• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Great work 🫡
Even that night I felt someone fondling my boobs and something rough rub over my lips,we both were waiting for the next morning .

I had woken up early the next morning and I quickly took a bath and got dressed up and I wore a floral midi with only a bra and panty inside soon my husband also woke up and he got ready and had breakfast and left for work.Now was the time.

I quickly walked up to the third floor and stood in front of the room and soon I started to sway my ass and barged open into the room and there was the man waiting for me I quickly went and sat on the sofa beside him and he got happy seeing me and I asked"toh shuru kare" and gave him a wink and he smiled and I quickly pulled his face near mine and placed my lips over his and started to kiss him slowly and smoothly and soon I entered my tongue into his mouth and our tongues started to battle with each other oh this was so erotic and after five mins while kissing him I quickly raised my one leg and placed it over him and sat over his lap and started to kiss him again and this time he started to suck my lower lip even I started to move my hips to and fro so as to massage his dick from over the pant and I even pulled my midi a bit and he grabbed my ass,after kissing for 10 mins I got up and he also got up and quickly pushed me on the bed.

After throwing me on the bed he quickly bent down and licked my panty and I let out a moan and soon ye pulled off my panty with just one hand and again he bent down and started to lick my asshole and bite it he was licking my asshole his tongue was stiff and he was moving his tongue faster and faster and I was moaning out aaaaaahhhh ohhhhhhh yeaaahhhh uhmmmmm uhhhh uhnmmmm ohhhh offff and he was moving his tongue faster and faster and I was enjoying this as hell and soon he started to move his tongue in circular direction and I was loving it he was biting my asshole and it was like heaven ohh and after 20 mins of licking my asshole he spanked my ass and lifted me a bit and pulled off my midi and now I was only in a bra and soon I turned around and opened the hook of my bra and took it out and my boobs popped out in front of him.

He quickly grabbed my legs and pulled me near and again bent down and took out his tongue and this time he buried his face into my pussy and started to lick my pussy with his stiff tongue and I was in heaven on cloud nine ahhh his tongue was so fucking rough I was moaning as it was giving me pleasure no one had ever licked my pussy so well aaaaaaahhhhh unhhhhhh ohhhh yeaaaahhhh offfff aaahhhhh aaaahhhh hoooohhhhooo yeaaahhhh unnghhhhh yeaaahhh was echoing in the whole room and now after 10 mins even I started to move my hips round and round so as to feel his rough tongue all over and he started licking my tongue faster and faster and I moaned out loud as after 10 mins I orgasmed all over his face and was panting.He was an ace of licking pussy.

Soon he pulled me down and I sat down on the floor and pulled down his pants and his long dark dick burst out in front of my face I gasped looking at the size of his dick it was magnificent as it was 9 inches long and 4 inches thick and soon I started to suck his dick like a lollipop and he was groaning over my head and I was continually bobbing my head up and down and was trying to deepthroat him,in the meanwhile he commented"accha se choos iss laude ko teri choot mai pura andar daalna hai isse" and I gave him a wicked smile and replied "tum fikaar mat karo,iss jaise char laude ek saath le sakti hu mai" and saying this I continued sucking his dick for another 10 mins.

After bouncing on his dick for the next 30 mins he wanted more so he quickly began to spank my ass and made them red and quickly he threw me on the bed and I rolled onto my arms and knees and presented to him my cute little ass which he loved and soon he stood behind me and placed his dick a few cm away from my asshole and with a huge groan in a single thrust he pushed his entire dick into my asshole and i screamed out in pain aaaaaahhhh aaaahhhh he was loving this so he repeated this a few more times and then again picked up pace and started to fuck my asshole continuosly thrusting his dick into my asshole deeper and deeper and I was enjoying this finally I found someone to satisfy me on this trip and even he was groaning he was going faster and faster an dthe whole room was filled with clap sound when he thrust his dick and after 20 mins he held my hair and pulled them back as I could feel the swallowen dick head and within no time he shot his another load into my pussy.

Now his dick began to fade so I decided to take the matter into my hands and quickly I went down and grabbed his dick and gave it a few licks and soon I raised my breasts and placed his dick between my boobs and wrapped my boobs around it and started to move mt boobs up and down faster and faster and his dick head was hitting me on my throat and I continued to move his dick faster and faster generating heat and after 15 mins his dick became erect again and the glitter in my eyes was restored and I started to suck his dick like a lollipop for the next 1 hour so that he could regain his stamina as there was lots of time left for my husband to arrive.

After an hour he quickly grabbed my chin and pulled me over and placed a kiss on my lips and this time he was doing it gently and even I was loving this eroticnes and soon he broke off the kiss and I laid down on the bed and quickly he raised my leg and placed it over the other and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy and after fucking me in that position for 10 mins he said"saali randi,aaja mujhpe chadke baith mujhe tere bable aur shakal dekhni hai jab mai tujhe chodta hu" and saying this he laid down and quickly I positioned my pussy over his dick and he started to fuck my pussy and even I started to move my hips to and fro to feel his stoff dick all inside me he was going crazy fucking me like a bull and after 15 mins I felt shivering In my bosy as I was going to unload sson and so I quickly bent down and locked my tongue with his and came all over his dick and he bite my lip and nipple.

He looked at me and winked and I gave him a smile and soon he threw me beside gim and pulled me near and spread my legs and lifted my one leg wide and entered my pussy from below and I was facing him so he quickly bent forward and grabbed my lips between his and started to fuck me,and soon he started to play with mt boobs as well and then he left me and got up and spread my legs wide I thought iy was another pussy licking session but he with a single thrust pushed his entire dick into me and I screamed in pain and he started to fuck my pussy again

He was hitting the right spot and I could not control anymore and I orgasmed once again after 15 mins all over and soon he stood up and made me oneel and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it and after 20 mins he told me that he is going to cum in my mouth and I agreed and held his dick tight as he shot his tremendous load in my mouth and I swallowed it and sucked the dripping cum from his dick head and seeing me swallow his cum he kissed me slowly and sprayed the rest of his cum on my face and asked me to lick it clean,and I took out my tongue and licked it clean.

