• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
As my boobs popped out in front of his face he quickly started to massage them and bite my right nipple while groping my left one and then he licked my nipples and started to suck my boobs like a small baby as I left out soft moans and he whispered."saali raandi kya bable hai tere Maan kar Raha hai saara dudh pee Jau Inka aaaaahh" and saying this he laid on the floor and quickly pulled me over him and bent me and started to bite my boobs and then slowly he inserted his dick into my pussy and started fucking me at top speed as i moaned and enjoyed getting his desi lund. He was going faster and faster and hitting the right spot I was on cloud nine and started to moan like a whore ""aaaaaahhhh oiiiiiiiiiiii aaaahahhghhhhh aaagggghhhhh ohhhhhh fuccccckkkkk chiosoddddodo maujjjeeee haaahaaaaaah oihhhhhhh yeeaaahahhh" and while fucking me he was continuosly biting and licking my nipples and in between he would also lick my lips and spank my ass and after 30 mins while he was fastest i recieved a call from my husband and it was necessary for me to pick up the call so while the beggar was fucking me i picked up the call and asked"haaaaaaa booolo,kyaaaaaa huaaaa" to which he asked "aise kyu baat kar Rahi ho" and I replied "wooooh mujjjhhhee neeccchee bhottt khujli horahi hai tooojb basss usse hiiii mitaaaraaahi hu aaaahhh ohhh " and he said "accha theek hai" and cut the call and as i place the phone down the beggar pulled me and kissed me and said "kya raand hai be tu chudte chudte bhi apne pati se baat kar Rahi thi" and the beggar thought of an idea and quickly he spnaked my ass and took my phone and his phone and quickly placed it on the shelfs facing us and started to record the fucking session and quickly he came near me and stood in front of me.

find duplicates in list
Superb 🤩😍

As he stood in front of me flashing his dick I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop bobbing my head up and down continuosly and he was enjoying it with a groan and soon I started to deepthroat him and was licking his dick like a lollipop unggghhhhh and then I started to move my hands over his dick and kissed his dick head and then again started to lick his balls and then his dick while all this was being recorded.

After 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my throat and made me swallow it and then soon he laid on the floor and quickly he spanked my ass and I got up and quickly positioned my pussy over his dick and sat on it as his dick pushed in and soon he started to fuck me in that position faster and faster and the whole room was filled with thap thap noises as every time he thrust his dick it made a clap sound and I was in heaven and soon after 30 mins he pulled me down and spread my legs and again entered my pussy and started to fuck me roughly as I moaned my hearts out.

After fucking me for 1 hour in that position he quickly spanked my ass and made me stand and soon he stood up and quickly he lifted me and pushed me on a table and pulled me near him and spread my legs and soon ye bent down and took out his tongue and started to move his tongue in my pussy licking it and I was enjoying it as this was the first time someone was licking my pussy and soon he started licking it faster and faster and in between he bit the flesh of my pussy as I moaned out In pain and his stiff tongue was giving me joy and he was slowly groping my boob and continued licking my pussy,after 10 mins I was nearing orgasm and soon I shot my load all over his face and pulled me and I licked all of my load from his face an dkissed him as he turned me around and quickly entered my asshole and started fucking it.

After 30 mins he was tired and exhausted and laid on the floor so I decided to take the matter in my own hands and quickly I sat over his dick and started to bounce and even he enjoyed this and I started to bounce faster and faster letting out moans aaaaaahajhhhh unhhhhh yeaahhhhhh ohhhh and was taking his dick deeper and deeper and after 30 mins his fick was erect again and he was ready again so he pulled me near him and kissed me and bit my lower lip and whispered "saali randi bhot josh hai na tujhme aaja" and saying this he started to fuck my pussy at top speed as I moaned aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ohhhhgggggggg uhhhgggggg yeaaahhhhhhh chooddddoo mujjhhhhee aauurururr aaahhhh ofhhhh ouiiiii and the main thing was that all of this was being recorded and after 15 mins he started to bite my boobs and he gave me a love bite on my right nipple and after 1 hour we both orgasmed and lay over each other for some time.

