• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
if anyone wants sexual legal advise post here and our sexual lawyer Dr. Silver will try to answer your queries!
Hi I've developed a cuckold fetish and shown my girls private pics to lot of men online now they have the pics n blackmailing me get her to them she's just 17 what to do?

After Divorce Party - Samantha

After getting divorce from Chaitanya, Samantha decided to fulfill her long time wish - BBC Double Penetration.

She called her manager who arranged 2 Niggars for Samantha. She was delighted when she saw their African dicks and couldn't control her lust.

sammu3.png

"Daddies, Today you have to punish me till you feel satisfy."

That night, Samantha got drilled by 2 niggars brutally. She forgot everything about herself and turned into a SLUT.

sammu2.png

After satisfying her lust, she intentionally sent the selfie to her ex Chaitanya.

sammu1.jpg
Hot

One day, I just checked my wife Ankita's mobile and saw some very hot pics of her. As far as I remember, she never liked to expose her body.

What's more shocking was that she used to send these explicit pics to my Father.

(Hello Daddy, I want you to come and fuck my naughty ass. Your son is not enough to satisfy my horny pussy. You don't want me to cheat on him, right?)
how i fill bhabhi pussy and she shows to her hubby as it drips out

Shraddha caught her maid's son sniffing her panties, so she punished him by jerking him off 10 times in a row.

(Ahh...Didi...Sorry didi.. Let me go.. It will not come out now. I've already came 10th time.. Aahhhhh)

Malayalam Boys

Our "Malyalam Boys" movement is going international. Recently 2 of our Malayalam Boys went to Japan for a trip. There they meet a Japanese unsatisfied wife and decided to use her as their cumdump for some days.

She fell in love with our Desi boys who fucked her holes and showed her our great "Kamasutra" techniques to conquer her married heart.

Our boys never leave any job unfinished, so they impregnated her Japanese pussy with strong Malayalam seeds.

We, Malayalam Boys know that birth rate of Japan is declining, so we are going to travel to Japan frequently.

After Divorce Party - Samantha

After getting divorce from Chaitanya, Samantha decided to fulfill her long time wish - BBC Double Penetration.

She called her manager who arranged 2 Niggars for Samantha. She was delighted when she saw their African dicks and couldn't control her lust.

sammu3.png

"Daddies, Today you have to punish me till you feel satisfy."

That night, Samantha got drilled by 2 niggars brutally. She forgot everything about herself and turned into a SLUT.

sammu2.png

After satisfying her lust, she intentionally sent the selfie to her ex Chaitanya.

sammu1.jpg
good posts

SilverTongue 07 - Dr. Silver LLB, LLM, PHD - special episode - Nayantara's PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT

Our Lady superstar, Naara Thevidiya, Guddha Lanja, Pandhi Munda, Kundi Munda, Gand Maharani ... is tying the knots

1402bec38365b0e5052cd3df4a7807ac_original.jpg

She would drown in an instant in the ocean of cum millions of men all around the world let out for her.

Brown dicks, Black dicks, White dicks,
tiny penises, monster schlongs,
18 year old penises, 90 year old penises,
Indian lunds, Pakistani dongs, African rods, American & European dicks,
Hindu cocks, Muslim cocks, Atheist cocks, Christian cocks,
have all fapped on this terrible beauty with mesmerizing body and terrific attitude

DesiFakes exclusive: our desifakes lawyer Dr. Silver has mediated and drafted the PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT for Nayan and Vignesh...

Dr. Silver: Nayantara told me she does not give a damn about Vignesh's riches and properties. There are men who would her crores to just smell my armpits, pussy and ass. All she wants is freedom and a fucking slave hubby. I prepared a clear prenup telling Vignesh what his duties are.

Point 1: Never ever say no when I ask you to lick my pussy or asshole. Your tongue is available to satisfy my holes. No matter where we are, No matter if my holes are freshly fucked by real men, No matter how messy and disgusting they could be, your job is to lick them until I say STOP. And when I say START again you begin.