After that we both lay beside each other for some time and then I got up and started to wear my clothes .

And as I was about to leave imy husband had already arrived and was searching for me and when I walked near the door the man held my hand and pulled me closer and said"sun be randi,aaj raat mai jab soyegi na tab Bina bra aur shirt ke Sona aur hai muh bhi khula rakhna apna taaki mai raat mai aake bore na hu aur kuch maze kar saku" and I grabbed his head and pulled him and kissed him and smiled at him and left.

I quickly went down and served food to my husband and soon we both were going off to sleep and as I was about to sleep I saw that man standing near the gate and I gave him an affirming look and slowly I took out my shirt and smiled at him and opened my mouth and slept.

After bouncing on his dick for the next 30 mins he wanted more so he quickly began to spank my ass and made them red and quickly he threw me on the bed and I rolled onto my arms and knees and presented to him my cute little ass which he loved and soon he stood behind me and placed his dick a few cm away from my asshole and with a huge groan in a single thrust he pushed his entire dick into my asshole and i screamed out in pain aaaaaahhhh aaaahhhh he was loving this so he repeated this a few more times and then again picked up pace and started to fuck my asshole continuosly thrusting his dick into my asshole deeper and deeper and I was enjoying this finally I found someone to satisfy me on this trip and even he was groaning he was going faster and faster an dthe whole room was filled with clap sound when he thrust his dick and after 20 mins he held my hair and pulled them back as I could feel the swallowen dick head and within no time he shot his another load into my pussy.

Now his dick began to fade so I decided to take the matter into my hands and quickly I went down and grabbed his dick and gave it a few licks and soon I raised my breasts and placed his dick between my boobs and wrapped my boobs around it and started to move mt boobs up and down faster and faster and his dick head was hitting me on my throat and I continued to move his dick faster and faster generating heat and after 15 mins his dick became erect again and the glitter in my eyes was restored and I started to suck his dick like a lollipop for the next 1 hour so that he could regain his stamina as there was lots of time left for my husband to arrive.

After an hour he quickly grabbed my chin and pulled me over and placed a kiss on my lips and this time he was doing it gently and even I was loving this eroticnes and soon he broke off the kiss and I laid down on the bed and quickly he raised my leg and placed it over the other and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy and after fucking me in that position for 10 mins he said"saali randi,aaja mujhpe chadke baith mujhe tere bable aur shakal dekhni hai jab mai tujhe chodta hu" and saying this he laid down and quickly I positioned my pussy over his dick and he started to fuck my pussy and even I started to move my hips to and fro to feel his stoff dick all inside me he was going crazy fucking me like a bull and after 15 mins I felt shivering In my bosy as I was going to unload sson and so I quickly bent down and locked my tongue with his and came all over his dick and he bite my lip and nipple.

He looked at me and winked and I gave him a smile and soon he threw me beside gim and pulled me near and spread my legs and lifted my one leg wide and entered my pussy from below and I was facing him so he quickly bent forward and grabbed my lips between his and started to fuck me,and soon he started to play with mt boobs as well and then he left me and got up and spread my legs wide I thought iy was another pussy licking session but he with a single thrust pushed his entire dick into me and I screamed in pain and he started to fuck my pussy again

He was hitting the right spot and I could not control anymore and I orgasmed once again after 15 mins all over and soon he stood up and made me oneel and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it and after 20 mins he told me that he is going to cum in my mouth and I agreed and held his dick tight as he shot his tremendous load in my mouth and I swallowed it and sucked the dripping cum from his dick head and seeing me swallow his cum he kissed me slowly and sprayed the rest of his cum on my face and asked me to lick it clean,and I took out my tongue and licked it clean.

After that we both lay beside each other for some time and then I got up and started to wear my clothes .

And as I was about to leave imy husband had already arrived and was searching for me and when I walked near the door the man held my hand and pulled me closer and said"sun be randi,aaj raat mai jab soyegi na tab Bina bra aur shirt ke Sona aur hai muh bhi khula rakhna apna taaki mai raat mai aake bore na hu aur kuch maze kar saku" and I grabbed his head and pulled him and kissed him and smiled at him and left.

I quickly went down and served food to my husband and soon we both were going off to sleep and as I was about to sleep I saw that man standing near the gate and I gave him an affirming look and slowly I took out my shirt and smiled at him and opened my mouth and slept.

Nice update 😍

That morning I woke up a little early and as I woke up I went and stood near the mirror and I saw that there were bite marks all over my boobs and I slowly raised my one hand and touched my nipple and I could feel that they were still wet that meant that the man would have sucked my boobs just some time ago and soon I started to notice marks on my boobs and felt shy and then I felt some cum in my throat and quickly swallowed it oh the bastard was fucking my mouth sometime ago just this thought made me wild and I shyed away and there was some cum dripping from my bedside I quickly jumped and licked it all and thought of the bastard.

free image hoster

Soon I wanted some coffee so I decided to walk out in the same way as there was time for my husband to wake up and anyways that man would be asleep and so I went out and quickly went into the kitchen and started to make coffee and suddenly someone came from behind and stood behind me and pulled me back and quickly inserted his hand into my panties and started to rub my pussy and grope my boobs and I melted as it was the man and his fingers were continuosly rubbing my pussy which was already wet and soon he started to play with my boobs and I asked"sss soye nahi ab tak" to which he replied "tujh jaisi randi ke hote hue so skata hu AAA kya mazaa aaya raat bhaar saala muh hai ki choot samajh nahi aata" and saying this he continued to massage my pussy .

