• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Ruksana Shaikh is a teacher and she believes in PRACTICAL knowledge.

When it came to MALE reproductive system, she wanted some practical knowledge about it and asked fellow teacher Prakash Pandey to help her. He didn't waste the time and taught her how Male Penis works.

how aunty always take my morning wood for morning breakfast

Mummy : Disha...Turn down the volume of TV..

Mummy calls from the kitchen, but no-one responds. She goes upstairs and knocks on Disha rooms door.

Mummy : Disha, I told you to turn down the volume.

Disha : Yes mom.. I am watching webseries with Bhaiya. We'll come once we finish.

She must be watching thrones in pussy…with dickster brother

The thrilling feeling of getting caught by random stranger made my girlfriend cum hard..

20327453.gif
She love more if she got caught

"My husband has started jogging from last week"

"Really? My husband also started jogging from last week.."

"What a coincidence. Even my husband started walking up early morning & doing exercises regularly.."

"My Sasur Ji also started doing Yogasana from last week..Isn't it weird..hahaha.."

"Yeah.. But instead of going to garden, my husband goes to terrace.."

ezgif-com-gif-maker-12.gif

"My husband too.."

"Same here"

"My Sasurji too.."

ezgif-com-gif-maker-11.gif

"I think it's good to breathe fresh air from terrace. That's why they do exercise there.."

"Yeah.. My sasurji told me he gets the BEST view of Surya (Sun) when he does Yogasana on terrace"

ezgif-com-gif-maker-13.gif

"It's great that they finally realised the importance of exercise.."
Love to exercise on this juicy ass

My wife Renuka didn't allow me to have sex because it was her 'dangerous' day.
But, she didn't stop local Sabjiwala and Doodhwala from fucking her pussy on 'dangerous' day.

"It's 5'o clock already. I can hear the sound of Car. Oh My God... Fuck me harder...ahhh.. Shit.. What if my husband catches me riding like a whore on Usman's dick.. aaahh.. shit.. cum inside me babyyyyyyyyy..."

Door opens.

But, she didn't stop local Sabjiwala and Doodhwala from fucking her pussy on 'dangerous' day.

how she lets me pound her pussy and fill it while watch man enjoys her mouth

"It's 5'o clock already. I can hear the sound of Car. Oh My God... Fuck me harder...ahhh.. Shit.. What if my husband catches me riding like a whore on Usman's dick.. aaahh.. shit.. cum inside me babyyyyyyyyy..."

Door opens.

how aunty lost the bet and tries to drain me 4th time but her pussy is already red

I was standing still looking at the Bulls who were pissing on my wife, Eesha. She looked at my rock hard cuck penis and opened her mouth wide open. I looked at her and started cumming in my pants.

It was Rakesh's birthday party and all of his school friends were having dinner. Rakesh's mother Kamini came to the boys.

Kamini : Hello Baccho.. Are you enjoying the party. If you want something, let me know.

Jatin : Aunty, We just want to taste your mangoes. If you're free, how about coming with us to the parking lot for some fun.

Kamini was shocked at his daring remarks. Before she could do anything, she was surrounded by horny teenage boys who wanted to taste her milf body.

S

Sbziwale se lauki or doodhwale ka doodh yahi bhar jayega
Keerthy didi got angry when I called her "Milky Cow".

Now look at her big tits full of milk, what's wrong in calling her "Milky Cow"?

is randi ki doodh ki tanki overflow na ho jae islie subh sham khali krna padega

One day, I just checked my wife Ankita's mobile and saw some very hot pics of her. As far as I remember, she never liked to expose her body.

What's more shocking was that she used to send these explicit pics to my Father.

(Hello Daddy, I want you to come and fuck my naughty ass. Your son is not enough to satisfy my horny pussy. You don't want me to cheat on him, right?)

I was standing still looking at the Bulls who were pissing on my wife, Eesha. She looked at my rock hard cuck penis and opened her mouth wide open. I looked at her and started cumming in my pants.

More cuckold stories @Silverstone

After Divorce Party - Samantha

After getting divorce from Chaitanya, Samantha decided to fulfill her long time wish - BBC Double Penetration.

She called her manager who arranged 2 Niggars for Samantha. She was delighted when she saw their African dicks and couldn't control her lust.

sammu3.png

"Daddies, Today you have to punish me till you feel satisfy."

That night, Samantha got drilled by 2 niggars brutally. She forgot everything about herself and turned into a SLUT.

sammu2.png

After satisfying her lust, she intentionally sent the selfie to her ex Chaitanya.

sammu1.jpg

Back