• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
"Aslam..Aahh... Aahh...I...I am...ummm.. married now..Aahh.. Don't do this..Aahh..I am going to...Fuck... lose my mind.."

"Kaju Kutiya.. Don't be shy and enjoy my dick. Forget about that cuck and get impregnated by my baby...aahhhhh.."

Pic Credit: @Ageonsnow

248ef5eb00262933d9571cb1a50d475d.jpg

(Kajal felt thick hot loads of cum deep inside her womb. She could not control her moans and started cumming on his dick.)

Gautam woke up hearing the noise from the next room. A girl was moaning loudly while getting fucked. Gautam looked around, his wife Kajal was not present in the room.

"Thank God. If Kajal had heard this noise, she would have filed complaint against that weird man"

Little did he know that the girl who was moaning loudly was none other than.....

0bc0bb2ad2e6b4053fc8e751b56c69af.jpg

After giving birth to a child, Kajal became more bold and seductive. She was going out with different men and was spending nights with them. Gautam knew about her whore attitude but he didn't say anything and kept quiet to maintain his marriage with her.

(Kajal Agarwal getting fucked by a local Meat shop owner in a 7 star hotel)

Kajal Secrets
Nigerian Nightmares

She met Yakai in Nigeria when she was UNESCO Ambassador. He was a regular black Nigerian guy with a big black smelly penis.

Kajal saw his penis for the first time when his pants accidentally dropped in front of Kajal and his Anaconda came out of the pants.

Kajal-Aggarwal-shocked-to-see-her-husband-black-cock-in-first-night.jpg

Kajal was shocked. His circumcised dick was so big and thick that she opened her mouth automatically. Her heart was beating so fast that she forgot about her surrounding and kept staring at his dick.

Yakai looked at her and pointed towards the hut nearby.

"Come there if you want to taste it"

He went inside the hut and she looked around for a minute and started walking towards the hut.

Yakai tore down her dress in a second and started fingering her pussy. Kajal was surprised at his behaviour. He was roughly fingering her and she failed to control the intensity of his fingers.

Pic Credit : @lustking

W636N.jpg

"Holy Shit...Fuck... I'm cumming...Shit...Shit...Shit.."

Yakai bent her over and put his dick at her entrance. She looked at him and requested him to go slow. He smirked and penetrated her Indian pussy. She screamed in pain but no one was there to care about her.

1c8e49985d56615b0b460c511443ca6e.jpg

Kajal kept screaming till her pussy loosened up and then her screams turned into moans. She started riding on his dick and he started breathing heavily. She knew that he is going to cum,but she kept riding on his dick.

Yakai looked at her and started cumming inside her pussy. Kajal felt his hot spurts and she came on his dick. Both were exhausted. Yakai pulled his dick out and shoved it in Kajal's mouth.

Kajal swallowed his left overs and cleaned his Niger dick. But this was just the beginning of her Nigerian Nightmares.

Kajal-Aggarwal-pre-wedding-blacked-Beautiful-HD-Photoshoot-wallpaper.jpg

Kajal Agrawal
on
DESIFAKES

Nisha and Kajal were chatting about her marriage days. Kajal was breastfeeding her child and Nisha was looking at her sister's big tits.

Nisha : Di.. You have turned into a MILF now. Hahaha.

Kajal : I know. Whenever I go to Insta, people ask me to remove my blouse so that they can see my tits.

Nisha : Then show them na... How about a little glimpse of your tits?

Kajal : I am showing them my nude body for last few months, but they're not getting it. Hehehe...

Nisha : Huh? What do you mean?

Kajal took her mobile and opened "DESIFAKES" website.

Kajal : This is a popular website where people can post fake edits of actress.

Nisha looked at the mobile and then looked back at Kajal Didi.

Nisha : No way. You..You are posting your nudes on this website?

Kajal nodded and started showing Nisha her nude pictures.

1. This picture I took when I was dating that American Guy, Daniel. He wanted to shoot a nude photoshoot and I was not in my right mind that time. Hehehe.

2. This was taken during the shooting of "Singham" maybe. I don't know who clicked this, but I was so horny that day that I let that guy fuck my pussy in broad day light.

3. I posted this pic on DESIFAKES, I thought people will find out that it's a real picture. Don't you think my pussy looks amazing in this pic?

4. Ohh.. This was the best pic for me. I was invited as a special guest to a program in Dubai and one Shaikh came to me and asked me to spend a night with him. How can I ignore a rich Shaikh like that.

Nisha : Oh My God Didi.. Who the fuck is that?

Kajal : Haha. I knew you'll be shocked. He is Zubair Ahmed, my trainer in the gym.

Nisha : You posted the pictures of your sex on the website? Are you out of your mind? What IF Jiju finds out about it?

Kajal : Hahaha.. Do you really think he will believe pictures posted on DESIFAKES?

Nisha : Oh My God.. Don't tell me you posted pictures of your Gangbang during our Goa trip.

Kajal : Bingo... I think it's just a week before my marriage right?

Nisha : Hmm.. Didi, don't you think it's dangerous to post these pictures online? What if Jiju finds...

Kajal : Don't worry Nishu.. He didn't even find out that he is not the REAL father of my child...

Nisha looked at Kajal after hearing this shocking revelation and sat on the bed.

"Ranbir is very handsome and charming. But his looks will never satisfy my sexual needs. His small penis hardly goes inside my pussy and never satisfies my lust. That's why I am going out and having sex with men with big dicks."

- Alia Bhatt
Exclusive Interview with
"WHORE OF INDIA"

mWAhr.png

Pic Credit : @Shan7e
Hottest Alia enjoying lot

"Aslam..Aahh... Aahh...I...I am...ummm.. married now..Aahh.. Don't do this..Aahh..I am going to...Fuck... lose my mind.."

"Kaju Kutiya.. Don't be shy and enjoy my dick. Forget about that cuck and get impregnated by my baby...aahhhhh.."

Pic Credit: @Ageonsnow

248ef5eb00262933d9571cb1a50d475d.jpg

(Kajal felt thick hot loads of cum deep inside her womb. She could not control her moans and started cumming on his dick.)
how bhabhi naughtily tempts me but she wants my fertile thick cum

Gautam woke up hearing the noise from the next room. A girl was moaning loudly while getting fucked. Gautam looked around, his wife Kajal was not present in the room.

"Thank God. If Kajal had heard this noise, she would have filed complaint against that weird man"

Little did he know that the girl who was moaning loudly was none other than.....

0bc0bb2ad2e6b4053fc8e751b56c69af.jpg
how she drugged her hubby just to have fun all day and night with me next door

Reactions: 555
After giving birth to a child, Kajal became more bold and seductive. She was going out with different men and was spending nights with them. Gautam knew about her whore attitude but he didn't say anything and kept quiet to maintain his marriage with her.

(Kajal Agarwal getting fucked by a local Meat shop owner in a 7 star hotel)
how she insults her hubby while showing my dick to him while getting fucked

"I know I am married woman now. But, whenever I see teenage boys, I couldn't stop thinking about taking their virginity."

And we can't stop thinking about making her moan all night
?? Updates @Silverstone ??

Back