• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sex Stories with Indian Actress - Galbatorix

Chapter 9 - The Horney and Chilly Night

Sneha struggled to carry all of the packages upstairs on her aching feet. After the second trip everything was in the bedroom and Sneha began putting all of the new clothing away. She placed the "toys" on the bed with the 6" heels as Iswarya had requested. When everything was done as ordered she wanted to sit and rest her feet, but she remembered what happened the last time she sat without permission.
x7hdP.jpg

Her plugged ass was now just uncomfortable as she adjusted to the invasion, but her nipples were aching and irritated from the clamps and rubbing on the material of her short top.

Suddenly she heard Iswarya coming up the steps.

LZkVx.jpg

"Take off your skirt and top Mrs. Sneha I'll be in in a minute," called Iswarya.

Sneha removed her top and was shocked to see her nipples so swollen and red. She dropped her skirt to the floor and was just bending to pick it up when Iswarya walked in.

"You have a pretty good ass Mrs. Sneha How does the plug feel?"

The red faced teacher straightened quickly and answered, "It is uncomfortable Ms. Menon."

LZGnx.jpg

When Sneha turned, Iswarya said, "My, my look at those nipples," reaching out and twisting the clamped right nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" screamed Sneha as pain shot through her abused nipple.

"Does that hurt Mrs. Sneha?" asked Iswarya, twisting the left nipple.

"YESSSSSS.....Please Iswarya stop".

Reaching out and violently twisting both nipples, "Iswarya is it"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Sorry Ms. Menon...SORRY"

"That's better," replied Iswarya as she released the swollen twisted nipples. "Let's see what we have here," said Iswarya, ignoring the sobs of her teacher. "First Mrs. Sneha. come over her and bend over so I can inspect your plug," ordered Iswarya as she sat on the bed.

Sneha reluctantly moved to Iswarya and turned bent over showing her student her ass.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks." demanded Iswarya.

Sneha reached back and slowly spread her ass exposing her plugged ass hole to Iswarya.

LZhk4.jpg

Iswarya leaned forward and tapped the end of the plug sending shock waves through the teacher's ass. " I can't wait until we can get this one in you," said Iswarya, picking up the largest of the three butt plugs. "Turn around and spread your legs Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned and spread her legs before the student.

Iswarya reached out and ran her finger up Sneha's bare soaked slit. "Mrs. Sneha. you really like this don't you?"

The mortified teacher wanted to die of embarrassment. How could she be excited by this treatment yet her pussy was soaked. "What is wrong with me?" she thought. "No Ms. Menon, I do not enjoy this treatment."

"Then explain to me why you are dripping like a faucet."

"I can't explain that Ms. Menon," whispered Sneha.

"Lick my fingers, clean you horny old teacher," demanded Iswarya as she placed her fingers in front of Sneha's crimson face.

Sneha extended her tongue and licked our juices from her student's fingers. How low had she sunk.

Iswarya then placed the ankle and wrist cuffs on her teacher And ordered her to change into the 6" heels.

Sneha's poor feet protested but she forced them painfully into the heels and buckled the ankle straps.

"Mrs. Sneha I want you to squat and place the tip of your vibrator into that dripping hole. Squat low enough to keep it inside you."

Sneha struggled to squat in the impossibly high heels and finally managed to balance with the tip of her vibrator nested inside her embarrassingly wet pussy.

"Turn it on Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned on the vibrator and immediately felt the pleasure it brought her.

"Suck on this Mrs. Sneha," said Iswarya, handing her teacher the long, thick, black cock she had picked out at the adult store.

LrW3b.jpg

"Now pay attention Mrs. Sneha, I'm going to give you an assignment to be completed immediately. If you fail you will be punished . Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Menon" said the sucking teacher around the rubber cock in her mouth.

"You are to give that black cock the best blow job you know how. You need to practise for the real thing. While you are doing that you are to slid up and
down on the vibrating plastic in your hole. You are not permitted to orgasm without my permission. If you do, you will be sorry. If I don't think you are fucking your self well enough or giving a respectable blow job you will be punished. Now get moving.``

As Sneha began to work on the hard black rubber cock in her mouth and gingerly to slide up and down her vibrator she could immediately feel her orgasm coming. She was so hot and this was too much stimulation.

FLASH, FLASH as Iswarya snapped picture after picture of the teacher struggling to keep from the inevitable. Just as Iswarya could see her teacher reaching the point of orgasm she reached out and released the left nipple clamp.

"Ahhhh' screamed Sneha as the pain of the clamp coming off and the blood returning to the abused nipple coursed through her body. Her orgasm delayed again but it began building again quickly.

She was slobbering all over the rubber cock as she sucked and her legs were screaming in pain as she bounced up and down the vibrating plastic. Her face was red and her body covered in sweat as she worked to reach the peak yet not wanting to reach it. She was so confused.

Just then Iswarya released the right nipple and the pain came back intensely.

She didn't care if Iswarya took pictures, she didn't care if she would be punished she had to cum. The vibrator was bumping the plug in her ass on the down stroke causing a vibration in both holes. It was too much.

"OOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh.....AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh screamed Sneha as she crumpled to the floor in the midst of the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. She was writhing around the floor, the pain and humiliation forgotten. Everything was centred on her exploding pussy as the vibrator fell to the floor.

FLASH

After Sneha calmed down and realised what had happened she knew she was lost forever. She did get off on this treatment. She had never felt anything like that ever before. She looked up and saw her tormentor and knew she was in for a long long period of use and abuse. Her fear was her husband and particularly her daughter.

"Mrs. Sneha, you didn't behave yourself."

"Red faced Sneha replied ,"Sorry Ms. Menon"

"Well let's see. You made quite a mess on the floor there and you need to clean that up first."

Sneha started to get up to get a rag.

"No,no Mrs. Sneha lick it up."

Sneha dropped to her hands and knees and began to lick her juices from the floor, her plugged ass high in the air. As her tongue ran over the floor she wondered what else would happen.

When Sneha had licked the floor clean and cleaned the vibrator with her tongue, Iswarya ordered her to remove the plug from her ass. FLASH

"Now lick it clean," ordered Iswarya after Sneha had managed to get the plug out by stretching her tight ring and pulling hard.

Sneha raised the plug to her mouth and gagged, she began to lick it clean. She was thankful she didn't throw-up because she was sure Iswarya would make her clean that up too.

Once everything was cleaned and put away for the night Iswarya put the penis gag in Sneha's mouth and taking her by the leash led her down stairs and out into the backyard. There Sneha was ordered to lie down in the grass and her ankle cuffs were locked together and her wrists were locked behind her. "You will sleep here and think about your failure to follow orders Mrs. Sneha Tomorrow we will discuss the future." said Iswarya as she tossed a towel on the ground. "It is a little chilly out here. Use this for blanket," said Iswarya as she turned and walked into the house leaving her teacher dressed in only garters and heels, bound and gagged in the dark cold yard.

To Be Continued
Story is getting better and horny. Add Iswarya Menon pics to make it spicy.

Chapter 9 - The Horney and Chilly Night

Sneha struggled to carry all of the packages upstairs on her aching feet. After the second trip everything was in the bedroom and Sneha began putting all of the new clothing away. She placed the "toys" on the bed with the 6" heels as Iswarya had requested. When everything was done as ordered she wanted to sit and rest her feet, but she remembered what happened the last time she sat without permission.
x7hdP.jpg

Her plugged ass was now just uncomfortable as she adjusted to the invasion, but her nipples were aching and irritated from the clamps and rubbing on the material of her short top.

Suddenly she heard Iswarya coming up the steps.

LZkVx.jpg

"Take off your skirt and top Mrs. Sneha I'll be in in a minute," called Iswarya.

Sneha removed her top and was shocked to see her nipples so swollen and red. She dropped her skirt to the floor and was just bending to pick it up when Iswarya walked in.

"You have a pretty good ass Mrs. Sneha How does the plug feel?"

The red faced teacher straightened quickly and answered, "It is uncomfortable Ms. Menon."

LZGnx.jpg

When Sneha turned, Iswarya said, "My, my look at those nipples," reaching out and twisting the clamped right nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" screamed Sneha as pain shot through her abused nipple.

"Does that hurt Mrs. Sneha?" asked Iswarya, twisting the left nipple.

"YESSSSSS.....Please Iswarya stop".

Reaching out and violently twisting both nipples, "Iswarya is it"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Sorry Ms. Menon...SORRY"

"That's better," replied Iswarya as she released the swollen twisted nipples. "Let's see what we have here," said Iswarya, ignoring the sobs of her teacher. "First Mrs. Sneha. come over her and bend over so I can inspect your plug," ordered Iswarya as she sat on the bed.

Sneha reluctantly moved to Iswarya and turned bent over showing her student her ass.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks." demanded Iswarya.

Sneha reached back and slowly spread her ass exposing her plugged ass hole to Iswarya.

LZhk4.jpg

Iswarya leaned forward and tapped the end of the plug sending shock waves through the teacher's ass. " I can't wait until we can get this one in you," said Iswarya, picking up the largest of the three butt plugs. "Turn around and spread your legs Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned and spread her legs before the student.

Iswarya reached out and ran her finger up Sneha's bare soaked slit. "Mrs. Sneha. you really like this don't you?"

The mortified teacher wanted to die of embarrassment. How could she be excited by this treatment yet her pussy was soaked. "What is wrong with me?" she thought. "No Ms. Menon, I do not enjoy this treatment."

"Then explain to me why you are dripping like a faucet."

"I can't explain that Ms. Menon," whispered Sneha.

"Lick my fingers, clean you horny old teacher," demanded Iswarya as she placed her fingers in front of Sneha's crimson face.

Sneha extended her tongue and licked our juices from her student's fingers. How low had she sunk.

Iswarya then placed the ankle and wrist cuffs on her teacher And ordered her to change into the 6" heels.

Sneha's poor feet protested but she forced them painfully into the heels and buckled the ankle straps.

"Mrs. Sneha I want you to squat and place the tip of your vibrator into that dripping hole. Squat low enough to keep it inside you."

Sneha struggled to squat in the impossibly high heels and finally managed to balance with the tip of her vibrator nested inside her embarrassingly wet pussy.

"Turn it on Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned on the vibrator and immediately felt the pleasure it brought her.

"Suck on this Mrs. Sneha," said Iswarya, handing her teacher the long, thick, black cock she had picked out at the adult store.

LrW3b.jpg

"Now pay attention Mrs. Sneha, I'm going to give you an assignment to be completed immediately. If you fail you will be punished . Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Menon" said the sucking teacher around the rubber cock in her mouth.

"You are to give that black cock the best blow job you know how. You need to practise for the real thing. While you are doing that you are to slid up and
down on the vibrating plastic in your hole. You are not permitted to orgasm without my permission. If you do, you will be sorry. If I don't think you are fucking your self well enough or giving a respectable blow job you will be punished. Now get moving.``

As Sneha began to work on the hard black rubber cock in her mouth and gingerly to slide up and down her vibrator she could immediately feel her orgasm coming. She was so hot and this was too much stimulation.

FLASH, FLASH as Iswarya snapped picture after picture of the teacher struggling to keep from the inevitable. Just as Iswarya could see her teacher reaching the point of orgasm she reached out and released the left nipple clamp.

"Ahhhh' screamed Sneha as the pain of the clamp coming off and the blood returning to the abused nipple coursed through her body. Her orgasm delayed again but it began building again quickly.

She was slobbering all over the rubber cock as she sucked and her legs were screaming in pain as she bounced up and down the vibrating plastic. Her face was red and her body covered in sweat as she worked to reach the peak yet not wanting to reach it. She was so confused.

Just then Iswarya released the right nipple and the pain came back intensely.

She didn't care if Iswarya took pictures, she didn't care if she would be punished she had to cum. The vibrator was bumping the plug in her ass on the down stroke causing a vibration in both holes. It was too much.

"OOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh.....AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh screamed Sneha as she crumpled to the floor in the midst of the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. She was writhing around the floor, the pain and humiliation forgotten. Everything was centred on her exploding pussy as the vibrator fell to the floor.

FLASH

After Sneha calmed down and realised what had happened she knew she was lost forever. She did get off on this treatment. She had never felt anything like that ever before. She looked up and saw her tormentor and knew she was in for a long long period of use and abuse. Her fear was her husband and particularly her daughter.

"Mrs. Sneha, you didn't behave yourself."

"Red faced Sneha replied ,"Sorry Ms. Menon"

"Well let's see. You made quite a mess on the floor there and you need to clean that up first."

Sneha started to get up to get a rag.

"No,no Mrs. Sneha lick it up."

Sneha dropped to her hands and knees and began to lick her juices from the floor, her plugged ass high in the air. As her tongue ran over the floor she wondered what else would happen.

When Sneha had licked the floor clean and cleaned the vibrator with her tongue, Iswarya ordered her to remove the plug from her ass. FLASH

"Now lick it clean," ordered Iswarya after Sneha had managed to get the plug out by stretching her tight ring and pulling hard.

Sneha raised the plug to her mouth and gagged, she began to lick it clean. She was thankful she didn't throw-up because she was sure Iswarya would make her clean that up too.

Once everything was cleaned and put away for the night Iswarya put the penis gag in Sneha's mouth and taking her by the leash led her down stairs and out into the backyard. There Sneha was ordered to lie down in the grass and her ankle cuffs were locked together and her wrists were locked behind her. "You will sleep here and think about your failure to follow orders Mrs. Sneha Tomorrow we will discuss the future." said Iswarya as she tossed a towel on the ground. "It is a little chilly out here. Use this for blanket," said Iswarya as she turned and walked into the house leaving her teacher dressed in only garters and heels, bound and gagged in the dark cold yard.

