• Dear members. Desifakes.com was down due to some server issues. We have migrated the site to a new location and all issues are fixed. If you have any issues with registering or accessing the site, please contact admin@desifakes.com

Faker's Gallery Cowbunga Fakes

sucrose777

Reactions

Hey guys. Got an internship. Didn't have my system, only the office laptop, hence was inactive for a while. Will try to post now and then from today. Won't be as active as before though, so please understand.
Welcome back janaab. Thoda Anushka Sharma ka gangbang ho jae.

cowbungafakes

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Hi Guys. I always had a tough time faking in photoshop, finding matching bodies and faces was a hassle and the work was restrictive with regards to imagination. I am done with raster image manipulation and won't be posting here anymore. Thanks a lot for for all the kind replies.
I have moved to 3d art 2 weeks ago and love the freedom. I am attaching a few of my first images as my goobye. It was fun and this is a great community.

Texture Shaded model

First Render

Test of Gal Gadot as wonderwoman

Fanofdc

Contributing Faker
Reactions

You are really good. I make similar fakes likes you but on my phone. Cloth removal and parody poster is kind of my thing but i can do all kinds. Ofcourse i cant make high res as you but i would appreciate if you would check out my threads

Asishk029

Reactions

exellent fabouios edit bro plzz kindly make beutiful south actress ruhani sharma plzzzz bro

cowbungafakes

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

You are really good. I make similar fakes likes you but on my phone. Cloth removal and parody poster is kind of my thing but i can do all kinds. Ofcourse i cant make high res as you but i would appreciate if you would check out my threads
Thanks. Will check out for sure.

cowbungafakes

Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Render Set 02: Part 01
DEEPIKA PADUKONE

My mediocre hardware is limiting the scope of the project, but these images turned out pretty good. Tried something with implied nudity.

3D model and rig

Renders

JbJames007

Reactions

reputation_scoree

t
Thanks for the kind words. I said this was quick because i didn't play with lighting/shadow etc.

Here's TARA SURATIA
Another bucket list image i wanted to edit. New to swapping bodies, but given the time, some images are turning out to be better than my head swaps.

Animated Timeline
this BTS is the best part of your fakes. seeing the imagination come to life