• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Bro make on zalak desai , Monica kaul
And on mallika Singh, madirakshi mudle ,sneha Jain ,niyati fatnani
On my to-do list

+Anveshi Jain & a story for an old friend.
Bro can u do Odia Actress Bhumika Dash pussy licking pics or her series
Bro Rubina Dilaik SradhhaArya Pussy licking also please
Can u plzz make on princy jariwala and muskan siddique

Pinned. Will do as many as possible today, won't have much time though. Rest will have to be done tomorrow.

?50. Kalyani Priyadarshan

More than an hour later, I knew that it was time. She dismounted from my dick. I could see her pussy was bright red, being fucked like it had never been before.

Obediently she kneeled before me, with a gasp I rubbed out onto her.. with her mouth still open. ???
She lapped it up like a hungry whore.
She held my cock in her hand, as she carefully started licking it clean, making sure not a drop of my precious cum was wasted...
A satisfied smile on her red face...

Kaash plays next pls

28. Neha Jethwani

I turned her over, loomed over her, on top of her, as I penetrated her once again... I could see her chocolate-tits bounce back and forth as I fucked her out of her mind.
She offered me one of them to suck on, while she sucked on the other...

The feeling was overwhelming..I pulled out just in time as a spray of white blotted her fair, dewy skin.???

She looked down at the work of art that now adorned her..
"This is gonna be a fun vacation?", she said while flashing me a smile naughty enough to earn a spanking...

Fin
More on her new nudes please

MAKE ON DISHA VAKANI AKA DAYA IN TMKOC
Already done. Check previous pages please ??

7. Disha Vakani

@Surekha Singh requested

Being a bachelor living on rent, I never bothered talking to my neighbours much. Until one day, when I heard a loud crash followed by a scream at my flat next door.

I rushed next door, and opened the door that was not locked . I didn't wait to think, someone might be in trouble inside.

What I saw next made my blood flow ...

....straight to...

....my cock ??

The bhabhi of my dreams.. she looked a bit scared, then noticed me, and gasped loudly

She was half dressed, her choli was clutched against her chest. She was trying hard to cover her naked breasts, and magnificiently failing. They peeked from under her choli.. each big enough for one to fit in both my palms???

Her nipples were poking through the hanging decorative zari threads. They weren't even stiff yet, they were still soft, and yet they were poking out?

Unlike what I was expecting, she did not scream at me to get out.

"Thank you for coming, I thought I saw someone in the room, but I'm alone at home ?. Can you please check?"

I checked inside and returned, there was no one else. She was still on the floor, still in shock.

I let her know that she was safe. A sigh of relief was let out of her red juicy lips ?. She looked calmer now.

Forgetting where she was, she folded her hands

"Thank you, devar ji...?oh, I'm sorry. You reminded me of him"

I was quite sure that she wasn't looking at my face when she said that.. they were fixed on the bulge in my pants..

She knew what I was thinking.. clutching her choli again, she stood up and closed the door to the flat.

"Please sit down, I'll get you something to drink"

She came back, wrapped up in a loose sari, with a pallu over her head. A cup of black tea was placed in front of me

"Milk??" she asked me... I had to place the pillow on my lap to hide an erection that was beyond the ability of my jeans to cover..

Before I could think, I replied

"Yes please! I'd like to have MILF!" ?

WHAT WAS I SAYING!!?

Bhabi-ji said nothing, sat in front of me, and slowly unwrapped the saree around her bosom and waist. She wasn't wearing a choli....no bra...no panties...??

"Let me help you with your big problem first ?" She pointed at the pillow hiding my boner, licking her lips?

Slowly, she unzipped my jeans. Her lips slowly wrapped around my cock..like 2 petals massaging it..

She looked up at me, while slowly sucking on my cock. I wanted to grab the back of her head and just keep ramming my cock into her mouth and just let my cum flow into her throat ?.

As if she read my mind, she slowly moved back and said while pointing to her brown pussy "There's something else waiting for you to enter as well??"

She moaned with every thrust of my cock inside her vagina...

"Harder, devar ji, harder!?" she begged..

When it was finally time for me to release my load, she dutifully sat in front of me, her palms open, as if to receive an offering..

????

All over her face and into her open palms..

"I'm so glad you're my neighbour ?"

...She already knew where I was staying!

"I'll bring you gulab jamuns tomorrow, I'm sure we can find some use of the sticky syrup???"

Fin.

Last edited:
Bro make on zalak desai , Monica kaul
@Kinggamer14 requested

60. Zalak Desai

I first ran into her on the sets after shooting. She was still in her costume, but WOW! she looked like a goodess ??‍♀️

She was in the middle of changing and as I entered she quickly covered herself with a chunni.. well, too bad that she didn't realise that it was see-through ?

I could see those juicy looking ?? that were bigger than her small frame could carry... I would have been more than happy to volunteer and massage them firm..
????

@Kinggamer14 requested

60. Zalak Desai

I first ran into her on the sets after shooting. She was still in her costume, but WOW! she looked like a goodess ??‍♀️

She was in the middle of changing and as I entered she quickly covered herself with a chunni.. well, too bad that she didn't realise that it was see-through ?

I could see those juicy looking ?? that were bigger than her small frame could carry... I would have been more than happy to volunteer and massage them firm..
????

60. Zalak Desai
"Well..now that you've enjoyed the veiled sights, how about a VIP darshan ??"
Her words brought me back to reality...
?‍?She knew all along...

And what a darshan it was....

She may have looked like a tiny woman with a small bosom...but boy did that rack pack a punch...?
They were each as big as her face...how did she even manage to stand upright!?

And her pussy..the lips on them begged to be kissed, frenched even. ??

Fin.

Back