To Be Continued
Amazing story dude

Chapter 10 - The Rules of Slavery

Iswarya emerged from the house around 8:30 the next morning to find a cold shivering Sneha huddled under the towel which of course was not large enough to provide much comfort. "Good Morning Mrs. Sneha"

"Morning Ms. Menon," mumbled the miserable teacher. She was cold, dirty, hungry and needed to use the bathroom.

XT8np.jpg

Iswarya released Sneha's ankles and helped her to stand. Taking the leash in hand she started to lead her teacher's pet to the house. "Do you need to use the bathroom before we go to Mrs. Sneha?"

Sneha remembered the humiliation of yesterday but she really needed to go. "Yes Ms. Menon, I need to use the bathroom." "Well hurry up then."

Sneha squatted once again in her yarn in front of her student and released her bladder. She didn't know what she would do when she needed to have a bowel movement.

LPtKs.jpg

Once she finished the humiliating task she was led into the house and up to the bathroom. "Take a shower Mrs. Sneha No playing with yourself and no using the toilet." Iswarya hooked Sneha's leash over the shower head and left the teacher to get cleaned up.

Sneha was exhausted. She had gotten little sleep the past 2 nights. Her muscles ached and her feet were very swollen. Her nipples and ass hole were tender.

Sneha let the warm water massage her body, She scrubbed her skin pink and washed her hair twice. After several minutes Iswarya returned and unhooked the leash. She led the dripping teacher into her bedroom. "Get dried off and do your hair and make-up the way I like it. Your clothes for today are on the bed. “When will the neighbour’s kid come for tuition?”

The mention of tuition brought her back to the reality of her situation. “They would come by 5.00 Ms. Menon” answered the naked dripping teacher.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready. Meet me in the kitchen."

Sneha dried quickly and looked on the bed for her clothes. She found a red garter belt with red stockings and the 6" heels. She dressed and then dried and styled her hair. The make-up was not to her liking but to Iswarya's liking.

She took a last look in the mirror and saw a 35 year old woman dressed or rather undressed, made up like a teenager. She felt ridiculous but she marched down the stairs to the kitchen. Iswarya was sitting at the table eating eggs with a slice of ham and toast. She had a cup of steaming coffee in front of her.

"Your breakfast is in the bowl on the floor."

XTitb.jpg

Sneha looked down and saw a bowl of dry spoon size shredded wheat with a bowl of water next to it. Sneha sank to her knees and began to eat the shredded wheat. She was starving. She picked up the bowl of water and washed the 10 shredded wheats down. When she had finished, Iswarya ordered her to clean up and meet her in the living room.

Sneha cleaned up and walked into the living room. "Put this where it belongs," said Iswarya, handing Sneha the butt plug and the tube of lubricant.

LPvJJ.jpg

Sneha started for the bathroom. "No, no, Mrs. Sneha right here."

Sneha stopped and began lubricating the plug. She realised that the only way she would get it in was to squat and force it into her ass. As she did just that, her student was watching closely. It was just slightly easier than the night before but it was still difficult and very uncomfortable. Once the plug was in place Sneha was ordered to kneel on the floor before her student.

"Mrs. Sneha, you know how you made us learn all the rules of grammar and writing. And when we didn't follow them, you corrected us and, in some cases, punished us."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"Well, I have prepared a list of rules for you. It is important that you follow them to keep our secret and protect your and your family 's reputation. If you fail to follow every rule you will be corrected and punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"The rules are not open to discussion. If you do not understand something you ask me. You are not to attempt to interpret them yourself."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

Iswarya handed Sneha a list of rules. "Read these out loud to me now to be sure you understand them. Rules may be added or changed as I see fit."

Sneha began to read: "Rules for my pet teacher to live by:

1. I will remain naked with 6" heels at all time when I am alone at home unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  2. When I am not alone I will wear a skirt and top or dress with garter belt and stockings and 3" heels unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  3. I will always have my hair done and make-up as my owner likes it.
  4. I will only eat what my owner permits and I may not use utensils unless my tuition students are present.
  5. I am never allowed to sit on a toilet seat. If I am alone at home I will use the back yard for my toilet needs. If I use the bathroom I will squat over the bowl with the seat up.
  6. I will always have my ass lubricated.
  7. I will keep my pussy bald at all times.
  8. I will never wear panties or a bra unless directed by my owner.
  9. I will sleep naked on the floor every night unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  10. I will never refuse an order from my owner.
  11. I will wear my collar at all times when I am alone and carry it in my purse at all other times.
  12. I will exercise daily and keep myself fit.
  13. I will never sit on any furniture without the permission of my owner.
  14. I will never make any decisions without consulting my owner.
  15. I will have my plug, big black dildo and nipple clamps with me at all times.
  16. I will respect all students by calling Ms. or Mr.
  17. I will always display a smiling face.
  18. I will masturbate every morning, at lunch and as soon as I get home from work BUT I will not have an orgasm without permission.
  19. I acknowledge that I am obeying these and all other rules and orders from my owner because I want to be a good pet.
  20. I understand that my life is now controlled by my owner.

"Very good Mrs. Sneha. Any questions?"

"No Ms. Menon"

"Now go put on the skirt and blouse I laid out for you so we can get my stuff”

Sneha went upstairs with her head spinning. She had no choice other than to obey her owner. Why does that thought make my pussy wet? She put on the skirt which really was extremely short, barely covering the tops of her stockings and sweater which was way too tight. Her hard nipples were poking holes in the front of the sweater. The plug in her was still uncomfortable.

Sneha went down the stairs and when she saw Iswarya she begged, "Ms. Menon I can't meet your parents dressed this way."

"Don't worry they won't mind at all. Put your collar on."

The confused teacher buckled the collar around her neck and walked to the car in a daze.

x7hdP.jpg

To Be Continued

Chapter 10 - The Rules of Slavery

Iswarya emerged from the house around 8:30 the next morning to find a cold shivering Sneha huddled under the towel which of course was not large enough to provide much comfort. "Good Morning Mrs. Sneha"

"Morning Ms. Menon," mumbled the miserable teacher. She was cold, dirty, hungry and needed to use the bathroom.

XT8np.jpg

Iswarya released Sneha's ankles and helped her to stand. Taking the leash in hand she started to lead her teacher's pet to the house. "Do you need to use the bathroom before we go to Mrs. Sneha?"

Sneha remembered the humiliation of yesterday but she really needed to go. "Yes Ms. Menon, I need to use the bathroom." "Well hurry up then."

Sneha squatted once again in her yarn in front of her student and released her bladder. She didn't know what she would do when she needed to have a bowel movement.

LPtKs.jpg

Once she finished the humiliating task she was led into the house and up to the bathroom. "Take a shower Mrs. Sneha No playing with yourself and no using the toilet." Iswarya hooked Sneha's leash over the shower head and left the teacher to get cleaned up.

Sneha was exhausted. She had gotten little sleep the past 2 nights. Her muscles ached and her feet were very swollen. Her nipples and ass hole were tender.

Sneha let the warm water massage her body, She scrubbed her skin pink and washed her hair twice. After several minutes Iswarya returned and unhooked the leash. She led the dripping teacher into her bedroom. "Get dried off and do your hair and make-up the way I like it. Your clothes for today are on the bed. “When will the neighbour’s kid come for tuition?”

The mention of tuition brought her back to the reality of her situation. “They would come by 5.00 Ms. Menon” answered the naked dripping teacher.

"You have 30 minutes to get ready. Meet me in the kitchen."

Sneha dried quickly and looked on the bed for her clothes. She found a red garter belt with red stockings and the 6" heels. She dressed and then dried and styled her hair. The make-up was not to her liking but to Iswarya's liking.

She took a last look in the mirror and saw a 35 year old woman dressed or rather undressed, made up like a teenager. She felt ridiculous but she marched down the stairs to the kitchen. Iswarya was sitting at the table eating eggs with a slice of ham and toast. She had a cup of steaming coffee in front of her.

"Your breakfast is in the bowl on the floor."

XTitb.jpg

Sneha looked down and saw a bowl of dry spoon size shredded wheat with a bowl of water next to it. Sneha sank to her knees and began to eat the shredded wheat. She was starving. She picked up the bowl of water and washed the 10 shredded wheats down. When she had finished, Iswarya ordered her to clean up and meet her in the living room.

Sneha cleaned up and walked into the living room. "Put this where it belongs," said Iswarya, handing Sneha the butt plug and the tube of lubricant.

LPvJJ.jpg

Sneha started for the bathroom. "No, no, Mrs. Sneha right here."

Sneha stopped and began lubricating the plug. She realised that the only way she would get it in was to squat and force it into her ass. As she did just that, her student was watching closely. It was just slightly easier than the night before but it was still difficult and very uncomfortable. Once the plug was in place Sneha was ordered to kneel on the floor before her student.

"Mrs. Sneha, you know how you made us learn all the rules of grammar and writing. And when we didn't follow them, you corrected us and, in some cases, punished us."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"Well, I have prepared a list of rules for you. It is important that you follow them to keep our secret and protect your and your family 's reputation. If you fail to follow every rule you will be corrected and punished. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"The rules are not open to discussion. If you do not understand something you ask me. You are not to attempt to interpret them yourself."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

Iswarya handed Sneha a list of rules. "Read these out loud to me now to be sure you understand them. Rules may be added or changed as I see fit."

Sneha began to read: "Rules for my pet teacher to live by:

1. I will remain naked with 6" heels at all time when I am alone at home unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  2. When I am not alone I will wear a skirt and top or dress with garter belt and stockings and 3" heels unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  3. I will always have my hair done and make-up as my owner likes it.
  4. I will only eat what my owner permits and I may not use utensils unless my tuition students are present.
  5. I am never allowed to sit on a toilet seat. If I am alone at home I will use the back yard for my toilet needs. If I use the bathroom I will squat over the bowl with the seat up.
  6. I will always have my ass lubricated.
  7. I will keep my pussy bald at all times.
  8. I will never wear panties or a bra unless directed by my owner.
  9. I will sleep naked on the floor every night unless directed otherwise by my owner.
  10. I will never refuse an order from my owner.
  11. I will wear my collar at all times when I am alone and carry it in my purse at all other times.
  12. I will exercise daily and keep myself fit.
  13. I will never sit on any furniture without the permission of my owner.
  14. I will never make any decisions without consulting my owner.
  15. I will have my plug, big black dildo and nipple clamps with me at all times.
  16. I will respect all students by calling Ms. or Mr.
  17. I will always display a smiling face.
  18. I will masturbate every morning, at lunch and as soon as I get home from work BUT I will not have an orgasm without permission.
  19. I acknowledge that I am obeying these and all other rules and orders from my owner because I want to be a good pet.
  20. I understand that my life is now controlled by my owner.

"Very good Mrs. Sneha. Any questions?"

"No Ms. Menon"

"Now go put on the skirt and blouse I laid out for you so we can get my stuff”

Sneha went upstairs with her head spinning. She had no choice other than to obey her owner. Why does that thought make my pussy wet? She put on the skirt which really was extremely short, barely covering the tops of her stockings and sweater which was way too tight. Her hard nipples were poking holes in the front of the sweater. The plug in her was still uncomfortable.

Sneha went down the stairs and when she saw Iswarya she begged, "Ms. Menon I can't meet your parents dressed this way."

"Don't worry they won't mind at all. Put your collar on."

The confused teacher buckled the collar around her neck and walked to the car in a daze.

x7hdP.jpg

To Be Continued
Very hot thread bro

Chapter 11 - Entertaining her Mistress' Family

Scy6N.jpg

Sneha climbed into the car wondering what Iswarya had planned. Surely, she didn't plan to make her meet her parents dressed this way.

"Spread your legs and pull your skirt up Mrs. Sneha." said Iswarya as she climbed into the car. " I live across town and I want you to play with yourself until we get there."

Sc598.jpg

Sneha spread her legs and began to gentle slid her finger over her wet bald pussy. She was ashamed that she could possibly be excited being treated like this and being forced to act this way.

Scz0p.jpg

After about a twenty-minute drive they arrived at Iswarya's home. It was in a nice suburban neighbourhood. Her house had a wooden fence all around with a gate off the driveway. Iswarya parked in the driveway and ordered Sneha to get out of the car and pull her skirt down.

Sneha hesitated getting out and Iswarya came around the car and opened the door pulling her teacher out of the car by her leash. "Come on Mrs. Sneha. my parents are anxious to meet you."

ScGUb.jpg

Sneha didn't know what to do as she was led to the door at the end of her leash. How could she face this girls’ parents like this? What would she say? How would they react? What would they think of her? Would they have her arrested? A million thoughts went through her mind as Iswarya continued to pull her leash leading her to the door.

Iswarya opened the door and lead the cringing teacher into the house. "I'm home," called Iswarya.

Iswarya's mother came out of the kitchen. "Hello Honey". said her mother ignoring the scantily clad collared teacher. "Your dad and brother are watching the game in the living room. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes."

Iswarya pulled the teacher into the living room. "Hi dad, hi Abishek."

Sneha immediately recognized Abishek. She had been his teacher two years earlier. She hadn't realized Iswarya was his sister. "Hi Iswarya,” said her dad.

"Hi sis," said Abishek. "Hi Mrs. Sneha. You look different today." Sneha blushed deeply and remained silent.

"You remember my brother don't you Mrs. Sneha.? You gave him a D on his term paper and he was ineligible to play football for two games."

It came back to here immediately. Abishek had done a terrible job on that paper and she had been forced to give him a low grade. He had asked her to please give him a C and let him do makeup work but she refused. Even the coach had asked her to make some allowances but she held fast and he was not permitted to play for 2 games until he brought the grade up. She could see him leering at her and Iswarya's father was checking her out closer than was comfortable. She knew she was in a really bad situation.

"So, you are not so high and mighty are you now Mrs. Sneha.?" Abishek laughed reaching out and patting her tightly covered ass.

