• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Indian Actress Forced Fantasy

All stories and images in this thread are collected from INTERNET and inspired from movies Fantasy etc and are COMPLETELY NOT MY OWN. If anyone has any problem i will remove them immediately. Thank you.

Somewhere in East Africa - The small landlocked country of Burundi, scarred by Hutu-Tutsi ethnic conflict and civil war, has the rather unenviable distinction of topping the world's poverty ranking. With about 90% of its nearly 12 million citizens relying on subsistence agriculture (and the overwhelming majority of them living on $1.25 a day or less) food scarcity is a major concern: the level of food insecurity is almost twice as high as the average for sub-Saharan African countries. Furthermore, access to water and sanitation remains very low, and less than 5% of the population has electricity. Burundi ranks number 1 among the poorest country in the world. Only place in the world where internet is considered to be blackmagic is Burundi...

Though poverty is considered to be bread and butter for the people living in Burundi, Workers and people living in the slums spend most of their in Courtyard Night Club in Burundi, The center of attraction and the reason why people come to this bar is just to watch the item dance of a cheap third rated slut whose name Sammu Luganda… Official Language of Burundi is Kirundi and lunganda in Kirundi means prostitute….

People over there are font of this cheap third rated slut is because she was different from them in color looks stat etc. The way she shakes her hip makes spectators mesmerized and her seductive actions make their huge cock raise up through their pants...

While Sammu Luganda enjoys herself and dances to the tune of a local song, things are not same in India as people are shocked to hear about the accident of a famous actress whose name is

Samantha - Mistake, Revenge And Destruction

• The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

1 Year Ago ....

It was a quite day at Pizza Hut. Samantha was enjoying her salad meal. She didn't eat fatty stuff as she wanted to remain slim and fit. She was eating Pizza Hut somewhere in Texas, where she came for vacation.. Samantha was 28; slim, had nice olive complexion, long black hair, hazel colored beautiful eyes, very fit, very sexy, very good looking and was very proud of herself.

As she sat and ate by herself on one table, she saw two other tables not far from her. One had two white Anglo American kids in their teenage years eating and making jokes. Another had an South Indian guy having his pizza. He was looking at Samantha right from the second she entered the restaurant . On the table where the two white boys were sat down eating and drinking, After sometime two kids left the restaurant... She could see only herself and that south Indian guy apart from the employees who were working over there...

After some time she was able to see that south Indian coming near her... He was at his age of mid 40's and had an uncle look... He had a grey hair white beard and had a dirty harry look... He just came near Samantha and sat opposite to her without asking permission ... He had a soup bowl in his hand which he had ordered...

With a grin in his face, he said... I saw your last movie... You should not have acted that character which insulted us and degraded us... Even you failed to ask which was pathetic and disgusting... Before Samantha could say something, grey hair guy interrupted her by saying... "you missed your chance for giving your justification or apology... I could have finished you here but only this stopping me is your face... Unknowingly your face can save someones life... Samantha was confused and was again about to interupt but she was again stopped by him saying "Now its time for you to get the punishment for what you did... People whom you insulted are not living their life by choice... They are living by force.. They were force to choose that life... Soon you will understand the same...

Saying this, that grey haired guy kept the soup bowl on the table and walked away and at once he stepped out of the pizza hut he lighted his cigar and had 2 henchmen accompanying him... Samantha could see him throwing his cigar while he was walking on the bridge with an anger and grin on his face which showed the aversion he had on her..

Samantha was confused and bit afraid from his words but on the other hand she was confident , lets say over confident that no one in this world had strength enough to attack her as she was a star and a popular actress....

Samantha went to the check counter and paid for her food... While paying she asked the counter boy as who the person who was sitting near her... But the counter boy said he was unaware of him and was not a regular customer. Samantha was now bit confident thinking she was safe and the guy who threatened her would just a vagabond...

There was 2 reasons why samantha was staying in texas... Firstly she needed a break from her routine life ... However main reason was something else... Though samantha last movie was a hit, it created controversies and hurted a particular community's feelings and she received death threats from then on.. So due to her relatives and well-wishers advice she came to TEXAS.. She also stopped signing for new movies and thought of taking a long break before next project.. Samantha was an orphan and she took all her decisions on her own... Most of her decisions gave her good results due to which she was over confident and due to which she took a stupid decision of acting in her last movie... But samantha was not at all aware that her decision to act in the last movie would completely change her life forever....

ONE WEEK LATER

It was Thursday evening. Samantha just got back from gym and she saw a package by her doorstep.. She picked up the package, took out her house key and got inside her house. She had her own house in Texas where she use to come for vacation.

Samantha took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. She wore a hot pants and a tops. Samantha was sat by her dining table and opened up her package. It was a couple of CDs. Relaxing yoga type CDs. Three CDs.She didn't know how it came from but thought that it was probably from some of her girlfriends who were into this kind of spiritual NEW Age yoga thing. Samantha walked towards her lounge, turned her laptop on, put in a CD and listened to what she perceived as relaxing music. As the music played some harmonious beat, she sat down, rested her back against the sofa seat and closed her eyes.

