• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
The other day I quickly took a bath and wore a black saree and I got introduced to the workers today.As usual Rahman was ogling at my boobs while I talked and soon as I was talking with all the workers I found that same as rahman a year or two younger maybe.I was looking very sexy that day and everytime I walked from here to there these people used to stareat my swaying ass and petite breasts.i was enjoying rahmans stares.

While I was going towards my room I spotted a few workers were shitting and peeing in the bushes and when I asked them they told me that they only have one common bathroom which is always dirty and full so they all come here to shit and to my surprise these bushes were behind their tents and there were a few tents and the third tent in the middle was of rahman and even he used to shit here. these tents were tied to a stick under ground and had small windows in the background for fresh air to come in.That night while I was sleeping i suddenly woke up and wanted to pee but as I got up I thought that why do I not go and pee in the bushes this idea turned me on and soon I grabbed a bottle and walked towards the bushes and soon I was near the third tent and as I was going to sit down I heard some noises and got scared and again as I was about to sit I heard some noised coming from inside the tent of rahman i quickly peeped in the tent through the small window and saw that rahman was sitting there rubbing this dicks over his pants and as I was going to turn away I heard,rahman commented "saali engineer ki biwi kya maaal hai yaar" " listening to his comments turned me on and the lust inside me grew manifold.

I quickly went to my room and laid down on my bed and slid my hands into my panty and started to rub my pussy and let out soft moans and the other day I decided a wicked plan.

I got up and wore a sexy dress which was till knee length and did makeup I was looking like a sex bomb that day I went to the site to monitor the workers work and I sat there in front of a mirror and I was accompanied by Rahman and a few others nd while working also Rahman was staring at me and grinning after 10 mins rahman hid behind the cement packs and I noticed that rahman were recording my video so I decided to play along and quickly I got up and pushed the chair away and started to sway my ass and all this while I could see their reflections on the mirror and soon I bent down and my skirt lifted upto a certain level exposing a large amount of my panty and ass and I could see that rahman had started to rub his dick over his pants and seeing this I turned around and bent down so as to show him more of my cleavage and my plan worked he took a step forward and was zooming in to see my cleavage and I was able to see that than I adjusted my dress and again bent down sexily touching my body and after 10 mins rahman stopped recording and went away and even I did so.

That night I decide to again go and see Rahman and again I was behind his tent and peeped through his window,my eyes bulged as he was masturbating while watching my video I was shocked at the size of his dick it was around 9 inches long and 3 inches thick maybe and it was covered with lots of pubic hair and he while masturbating was kissing his phone wherever and whenever my cleavage and ass appeared,while doing this he was continually telling " aaaaahhh raanddddii maannn tohhhh karrr raahaaaa hai kiii abbbhii engineer ka khoon karke tujhe chodddlu aur apni patni bana ku aaah " and after 10 mins he started to grin and shot his load of cum all over his phone while having a look at my photo which he had secretly clicked and even I recorded the last few mins of his masturbation video for it to be helpful for me and as I turned around I saw that even rahman was coming out to pee and soon I bent down to hide and hid in between the bushes and soon rahman was standing in front of me with his dick right in front of my face I wanted to touch it and kick it but within no time rahman started to pee and my whole face was covered with his pee and he left I quickly licked his pee and headed to my room.

The next day I decide to finally give rahman the best view he could ask for so I wore a bikini which was totally exposing my ass and went out in that costume itself and walded in front of rahman I could see from his pants that he was already erect and I knew that he would be recording this so I gave him the best possible angels and views as it was the final part of my plan.

The other day I quickly took a bath and wore a black saree and I got introduced to the workers today.As usual Rahman was ogling at my boobs while I talked and soon as I was talking with all the workers I found that same as rahman a year or two younger maybe.I was looking very sexy that day and everytime I walked from here to there these people used to stareat my swaying ass and petite breasts.i was enjoying rahmans stares.

While I was going towards my room I spotted a few workers were shitting and peeing in the bushes and when I asked them they told me that they only have one common bathroom which is always dirty and full so they all come here to shit and to my surprise these bushes were behind their tents and there were a few tents and the third tent in the middle was of rahman and even he used to shit here. these tents were tied to a stick under ground and had small windows in the background for fresh air to come in.That night while I was sleeping i suddenly woke up and wanted to pee but as I got up I thought that why do I not go and pee in the bushes this idea turned me on and soon I grabbed a bottle and walked towards the bushes and soon I was near the third tent and as I was going to sit down I heard some noises and got scared and again as I was about to sit I heard some noised coming from inside the tent of rahman i quickly peeped in the tent through the small window and saw that rahman was sitting there rubbing this dicks over his pants and as I was going to turn away I heard,rahman commented "saali engineer ki biwi kya maaal hai yaar" " listening to his comments turned me on and the lust inside me grew manifold.