"Dinner's ready", called Mrs. Menon.

"Let's eat" said Iswarya's dad.

Iswarya pulled the frightened teacher by her leash into the kitchen. There were four chair set around the table. Sneha was left standing next to Iswarya as the family sat down to dinner. The family ate dinner and talked as if Sneha were not even there. She was very uncomfortable just standing there watch them eat and being ignored.

SchmP.png

After they finished eating Iswarya turned to her teacher and explained. "You see Mrs. Sneha. Abishek was the one who actually found the magazine and when he showed me, we laid out a plan to get revenge. Mom and dad were in total agreement with the plan after what you had done to Abishek. Mom and dad have practiced D/s and S/m for years and have a very open understanding between them. They belong to a group here in town that meets monthly. I attended my first meeting when I turned 18 and Abishek has been attending for two years when he is home from college."

"So, you see this is a family affair. You are now the property of all of us. You are primarily mine but they can use you in any way they want. Your husband will be involved but we will not unveil his involvement until later. He is unaware of what is happening at this time."

"Take off your sweater Mrs. Sneha. and show daddy and Abishek your tits."

The overwhelmed teacher knew she had no choice and lifted the sweater over her head exposing her hard tipped breasts to the family. Abishek reach up and grasping the right nipple pulled the teacher down and gave her a hard opened mouth kiss. His tongue slide between her lips and her knee went weak. She forgot the pain in her nipple and was electrified by the intensity of the kiss.

Ss62A.jpg

He released her nipple and lips, and she stood on wobbling legs.

"Remove your skirt Mrs. Sneha. before you leak all over it."

Sneha lowered her skirt showing her shaved pussy to everyone.

"Spread your legs," demanded Abishek. "Show us your cunt teach” added Iswarya's father.

Sneha spread her legs and reached down and spread her juicy pussy lips showing them her excitement.

"You were right Iswarya. She is a natural," said Mrs. Mason.

"Turn around and show your plugged ass."

LPvJJ.jpg

The deeply shamed teacher did as she was ordered.

"Enough of this we don't have all day Abishek needs some relief before going back to college. Mrs. Sneha. go over and demonstrate you cock sucking talents on him. Bend at the waist and keep your ass up." ordered Iswarya taking charge of her pet.

Sneha turned to Abishek and saw his huge swollen cock sticking out of his pants. He grabbed her head and forced her mouth down over his cock. "He better-be happy or you will be very, very sorry Mrs. Sneha.," said Iswarya patting her teacher bare ass.

SscAW.jpg

Sneha worked her mouth up and down the long thick pole. She used her tongue and tried to get this over a quickly as possible. That's when she felt hands on her ass, forcing her legs apart. A finger was sliding into her dripping pussy.

Ohhh the sensations were too much. The thick cock running over her tongue and the finger playing in her pussy she was so close to cumming. At that moment she felt a sharp sting to her left breast. "Don't you dare cum you slut," hissed Mrs. Menon.

Sneha felt the finger leave her pussy and be replaced with what she knew was Mr. Menon's cock. It felt huge and was stretching her pussy but had no problem sliding in with her juices flowing. She felt another sharp pain in her right breast. She tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth and ignore the hot rod now slamming into her steaming pussy. The stinging pains continued in her breast as Mrs. Menon smacked each one with a wooden spatula. FLASH. She could see the flashes as her use was recorded.

SssMz.jpg

Soon she felt the cock in her mouth begin to pulse. She worked hard trying to get this former student to cum in her mouth before she had an orgasm and drew the wrath of her tormentors. The first shot of cum hit the back of her throat gagging her and then Abishek pulled out and landed squirt after squirt of hot cum on her face and in her hair.

SsONs.jpg

Her face remained in Abishek's crotch with his deflated cock now back in her mouth as his father continued to pound her pussy while his mother smacked her by now sore sensitive breasts. Her orgasm was so near it hurt and she was fighting the pleasure to avoid anything worse happening to her.

After what seemed an eternity, she felt the splash of Mr. Menon's cum deep in her stretched pussy. Then he pulled out and covered her ass and back with hot white cum.

As Mr. Menon pulled his cock from her very used pussy the teacher collapsed to the floor. Looking down she saw her breasts an angry red and her nipples were painfully engorged. Her pussy was crying for release which was not to be.

SsW8r.jpg

Mr. Menon took some pictures of the bedraggled teacher covered in cum. His hobby was photography and he planned to use Iswarya's pet for some very inventive pictures.

Get up Mrs. Sneha. and take my things to the car. Don't bother to clean up just put your sweater and skirt on and get moving.

The cum covered teacher dressed and moved to load her owners’ things into her car. She couldn't look any of them in the eye and silently went about completing her task.

"Abishek will be going back to college tonight, but I will take you over to visit daddy and mommy next week," said Iswarya as she drove her once proud teacher to her home with cum drying on her face and in her hair.

To be continued...

Chapter 11 - Entertaining her Mistress' Family

Scy6N.jpg

Sneha climbed into the car wondering what Iswarya had planned. Surely, she didn't plan to make her meet her parents dressed this way.

"Spread your legs and pull your skirt up Mrs. Sneha." said Iswarya as she climbed into the car. " I live across town and I want you to play with yourself until we get there."

Sc598.jpg

Sneha spread her legs and began to gentle slid her finger over her wet bald pussy. She was ashamed that she could possibly be excited being treated like this and being forced to act this way.
Scz0p.jpg

After about a twenty-minute drive they arrived at Iswarya's home. It was in a nice suburban neighbourhood. Her house had a wooden fence all around with a gate off the driveway. Iswarya parked in the driveway and ordered Sneha to get out of the car and pull her skirt down.

Sneha hesitated getting out and Iswarya came around the car and opened the door pulling her teacher out of the car by her leash. "Come on Mrs. Sneha. my parents are anxious to meet you."

ScGUb.jpg

Sneha didn't know what to do as she was led to the door at the end of her leash. How could she face this girls’ parents like this? What would she say? How would they react? What would they think of her? Would they have her arrested? A million thoughts went through her mind as Iswarya continued to pull her leash leading her to the door.

Iswarya opened the door and lead the cringing teacher into the house. "I'm home," called Iswarya.

Iswarya's mother came out of the kitchen. "Hello Honey". said her mother ignoring the scantily clad collared teacher. "Your dad and brother are watching the game in the living room. Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes."

Iswarya pulled the teacher into the living room. "Hi dad, hi Abishek."

Sneha immediately recognized Abishek. She had been his teacher two years earlier. She hadn't realized Iswarya was his sister. "Hi Iswarya,” said her dad.

"Hi sis," said Abishek. "Hi Mrs. Sneha. You look different today." Sneha blushed deeply and remained silent.

"You remember my brother don't you Mrs. Sneha.? You gave him a D on his term paper and he was ineligible to play football for two games."

It came back to here immediately. Abishek had done a terrible job on that paper and she had been forced to give him a low grade. He had asked her to please give him a C and let him do makeup work but she refused. Even the coach had asked her to make some allowances but she held fast and he was not permitted to play for 2 games until he brought the grade up. She could see him leering at her and Iswarya's father was checking her out closer than was comfortable. She knew she was in a really bad situation.

"So, you are not so high and mighty are you now Mrs. Sneha.?" Abishek laughed reaching out and patting her tightly covered ass.

"Dinner's ready", called Mrs. Menon.

"Let's eat" said Iswarya's dad.

Iswarya pulled the frightened teacher by her leash into the kitchen. There were four chair set around the table. Sneha was left standing next to Iswarya as the family sat down to dinner. The family ate dinner and talked as if Sneha were not even there. She was very uncomfortable just standing there watch them eat and being ignored.

SchmP.png

After they finished eating Iswarya turned to her teacher and explained. "You see Mrs. Sneha. Abishek was the one who actually found the magazine and when he showed me, we laid out a plan to get revenge. Mom and dad were in total agreement with the plan after what you had done to Abishek. Mom and dad have practiced D/s and S/m for years and have a very open understanding between them. They belong to a group here in town that meets monthly. I attended my first meeting when I turned 18 and Abishek has been attending for two years when he is home from college."

"So, you see this is a family affair. You are now the property of all of us. You are primarily mine but they can use you in any way they want. Your husband will be involved but we will not unveil his involvement until later. He is unaware of what is happening at this time."

"Take off your sweater Mrs. Sneha. and show daddy and Abishek your tits."

The overwhelmed teacher knew she had no choice and lifted the sweater over her head exposing her hard tipped breasts to the family. Abishek reach up and grasping the right nipple pulled the teacher down and gave her a hard opened mouth kiss. His tongue slide between her lips and her knee went weak. She forgot the pain in her nipple and was electrified by the intensity of the kiss.

Ss62A.jpg

He released her nipple and lips, and she stood on wobbling legs.

"Remove your skirt Mrs. Sneha. before you leak all over it."

Sneha lowered her skirt showing her shaved pussy to everyone.

"Spread your legs," demanded Abishek. "Show us your cunt teach” added Iswarya's father.

Sneha spread her legs and reached down and spread her juicy pussy lips showing them her excitement.

"You were right Iswarya. She is a natural," said Mrs. Mason.

"Turn around and show your plugged ass."

LPvJJ.jpg

The deeply shamed teacher did as she was ordered.

"Enough of this we don't have all day Abishek needs some relief before going back to college. Mrs. Sneha. go over and demonstrate you cock sucking talents on him. Bend at the waist and keep your ass up." ordered Iswarya taking charge of her pet.

Sneha turned to Abishek and saw his huge swollen cock sticking out of his pants. He grabbed her head and forced her mouth down over his cock. "He better-be happy or you will be very, very sorry Mrs. Sneha.," said Iswarya patting her teacher bare ass.

SscAW.jpg

Sneha worked her mouth up and down the long thick pole. She used her tongue and tried to get this over a quickly as possible. That's when she felt hands on her ass, forcing her legs apart. A finger was sliding into her dripping pussy.

Ohhh the sensations were too much. The thick cock running over her tongue and the finger playing in her pussy she was so close to cumming. At that moment she felt a sharp sting to her left breast. "Don't you dare cum you slut," hissed Mrs. Menon.

Sneha felt the finger leave her pussy and be replaced with what she knew was Mr. Menon's cock. It felt huge and was stretching her pussy but had no problem sliding in with her juices flowing. She felt another sharp pain in her right breast. She tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth and ignore the hot rod now slamming into her steaming pussy. The stinging pains continued in her breast as Mrs. Menon smacked each one with a wooden spatula. FLASH. She could see the flashes as her use was recorded.

SssMz.jpg

Soon she felt the cock in her mouth begin to pulse. She worked hard trying to get this former student to cum in her mouth before she had an orgasm and drew the wrath of her tormentors. The first shot of cum hit the back of her throat gagging her and then Abishek pulled out and landed squirt after squirt of hot cum on her face and in her hair.
SsONs.jpg

Her face remained in Abishek's crotch with his deflated cock now back in her mouth as his father continued to pound her pussy while his mother smacked her by now sore sensitive breasts. Her orgasm was so near it hurt and she was fighting the pleasure to avoid anything worse happening to her.

After what seemed an eternity, she felt the splash of Mr. Menon's cum deep in her stretched pussy. Then he pulled out and covered her ass and back with hot white cum.

As Mr. Menon pulled his cock from her very used pussy the teacher collapsed to the floor. Looking down she saw her breasts an angry red and her nipples were painfully engorged. Her pussy was crying for release which was not to be.

SsW8r.jpg

Mr. Menon took some pictures of the bedraggled teacher covered in cum. His hobby was photography and he planned to use Iswarya's pet for some very inventive pictures.

Get up Mrs. Sneha. and take my things to the car. Don't bother to clean up just put your sweater and skirt on and get moving.

The cum covered teacher dressed and moved to load her owners’ things into her car. She couldn't look any of them in the eye and silently went about completing her task.

"Abishek will be going back to college tonight, but I will take you over to visit daddy and mommy next week," said Iswarya as she drove her once proud teacher to her home with cum drying on her face and in her hair.

To be continued...
Most enjoyable story ever read awesome bro, i have some fantasy on lezdom and incest bdsm if you want , i can share.

Chapter 12 - 8" was always Possible

When they arrived home Sneha carried all of Iswarya's things into the large guest room and unpacked for her. She was a real mess with cum dried on her face and in her hair. Her breasts were very sore from the abuse of Iswarya's mother and her pussy was crying for the release she had been denied.

"Shower and wash your hair Mrs. Sneha. you look disgusting. I will lay out your outfit to greet your sister. And Mrs. Sneha. don't you dare play with yourself."

A thoroughly dominated teacher moved to the shower. There wasn't much time to get ready and Iswarya required her to always have her hair and make-up done.

Ssia8.jpg

After a quick show Sneha entered her bed room apprehensive about what Iswarya would require her too where. She found a respectable but short skirt, a heavy sweater which would conceal her unfettered breasts and 3" heels. There were no stockings or garter belt so she was totally naked under her clothes. Her ass was still plugged and she put her collar in her purse with the dildo and tube of lubricant. As she was doing her make-up, she realized how hungry she was. She hadn't had anything to eat all day and hadn't had a decent meal since last Friday at lunch. As soon as she was ready, she went down stairs looking for Iswarya.

"Better start dinner Mrs. Sneha. Geetha will be hungry when she gets home. First show me your plug" she demanded.

Sneha lifted her skirt and bent over.

"Spread your cheeks Mrs. Sneha."

The shamed teacher reached back and spread her ass cheeks so her student could see the plug in her ass.

"Stay like that and finger your pussy"

Skirt up, bent at the waist Sneha began to finger her pussy. In seconds she was dripping.

