• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This was turning me on ,and he removed my panty from my mouth and started to kiss me again,but I did not want to cheat on my husband,in the meantime the cab driver removed his pants and his dick popped out in front of me I was amazed looking at his 9 inch thick monster and he quickly came near me and started to rub his dick over my pussy and this was erotic and I could feel a tingling sensation in my pussy I was trying to dupress my moans but I could no longer and soon I left out a slow moan aaaaahhh and he got it and continued rubbing his dick over my pussy and then he quickly spread my legs and inserted his two fingers into my pussy and started fingering me faster and faster as I tried to supress my moand and feeling and after five mins he withdrew his hands and I was disappointed and he came near me and said "ab bol randi kya chahiye tujhe" I was silent for a while and he swiftly pushed his fingers into my pussy again and started to finger it as i burst out in moans he was going faster and faster and when I was going to cum he withdrew which left me irritated and then he bent down and and took out his tongue and started to lick my pussy and soon he started to move his tongue faster and faster his stuff tongue was giving me pleasure and I was on cloud nine but he again withdrew after some time then he quickly got up and asked "bol na kya chahiye tujhe" but before I could say anythimg else he slapped me and said tu aise nahi bolegi tu rukh abhi and saying this he went inside a room and brought a vibrator with him and quickly he came near me and United my legs and went away and pressed a button as soon as he pressed the button I was being pulled up and now I was in air swaying and shouting beating my legs so he quickly came near me and grabbed me legs and spread them apart and placed the vibrator near my pussy and switched it on at one speed and oh what a feeling it was I was in heaven I felt and then he slowly increased the speed of the vibrator and I could not control anymore and started moaning hoarsely and when I was about to shoot he switched the vibrator off and pulled me down and tied me again as I finally shouted "mujhe chudna hai mujhe tumhara yeh lund meri choot mai chahiye aaah" and listening to this he gave me a wicked smile and came near me and started to kiss me again wildly

And then he broke the kiss and quickly he opened my hands and pushed me on my knees and again tied them together and flashed his dick in front of my face and I opened my mouth and he quickly pushe dhis dick into my mouth and started to fuck my mouth as I enjoyed it and soon he started to move his dick in and out of my mouth and then he pushed his dick deeper into my mouth making me deepthroat and after 10 mins he withdrew with his precum in my mouth and I looked up to him with my mouth still open and he slowly bent down and spat in my mouth

(Comment if you liked this part)
Great going 👏👍

Now as I was on the ground he quickly bent down and started to kiss me and even I responded well this time giving him a green signal and quickly he broke off the kiss and opened my hands and legs and grabbed me and pulled me and slowly he pulled out something it was a wooden slab cut from between and having a big hole in between with a few cuffs coming out he quickly dragged me and opened the slab and placed my neck in between it and closed it now my neck was tied and soon he lifted my legs in the air and grabbed the bands and cuffed my legs and then he slowly came over me and started to kiss me while he used his tongue to make it feel better and slowly he raised my hands and tied it behind and my pussy was fully exposed to him he quickly bent down and placed his dick a few inches away from my pussy and with one push he pushed his entire divk into my pussy and I screamed in pain aaaaaaaahhhhhh and he again withdrew and repeated this a few more times and now he had adjusted his flow and started fucking me faster and faster with his gigantic cock and I was moaning out loud and he was comtinuing fucking me .

Last edited:
He was continuing fucking me faster and faster it was giving me pleasure but somewhere the fact of cheating my husband was affecting me,after 30 mins he spanked my ass and asked for a postion change and soon he opened the strings and the slab and set me free.

Then he laid on the ground and asked me to sit on his dick and soon I got up and positioned my pussy over his dick and sat over his fick and he started to fuck me in that position for the next20 mins and then again it was time for some position switch so quickly I turned around and he started to. Fuck me again but this time he was going faster and faster like a bull and I was on cloud nine I was moaning like a whore aaaaaahhhhhh fucccckkkk yeahhhhhh ubgghhhh cghoooddddooo mujhhheeeee ehhhhhaaaahhhh and after 30 mins my pussy tightened around his dick head and my body shook with orgasm and I orgasmed all over his dick and panted.