Nayanthara-Nude-Photo-XXX-16.jpg

Nayanthara-forcing-director-to-lick-her-ass-hole-before-shoot.jpg

Point 2: Whenever my pussy or asshole feels itchy, which they do most of the time, I will have REAL MEN fuck me. Your cock although of decent 6 inches can never satisfy me. They could be of all ages and classes and ages and attitudes. You never ever ask or question about my bodily affairs.

SexyNayantaradoublefuckedoutdoorprivatenudesexhotgangbang.jpg

Point 3: Your will be absolutely obedient to my fuckers. Your job is to be absolutely SERVILE to them. Some of them have terrible attitudes and may even slap you if you disobey. Never resist, it is for your own good.

NAYAN-1.jpg

Point 4: Time to time, when I wish to, I will fuck your boi-pussy asshole with a dildo. I enjoy riding submissive men.

th

Point 5: You will bring me gifts all the time. By gifts, I mean new strong virile men to fuck the shit out of me and satisfy my ever raging horniness.

nay-3.jpg

Point 6: As much as possible, you shall not waste any of my body fluids - my sweat, my spit or my piss. They are amrut to you and you will drink them like a prasad.

Nude-hot-Nayanthara-pissing-in-bathroom-photo-leaked-sexy-HD.jpg

Point 7: For your disobedience or not serving me well or for my pure pleasure, I will PUNISH you from time to time. I will slap you, spit on you, piss on you, spank you on your bum, whip you, and punish you in a 100 sexy ways. You should always receive them no matter what the pain or humiliation.

Nayantharatiedherboyfriendtoplessfemdomactressphoto.jpg

Point 8: I will involve you as a participant in my fuck sessions, as a cuckold audience for my pleasure. You will participate eagerly in all such session.

NAYAN-4.jpg

Point 9: I enjoy gangbangs especially if they are from low class, smelly, dirty, nasty men. On our anniversaries it is you

Nayanthara-gangbanged-in-sexy-saree-HQ-Facebook-DP.jpg

Point 10: My ex-hubbies ex-lovers fuckers bulls masters will be at our home anytime and I will be serving them. You should too.

PicsArt_12-15-01.13.47.jpg

Nayanthara-nude-gangbang-sex-with-her-Ex-lovers-xxx.md.jpg

Dr Silver: These are the points she asked in the prenuptial agreement which Vignesh signed in an instant.
And towards the end, Nayantara pulled out my cock and starts sucking it casting a smirking glance at Vignesh :devilish:

PicsArt_12-15-11.03.52.jpg

For further coverage of Nayantara's marriage checkout my thread - AAA - my memes, parodies & stories thread

SilverTongue 07 - Dr. Silver LLB, LLM, PHD - special episode - Nayantara's PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT

Our Lady superstar, Naara Thevidiya, Guddha Lanja, Pandhi Munda, Kundi Munda, Gand Maharani ... is tying the knots

She would drown in an instant in the ocean of cum millions of men all around the world let out for her.

have all fapped on this terrible beauty with mesmerizing body and terrific attitude

DesiFakes exclusive: our desifakes lawyer Dr. Silver has mediated and drafted the PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT for Nayan and Vignesh...

Dr. Silver: Nayantara told me she does not give a damn about Vignesh's riches and properties. There are men who would her crores to just smell my armpits, pussy and ass. All she wants is freedom and a fucking slave hubby. I prepared a clear prenup telling Vignesh what his duties are.

Point 1: Never ever say no when I ask you to lick my pussy or asshole. Your tongue is available to satisfy my holes. No matter where we are, No matter if my holes are freshly fucked by real men, No matter how messy and disgusting they could be, your job is to lick them until I say STOP. And when I say START again you begin.

Point 2: Whenever my pussy or asshole feels itchy, which they do most of the time, I will have REAL MEN fuck me. Your cock although of decent 6 inches can never satisfy me. They could be of all ages and classes and ages and attitudes. You never ever ask or question about my bodily affairs.