After having massaged my pussy he quickly turned me around and lowered his face and started to flick my nipples as I started to let out soft moans ahhh sssss ohhhhh offuff and even he went on biting my nipples rigorously and wildly and soon he again turned me around and started to grab my boobs from behind and moved his dick over my asshole and this was totally turning me on and after some time I heard some footsteps and I quickly pushed him away but he didn't want to go so i said "jaao mera paati aaraha hai' to which he replied "aane de par mujhe mat rok tujhe dekh ke hi garam hojata hu" and as I was pouring out coffee for my husband saying this he started to kiss my neck and even I was trying hard to control and the footsteps loudened and I pushed him roughly and said "mai aati hu iske jaane ke baad tab jitni marzi utna chod Lena abhi jao pls" and then he stepped back and took a step forward and spat five time in the coffe of my husband and kissed me delightfully and even he went out and I continued and as my husband arrived he asked me "hey baby why are you standing over here naked and why are there so many marks on your nipples " I took a break and responded "some bug might have bit my nipples over the night baby he might have found them tasty" and he turned around.

My husband turned around and took a sip of the coffe and said baby the coffee feels better than ever it is very tasty what have you added in it,I replied"oh,that's a special liquid i used" and my husband nodded and went ahead while in my head I could imagine myself swallowing the whole spit of that man and after 10 mins my husband got ready and left for the office work and the door latched and I went into one of the room on the floor and waited for that man to arrive I could hear his footsteps nearing our room and soon I turned around to flex my ass and the door broke open and it was the man he had gone crazy searching for me and seemed that he would die of he didn't fuck me for some more time and as soon as he saw me he quickly bounced on me.

And turned me around and started to kiss me like a wild animal and even i grabbed his head and inserted my tongue into his mouth and started to kiss him even more passionately and after five mins he started to bite my lips as they bleeded and I was enjoying the pain he was giving me and after 10 mins I pushed him as I was unable to breath and again he pulled me near him and made me sit on his lap and started to bite my nipples and suck them and then he licked my nipples and then he took his tongue and kissed me and locked my mouth with his and again started to lick my boobs,then quickly I threw off his tshirt and went down and slowly pulled down his pants as his monster cock sprang up near my face and I grabbed it and opened my mouth wide and started to suck his dick like a lollipop continuosly taking his dick deeper into my mouth and after five mins i deepthroated him and he was continuously groaning and playing with my hair and I continued to suck his dick for the next few mins

Then he pulled me on the corner of the bed and inserted his one hand into my panty and soon pushed his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering my pussy and I was letting out moans and he kissed me again and after five mins he increased his speed of fingering and I started moaning out loud and within no time his hand was full of my cream and he quickly licked my juice and threw off my panty and bent down and lifted my legs in the air and started to lick my juices from inside my pussy oh his tongue was even better than his fingers and they were giving me unbearable pleasure,he was continuously flicking his tongue and after 20 mins I was shivering with another orgasm and again i released my load all over his face and this time his tongue had done the job and quickly I got up and pulled him near me and licked off all my.juices from his face and lay down with my legs wide apart.

He quickly kissed my thighs and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one single thrust he pushed his entire dick into my pussy as i yelped and he started to fuck my pussy at a faster speed and I moaned out mercilessly enjoying his dick hitting the right spot each and every time and after 1 hour he groaned and shot his load into my pussy and lay on the bed.As he lay on the bed i quickly got up and went and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat on it and started to move my hips all over his dick so that his dick gets erect and I also started to bounce over him slowly

After 10 mins I could feel that his dick was going better and deeper and he started to spank my right butt and every time he spanked my ass I moaned out more seductively so as to motivate him to fuck me harder and then he quickly pulled me and made me lie beside him and took my one leg and placed it over his and quickly entered my pussy and I turned around facing him and as he netred my pussy I let out a soft moan near his face and this skyrocketed his excitement and nstarted to ram my pussy harder and faster and while fucking my pussy he grabbed my left boob and started to suck it while grabbing my right boob amd playing with it like a ball and everytime his dick hit my spot i moaned out loud on his face and he continued fucking me faster,without any mercy and I was loving all this .

After fucking me mercilessly for more than 30 mins in that position I got up and went down on all my four and quickly i remarked "Choot toh jabse maar raha hai,ab gaand maarle " while saying this I parted my ass and showed him my ashsole and also spanked my ass and this turned him on even more and quickly he stood behind me and entered my asshole and started fucking it like a bull and I was on cloud nine nearing my third orgasm just within 10 mins and still he was fucking me and every time he thrust his dick my mangalsutra bounced on my face and hit my boobs and this turned me on and we both continued fucking like rabbits until 6,as he neared his orgasm and shot his load he groaned and quickly he bent down and layed over me with his dick still inside my asshole and even I laid down panting.

upload image

After some time I got up and laid beside him and again knelt and grabbed his cock and started to suck it until he gave me a load to swallow and as i swallowed it I Aly beside him panting again,while panting I asked him"waise tumhara asli naam kya hai ya phir sach me majulika hai" he laughed and said "waah be kya randi hai tu Mera naam Tak nahi pata aur mujhe kutto ki tarah chudwa rahi hai waise Mera naam rasool hai yaha majulika ka natak kar rahu hu taaki ye haveli hadap saku samjhi kutiya" and listening to this even I shyed and growled like a dog "woof woof" and he giggled while still pulling my boobs and after five mins I told him "Mera pati ko tumhari thook waali coffee bhot pasand aayi hai " kal se roz tum hi banake dedena and winked at him and suddenly i got up and placed my lips over his and locked it again for another five mins and again rested and I told him " mujhe bhi toh chakhao tumhara thook mai bhi toh dekhu kitna tasty hai" and saying this I opened my mouth wide and he smiled and said "tu bhot badi randi hai" and sayinf this he crawled above my face and started spitting directly into my mouth and he spat around 10 times and then I swallowed it and he bent down and kissed me and he got up and started walking toward the washroom and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him and gave him a low kiss and said "tumhara thook itna tasty hai toh moot kaisi hogi" and saying this I bit my lips and went on my knees and opend ym moug wide and placed his dick inside my mouth while he was still recovering from the shock and he started to piss in my mouth which I drank and finished and then I dressed up and while I was leaving he told me "wooh raat..." And before he could say anything I stood on my toes and kissed him winking at him and left.