SsCGJ.jpg

"Mrs. Sneha. you are such a hot number," mocked Iswarya. "Enough of that now fix dinner. Geetha and I will have raviolis and a nice salad. You will have some plain lettuce. Unless of course you want to dip it in front of Geetha"

"Please Ms. Menon I am so hungry." begged Sneha.

"But you just had a load of high protein cum not more than 2 hours ago. We have to get rid of a few pounds Mrs. Sneha."

A red-faced Sneha had no reply to that and began getting the dinner Iswarya had ordered.

About 10 minutes later They heard the front door open and a cry, "Sneha, I am here"

"In the kitchen ", called Sneha.

Geetha stopped in her tracks when she came into the kitchen. "Sneha, what did you do to your hair?"

"Do you like it?"

"It's so different. Why did you get it cut so short?"

"I just wanted something really different."

"Why are you dressed up on Sunday night? Are you going out?"

"No, I just decided to dress up more. You know with Prasanna gone for office work I tend to let myself go a little."

“Oh". Just then Geetha noticed Iswarya. "Hi".

"Geetha, you know Iswarya, she is my student"

"Sure, from school".

"Well, she will be living here for a while until she can get things worked out with her parents." Sneha lied to her sister.

"Cool. That will be neat."

"I think so too," said Iswarya. "Come on I'll help you unpack."

Iswarya and Geetha went upstairs and left the nervous teacher cooking a dinner she was not permitted to eat. At least the 3" heels didn't hurt her feet as much as the 6" ones.

When dinner was ready Sneha called the two girls and when they came down, they were chatting like old friends. Geetha and Iswarya sat down and Sneha served them a large salad and ravioli. Then she moved to the counter where she picked at her lettuce.

"Aren't you having any Sneha?" asked Geetha.

"No, I'm trying to lose a few pounds" Sneha lied again to her sister.

"Get us a couple of Cokes Mrs. Sneha.", demanded Iswarya.

She got out two Cokes and glasses for the girls.

"Sneha, when did you move to have Coke, you always liked Pepsi and wouldn't ever buy Coke"

Now Sneha was in a tough spot. What could she say.

"I bought the Coke" said Iswarya "

"Aren't you going to sit down?" asked Geetha.

"No, I have a lot to do and want to keep moving." Lie number four Her life is becoming one lie after another as she protects her family from her tormentors.

The girls finished and went upstairs leaving Sneha to clean up. Usually, Geetha cleaned up but Iswarya had said for her to come upstairs with her and Sneha was left to clean up as she knew she would be doing from now on. After everything was cleaned up Sneha went upstairs and asked if the girls needed anything. She suddenly became aware of the need to use the bathroom. But she was plugged.!! She tried to catch Iswarya's eye but Iswarya ignored her.

"Did you finish checking our papers yet Mrs. Sneha.?" asked Iswarya innocently. She could see the beginning concern on her teacher and suspected she knew the reason. "I'll entertain Geetha you go check the papers."

It was an order Sneha knew that. What was Geetha and Iswarya talking about? In this first test her nerves were on edge. The stress was tremendous. She moved off her room to check the papers. She sat on the floor and spread the papers around her as she went to work trying to ignore the cramping in her bowels.

A couple of hours later Geetha came in to say good night. "Why are you on the floor Sneha?"

"I needed room to spread everything out," Sneha lied again.

"Well, I'm really tired and have a busy day tomorrow. Tell your hubby I said hi when he calls," said Geetha. "Good night."

"Good night, Geetu,” said Sneha. Damn she had forgotten all about Prasanna's calling on Sunday nights.

After Geetha had gone to bed Iswarya came into Mrs. Sneha. room. "We are alone. Strip Mrs. Sneha."

K3J89.jpg

"Please Ms. Menon may I remove my plug and use the bathroom." begged the stressed-out teacher. All this lying and deprivation was making her fall apart.

"Of course, Mrs. Sneha. Why did you ask me sooner? said Iswarya with a wicked smile. "Be sure to lick the plug clean and remember how you must 'sit' unless of course you want to go outside."

"I'll use the bathroom, thank you Ms. Menon."

Sneha hurried into the bathroom and pulled the plug from her ass and squatting over the toilet with the seat up she didn't have to strain hard to empty her bowels. Then she began the disgusting task of licking the plug clean.

"You do not need to put it back in right now Mrs. Sneha." called Iswarya from the bedroom. When Sneha came back into the bedroom wearing only her heels Iswarya told her to change into her 6" heels. "They make your legs and ass look almost respectable”.

Handing Sneha her purse Iswarya ordered her to get the dildo out. She was told to sit on the floor with her knees drawn back so her heels were against her ass. Iswarya moved up and pushed her teacher knees apart exposing her bald pussy. "Put your black friend into your pussy Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha took the black monster and tried to slip the end into her moist slit. It was too big. "Ms. Menon it is too big, it doesn't fit."

"Get it in or I will and you might make too much noise if I have to do it." snarled Iswarya. "I've been much too easy on you."

The frightened teacher managed to get the head into her pussy stretching it further than ever. Once the head was in, it slowly slid deeper and deeper until about 4" were buried it her pussy. FLASH

"Now slide it in and out and get it deeper."

Sneha pushed and pushed the huge black cock in and out. It stretched her too the limit and was so large it rubbed her clit on every stroke sending shivers through her body. Another inch disappeared into her hole but at least 8 " was still showing.

"Mrs. Sneha. by Christmas you will take every inch of that," said Iswarya confidently. ‘Impossible' thought Sneha but she kept her mind on the fire building in her pussy.

"Don't cum Mrs. Sneha. If you are good maybe I'll let you cum later but keep that black toy of your moving."

SsVO1.jpg

The phone rang. Sneha looked at Iswarya with pleading eyes.

Keep fucking yourself Mrs. Sneha. while you talk to your husband. Don't mention me. If you cum or stop I will wake Geetha" said Iswarya with a smile.

Sneha answered the phone. She did her best to talk in a normal voice as she slid the dildo in and out with 6" disappearing now. She was on fire. Her husband was so preoccupied he didn't even notice her ragged breathing. She could here the sucking sounds as the black pleasure maker slide in and out of her blazing pussy. The conversation lasted about 10 minutes and Sneha could not remember one word that had been said. As soon as she hung up, she begged Iswarya, “Please Ms. Menon May I cum?"

"What are you willing to do if I let you cum Mrs. Sneha.?"

The frantic teacher hissed "Anything Ms. Menon. Anything."

Iswarya lifted her skirt showing Sneha her bare ass. "Kiss my ass Mrs. Sneha."

The chagrined teacher leaned forward and placed her lips on her student's bare ass.

"Come on Mrs. Sneha. if you want to cum you have to do better than that."

Sneha leaned further forward and planted her lips firmly on Iswarya's ass.

"Use your tongue Mrs. Sneha."

The overcharged teacher ran her tongue over Iswarya smooth ass. She dipped her tongue into the crack briefly.

"Lick the hole Mrs. Sneha."

Ssurq.jpg

Sneha couldn't last much longer. Her pussy was burning up. Her ass was bouncing on the floor as she shoved the black dildo in and out. There was a puddle of her juices on the floor and she was getting a full 8" in. Iswarya noted there was only 6" to go.

As Sneha's tongue licked her student’s ass Iswarya said "Cum Mrs. Sneha."

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... moaned into Iswarya's ass as she bucked through the most intense orgasm ever. She was cumming and cumming one after the other. Her tongue was whipping over Iswarya's ass hole as she made an even larger puddle on the floor.

Once she came back to earth Iswarya said, "Well Mrs. Sneha. you are a pretty good ass licker and look you have 8" of the black cock in that hole of yours already.

A mortified teacher realized what had just happened and broke out sobbing.

“If cumming is going to make you cry Mrs. Sneha. I won't permit you to cum anymore."

Sneha fought for control.

"Now lick your toy clean and then lick up your mess on the floor. Sleep right there and keep your black plaything in your mouth all night. Set you alarm for 5 and be showered and made up with breakfast for Geetha and I ready by 6:30. You may wear the robe we saved until I pick out your clothes for school."

"Oh, have your bag for the gym ready to pack too."

"Nite Mrs. Sneha."

The stunned teacher sat there unmoving for a half hour before beginning the jobs assigned.

To be continued...

Chapter 13 - Misbehaviors are accompanied with Punishments

The alarm jarred the exhausted teacher awake at 5:00 A.M. She had not gotten to sleep until about 2:00 A.M. She had licked the floor clean and then licked the black dildo until it was free of all her juices. Her pussy was still leaking as she laid down on the cold floor to try to sleep. She spent the night sucking the huge rubber cock.

Sneha dragged her tired body to the shower hoping the hot water would invigorate her tired muscles. Her jaws ached from being stretched around the huge black cock all night and her pussy was very sore from the workout the night before. Just thinking about it made her pussy moist again. She had never felt anything so intense before. She didn't have time for the long hot shower she wished for so she limited herself to a quick shower cleaning herself thoroughly and washing her hair.

Ssia8.jpg

When she got out of the shower, she was shocked to see it was 5:30 already. She quickly dried her hair and got her make-up on by 6:00. She slipped on the robe Iswarya had permitted her to keep which came to just below her ass cheeks and was nearly transparent. She wondered what her sister would think of her dress this way. She hoped she wouldn't see her shaved slit.

Sneha prepared bacon and pancakes for Iswarya and Geetha. She hoped she would be permitted to eat some too they smelled so good and she was getting desperate for some decent food. At exactly 6:30 she wakened Iswarya and then Geetha and told them breakfast was ready.

Iswarya told Geetha to go on down and start she would be down in a second. Iswarya took Sneha into her room and laid out her clothes for the day. Red garter belt with smoke stockings...3" black heels. She also picked out a navy skirt which was 4" above the knee and a white sweater which covered her breasts and would conceal the fact that she was braless unless anyone looked closely.

She also packed Sneha's bag for the gym. The too small leotard and spandex shorts with white gym socks and tennis shoes. She also packed one on Geetha's tube tops (red and white stripes), a very tight short red skirt and 5" red heels in the bag.

When Sneha looked nervously at the items Iswarya packed in the bag Iswarya said, “Don’t worry Mrs. Sneha. I will give you a note in school as to what is expected of you after dismissal."

Iswarya went down for breakfast leaving Sneha to dress. When Sneha was dressed and ready for school, she went down to the kitchen hoping for something to eat. Geetha had gone back up to get ready and only Iswarya was in the kitchen.

"Here is your breakfast," said Iswarya handing Sneha a slice of dry toast and a small glass of orange juice. I have packed your lunch for you but you cannot open it until lunch and you should eat in the teacher's lunchroom.

Sneha ate the dry toast and drank the small juice which did little to quell her appetite. She then cleaned up while Iswarya dressed for school.

Sneha was permitted to drive to school with Iswarya. They parked in the teacher lot and walked into the school. Sneha was uncomfortable because she had no panties on and she could feel her breast moving under the sweater. She knew no one would probably notice but she was afraid someone would. After Geetha had turned and walked to her classroom Iswarya whispered to Sneha. "Your tits move so nicely under that sweater." This served to make her even more aware of her lack of under clothing.

The day went relatively normal up to lunch time with Sneha very aware of her breasts swaying under the sweater and the air moving over her bare pussy but no one seemed to notice anything except her new hair style which stirred quite a bit of conversation. Iswarya hadn't been into her room yet, her class met after lunch.

Sneha went to the lunch room fearful of what would be in her lunch. She sat at the end of the lunch table but was the centre of interest because of her new hair. Opening the bag she found a half of chicken sandwich, and apple, and 2 small cookies. She looked but there was nothing else. No note or anything from Iswarya. She had thought Iswarya had put a note in her lunch. Sneha ate the lunch as she talked with the other teachers. She was thankful that at least she had some regular food. While not enough to satisfy her it was enough to stop her stomach from growling.

Sneha was very apprehensive about Iswarya's class after lunch. Iswarya had been so intent on humiliating her since she came into her room on Friday that she just knew something would happen. But then again Iswarya had not embarrassed her too much in front of Geetha except for the robe this morning which Geetha didn't even notice.

Iswarya came into her room a couple of minutes before class and demanded, " Open your purse Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha opened her purse

Iswarya said," Where are the things that are to be here? Your plug and favourite black toy and your collar.?"

"Oh no. I forgot Ms. Menon. Please I'm sorry." begged the panicked teacher.
xbpSv.jpg

"Mrs. Sneha. I am very disappointed with you. You have failed to play with your hot box twice today as ordered, you failed to wear your heels after your shower, you have been sitting all day in your room, you sat at lunch and now this. Do you think my rules are a joke? Do you think I am playing? After school you are to stand in the corner of your room facing the wall until I come in. Do not move from that spot no matter how long I take to get here."

Iswarya went to her seat as the other students came into class leaving the shaken teacher standing near her desk. Class proceeded as usually with Sneha standing the entire time. She saw Iswarya whispering to other students but didn't know what she was saying. She was so scared she almost peed herself. Then she remembed that she had sat on the toilet twice today in violation of her orders. She hoped Iswarya would know about that.

Finally, the end of the longest day of her teaching career came to an end and the last of her students left. Sneha checked the hall and when everyone had gone, she went and stood in the corner away from the door so anyone walking by wouldn't see her. She knew Geetha would be going to basketball practice after school so she would not be a problem.

After about 30 minutes of standing nervously in the corner Sneha heard the door open and glanced over and saw Iswarya come into the room. Iswarya sat in Sneha's chair and ordered," Pull your skirt up Mrs. Sneha."

The frightened teacher pulled her skirt up to her waist baring her ass. Her faced reddened as the thought of someone walking in sank into her mind.

"Walk backwards to me Mrs. Sneha."

