• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sex Stories with Indian Actress - Galbatorix

Chapter 3 - The House Tour

xlpwp.webp

Iswarya got out of the car and went into the teacher's house leaving the humiliated teacher in the car with her blouse open and skirt around her waist covered in sticky dried chocolate frosty.

Iswarya had warned her not to get any chocolate on her clothes so she couldn't cover herself. Iswarya was already in the house waiting for her. Looking around Sneha knew she could make it to the porch without being seen unless someone happened to be driving down the road. She quickly opened the car door and with her bare ass showing and her blouse flapping she ran to the front door. LOCKED!!

Sneha began ringing the door bell and pounding on the door. As a cool breeze caresses, her totally exposed private parts she was become more and more frantic as she pounded on the door. "Please Ms. Menon let me in."

Iswarya stood behind the locked door watching the frantic teacher pound on the door and beg to be allowed into her own house. She had another surprise for the teacher when she finally opened the door after allowing her to beg for about five minutes.

Iswarya opened the door and quickly flashed a picture of the frantic teacher. FLASH “Where are the packages Mrs. Sneha.? Go get them and use the back door." ordered Iswarya slamming the door in the shocked teachers face.

Damn thought Sneha as she ran back to the car knowing she had been lucky no one had driven by so far. Quickly gathering the packages and her paddle from school Sneha ran to the back gate. As she fumbled with the latch on the gate with her arms filled with packages, she heard the sound of an approaching vehicle. Just as she got the gate open a pickup truck appeared traveling down the road. Sneha quickly ducked behind the fence hoping no one had seen her.

When she reached the back door, it was open and she went in finding Iswarya standing in her kitchen. "Iswarya, I don't want any pictures."

SLAP. "How many times must I tell you to call your superiors by their proper name. And I don't care what you want," responded Iswarya. "Now take everything up to your bedroom and meet me in the bathroom. Hurry."

x7Ui1.jpg

Sneha quickly climbed the stair to her bedroom. She left everything on the bed and headed to the bathroom. When she entered the bathroom and found Iswarya sitting near the double sinks. The shower was running and the bathroom was warm and comfortable.

"Take off your clothes Mrs. Sneha and take a quick shower. Leave the door open."

Sneha slipped off her blouse and skirt and stepped out of her shoes. She stepped into the warm stinging shower. Picking up the soap Sneha began to wash the sticky mess from her body.

xlhn1.jpg

"Soap your breast more Mrs. Sneha." ordered Iswarya.

Sneha blushed as her hands moved to her breasts and massaged more soap into her soft skin. FLASH

"Now Mrs. Sneha. be sure to get all the mess out of your pussy"

Sneha's hands slid down and soaped her pubic area. She worked her fingers into her pussy to be sure she got everything out. FLASH An electric shock went through her body as her finger brushed her clit. What is wrong with me she thought as she quickly pulled her fingers away.

xlvgK.jpg

With a knowing smile Iswarya ordered her teacher to turn off the shower and step out. "Sit up here on the counter Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha climbed up on to the counter wondering what next?

"Spread your legs as wide as you can Mrs. Sneha. "

Sneha was shocked but moved her legs open slightly.

"Mrs. Sneha. I said as wide as you can do you want me to get your paddle?"

Sneha reluctantly spread her legs wide apart.

"Hold that pose Mrs. Sneha." FLASH

Iswarya pulled her chair between her teacher wide spread legs. She reached for a razor and shaving cream which Sneha had not noticed.

"Please Ms. Menon don't do this to me." begged the teacher. "This is evil."

"Shut up Mrs. Sneha." said Iswarya as she covered her luscious pubs with shaving cream.

The touch made her jump. Sneha had never been touched there by another woman and the touch was so much different than her husband's groping.

Iswarya worked the shaving cream into the thick bush.

Sneha felt her nipple stiffen and a very warm feeling flowed through her body as Iswarya slowly and carefully slid the razor through her womanly hair. Over and over the razor moved over her pussy. Iswarya was touching and pulling her teachers pussy as she shaved it entirely bare. When all the hair was gone Iswarya took a warm washcloth and cleaned away the remaining shaving cream.

xlUjq.jpg

Iswarya stepped back. "Smile Mrs. Sneha. " FLASH "Spread your pussy lips Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha knew she had no choice as she reaches her hands down and spread her pussy lips open for her demanding student. FLASH

"Mrs. Sneha. is your pussy dripping?" asked Iswarya as she saw the moisture in her teacher’s spread pussy. Iswarya held a mirror for her humiliated teacher, "Here take a close look Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha looked at her bare wet pussy and cried with humiliation. She looked so strange and her body was betraying her.

"I expect you to keep it looking like this all the time. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Menon", sobbed the teacher.

"Now sit down here", said Iswarya motioning to a chair.

"You’re not going to shave my head, are you? cried the panicked teacher.

"Of course, not Mrs. Sneha. just a nice haircut. Cutting hair is a hobby of mine and I think you will look sexier with a shorter style." Iswarya picked up a comb and scissors and Sneha’s shoulder length hair began to fall to the floor. Sneha couldn't see what was happening but a lot of hair was coming off.

After about ten minutes of cutting and clipping Iswarya ordered Sneha to look in the mirror. She didn't even recognize herself. She looked ten years younger and with the shaved pussy very hot. She couldn't believe her eyes. FLASH

xuTcl.jpg

Iswarya handed Sneha the collar. "Put this on Mrs. Sneha." This is to be with you at all times. If you are alone, you are to be wearing it and when you are not alone it must be in your purse in case, I want you to put it on.

"Yes Ms. Menon" answered the confused teacher as she buckled the collar around her neck. FLASH

Iswarya attached her leash to Sneha's collar. "Give a tour of your home Mrs. Sneha."

"Yes Ms. Menon" answered the collared teacher moving toward the door.

She was stopped short of the door by the leash. "On your knees Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha dropped to her knees.

xuYxA.jpg

"Now give me the tour."

The humiliated teacher turned and began crawling through the bedroom door on the end of a leash held by one of her students. How she wished she had never posed for those pictures.

"Let’s start in the basement and work our way back to hear Mrs. Sneha." ordered Iswarya now that she was in total control.

Sneha carefully negotiated her way down two flights of stairs into the basement.

Crawling down steps was difficult. Once they got into the basement the concrete in the area beyond the finished portion was cold and hard. Mrs. Sneha. was shivering in her naked state.

xu1Xh.jpg

Iswarya left her kneeling there while she examined the area for possible use later. When she finished Iswarya ordered her into the finished area. Iswarya looked around and the ordered her teacher to crawl up the stairs.

Following her teacher up the steps she admired her swaying breasts and enjoyed watching her ass as she crawled up the stairs. "Your ass moves nicely Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha wanted to become invisible. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. It just kept getting worse and worse as she followed the orders of her student who had under her control.

A quick tour of the first floor with the teacher crawling from room to room was further humiliation for the teacher. "Let's see the garage Mrs. Sneha."

She crawled into the garage on the end of her leash. Iswarya again left her in the center of the garage. She examined the garage in detail as her teacher was shivering in the center of her cold unheated garage. Iswarya found the button to open the garage door and push it causing the door to open. Iswarya tossed the car keys to Sneha and ordered, "Crawl out and drive the car into the garage.

Sneha picked up the keys and crawled out of the safety of her garage into her driveway and up into her car. She drove the car into the garage and crawled out as Iswarya left the door open. "Mrs. Sneha. you are shivering. Don't you like the cool fall air?"

wg2ar.jpg

"I am very sensitive to cold Ms. Menon"

"So, I see," said Iswarya reaching and pinching Sneha's stiff nipple.

"Let's go upstairs now Mrs. Sneha."

The teacher was aware that she would again be displaying her charms as the she crawled up the stairs before her student. She wished there was a way to avoid this but she knew there wasn't. She crawled up the stairs.