My husband turned around and took a sip of the coffe and said baby the coffee feels better than ever it is very tasty what have you added in it,I replied"oh,that's a special liquid i used" and my husband nodded and went ahead while in my head I could imagine myself swallowing the whole spit of that man and after 10 mins my husband got ready and left for the office work and the door latched and I went into one of the room on the floor and waited for that man to arrive I could hear his footsteps nearing our room and soon I turned around to flex my ass and the door broke open and it was the man he had gone crazy searching for me and seemed that he would die of he didn't fuck me for some more time and as soon as he saw me he quickly bounced on me.

And turned me around and started to kiss me like a wild animal and even i grabbed his head and inserted my tongue into his mouth and started to kiss him even more passionately and after five mins he started to bite my lips as they bleeded and I was enjoying the pain he was giving me and after 10 mins I pushed him as I was unable to breath and again he pulled me near him and made me sit on his lap and started to bite my nipples and suck them and then he licked my nipples and then he took his tongue and kissed me and locked my mouth with his and again started to lick my boobs,then quickly I threw off his tshirt and went down and slowly pulled down his pants as his monster cock sprang up near my face and I grabbed it and opened my mouth wide and started to suck his dick like a lollipop continuosly taking his dick deeper into my mouth and after five mins i deepthroated him and he was continuously groaning and playing with my hair and I continued to suck his dick for the next few mins

Then he pulled me on the corner of the bed and inserted his one hand into my panty and soon pushed his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering my pussy and I was letting out moans and he kissed me again and after five mins he increased his speed of fingering and I started moaning out loud and within no time his hand was full of my cream and he quickly licked my juice and threw off my panty and bent down and lifted my legs in the air and started to lick my juices from inside my pussy oh his tongue was even better than his fingers and they were giving me unbearable pleasure,he was continuously flicking his tongue and after 20 mins I was shivering with another orgasm and again i released my load all over his face and this time his tongue had done the job and quickly I got up and pulled him near me and licked off all my.juices from his face and lay down with my legs wide apart.

He quickly kissed my thighs and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one single thrust he pushed his entire dick into my pussy as i yelped and he started to fuck my pussy at a faster speed and I moaned out mercilessly enjoying his dick hitting the right spot each and every time and after 1 hour he groaned and shot his load into my pussy and lay on the bed.As he lay on the bed i quickly got up and went and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat on it and started to move my hips all over his dick so that his dick gets erect and I also started to bounce over him slowly

After 10 mins I could feel that his dick was going better and deeper and he started to spank my right butt and every time he spanked my ass I moaned out more seductively so as to motivate him to fuck me harder and then he quickly pulled me and made me lie beside him and took my one leg and placed it over his and quickly entered my pussy and I turned around facing him and as he netred my pussy I let out a soft moan near his face and this skyrocketed his excitement and nstarted to ram my pussy harder and faster and while fucking my pussy he grabbed my left boob and started to suck it while grabbing my right boob amd playing with it like a ball and everytime his dick hit my spot i moaned out loud on his face and he continued fucking me faster,without any mercy and I was loving all this .

After fucking me mercilessly for more than 30 mins in that position I got up and went down on all my four and quickly i remarked "Choot toh jabse maar raha hai,ab gaand maarle " while saying this I parted my ass and showed him my ashsole and also spanked my ass and this turned him on even more and quickly he stood behind me and entered my asshole and started fucking it like a bull and I was on cloud nine nearing my third orgasm just within 10 mins and still he was fucking me and every time he thrust his dick my mangalsutra bounced on my face and hit my boobs and this turned me on and we both continued fucking like rabbits until 6,as he neared his orgasm and shot his load he groaned and quickly he bent down and layed over me with his dick still inside my asshole and even I laid down panting.

upload image

After some time I got up and laid beside him and again knelt and grabbed his cock and started to suck it until he gave me a load to swallow and as i swallowed it I Aly beside him panting again,while panting I asked him"waise tumhara asli naam kya hai ya phir sach me majulika hai" he laughed and said "waah be kya randi hai tu Mera naam Tak nahi pata aur mujhe kutto ki tarah chudwa rahi hai waise Mera naam rasool hai yaha majulika ka natak kar rahu hu taaki ye haveli hadap saku samjhi kutiya" and listening to this even I shyed and growled like a dog "woof woof" and he giggled while still pulling my boobs and after five mins I told him "Mera pati ko tumhari thook waali coffee bhot pasand aayi hai " kal se roz tum hi banake dedena and winked at him and suddenly i got up and placed my lips over his and locked it again for another five mins and again rested and I told him " mujhe bhi toh chakhao tumhara thook mai bhi toh dekhu kitna tasty hai" and saying this I opened my mouth wide and he smiled and said "tu bhot badi randi hai" and sayinf this he crawled above my face and started spitting directly into my mouth and he spat around 10 times and then I swallowed it and he bent down and kissed me and he got up and started walking toward the washroom and I grabbed his wrist and pulled him and gave him a low kiss and said "tumhara thook itna tasty hai toh moot kaisi hogi" and saying this I bit my lips and went on my knees and opend ym moug wide and placed his dick inside my mouth while he was still recovering from the shock and he started to piss in my mouth which I drank and finished and then I dressed up and while I was leaving he told me "wooh raat..." And before he could say anything I stood on my toes and kissed him winking at him and left.
Superb update 😍

It was night time again and my husband had dozed off to sleep early tonight and even I walked into the room and took out my top and bra and lay down on the bed with my mouth wide open and after 10 mins I felt someone approaching our room so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep and the door opened and rasool had walked in and as usual he took out his dick and slapped on my lips with it and quickly pushed his dick into my mouth while I was still pretending to be asleep and he also took his one hand and started to massage my boobs and after five mins i raised my one hand and placed it on his dick and started to stroke it he got shocked as I opened my eyes and started to suck his dick he whispered to me slowly "Abe tu soi nahi abh Tak,accha hai chal upar kamre mai" I gave him a wicked smile and moved in toward my husband on the bed and slept in the middle and whispered "upar jaane ki Kay jarurat yahi par chodlo mujhe" he replied "Tera pati uth jaaye ga toh" i gave him another wicked smile and said "uski fikaar tum mat karo" on listening this he also smiled and quickly laid down on the bed beside me and I was now sleeping in between my husband and rasool and he quickly grabbed my face and locked my lips with his starting to push his tongue into my mouth and even I started to kiss him passionately.