As the bare assed teacher walked back to her controlling student Iswarya was rummaged through her desk and found a strong, thick, wooden ruler. When Sneha had backed up to Iswarya, she was told to bend over the desk with her ass high in the air and legs spread. "If I were you, I wouldn't make too much noise Mrs. Sneha., Bubba will be cleaning this section soon."

Iswarya then began to spank the frightened teacher with the ruler. Soon Sneha was squirming around on the desk and the tears were running down her cheeks as her ass got hotter and hotter and redder and redder. She bit her tongue to keep quite sure that the sound of the ruler smacking her ass would draw the janitor to her room to see her draped across her desk being punished on her bare ass by one of her students. It was almost too much to bear.

SOpOP.jpg

Finally, Iswarya stopped the beating of her ass and ordered her back to the corner with the skirt up. "Now stay there until I get back and don't move a muscle Mrs. Sneha. or we start over." Iswarya left the room and was gone for what seemed to Sneha forever.

When she returned, she put Sneha's gym bag on the desk and handed Sneha a note. These are your instructions for tonight. I have placed a packet of your finest new pictures where they will be found by Mr. Johnson (the principal) in the morning if you fail to do as you are told. You must complete everything and get home by 10:00 tonight so that I can retrieve the photo and keep your secret.

I am driving the car home so you will need to take a cab or the bus to accomplish your tasks. Here is $20.00", said Iswarya pulling it from Sneha's purse, " and your make up".

"I'll take this home for you." said Iswarya taking Sneha's purse. "See you tonight."

Iswarya left and Sneha pulled down her skirt and opened the note. It was rather long and quite detailed. As she read on her mouth dropped open and the tears sprung from her eyes. 'I can't do these things'. 'This is too much' though Sneha as she crumpled to the floor sobbing like a lost child.

Chapter 14 -

Sneha sobbed on the floor for 10 minutes. 'I can't do those things'. Maybe she didn't read it correctly. She read it again with a shaky hand.

Dear Mrs. Sneha.,

You must do everything as listed in this note. You are to return home by 10:00 P.M. tonight or I will be unable to stop your discovery and you will have ruined not only your own life but your husbands.

1. You will remove your skirt and sweater.
2. You will put on the tube top and skirt in your gym bag.
3. Change into the 5" heels. 4. You will place your skirt, sweater and the 3" heels in your desk and leave them at the school.
5. Now go to your gym and do an aerobic exercise program for at least 1 hour. (I may check the log sheet at the gym to be sure you worked out an hour.)
6. You will shower and be sure at least 5 other women see your shaved pussy before leaving the shower.
7. After your workout you are to go to a pharmacy and purchase12 rubbers. Do not purchase a dozen in a box but 12 different individual rubbers. Ask the pharmacist which kinds are best.
8. You are then to go to the mall and enjoy dinner in the food court. Remember no sitting.
9. Go to the shoe store and find the young man who sold you your heels. If he is not working pick someone else for the next part of your assignment.
10. You are to give him or the person you choose one of the rubbers you bought and ask him to fill it with his cum. Offer whatever you need to get it done. Bring the filled rubber home to me.

Remember you only have $20. dollars and must be home by 10 to get the remainder of your punishment or I will be gone when you get here.

-Iswarya

Sneha looked at her watch and saw it was 4:30 already. 'What was she going to do?' She knew she had no choice but how could she do these things with only $20.00 and 5 1/2 hours. She needed 1 1/2 hours at the gym, allowing 30 minutes for the pharmacy and 30 minutes travel she was down to 3 hours. The trip to the mall and then home was at least 1 1/2 hours which left only 1 1/2 hours to get done the disgusting thing she had to do. But she didn't have any transportation and using public transportation would add at least an hour and she couldn't afford a taxi.

'I have no choice.' she decided as she got up from the floor and moved to the desk to get her gym bag.

"Hi Mrs. Sneha." said Bubba as he came into the room. "You, ok?"

"Yes, Bubba I'm fine I'll be out of your way in a few minutes."

"No hurry Ma’am, I'll just start in Mrs. B.'s room."

Sneha picked up the bag and headed for the restroom to change. She slipped off her sweater and skirt and put on the tube top which was too small and squeezed her breasts tightly and the skirt didn't completely cover the tops of her stockings. With the 5" heels she looked in the mirror and was ashamed of the way she looked. The thought of what she was being required to do caused her to begin sobbing again.

LPVR4.jpg

She composed herself as she realized her time was passing away and a quick fix of her make-up and hair and she was ready to go back to her room. How would she avoid Bubba?

She listened carefully and could hear him singing as he worked in Mrs. B.'s room across the hall from hers. She tiptoed to her room and quickly put the clothes in her drawer and moved to her door. Quickly looking down the hall she headed for the exit.

After she passed Mrs. B.'s room Bubba leaned out and watched the hot teacher's ass sway down the hall poured into the tight red skirt.

When Sneha reached the exit, she knew this would be her most vulnerable place to be recognized by someone she knew. With her head lowered she hurried to the bus stop on the corner unaware she was being watched from the school by the big black janitor as he smelled her sweater. It was 4:55.

The bus came at 5:05 and the ride to the gym took 10 minutes with the scantily clad blushing teacher standing on the bus. She was starred at and she saw several people whispering and looking at her.

She finally signed in at the gym at 5:10 under the shocked look of the attendant. She moved to the locker room and quickly changed into the exercise outfit which was not nearly as embarrassing as the tube top and skirt. The leotard did ride into her ass and when she walked to the gym it rode into her pussy. The spandex shorts kept her from inconspicuously tugging it out.

SOhKa.jpg

She decided to start on the tread mill and began jogging on the moving tread. She quickly became aware that the leotard was situated over her clit and was rubbing over it with every step. After 15 minutes she was breathing much harder than the simple jogging caused. When she looked down, she saw the growing wet spot on the crotch of the spandex shorts. The stair stepper had the same effect and 15 minutes on it caused her to be soaked in sweat which hid the growing wet spot but did nothing to lessen the odour of sex which Sneha could smell very plainly.

By the time she finished 15 minutes on the bike and a 15 minutes aerobic dance routine she was exhausted and near collapse. Her pussy was on fire and she needed to cum. She glanced at the clock and it was 6:20.

SOUeA.jpg

She headed for the shower and washed the sweat from her body and her juices from her pussy. She knew she had to allow 5 women to see her naked pussy while in the shower. One of the ladies she knew fairly well commented on her bald pussy. She explained she had an infection and had to shave it. Her face was indeed crimson. After drying and doing her hair and makeup quickly while wrapped in a towel she put on her humiliating outfit and signed out of the gym at 6:45.

SOnfl.jpg

Sneha knew there was a drug store around the corner from the gym. She had a prescription fill there a couple of months ago. She knew she looked like a slut and was very embarrassed by it but not many people took notice on the street. When she entered the pharmacy, she was becoming very concerned about the time. She hurried down the aisles with her heels clicking and found the rubbers. She picked out 12 different varieties which she knew nothing about, lubricated, ribbed, ultra-thin. French tickler to describe a few. She went to the pharmacist when he was free and asked if these were good brands? He looked at her disgustingly and said, "You should know better the I." She wanted to sink into the floor. She paid and realized money might become a problem. The bus fare had been $1.25 and the rubbers were $12.95 which left her with $5.80 to get to and from the mall and get something to eat. She left the drug store and hurried to the bus stop.

SOdJq.jpg

It was 7:05 she had missed the 7:00 bus and had to stand and wait. While she was waiting a guy about 25 came up to her and asked how much as he grabbed her ass. She was shocked but as she looked around, she discovered she was in an area frequented by prostitutes. She didn't think it was possible to be this humiliated and keep going but when the bus arrived at 7:15 she got on for the ride to the mall. The fare was $2.50. As she stood for the 55-minute ride her mind was on the task ahead. She was about to ask a stranger to cum in a rubber so she could take it home. Maybe it would be better just to let the pictures come out.

The bus arrived at the mall at 8:10. While she didn't look out of place on the city street, she did look very out of place here at the mall. She only had $.80 to spend food so she quickly bought a cookie at the cookie store and stood in the food court and quickly wolfed it down. Her body was exhausted and she was starving. She was the subject of many stares as she stood there eating the cookie.

As she made her way to the shoe store, she was followed by a group of teenage boys who made rude remarks about her ass and breasts. She walked into the shoe store at exactly 8:25. She knew she had to catch the 8:45 bus to get home by 10:00. She frantically looked around the store for the young salesman. He wasn't there. She had never considered this possibility.

Then he came out of the stock room carrying several boxes. She ran up to him and said "I need to talk to you privately".

The confused salesman said, "As soon as I finish with this lady."

"No, Now, " Sneha said grabbing his arm.

He recognized her as the lady who had bought several pairs of shoes over the weekend. He handed the boxes to another salesman, "Could you help the lady over there with these please."

He took Sneha back into the stockroom. "Where is your cute young girlfriend?" he asked.

"She is not my girlfriend, she is my st... friend"

"Well, what can I do for you? Is there a problem with your shoes?"

"No. I need a favour and I don't have time to discuss this."

"What do you need?”

The shamed teacher said looking at the floor, "I need you to masturbate into a rubber so I can take it with me."

"WHAT!!!!" he exclaimed. "That is sick." as he turned to leave.

The frantic teacher grabbed his arm. "This is serious I'll help you if you want but I have to have it. I'm begging you" sobbed Sneha as she sank to her knees.

"I don't have a rubber".

"I do," said Sneha opening her gym bag and pulling out the rubbers.

"Why should I do this? What's in it for me?

"What do you want? Please I'll do anything but we need to hurry."

He thought a moment. Why not let this sexy, though slutty, bitch suck my cock for me. "I'll wear a rubber while you blow me bitch only if you beg a little harder."

Sneha was stung by his words but reaching for his zipper she heard herself begging, "Please allow me to suck your cock, please."

The salesman picked out an ultra-thin ribbed rubber and told Sneha to put it on.

She had never done this before and fumbled with the foil package.

"Suck my cock to get it hard bitch."

Sneha opened her mouth and sucked the cock in front of her as she got the rubber package open. The cock began to swell in her mouth and when it was fully grown, she pulled her mouth off and rolled the rubber over the hot 8" cock. Once the rubber was in place, she slide the cock back into her mouth and worked her lips up and down as she was kneeling on the dirty floor of the stockroom. Working her lips and using her hands she sensed he was near cumming when the other salesman came back into the stock room.

SOfdM.jpg

"Well, Well, I get seconds."

The frantic teacher shook her head no but her salesman pulled his cock out and said." Either my friend gets some or you don't get what you 'need'."

"OK" she said, as she stuffed the cock back in her mouth. Her time was running out.

She pumped the swelling cock in her mouth and felt the cum shooting into the tip of the rubber. She careful slide the rubber off the cock as the other salesman stepped in front of her. She took her precious cum filled rubber as she wrapped her lips around the second cock.

Fortunately, he was so turned on from watching her suck the other guy he squirted his load into her sucking mouth almost immediately. Sneha got to her feet and whipped the cum from her lips and looked at her watch. 8:42.

She turned and began running down the mall to get to the bus stop. She was aware that her breasts were threatening to bounce out of her top but she knew she needed to make the bus. She crashed out the door just as the bus was pulling into the bus stop. She climbs on the bus and paid the fare leaving her $.05 to spare.

Sneha spent the next 60 minutes leaning on the pole in the bus. Ignoring the others on the bus. Her mind was on what she had just done. A happily married (sort of) with a teaching career she loved had just paraded through a mall dressed like a whore and begged a guy to allow her to give him a blow job and then gave one to his friend in a dirty storeroom. Her body shivered.

She got off the bus at 9:51. The bus stop was about a mile from her house which was not on the main road. She began running in her 5" heels down the dark road. Her bag was bouncing on her shoulder and her top slide off her breasts as they were bouncing up and down but she couldn't stop.

Now she could see her house the porch light was on and she had about 200 yards to go. As she approached the front gate the light went off. "Nooooooo" she screamed "I'm here." She pounded on the door. The defeated teacher pounded on the door sobbing "I'm here, I made it."

After about 3 minutes the light came on and Iswarya opened the door. "Well, Mrs. Sneha, welcome home."

SWYWW.jpg

"I made it Ms. Menon. Please go get the pictures."

"All taken care of.

I love the way you included Sneha's sister into this story rather than just reposting the original one directly by changing names.
Keep it going good. Humiliate her more, made her do Public sex.
Thanks, if I include so, it would not suite what I had in mind, a bit of incest in the mix??

Thanks, if I include so, it would not suite what I had in mind, a bit of incest in the mix??
No I mean there is no sister character in the original story. So I like the way you made her part of the story even it is for that small part. Continue the story and make some updates and changes in your from now on and take it different directions that the original story

Chapter 15
The physically and mentally exhausted teacher pulled herself to her feet and with her breasts totally exposed staggered into the house.

"You look like you had a very thrilling evening Mrs. Sneha." laughed Iswarya. "Take off that silly skirt and ridiculous top right this minute."

Sneha struggled and removed the top and skirt without complaint. Her body was worn out from the extreme stress and the humiliation as well as the exercise session and having to run in the impossible high heels. She stood before her student passively waiting to be told what to do next. She had no dignity or pride left after what she had done tonight.

"Come over here Mrs. Sneha. and bend over the back of the love seat."

The teacher did as she was told, bending over the back of the love seat with her bare ass high in the air. What else could Iswarya do to her?

Iswarya then fastened an ankle cuff to each ankle and attached them to the back legs of the love seat spreading the teacher's legs. "Now Mrs. Sneha. I want you to tell me in detail about your evening. I will be paddling your ass with this paddle while you tell me because you failed me miserably today at school. How long and how many times the paddle meets your ass depends on how interesting your story is."

WAM. The paddle lands forcefully on the bound teacher's ass. "Owwww. I changed into the clothes you gave me in the restroom. "

WAM. "Who told you had permission to go to the restroom to change."