"Let’s go back to your room Mrs. Sneha.' I want to look through your clothes too."

To Be Continued

@Galbatorix U can pick Pics from my Thread for Mistress Iswarya Menon

Chapter 4 - Playing with my Vibrator

3jX5N.jpg

As they entered bedroom Iswarya ordered the collared teacher to kneel in the center of the room. Iswarya proceeded one drawer at a time to go through all the drawers in the room. Some of the drawers contained clothes of her husband's which Iswarya paid very little attention to. In the first of Mrs. Sneha's drawers were panties and bras. All of these were dumped on the bed and after going through them Iswarya threw all of them on the floor. "These all go Mrs. Sneha."
3jPIp.jpg

Sneha was very embarrassed to be kneeling watching a relative stranger go through her most intimate things.

The next drawer contained garter belts, girdles, stocking, pantyhose and socks. All the pantyhose were thrown on the pile on the floor. One girdle, which was a size smaller than the others, was kept while the others were thrown on the pile. The garter belts, stockings, socks and girdle were replaced in the drawer.

The next drawer contained t-shirts and shorts for the gym. Iswarya ordered Sneha to stand and try on each pair of shorts and the t-shirts. She kept three t-shirts and two pairs of shorts and the rest went on to the pile on the floor.

The fourth drawer was for sweaters. Again, Sneha was required to try on each sweater and only three of the tightest were put back in the drawer.

The last drawer was night gowns and robes. These were all thrown on the floor except for a tiny Victoria's Secret ensemble which Sneha said had been purchased by her husband for her. Iswarya had Sneha put it on.

It was very tight fitting over her 35c breasts and hardly held them in, while the bottom was a thong type garment which disappeared the crack of her nicely rounded ass. The front panel was very narrow and the outline of the lips of her bare pussy were clearly visible. It actually made her feel more naked dressed this way than when she was actually naked. FLASH

Sneha had her strip again and put the outfit back in the drawer. Then she moved to the shoe rack on the back of the door and began going through her shoes. All flats were immediately added to the pile. When she was finished there were three pairs of heels. One pair of 3" black, one pair of 3" brown, and one pair of 3" red. "Are these all of your shoes Mrs. Sneha.?"

Sneha replied," There are some gym shoes in the bottom of the closet and several shoe boxes on the shelf in the closet Ms. Menon".

Iswarya moved to the closet and quickly sorted the gym shoes, keeping two pair and add the rest to the pile. The shoe boxes added one pair of 3" sandals to the shoe rack and one pair 4" white heels, and a pair of 5" black spike heels. "Mrs. Sneha. where did you get these?"

3jZ88.jpg

I wore them with a Halloween costume last year Ms. Menon and they hurt my feet the whole night."

"Put them on now," said Iswarya tossing them to the kneeling teacher. "Now stand-up Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha stood and on wobbling legs blushed as her student moved slowly around her examining her from every angle.

"They look very nice Mrs. Sneha. They make your long legs even more shapely and they really cause your ass to be more inviting. Walk around."

Sneha carefully moved around the room. She felt like she was parading like some kind of prostitute. She was aware of her ass swaying from side to side as she attempted to walk in the impossibly high heels. Her breasts bounced slightly with each step. Her feet hurt immediately and much to her dismay; she felt a stirring in her bare pussy. 'What is wrong with me' her mind screamed. "Ms. Menon, I can't walk in these."

3jrZb.jpg

Don't worry Mrs. Sneha. you will be getting a lot of practice. Stand over here next to me Mrs. Sneha.", said Sneha as she began going through Sneha's clothes in the closet.

Iswarya had Sneha try on many things from her closet and many were added to the pile while a few were returned to hangers and several skirts, blouses and jackets were placed in a separate pile on the chair. Her make-up was next and only very bright shades dark shades were kept, all the rest went on the pile, which was quite large by now.

The last place to be gone through was the night stand next to the bed. Sneha had hoped Iswarya wouldn't go through that because her vibrator was in that drawer along with a very sexy book she had been reading. No one had ever seen the vibrator, not even her husband. She had ordered it from a catalogue about two years ago and kept in safely hidden in the drawer. With Sneha standing at her side Iswarya opened the drawer. She removed several items like flashlight, hair clips, birth control-pills etc. until she got to the back and she pulled out the book. "The Story of O". Iswarya tossed the book aside for the moment not knowing its contents and reached in and pulled out her teacher's vibrator. Flicking the switch, it came to life. "Do you use this often Mrs. Sneha.?" asked the smiling teenager.

3jzD1.jpg

"Only when my husband is away Ms. Menon."

"How often do you use it when he is away?" demanded Iswarya.

3jy2J.webp
"Almost every night", replied the crimson teacher.

"Lay on the bed and show me how you use it Mrs. Sneha.", said Iswarya as she took a seat at the end of the bed.

Her hands couldn't move, they were frozen and her mind refused to allow her to obey. This was too much.

"MRS. SNEHA."

Jarring her mind from the deep freeze Sneha begged. "Please Ms. Menon, I can’t do this."

"Can't or won't Mrs. Sneha.?"

"I can't "

"Either you do it or I'm out of here with the old AND the new pictures. Your little secret is public knowledge by Monday."

The stunned teacher slowly moves the vibrator to her mound. Keeping her legs closed she moves the vibrator slowly over her stomach and thighs.

"Come on Mrs. Sneha. open those legs and let me see you in action."

Sneha tries to concentrate. With her husband out of town so much her vibrator has become her main source of pleasure. She slowly spreads her legs and slides her vibrator over her bare pussy. FLASH

3j5UK.jpg

A shudder passes through the masturbating teacher as she realizes her fate is sealed. She closed her eyes and began sliding the vibrator up and down her wet slit. With her other hand she massages her breasts and begins to pinch her nipples. FLASH

Her body has a mind of its own now as her hands work over her breasts and slide the vibrator deep into her dripping hole. FLASH. Her pussy feels so different being shaved and the sensations caused by the vibrator seemed more intense than ever. Her breathing becomes faster and her hands are now pinching and twisting her swollen nipples. The vibrator moves faster and faster in and out over her clit. FLASH

She feels her juices running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass over her asshole. Her nipples are pulled and twisted away from her body as she begins to raise her hips to get the vibrator deeper into her pussy. FLASH

Her body is covered with perspiration. Her eyes are closed. The vibrator is slamming in and out of her swollen pussy. She forgets completely her predicament and her entire mind centers on the vibrating plastic sliding in and out of her hole. FLASH. In and out. In and Out.

Suddenly Iswarya reaches out and pulls the vibrator form her teacher's pulsing pussy.

"Whatttttt"

"Mrs. Sneha. I want you to understand that you are totally under my control. When you cum, when you eat, when you use the bathroom, what you wear, where you go, everything about your life is now under my control. With these pictures I really own you, body and soul. Do you understand Mrs. Sneha.?"

Suddenly the totality of her situation falls heavily on her. Her life is ruined. She no longer controls herself. All because of her youthful stupidity.

"Don't worry Mrs. Sneha. as long as you do everything, I tell you this will be between us. Of course, if you displease me, I might be forced to show these new pictures to someone."

"I'm yours Ms. Menon just please don't let anyone see those pictures", begged the defeated, horny teacher.

"Now Mrs. Sneha. I want you to clean up the mess in the bathroom, pack all the clothes and things on the floor and take them to the basement, then fix me something to eat. You only need to set one place at the table and keep your heels on at all times."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

One more thing Mrs. Sneha., don't you dare touch yourself, ever, without my permission. You have already earned some punishment by forgetting to show proper respect earlier.

"Now get moving, " said Iswarya picking up the discarded book and going down to the living room.