After kissing me for five mins he started to bite my neck and lick my cleavage and I was trying to control my moans as my husband was just beside me and again he started to kiss me he was getting more passionate and suddenly he inserted his hand into my panty and started to rub my pussy,while sucking my lower lips and then he bent down and started to kiss my ribs my navel and my waist and lowering down further he started to kiss my thighs and my legs while I tried to supress my moans and he slowly put my panty to one side and I started to rub his dick over his pants and pulled down his pants and he started to rub his dick head over my pussy while kissing me,then he turned me around and started to rub his dick over my asshole while still grabbing boobs and fondling with them and I was in extreme pleasure due to the heat,without wasting any more time he quickly he pulled me and made me sit over him and I quickly pushed his dick and started to rub my pussy over it as he bent me down and started to chew on my nipples like a baby he was continuosly biting my boobs.After 10 mins he also sat and made me sit and quickly he grabbed and squeezed both my boobs in both his hands and started to lick my boobs and nipple like an animal and while licking my boobs he again locked his tongue with mine.

Now after 10 mins of wild kissing he quickly threw me on the bed and slowly went down and soon he reached near my pussy and rolled down my panty and buried his face into my pussy and kissed my pussy a few times and then he stuck out his tongue and started to flick the pink flesh of my pussy and started to lick it and his stiff tongue was making it difficult for me to control my moans and he was slowly increasing the speed of his tongue and licking my pussy faster and faster and now even I started to move my hips so as to feel his tongue all over my pussy as he continued to lick my pussy and in between he bit the flesh of my pussy and again started to lick it and now even I could not control and left out soft moans very slowly as his tongue was giving me pleasure oh what a slut I had become I was moaning while someone was licking my pussy just beside my husband who was asleep.

After licking my pussy for the next 30 mins his dick head was totally swollen and I knew that he would not be able to control anymore so quickly he got up and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and pushed it inside in one thrust and started fucking my pussy as I controlled my moans he was going faster and faster and showing no mercy and even I was on cloud nine and in between he grabbed both my boobs and played with my nipples and then he grabbed my right boob to grop it and play with it and then he switched to the left boob and was still fucking me like a bull it was around 12 in the night and he had just started,every time he thrust his dick into my pussy my boobs jiggled and collided into each other which made him hornier and motivated to fuck me harder.

After fucking me for more than an hour in that position he spanked my ass and quickly climbed the bed and stretched my legs and quickly entered my pussy again and started to fuck my pussy while this time I could not control my moans anymore so I turned around a bit and pulled his face near me and kissed him and started to moan in his mouth as he rammed my pussy ruthlessly and as I was moaning in his mouth he started to thrust his dick harder and faster and then he broke of the kiss and opened his mouth and started to chew on my nipples while man handling my other boob and I was enjoying all this and even he was at his top speed and after 20 mins my body trembled with my first orgasm of that night.

He was chewing on my nipples and biting them roughyl and after 10 mins they had turned totally red so he whispered in my ears "randi bhot mazaa aa araha hai na apne pati ke baju chudte huwe ruk abhi aur maza dilatu hu tujhe" and saying this he spanked my ass and asked me to sit on his dick and I quickly sat on his dick as he entered my pussy and started to increase the power of his stroke min after min and push it deeper inside me and now even I started to moan out shamelessly as he fucked my pussy faster and faster aaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhhh yeaahahhhh fuccckknnnk. Mereeeeeee auuugggggghhhh yeaahahhh chiidddhhhooi mujhheeeee aaahhhh after 45 mins i could feel that we both were nearing out orgasm and so I started to rub my pussy for an intense orgasm and within no time we both shit our loads and rested for some time.

After five mins I saw that his dick was no more erect so I quickly went down on my knees and wrapped my boobs around his dick and started to move my boobs up and down and make his dick feel warm in between I used to lick his dick head and after rubbing his dick for more than 30 mins his dick began to get hard again and was again erect and this time there was more lust in his eyes.

I grabbed his dick and started to lick his balls and his dick and continuosly I was bobbing my head up and down as he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth and all this time my husband was sleeping beside me after licking his dick for 10 mins he could not control anymore and pulled me up and started to kiss me again and this Time he was making a smooch sound while kissing me.After kissing me for 5 mins he threw me on the bed and crawled over me and quickly he grabbed my boobs and started to suck them like a baby and then he grabbed my one nipple and pulled it and started to wave it as my boobs jiggled.

After this he again planted his face onto mine licking my lips and neck and quickly he stretched both my legs again and entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy at top speed and now even I started to moan out shamelessly oihhhhhhhh aaaaaaahhhhh fucnnnnccckkkk yeaaahhhhb choosssoooo chdoodddh aaaahh as he was gave me thrusts one by one pushing his dick deeper and deeper in between he bent down and gave me a few kisses after a few mins and then again started fucking my pussy at top speed and after 20 mins my body trembled into another orgasm and I was in heaven.

Even his dick was not erect again and I knew that we needed some rest,shile resting he was playing with my boobs and kissing me so I quickly went and laid beside him and we rested for another half an hour and I was feeling horny again so I again went down on my knees and startedt o give him a boob job
And after 20 mins his dick was erect again.

He quickly pulled me up and I sat over his dick facing towards him so that he could see my lusty face and boob while he fucked me and soon he started to o fuck my pussy mercilessly like a bull and in between he groaned "aahhh randdii chood ahhh" and even i was moaning loiud without caring about my husband who was sleeping beside me "aahhhhh chooddddhooo rassssoooooolll choodddhooi mujhhhee tujmnmhaaarrii randddi huuuh maiii aaaahhhhh choodd chooddd kee choot phaaad do meerriii aaaaahhhh yeahhhh fumccchhhh kk ahhhh" and even he increased his pace realising that my husband was just beside him snoring while i was moaning.
I was shocked at his speed as he continued to fuck my pussy.

