• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Dinner?? Umm..I don't think I'll be available for it Darling.. You know my boss na.. he keeps me busy for whole day. Today, I am dealing with his BIG project. I don't think we'll finish before midnight."

(She is not going to leave her boss before draining his black balls full of thick semen)
how she gets approval form her hubby so i can cum gallions in her

"Beta, see I am not cheating. I didn't allow the BULL to cum inside me. He was persistent about impregnating my womb, but I decided to stay loyal with your dad."

(Mommy explained the situation when i showed her the video of her getting fucked my Bully)
how aunty wants my 6th load out but its still as thick and striong as in her womb

Ranjana Verma filed a complaint against an illegal slum behind her society. Thanks to her report, officials came and asked the people to leave the slum in a week. All men in slums were angry at Ranjana and planned to take revenge.

When Ranjana was alone in her house, few men barged in and decided to ruin her life forever. They started groping her, tearing down her dress and spanking her beautiful milf body. One by one, everybody started enjoying her body.

She was resisting at first, but slowly fell into the pleasure of big black smelly dicks of her rapists and started enjoying the rough sex.

Every man was humiliating her and slapping her for her deeds. She kept apologizing for her mistakes and with every apology, thick load of fertile sperms filled her womb.

After 6 long hours of nonstop fucking, all men left her in her bed and left the room. Ranjana knew that they will return to fuck her again and she wanted it too.

Ranjana Verma filed a complaint against an illegal slum behind her society. Thanks to her report, officials came and asked the people to leave the slum in a week. All men in slums were angry at Ranjana and planned to take revenge.

When Ranjana was alone in her house, few men barged in and decided to ruin her life forever. They started groping her, tearing down her dress and spanking her beautiful milf body. One by one, everybody started enjoying her body.

She was resisting at first, but slowly fell into the pleasure of big black smelly dicks of her rapists and started enjoying the rough sex.

Every man was humiliating her and slapping her for her deeds. She kept apologizing for her mistakes and with every apology, thick load of fertile sperms filled her womb.

After 6 long hours of nonstop fucking, all men left her in her bed and left the room. Ranjana knew that they will return to fuck her again and she wanted it too.
True slut always gives in at last especially to BBC's

Wifey reaction when Husband brings his Bull Friend to House

Wifey reaction when
Bull satisfies her lust and starts wearing his clothes.

when she is satissfied and asks to stay a bit longer for spl round

Raashi was wearing scarf around her neck in a hot weather. Her husband asked her to remove it but she didn't do anything.

"Why are you wearing that scarf in this hot summer?"

"Umm..I am feeling cold now. That's why I am wearing it."

"Don't lie. You're sweating profusely now. What's going on?"

Raashi does not want to show the red marks on her neck which she got while getting choked and fucked by her boss

(She just loves the humiliating sex with her boss. She can't stop now.)

The video was going viral as "JK University Bitch rides on A Black Bull" & all faculties and students were in shock. Who was that girl? is still a mystery.

Some say she is Kajal Agarwal, 22 year old B.Sc student who was controversial for her affairs with Janitors and Gardeners.

Others say, she is Shraddha Kapoor, 18 years old Fresher, who acts innocent in class but secretly has sexual relations with faculties.

Both girls are absent since the viral video released.
There are many other sluts in the university who looks like the girl in the video.

Raashi was wearing scarf around her neck in a hot weather. Her husband asked her to remove it but she didn't do anything.

"Why are you wearing that scarf in this hot summer?"

"Umm..I am feeling cold now. That's why I am wearing it."

"Don't lie. You're sweating profusely now. What's going on?"

Raashi does not want to show the red marks on her neck which she got while getting choked and fucked by her boss

(She just loves the humiliating sex with her boss. She can't stop now.)
how she loves my deep plunge and cant close her legs

The video was going viral as "JK University Bitch rides on A Black Bull" & all faculties and students were in shock. Who was that girl? is still a mystery.

Some say she is Kajal Agarwal, 22 year old B.Sc student who was controversial for her affairs with Janitors and Gardeners.

Others say, she is Shraddha Kapoor, 18 years old Fresher, who acts innocent in class but secretly has sexual relations with faculties.

Both girls are absent since the viral video released.
There are many other sluts in the university who looks like the girl in the video.
naugty didi getting filled up but everyone sees its janotors

IPL 2019

Untold Story of Anushka Sharma

Year 2019 :

Virat Kohli was in his prime during that time and Anushka was watching him performing well in nets. She was confident that RCB will win their 1st trophy under Virat's captaincy.

"Darling, you have to win this time or else...."

------

A week ago :

Bookie : Anushka Bhabhi.. Thanks for coming.. I thought, you will not come to meet a man like me.

Anushka : Shut Up and tell me why you called me here..

Bookie : Bhabhi.. I know you love to bet on IPL matches and that's why I am here..

He opens the bag and Anushka looks at it..

Anushka : Wh..What...is this?

Bookie : $10 million dollars.. I will invest this amount in your film production company if you make with me.. With RCB winning each match, I'll give you half a million dollars..

Anushka : and what if RCB loses?

Bookie looked at her white sexy body and smiled.

Bookie : You've to spend a night with me and my friends for every loss of RCB.

Anushka gets angry with his demand and starts to leave the room..

Bookie : Don't you trust your husband and his team, Bhabhi?

Anushka looks back at the bookie. He starts moving his hands on the bundle of money. Anushka thinks again and returns back. She sits on the chair and agrees to make a bet on RCB.

Anushka : I am confident that my husband will win every match..

Bookie smiles at her decision and licks his lips..

-------

Anushka's hopes shattered as RCB started losing matches one after another. With every loss, she spent her days, weeks with the bookie and his friends.

She wanted RCB to perform well, but her expectations were ruined and RCB lost 6 matches in a row.

When RCB ended their losing streak and won their 1st match, Anushka still went to the bookie to get gangabanged by him. She was getting addicted to the dicks.

Virat performance was very impressive in the IPL. He was on fire in every match and his wife Anushka was also one fire after every match. She was enjoying every dick fucking her ass and pussy. She even asked all men to creampie her with their white semen. She had completely lost her mind after nonstop fucking sessions.

Virat had lost again and he had to wait for another year for the trophy, but his wife Anushka had already won a trophy (One of the bookies had already impregnated her womb with his seeds).

VIRUSHKA FOREVER
Perfection bro !!

Kajal Agarwal knows how to deal with her ex boyfriends. She give them what they want, so that they'll not reveal her dirty secrets to her husband.

Pic credit : @NSFW_Faker

Remini20211107102648024.jpg

(Kajal had one night sex with this NIGGA and he was blackmailing to reveal their sex tape to her husband. Kaju darling knows how to deal with him.)

Katrina got so bored with her Lil Dicky Vicky husband that she had sex with a local carribbean man during her honeymoon.

Pic Credit : @NSFW_Faker

Remini20211009112029198-01.jpg

(Katrina Kaif doesn't care about her marriage, she cares about sex, sex, sex only)

Pavithra Lokesh was always getting roles of Motherly figure and she was tired of it. During this period, she received a role of a cheating wife who has sexual relations with men around the city. She accepted the role and signed contract without looking at terms and conditions.

Condition 5 : You have to perform REAL sex with male actors without any protection.

Tollywood-Actress-Nude-Fakes-Iamgroot-Pavitra-Lokesh-424.jpg

(Pavithra Lokesh was trapped in the contract and lost her ANAL virginity to a C grade actor)

Last edited:
Back