To Be Continued

Last edited:
Chapter 4 - Playing with my Vibrator

3jX5N.jpg

As they entered bedroom Iswarya ordered the collared teacher to kneel in the center of the room. Iswarya proceeded one drawer at a time to go through all the drawers in the room. Some of the drawers contained clothes of her husband's which Iswarya paid very little attention to. In the first of Mrs. Sneha's drawers were panties and bras. All of these were dumped on the bed and after going through them Iswarya threw all of them on the floor. "These all go Mrs. Sneha."
3jPIp.jpg

Sneha was very embarrassed to be kneeling watching a relative stranger go through her most intimate things.

The next drawer contained garter belts, girdles, stocking, pantyhose and socks. All the pantyhose were thrown on the pile on the floor. One girdle, which was a size smaller than the others, was kept while the others were thrown on the pile. The garter belts, stockings, socks and girdle were replaced in the drawer.

The next drawer contained t-shirts and shorts for the gym. Iswarya ordered Sneha to stand and try on each pair of shorts and the t-shirts. She kept three t-shirts and two pairs of shorts and the rest went on to the pile on the floor.

The fourth drawer was for sweaters. Again, Sneha was required to try on each sweater and only three of the tightest were put back in the drawer.

The last drawer was night gowns and robes. These were all thrown on the floor except for a tiny Victoria's Secret ensemble which Sneha said had been purchased by her husband for her. Iswarya had Sneha put it on.

It was very tight fitting over her 35c breasts and hardly held them in, while the bottom was a thong type garment which disappeared the crack of her nicely rounded ass. The front panel was very narrow and the outline of the lips of her bare pussy were clearly visible. It actually made her feel more naked dressed this way than when she was actually naked. FLASH

Sneha had her strip again and put the outfit back in the drawer. Then she moved to the shoe rack on the back of the door and began going through her shoes. All flats were immediately added to the pile. When she was finished there were three pairs of heels. One pair of 3" black, one pair of 3" brown, and one pair of 3" red. "Are these all of your shoes Mrs. Sneha.?"

Sneha replied," There are some gym shoes in the bottom of the closet and several shoe boxes on the shelf in the closet Ms. Menon".

Iswarya moved to the closet and quickly sorted the gym shoes, keeping two pair and add the rest to the pile. The shoe boxes added one pair of 3" sandals to the shoe rack and one pair 4" white heels, and a pair of 5" black spike heels. "Mrs. Sneha. where did you get these?"

3jZ88.jpg

I wore them with a Halloween costume last year Ms. Menon and they hurt my feet the whole night."

"Put them on now," said Iswarya tossing them to the kneeling teacher. "Now stand-up Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha stood and on wobbling legs blushed as her student moved slowly around her examining her from every angle.

"They look very nice Mrs. Sneha. They make your long legs even more shapely and they really cause your ass to be more inviting. Walk around."

Sneha carefully moved around the room. She felt like she was parading like some kind of prostitute. She was aware of her ass swaying from side to side as she attempted to walk in the impossibly high heels. Her breasts bounced slightly with each step. Her feet hurt immediately and much to her dismay; she felt a stirring in her bare pussy. 'What is wrong with me' her mind screamed. "Ms. Menon, I can't walk in these."

3jrZb.jpg

Don't worry Mrs. Sneha. you will be getting a lot of practice. Stand over here next to me Mrs. Sneha.", said Sneha as she began going through Sneha's clothes in the closet.

Iswarya had Sneha try on many things from her closet and many were added to the pile while a few were returned to hangers and several skirts, blouses and jackets were placed in a separate pile on the chair. Her make-up was next and only very bright shades dark shades were kept, all the rest went on the pile, which was quite large by now.

The last place to be gone through was the night stand next to the bed. Sneha had hoped Iswarya wouldn't go through that because her vibrator was in that drawer along with a very sexy book she had been reading. No one had ever seen the vibrator, not even her husband. She had ordered it from a catalogue about two years ago and kept in safely hidden in the drawer. With Sneha standing at her side Iswarya opened the drawer. She removed several items like flashlight, hair clips, birth control-pills etc. until she got to the back and she pulled out the book. "The Story of O". Iswarya tossed the book aside for the moment not knowing its contents and reached in and pulled out her teacher's vibrator. Flicking the switch, it came to life. "Do you use this often Mrs. Sneha.?" asked the smiling teenager.

3jzD1.jpg

"Only when my husband is away Ms. Menon."

"How often do you use it when he is away?" demanded Iswarya.

3jy2J.webp
"Almost every night", replied the crimson teacher.

"Lay on the bed and show me how you use it Mrs. Sneha.", said Iswarya as she took a seat at the end of the bed.

Her hands couldn't move, they were frozen and her mind refused to allow her to obey. This was too much.

"MRS. SNEHA."

Jarring her mind from the deep freeze Sneha begged. "Please Ms. Menon, I can’t do this."

"Can't or won't Mrs. Sneha.?"

"I can't "

"Either you do it or I'm out of here with the old AND the new pictures. Your little secret is public knowledge by Monday."

The stunned teacher slowly moves the vibrator to her mound. Keeping her legs closed she moves the vibrator slowly over her stomach and thighs.

"Come on Mrs. Sneha. open those legs and let me see you in action."

Sneha tries to concentrate. With her husband out of town so much her vibrator has become her main source of pleasure. She slowly spreads her legs and slides her vibrator over her bare pussy. FLASH

3j5UK.jpg

A shudder passes through the masturbating teacher as she realizes her fate is sealed. She closed her eyes and began sliding the vibrator up and down her wet slit. With her other hand she massages her breasts and begins to pinch her nipples. FLASH

Her body has a mind of its own now as her hands work over her breasts and slide the vibrator deep into her dripping hole. FLASH. Her pussy feels so different being shaved and the sensations caused by the vibrator seemed more intense than ever. Her breathing becomes faster and her hands are now pinching and twisting her swollen nipples. The vibrator moves faster and faster in and out over her clit. FLASH

She feels her juices running out of her pussy and down the crack of her ass over her asshole. Her nipples are pulled and twisted away from her body as she begins to raise her hips to get the vibrator deeper into her pussy. FLASH

Her body is covered with perspiration. Her eyes are closed. The vibrator is slamming in and out of her swollen pussy. She forgets completely her predicament and her entire mind centers on the vibrating plastic sliding in and out of her hole. FLASH. In and out. In and Out.

Suddenly Iswarya reaches out and pulls the vibrator form her teacher's pulsing pussy.

"Whatttttt"

"Mrs. Sneha. I want you to understand that you are totally under my control. When you cum, when you eat, when you use the bathroom, what you wear, where you go, everything about your life is now under my control. With these pictures I really own you, body and soul. Do you understand Mrs. Sneha.?"

Suddenly the totality of her situation falls heavily on her. Her life is ruined. She no longer controls herself. All because of her youthful stupidity.

"Don't worry Mrs. Sneha. as long as you do everything, I tell you this will be between us. Of course, if you displease me, I might be forced to show these new pictures to someone."

"I'm yours Ms. Menon just please don't let anyone see those pictures", begged the defeated, horny teacher.

"Now Mrs. Sneha. I want you to clean up the mess in the bathroom, pack all the clothes and things on the floor and take them to the basement, then fix me something to eat. You only need to set one place at the table and keep your heels on at all times."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

One more thing Mrs. Sneha., don't you dare touch yourself, ever, without my permission. You have already earned some punishment by forgetting to show proper respect earlier.

"Now get moving, " said Iswarya picking up the discarded book and going down to the living room.

To Be Continued
Waiting for your update bro

Chapter 5 - The new CV

Iswarya went down to the living room and made herself comfortable. She turned on the TV and put the book on the table next to the couch.

Sneha made her way to the bathroom and cleaned up all the hair and wiped down the sink and counter. She was very frustrated and wanted to finish what she had started but she was afraid of Iswarya. Iswarya had shown no signs of compassion and Sneha did not want to anger her. Her feet really started to hurt in these ridiculous heels but again she had to wear them.