Point 3: Your will be absolutely obedient to my fuckers. Your job is to be absolutely SERVILE to them. Some of them have terrible attitudes and may even slap you if you disobey. Never resist, it is for your own good.

NAYAN-1.jpg

Point 4: Time to time, when I wish to, I will fuck your boi-pussy asshole with a dildo. I enjoy riding submissive men.

th

Point 5: You will bring me gifts all the time. By gifts, I mean new strong virile men to fuck the shit out of me and satisfy my ever raging horniness.

nay-3.jpg

Point 6: As much as possible, you shall not waste any of my body fluids - my sweat, my spit or my piss. They are amrut to you and you will drink them like a prasad.

Point 7: For your disobedience or not serving me well or for my pure pleasure, I will PUNISH you from time to time. I will slap you, spit on you, piss on you, spank you on your bum, whip you, and punish you in a 100 sexy ways. You should always receive them no matter what the pain or humiliation.

Point 8: I will involve you as a participant in my fuck sessions, as a cuckold audience for my pleasure. You will participate eagerly in all such session.

NAYAN-4.jpg

Point 9: I enjoy gangbangs especially if they are from low class, smelly, dirty, nasty men. On our anniversaries it is you

Point 10: My ex-hubbies ex-lovers fuckers bulls masters will be at our home anytime and I will be serving them. You should too.

Dr Silver: These are the points she asked in the prenuptial agreement which Vignesh signed in an instant.
And towards the end, Nayantara pulled out my cock and starts sucking it casting a smirking glance at Vignesh :devilish:

For further coverage of Nayantara's marriage checkout my thread - AAA - my memes, parodies & stories thread
Outstanding.. I knew you will come up with a great update and this is a great update. I would love to see how Silver solved the Samantha- Chaitanya divorce.

NAYAN-1.jpg

th

nay-3.jpg

NAYAN-4.jpg

nice ones

NAYAN-1.jpg

th

nay-3.jpg

NAYAN-4.jpg

Amazing as always try to do more cuckold stories ??

My close buddy once said that he has been fucking my mom for last 3 months. I slapped him for that derogatory joke, but today he told me that he has uploaded the proof on internet for everyone to watch.

(Fucking my best friends mom. Her mobile no is 982XXXXXXX. Call her for free sex talk)

Madhuri is an arrogant student and talks back to the professors. But, Prof. Khan knows how to shut down girls like her. She hardly talks nowadays in classroom.

(Thanks to Mr. Khan's thick black rod which keeps Madhuri
busy for hours.)

"Dinner?? Umm..I don't think I'll be available for it Darling.. You know my boss na.. he keeps me busy for whole day. Today, I am dealing with his BIG project. I don't think we'll finish before midnight."

(She is not going to leave her boss before draining his black balls full of thick semen)

"Beta, see I am not cheating. I didn't allow the BULL to cum inside me. He was persistent about impregnating my womb, but I decided to stay loyal with your dad."

(Mommy explained the situation when i showed her the video of her getting fucked my Bully)

Just to save my husband's career, I allowed a dirty black boss of his to touch my Sanskari body.

(It was a ONE time sex scandal but I am going to my husband's boss house daily to satisfy my lust now)

Last edited:
My close buddy once said that he has been fucking my mom for last 3 months. I slapped him for that derogatory joke, but today he told me that he has uploaded the proof on internet for everyone to watch.

(Fucking my best friends mom. Her mobile no is 982XXXXXXX. Call her for free sex talk)
how aunty loves my lollipop so much until she get vannilla out of it

Madhuri is an arrogant student and talks back to the professors. But, Prof. Khan knows how to shut down girls like her. She hardly talks nowadays in classroom.

(Thanks to Mr. Khan's thick black rod which keeps Madhuri
busy for hours.)
how didi said she doiesn't want my cum in her mouth so i gave deep in her throat

Back