After 15 mins he threw me on the bed and gave me a gentle kiss and asked me to come on doggy position so I quickly presented to him my ass and now I could see my husband while he fucked my asshole to his hearts content and he quickly came and stood behind me and with one huge push his thrust his entire dick onto my asshole and I screamed out loud in pain and he started to fuck my asshole like a dog and in between he bent down to give me a kiss and again continued fucking me after 10 mins he threw me on the bed and asked me to juft luft my ass and keep my upper body down and I did so and he quickly came behind and entered my asshole and started to fuck me faster than anyone ever and he was going so fast that the bed had started to make creeking noises and after 30 mins when he was about to shoot his load he withdrew and came and stood in front of me and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to blow it and within second he was about to shoot and he withdrew and shot his load of cum on my face and asked me to lick it which I did but he was still dropping so when I went to grab his dick he moved away and gave me a wicked smile and went near my husband and shot his load over my husband face and asked me to lick it and I like a cheap slut agreed to him and licked off the load from my husband face and now he wanted to pee so he pulled me down and made me kneel and pointed his dick near my lips and started to pee all over me and in my mouth and I started to gulp his pee oh what an atmosphere it was I was drinking the pee of an unknown mam in front of my husband and then after he finished peeing he slapped his dick over my lips and laid on the bed and I crawled over to the bed to grab his dick and give him a blowjob.

I quickly grabbed his dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and move his foreskin up and down and after 10 mins the alarm rang and my husband has started to move from his place and I realised that he could wake up any moment so I quickly got up and grabbed rasools dick and walked into the bathroom while playing with his dick and as we reached into the bathroom I pushed him inside and started to suck his dick again and after 10 mins I could hear footsteps approaching us and I knew it would be my husband so as soon as he reached near the gate I stopped sucking rasools dick and turned around to open the gate and peepped out and it was my husband he asked "baby please come out I need to take a bath and freshen up what are you doing inside" and in the meantime rasool could not control himself and quickly as he was standing behind me he lifted my leg a little and pushed his dick into my pussy and I moaned out in shock and tried to answer to my husband " baby I think my stomach is upssseeet soooo please ussseee the othheeerr washrrrooom aaahhh" and saying this i grabbed my stomach so he didn't suspect anymore and he said ok and left and I quickly closed the door and rasool lifted my leg further more and started fucking my pussy ruthlessly in the washroom he was going harder and harder and even I was loving it then he pinned me to the door and started kissing my neck and cheeks and continued fucking me in that position for the next one hour.

After one hour he shot his load into my pussy and relaxed while groaning I had been fucking him since the last 10 hours beside my husband and after shooting his load he turned me around and gave me a few gentle kisses and i turned around and peeped out to see if my husband was there and no one was there on the room so I asked him to stay in the washroom and wait till I came back after sending my husband to work and saying this I went out and quickly dressed up and went out to see my husband I went near him and served him some food and he left for office as he left for office I quickly rushed into the washroom and pulled out rasool and told him 'bahar aajao" and as he came out he kissed me and called me a slut and we both slept naked on the bed for the next few hours.

Last edited:
Once we woke up,rasool pulled my face and started kissing me gently and slowly he started to play with my hair then he broke the kiss and we heard some footsteps so he quickly went into the bathroom and hid there and I got dressed up and laid down again and the door opened it was my husband he had come home early today and as he entered he asked me "how is your stomach baby are you feeling well now?" I nodded my head and he smiled and asked me for dinner I quickly went out and prepared dinner for him and he aslo followed me and helped me in the mean time rasool had escaped from the room and went back into his room I served him the food and quickly went up to rasools room as i entered rasools room rasool pulled me and hugged me and started to kiss me as he was getting horny and about to remove my clothes my husband called out to me and rasool was frustrated with this and he said "Tera pati ka kuch karna padega" and saying this he broke the kiss and I left. That night my husband was awake till late and did not go to sleep and I was saddened due to this but I saw rasool standing near our gate and quickly i went out to ask him to leave but as I went out he said "ek plan hai" and saying this he whispered his entire plan into my ears of how to get rid of my husband and I liked the idea and gave him a kiss and went back into the room and that night my husband fucked me after a long time.
The next morning as he woke up i asked him "what can you do to prove your love baby" he firmly replied "I can go into manjulika's room for you baby" and I grinned and said "well then prove it" and
Saying this i blindfolded my husband and asked him to follow me and soon I took him infront of manjulika room and opened his blindfold and told "come on baby prove your love" I could figure out from his face that he was totally scared and I was pushing him to do so and quickly i opend the gate and was about to step in when he stopped me and told me not to enter but I did not listen to him and entered into the room while he was still standing outside and I asked him to come inside but I knew that he would not and soon he ran away from their and as he ran away the gate closed automatically scaring him even more and finally he escaped and rasool pulled me on the bed and said "bas kuch der aur phir tu aur mai dono din raat nange phirenge samjhi" and saying this he started to kiss me and then we had a nice session of fucking before my husband arrived.

I saw that my husband had come back from office and I quickly changed into my costume and my husband started to search for me everywhere in the house calling out my name and soon he reached the room of manjulika he was scared and also worried about me so he tiptoed towards the room and slowly entered it we had dimmed the lights so as to make it more horror and as he entered and walked some deeper into the room I sat their on a rocking chair and as he came near me rasool started to play spooky music and started to open and shut the windows and as my husband's hand reached out to me I turned around dressed up as a ghost and he got scared and jumped back and I got up and started to dance saying "ami monjulika" and he was shit scared i could say this and even rasool did his best my adding the sound effects and soon I grabbed my husband by his collar and asked him to leave the palace otherwise he too will die and within a blink of an eye my husband ran away screaming as we watched him run out of the mansion and get into a taxi.