After cleaning the bathroom, she moved to her bedroom which was piled with her clothes and other personal items. She didn't have any boxes or anything, so she had to go down the stairs to the kitchen to get garbage bags.

K37NT.jpg

"How is it coming Mrs. Sneha?" yelled Iswarya from the living room. "Don't be too long, I'm getting hungry." Sneha hurried back up the stairs and threw all her things in garbage bags. There were six bags. That meant 3 trips all the way to the basement. 'My poor feet," thought Sneha.

After making the three trips Sneha's feet were throbbing in the 5" heels but she moved on to the kitchen. 'What would Iswarya like to eat?' wondered the horny teacher. All teenagers love hamburgers and French fries. so, she made two burgers and a batch of fries. As she cooked, she realized that she was hungry too. Sneha went to set the table and remembered that Iswarya had said only one plate. ' Where will I eat?' thought Sneha. When dinner was prepared, and one place set Sneha called.

K3J89.jpg

Iswarya to the kitchen. "Ms. Menon dinner is ready."

As Iswarya entered the kitchen, she saw her once respected teacher standing naked next to the table ready to serve her dinner. It brought a smile to her face. "Stand here next to me Mrs. Sneha while I eat.," said Iswarya as she sat down at the table.

The hungry teacher stood on painful feet next to Iswarya as she began to eat the delicious smelling food.

"Get me a coke Mrs. Sneha."

"I only have Pepsi Ms. Menon."

"From now on buy Coke."

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"This is pretty good Mrs. Sneha Would you like a fry?"

"Yes please Ms. Menon."

"Spread your legs."

A confused Sneha cautiously spread her legs.

Iswarya took a French fry and slid it between Sneha's legs through her pussy. Then she moved it to Sneha's lips. "Here Mrs. Sneha"

The shocked teacher held her lips closed as she turned red at the intimate touch of her student and the thought of what she was being asked to do.

J2Fs4.jpg

"Open wide Mrs. Sneha now."

Sneha opened her mouth and Iswarya stuffed the soaked French fry in. "Now chew Mrs. Sneha."

The horrified teacher tried not to throw up as she chewed the pussy dipped fry.

"Here Mrs. Sneha you dip the next one."

In a daze Sneha took the fry from Iswarya and slid it through her pussy (FLASH) and then put it in her mouth.

"Want some burger Mrs. Sneha?"

"No," whispered the defeated teacher, shaking her head violently from side to side. "Here you go, " said Iswarya, handing her teacher a large piece of hamburger. "Dip it first Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha did as she was ordered but she was very near to throwing up from the taste and the humiliation of having to do this disgusting thing.

"Clean up Mrs. Sneha and meet me in the living room. Bring a measuring tape, paper and pencil. And don't be all day."

Sneha quickly cleaned up and got a tape, pencil and paper from the drawer and went into the living room.

"Stand here in front of me," said Iswarya as she watched her naked teacher move across the room.

Taking the tape, she began to take her teacher's measurements. "Write down what I tell you Mrs. Sneha."

Taking her measurements. "Chest, 35; Waist, 23; Hips, 33. Not bad Mrs. Sneha" Then Iswarya said, "Spread your legs Mrs. Sneha" Reaching into the V formed by her teacher's spread legs, Iswarya measured Sneha's in seam to a point three inches above Sneha's knee. "Length 9"

"Mrs. Sneha, tomorrow you are to take all of the skirts and dresses we put on the chair upstairs and shorten them to a length of 9". You are also to remove the top button on all the blouses and dresses which we saved."

3jPIp.jpg

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"Tell me Mrs. Sneha, did you like your dinner?"

" No Ms. Menon, I did not like it."

"Too bad. You better learn to like that taste Mrs. Sneha."

"Is your husband good in bed Mrs. Sneha?"

"Yes Ms. Menon."
Sneha was very embarrassed discussing her husband and their sex lives with a student.

"Does he fuck you in the ass Mrs. Sneha?"

"Absolutely not. I have never had anything in my ass."

Iswarya smiled. "Do you like sex Mrs. Sneha?

The naked teacher standing before her fully dressed student couldn't believe Iswarya was asking her these questions. " Yes Ms. Menon."

"Do you suck your husband's cock Mrs. Sneha?"

With a very red face, "Yes," whispered the embarrassed teacher.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes Ms. Menon."

"Do you swallow his cum?"

"No, that's disgusting. Please don't ask me these questions."

"Have you ever cheated on your husband?"

"No"

"Before you were married how many men fucked you Mrs. Sneha?"

Standing naked with a shaved pussy now very wet, Sneha mentally counted her sex partners. "3".

"Did you suck them too Mrs. Sneha?"

"Yes."

"You like to suck cock Mrs. Sneha?"

"No, but they wanted it, and I loved them."

"But you really like to suck cock don't you Mrs. Sneha?"

"Yes," whispered Sneha.

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?"

"NO"

"Have you had sex with a woman?"

"No. I think that is terrible."

"Have you ever kissed a woman?"

"No"

The questioning went on for over an hour.

"I'm really tired, Mrs. Sneha and we have a big day tomorrow. You will be expanding your horizons. Let's go upstairs.”

When they got into the bedroom, Iswarya noticed the stuff they had bought at the store. "Take the carrots and cucumbers to the fridge and hurry back." While Sneha was off doing that Iswarya cut 2 two-foot sections of rope and screwed eye screws into the end of one of the dowel rods and one in the center. When Sneha came back Iswarya ordered her to kneel on the floor. Then Iswarya had Sneha reach between her legs and she tied each wrist to ankle. This forced Sneha face down into the carpet and put her ass high in the air. She then attached each ankle to the end of the dowel rod spreading her legs wide. "Now Mrs. Sneha this position serves two purposes. I don't want you to be playing with yourself tonight and I am going to use your paddle on your ass so that you remember to show me the proper respect and obey without question."

J21jr.jpg

Iswarya picked up the paddle. SMACK. "One."

"Owwww. Please Ms. Menon I'm sorry"

SMACK "Two".

Her ass was on fire. Tears popped from her eyes. "Pleaseeeeeeee"

SMACK "Three."

"OOOOOOwwwwwwwwwww"

Iswarya smiled as her teacher's ass reddened.

SMACK "Four" SMACK "Five".

"That's all for tonight Mrs. Sneha. Thank me for teaching you respect."

"Thank you, Ms. Menon." sobbed a broken humiliated teacher with a hot burning.
ass.

Iswarya moved to the bed, removed her clothes and climbed in leaving her teacher tied and sobbing on the floor.

"Good night Mrs. Sneha"

To Be Continued!!

Chapter 6 - Preparation for Shopping

Iswarya woke up around 8:30 to the sound of her teacher whimpering from the floor next to the bed. Getting up and walking around the bed she found Sneha sitting against the bed with her knees pulled up and spread wide with her wrists tied to her ankles. Her eyes were red, and her face was tear streaked.

J2Yks.jpg

"What's wrong Mrs. Sneha?"
LPi4z.jpg

Sneha looked up and saw Iswarya's naked body for the first time. She thought she was beautiful. About 5'4"...not much over 100#. Her breasts were about 34b and she had a narrow waist and slim hips. "I can't do this, Iswarya. It is too much for me to bear. Most everyone will understand why I posed for those pictures."

"Well Mrs. Sneha let's look at these pictures," said Iswarya as she moved to the night stand for the Polaroids. " Now I wonder how you will explain this one," said Iswarya showing Sneha a picture of her spreading the lips of her newly shaven pussy. "And how about this one. I bet you can't explain it too," Iswarya said, showing her the picture of her masturbating with her vibrator. The look on her face proved she was enjoying every bit of it.

xbUh8.jpg

3j5UK.jpg

Sneha knew she was lost and broke into wracking sobs. Her breasts heaving as she lost control of herself.