"Owww. I just thought..."

WAM. "That is the point. You are not to think."

"Sorry Ms. Menon," babbled Sneha. Her ass was on fire and her legs were aching and cramping.

Sneha went on with the story. It took about 45 minutes during which time her ass was paddled about 40 times. She was reduced to a babbling beaten nothing. Telling what she had done was more embarrassing than actually doing it and the constant paddling on her ass served to break her spirit completely.

aEjtx.jpg

Once she had finished Iswarya sat down and had a good laugh at the teacher’s position. "Well, Mrs. Sneha. I guess you were born to be owned. You have performed well and I will be lenient with you tonight.' She released the sobbing teacher's ankles. "Now go and put your souvenir cum filled rubber in the freezer. Then you may shower and go to sleep on the floor next to your bed. I will be sleeping in your bed so be quiet. Wake me at 6:30 for breakfast."

"Thank you, Ms. Menon."

Sneha did as she was ordered and then took a long hot shower. She hit the floor about 12:00 and slept soundly on her side until the alarm woke her at 5:45.

When Sneha got up, she was still tired and stiff but what she noticed most was her painful ass. She looked in the mirror and saw it was still very pink and tender. She went into the bathroom with her dildo and masturbated as required almost to the point of orgasm. She was shocked that her pussy responded so quickly. When she finished, she took a quick shower and the quickly did her hair and makeup standing in the bathroom. Before leaving the bathroom, she lubed her ass in case Iswarya checked. Her ass couldn't take anymore punishment. Breaking the sitting rule would not be a problem today.

Slipping on a pair of 5" heels She went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Iswarya. She was so very hungry she would do anything for a decent meal.

At 6:30 the naked high heeled teacher woke her tormentor. "Good morning, Ms. Menon. Your breakfast is ready."

Iswarya got out of bed and checked her pet. She was pleased that Sneha had her makeup and hair done and was nude except for the heels. Her training was coming along nicely. "Where is your collar pet?"

A terrified Sneha raced to her purse and put her collar around her neck. "I'm sorry Ms. Menon. Please don't punish me."

"From now on pet you will speak in the third person. 'Your pet is sorry ' 'Please don't punish your pet.' When we are in school or Geetha is present you may speak normally."

xbUh8.jpg

"Yes Ms. Menon. Your pet is sorry."

Iswarya smiled and lead her teacher by her leash to the kitchen.

Sneha had prepared bacon and eggs with toast and jam for Iswarya. Her stomach was crying for food.

"Hungry pet?" asked Iswarya.

"Your pet is very hungry Ms. Menon." responded Sneha correctly.

"Well, I'm just going to have some milk this morning. You can have this" said Iswarya as she dumped her breakfast on the floor.

Sneha was so hungry she gave up a sense of pride and dropped to the floor and ate the breakfast from the floor with her hands.

"Finish eating and clean up Mrs. Sneha. and meet me in your bed room in 10 minutes."

Sneha ate every bit of food from the floor and then cleaned up everything rushing up the stairs to her room within the time period.

Iswarya was waiting for her teacher and ordered her to put in her butt plug right there in front of her. She was thankful she had kept herself lubed as ordered. Sneha squatted slightly and inserted the plug into her ass.

"You will not remove it for any reason without my permission." instructed Iswarya.

LPvJJ.jpg

"Yes Ms. Menon your pet will not remove her plug without permission."

"Come here Mrs. Sneha. "

Sneha straightens up and walked to stand in front of her student.

"Now play with your nipples and make them hard Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha began pinching and tweaking her nipples which responded quickly. Her body had never been so responsive. All the stimulation and denial were having this affect. She refused to believe she actually enjoyed being treated this way.

When her nipples were hard Iswarya reached out and placed a tiny orthodontic rubber band on each.

aER32.jpg

The pain was minimal but the nipples were locked in their swollen state. Soon then began to ache and became very sensitive. "Those will stay on as long as the plug is in Mrs. Sneha."

"Yes Ms. Menon your pet understands."

"Here is your outfit for today. Get dressed and meet me down stairs in 15 minutes. And put on more make up before you come down."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

Sneha looked at the clothes Iswarya had laid out for her. A short plaid tweed skirt, black garter belt, nude stockings, red camisole, and white silk blouse with top button removed and 3" red heels made up her wardrobe for today. The skirt was snug but if she was careful, it covered her stocking tops. The camisole was clearly visibly through the white blouse and the missing button allowed the top of the camisole to show. But the most embarrassing and annoying part of the outfit was the affect the silk camisole and blouse had on her banded nipples. Every movement caused her nipples to rub on the material and send shivers through her sensitive nipples directly to her pussy. Her body was her enemy and she would have to be fighting all day to control it. She would have to stand still as much as possible. The plug in her ass was uncomfortable but her nipples even made that full feeling in her ass exciting. When Sneha looked in the mirror to touch up her make-up, she noticed her nipples were pointing through the silky material. There was no way to hide them.

"Did you go to the bathroom today, Mrs. Sneha.?" asked Iswarya when Sneha walked into the kitchen.

"No Ms. Menon your pet did not use the bathroom today."

"Well, you better go out and use the yard since you are not permitted to use the restroom today."

The shamed teacher walked out into the yard, lifting her skirt and spreading her legs she peed while her student watched.

""Ready to leave Mrs. Sneha.?"

"Yes Ms. Menon." responded Sneha as she made a final check of her purse to be sure her collar and dildo were in there.

"Here is your lunch pet. and I want you to put the rubbers in your purse too. Never know when a hot number like you might need them."

Sneha hurried to put the rubbers in her purse. "Ms. Menon, should your pet take her gym bag today?"

"Yes, pet you will be working out after school and then Geetha and I are taking you to the mall and out to dinner."

What Iswarya had just said jarred Sneha, ‘Geetha and Iswarya taking her to the mall?' What does she have planned now?'

After a painful ride to school on her tender ass Sneha received her instructions for the day from Iswarya. She was to be moving around the room constantly so everyone would get a good look at her stiff nipples. She was to eat lunch in the faculty dining room but not to look at her lunch until she gets there. She was not to use the restroom but she was to drink at least 4 glasses of water and at lunch have a carton of milk.

"Have a good day Mrs. Sneha."

To be continued

Chapter 16

From the beginning of the first-class Sneha knew she would be in for a long day. The silken material rubbing on her engorged nipples was sending electric charges directly to her pussy. The plug in her ass was moving with every step she took and she could feel her pussy beginning to leak its hot juices. By the middle of the second period her thighs were slick with her nectar and the tops of her stockings were beginning to get wet. Fortunately, she didn't have a class third period and was headed for the restroom to clean up when she remembered that Iswarya had forbid her to use the restroom. She returned to her room and after locking the door used Kleenex to dry her thighs and pussy. She was so hot she couldn't imagine going the whole day in this state. Just before the beginning of her next class she dried her pussy again and then taught the class. She was sopping again by the end of the period. Thank goodness lunch was next.
aEVPT.jpg

Before going the faculty lunch room Sneha again dried her pussy and thighs with Kleenex. Then she walked to the lunchroom with the lunch Iswarya had packed for her.

She went off to the counter area to open her lunch. Inside she found a note which said.

Dear pet,

You are to use all the "salad dressing" and save the container.

Iswarya

Sneha quickly folded the note and put it in her pocket. She opened the salad container and almost passed out when she saw the "salad dressing". The cum filled rubber from the night before was placed directly on her salad. With no choice, she carefully squeezed the cum from the rubber on to her salad and hid the rubber in the bottom of the lunch bag. She did her best to act normal and converse with her fellow teachers while she ate her cum covered salad standing in the lunch room. She had to decline offers to sit several times saying her back was bothering her and it was better to stand.
aEu19.jpg

She was deeply ashamed to be eating a stranger cum as salad dressing in her school in front of her fellow teachers even though they had no idea what she was doing. She had to eat quickly so she could get back to her class room and masturbate for the second time today. She knew she wouldn't be able to masturbate for long because she was already at a high level of excitement.

By the time she got back to her room she wanted to throw up and yet she locked the door and while standing away from the door she slides the huge black dildo deep in to her sopping pussy. Three stokes and she was near her peak and with great effort she managed to stop and put the dildo back in her purse. She quickly dried herself and cleaned her slick thighs just as the bell rang for Iswarya's class.

When Iswarya came in, she walked near Sneha and whispered, "How was lunch?" Sneha blushed deeply and watched Iswarya take her seat.

"What is that smell Mrs. Sneha?" asked Iswarya in a loud voice.

Sneha suddenly realized the there was a definite odour and then she knew it was the smell of sex. Her constantly leaking pussy and the Kleenex she had used to clean up were making her classroom smell like her bedroom after a long hot sex session with her husband. With a red face she answered, "I don't know. I noticed it this morning."

The remainder of the day she couldn't concentrate. She couldn't stop smelling her sexual odour or tasting the cum she had voluntarily eaten for lunch.

At the end of the day Iswarya came to her classroom and removed the bands from her nipples. The feeling as the blood again circulated through her nipples almost drove her to her knees. "Leave the used rubber on top of the garbage for Bubba to see and let’s go meet Geetha at the car." Iswarya handed Sneha a note on the way to the car. "Your instructions for the gym pet."

The overwhelmed teacher slid the note into her pocket and followed Iswarya to her car. Since they were dropping Sneha at the gym Iswarya drove.

"We'll pick you up in 2 hours right here Mrs. Sneha." said Iswarya as she and her teacher's sister drove away.

Sneha entered the gym and signed in and proceeded to the locker room where she removed the note from Iswarya. She read the note:

Dear pet,

Remove your plug in the dressing room You are not permitted to use to the restroom other than to shower and fix yourself up. You are to do one hour of the same exercises as yesterday and add 15 minutes of stomach exercise and 15 minutes of upper body (chest) exercise. After your shower you are to lube your ass and put the plug back in your ass while in the dressing room. Meet us outside in 2 hours.

Iswarya

Sneha looked around the dressing room. There was no way she could remove the plug with anyone in there with her but she couldn't wait too long because she had to be ready and outside in 2 hours. She moved to the most secluded part on the dressing room but still in clear view if anyone was watching. After hanging her clothes in the locker Sneha snuck a quick peek around the room and quickly removed the plug from her ass and shoved it into the locker. It came out easier than the first time as her ass ring stretched from using it. Quickly dressing in her tight leotard and spandex shorts she hurried to the gym to complete her workout.

Sneha rushed through her prescribed exercise program without resting and then ran to the shower. Her pussy was soaked from the friction on the leotard on her clit as in slide into her slit. Her nipples were sore from the constant stimulation and banding all day.

aE90e.jpg

She only had 10 minutes to get ready. A fast shower and then drying her hair and putting on her makeup and her time was up. She was going to be late. When she went into the dressing room, she saw it was crowded with women and she panicked as she thought about putting her plug back in her ass. She didn't have time to wait for the locker room to empty out she dressed and then facing the locker room lifted the back of her skirt and dabbed a little lubricant on her ass.

As inconspicuously as possible she reached behind herself, grabbed the plug and slide it home. A small gasp slipped from her lips as the plug plopped in easily through her stretched ass hole.

Gathering her things, she rushed out the door looking at her watch. She was 12 minutes late. Spotting the car Sneha rushed over and opened the door. "I'm so sorry I'm late. Please forgive me for delaying our dinner." gasped Sneha as she slid into the car.

Iswarya just stared sending chills through her teacher.

Iswarya drove to the local mall and after parking the car told Geetha to go in and get them a table at the restaurant.

As soon as Geetha was out of sight Iswarya slapped Sneha hard across the face. "Don't ever make me wait again pet. Tonight, you will be punished." Iswarya turned and strode to the mall leaving the shaken teacher rubbing her cheek in the parking lot.

Sneha rushed to catch Iswarya just as she was entering the mall. They went to the restaurant and Iswarya left Sneha standing near just table just long enough for her to get uncomfortable and then said, "Why don't you sit next to Geetha, Mrs. Sneha."

A very nervous uncomfortable teacher sat next to her sister and picked with er fingers at the dry lettuce salad and fruit cup which Iswarya ordered her while Geetha was in the restroom. Iswarya and Geetha ate full meals including dessert.

After dinner Iswarya said, "Now for your surprise Mrs. Sneha. Geetha and I have decided that you need to have your hair done professionally to help you to achieve the look you are trying to create."

Sneha had no idea what she was talking about but said simply "Thank you".

Sneha sat in the chair and Iswarya talked with the stylist. Geetha and Iswarya left telling Sneha they would be back in an hour.

Sneha was turned so she could not see what was being done to her hair. It took about 50 minutes but when she got a look her hair had been styled in a very short young-looking style and it was now frosted. She looks much younger than she thought possible. The stylist then said," The young lady also requested we pierce your ears for you."
aEDuv.jpg

Sneha thought they were going to pierce her ears with a second hole so she said. "Whatever they said will be fine. They are surprising me with his new image.

The stylist moved into position and before Sneha realized it, she had 5 new piercing in each ear giving her 5 holes moving upward from the lobe and one at the top of each ear. All the piercings were clearly visible with gold hoops because of the short stylish haircut.

Just then Geetha and Iswarya returned. "WOW Sneha", cried Geetha. "That's so cool." Iswarya just smiled at the embarrassed teacher.
aEKvR.webp

Iswarya sent Geetha off to the music store to meet her friends and told her to meet her and her sister back here in an hour.

Iswarya went with Sneha to pay the bill and whispered to her "Make an appointment for a complete body waxing for Friday at 6:00."

Sneha did as she was ordered.

Iswarya then took Sneha to a jewellery store and had her ordered an ankle bracelet with the name "Pet" inscribed. As they left the store Iswarya told Sneha, "We will put that on tonight after your punishment."

