• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
After fifteen minutes even I orgasmed and we all were totally drenched in sweat but still the men wanted to continue and I had no objection until and unless I was having something in my pussy or asshole and soon shoaib laid down on the ground and pulled me and made me lie on him and quickly he entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole and move my body to and fro to adjust the speed and quickly Akbar stood in front and I thought that he was going to enter my pussy but he with one stroke pushed his dick into my asshole and now I was having two dick in my asshole and they both started to increase their speed of fucking my asshole as I moaned out the loud and the whole room was filled with my moans while babar pushed his dick into my mouth and the others slidd their dick into my hands

After five mins they got bored in this position and soon babar made me lie on the floor and he spread my legs wide and quickly he bent down and placed his dick near my pussy and started to fuck my pussy with full speed as I started to moan and then slowly shoaib pushed his dick into my mouth and I started to suck his dick like a lollipop and he started to push his dick deeper while I grabbed akbars dick and started to shag him off while the others watched us as they all were tired after fifteen mins akbar shot his load in my hand and quickly he switched postion with Babar and started to fuck my pussy while I started to shag off Babar by now all the other men had also shot their loads all over my body and only these three were still fucking me while the others retired back and after half an hour shoaib bent down and started to Maul my nipples and bite my boobs while planting a kiss on my lips and slowly he got up and asked me to sit over him and I soon got up and sat over him facing towards him and slowly he entered my pussy while Akbar entered my asshole and soon they both started to fuck me ruthlessly and shoaib had hugged me tight while fucking me as he was continuosly sucking my boobs and soon babar came and stood in front of me and lifted his dick and presented his balls to me I quickly took out my tongue and started to suck his balls and lick his balls and rubbed my face on his balls.After 10 mins shoaib switched positions with Babar and they continued to fuck me

sites for uploading pictures

After half an hour I orgasmed twice and both Akbar and Babar had shot their load in my pussy and asshole and quickly they got up and shoaib started to fuck me while both of them presented me with their dicks and I started to suck their dicks while shoaib fucked me and after 10 mins even shoaib was tired so now even shoaib got up and all of three of them stood in a circle and flashed their dicks at me and I grabbed their dicks and started to blow them one by one and after five mins they all shot their loads in my mouth and I swallows it all and then they all peed on me and all over my body and they lifted me in their arms and carried me to a room where the other four were resting and they threw me on the bed and we all slept together.

It was around 4 in the night when I woke up as I wanted to pee so I quickly got up and i walked towards the washroom totally naked,while walking I saw the watchmans of the hotel sitting outside and as I was drowsy I did not pay much attention and walked towards the washroom as I entered thee washroom I turned around and sat down on the urinal to pee and started to pee and soon I was awake and was able to hear noises from outside the gate and so I got up controlling my pee and walked toward the door to see who it was,it was the watchmans and they were rubbing their dicks from over their pants and trying to peep into the washroom when I suddenly recollected that how I walked past them totally nude exposing my body to them I had committed a blunder.Now my sleep flew away and I decided to play along so I quickly went back and say on the urinals and pretended to sleep and then I started to snore so that they both can come in and I started to snore loudly while I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep and as expected the gate opened and they both entered the bathroom