"Now Mrs. Sneha, what do you want to do?"

"Please Iswarya don't show those to anyone. I will do as you ask."

"Well first I guess you didn't learn respect yesterday so we will start the day with a reminder." Iswarya grabbed the end of the dowel rod and turned the sobbing teacher over onto her knee with her face back on the carpet.

"Please Ms. Menon. I'm sorry. I'll do better I promise."

"I should hope so Mrs. Sneha but you do deserve to be punished don't you?"

Sneha didn't know what to say. She wanted to please this demented student but she didn't want to paddle again.

"Mrs. Sneha, you do deserve to be punished isn't that correct?"

In a soft whimpering voice,"Yes Ms. Menon."

"Good. Then beg me to paddle your ass so you can learn to be more respectful."

"Please Ms. Menon, paddle my ass," sobbed the defeated teacher.

How many swats do you think you deserve Mrs. Sneha?

"Don't make me do this. Just get it over with."

"How Many Mrs. Sneha?

"One, " said the embarrassed teacher.

"I think three is more in order but since you said one we will make it four.
Count each one Mrs. Sneha"

SWAT

"One" shouted Sneha.

SWAT

"TWO" cried the tied kneeling teacher. There was no escape.

SWAT

"THREE" screamed the sobbing teacher. Her ass was on fire. "Please Ms. Menon no more."

SWAT

"FOUR" wailed Sneha as her ass quivered.

Iswarya again used the dowel rod to turn Sneha back over so that she was now sitting painfully on her hot red ass. "What is this Mrs. Sneha?" asked Iswarya as she slid her finger into her teacher's very wet slit. "Do you like having your ass paddled?"

The humiliated teacher could not reply.

LPj7Q.jpg

Iswarya united Sneha's wrists from her ankles and the humiliated teacher straightened her legs and worked out the kinks.

"Mrs. Sneha, I want you to fix me some toast for breakfast while I shower. No touching that pussy either. And put your heels back on. Now get moving," ordered Iswarya swatting her teacher's red sore ass.

"I need to use the bathroom", said Sneha.

"Go and make my toast. Maybe if you're good I'll let you pee-pee later."

Sneha moved down to the kitchen and Iswarya took a nice leisurely shower and followed later wearing only a towel. When she walked into the kitchen she found Sneha sitting gingerly at the table with a cup of coffee. "Who gave you permission to sit? And who gave you permission to have coffee?"

Sneha jumped up, "I didn't think. I'm sorry Ms. Menon." "Dump that coffee and bend over the table right NOW."

Sneha moved quickly and dumped the coffee into the sink and returned and bent her body over the table not wanting to anger Iswarya anymore.

"All the way flat. Smash your breasts on the table." said Iswarya pushing on Sneha's back. "Spread your legs out to the table legs."

Sneha did as ordered but this position, with the 5" heels on, put a real strain on her legs.

"Now stay there while I eat my breakfast and decide what to do about your repeated forgetfulness. Didn't I tell you I would need permission from me for EVERYTHING?"

"Yes Ms. Menon. I forgot Ms. Menon."

Iswarya sat down and ate her toast and drank the coffee her teacher had so graciously made for her.

Sneha meanwhile was becoming very aware of the pressure this position placed on her full bladder. Her legs began to ache and after a time her thighs began to quiver from the need to relieve herself and the strain. "Ms. Menon, may I please go to the bathroom?"

"Be quiet, I'm eating my breakfast. Another demonstration of your lack of respect, interrupting my meal with your silly needs."

The teacher shut up and concentrated on controlling her need to use the bathroom. She tried very hard not to visualise the position she was in her own kitchen.

Iswarya finished eating and began walking around the kitchen. FLASH Sneha cringed as she imagined what that picture would show. She could hear Iswarya opening drawers.

SMACK The wooden spoon connected with her upturned ass. Sneha jumped and her hands flew back to protect her sore ass.

LPj7Q.jpg

Get your hands out of the way Mrs. Sneha You must learn to be respectful and obey your instructions. SMACK.

Sneha cried out, "I'm sorry Ms. Menon."

SMACK

The spanking continued for ten smacks and then Iswarya said to the sobbing teacher,"Do you still need to use the bathroom Mrs. Sneha?"

"Yes I do Ms. Menon," answered the red assed teacher. She hoped that was not being disrespectful.

Iswarya grabs the leash and pulls the teacher to the back door. "Let's go out here so my pet can go potty."

Sneha couldn't believe she actually expected her to go to the bathroom outside in front of her. Iswarya led the stunned teacher to the middle of the yard and said,"If you have to go you better do it here because this is your only chance until we get back from shopping Mrs. Sneha"

"Ms. Menon, Please I can't do this," said Sneha, her bladder growing in distress.

"Well then we can wait until tonight when we get home," said Iswarya tugging the leash. Sneha didn't know what to do. She could hold it until tonight. She needed to use a bathroom but her tormentor wouldn't permit it. She had to go. "Wait."

"Yes".

"I'll do it."

"Go on. I don't have all day." Iswarya was getting chilled wrapped only in a towel but she knew the naked teacher felt the chill even more which stimulated her need.

Sneha tried to figure a graceful way to do this humiliating act but soon the need overcame the planning and she simply spread her legs and squatted releasing her full bladder on the grass in her own backyard under the watchful eye of her mentor. FLASH

LPtKs.jpg

Having satisfied her need the red-faced teacher said, "I'm finished Ms. Menon." with her eyes lowered.

"Let's go get ready. I plan to make good use of your credit cards today Mrs. Sneha. You need some new things to wear since so much of your wardrobe has been packed away." Pulling the leash, Iswarya led her teacher back into the house.

"Take a shower and meet me in your room," ordered Iswarya. "And don't be playing with that dripping pussy."

After a quick shower Sneha entered her bedroom to find Iswarya sitting on her bed wearing jeans and a sweatshirt .

"Sit her Mrs. Sneha I'll fix your hair and make-up for you." Iswarya styled her hair and made-up her face with much more make-up than she normally wore. Looking in a mirror Sneha saw a person she hardly recognized. Let's get you dressed now Mrs. Sneha. Put these on," said Iswarya, handing her a black garter belt and smoke coloured stockings.

"May I sit on the bed Ms. Menon?" asked Sneha trying to avoid any further spankings.

"Of course Mrs. Sneha" said Iswarya as she watched her teacher slide the stocking up her legs. Put your heels back on too Mrs. Sneha until we can buy you new ones."

Sneha clipped the stockings to the garter belt and slipped her aching feet into the 5" heels. Glancing in the mirror Sneha could see the garter belt and stocking highlighted her shaved pussy like a picture frame.

"Mrs. Sneha since you haven't had a chance to alter your clothing yet we need to find you something appropriate to wear.

"Ms. Menon, those clothes will be too small for me."

"I know. You wear all your clothes too loose fitting Mrs. Sneha" Iswarya led her teacher into an adjacent room and picked out a very tight, very very short skirt that barely covered the tops of her stockings and a crop top that hugged her breasts. Her nipples were clearly visible and the bottoms of her breasts were barely covered. FLASH

LPMar.jpg

The outfit said slut. Looking in the mirror Sneha knew she was going to spend the day tugging the top and skirt down to maintain any dignity at all. She of course was not permitted panties or bra. Anyone who saw her would not recognize her easily. Iswarya handed her sunglasses and now no one would know her for sure. "Put your collar in your purse and let's get moving Mrs. Sneha"

Chapter 7 - Sneha's Big Shopping Day

Iswarya drove the "well" dressed teacher out of her neighborhood. She had decided that it would be necessary to travel across town to a mall about 40 miles from home to ensure that no one would recognize the teacher. When they arrived and had parked the car Sneha was reminded that she was to follow 2 paces behind and speak only when given permission.