He got happy and pulled me down and started to kiss me and said "kutiya tu ne toh abhi hi apna maal chod diya" and saying this he got up and threw me on the floor and quickly he lifted my one leg and placed it over the other exposing my asshole and quickly he entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole faster and faster as I moaned my hearts out while fucking my asshole he bent down and started to kiss me and spank my ass and I was enjoying this a lot and after 10 mins he slowly pushed his saliva into my mouth and asked for a position change and I quickly changed into doggy position and he quickly entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole from behind and he was going so fast that the whole room was filled with thap thap noises and after 20 mins when he was about to shoot his load of cum he quickly hugged me from behind and increased his speed and shot his first ever load of hot cum in my asshole and then he turned me around and we both lat pn the ground beside each other hugging each other and while sleeping also he was kissing me and biting my boobs and then after five mins i got up and wrapped his dick around my boobs and started move it up and down and faster and faster and soon within some time his dick was erect again and he started to precum and I quickly grabbed his dick and started to lick it like a lollipop and suck it and I was continuosly rolling my hand over it and moving my head up and down and then I started to deepthroat him and within no time he shot his load of cum all over my face and in my mouth which I swallowed.

We both rested for some time and then we got dressed and then he dropped me off at home.

I was alone at home and getting bored and scrolling my Instagram when I decided to do something interesting and quickly I made up a plan to go a fest organised in a nearby village so I quickly went into my room and changed into a saree and grabbed my wallet and the home keys and informed my husband about my plan and quickly i went down and booked a cab and headed towards the village it was a sunny day and not even clouds were visible and soon we reached a spot and the driver stopped the car and I asked him "kya hua,bhaiya?gaadi yaha kyu rokh di?" He replied"madam aage kaccha raasta hai aur yaha likha hai uspe gasdi nahi chal sakti sirf bailgaadi chal sakti hai toh aapko yahi utarna hoga" I read the sign carefully and got down and paid the cab driver and cursed my luck for being stuck over there and waited for a bullock cart to arrive but even after 30 mins I could not see anyone so I decided to walk a few metres and started to walk and after walking a few metres I saw a mascular man tall dark and lean and I decided to approach him and as I was approaching him I was able to see something in his hands when I got near I noticed that it was an alcohol bottle and he was drinking so I decided to stay away and continue walking but as I turned around it started to rain heavily and within few mins I was totally drenched in the rain and I quickly ran towards the man who was standing under the shelter.

I quickly ran and stood under the shed and after a few mins the man noticed me and asked me "kaha se aayi ho?" I ignored him but he asked me again so I replied "yahi shehar se aayi hu Mela dekhne,par baarish band nahi ho Rahi hai" he gave me a smirk and said"yeh baarish ab band nahi hogi tum wapas chali jao" but this was happening at around 7 in the night and it was totally dark and I was stuck on an empty road with a drunk man alone and soon the rain started to pour heavily and we could hear weird sounds so I was getting scared he noticed this and said "yaha kuch doori par ek Bangla hai joh khaali hai waha chalo warna yaha jungli kutte kaat lenge" I got scared even more and followed him and soon we reached an old villa or a hut to be precise with a small stable just beside the entrance .

He quickly went in and I followed him and as soon as we entered the Hut the lights came on.I asked the man his anem and he replied "faheem,and you are?" I gave him a smile and replied "kriti" and lifted my right hand for a shale and we shook out hands and I noticed that the man was staring at me.i was totally wet and my blouse was hugging my breasts making them visible and I was looking very sexy