And then he pulled me and I quickly grabbed his dick again and started to blow it and after 30 mins when he was about to shoot his load of cum I took his dick out of my mouth and took his load on my boobs and then he quickly grabbed my chin and poured all his sticky cumon my face as I licked it clean.Afyer 10 mins he became hard again and this time he started to masturbate himself and shot his load of cum all over my body and then he got up and took my hone and stopped the recording and then he pulled me in a blanket and in a old tv he somehow managed to play our video of sex session and we both cuddled together and slept and after I woke up he took my number and I took his number and I shared him the video and soon I kissed him and left

As he stood in front of me flashing his dick I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop bobbing my head up and down continuosly and he was enjoying it with a groan and soon I started to deepthroat him and was licking his dick like a lollipop unggghhhhh and then I started to move my hands over his dick and kissed his dick head and then again started to lick his balls and then his dick while all this was being recorded.

After 30 mins he shot his load of cum into my throat and made me swallow it and then soon he laid on the floor and quickly he spanked my ass and I got up and quickly positioned my pussy over his dick and sat on it as his dick pushed in and soon he started to fuck me in that position faster and faster and the whole room was filled with thap thap noises as every time he thrust his dick it made a clap sound and I was in heaven and soon after 30 mins he pulled me down and spread my legs and again entered my pussy and started to fuck me roughly as I moaned my hearts out.

After fucking me for 1 hour in that position he quickly spanked my ass and made me stand and soon he stood up and quickly he lifted me and pushed me on a table and pulled me near him and spread my legs and soon ye bent down and took out his tongue and started to move his tongue in my pussy licking it and I was enjoying it as this was the first time someone was licking my pussy and soon he started licking it faster and faster and in between he bit the flesh of my pussy as I moaned out In pain and his stiff tongue was giving me joy and he was slowly groping my boob and continued licking my pussy,after 10 mins I was nearing orgasm and soon I shot my load all over his face and pulled me and I licked all of my load from his face an dkissed him as he turned me around and quickly entered my asshole and started fucking it.

After 30 mins he was tired and exhausted and laid on the floor so I decided to take the matter in my own hands and quickly I sat over his dick and started to bounce and even he enjoyed this and I started to bounce faster and faster letting out moans aaaaaahajhhhh unhhhhh yeaahhhhhh ohhhh and was taking his dick deeper and deeper and after 30 mins his fick was erect again and he was ready again so he pulled me near him and kissed me and bit my lower lip and whispered "saali randi bhot josh hai na tujhme aaja" and saying this he started to fuck my pussy at top speed as I moaned aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ohhhhgggggggg uhhhgggggg yeaaahhhhhhh chooddddoo mujjhhhhee aauurururr aaahhhh ofhhhh ouiiiii and the main thing was that all of this was being recorded and after 15 mins he started to bite my boobs and he gave me a love bite on my right nipple and after 1 hour we both orgasmed and lay over each other for some time.

And then he pulled me and I quickly grabbed his dick again and started to blow it and after 30 mins when he was about to shoot his load of cum I took his dick out of my mouth and took his load on my boobs and then he quickly grabbed my chin and poured all his sticky cumon my face as I licked it clean.Afyer 10 mins he became hard again and this time he started to masturbate himself and shot his load of cum all over my body and then he got up and took my hone and stopped the recording and then he pulled me in a blanket and in a old tv he somehow managed to play our video of sex session and we both cuddled together and slept and after I woke up he took my number and I took his number and I shared him the video and soon I kissed him and left

Superb update 😍
Waiting for next series

Nice update 😍

Kiara Advani In A Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

(Bed creeking)

Aaaaaaahhhhh,ohhhhhhh ungggghhhhh ohhhhh choooddddhoo mujhheeeee eoiiiiu merrrrii chuuuttt phaaadddd dddooo raaahiiim aaaaah unggggggh aaaaanh

I was moaning while Rahim was fucking my pussy while I was sitting like a dog asking him to go faster and fastr and tear my pussy and he replied"saaaali,raand itne dino se chudwa rahi hai phir bhi man nahi bhara ye le aah aah aaah" as he started to give me power strokes.