I quickly went to my room and laid down on my bed and slid my hands into my panty and started to rub my pussy and let out soft moans and the other day I decided a wicked plan.

I got up and wore a sexy dress which was till knee length and did makeup I was looking like a sex bomb that day I went to the site to monitor the workers work and I sat there in front of a mirror and I was accompanied by Rahman and a few others nd while working also Rahman was staring at me and grinning after 10 mins rahman hid behind the cement packs and I noticed that rahman were recording my video so I decided to play along and quickly I got up and pushed the chair away and started to sway my ass and all this while I could see their reflections on the mirror and soon I bent down and my skirt lifted upto a certain level exposing a large amount of my panty and ass and I could see that rahman had started to rub his dick over his pants and seeing this I turned around and bent down so as to show him more of my cleavage and my plan worked he took a step forward and was zooming in to see my cleavage and I was able to see that than I adjusted my dress and again bent down sexily touching my body and after 10 mins rahman stopped recording and went away and even I did so.

That night I decide to again go and see Rahman and again I was behind his tent and peeped through his window,my eyes bulged as he was masturbating while watching my video I was shocked at the size of his dick it was around 9 inches long and 3 inches thick maybe and it was covered with lots of pubic hair and he while masturbating was kissing his phone wherever and whenever my cleavage and ass appeared,while doing this he was continually telling " aaaaahhh raanddddii maannn tohhhh karrr raahaaaa hai kiii abbbhii engineer ka khoon karke tujhe chodddlu aur apni patni bana ku aaah " and after 10 mins he started to grin and shot his load of cum all over his phone while having a look at my photo which he had secretly clicked and even I recorded the last few mins of his masturbation video for it to be helpful for me and as I turned around I saw that even rahman was coming out to pee and soon I bent down to hide and hid in between the bushes and soon rahman was standing in front of me with his dick right in front of my face I wanted to touch it and kick it but within no time rahman started to pee and my whole face was covered with his pee and he left I quickly licked his pee and headed to my room.

The next day I decide to finally give rahman the best view he could ask for so I wore a bikini which was totally exposing my ass and went out in that costume itself and walded in front of rahman I could see from his pants that he was already erect and I knew that he would be recording this so I gave him the best possible angels and views as it was the final part of my plan.

Great update

Rahman had recorded my video thoroughly and it was sunset and the time of work was over and all the workers went to their room and even I walked back to my room and when I went back I saw that my husband was fast asleep.Now it was 10 in the night totally dark and silent and I was wearing the bikini only,I quickly got up and put a smile on my face and quickly I walked towards the workers tent as expected all the workers were fast asleep and only rahmans tent was well lit so I quickly went behind his tent and there was rahman playing with his huge cock while seeing my bikini video,and I walked over into his tent he was busy playing with his dick that he didn't notice me and while playing with his dick he commented "aaaah maadarchod choooddd ke rahungaaa tujheeee aaaahhhh abhhiii choddnaa ke mannn karr rahaa hai iss randi koo.. and I interrupted saying "toh chodlo" he threw away his phone and was shocked to look at me he was spell bound on seeing me there and listening me while I was standing in front of him,he was staring at me without making any movement so I quickly bent down and placed my one hand on his face and started to kiss him after a few mins he started to respond and we smooched for a while.

After 10 mins,he broke the kiss and looked at me while I stared at him lustfully hw quickly pulled me and made me sit on his lap and I said " kuch Karo toh sahi ya sirf dekhte hi rahoge" and listening to this he started to kiss my neck my arms and my cheeks slowly and then he kissed my cleavage and slowly he inserted his hand into my panty and started to rub my pussy and I let out soft moans and slowly he kissed me and then he quickly pulled my bra and tore it and my boobs came out in front of him and he was surprised looking at my boobs and slowly he bent down and started to flick my pink nipples with his tongue and slowly he started to knead my boobs and he opened his mouth wide and started to suck my right boob while he played with my left nipple and then he started to bite my nipples and I was loving this slowly he whispered " kya bable hai tere randi,aaah mazzaaa hi aagaya" and he continued sucking on my boobs.