They next went to 'The Limited', a clothing store for teens where they had purchased a good deal of Sneha's new wardrobe. Iswarya handed Sneha a pair on size 8 jeans. "Try these on."

Sneha went to the changing room and struggled into the jeans. They were definitely a tight fit. Remembering their previous shopping trip Sneha slipped on her heels and walked out to show Iswarya.
aEXmk.jpg

Iswarya had her turn and examined the fit. They were as tight as she could fit into with any comfort at all. "Good take them off and meet me out front." When Sneha got changed and met Iswarya in front of the store Iswarya handed her a package from the store. "They put these on your charge pet." (Sneha didn't look but in the bag were a size 7 jeans and a large t-shirt). Soon Geetha joined them and the three returned home. All the way home Sneha was thinking that she was going to be punished for being late like a little girl but the punishment she was sure would not be like what a little girl would receive.

When they got home Geetha went off to bed as it was getting late. Iswarya told Sneha she would be in as soon as Geetha was asleep.

Sneha went into her room and immediately stripped and changed into her 5" heels. She didn't want to draw the further ire of her owner. 'What was she thinking "owner"' she wondered as she buckled her collar around her neck.

Iswarya came in 10 minutes later to find her teacher standing naked in 5" heels wearing her collar and waiting for her. She walked over the Sneha and grabbing a nipple with each hand she squeezed the sore buds pulling Sneha to her knees. She continued to pinch and twist her teacher’s nipples until her tears flowed down her cheeks. "Don't ever make me wait again. Do you understand?" asked Iswarya with a cruel twist to each nipple.

"Yes Ms. Menon your pet will never be late again. Your pet is sorry". sobbed the crying teacher.

Iswarya was pleased that her pet had slipped so easily into her owned role. She was learning fast. "Remove your plug pet." ordered Iswarya.

Sneha reached behind and slide the plug out of her ass.

"Put in all the way into your mouth pet and don't make a sound."

Sneha struggled to get the entire plug into her mouth and not to throw up at the same time. Iswarya watched with a cruel smile on her face. Finally, Sneha had the entire thing in her mouth and it was filled to the limit.

"Put your face to the floor, ass high and hands between your legs."

Sneha assumed the humiliating position.

"Spread your legs pet."

Sneha spread her legs and her ass and pussy were totally exposed to whatever her student wish to do to her.

"You have made me very angry pet being late but you have been fairly good otherwise so I will limit your punishment to 12 swats with your paddle. One for each minute you were late. And to make in bearable you are to take this (handing her black dildo) and fuck your pussy for me but you are not to cum. Understand?" ordered Iswarya as she looked at the teacher gapping asshole.

Sneha nodded since her mouth was filled with her plug. She took the dildo and slide it into her wet pussy. 6" slid in easily.

WHAM the paddle cracked her ass.

"Muhhh" moaned Sneha as she slid the dildo in out.

After 6 swats about 8" of the dildos was disappearing into her stretching hole. That tied her record. Her ass was moving to meet the paddle as the dildo plunged in and out. Her ass was on fire and her body was burning. Iswarya could recognize her teacher impeding orgasm as a full 9" was sliding in and out and pulled the dildo from her pussy. She then applied the remaining 6 swats quickly with no break.
aEjtx.jpg

The carpet below Sneha had 2 wet spots. One from her tears and the other from her leaking pussy.

Iswarya bound Sneha's hands behind her back and setting the alarm for 5:30 am went off to bed. Then she placed the ankle bracelet around Sneha's right ankle. "You are never and I mean never to remove this"

"Wake me when you get up to remove your cuffs pet."

To be continued...

Chapter 17

Sneha awoke the next morning and found the plug still deep in her mouth. She struggled to her feet and after fumbling with the door knob made it to Iswarya's room where she nudged her owner awake with her nose. Her mouth was sore from being stretched all night but otherwise she was her normal exhausted self.

Wednesday and Thursday went as the previous two days. Semi revealing outfits and little food with extended exercise. Since Geetha was around most of the time there was no serious activities. Sneha was not plugged nor were her nipples or breasts abused during this time. The lack of food and daily exercise was taking a toll on Sneha but she was losing some weight and firming up in the right places.

Her feet and legs were getting used to being constantly in heels and she was thankful that she only had to wear the 3" heels to school or when Geetha was around.

During those two days Iswarya basically left her alone and spent most of her time with Geetha which was a source of worry to Sneha.

Friday morning everything changed back to serious training. After breakfast where Sneha was not permitted to eat at all she was taken to her room and forced to insert the Benawa balls into her pussy. She had never felt anything like this and the movement of the balls deep inside her was intense exciting. "You are not permitted to cum nor are you permitted to clean yourself pet. I hope you don't drip too much"

Iswarya picked out a pale blue camisole and white blouse with a pale blue short skirt. Of course, a pale blue garter belt and white stockings completed the outfit. Today Iswarya ordered Sneha to wear a pair of 4" heels to school. "No restroom and be sure to drink your 6 glasses of water."
aEEtG.jpg

By the time Sneha was dressed and into the car she could feel her juices beginning to make her thighs slide smoothly over one another. She feared a spot on her skirt by the time she got to school.

As soon as they arrived at school Sneha hurried to her classroom. She had to remain standing but Iswarya had not ordered her to move around so maybe if she stood still the balls would stop moving around inside her. She soon discovered that the slightest movement caused them to shift inside her and setting her pussy on fire and causing her juices to flow.

By the end of the first period her thighs were soaked and the tops of her stocking were getting wet. By lunch the dark stain had moved down her stocking to the hem of her skirt and she was very concerned it was wetting her skirt in the back.

Iswarya had not given her a lunch so she remained in her room and after a very quick bit of masturbating with her black friend she stood very still trying to control her overcharged body. She had been constantly brought to the brink and refused release for almost a week now and she was losing control more each minute. But she knew she had to obey. Her ass had finally stopped hurting today from her last spanking.

Finally, lunch was over and Sneha had gained a little control over her body but the balls were still doing their thing. Iswarya's class was next and as soon as the students were all in and seated Iswarya raises her hand.
aEPzj.jpg

With dread Sneha calls on her, “Yes Ms. Menon." (She called all her student Ms., or Mr. as per Iswarya's order.)

"Mrs. Sneha. There is the funny smell in here again." said Iswarya with a wink.

"I'll speak to the janitor about it." stammered Sneha.

"Could you please and do it today, Mrs. Sneha. that smell is funky."

Sneha knew she had just been given an order and would have to say something to Bubba tonight.

The rest of the afternoon was torture with the constant fear on her juices becoming visible and her legs were aching from the higher heels. Just before the end of the day she received a note from the principal to report to his office after dismissal to discuss a budget item.

With the tops of her stocking soaked through Sneha walked quickly to the principal’s office. The balls were keeping her pussy fired up. When she got to the office Mr. John, the principal asked her to sit down and they spent 15 minutes discussing the books she wanted to order for the next term. When they were finished, she got up to leave and as she turned Mr. Amos said. “Oh, dear it looks like there was something on that chair. I'm sorry."

The mortified teacher mumbled, "That's ok, I'll take care of it", as she hurried out of the office. Fortunately, there was no one in the hall as she rushed back to her room. Iswarya was waiting.

"Hello pet. We have to get moving now I changed your waxing appointment to 4:00. I'll wait for you in the car while you tell Bubba about the smell."

Sneha looked at her skirt and it was worse than she imagined. There was a huge wet spot that almost covered her ass and two spots on the front where her stockings touched her skirt. She picked up a pile of papers and tried to hide the spots in the front as she walked out into the hall to find Bubba.

He was down the hall in the first room and Mrs. Sneha. stood in the door with the stack of papers hiding the wet spots on her skirt. "Excuse me Bubba."

"Yes Mrs. Sneha. What can I do for you?"

"Bubba the students have been complaining about an odour in my room could you check it out?"

"Sure thing Mrs. Sneha. I thought I smell something the other day but I didn't notice anything the last couple of days."

"Thanks Bubba," said Sneha as she backed out of the room and hurried to the stairs. She didn't look back to see Bubba watching her tight spot-stained skirt swaying down the hall.

Sneha climbed in the car and begged, " Please Ms. Menon your pet needs to clean up before going to the salon."

"Nonsense," said Iswarya, "We don't have time"

Iswarya went into the salon with the embarrassed teacher. She talked with the girl who would be doing the waxing. Sneha didn't hear what was said as she was removing her clothes and get on the table.

Iswarya took a seat and watched as the girl applied the wax strips and the heated wax to her pussy, under her arms, on her legs and her upper lip. The girl talked to Iswarya, acting as if Sneha didn't exist "She's so wet here I need to dry her to get this to work right."

Sneha wanted to crawl under the table. With the girl working around her pussy and the balls still doing their thing with every movement she looked like a horny slut to the girl.

Finally, the procedure was finished and as Sneha dressed, she heard the girl talking to Iswarya. "Is she gay or something? She was so wet from me working around her pubic area."

"I'm not sure. She just gets excited easily." answered Iswarya.

"Bring her back in 3 weeks for her next treatment."

Sneha paid the bill and made her way to the car. Her pussy stung from the waxing and the balls wouldn't let her have a moments peace.

Iswarya dropped Sneha at the gym. She told her to remove the balls in the dressing room and be back out in 2 hours. Sneha ran into the gym and after signing in hurried to the dressing room. There was no one there and she reached under her skirt and dug the silver balls from deep in her pussy. After they were safely in her bag she undressed and rushed through her exercise program. She managed to finish and get showered, fixed up and outside in 1 hour 59 minutes. Thankfully Iswarya had not ordered her to put the balls back inside her pussy. The leotard had done the job of keeping her excited.

When they arrived home Iswarya told Sneha the Geetha was spending the weekend at a friend. Sneha heart sank as she knew Iswarya would make the weekend hell.

Sneha was ordered to strip and then Iswarya redid her make-up and hair into a wilder style. She changed her small stud earrings to progressively larger hoops so that Sneha's ears were actually pulled by the weight. Then Iswarya had Sneha get the medium sized butt plug. In front of her owner Sneha strained to get the larger plug into her ass. It felt huge and stretched her ass further than ever before. Once it was in, she felt full and it touched places the smaller one hadn't.

Iswarya then ordered Sneha to put her vibrator in her soaked pussy. She didn't turn it on but she now had both holes filled. Sneha handed Iswarya the new jeans she had purchased the other night. "Put these on pet."

Sneha struggled with the jeans which were smaller than the ones that had been so tight in the store. After much squirming, pulling and tugging, which caused the plug and vibrator to raise her excitement level again, Sneha managed to get the jeans up. Iswarya had to help her to get them snapped and zipped. When they were finally on Sneha could hardly move. The jeans were uncomfortable to say the least and they forced the plug and vibrator deeper into their holes.
LP9O2.jpg

Sneha then put on the t-shirt Iswarya handed her and discovered that it had been cut off so that the bottoms of her breasts were almost visible. A pair of 5" heels completed her outfit.

Iswarya dressed more conservatively took her teacher by the leash and lead her to the car. Without out a word they started the drive across town. Sneha had no idea where they were going.

After driving for over an hour Iswarya pulled into the parking lot of an under 21 dance club. "Here we are."

A panicked teacher begged, "Please Ms. Menon, your pet can't go in there."

"Sure, you can pet. It is dark and loud. No one will recognize you. Take off your collar and you may leave your purse in the car."

After they got out of the car Iswarya gave Sneha the following instruction:

"1. You are to dance with anyone who asks you and permit any liberties they take. 2. You must dance every dance. 3. You are to meet me here at the car at midnight with a 'date'. 4. You may eat anything you like and you must drink at least 3 cans of soda. 5. Lastly you may not under any circumstances go to the bathroom."

"But Ms. Menon your pet needs to use the bathroom."

"You heard my instruction now let's get inside and have some fun. Here chew on this all night," said Iswarya handing the frightened teacher a pack of gum.

Dressed as she was Sneha had no problem having dance partners. From the moment they walked in she was on the dance floor. She danced fast but carefully because of her breasts moving under the short top. She danced slow and had guys feeling her ass and rubbing her breasts. And the entire time the plug and vibrator were working inside her tight jeans. When she paused to drink a can of soda, she noticed her jeans were wet and she was glad it was so dark.
aErIN.jpg

After about 2 hours her legs were so tired from dancing after all her exercise and her feet were killing her. She was so hungry but the jeans were too tight to allow her to eat anything. Just drinking the soda made them even tighter.

As the night wore on, she began to lean more and more on her dance partners which only encouraged their hands to roam even more. One guy even put his hands under her top and fondled her nipples. She was ashamed that she enjoyed the attention.

As midnight approached, she began to look around to see who she wanted to take out to the car to meet Iswarya. She decided on a tall muscular brunette guy about 20 years old. She had danced with him three times and he had been a gentleman. Even during the slow dance when she could feel his manhood hard and engorged against her stomach, he had not done anything inappropriate.

Just before midnight she asked him to walk out to car with her. He was more than willing.

When they arrived at the car Iswarya was there with another boy. "Hello pet." called Iswarya.

An embarrassed Sneha answered "Hello Ms. Menon."

Iswarya introduced her friend and had Sneha introduce the boy she had brought. She didn't even know his last name.

Iswarya handed Sneha her collar and said to the boys, "My pet here is trained to obey my every command."

The boys looked open mouthed as the humiliated teacher fastened her collar around her neck.

"Take off your shirt and show the boys your tits pet."

Sneha looked at Sneha with pleading eyes hoping she wouldn't be forced to do this but she saw a look that told her she better expose her breasts to the leering boys. She slowly lifted the t-shirt over her head and bared her hard tipped breasts to Iswarya's audience.

The boys were speechless staring at Sneha's bare breasts with the hard swollen nipples. "Go on and play with them if you like," said Iswarya.