Kiara Advani In A Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

(Bed creeking)

Aaaaaaahhhhh,ohhhhhhh ungggghhhhh ohhhhh choooddddhoo mujhheeeee eoiiiiu merrrrii chuuuttt phaaadddd dddooo raaahiiim aaaaah unggggggh aaaaanh

I was moaning while Rahim was fucking my pussy while I was sitting like a dog asking him to go faster and fastr and tear my pussy and he replied"saaaali,raand itne dino se chudwa rahi hai phir bhi man nahi bhara ye le aah aah aaah" as he started to give me power strokes.

Nice beginning 😍
Waiting for next

He was going faster and faster while I was moaning and after 30 mins of intense fucking he finally shot his load of cum into my asshole and we both were totally exhausted and lay beside each other panting and soon I got up and dressed up and left

My husband arrived after 1 hour and as soon as he entered I took his bag and kept it in the room and he said "baby,pack our bags we are going to bhawanipur,Rajasthan for a few days for an office tour" I was not at all happy as I would have to stay without any dick for nearly a month and that was too much for me and soon I agreed as I had no other choice and started to pack my bags and my husband rested for a while and I quickly wnet up and reached Rahim to inform him and on seeing me he told "Abe randi bas kar kitna chudwayegi abhi abhi toh neeche utri thi ab phir aagayi" to which I replied "mai aur rahul ek mahine ke liye Rajasthan jaa rahe hai aur ghar pe sir tum log rahoge " to which he got up and pulled me near him and he replied "accha toh jaldi se idhar aaja aur ek bar apne bable dikhade thodi der usse khelke chooddh dunga tujhe" and saying this he pulled down my tshirt and as my boobs popped out in front of his face he started to bite them and play with them

We were ready to leave and soon we left and reached Rajasthan as we reached Rajasthan a lot of passengers warned us that the villa we were going to stay in was haunted by a spirit called manjulikaa my husband was not scared at first but we had stopped near a village and everyone in the village were talking that whoever went to that villa never returned and warned us not to go there and my husband got scaredd and told me that we shall leave and that he will inform the company about this,but I was adamant as there was no such thing as a ghost and soon we reached the so called 'haunted' villa and my husband was still asking us to leave and soon we entered and the villa was very big and had 15 corridors and 50 rooms that was magnificent ,even while I was here I was thinking off Rahim and in how many different positions he would fuck me in if we were alone over here and by this thought my pussy was getting wet and soon we explored the villa and reached the third floor and there was a room with closed with a several locks and. A thread "the room of manjulika" was it and my husband quickly grabbed my arms and pulled me and told let's leave and dragged me to our room and I was still curious about the mystery of the room and couldnt sleep that night.

The next day I dressed up in a white shirt and jeans and we did some sight touring and in the night when I returned I quickly dosed off to sleep in the night I slightly woke up as I felt something rubbing over my lips it was something very long and it woke me up slightly but I didn't care and slept again and after five mins the thing started to rub over my lips again and I woke up this time and when I looked around I found nothing around me and I quickly opened the lights to search some more but I could not find anything and dosed off to sleep again.

The next day I wore a normal kurti and pants and again in the night I dosed off to sleep but this I had planned that I would try to not go in to deep sleep instead I will try to be awake and I did so and soon it was night again and I lay on the bed still thinking about the previous nights incident and closed my eyes and was in partial sleep and soon I could hear some footsteps and became alert and soon someone had grabbed my boobs from above my kurti who could this be and why was he/she playing with my boobs I wondered and soon he started to massage my boobs and I thought of waking up but this was giving me pleasure so I decided to not act and stay like that and after 20 mins I dosed off in sleep and woke up the next morning thinking about this incident.