As he left I started to smile and laugh loudly and even rasool came from under the cover and started to laugh along with me.

Soon rasool grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and started to kiss me wildly and slowly he inserted his tongue into my mouth and started to play with my tongue and it felt like heaven.Then he broke the kiss and again after staring at me for a few mins he started to kiss me and after 10 mins he broke off the kiss and tore my costume and made me sot over his dick and started to lick my boobs wildly and after licking me boobs he again started to kiss me with his tongue.

Then he stared at me and said "ab tu aur mai akele hai randi ab agle 25 dono Tak tujhe roj ek ek kamre mai chodunga,teri choot aur gaand phaad dunga chod chod ke" and listening to this I got happy and pushed his face into my boobs and hugged him and he got happy and he remained on his words he fucked me in each and every room and bathroom of the mansion filling my holes with hai cum and covering my boobs and face with it.He even fucked me on the staircase and pinned me to the railing and lifted my one leg and fucked me like a whore the 25 days and each day he recorded all the sessions and on the last day he fucked me in the bathroom and we exchanged no and I left.

After 10 mins even I broke the kiss and went back to my place,while kissing we exchanged our salivas and he could not control it anymore,and again we spinned the bottle the bottle landed on me and I opted for dare as I was loving these kind of dares,he smiled at me wickedly and asked "well,bhabhi shall we raise the bar of the game" i agreed and soon he started to massage his dick over his pants and said "well then bhabhi,why don't you come and suck my huge lovely dick for the next five mins,ssssss he's really loving your company i guess" and I smiled at him and quickly went near him and he stood up and I quickly took off his pants and underwear and soon his 7 inch long monster popped in front of my face and I quickly reached it and grabbed it and started to suck it like a lollipop and lick it while he groaned and after five mins his dick was totally covered with my saliva and I went back to my position oh poor guy,what a torture was it for him,but it was going to end sooner.

And then finally the bottle landed on farhad,and I took my chance he opted for dare I gave him a smile and said in seductive tone "well,if the bars have gone so high then why don't we ho higher?hhmm" I spread both my legs and in a lustful tone said "Well then,why don't you fuck me for the next few hours,baby" and saying this i spanked my ass,I could see the glitter in the eyes of Farhad and without wasting any time we both got up and I pulled him closer and we both started to kiss like animals,in between he stopped and asked "what about bhaiya?" I replied "uski fikar mat karo,bus abhi chodo mujhe" and saying this I again started to kiss him and after 5 mins he pulled me in front and started to massage and grope my boobs from over my dress and I was feeling hornier and hornier and after 10 mins he threw off my t shirt and soon he started to finger my pissy from over my panties,and soon he tore off my bra and turned me around and started to bite my boobs and gripe them and Maul them he was going wild on my boobs he was continually sucking my right boob while groping my left one and switch in between them .

Soon he turned me around and saw my ass and started to grab my right butt and left butt and kiss them he was going crazy seeing my beautiful ass and said "kya gaand hai bhabhi aapki,waah" and saying this he again started to kiss my ass and spank it and soon he lay on the floor and pulled me and made me sit on his pants and bent me down and started to suck my boobs again like a baby feeding from my breasts and I left out soft moans as he was slowly slowly massaging my pussy from over.

After five mins he quickly threw me on the floor and went down and slowly rolled down my panty,he saw that my pantiez were wet as my juices were leaking due to his massaging and he laughed at that and licked off the juices of my panty and kissed my cute little pussy and slowly lay on the floor and spanked my ass and quickly lifted me and made me sit on his dick and started to fuck my pussy and he was first going slow and then he slowly started to go faster and faster and deeper and deeper every minute and I was moaning like a whore he was enjoying it more than me and he opened his eyes and he had made me sir facing towards him so that he could see my jiggly boobs and lusty face and he had kept his eyes open as he saw my jiggling boobs hit each other and I enjoying and moaning my heart out to his dick and after 30 mins.He spanked my ass for a position change

Soon he spanked my ass and asked me to lay over him and I quickly lay over him and he spread my legs wide and placed his dick near my asshole an with one huge push he pushed his entire dick into my asshole at once and I moaned out loud ahhhhhhhhujhmmmmn and he loved it so he repeated this a few more times and then started to fuck my asshole and I moaned ahhhhhhhhhol ohhhhhhhhhh. Aaaahhhahahah ohhhhhhhhhhhh cchhchhooodddddddooo mujjjhgeeeeee aaaaauuuuhhhhahahhmmmn ohhhhnnn yeaaaahhhhhh aahahhhh and he was going faster and faster and after 30 mins he hugged me and held me tight and shot his huge load of cum into my asshole.

And threw me on the ground while he panting and I quickly rolled onto him and grabbed his huge dick and started to suck it like a lollipop and lick it and I took out my tongue and started to lick his dick head with the tip of my tongue and again I started to lick his dick and he then got up and I went on my knees and started to lick his dick like a lollipop and soon I started to deepthroat him which made me gag and he was going mad at my skills and in between he also pushed his dick deep into my mouth and his precum started to leak which I was licking and swallowing and then I spat over his dick and again started to suck him

make story of kareena kapoor please

KRITI SANON

Hi my name is kriti I am a housewife who is married for the past few years,my husband is a civil engineer who is always busy at construction sites,my body measurements are 34c,28,32 and I look very beautiful and I have a whitish complexion every other man wishes to get a night with me.