After 20 mins he threw me on the floor and slowly he kissed my thighs and kissed my panty and then hw held the panty in his mouth and pulled it down and my pussy became visible to him and without wasting any time he kissed my pussy all this time his dick was dangling like a long rope and soon I pulled him and locked my lips with his.

And after five mins he laid on the ground and spanked my ass and I got up and spread my legs and positioned my pussy over his dick and slowly sat down as his dick penetrated me and slowly hw started to fuck me deeper and harder and I moaned my heart's out to his fucking he was fucking me like a bull,I was seating facing towards him and he could see my boobs jiggling and in between he was groping my boobs and licking and biting my nipples which made it erotic.While fucking me in this position he said"kya be randi bhot mazzaaa aara hai chudne mai" to which I replied "agar tere jaisa lund choot mai jayenga toh mazzaa hi aayega na aaaaah"

john boockvar

After 30 mins he slapped my ass and I slowly got down and bent down to reach his dick I was now lying in front of his dick and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and suck his balls and he was grinning,after licking his dick for five mins he placed his hand on my head and pushed my head and made me deepthroat and I was continually sucking his dick.

Then he spanked my ass again and pulled me over and started to kiss me again this time he pushed his tongue into my mouth a dn started to play with my tongue and I was feeling more and more excited and within no time he again pushed me on the floor and got up and slowly he bent my leg over the other exposing my asshole and quickly he placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one push he pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I screamed in pain and as he pushed his dick hw started fucking my pussy faster and faster and I moaned at top of my voice "aaaahhhhh ahaahahahahh unggghhhh fucnccckkk yeaahhhh chhoodddhho mujhheee ohhh aaahhh uhh" and listening to me moan he started fuvking me faster and faster and while fucking me he bent down and started to slap my ass continuously making it wiggle and while slapping my ass he was kissing me.He was going faster and deeper by every minute and after 15 mins he bent totally over me as he shot his load of cum into my pussy.

He relaxed by laying beside me and I quickly laid down and reached for his dick and quickly I wrapped his dick around my boobs and started to move his dick up and down faster and faster to generate heat and I also kissed his dick head and continued giving him a boobjob until he was erect again.

Once he was erect he was ready to fuck me for another few hours and quickly he pushed me on the ground and spread my legs and lay beside me and entered my asshole this time and started to fuck my asshole and I kissed him while he fucked my asshole I loved kissing him as everytime I kissed him he used to fuck me faster and again he increased his speedy and i was on cloud nine I was fucking a worker at my husband workplace what a slut I was.I was moaning into his face making him turned on even more and he was ramming my asshole like a bull.

After an hour of intense fucking in that position he quickly spanked me and kissed me and again started to play with my boobs and slowly hw asked me to sit over him and quickly I laid over him and he lifted my both legs over my head and asked me to hold them both as he spread them and slowly he entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole again at top speed and I moaned "aaahahhhh choooddddbooo choododddhooo aaaahhhh ohhhhhh unghhhhh iyaaaaaaa. Ohhhhhb naaahhhhh aahhhh funcchchhhh yesahahhh ohhhhhhh naaaoooo aaahhhnooo fuccckkk yesssss thissssssaahhh" and he continued to fuck my asshole at this speed for another half an hour and then he slowed down for a few mins and again continued to fuck my asshole at the same speed.

While fucking me in that position,we heard some noise and got scared so I quickly got up and he withdrew and we got up and slowly peeped out by moving the tent opening a bit and we could see that no one was there,Rahman was standing behind me and without wasting any time he again entered my assbole and started fucking it and I bent down to give him better access and he was going stroke after stroke while I was letting out soft moans and after 30 mins I orgasmed over his dick.Then he laid down and I quickly went on my knees and grabbed his dick and again started to give him a blowjob while I was sucking his dick he raised his hands and started to pinch my nipples and play with it and I continued to suck his dick and after five mins he got up and I again started ro blow his dick and after 20 mins he shot his load of cum in my mouth which I swallowed and he dropped some of his cum on my boobs which I licked throughly.

He then lifted me and kissed me and we both stared at each other for some time and that night I was with him only and the whole night he played with my boobs and enjoyed my body recording my naked body and me sucking his dick and he biting my boobs.