The next day I decided to catch the person who was doing this and pretended to be asleep and as expected the person was in my room again hw was grabbing my boobs and smelling my body and I was able to feel his breath and soon as he squeezed my boobs I opened my eyes and saw a man and got scared and tried to run away and I caught his hand and somehow he managed to run I quickly grabbed the torch and started running behind him to catch him and soon he left the corridor and I followed him and he was running faster and faster and even I started running faster and soon he entered the third floor and I went behind him but I could not see him I was standing in front of the haunted room and I saw that the lock were no more there and even the sacred thread was not there and I thought that man would have hid there in that room and quickly I barged open into that room but that room was pitch dark and I walked into it and after five mins someone approached from behind and made me smell chlorofoam and I fainted.

Last edited:
After 10 mins when I woke up my hands and legs were tied and I was only in a bra and panty and there was a man standing in front of me and quickly switched on the light and turned around and said "kyu be bahut chull hai tujhme pata laga ne ki majulika ke baare Mai toh le mai hi hu manjulika waise kya maal hai re tu par afsoos yaha se bahar nahi Jaa payegi kabhi tu aur Tera pati sss maann toh kar Raha hai ki tujhe khol du aur tujhe chodu par tu hoshiyaar bhi hai toh pehle tere pati ko tapka ke aata hu phir tujhe tapka ke Teri laash ko chod lunga" to which I replied" laash ko kyu mujhe hi jee bhar ke chodlo jitna mann karre utna" hw gave me a wierd expression and I told" Mai toh tumhare peeche isliye bhaag Rahi thi kyuki mujhe tumse chudna tha" and he told" sacch bol Rahi ho ya koi tarkibb hai?" To which I replied " koi tarkibb nahi hai bharosa rakho aur mere haath pair khol do pls" and gave him a wicked smile

he quickly approached my legs and cut the ties and quickly he got up and cut the ties from my hands and I was free and as the ropes fell down and I was free I quickly grabbed the man and pulled him and kissed his upper lip a few times for some time and broke off the kiss and looked at him waiting for a reply to which he replied" randi aaja tujhe chodta hu warna tadap ke mar jaayegi tu" and saying this he quickly grabbed my hair and pulled me near and started to kiss me lika wild animal and bit my lips and after 10 mins I pushed him away as I was out of. Breath and he quickly came near me and again he started to kiss me.

And again he started to kiss me like a mad bull and soon he the broke off the kiss and threw me on the bed and climbed over me and started to grope my boobs from over the bra and lick my cleavage and bite my neck and he continued groping my boobs for the next 10 mins soon we both heard some footsteps and I asked him to stop as I could hear the footsteps get louder and louder and soon we went and peeped through the small hole in the door it was my husband,he was calling out my name and searching for me while the man was getting impatient and continuosly he was grabbing my ass and my husband was now in front of our room and I knew that he would not dare to enter the room but hw might get suspicious of I don't return soon so I told the man"tum fikaar mat Karo tumse chudwaye Bina yaha se kahi nahi jaaungi par abhi mujhe jaana hoga waise bhi mera pati kal subah kaam se bahar jayega tab tum apni Puri chudaas nikaal Lena" and saying this I kissed him and quickly I wore my clothes and left,and my husband had also left.

I quickly left and entered our room and my husband was waiting there for me and as soon as I entered he asked me about where was I I told him that I was not sleepy so I went to take a stroll,so my husband relaxed and dosed off to sleep and I also lay beside him and as soon as I turned towards the door the man was standing there staring at me I gave him a wicked smile and a flying kiss and slept.