It was a Friday morning and my husband was on a construction site and would return on Monday so I had decided to surprise him by going there and returning back so I quickly wore a matching bra and panty and some nice clothes which were body hugging and did some makeup and decided to book a cab my legs were totally exposed and even my cleavage was very much visible soon I wore my slippers and went out to take a cab and within some time I found a cab and got seated in it the man was middle aged and fat he was dark in colour and I sat down in the back seat and after five mins when the car started to move he adjusted the rear view mirror in such a way that he could see my cleavage I noticed this and adjusted my dress as he continued driving,after 10 mins I stretch my legs as I was feeling lazy and that bastard could get a better view of my thighs and I was sure that he would have had a boner by now and as I realised this I closed my legs again and he was grinning the whole time then ahead was a road full of potholes he smiled and drove into the potholes as he wanted to see my boobs jiggle as my boobs jiggled and bounced his eyes were glued at the rear view mirror I wanted to slap this bastard but I was scared so I stay mum but he took advantage of this and again pushed the car into manholes and stared at my cleavage so I said "aage dekh ke gaadi chalao aur dhang se chalao" he got angry and started to drive the car but after five mins he stopped the car and sprayed some air freshner into the car and again started driving. And I was feeling dizzy so I dosed off to sleep but when I woke up the car was gone and my hand and legs were tied and I was standing there naked in a dark room.

image posting

Suddenly the man appeared out of nowhere and was laughing I understood the whole thing and asked him to leave me but he was adamant and said "tujh jaisi randio ke acche se jaanta hu mai" and saying this he approached me with two clips in his hand and quickly he started kissing me as soon as he kissed me my eyes popped out as I had never kissed anyone else than my husband but I was not resisting this after five mins even I started to respond as his tongue was turning me on and then he broke the kiss and approached my boobs and bent down and started to bite and lick my nipples and suck them and I tried to supress my moans and then he got up and opened one clip and brought it near my nipples and closed it on my nipples and did the same to the other one and I screamed in pain so he quickly stuffed my panty into my mouth

This was turning me on ,and he removed my panty from my mouth and started to kiss me again,but I did not want to cheat on my husband,in the meantime the cab driver removed his pants and his dick popped out in front of me I was amazed looking at his 9 inch thick monster and he quickly came near me and started to rub his dick over my pussy and this was erotic and I could feel a tingling sensation in my pussy I was trying to dupress my moans but I could no longer and soon I left out a slow moan aaaaahhh and he got it and continued rubbing his dick over my pussy and then he quickly spread my legs and inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering me faster and faster as I tried to supress my moand and feeling and after five mins he withdrew his hands and I was disappointed and he came near me and said "ab bol randi kya chahiye tujhe" I was silent for a while and he swiftly pushed his fingers into my pussy again and started to finger it as i burst out in moans he was going faster and faster and when I was going to cum he withdrew which left me irritated and then he bent down and and took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy and soon he started to move his tongue faster and faster his stuff tongue was giving me pleasure and I was on cloud nine but he again withdrew after some time then he quickly got up and asked "bol na kya chahiye tujhe" but before I could say anythimg else he slapped me and said tu aise nahi bolegi tu rukh abhi and saying this he went inside a room and brought a vibrator with him and quickly he came near me and United my legs and went away and pressed a button as soon as he pressed the button I was being pulled up and now I was in air swaying and shouting beating my legs so he quickly came near me and grabbed me legs and spread them apart and placed the vibrator near my pussy and switched it on at one speed and oh what a feeling it was I was in heaven I felt and then he slowly increased the speed of the vibrator and I could not control anymore and started moaning hoarsely and when I was about to shoot he switched the vibrator off and pulled me down and tied me again as I finally shouted "mujhe chudna hai mujhe tumhara yeh lund meri choot mai chahiye aaah" and listening to this he gave me a wicked smile and came near me and started to kiss me again wildly

And then he broke the kiss and quickly he opened my hands and pushed me on my knees and again tied them together and flashed his dick in front of my face and I opened my mouth and he quickly pushe dhis dick into my mouth and started to fuck my mouth as I enjoyed it and soon he started to move his dick in and out of my mouth and then he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth making me deepthroat and after 10 mins he withdrew with his precum in my mouth and I looked up to him with my mouth still open and he slowly bent down and spat in my mouth

(Comment if you liked this part)

This was turning me on ,and he removed my panty from my mouth and started to kiss me again,but I did not want to cheat on my husband,in the meantime the cab driver removed his pants and his dick popped out in front of me I was amazed looking at his 9 inch thick monster and he quickly came near me and started to rub his dick over my pussy and this was erotic and I could feel a tingling sensation in my pussy I was trying to dupress my moans but I could no longer and soon I left out a slow moan aaaaahhh and he got it and continued rubbing his dick over my pussy and then he quickly spread my legs and inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering me faster and faster as I tried to supress my moand and feeling and after five mins he withdrew his hands and I was disappointed and he came near me and said "ab bol randi kya chahiye tujhe" I was silent for a while and he swiftly pushed his fingers into my pussy again and started to finger it as i burst out in moans he was going faster and faster and when I was going to cum he withdrew which left me irritated and then he bent down and and took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy and soon he started to move his tongue faster and faster his stuff tongue was giving me pleasure and I was on cloud nine but he again withdrew after some time then he quickly got up and asked "bol na kya chahiye tujhe" but before I could say anythimg else he slapped me and said tu aise nahi bolegi tu rukh abhi and saying this he went inside a room and brought a vibrator with him and quickly he came near me and United my legs and went away and pressed a button as soon as he pressed the button I was being pulled up and now I was in air swaying and shouting beating my legs so he quickly came near me and grabbed me legs and spread them apart and placed the vibrator near my pussy and switched it on at one speed and oh what a feeling it was I was in heaven I felt and then he slowly increased the speed of the vibrator and I could not control anymore and started moaning hoarsely and when I was about to shoot he switched the vibrator off and pulled me down and tied me again as I finally shouted "mujhe chudna hai mujhe tumhara yeh lund meri choot mai chahiye aaah" and listening to this he gave me a wicked smile and came near me and started to kiss me again wildly

And then he broke the kiss and quickly he opened my hands and pushed me on my knees and again tied them together and flashed his dick in front of my face and I opened my mouth and he quickly pushe dhis dick into my mouth and started to fuck my mouth as I enjoyed it and soon he started to move his dick in and out of my mouth and then he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth making me deepthroat and after 10 mins he withdrew with his precum in my mouth and I looked up to him with my mouth still open and he slowly bent down and spat in my mouth

(Comment if you liked this part)
Great 👌👌

Back