Last edited:
The next day also I wore a bikini,this bikini was special as it only covered my nipples and some of my boobs while the rest part of it was exposed. I reached the site and everytime rahman came near me he spanked my ass or slapped my pussy he used to grope me whenever nobody was around and kiss me for a fraction of seconds,when the siren of the day work was about to ring rahman pulled me in a far corner and quickly placed his lips over mine and I broke the kiss and said "thodi der aur sabr Karo mai aaungi aaj raat Mai tab jitna marzi utna kiss karlena" and saying this I walked away into my room.

As I reached my room my husband was again dozed off in sleep and that was a good signal for me I quickly lay beside him for some time until it was 10 and as the clock struck to 10 o clock I rose and quickly got out of the room and started walking towards rahmans tent,in the bikini.

exclude duplicates

And soon I was standing at the entrance of rahmans tent and slowly I parted the tents opening and stepped in to find a huge surprise for me,Rahman was not alone today but there were three other workers along with him namely mauj,farhan, and Rafiq I was shocked at seeing them but still I entered the tent and they all surrounded me soon Rahman grabbed my half naked ass and pulled me near him and kissed me but I pulled myself back as he started to cup my ass.He said "ye mere dost hai aur inhe bhi tujhe chodna hai"he gave me a wicked smile and soon all of them gathered around me and started to kiss me and there were hands all over my body,I did not resist this but in fact I supported them and responded to their kisses.

After five mins of kissing they quickly pushed open my bra and my boobs bounced in front of them and Rahman and rafiq started to play with my boobs biting my nipples while mauj started to kiss my lips and Farhan was kissing my body and I started to rub their dicks over their pants,soon they all took out their pants and I grabbed Farhan and maujs dick and started to move it up and down and slowly they also took out my panties and now I was totally naked in front of them and Rahman started to lick my pussy while rafiq now started to kiss me and mauj and Farhan groped my boobs and spanked my ass.

I knew they all could not control anymore and soon I went down on my knees and they all flashed their dicks at my face and I quickly grabbed farhans dick first and started to suck his dick while I played with the others dick and then I quickly blowed all of them.

After blowing them all,rahman pulled me up and they all started to kiss me again and without wasting any time rafiq laid on the floor and quickly hw spanked my ass and I positioned my asshole above his dick and sat over him and soon he entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole faster and faster as I moaned and as he was fucking my asshole Rahman knelt down and placed his dick infront of my pussy and with one push he pushed his entire dick into my pussy and I screamed out in pain and they both started fucking me in top speed and I started to moan and as I moaned Farhan quickly pulled my mouth and inserted his dick into tm mouth and started to push his dick into my mouth while I grabbed maujs dick and all of them started to move faster and faster fucking me at top speed and I moaned at the top of voice ahhhhhh ahahaahahhhh unggghhh choddddhooo ahhhh uniiii haahhhhuuuhhh funccckio randiiiii humaaiiii tumhaaaariiii aaaahhhssssss yeaahhhh fuccckkkk and listening to me maon turned them on even more and after 15 mins rahman switched positions with mauj and mauj started to fuck my pussy and after 10 mins rafiq switched position with Farhan and now Farhan was fucking my asshole faster and faster while I blowed rahman and Rafiq and then after 20 mins mauj shot his load for cum in my pussy and replaced Rafiq and farhan replaced rahman for the next 1 hour they all switched position while fuckin me,now mauj quit fucking me for a while and sat down and the rest of them while fucking me started to play with my boobs asel well biting my nipples and squeezing them.

rg logo images

After an hour,Rahman spanked my ass and asked me to turn around and I turned around and as I turned around he kissed me like a wild animal groping my boobs and then rahman quickly inserted his dick into my pussy again and Farhan from behind inserted his dick into my asshole and they both started to fuck me again and this time they were hitting my g spot and I was on the verge of orgasm and as in time I orgasmed all over rahman dick and they continued to fuck me in that position for a while after five mins Rafiq came and stood near my face and slapped my lips with his dick and I opened my mouth to moan and quickly he pushed his dick into my mouth and started to fuck my mouth with his dick by moving it in and out continuosly and I was on cloud nine,after some time Rahman and Rafiq switched their positions and after 10 mins Farhan had shot his load following him even rafiq shot his load of cum in my pussy after 20 mins and they both switched their positions and after 20 more mins they again shot their loads in their respective holes while rahman continued to mouth fuck me.