And again he started to kiss me like a mad bull and soon he the broke off the kiss and threw me on the bed and climbed over me and started to grope my boobs from over the bra and lick my cleavage and bite my neck and he continued groping my boobs for the next 10 mins soon we both heard some footsteps and I asked him to stop as I could hear the footsteps get louder and louder and soon we went and peeped through the small hole in the door it was my husband,he was calling out my name and searching for me while the man was getting impatient and continuosly he was grabbing my ass and my husband was now in front of our room and I knew that he would not dare to enter the room but hw might get suspicious of I don't return soon so I told the man"tum fikaar mat Karo tumse chudwaye Bina yaha se kahi nahi jaaungi par abhi mujhe jaana hoga waise bhi mera pati kal subah kaam se bahar jayega tab tum apni Puri chudaas nikaal Lena" and saying this I kissed him and quickly I wore my clothes and left,and my husband had also left.

I quickly left and entered our room and my husband was waiting there for me and as soon as I entered he asked me about where was I I told him that I was not sleepy so I went to take a stroll,so my husband relaxed and dosed off to sleep and I also lay beside him and as soon as I turned towards the door the man was standing there staring at me I gave him a wicked smile and a flying kiss and slept.
Great update

Even that night I felt someone fondling my boobs and something rough rub over my lips,we both were waiting for the next morning .

I had woken up early the next morning and I quickly took a bath and got dressed up and I wore a floral midi with only a bra and panty inside soon my husband also woke up and he got ready and had breakfast and left for work.Now was the time.

I quickly walked up to the third floor and stood in front of the room and soon I started to sway my ass and barged open into the room and there was the man waiting for me I quickly went and sat on the sofa beside him and he got happy seeing me and I asked"toh shuru kare" and gave him a wink and he smiled and I quickly pulled his face near mine and placed my lips over his and started to kiss him slowly and smoothly and soon I entered my tongue into his mouth and our tongues started to battle with each other oh this was so erotic and after five mins while kissing him I quickly raised my one leg and placed it over him and sat over his lap and started to kiss him again and this time he started to suck my lower lip even I started to move my hips to and fro so as to massage his dick from over the pant and I even pulled my midi a bit and he grabbed my ass,after kissing for 10 mins I got up and he also got up and quickly pushed me on the bed.

After throwing me on the bed he quickly bent down and licked my panty and I let out a moan and soon ye pulled off my panty with just one hand and again he bent down and started to lick my asshole and bite it he was licking my asshole his tongue was stiff and he was moving his tongue faster and faster and I was moaning out aaaaaahhhh ohhhhhhh yeaaahhhh uhmmmmm uhhhh uhnmmmm ohhhh offff and he was moving his tongue faster and faster and I was enjoying this as hell and soon he started to move his tongue in circular direction and I was loving it he was biting my asshole and it was like heaven ohh and after 20 mins of licking my asshole he spanked my ass and lifted me a bit and pulled off my midi and now I was only in a bra and soon I turned around and opened the hook of my bra and took it out and my boobs popped out in front of him.

He quickly grabbed my legs and pulled me near and again bent down and took out his tongue and this time he buried his face into my pussy and started to lick my pussy with his stiff tongue and I was in heaven on cloud nine ahhh his tongue was so fucking rough I was moaning as it was giving me pleasure no one had ever licked my pussy so well aaaaaaahhhhh unhhhhhh ohhhh yeaaaahhhh offfff aaahhhhh aaaahhhh hoooohhhhooo yeaaahhhh unnghhhhh yeaaahhh was echoing in the whole room and now after 10 mins even I started to move my hips round and round so as to feel his rough tongue all over and he started licking my tongue faster and faster and I moaned out loud as after 10 mins I orgasmed all over his face and was panting.He was an ace of licking pussy.

Soon he pulled me down and I sat down on the floor and pulled down his pants and his long dark dick burst out in front of my face I gasped looking at the size of his dick it was magnificent as it was 9 inches long and 4 inches thick and soon I started to suck his dick like a lollipop and he was groaning over my head and I was continually bobbing my head up and down and was trying to deepthroat him,in the meanwhile he commented"accha se choos iss laude ko teri choot mai pura andar daalna hai isse" and I gave him a wicked smile and replied "tum fikaar mat karo,iss jaise char laude ek saath le sakti hu mai" and saying this I continued sucking his dick for another 10 mins.