As the Hut was very small there was only one bed and we both mutually decided to sleep on it together but we were wet so immediately faheem said"humme kapde change Karlene chahiye warna bed geela hojayega aur hum so nahi payenge" and I agreed and soon I took of my pallu and rolled off my saree and I was just standing in a blouse and petticoat and soon I unhooked my blouse and pulled down my petticoat and now I was standing in just a bra and panty and faheem was staring at me with lust filled in his eyes and I could get what he wanted and soon even he threw his shirt and opened his pants and he was only in an underwear his underwear was tight and was clearly outlining his huge dick and I could say that his dick was very huge and I gasped looking at his dick and soon we both slept on the bed and as the bed was too small there was only some space in between us and after five mins suddenly the light went off and it was completely dark and hot we both started to sweat due to the heat and we both were moving closer due to the heat and soon our faces were so close that I could feel faheems breath on my lips and the sexual tension between us was at its peak and soon I took one step ahead and we were kissing each other I was kissing faheem and even faheem had started to respond to my kiss and slowly he slid his tongue into my mouth and started to engage with my tongue and then quickly he crawled over to me and this time he kissed me more passionately and his tongue was feeling heavenly .

After some time he broke off the kiss and started to kiss my neck my cheeks and my back and slowly he started to kiss my cleavage and then he pushed his hand into my panties to feel my pussy and again kissed me on my lip and slowly he went down and unhooked my bra and my beautiful boobs popped in front of his face and he got wild looking at them he started to suck my right boob while playing with my left one and then he switched in between them and continuosly he sucked my nipples and I was letting out soft moans .

card characters

Then he quickly went down while kissing my stomacha nd my navel and finally he reached my pussy and slowly he rolled my panty down and my cute little pissy became visible to him and slowly he went near it and kissed my pussy and I let out a soft moan and then he started to flick ym pussy with his tongue he was moving his tongue faster and faster while I was moaning out and pushing his head into my throbing pussy and soon he took his fingers and inserted them into my pussy and started to finger me while licking my pussy and it felt like heaven and after 20 mins he got up again and pushed me on the floor and I slowly took off his underwear and his dick popped out in front of my face and I quickly grabbed it and stared at it and suddenly the light came back again and now I was on the ground staring at his dick in my hand and he got eager and said"sirf dekhegi ya kuch karegi bhi" and with this I opened my mouth wide and started to suck his dick like a lollipop and slowly I engulfed his dick with my tongue as he groaned over my head after 15 mins he started to leak his precum which I hastily swallowed.

Then he quickly pulled me and made me sit and quickly he also got up and stodd in front of me and slowly he bent down to lock his tongue into my mouth a nd leaned over my body and slowly kissed my lips and then he got up and laid beside me and slowly he lifted my one leg in the air and placed his dick near my pussy and quickly entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy like a whore going faster and faster deeper inside my pussy and I was moaning my heart's out as he continued to ram my pussy and in between he bit my jiggling nipples.

After fuking me in that position he withdrew and got up and bent a little and grabbed his bottle of alcohol and took a sip and swallowed it and then he again took one more sip but this time he did not swallow it but he came down and again entered my pussy and pulled my face near him and kissed me and slowly pushed the entire sip into my mouth and it tasted very bad and he continued to fuck my pussy in that position for the next 20 mins and then he quickly got up and grabbed my hair and pulled me up and made me turn around and stand and quickly he pulled me behind and entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole at top speed and I moaned out in pain literally tears rolling down my eyes.i was in extreme pleasure moaning out like aaahahahhhhhh unghghhhhh funcckkk yeahahhh choddddddoooo mujheee aurrrrrr aauuuttt jorrr see cuodddoo haaaa aahhhh and listening to me moan was turning him on even more so he increased his pace and I was on

After 30 mins he slowly pushed me down and bent me and quickly he entered my asshole from behind and started fucking my asshole but this time he was going slowly one stroke after the another and making it erotic and even I was loving this,my boobs were getting crushed on the table as he slowly trusting his dick into my asshole

After 10 mins he bent down and started to kiss me and breath heavily and slowly hw lifted my one leg anf entered my pussy giving him better access to my pussy and he slowly fucked my pussy and after 30 mins he gave me a hug and soon I realised that he shot his load of cum into my pussy and then he laid down and pulled me over him and slowly I went down and wrapped his dick in between my boobs and started to give him a boob job and I started to move my boobs up and down faster and faster and within no time he was hard again