Soon even mauj rejoined the fun and they threw me on the ground and quickly Rafiq spread my legs wide and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy stroke after stroke and mauj inserted dhis dick into my mouth and I started to suck his dick like a whore while I grabbed Rahman and Farhan dick and started to move my hand over them as they squeezed my breasts.After an hour all of them switched their positions and continued to torture my pussy.

Then rahman laid down as even he wanted to release his load and as he laid down he entered my pussy and started to fuck my oussy while cursing me and all of them cursed me saying "kya randi hai re tu apne pati ko chodh ke humse chud Rahi hai yaha aaah" and saying this Rafiq came and stood beside me and slapped my face with his dick and i started to suck his dick like a lollipop and farhan and mauj continued to slap my boobs with their dicks.After 30 mins with a huge groan Rahman shot his load of cum into my pussy and even I had orgasmed once again.

They all stood up and flashed their dicks at me and I quickly grabbed their dicks and started to suck their balls and then lick their dick like a lollipop and within no time they all shot some of their load of cum over my boobs and and I sucked off their cum from my boobs and then they quickly went near my bikini and lifted it and placed it over me and came in panty and bra and in my bra cups.Then they dragged me to the bushes and peed all over me and again they dragged me into the tent once I was in the tent they asked me to get ready and I quickly picked the cum drenched bra and panty and wore it covering my boobs and pussy in their cum once again.

As I went to the site,and started working after some time rahman grabbed my boobs from behind and dragged me behind the sacks of cement and started to kiss me and I resisted and tried to push him away saying "abhi yaha pe nahi " and he clicked his tongue and said "yaha koi nahi dekhega janemaan aaj thodi toh pyaas bujhalene de" and saying this he continued to cup my breasts from over my bra and slowly he unhooked my bra and threw it on the floor and started to kiss my neck and then suck my boobs like a baby while I hesitated a bit.Then he said "sun aaj raat Mai aur rafiq yaha pe overtime karne waale hai toh tu shaam Mai ek baar apne Ghar chalejaana aur phir ek ghante baad phir aajana chudne ke liye aaj tujhe yahi chodenge hum aur kyuki Mai aaj raat ko overtime kar raha hu toh kal subah kaam pe nahi aaunga toh tu bhi mat aana aur site ki jagah mere tent me aajana chudne ke liye samjhi" and saying this he continue to suck my boobs for a few mins before I replied with an ok and he quickly left and I again adjusted my bra and went out.

The work was done and all the workers expect rahman and Rahim were back in their tents and while leaving I turned around and found both Rahman and Rahim staring at me so I turned around and gave them a flying kiss and spanked my ass slowly and walked away into my room and as I entered my room my husband was awake today and was tired I did not say anything and laid on the bed,my husband came beside me and encircled me and whispered in my ears"let's have some fun babay" and I was shocked listening to this and had to make some excuse so I stammered a bit and responded "no baby I am tired today we will do it some other time please" and saying this I turned around to sleep and my husband disappointed slept and after 30 mins I slightly opened my eyes to check whether my husband was asleep or not,I found out that he was asleep and for my reassurance I waited fifteen more mins in the room and after fifteen mins I quietly sneaked out of the room and tiptoed my way to the site.It was around 9 when I left my room and reached the site.

As soon as I reached the site Rahman and Rafiq grabbed me from behind and pulled me behind and soon I was standing in front of Rahman and Rahman started to kiss me while Rafiq started to grope my boobs from behind and kiss my neck and then they switched positions
After 10 mins of kissing they unhooked my bra and panty and both of them started to bite my nipples alternatively and play with my boobs..

They both were already naked and did not wait for another second and soon Rafiq laid on the ground and I positioned my asshole over his dick and slowly he inserted his dick into my asshole and started fucking my asshole and within no time even rahman entered my pussy and they both started fucking me faster and faster by every minute as I screamed and moaned with pleasure.tThey both were fucking me mercilessly and I was moaning my hearts out aaaahahhhhhh aahhhhh onhhh unhhggghhy fucnkkkoo meeee ohhh yeaahahhh and listening to me moan they got turned on ever more and increased their speed of fucking after an hour of fucking me in this position they both switched their position and now rahman started to fuck my asshole while Rafiq fucked my pussy and I was asking for more and more while fucking me rafiq stopped in between to bite my nipples for some time and then he continued again for a few hours.

