• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

I think most people don't know the meaning of blending. Blending means matching the color of face with the colour of the body. So in my opinion face blending must be more goid for the all fake creaters. Plz don't get offened if I said something wrong by not knowing . Am just putting opinion.
Thank you
I agree. Color correction refered to the overall image. To save effort i'll often apply color filters over the entire image to better blend the face.

Didn't have much time today for editing. So a simple Quick Edit.
KRITI SANON
Will try to make a proper image for her soon.

KS-1-low---Copy.jpg

Didn't have much time today for editing. So a simple Quick Edit.
KRITI SANON
Will try to make a proper image for her soon.

KS-1-low---Copy.jpg
Bro when you didn't got time and you made such a dope edit then i wonder what epic fakes you'll make on her when you'll have proper time. ????

Starting with my first crush, Deepika Padukone.

This is the first decent fake i created. Posting a clean as well as a "magazine cover" style version.
The image in the poster section of the fake is by a retired faker called "Sidvicious".

Clean Version

DP-1-No-Text---Copy.jpg

Magazine Cover
DP-1-Banner---Copy.jpg

As a bonus, here's my editing process. Do let me know if this you want this in future updates.

DP-1-Animation-Web.gif

More to come.
Bhai aag hai tu! All the fakes are super af! ❤️

This is insane bro ???
You have the ability to literally strip this babes ???????
Bro when you didn't got time and you made such a dope edit then i wonder what epic fakes you'll make on her when you'll have proper time. ????
Bhai aag hai tu! All the fakes are super af! ❤

Thanks for the kind words. I said this was quick because i didn't play with lighting/shadow etc.

Here's TARA SURATIA
Another bucket list image i wanted to edit. New to swapping bodies, but given the time, some images are turning out to be better than my head swaps.

TS-a2---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TS-1---Copy.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I said this was quick because i didn't play with lighting/shadow etc.

Here's TARA SURATIA
Another bucket list image i wanted to edit. New to swapping bodies, but given the time, some images are turning out to be better than my head swaps.

TS-a2---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TS-1---Copy.gif
You are outstanding

Here's TARA SURATIA

TS-a2---Copy.jpg

Animated Timeline
TS-1---Copy.gif
collectors piece :love::love::love:

Back