The boys wasted no time reaching out rubbing and squeezing her breasts. Sneha could do nothing but stand in the parking lot bare chested with two boys mauling her breasts. She was glad they were in a secluded part of the parking lot. An involuntary moan escaped her lips and the manipulation of her breasts combined with the plug and vibrator had her body betraying her.

"I bet you guys would love to get a piece of her but that is not possible. Explain to them why they can't fill you holes pet."

Reluctantly with a quivering voice Sneha whispered, "I have a plug in my ass and a vibrator in my pussy." With a sharp tug on the leash Iswarya hissed, "Louder and say it properly slut."

Louder Sneha said, "Ms. Menon's pet has a plug in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy," as a tear leaked from her eye.

"I would love to see that," said one of the boys.

"That's not possible but I'm sure pet would love to suck you off instead. Ask them if you can pet."

A totally humiliated teacher asked "May this pet suck your cocks?"

"Yea" chorused the boys.

With a look from Iswarya Sneha struggled to her knees. The tight jeans making it difficult. She reached out and opened the first boys’ pants as if in a daze. She couldn't believe she was kneeling bare chested in a parking lot sucking a boy’s cock and had another waiting. Yet her body was ready to explode.
aES3p.jpg

Soon the first boy exploded into her sucking mouth as his hand continued to pinch and twist her nipples. The second boy was much larger than the first. He had no pity on the sucking teacher as he forced the entire length of his cock into her mouth and down her throat causing her to choke. He rammed the tool in and out of her mouth as she tied to take it all and get the disgusting exhibition over. He really had control and she was forced to kneel and suck him for 10 minutes before he shot his thick hot cum down her throat. She didn't notice but as she was sucking the second boy her hips were rocking back and forth as her body sought release.

With cum leaking from her lips Sneha continued to kneel on the hard asphalt of the parking lot while the second boy put has deflated cock in his pants. "What else does she do?" he asked with a leering look at the used teacher.

Iswarya took a flashlight from the car and shone it on Sneha with the cum running down her chin. "Stand up pet."

Sneha struggled to her feet and as Iswarya played the light over her body everyone noticed that her jeans had a huge wet spot in the crotch. "You are really a slut pet to get so excited sucking these boys’ cocks."

"I will give you one more thing to remember this night by boys." said Iswarya as she turned and whispered into Sneha's ear.

A shocked look came on to Sneha's face and she shook her head No.

With a stern look Iswarya nodded her head yes and Sneha gave up. She spread her legs and with Iswarya shining the light on her crotch she relaxed her over extended bladder and felt the piss running around the vibrator and soaking her jeans. The boys broke into uncontrolled laughter as she continued to piss herself and soak her jeans. She could feel the warm liquid run down her legs all the way to her heels. Her face was crimson and her body shook with embarrassment. When the flow finally stopped Iswarya said to the boys. “Hope you enjoyed yourself and maybe next time her holes will be available." She picked up Sneha's abandoned shirt and tossed it to her telling her pet to sit on it so that she didn't stain the seats with her soaked jeans. Sneha rode home with her breasts exposed and her jeans soaked as she slumped in the corner of the seat and whimpered softly.

aEpP8.jpg

To be continued

Chapter 18

When the car stopped Sneha looked out the window and was surprised to see that they were not at her house. She didn't recognize where she was at first and then she realized they were at Iswarya's parent's home. By this time, it was very late and Sneha was totally exhausted.

Iswarya led her piss-soaked teacher into her parent's house and down to the basement where she ordered the Sneha to crawl into a metal dog crate about 3' by 4' and 3' high. Sneha crawled into the cage and after Iswarya had locked the door, she tried to make herself as comfortable as possible and fell into an exhausted sleep. Her jeans were still wet and her holes were filled but she just had to sleep.

Sneha didn't know how long she had slept. When she woke up it was still dark and there was no sound from upstairs. She did hear a soft breathing from somewhere in the basement but she couldn't see anything. She was shivering cold and extremely uncomfortable. There was little room to move around in the cage and nothing covering her but her stiff tight smelly pants. The odour of her continual excretions and piss were overpowering. She did her best to get comfortable and again fell into exhausted sleep.

Sneha was shocked awake by a blast of cold water from a hose. Iswarya's mother was directing the hose over her entire body. The cold water was stinging her bare breasts and soon she was shivering more than ever.

"Boy do you stink teach. I hope this cleans you up. Maybe I'll have to shove it up those holes of yours that keep leaking all over you."

The hosing stopped as quickly as it started and Sneha was left in the dark again. A shivering shaking mass locked in a dog’s cage.

Sometime later the lights came on and Iswarya's mother and brother came down the stairs. Her mother came to Iswarya's cage and her brother went to a cage on the other side of the room. Sneha had not noticed the other cage last night. Iswarya's mother unlocked her cage door and grabbing her leash pulled the stiff cramped teacher from her cage. Sneha saw a naked young woman crawl from the other cage.

"Teach this is Kimmy, Abishek's current slave." said Iswarya's mom. Both women averted their eyes of the other. "She has been Abishek's for about a month now and is progressing nicely. Bring her here Abishek."

Abishek attached a leash to Kimmy and led her over the Sneha and his mom. Both owned women were looking at the floor. Sneha noticed the Kimmy had 6" heels locked on her feet.

"Kimmy give teach a nice kiss," ordered Abishek.

Kimmy leaned forward and placed her lips on the shocked teachers. Kimmy tried to insert her tongue into Sneha's mouth. Sneha pulled away from Kimmy's searching lips.

Iswarya's mom pulled sharply on Sneha's lease and hissed, "Listen bitch. You will do as we say or I'll call your little girl down here to join her mommy. Yes bitch, Geetha spent the night with her friend Iswarya. Of course, we entertained her until Iswarya got home from "work" but she is having breakfast upstairs now.

'NO" screamed Sneha. "Please don't involve Geetha. I'll do whatever you want."

"That's better now give Kimmy a nice big open-mouthed kiss."

Sneha stepped to Kimmy and placed her lips on the other woman and gave her a fleeting kiss.

A swift stinging slap on her left breast and her mouth flew to Kimmy's and she gave her a more substantial kiss. Kimmy flicked her tongue into Sneha's mouth causing her to shudder in disgust. She had never even entertained thoughts of another woman let alone kissing one. FLASH

"Teach we expect more enthusiasm from you or we WILL call Geetha down here. Now try again."

Sneha tried to block out the fact the Kimmy was a woman and thought of her husband as she gave the young slave an opened mouth tongue kiss. She could feel Kimmy tongue swabbing her mouth and much to her dismay she could feel juices start to flow. It had to be her two stuffed holes not the kiss. The kiss lasted until Iswarya's mom said to stop. Kimmy pulled away immediately but stayed close to the confused teacher. FLASH "I want to see the bitch naked. Kimmy take those ridiculously tight jeans off of her." said Abishek.

Kimmy dropped to her knees and began to struggle with the tight jeans. After some effort she was able to get the button open and the zipper down. It took a greater effort to peel the jeans over her ass and down her legs as she stood passively and allowed herself to be stripped naked.

Once the jeans were pulled down to her thighs the vibrator shot out of her slippery pussy and fell to the floor. She felt an emptiness and a longing for something to fill her empty hole. Kimmy continued to skin the jeans from the trembling teacher's legs and pulled them off her feet, putting her heels back on immediately. Sneha was standing before Abishek and his mother and a naked collared young woman in heels and collar with a plug in her ass.

Sneha was shocked out of her daydream by a stinging slap on her breasts from Abishek's mom. She was holding a thin flexible rod with a wider leather tip. It really stung but only left a red mark. "Spread your legs teach." she ordered.

Sneha complied and heard Abishek order Kimmy to remove her plug with her mouth. She could feel Kimmy breath on her ass and her lips and teeth working around the base of the plug. She felt the plug begin its painful slide out of her ass as Kimmy pulled back with her mouth. The plug popped out and Sneha was left with another yawning empty hole. She couldn't believe she would miss the full feeling the plug and vibrator had given her but she did. "What am I turning into,' the bewildered teacher thought.

Sneha was led over to a table like affair with a V shaped extension on one end. She was ordered to kneel on the extension and her ankles and calves were strapped into place. Then she was forced to lay back with her shoulders on the table and her head hanging over the edge. Straps were tightened across her body above and below her breasts. Her arms were strapped to the table on each side of her body. The extensions were opened wider which cause her now empty pussy and ass hole to be fully opened and exposed. Sneha lifted her head and could see her obscene position in the large mirror mounted above the table.

"Well teach you were not very enthusiastic on your date last night I've been told. You didn't encourage your dance partners enough to sample your charms. You hesitated to piss when you were ordered by your owner. You dropped your slimy vibrator on my floor without permission and your actions with Kimmy have not shown enough fervour to suit me. Apparently, you desire some punishment to help your correct your ways. said Iswarya's mom."

"No Mrs. Simon. I'm sorry. Please don't punish me." begged the bound teacher.

"Call me Mistress teach." ordered Mrs. Simon.

"Yes Mistress." responded Sneha quickly.

"Well, you want one of two things teach. You either want to be punished to help you learn to obey OR you want me to call your daughter down her right this moment so you can explain your position to her. Which is it?"

"Please don't call Geetha down here Mistress."

SMACK The leather tipped rod strikes Sneha's right breast just below the nipple. "I didn't say to tell me what not to do but rather you are to make a choice and beg me to do one of the two".

Her breast was stinging and her legs were already beginning to cramp the reeling teacher had to make a choice immediately. "Please punish me to help me obey Mistress." stuttered Sneha.

"Then punishment it shall be. I wouldn't make too much noise or they might hear something upstairs. (Sneha didn't know the basement was soundproofed.)

Mrs. Simon took the leather tipped rod and began smacking it on Sneha's breasts harder and harder each smack. All around the nipples. Sneha moaned and bit her lip to keep quiet as her breast became red and inflamed. Suddenly the leather smacked very hard directly on her left nipple causing Sneha to gasp. This was swiftly followed by a smack to the right nipple eliciting a small yelp from the trussed-up teacher. The smacking stopped and Abishek moved forward and attached a pair of nipple clamps to her abused swollen nipples. He gave a tug on the chain connecting them to be sure they were on tight. Sneha moaned.

Mrs. Simon moved between Sneha's spread legs and began smacking her swollen mound. "Teach you must really like this you are leaking all over yourself."

The confused teacher didn't know what was happening. She could feel the fires raging inside her but she but her nipples were aching and her legs were cramping unbearably. She felt the leather hitting her mound and shivers went through her with each jolt of pain. Tears flowed from her eyes as the smacking of her pussy went on and on. Finally, it stopped. Her body was on fire inside and out.

"Are you ready to obey teach?" asked Mrs. Simon.

"Yes Mistress", babbled the incoherent teacher.

"Beg Abishek to fuck you in the ass teach." demanded Mrs. Simon. The dazed teacher said. "Please Abishek fuck me in the ass."

SMACK His huge hand slapped the inside of her thigh. What are you supposed to call me bitch?"

"Sir" she blurts. "Please fuck my ass Sir."

Abishek moved between her legs and slowly inserted his hard cock into her ass hole. It was much larger than the plug but with her juices that had been running down her crack he was able to get the head in past her tight ring. Grabbing the chain between her clamped nipples Abishek forced himself forward until he had sunk his entire cock deep in her bowels. Sneha's head trashed back and forth as her ass was stretched and the pain in her cramped legs became more than she could bear.

Once Abishek was all the way in he began to slowly slide in and out watching her ass cling to her cock. He would pull on her nipple chain as he sawed in and out to add to her discomfort. Sneha was beside herself. She didn't like any of this yet she could feel her body getting hotter and hotter. She was petrified that she would orgasm while he fucked her ass and didn't even touch her inflamed pussy. Just as she was beginning to reach the point of no return, she felt Abhishek’s cock shoot gob after gob of hot cum deep in her ass. And involuntary groan escaped her lips as she felt Abishek pull his cock from her stretched ass.

Abishek ordered Kimmy to clean his cock which she did with no hesitation. "See bitch that is how you must respond to avoid more severe punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"One other thing bitch. Remember you must always answer as "Iswarya's pet'. Anymore slipups and the punishment get worse.

"Yes Sir, Iswarya's pet understands."

That's better. Kimmy get teach loose and we will see if she can follow orders.

Kimmy released Sneha from the table. Sneha wanted to scream as she moved her legs from the cramped position.

"Give her a kiss to make her feel better Kimmy". ordered Abishek.

Sneha opened her mouth and accepted with enthusiasm a hot wet kiss from Kimmy. FLASH

"I think it is time we get a good video of you teach. We have enough pictures but I want to have some videos to enjoy. You will do exactly as you are told without hesitation. You will act eager to be involved and you will be smiling when we can see your face. Any questions?"

"No Sir, Iswarya's pet has no questions."

"Good. First Kimmy will fix your make-up and get you all ready."

Sneha sat impassively as Kimmy applied her makeup expertly. Her nipples were still clamped and throbbing. When she looked in the mirror, she saw she was made-up like she used to do her makeup. Her hair while shorter and frosted looked respectable. You could recognize her even with all the changes Iswarya had made. (Hair, exercise., weight loss.) She was glad to look like her old self but then she realized they wanted her to be recognizable in the video.

When Kimmy finished Sneha was told the plot of the video She shuttered and fell to her knees begging not to have to do what they wanted.

Abishek simply waited until Sneha had gained control of herself and said, "Either you do it or we will have to find someone else upstairs to take your place."

Hearing what Abishek said caused Sneha to stop immediately and speak. "Sir Iswarya's pet will do as you order."

"I expect a very good job or we will not hesitate to replace you. Kimmy fix her makeup again and let’s get started."

To be continued...

Back