One he was hard again he was aroused with more lust so quickly hw got up and pulled me up and turned me around and entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole and I started to moan and he was going faster and faster and then quickly he laid down on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick and he started to fuck my pussy while staring at my jiggling boobs and biting them he was a bull who was fucking me since hours oh god what a slut I was and slowly he got faster and wilder and then after 10 mins he pushed me as we both got up and quickly hw raised my one leg and grabbed it and entered my pussy and started fucking me pussy rigourosuly and I was in heaven after 20 mins I orgasmed all over his dick

And then he quickly turned me around and kissed me and I also responded and slowly ye lifted me up in the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly hw entered my pussy from under and started to fuck my pussy and while fucking my oussy he was kissing me and biting my lips and after some time he got bored in that position so he quickly threw me on the ground and I rolled on to my fours and he quickly came behind me and started to fuckmy asshole and while fucking my asshole he was continually cursing me "saaali raandi kya maal hair e tu ab se tujhe roj chodunga samjhi kya choot hai re Teri aaah" and I continued to moan at his speed.

upload file without registration

After fucking me like a pig for more than 40 mins in the doggy postion we both orgasmed once again and he lay on the floor I quickly grabbed his dicks nd started to lick his dick andslowly I took out my tongue and started to lick his dick head and I started to move my hand over his dick faster and faster and after 20 mins he shot his load of cum on my boobs and some in my mouth and I swallowed it and we happily slept naked that night and in the morning we had a shower and we exchanged our adress and phone nos and we both left.

As the Hut was very small there was only one bed and we both mutually decided to sleep on it together but we were wet so immediately faheem said"humme kapde change Karlene chahiye warna bed geela hojayega aur hum so nahi payenge" and I agreed and soon I took of my pallu and rolled off my saree and I was just standing in a blouse and petticoat and soon I unhooked my blouse and pulled down my petticoat and now I was standing in just a bra and panty and faheem was staring at me with lust filled in his eyes and I could get what he wanted and soon even he threw his shirt and opened his pants and he was only in an underwear his underwear was tight and was clearly outlining his huge dick and I could say that his dick was very huge and I gasped looking at his dick and soon we both slept on the bed and as the bed was too small there was only some space in between us and after five mins suddenly the light went off and it was completely dark and hot we both started to sweat due to the heat and we both were moving closer due to the heat and soon our faces were so close that I could feel faheems breath on my lips and the sexual tension between us was at its peak and soon I took one step ahead and we were kissing each other I was kissing faheem and even faheem had started to respond to my kiss and slowly he slid his tongue into my mouth and started to engage with my tongue and then quickly he crawled over to me and this time he kissed me more passionately and his tongue was feeling heavenly .

After some time he broke off the kiss and started to kiss my neck my cheeks and my back and slowly he started to kiss my cleavage and then he pushed his hand into my panties to feel my pussy and again kissed me on my lip and slowly he went down and unhooked my bra and my beautiful boobs popped in front of his face and he got wild looking at them he started to suck my right boob while playing with my left one and then he switched in between them and continuosly he sucked my nipples and I was letting out soft moans .

card characters

Then he quickly went down while kissing my stomacha nd my navel and finally he reached my pussy and slowly he rolled my panty down and my cute little pissy became visible to him and slowly he went near it and kissed my pussy and I let out a soft moan and then he started to flick ym pussy with his tongue he was moving his tongue faster and faster while I was moaning out and pushing his head into my throbing pussy and soon he took his fingers and inserted them into my pussy and started to finger me while licking my pussy and it felt like heaven and after 20 mins he got up again and pushed me on the floor and I slowly took off his underwear and his dick popped out in front of my face and I quickly grabbed it and stared at it and suddenly the light came back again and now I was on the ground staring at his dick in my hand and he got eager and said"sirf dekhegi ya kuch karegi bhi" and with this I opened my mouth wide and started to suck his dick like a lollipop and slowly I engulfed his dick with my tongue as he groaned over my head after 15 mins he started to leak his precum which I hastily swallowed.