As Sneha began moving across the parking lot she realised just how exposed she was. The skirt barely covered her bare thighs above her stockings and her breasts moved freely under the short crop top. The heels made her ass sway invitingly. She wanted to go back to the car and hide herself but she knew she couldn't do that. With the new pictures that Iswarya had she was hers for as long as she wanted her.

LPMar.jpg

The first stop was at the Victoria's Secret store. Iswarya picked out a red leotard one size too small, two pairs of black spandex shorts, again one size too small and several camisoles in various colours. Iswarya led Sneha to the changing room and instructed her, "Try on each article and come out to show me how it looks."

LPRHx.webp

Sneha moved into the changing room and removed her clothing. She put on the leotard which was clearly too tight and rode up into her ass crack and hugged her bare pussy. She struggled into the too tight spandex and opened the door expecting to see Iswarya. But Iswarya was nowhere to be seen. Cautiously she moved to the door of the changing area and saw Iswarya across the store looking at bras. She waited for Iswarya to see her thinking she would come over and look at the outfit. When Iswarya spotted her she waved for her to come to her. Red faced Sneha walked across the store in the too tight exercise outfit. When she got to Iswarya she was ordered to turn and show the salesgirl how she looked. "That looks a little uncomfortable," said the clerk.

LPVR4.jpg

"She likes it that way don't you Mrs. Sneha?"

The humiliated teacher answered "Yes Ms. Menon."

"Good. Go put your stockings and skirt on and try on the camisoles."

The red faced teacher turned and hurried back to the safety of the changing area. She again dressed in the garter belt, stockings skirt and heels. She put on a black camisoles which covered her better than the top she had worn into the store. She was again forced to prance on her heels across the store and model for Iswarya and the sales girl. "Now that fits well," commented the salesgirl.

"Get a smaller size and try it on Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha got a smaller size and after trying it on and modelling for Iswarya and the sales girl she was told to get one of each colour in the smaller size.

When Sneha had changed back into her short crop top, she came out of the changing area and went to Iswarya in the bra department.

LP9O2.jpg

"What size do you wear Mrs. Sneha?"

"35c Ms. Menon" whispered the embarrassed teacher in front of the salesgirl.

"We'll take this one," said Iswarya, handing Sneha a 34b bra. Then Iswarya moved across the store to corsets and girdles. "Do you have those measurements Mrs. Sneha?"

Yes, Ms. Menon she answered, handing her the paper from her purse. "Chest, 35; Waist, 23; Hips, 33". Looking through the corsets she found one size 21" waist. Then she found a body shaper with measurement 34b, 21, 31. "Get these too." Iswarya also handed her teacher several garter belts in various colours and several different colours of stockings.

Sneha took all her purchases to the check out and a different sales clerk began to ring up her purchases. "Oh I think this is the wrong size Ma'am. It looks too small for you." she said as she was ringing the body shaper.

"She likes them tight," answered Iswarya for the bewildered teacher. She had never spent this much money shopping for herself in her life and she knew they were just beginning.

The next stop was a store which was very popular with teenage girls. Iswarya forced Sneha to try on and model for her and a young salesgirl several skirts, blouses, dresses and sweaters. She spent over $400.00 on clothing which was respectable for a teenage girl but slightly out of place for a middle aged school teacher.

"This will all go along with your new 'younger' image Mrs. Sneha" Sneha knew she would feel ridiculous wearing these clothes to school but at least she wouldn't get fired for wearing them.

Sneha was now loaded down with packages as they moved down the mall. As they passed the food court Iswarya decided she was hungry. She sat down and ordered Mrs. Sneha to get her a chicken sandwich and fries with a coke."

Sneha got the food for Iswarya and was ordered to stand next to her holding all the packages while Iswarya enjoyed her lunch and her teacher's humiliation. "If you want something go get it," said Iswarya, "But remember you need to 'dip it' before eating it."

Of course Sneha wasn't hungry. Why was her pussy wet?

After Iswarya finished and Sneha had cleared the table they moved to a trendy shoe store. Sneha was told to sit and now her short skirt became a real problem. The young man who came up to wait on her asked "May I help you?" as he looked at her long exposed legs.

"She would like to see all the 5" heels with ankle straps that you have to start." said Iswarya speaking for the humiliated teacher.

"Size?"

"What size is Mrs. Sneha?"

"7 1/2b"
"Get size 7 and 7 1/2 a and b, " directed Iswarya.

x7SFG.jpg

The young man hurried off and returned shortly with an arm full of boxes. Kneeling before the teacher he began to help her try on the shoes. It was impossible for Sneha to keep her knees together as he tried on pair after pair of heels. She was forced to prance on the high heels around the store. The shoes were mostly either too tight or too short. After trying on over 10 pairs of shoes with 5" heels and several pairs with 3" and 4" heels Sneha's face was quite red. Much to her humiliation her pussy was literally dripping.

LPKr9.jpg

"Do you have any with higher heels?" ask Iswarya.

The salesman was only too happy to check. His cock was quite visible under his pants. "Did you see what you are doing to that poor man Mrs. Sneha?"

Sneha wanted to cry , "Yes Ms. Menon."

"Bet you would love to suck on that wouldn't you Mrs. Sneha?"

"No Ms. Menon"

"But you said you love to suck cock didn't you?"

"Yes. Ms. Menon."

"Well maybe I can work a deal with him to save you some money."

"Please don't Miss. Menon."

Iswarya laughed, "We'll see."

The man returned. "We have one style of 6" black heels with ankle straps in her size." said the salesman to Iswarya ignoring the frightened teacher.

"Let's try them."

The excited salesman knelt down and put the heels on Sneha. He made a point of moving her foot around in such a way that caused her to spread her legs giving him a clear view of her bald pussy.

"Walk for us Mrs. Sneha", ordered Iswarya.

Sneha rose from her chair and struggled to walk in the higher heels. "Mrs. Sneha it looks like you sat in something." asked Iswarya innocently pointing to the wet spot on Sneha's skirt and the chair. The horrified teacher wanted to die. Her face was beet red and her legs began to shake. "Could you get us something to clean-up?" Iswarya asked the salesman. As he hurried off Iswarya whispered to Sneha,

"Don't you cry."

He returned and handed the towel to Iswarya. "Why don't you help her out?"

The salesman was only too happy to help and began patting the wet spot on Sneha's skirt with the towel. He of course took this opportunity to feel up to the humiliated teacher.

Once the salesman finished, Iswarya decided on the 6" heels, 3 pairs of 5", 3 pairs of 4" and 2 pairs of 3" heels. The total charge on her credit card was $780.00.

Now Sneha was really staggered with the packages and her skirt rode up her legs as she walked and the wet spot was clearly visible. Her crop top was pulled up exposing more breast than before as they walked to the car.

"One more stop before dinner Mrs. Sneha" said Iswarya, pulling out of the mall parking lot. They drove down the road and pulled into an adult bookstore and novelty shop. "Here is a list Mrs. Sneha: Get everything on the list and be sure to ask for assistance from the salesperson. I don't want any mistakes."

LPXFe.jpg

Sneha slowly got out of the car, She was reading the list:
  • 3 butt plugs in different sizes,​
  • 1 large black dildo,​
  • 1 set of nipple clamps with chain,​
  • 1 pair of wrist cuffs,​
  • 1 pair of ankle cuffs,​
  • 1 cock gag,​
  • 1 ball gag,​
  • 1 leather paddle,​
  • 1 pair of ben wa balls,​
  • 1 tube of lubricant​
  • 1 cat.​

LPPKR.jpg
LPE7v.webp
LPZfk.jpg
LPSHG.jpg
LPpRj.jpg
LPydN.jpg
LP5Op.webp
LPGQ8.webp
LPdSb.webp

She had no idea what some of these were. She looked around the parking lot and there were 3 other cars. "Hurry up Mrs. Sneha."

