• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.
Make a series of hiba nawab

Bro please make a story of megha akash

Nice story

Nice

Good edit

Peon : Megha Ma'am, my little son in so naughty. Yesterday, you took good care of him and helped me to handle him. He is getting naughty again. Can you come with me to the store room to teach that little boy some good lessons?

Megha:

(Megha knows what he is talking about and she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake again. )

Desi News
(Interview with Anupama)
"Anupama, We heard you got injured during the movie schedule. Is it right?"

"Umm.. Actually, there's a fighting scene in movie, so I was rehearsing with Director Sir. He wanted to do something different, but I told him not to go by another route.. He insisted and we did a different stunt that night. "

"Ohh.. You got injured during that rehearsals?"

"Yes.. Director Sir went so hard during rehearsals that my muscles got stretched. I couldn't walk properly for next 4 days. "

"Really? Actually, we have the picture if that stunt. Do you want me to share it with our audience?"

"Wh... What?"

Yes. Desi"Leaks" secretly filmed your stunt with director & provided it to us. Here's the pictures of that night.

(Anupama having Anal Sex with Director Sir)

Dishu i love you...

how i call didi to amke one more child

Bro please can you do something on this scene.. ?

7 aum arivu
(Story we don't know)

In this movie, we see how dong lee comes to India to kill Subha Srinivasan, a genetics student who is a threat to "OPERATION RED". We see how he creates problems for her and Arvind, but there's a secret story which is not shown in the movie.

-----

2 years ago,

Chinese government hires Dong Lee to kill a genetics student from India, Subha Srinivasan. When Dong Lee saw her pictures, he couldn't believe his eyes. She was a young, beautiful girl with a seductive body. Dong Lee, who was mastered in Hypnosis decided to go to India and use his tricks on her.

(Dong Lee decides to taste this Indian girl)

He goes to India as a genetics student and meets Subha Srinivasan. She finds him smart and both started getting closer with each other.

(Dong traps Subha and befriends with her.)

Subha also started liking him because of his funny nature. Dong Lee takes advantage of her feelings and takes her to his room. Subha, who was a virgin at the time kept blushing in front of her new boyfriend.

(Subha loses her purity to Chinese Dong Lee)

Dong Lee was extremely happy as he got the chance to take her purity and he didn't waste any time in it. He enjoyed her virgin body for whole night.

(Dong is teasing young and naive Subha)

Subha, who was unaware about his intentions kept asking him to pour his Chinese sperms in her Indian pussy. She was madly in love with him and didn't think twice about the consequences.

(Subha is feeling the hot sperm loads in her fertile womb)

Dong Lee kept asking her for some fetishes every day and she couldn't oppose to him. Every day, she was learning new about sex life and enjoying it.

(Subha learning new things from Dong Lee, like boob job)

Dong Lee even asked her to have sex in college library and Subha happily accepted it. She didn't feel shy about having sex in public places.

(Subha having sex in College Library with Dong Lee)

Subha did everything to please her Chinese boyfriend. In this process, she completely forgot about her mission of DNA sampling of Bodhisattva. Her mind was corrupted by continuous fucking from Dong Lee. He even recorded their sex video and posted it online.

(Password : Desifake)

Finally one day, Subha caught Dong chatting with her professor and found out his real intentions. She was completely heartbroken and confronted Dong. He smirked at her and looked at her with his hypnotic eyes. She stopped yelling at him and looked at him continuously.

Dong : Subha, now you are no longer a Genetics Student. You are Shruthi, a public prostitute who loves to have sex with men. Now go around the college and get fucked by all students and professors.

Subha, who was under hypnosis spell, nodded her head and looked at Professor. He looked at her in shock. She was his best student and now she was looking at him lustfully. She didn't waste any time and started sucking his dick in front of Dong.

(Subha giving blowjob to her favourite professor)

She was going so hard with Professor dick that he couldn't control himself and started cumming on her hands. Subha smirked and then looked back at Dong who asked her to go around the city to fuck all men and then return to him. She nodded her head again and then went outside.

(Subha takes all DNA out of her professor dick)

From that day on, Subha went around the college campus, fucking all students and professors. She was labelled as a Public Whore by all students. She was hardly attending any classes and was busy with men in some random room.

(Subha's first Double Penetration with school Janitors : Abbas and Maqbool)

Once a bright student, Subha had turned into a public cumdump in the college. She was continuously fucking men in the college. Her seniors, juniors, her classmates, every one was getting a chance to fuck her sexy body.

(Subha gets fucked by Vice Principal : Mr. D'Souza)

(Subha's best friend also decides to creampie her pussy with his seeds)

(Subha with the drop out druggie Kabir)

(Subha also took virginity of fresher students)

(Even in her hypnotic state, Subha got highest marks in her studies, thanks to Professor)

(Subha doesn't want to leave Watchman uncle alone at night, so she decides to become his cumdump for a week)

(Gangbang is the best solution to satisfy multiple dicks at a time.)

(Getting fucked by the same boy whom you reported to the higher officials for bullying others)

For 3 months, she kept fucking men around the college. Finally, she met Dong Lee, who looked at her degenerated mind and decided to bring her back to normalcy. He hypnotised everyone in the college and erased the memory of Subha from their minds. He decides not to kill Subha because he thought that she will not bring any harm to Chinese government any time soon, so he wipes her memory out and brings her back to normal self. She didn't remember anything happened with her in last 3 months. She only remembered the conversation she heard between Dong and Professor and decides to bring Bodhisattva genes back. She found out that one man has the genes identical to Bodhisattva decent and decides to go to his house.

In movie, we see Subha visits Arvind's house to get his details and then story unfolds.

Nice one bro . Thanks for this story bro.... If her friend maalti is also hypnotysed and control by dong lee then he will do threesome with them...

Last edited: