back I was shocked to see Shah as a waiter and even he was shocked seeing me in that dress,i slowly whispered "tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" He replied "sirf mai hi nahi baaki teen bhi yahi hai waiters ki tarah aur tu" i replied "mere behen ki shaadi ki tayaari kar rahi hu" he got happy and quickly went near a table wheelre the other three were standing and soon he looked at me and all of the others also looked at me and he told something and they all got happy.

Everytime I was standing somewhere alone one of them came and bumped into me intentionally after five mins while I was heading towards the washroom and was going to enter the washroom I got a wicked idea i saw that Shah was still starig at me and I quickly pointed out my finger and called him near and as he came I told him in the ears"suno,mai washroom Jaa Rahi hu tumlog ek ek kar ke aana aur mujhe washroom me hi chodna samjhe" listening to this he got happy and the others who were staring at me i also gave them a wicked smile and walked into the washroom.

As I entered the washroom I sat on the pot and waited for them to come as I wondered who would be the first to come and soon the gate opened and it was Shah as soon as he entered he closed the door and even I got up and we both started to kiss like mad and he started to grope my boobs and soon he took off my dress and my boobs popped out in front of him and he started to bite my nipples and suck my boobs like baby and after five mins je slowly rolled down my panty and quickly entered my pissy seeing his enthusiasm i thought he would fuck me for hours tonight but no he came in my pussy within 15 mins and I gave him an angry look and he left.

After 15 mins came in Mahesh Mahesh was a healthy man as soon as he came I started to kiss him wildly and soon after five min he broke the kiss and slowly took off my dress and started to groped my boobs and massage them and bite them while I enjoyed his foreplay and after ten minutes he pushed me onto my knees and I quickly started to massage his dick over his pants and soon I opened his belt an pulled down his pants and his monster popped out in front of my face I gave him a lusty look and took out my tongue and gave it a nice lick and started to suck it like a lollipop and then he held my head and pushed his dick deep into my throat making me gag.

After 20 mins he spanked my ass and quickly made me sit in doggy style and quickly entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole and I was going crazy he was increasing his speed and pushing his dick deeper as my boobs were jiggling hitting each other and in between while fucking me he groped my boobs and increased his pace to top and I was on cloud nine I was letting out soft moans and after 30 mins when I was about to orgasm he shot his load of cum and soon he also got up and handed his dick into my hand and I gave it a tight squeeze and quickly licked off the rest of his load and he quickly left.

And soon came in the big bull Farooq as soon as he entered I got excited and wrapped him in my arms and started to kiss him wildly and after five mins I inserted my tongue into his mouth and started to taste his mouth as well and after fice mins he entered his one hand into my dress and started to grope my boobs and kissed me and after five mins he started to kiss my neck,and my cheeks and within 15 mins he threw off my dress and now I was standing in front of him in a panty only.

He started to kiss my boobs and suck my nipples he grabbed my right boob while he started to flick my left nipple and after five mins he squeezed both my boobs and started to bite them like an animal and after five mins he pushed me down on my knees and I quickly pulled down his pants and grabbed his throbbing dick and started to suck his dick like a lollipop and after five mins I deepthroated him and then I spat on his dick and again started to lick it as he groaned.

emote

After 10 mins he pulled me up and made me sit on the commode and soon rolled down my panty and have my pussy a kiss and quickly he spanked my ass and sat on the commode and asked me to sit on his dick and I quickly spread my legs and placed my pussy in position with his cock and sat on his dick and soon he started to fuck me he started fucking me like a whore increasing his speed and I was enjoying him and wanted more I was going to moan but he quickly placed a hand on my mouth and started to fuck me at top speed and the whole cabin was filled with thap thap noise everytime he thrust his dick deep into my pussy and finally after 30 mins i orgasmed and lay over him as he slowed down and kissed my boobs and sucked them.After 15 mins he pulled me and kissed me and this time it was a wet kiss .

After 10 mins he broke the kiss and pushed me on the floor on my knees and quickly entered my asshole as I came in doogy position

Soon I was in doggy position and Farooq stood behind me and quickly entered my ass and started to fuck my ass at full speed and I was trying my best to hold onto my moans but he was too good,after 10 mins in that position he grabbed my hair and pulled them while he increased his speed of fucking and after 30 mins we both orgasmed.

After 10 mins he pushed me into the ceiling of the commode and quickly entered my asshole and started to fuck me there while grabbing my boobs in between he was going faster and even I was loving it and after 15 mins he again spanked my ass and quickly he lay down and made me sit on his dick and I quickly started to bounce on his dick but seeing the lust on my face he quickly started to gain momentum and started fucking me as I was going wild and knew that I could now only last for a few more mins and then even I would be satisfied as fuck
And after 45 mins both of us hugged each other as our bodies shook in orgasm and we lay on the ground kissing each other softly and enjoying each other's body.

After 5 mins he got up and made me kneel and I quickly started to blow his dick like a lollipop and within a few mins he shot his entire load of cum into my mouth and also pissed in it and spat in it and I drank it happily and quickly got dressed up and slowly we managed to leave .

Back