Then he quickly pulled me and made me sit and quickly he also got up and stodd in front of me and slowly he bent down to lock his tongue into my mouth a nd leaned over my body and slowly kissed my lips and then he got up and laid beside me and slowly he lifted my one leg in the air and placed his dick near my pussy and quickly entered my pussy and started to fuck my pussy like a whore going faster and faster deeper inside my pussy and I was moaning my heart's out as he continued to ram my pussy and in between he bit my jiggling nipples.

After fuking me in that position he withdrew and got up and bent a little and grabbed his bottle of alcohol and took a sip and swallowed it and then he again took one more sip but this time he did not swallow it but he came down and again entered my pussy and pulled my face near him and kissed me and slowly pushed the entire sip into my mouth and it tasted very bad and he continued to fuck my pussy in that position for the next 20 mins and then he quickly got up and grabbed my hair and pulled me up and made me turn around and stand and quickly he pulled me behind and entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole at top speed and I moaned out in pain literally tears rolling down my eyes.i was in extreme pleasure moaning out like aaahahahhhhhh unghghhhhh funcckkk yeahahhh choddddddoooo mujheee aurrrrrr aauuuttt jorrr see cuodddoo haaaa aahhhh and listening to me moan was turning him on even more so he increased his pace and I was on

After 30 mins he slowly pushed me down and bent me and quickly he entered my asshole from behind and started fucking my asshole but this time he was going slowly one stroke after the another and making it erotic and even I was loving this,my boobs were getting crushed on the table as he slowly trusting his dick into my asshole

After 10 mins he bent down and started to kiss me and breath heavily and slowly hw lifted my one leg anf entered my pussy giving him better access to my pussy and he slowly fucked my pussy and after 30 mins he gave me a hug and soon I realised that he shot his load of cum into my pussy and then he laid down and pulled me over him and slowly I went down and wrapped his dick in between my boobs and started to give him a boob job and I started to move my boobs up and down faster and faster and within no time he was hard again

One he was hard again he was aroused with more lust so quickly hw got up and pulled me up and turned me around and entered my asshole and started to fuck my asshole and I started to moan and he was going faster and faster and then quickly he laid down on the bed and asked me to sit on his dick and he started to fuck my pussy while staring at my jiggling boobs and biting them he was a bull who was fucking me since hours oh god what a slut I was and slowly he got faster and wilder and then after 10 mins he pushed me as we both got up and quickly hw raised my one leg and grabbed it and entered my pussy and started fucking me pussy rigourosuly and I was in heaven after 20 mins I orgasmed all over his dick

And then he quickly turned me around and kissed me and I also responded and slowly ye lifted me up in the air and I wrapped my legs around his waist and slowly hw entered my pussy from under and started to fuck my pussy and while fucking my oussy he was kissing me and biting my lips and after some time he got bored in that position so he quickly threw me on the ground and I rolled on to my fours and he quickly came behind me and started to fuckmy asshole and while fucking my asshole he was continually cursing me "saaali raandi kya maal hair e tu ab se tujhe roj chodunga samjhi kya choot hai re Teri aaah" and I continued to moan at his speed.

upload file without registration

After fucking me like a pig for more than 40 mins in the doggy postion we both orgasmed once again and he lay on the floor I quickly grabbed his dicks nd started to lick his dick andslowly I took out my tongue and started to lick his dick head and I started to move my hand over his dick faster and faster and after 20 mins he shot his load of cum on my boobs and some in my mouth and I swallowed it and we happily slept naked that night and in the morning we had a shower and we exchanged our adress and phone nos and we both left.

Super erotic 😍
Waiting for more erotic

I was in a hotel in west indies as my husband's team was having atour against them of five test matches and we were staying in a five star hotel and in the morning my husband would be practing and in the night he would be clubbing so I was all alone here as well.

