• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Desi News

Pooja Hegde, a popular Film actress is embroiled in a controversy when Desi"Leaks" posted a nude photo of her on their website. As per Desi"Leaks" article, Pooja Hegde was having sexual intercourse with a spot boy during shooting of Housefull-4.

Pooja-hegde-nude-fucked-bridal-look.jpg

She was having sex while wearing costume of "Rajkumari Mala Rana", the character she is portraying in the film.

Pic Credit : @DreamFakes

Desi Detective - Silver

1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan

In Maldives, Detective Silver was chilling in his private pool when he saw Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in a balcony. He couldn't believe that and looked at the woman closely. YES.. she was Aishwarya in white bikini who was standing in balcony.

Before he could do anything, a black man came into balcony and started groping Aishwarya in broad daylight. Silver was shocked, he was watching his role model getting molested by black men.

His heart broke when Aishwarya responded with kissing that man. She was laughing and stroking his black dick & both went inside. Detective Silver immediately climbed up the walls and secretly entered the balcony.

Silver looked inside and his heartbeat skipped. Aishwarya was surrounded by black men who were humiliating her by spitting on her body and spanking her white Indian ass. Black dicks were penetrating her all 3 holes and Silver couldn't control his lust and started stroking his dick while enjoying the scene.

After releasing his semen, silver pulled his mobile out and started filming the gangabang of Former Miss World.

"Aish, I am going to use this video to blackmail you. I am going to fuck you. I am going to sleep with you...hehehe"

Silver started laughing devilishly while recording.

(1st Prey of Detective Silver - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan)

Last edited:
Nayanthara looked at a young man in a party and couldn't stop fantasizing about him.

"No..No..Stop your dirty thoughts Nayan.. This is not a right time. You are a married wife now. You have to stay loyal to your husband. Forget about the old days. Stay Loyal.. Stay Loyal."

"I am going to fuck that boy at any cost. I want his young virgin dick in my pussy. It does not matter whether I am married or not."

"Ranbir is very handsome and charming. But his looks will never satisfy my sexual needs. His small penis hardly goes inside my pussy and never satisfies my lust. That's why I am going out and having sex with men with big dicks."

- Alia Bhatt
Exclusive Interview with
"WHORE OF INDIA"

mWAhr.png

Pic Credit : @Shan7e

Kajal Agarwal knows how to deal with her ex boyfriends. She give them what they want, so that they'll not reveal her dirty secrets to her husband.

Pic credit : @NSFW_Faker

Remini20211107102648024.jpg

(Kajal had one night sex with this NIGGA and he was blackmailing to reveal their sex tape to her husband. Kaju darling knows how to deal with him.)
how she knows to make her lower mouth shut with my dick

Desi News

Pooja Hegde, a popular Film actress is embroiled in a controversy when Desi"Leaks" posted a nude photo of her on their website. As per Desi"Leaks" article, Pooja Hegde was having sexual intercourse with a spot boy during shooting of Housefull-4.

Pooja-hegde-nude-fucked-bridal-look.jpg

She was having sex while wearing costume of "Rajkumari Mala Rana", the character she is portraying in the film.

Pic Credit : @DreamFakes
how she wants my healthy shake in her everyday

ABCD - 2
(Secret of Injury)
In film, we see Vinnie (Shraddha) gets injured during rehearsals and replaced by another dancer.

But there's a secret which we didn't see in the movie. Vinnie was so drunk last night that she asked the black African waiter to fuck her Indian pussy. He didn't hesitate and took her to service room. Before she could realise her mistake, his African anaconda had penetrated her tight pussy and started ramming her hardly. She was feeling the pain and pleasure at the same time. After ruthless fucking for the night, she couldn't walk properly next morning and gave an excuse of injury to hide her sexual affair.

READY

(Secrets of Sanjana)

In film, we see Sanjana met Prem at airport and comes to his house. But, how did she come to the airport and from whom she was running away?

Sanjana (Asin) was always surrounded by goons of her uncle's. She was frustrated and wanted to run away from them. She tried many times but the goons were extremely alert all the time. One day, she started roaming naked around the house. Her nude body made all goons hard and they all jumped over her.

She kept getting fucked by the goons and she milked their dicks till they felt exhausted. Once all goons slept, Sanjana wore her dress and ran away from the house.

READY

(Secrets of Sanjana)

In film, we see Sanjana met Prem at airport and comes to his house. But, how did she come to the airport and from whom she was running away?

Sanjana (Asin) was always surrounded by goons of her uncle's. She was frustrated and wanted to run away from them. She tried many times but the goons were extremely alert all the time. One day, she started roaming naked around the house. Her nude body made all goons hard and they all jumped over her.

She kept getting fucked by the goons and she milked their dicks till they felt exhausted. Once all goons slept, Sanjana wore her dress and ran away from the house.
this is how i wanna gangbang nude asin bitch with many blackies. gotta fuck her ass hole very hard in real doggie style like this. will spank her bums too. she moans in ecstacy as my cock drills in and outta her tight rectum. she can feel my hot jizz soon...

Smitha went to picnic with her son and his friend. Son is enjoying the beach and everything and Smitha went into woods with the friend.

"Aunty, Let's do here. Your son will not find anything."

He pulls her pallu and she looks at him seductively.

"I don't care even if he catches us. Fuck me so hard that my son hears my screams."

My dad's friends were all studs and I was flirting with 2 of them. For me, it was a healthy flirting, but those 2 studs didn't took it healthily and dragged me to their room for double penetration.

Kiara looked at her younger brother who was looking at her sexy pics. She knew that he masturbates while thinking about her.

"Sonu, why don't you come to my room tonight. Let's chat for sometime and sleep together."

Kiara looked at him and smiled while looking at his confused face.

Kiara looked at her younger brother who was looking at her sexy pics. She knew that he masturbates while thinking about her.

"Sonu, why don't you come to my room tonight. Let's chat for sometime and sleep together."

Kiara looked at him and smiled while looking at his confused face.

akka then lets play akka we will not sleep then

Back