Sneha opened the door and immediately became the centre of attention for the 3 guys inside. She thought it best to ask for help and get out as fast as possible. She noticed the smell and was glad it smelled so that they wouldn't smell her dripping pussy. "I need to buy these things," said Sneha handing the list to the salesman.

He looked over the list and smiled, "These things for you?"

"Yes." whispered Sneha.

"What are you going to do with all these things?"

"I was ordered to get them."

"By Whom? Your husband"

Sneha didn't know what to say. "a friend", she finally said.

x7SFG.jpg

He moved around the counter and put his arm around Sneha and led her to a display of sex toys on the wall. He began handing her the items on the list. Taking every opportunity to touch her in the most embarrassing ways. After what seemed an eternity she had paid the bill again several hundred dollars on her charge and was moving out of the store. "Come back soon sweety" called the salesman as his customers watched appreciatively.

Sneha put the items in the back seat and Iswarya ordered, "Get the small butt plug and lubricant and put them in your purse."

Sneha did as she was ordered.

"Dinner time," said Iswarya. "I'll bet your hungry"

Sneha realised she was very hungry.

We are eating Italian said Iswarya as she pulled into a popular Italian restaurant. "I will do the ordering," said Iswarya.

"Yes Ms. Menon"

They were seated at a back table. Iswarya ordered a meal for herself and a salad without dressing and bread sticks for Sneha.

LPnFP.webp

As soon as Iswarya had ordered Sneha knew what was coming but she was not prepared for Iswarya's next order.

"Go to the restroom and put some lubricant on the butt plug and put it in your ass. Be sure to get it all the way in so it doesn't fall out."

Sneha slowly stood and picked up her purse carrying the plug and lubricant.

"Leave the purse here Mrs. Sneha"

"But....."

"Take out what you need and leave the purse here."

Sneha took the lubricant and plug out of the purse and doing the best she could to hide what she was carrying she hurried to the restroom. Once there she quickly entered a stall and began to think about her situation. Here she was a respected teacher sitting in a restroom dressed like a whore. Several hundred dollars poorer and about to shove an enormous plug into her virgin ass hole. She began to sob uncontrollably.

To be Continued

Chapter 8 - Humiliating Dinner Date

The sobbing teacher was startled back to reality by the sound of voices as two ladies entered the restroom. She looked at the plug in her hand and thought, 'This will never fit inside me'. She opened the tube of lubricant and applied it gingerly to the plug. Then she reached back and put some lubricant on her ass hole. She attempted to slide her finger inside to get some gel inside. She wanted to wait until no one was in the restroom to try and insert the plug, but it seemed as one left someone else came in and she knew she had already been gone much too long.
3jrZb.jpg

Reaching back, she placed the tip of the plug on her ass hole and began to push. 'I knew it was too big' she thought. She pushed harder and the tip began to spread the tight ring. Once it started with constant pressure it moved into her ass. The pain was not as much as she had feared but it felt so uncomfortable. Suddenly the widest part slipped past the tight ring and the plug was locked into place. She stood and the feeling of the plug in her was very uncomfortable.

LPvJJ.jpg

She straightened her skirt, what little there was of it, and opened the stall door. She washed her hands and fixed her make-up as best she could since she had not been permitted to bring her purse with her and walked back to the table carrying the tube of lubricant. Each step reminded her that her ass was filled with what felt like a 2 x 4.

"You were gone a long time. Have any problems filling that virgin ass hole Mrs. Sneha."

Red-faced Sneha replied, " I'm sorry it took so long Ms. Menon."

"Your salad and breadsticks are here. I want you to place a bread stick in your dipping hole and leave it there until I tell you to remove it." ordered Iswarya.

The horrified teacher picked up a bread stick and carefully reached under the table to push it into her pussy which was to her further embarrassment very wet, as it always seemed to be anymore.

LPvJJ.jpg

"Be sure it doesn't fall out on the floor Mrs. Sneha Now eat your salad with your fingers. Pets don't use silverware."

"But...."

"But what Mrs. Sneha, be thankful I'm allowing you to sit and that I didn't order you spaghetti."

Sneha began to pick at her salad. The waitress brought Iswarya meal and Sneha continued to eat her salad with her fingers.

"Take out your breadstick Mrs. Sneha and put another in its place."

Sneha did as she was ordered. She tried very hard to be unnoticed.

"Now eat your bread stick with your salad."

Sneha did what her student had ordered her to do without question, she was beginning to get used to the taste of her pussy. The meal continued with Sneha eating 3 breadsticks and all of her salad.

Iswarya ordered each of them a chocolate sundae for dessert. "I got this for
you because you complained about the salad Mrs. Sneha"

"I'm sorry Ms. Menon. May I please use a spoon for my sundae?"

LZYRa.jpg

"You may not, now hurry and finish. I'm anxious to get home."

The embarrassed teacher dipped her fingers into the sundae and began to eat her dessert. Several people noticed and she could see their stares as she ate the sundae with her fingers. "Lick your fingers, clean Mrs. Sneha, we have to go now."

Sneha licked her fingers clean and paid the bill leaving a nice tip as Iswarya had ordered. When she waddled out to the car with the plug tightly in her ass she found Iswarya looking through the bags from the adult store. She stood by the door and waited for permission to get into the car.

Iswarya found what she was looking for, the nipple clamps, and turned to her teacher and said "lift your top".

"Please Ms. Menon let me get in the car first."

"Lift it right this second or I will take it off of you for the rest of the night."

Turning her back to the restaurant Sneha lifted her short top revealing her breasts to the world with her hard nipples pointing at Iswarya.

Iswarya placed the first clamp on Sneha's right nipple and slid the catch up until it was firmly attached to her teacher's nipple. Sneha bit her lip to keep from crying out and drawing attention to her bare chest. Then Iswarya did the same to the left breast. "Pull your top-down Mrs. Sneha and get into the car and put on your collar."

LZkVx.jpg

Sneha pulled down her top which did not hide the chain connecting the clamps and climbed into the car. Her nipples were throbbing and the material of her top rubbing then did not allow her to ignore the pain.

Iswarya drove down the road for about a mile and pulled into a convenience store. "Go in and buy me a pack of gum Mrs. Sneha"

LZjp8.webp

Sneha didn't know what to do. Her clamped nipples were clearly visible through her ultra short top and the chain connecting them would surely draw attention to them. She knew she was walking funny from the plug in her ass. But she also knew it would only be worse to refuse. Slowly she opened the car door and as gracefully as possible she walked into the store. There were three boys in the store and the clerk Thankfully there was no one she recognized. One of the boys glanced her way and saw her and immediately called his buddies."Hey guys check this out."

All three were now staring at her and the clerk was also looking at her. One of the boys walked up to her as she was buying the gum and asked, "Do those hurt?" pointing at the clamps visible through her shirt. She ignored him and started back to the car just as Iswarya came in.

"I saw you boys talking to my pet here. What did you want?"

"I asked her if those hurt and she ignored me."

"Why was that rude Mrs. Sneha apologised to the gentleman."

"I'm sorry" said Sneha with her eyes to the floor.

"Tell the gentleman, Do they hurt?"

"Yes they do hurt very much,"replied Sneha.

"Show them what they look like, Mrs. Sneha lift your top for them."

The horrified teacher turned to the boys and lifted her top so they could see her breasts. She wanted to crawl under the floor and disappear. Never had she been so embarrassed in her entire life.

"Give a gentle tug on the chain to see how tight they really are," suggested
Iswarya. One of the boys reached out and pulled the chain connecting the nipple clamps. Sneha moaned in pain as her nipples burned.

"Not too hard boys. Would want to damage the merchandise. Maybe you should kiss them and make them feel better."