Then they both decided to have a position change and quickly as rahman was laying down he asked me to turn around and face him so I quickly got up and gave a slight stroke to Rafiq dick as Rafiq kissed me and slowly I sat over rahman dick and he entered my oussy and started fucking my lussy but he was fucking me slowly this time in order to prolong the session and In the meantime Rafiq also slid his dick into my asshole and stated fucking my asshole slowly and erotically as I was bent down rahman had kicked his lips with mine while he fucked me and then again he used to break the kiss and again continue to bite my cute nipples and kiss them and this continues for sometime before they switched their positions again.

After an hour it was around 12 I guess,Rafiq had shit his load of cum into my pussy while rahman was till fucking my asshole so Rafiq decided to rest and withdrew his dick and lay beside and rahman quickly lay under me and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy at top speed and after 30 mins even I orgasmed all over his dick but he was still ficking me and as Rafiq was lying beside I quickly bent over while sitting on rahmans divk and grabbed rafiqs dick and started to suck his balls and dick like a lollipop for 20 mins before even Rahman climaxed inside me.

All three of us had climaxed now and we were panting lying beside each other and soon they both stood and slapped me with their dick so I quickly grabbed their dicks and started to suck their dick one by one and after 10 mins Rafiq shot his load in my mouth which I swallowed and after 10 more mins even rahman finsihed in my mouth and I swallowed it all and then I decided to go away but they had other plans and quickly they grabbed dmy hand and handed me some tools and told me"chal randi ab hamari madad karra kaam karne mai " and I helped them in their work and in between all three of us took sex breaks and in the breaks they used to fuck me and while we worked they covered my entire body with dust and cement as I enjoyed it.

That night I had multiple session of sex with them and at around 4 we stopped all of it and went to our tents

That night I did not sleep and at around 8 I again wore the saree I wore on the first day and quickly I went to rahmans tent and found him laying there as soon as I came he signaled me to lay beside him and I did so and he whispered I my ears "ab se Roz chodunga mai tujhe randi" and saying this he started to kiss me while fondling with my boobs and from that day onwards hw fucked me everyday and might in every different position and filled all my holes with his cum several times and made me his pee slave.

After a month when the work was done I kissed him a farewell and have him my address and phone no and told him that I will call him whenever I wanted to fuck him.

Hi,I am Raju (not really just a fictional character) a 25 year old male who is well built,and has a fair complexion I am currently unemployed.I have a lot of hobbies but my most favorite is watching movies.

I like to watch movies of all genres,and my favourite actress is Kiara Advani,as I live her acting and I find her very attractive and sexy,I follow Kiara advani on all her social media handles and everywhere I current live in Bombay.Everytime a magazine with Kiara advani on cover page is published I take the magazine to the washroom and masturbate over it as I like to masturbate thinking of Kiara advani.I am a huge follower and fan of Kiara advani and it's my dream to meet her and talk to her.

It was monsoon time and the rains were as usually pouring down heavily in Bombay and on one such day I decided that I will fulfill my dream of meeting Kiara advani and quickly I surfed the net and found her adress and decided to secretly sneek into her house.

I quickly wore a good tshirt and pants and applied some perfume and set out onm my way to kiara's house and soon I was standing in front of her building there was no security guard at that moment so it became easy for me to enter the building but the problem was to reach to her flat which was on the 27 floor,so I quickly thought of an idea and went towards the backside of her building were the pipes were there and I decided to enter her house by climbing the pipes and so I quickly grabbed the pipe and started climbing the pipe I was dedicated to it when I started to climb the pipe it was around 2 in the noon and after around an hour to my bad luck it started to rain down heavily and It became difficult for me to clinge to the pipes as I was totally wet but I was on the 15 floor already and only a few floors and I could meet my goddess and this motivated me to continue and I started to climb the pipe slowly slowly carefully and after an hour more finally I was on kiara's floor but I was totally drenched and feeling cold ,there was a windowe near the pipe and when I peeped in through the pipe I could see that I was in the kitchen and in front of the kitchen on the sofa was seated my goddess the actress which I worshipped Kiara advani watching tv all alone,my heartbeat rose and my fingers trembled with excitement and without any hesitation I firmly knocked on the window,at first it seemed that Kiara did not notice anything so after a few mins I again knocked the window and my eyes protruded as Kiara turned around and our eyes met I was totally flat looking at her,she looked scared and worried and quickly she rushed to the window to open the window and soon she opened the window and pulled me inside her house and I couldn't belive my eyes seeing Kiara advani in front of my eyes and she seemed to be even more gorgeous and sexy in real life than on screen.She was wearing a white coloured top with a cargo pants beneath and the top seemed to be a little tight.She was shocked looking at me and asked me "who are you and how did you enter the building" I quickly catched a breath and replied "I am your biggest fan mam and have watched all your movies at least thrice" she got a bit happy listening to this and relaxed.