After sucking his dick for mins he replied "accha toh aaja phir saabit kar" saying this he pulled me up and slowly kissed me and pushed me on the bed and lay beside me and soon he spread both my legs and grabbed me and quickly he placed his dick near my pussy and entered it and slowly min after min he inserted his whole dick into my pussy and started fucking it and I moaned out aaaahhh ohhhh yeaaahhhh aaahhhhh fuccckkk thisss yeaahhhh and as he was lying just beside me facing me I moaned in front of his face so that he could fuck me faster and faster and soon he did and now he opened his mouth wide and started to suck my left boob while he grabbed and played with the left one and soon he started to Ram my pussy real hard and I was screaming like a whore asking for more ohhhhh unggghhhu ywaaaaahhhvm uhmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhh oiiiii yeaaaaaah ohhhhh fcucckkk choddddhhooonmujhhhheee ahhahahah ohhhhaooohhhh and he was getting wilder and wilder and started to Maul my boobs and bite my nipples roughly until they had turned red and soon after 30 mins,he spanked my ass asking for a position change.

He was still laying so I quickly spread my legs and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat down on his dick and while sitting I let out a moan ungggghhh and soon he started to fuck my asshole I was facing him so that he could see me moan and my boobs jiggle and while fucking me he grabbed my boobs and played with them in between even I started to grab my boobs so as to make him hornier hw was going faster and deeper making me go crazy as fuck and after fucking me for 30 mins in that position he slowed down a bit and pulled me near him and planted a kiss on my lips and said "saali tu toh bohot bandi randi hai aaahh kya choot hai teri" and saying this he released me and I went back into my position and after 10 kore mins he shot his hot load of cum into my pussy his load was so big that after 5 min when I got up for a position switch hos cum was still leaking out and soon I quickly turned around and sat on his dick and started to bounce so that he does not get tired and I started to bounce faster and faster and even he enjoyed it and I also enjoyed this.

After sucking his dick for mins he replied "accha toh aaja phir saabit kar" saying this he pulled me up and slowly kissed me and pushed me on the bed and lay beside me and soon he spread both my legs and grabbed me and quickly he placed his dick near my pussy and entered it and slowly min after min he inserted his whole dick into my pussy and started fucking it and I moaned out aaaahhh ohhhh yeaaahhhh aaahhhhh fuccckkk thisss yeaahhhh and as he was lying just beside me facing me I moaned in front of his face so that he could fuck me faster and faster and soon he did and now he opened his mouth wide and started to suck my left boob while he grabbed and played with the left one and soon he started to Ram my pussy real hard and I was screaming like a whore asking for more ohhhhh unggghhhu ywaaaaahhhvm uhmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhh oiiiii yeaaaaaah ohhhhh fcucckkk choddddhhooonmujhhhheee ahhahahah ohhhhaooohhhh and he was getting wilder and wilder and started to Maul my boobs and bite my nipples roughly until they had turned red and soon after 30 mins,he spanked my ass asking for a position change.

He was still laying so I quickly spread my legs and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat down on his dick and while sitting I let out a moan ungggghhh and soon he started to fuck my asshole I was facing him so that he could see me moan and my boobs jiggle and while fucking me he grabbed my boobs and played with them in between even I started to grab my boobs so as to make him hornier hw was going faster and deeper making me go crazy as fuck and after fucking me for 30 mins in that position he slowed down a bit and pulled me near him and planted a kiss on my lips and said "saali tu toh bohot bandi randi hai aaahh kya choot hai teri" and saying this he released me and I went back into my position and after 10 kore mins he shot his hot load of cum into my pussy his load was so big that after 5 min when I got up for a position switch hos cum was still leaking out and soon I quickly turned around and sat on his dick and started to bounce so that he does not get tired and I started to bounce faster and faster and even he enjoyed it and I also enjoyed this.

Wow excellent 👍
Waiting for next

Back