"No.." cried Sneha.

"What did you say?"

Realising her error Sneha answered, "Nothing Ms. Menon."

"Good now ask these boys to kiss your nipples to make them feel better."

The humiliated teacher said, "Please kiss my nipples." as she began to sob.

LZkVx.jpg

Each boy took a turn kissing and sucking and in one case biting her trapped nipples. Sneha just stood there as her breasts were mauled and suckled in the public place. Thankfully no one else came in.

"Thank the gentleman and lets go Mrs. Sneha"
The thoroughly humiliated teacher said, "Thank you" and ran from the store pulling her top down as she went through the door.

The remainder of the ride home was uneventful with Sneha huddling and sobbing in the corner. When they got home Iswarya ordered Sneha to bring everything up to the bedroom and put all the clothes and shoes away except for the 6" heels. She also ordered her to lay all the toys out on the bed.

To be Continued

Chapter 9 - The Horney and Chilly Night

Sneha struggled to carry all of the packages upstairs on her aching feet. After the second trip everything was in the bedroom and Sneha began putting all of the new clothing away. She placed the "toys" on the bed with the 6" heels as Iswarya had requested. When everything was done as ordered she wanted to sit and rest her feet, but she remembered what happened the last time she sat without permission.
x7hdP.jpg

Her plugged ass was now just uncomfortable as she adjusted to the invasion, but her nipples were aching and irritated from the clamps and rubbing on the material of her short top.

Suddenly she heard Iswarya coming up the steps.

LZkVx.jpg

"Take off your skirt and top Mrs. Sneha I'll be in in a minute," called Iswarya.

Sneha removed her top and was shocked to see her nipples so swollen and red. She dropped her skirt to the floor and was just bending to pick it up when Iswarya walked in.

"You have a pretty good ass Mrs. Sneha How does the plug feel?"

The red faced teacher straightened quickly and answered, "It is uncomfortable Ms. Menon."

LZGnx.jpg

When Sneha turned, Iswarya said, "My, my look at those nipples," reaching out and twisting the clamped right nipple.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" screamed Sneha as pain shot through her abused nipple.

"Does that hurt Mrs. Sneha?" asked Iswarya, twisting the left nipple.

"YESSSSSS.....Please Iswarya stop".

Reaching out and violently twisting both nipples, "Iswarya is it"

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Sorry Ms. Menon...SORRY"

"That's better," replied Iswarya as she released the swollen twisted nipples. "Let's see what we have here," said Iswarya, ignoring the sobs of her teacher. "First Mrs. Sneha. come over her and bend over so I can inspect your plug," ordered Iswarya as she sat on the bed.

Sneha reluctantly moved to Iswarya and turned bent over showing her student her ass.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks." demanded Iswarya.

Sneha reached back and slowly spread her ass exposing her plugged ass hole to Iswarya.

LZhk4.jpg

Iswarya leaned forward and tapped the end of the plug sending shock waves through the teacher's ass. " I can't wait until we can get this one in you," said Iswarya, picking up the largest of the three butt plugs. "Turn around and spread your legs Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned and spread her legs before the student.

Iswarya reached out and ran her finger up Sneha's bare soaked slit. "Mrs. Sneha. you really like this don't you?"

The mortified teacher wanted to die of embarrassment. How could she be excited by this treatment yet her pussy was soaked. "What is wrong with me?" she thought. "No Ms. Menon, I do not enjoy this treatment."

"Then explain to me why you are dripping like a faucet."

"I can't explain that Ms. Menon," whispered Sneha.

"Lick my fingers, clean you horny old teacher," demanded Iswarya as she placed her fingers in front of Sneha's crimson face.

Sneha extended her tongue and licked our juices from her student's fingers. How low had she sunk.

Iswarya then placed the ankle and wrist cuffs on her teacher And ordered her to change into the 6" heels.

Sneha's poor feet protested but she forced them painfully into the heels and buckled the ankle straps.

"Mrs. Sneha I want you to squat and place the tip of your vibrator into that dripping hole. Squat low enough to keep it inside you."

Sneha struggled to squat in the impossibly high heels and finally managed to balance with the tip of her vibrator nested inside her embarrassingly wet pussy.

"Turn it on Mrs. Sneha"

Sneha turned on the vibrator and immediately felt the pleasure it brought her.

"Suck on this Mrs. Sneha," said Iswarya, handing her teacher the long, thick, black cock she had picked out at the adult store.

LrW3b.jpg

"Now pay attention Mrs. Sneha, I'm going to give you an assignment to be completed immediately. If you fail you will be punished . Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Menon" said the sucking teacher around the rubber cock in her mouth.

"You are to give that black cock the best blow job you know how. You need to practise for the real thing. While you are doing that you are to slid up and
down on the vibrating plastic in your hole. You are not permitted to orgasm without my permission. If you do, you will be sorry. If I don't think you are fucking your self well enough or giving a respectable blow job you will be punished. Now get moving.``

As Sneha began to work on the hard black rubber cock in her mouth and gingerly to slide up and down her vibrator she could immediately feel her orgasm coming. She was so hot and this was too much stimulation.

FLASH, FLASH as Iswarya snapped picture after picture of the teacher struggling to keep from the inevitable. Just as Iswarya could see her teacher reaching the point of orgasm she reached out and released the left nipple clamp.

"Ahhhh' screamed Sneha as the pain of the clamp coming off and the blood returning to the abused nipple coursed through her body. Her orgasm delayed again but it began building again quickly.

She was slobbering all over the rubber cock as she sucked and her legs were screaming in pain as she bounced up and down the vibrating plastic. Her face was red and her body covered in sweat as she worked to reach the peak yet not wanting to reach it. She was so confused.

Just then Iswarya released the right nipple and the pain came back intensely.

She didn't care if Iswarya took pictures, she didn't care if she would be punished she had to cum. The vibrator was bumping the plug in her ass on the down stroke causing a vibration in both holes. It was too much.

"OOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhh.....AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh screamed Sneha as she crumpled to the floor in the midst of the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her life. She was writhing around the floor, the pain and humiliation forgotten. Everything was centred on her exploding pussy as the vibrator fell to the floor.

FLASH

After Sneha calmed down and realised what had happened she knew she was lost forever. She did get off on this treatment. She had never felt anything like that ever before. She looked up and saw her tormentor and knew she was in for a long long period of use and abuse. Her fear was her husband and particularly her daughter.

"Mrs. Sneha, you didn't behave yourself."

"Red faced Sneha replied ,"Sorry Ms. Menon"

"Well let's see. You made quite a mess on the floor there and you need to clean that up first."

Sneha started to get up to get a rag.

"No,no Mrs. Sneha lick it up."

Sneha dropped to her hands and knees and began to lick her juices from the floor, her plugged ass high in the air. As her tongue ran over the floor she wondered what else would happen.

When Sneha had licked the floor clean and cleaned the vibrator with her tongue, Iswarya ordered her to remove the plug from her ass. FLASH

"Now lick it clean," ordered Iswarya after Sneha had managed to get the plug out by stretching her tight ring and pulling hard.

Sneha raised the plug to her mouth and gagged, she began to lick it clean. She was thankful she didn't throw-up because she was sure Iswarya would make her clean that up too.

Once everything was cleaned and put away for the night Iswarya put the penis gag in Sneha's mouth and taking her by the leash led her down stairs and out into the backyard. There Sneha was ordered to lie down in the grass and her ankle cuffs were locked together and her wrists were locked behind her. "You will sleep here and think about your failure to follow orders Mrs. Sneha Tomorrow we will discuss the future." said Iswarya as she tossed a towel on the ground. "It is a little chilly out here. Use this for blanket," said Iswarya as she turned and walked into the house leaving her teacher dressed in only garters and heels, bound and gagged in the dark cold yard.

To Be Continued

Back