• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Shriya madam took ice cream and started enjoying it. But, the young students failed to handle this hotness and their 'cream' leaked..

how shriya aunty skill fully covers my d head and amkes sure no seeds gets out of her mouth

?5,000?

Thank you so much for 5,000 reactions on all the posts I created. I had never seen such a great response. Special thanks to my friend "sammiegreek" who insisted me to come on desifakes.
I am grateful to all readers who liked, reacted & gave valuable replies to my posts. I will try my best to make better captions and short stories in future.

Last edited:
I saw a Mercedes standing outside an abandoned building. I decided to go inside the property and saw something hot...

Wait.. she is my best friends mom & he...he is my best friend...

Yashika came home early & heard some noises from mom's room. When she peeked into the room, she couldn't believe her eyes.

Her brother Shakti was fucking her mom. At first, Yashika felt disgusted, but she started caressing herself while watching the Incest.

I was a bully in my high school where I used to bully a boy named 'Sagar'.
It's been 6 years now and I am standing outside a washroom hearing my mom's moans

"Aahh..Sagar.. Fuck me baby.. Make me your whore..aah"

All I can do now is stroking my dick while listening to her moan.

My mom was having an affair with driver. I decided to use this opportunity to fulfill my 'Incest' fetish..

203_1000.gif

Aunty enters the room and sees Tausif sitting on the sofa. He stands up and goes behind her.

"Tausif, What are you doing?", aunty was breathing heavily.

"Aunty.. You know how sexy you look right now?", Tausif smells her scent.

Before Aunty does anything, Tausif grabs her tits and squeezes them.

"What do you...aahh... What are you doing bastard? Leave me", Aunty gets angry at his behaviour and tries to get away from him.

Tausif chokes her neck and threatens her

"Shut the fuck up whore.. If you want safety of your son then just be quiet and let me enjoy this slut body" .

Aunty looks at him and reluctantly agrees.

"Why are you harassing my son? Why?", Aunty asks him with tears in her eyes.

"because I wanted to fuck you, Aunty..hehehe", Tausif keeps squeezing her tender tits..

I was a bully in my high school where I used to bully a boy named 'Sagar'.
It's been 6 years now and I am standing outside a washroom hearing my mom's moans

"Aahh..Sagar.. Fuck me baby.. Make me your whore..aah"

All I can do now is stroking my dick while listening to her moan.

how didi loves my deep push

Back