Last edited:
Soon they both entered the bathroom and found me naked sleeping on the urinals,they were shocked to see such a beautiful women sitting totally naked on a urinal and all they were thinking now was thanking their luck for this moment soon they both approached me and stood near me and increase order to make sure that I was asleep watchman 1 clapped slowly but I didn't make any movement while watchman 2 slowly planted a kiss on my cheeks still I did not react now both of them pushed me and still I acted to be asleep they both got happy and satisfied down on their knees and soon watchman 1 and watchman 2 started to run their fingers down my body as I pretended to be asleep and soon watchman 1 lifted his face and started to kiss me on my lips slowly in order to not Wake me up while watchman 2 started to kiss my navel and cleavage and the. Both of them switched their positions and then after five mins both of them went down and stared at my nipples and soon both of them started to lick and flick my nipples and play with them their tongues were so rough and they were so good that I was trying to supress my moan but after five mins I could not longer supress my moans and I slowly left out a soft moan and they heard it they got shocked and moved away and started to look around and again checked whether I was asleep or not they thought that they were too scared doing this hence they were hearing this sound and so again they both started to lick my nipples and again after five mins I let out a moan and this time they were sure that they heard something and that I was awake so they planned something so quickly they went back again and started to lick my nipples more erotically and ferociously and after five mins I could not control anymore and started to moan as they continued to lick my nipples and they continued to lick my nipples as i opened my eyes and moaned like a whore and they both after five mins got up while I was totally busted they both gave me a wicked smile and quickly pulled me up and I started to rub my hand over their dicks from above their pants and they were grinning at me and then they quickly made me sit down on the urinals and I pulled down their pants as their long thick Balck dicks popped in front of my face and while I unzipped them they both started to massage my cleavage once their Dick's came in front of my face I grabbed their dicks in my hand and started to suck their dicks and lick their dick like a hungry animal and they both were happy

Ni
Soon they both entered the bathroom and found me naked sleeping on the urinals,they were shocked to see such a beautiful women sitting totally naked on a urinal and all they were thinking now was thanking their luck for this moment soon they both approached me and stood near me and increase order to make sure that I was asleep watchman 1 clapped slowly but I didn't make any movement while watchman 2 slowly planted a kiss on my cheeks still I did not react now both of them pushed me and still I acted to be asleep they both got happy and satisfied down on their knees and soon watchman 1 and watchman 2 started to run their fingers down my body as I pretended to be asleep and soon watchman 1 lifted his face and started to kiss me on my lips slowly in order to not Wake me up while watchman 2 started to kiss my navel and cleavage and the. Both of them switched their positions and then after five mins both of them went down and stared at my nipples and soon both of them started to lick and flick my nipples and play with them their tongues were so rough and they were so good that I was trying to supress my moan but after five mins I could not longer supress my moans and I slowly left out a soft moan and they heard it they got shocked and moved away and started to look around and again checked whether I was asleep or not they thought that they were too scared doing this hence they were hearing this sound and so again they both started to lick my nipples and again after five mins I let out a moan and this time they were sure that they heard something and that I was awake so they planned something so quickly they went back again and started to lick my nipples more erotically and ferociously and after five mins I could not control anymore and started to moan as they continued to lick my nipples and they continued to lick my nipples as i opened my eyes and moaned like a whore and they both after five mins got up while I was totally busted they both gave me a wicked smile and quickly pulled me up and I started to rub my hand over their dicks from above their pants and they were grinning at me and then they quickly made me sit down on the urinals and I pulled down their pants as their long thick Balck dicks popped in front of my face and while I unzipped them they both started to massage my cleavage once their Dick's came in front of my face I grabbed their dicks in my hand and started to suck their dicks and lick their dick like a hungry animal and they both were happy

Very nice 😍
Waiting for next

After five mins they both pulled me up and soon watchman one started to kiss me and pushed his tongue inside my mouth and watchman 2 started to rub his hands over my body then they both started to kiss me like a wild animal and soon they both again bent down and started to bite and play with my nipples as I moaned with pleasure and then quickly watchman 2 laid down and pulled me over him and gave my pussy a kiss and started to lick my pussy wildly moving hia tongue faster and faster as I enjoyed and watchman 1 slapped his dick In my lips and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to blow him.

random roll dice

After 15 mins watchman 2 got up and quickly watchman 1 laid down and entered my asshole while watchman 2 entered my pussy and they both started to fuck my botu holes faster and faster as I moaned out loud and I wanted them to fuck me faster while fucking they both started to talk "saali raand aah bhot maazaaa aa raha hai na tujhe chood te huwe haa ye Lee aah" and even I loved it when someone called me randi or raand and after 15 mins they both switched their positions and I was in heaven

After 30 mins they both got up and quickly pulled me up and soon watchman 2 lifted me in his arms and entered my pussy while watchman 1 entered my asshole from behind and they both started to fuck me while fucking me watchman 2 was biting my nipples and slowly playing with my lips with his tongue and continuing to do the same and after 15 mins watchman 2 shot his load in my pussy and soon they both switched their positions and started to fuck me again I was moaning at the top of my voice "aahahhh aahhhh chooodddhoo mujheee aur zooorrrr see aahhh funcckkk yeahahh gggg"

After 10 mins even I orgasmed all over watchman 1 dick and quickly watchman 1 threw me on the floor and laid all over me kissing me wildly and soon he bent down and gave my pussy a lick and soon he stood up and stood near my head and quickly he placed his dick in front of my face and I started to lick his dick and slowly watchman 2 entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole and while I blowed off watchman 1 he continued to play with my boobs and then they both switched their positions.

Then watchman 1 got up and quickly made me stand up and dragged me to the urinals and slowly he lifted my one leg and placed it over the urinal and bent me a little bit and he slowly entered my ashole while watchman 2 stuffed my mouth with his dick but this time he started to push his dick into my mouth faster and I was gagging and after 20 mins they both switched their positions.

After 15 mins they pulled me down and made me sit in doggy style and watchman 1 continued to fuck my asshole but this time he was going faster and faster and hitting the right spot and even I was feeling pleasurable.He was fucking me so hard like a bull and I was enjoying it to the core and felt that he was better than most of them .

After 10 mins watchman 2 laid down and quickly hw slapped my ass and I sat over his dick as he entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy while watchman 1 started to fuck my mouth ferociously and after 30 mins they both switched their positions and I orgasmed twice

thomas campion poems

Now watchman 2 picked me up and made me lie on the ground on my belly and soon he went behind and entered my asshole from behind and started to fuck my asshole while watchman 1 pointed his dick in my face and I slowly grabbed his dick and started to suck his balls like a lollipop.

After fucking me for another 20 mins in that position they both got up and made me sit on my knees and both started to slap my face with their dicks and I slowly grabbed their dick in my hands and started to lick and suck their dicks like a lollipop one by one and while sucking their dick they pushed their dicks deep into my mouth and I tried to deepthroat them and soon after 10 mins they both shit their load of cum into my mouth and I swallowed it but still there was some cum left which they dropped on my boobs.

Then we rested for a while and soon watchman 1 and watchman 2 pointed their dicks towards my face and asked me to open my mouth I understood what it was and soon they both started to pee all over me and I started to lick their pee off my body and after five mins they both had completely drenched me off in their pee and then we all rested for some time.

After a few mins watchman 1 had a wicked smile on his face and I was totally exhausted and could do not more sex but watchman 1 had other plans he quickly came near me and grabbed my hair and started to kiss me and soon he pulled me up and dragged me towards the commode and he slowly sat down on the commode and started to shit and quickly he pulled me down and asked me to suck his dick while he shitted and I quickly grabbed his fick and started to suck his dick while he completed shitting and soon he finished shitting and as expected he gave me a kiss on my lips and quickly he got up and pushed my face into the commode and asked me to lick his shit clean and I without any hesitation licked his shit and seeing this even watchman 2 got aroused and soon again watchman 1 sat down on the pot and I started to suck his dick while watchman 2 entered my asshole from behind and started to fuck my asshole like a bull for the next 10 mins before cumming inside me.

After five mins we all stepped out of the washroom and I asked both of them to stand there while I tiptoed into my room and took out some cash from my purse and slowly I tiptoed my way back towards them and handed them over the cash and exchanged their no and asked them to leave without informing anyone about it and they both gave me a kiss on their lips and soon they took the cash and walked out but after five mins watchman 1 returned back as I was still standing there and I asked him why did he return he quickly told me "tujh jaisi randi ko chodne ke liye paise bhi chodd sakta hu saali kuttiya" and saying this he started to kiss me while grabbing my naked ass and we both went to another room to sleep

Back