She seemed to be evem more busty and hot in real life as I was totally drenched in rain and all wet she said "tum toh pure bheeg Gaye ho,chalo mai tumhe towel aur kuch kapde dedeti hu tum change karlo warna bimaar hojaoge" she sounded sweet and showed me the way Into her room and as we entered her room she opened her cupboard and took a towel and handed me the towel and grabbed a few clothes from sids almirah and gave me the clothes to change and left the room as she walked out her petite ass swayed in front tof my eyes making me completely mad and she latched the door and I quickly opend my clothes and changed into the clothes given by her.

And soon I opened the door for the room and went out and found Kiara standing over the kitchen counter I quickly took out my phone and approached her and asked for a selfie and she smiled and agreed and I quickly took a few selfies and as my work was done I told her "accha mam,thank you ab mai chalta hu" and I turned around to leave but Kiara grabbed my wrist and told me "baahar itni baarish horahi hai agar baahar jaaoge toh phir bheeg jaoge thodi der Rukh jao phir chale jaana" and saying this she made me stand in front of her even I thanked my luck and stood in front of her and we started to have a conversation as we talked my lust grew.

Soon she rested her hands on the kitchen counter and I don't know why but I grabbed her hands and stood there she did not react and continued to talk with me and our conversation continued and as we were standing very close to each other we could feel each other's breath and suddenly there was a lightning and Kiara got scared and hugged me tightly in a instant and I was shocked at this then she slowly parted and again we continued to have our conversation,Kiara was talking very sexily and seductively I don't know why and while talking suddenly my I bent forward and kissed her left cheek and then again came back to my position and waited for her response she had no response and left of the matter with a smile and continued to talk about her films and her early struggling days and after 10 mins again I bent and kissed her right cheek this time and was expecting a tight slap from but again she with a smile ignored the matter,and after some more time I gathered some gur and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer but still she acted as If she didn't care and after nearly an hour and after gathering a lot of guts I bent forward and held her face in my hand and pulled her face and planted a wet kiss on her lips and soon we started to smooch for a while her lips were very tasty and sweet.after 5 mins I broke the kiss and looked at her and asked her "have I crossed the limit" she gave me a smile and said "not yet,you can continue and I will tell you when you cross your limit" and with this my confidence boasted and I pulled her even closer and again planted a kiss over her lips and then I slowly started to kiss her neck and her shoulders feeling her upper body and while I kissed her shoulder I slowly murmured "have I crossed the limit?" She firmly replied "no" and with this I continued to smell her fragrance for so close and within no time I had a boner and again I lifted my face and started to kiss her and while kissing she slightly opened her mouth for my tongue to enter and I started to play with her tongue through my tongue I couldn't belive my luck that I was kissing The Kiara advani and while kissing I raised my hands and started to massage her boobs over her top and even she did not stop me and then I quickly lowered my face and started to kiss and lick her cleavage and again asked her if I was still in my limits she replied that I was still in my limits and so I continued to lick her sexy cleavage and also I now started to grab her ass with my hands I could feel her breath was fastening as I continued to lick her cleavage and then with full confidence I went beside her and lifted her arms and started to lick her armpits and her sweat tasted as heavan to me and even after licking her armpits she did not stop me and after this I with full confidence grabbed her top and without even a second thought pulled out her top and to my surprise she was not even wearing a bra and her milky white boobs with perfect cute pink nipples popped out in front of my face I was now sure that she would throw me out of her house and I looked up to her and she said "you have not yet reached your limit" and gave me a wicked smile I understood what she meant and without wasting another second I grabbed both her boobs and started to squeeze them with utmost pleasure and soon o bent down and took our my tongue and started to flick her pink nipples which were now erect and then I started to suck her left boob while I fondled with her right one and then I switched in between them and now even she started to rub my dick over my pants.
I was totally savoring over her boobs going crazy I wasn't able to belive that I was sucking on the boobs and biting the nipples of my goddess and I started to knead her boobs like a dough and then after some time I began chewing on her nipples and her breasts seems even better in real life they were smooth as silk and yet firm and I was in heaven.

Back