• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

I agree. Color correction refered to the overall image. To save effort i'll often apply color filters over the entire image to better blend the face.

Didn't have much time today for editing. So a simple Quick Edit.
KRITI SANON
Will try to make a proper image for her soon.

Bro when you didn't got time and you made such a dope edit then i wonder what epic fakes you'll make on her when you'll have proper time. ????

Bhai aag hai tu! All the fakes are super af! ❤️

This is insane bro ???
You have the ability to literally strip this babes ???????
Bro when you didn't got time and you made such a dope edit then i wonder what epic fakes you'll make on her when you'll have proper time. ????
Bhai aag hai tu! All the fakes are super af! ❤

Thanks for the kind words. I said this was quick because i didn't play with lighting/shadow etc.

Here's TARA SURATIA
Another bucket list image i wanted to edit. New to swapping bodies, but given the time, some images are turning out to be better than my head swaps.

Animated Timeline

You are outstanding

collectors piece