It was Friday night and I was sitting alone in my room watching erotic movies fingering myself thinking about Suresh and Raju and feeling hungry so I decided to order some food and soon i lifted the intercom and order food and after five mins the doorbell rang as I opened the door two Black hunks,well built and tall entered the room with the food i was wearing a sexy nighty which was body hugging so my breasts were clearly visible and soon they both entered the room and served me the food I was staring at them with lust filled eyes imagining how big their dicks would be and how painful it will be to have both of them together,even they both Chris and powell were staring at my boobs while I stared at the tent in their pants,while serving me the food Chris was slowly touching my boobs and I was not reacting as it was giving me pleasure and exciting me soon they served me the food and left and after five mins i again called up and ordered some wine and extra glasses and after 10 mins they both were back and quickly Powell handed me a glass and started to pour out the wine into the glass and as the glass became full he placed the bottle on the counter and was about to leave and I grabbed his hand and looked towards Chris and asked them both to sit and have some wine along with me they both hastily agreed and quickly both of them sat down and quickly poured for themselves some wine and sat beside me we all started drinking and after some time we started chatting and while chatting they both were getting closer to me and soon one of them lay their head on my shoulder and seeing this another one also did the same and I quickly started to caress their heads and they both got up after some time and I quickly placed my hand on their thighs and started to massage their thighs slowly touching their erect dicks and they both were getting out of patience when I got an idea i told " hey you guys would you like to see my new outfit that I brought for myself" they both agreed and I quickly got up and went into the washroom and changed my night gown into a sexy red lingerie that I had brought and as I opened the door they both were rubbing their dicks over their pants and they were shocked to see me in a lingerie and theire eyes were glued on my breasts and I turned around and showed them my lingerie perfectly and asked "so how is it?" To which they both replied "you look pretty sexy in this lingerie it suits you" and saying this i said wait there are some more and quickly I went in again and this time I took out my lingerie as well and wore only a black bra and panty and as I came out they were again awestruck looking at me and told "that's pretty hot as well even better than the previous one" I replied "oh thank you,I told them I have more and as I was about to turn around Chris grabbed my hand and told me why don't you change here itself" while giving me a wicked smile I smiled at him and agreed and quickly I turned around and Wiggles my ass and slowly bent down and took off my panty i knew they both could attack anytime now and as I rolled down my panty my pussy became visible to them and slowly i turned around and took out my bra and my boobs popped out in front of them they both turned red by now and I started to move around sexily swayying my ass and boobs and soon i pointed my fingers towards them and called them near me they both slowly got up and came near me as I looked at their pants and as Chris came near me i grabbed his collar and slowly murmured "pls fuck me tonight" and saying this I quickly placed his lips on mine and started to kiss him and seeing this even powell started to massage my boobs and after five mins I kissed Powell as well

dicesimulator com
Hot 😎

My husband was on a construction site while I was sitting at home idle and getting bored I had nothing to do so I had a thought that why not I go to the construction site and stay with my husband for a few days and this would also cure my boredom so I quickly changed my clothes into a saree and quickly I packed my few clothes,few pair of inner wear and locked the house and booked a cab and went there as soon as I reached there I went and saw my husband my husband was shocked to see me their and asked me "tum yaha kya kar Rahi ho?" I said "mujhe bore ho Raha tha Ghar pe toh maine socha ki yaha kuch din tumhare saath reh jaau" he said ok and called a worker.The worker was in his fifties and his belly was protruding he was dark and stinky,my husband called the worker by his name "rahman yaha aao madam ko humara kamra dikhao aur ye samaan waha tak pahuncha do" the man quickly came and lifted my luggage and asked me to follow him.I followed him and soon we reached our quarters the quarters was of me and my husband and it was not very big but decent and has an attached bathroom,while walking I asked him about where do the workers stay he said " madam hum yaha nahi rehte hum peeche rehte hai jhaadio ke beech" and he showed me the tents of the workers before I made my way into my room and I rested for that day.While walking I caught him stating at my cleavage several time but I did not react.

Back