This is the life, she thought. She was going to call her friends later. To ask who of them sent it to her. But for now, she just wanted to sit down and relax. After sitting down for ten minutes, her mind was allowing itself to be free and going into some deep flow. Her subconscious part listened to every single word. Including the ones that were going to start brainwashing her. "Your mind is being emptied for re-programming. As you have continued listening to the words of this CD, you would enter a new phase. Your mind will enter a new phase. That of obedience. Your mind is bringing back the memory of the Tamil guy that you fought with at Pizza Hut. The one named Sivadoss.

Your heart feels guilty for having been rude to him and now you know that you are to make up for your behavior towards him as he is demigod for many and you attacked him," the CD continued brainwashing her.

The CD gave her three instructions:

- to remember what Siva's cell phone number was
- to tell him to come over to her place
- to tell him that she is to be his obedient slave for as long as she lives

The CD continued brainwashing her subconscious part. "At the count of ten you shall wake up. Once you wake up, your new programming shall take effect. Ten. Nine.
Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One," the CD finished counting. The CD stopped. Samantha woke up. She looked all around her. She now knew what she must do. She has to call Siva, apologies to him and also to giver herself to him. As his slave. A part of her hated it but she had to make up for the way she acted towards him and only slavery to him would compensate for it. Samantha walked towards her bag and picked up her cell phone. She called Siva's number. She waited for a while until he picked up.

"Hello who is this?" Siva asked from the other side. "Hello. Siva . It's me. Samantha," Samantha said. She sighed as she talked to him. In reply she just received one sound... Hmm ... Nothing Else. Samantha continued I'm sorry for the way I acted. I want to make up for it," Samantha sounding guilty but also just as scared for having to call him like this for no logical reason.

She dint receive any sound from the other end... Just could hear his breathing sound... Again Samantha continued... "Yes. Listen I want to make up for what I said and how rude I was to you. Listen. Do you want me to come to your place?" Samantha asked in confused look

"No Samantha. I will come to yours. Tell me where you live," Siva suggested. Samantha told Siva where she lived. "Ok. I'll see you there at say nine. Once I am there we
can discuss how you can compensate for what you did. Bye," Siva hung up rudely and on purpose too. Siva smiled understanding as he had started his work of destroying samantha...

Everything worked according to plan. He didn't need to ask her where she lived. Just a couple of bribes and the people at her working place told him all her details. As he often ate at Pizza Hut, he always saw her there (Long before he tried hitting on her and she never paid attention to him or someone like him). At one point when she was sat all by herself, he was sitting in an opposite KFC and the spy he hired sat next to him. He gave the spy the binoculars and pointed to him who his target was. It was from that onward, that the spy followed Samantha and learned where she worked. It took just one week for him and his boys to track her down. Siva had time and money at his disposal (he was wealthy). Siva was demi-god for people living abroad and also was savior in reality for the community which Samantha insulted in her last movie. He was not just angry since samantha had degraded the community in the movie... He had maturity to understand movie and real life had huge difference and there was no need in taking it seriously. But there was a reason why siva was angry on samantha...

The reason was none other than his friend's daughter...

UMA

to be continued

Last edited:
Samantha went to the check counter and paid for her food... While paying she asked the counter boy as who the person who was sitting near her... But the counter boy said he was unaware of him and was not a regular customer. Samantha was now bit confident thinking she was safe and the guy who threatened her would just a vagabond...

There was 2 reasons why samantha was staying in texas... Firstly she needed a break from her routine life ... However main reason was something else... Though samantha last movie was a hit, it created controversies and hurted a particular community's feelings and she received death threats from then on.. So due to her relatives and well-wishers advice she came to TEXAS.. She also stopped signing for new movies and thought of taking a long break before next project.. Samantha was an orphan and she took all her decisions on her own... Most of her decisions gave her good results due to which she was over confident and due to which she took a stupid decision of acting in her last movie... But samantha was not at all aware that her decision to act in the last movie would completely change her life forever....

ONE WEEK LATER

It was Thursday evening. Samantha just got back from gym and she saw a package by her doorstep.. She picked up the package, took out her house key and got inside her house. She had her own house in Texas where she use to come for vacation.

Samantha took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. She wore a hot pants and a tops. Samantha was sat by her dining table and opened up her package. It was a couple of CDs. Relaxing yoga type CDs. Three CDs.She didn't know how it came from but thought that it was probably from some of her girlfriends who were into this kind of spiritual NEW Age yoga thing. Samantha walked towards her lounge, turned her laptop on, put in a CD and listened to what she perceived as relaxing music. As the music played some harmonious beat, she sat down, rested her back against the sofa seat and closed her eyes.

This is the life, she thought. She was going to call her friends later. To ask who of them sent it to her. But for now, she just wanted to sit down and relax. After sitting down for ten minutes, her mind was allowing itself to be free and going into some deep flow. Her subconscious part listened to every single word. Including the ones that were going to start brainwashing her. "Your mind is being emptied for re-programming. As you have continued listening to the words of this CD, you would enter a new phase. Your mind will enter a new phase. That of obedience. Your mind is bringing back the memory of the Tamil guy that you fought with at Pizza Hut. The one named Sivadoss.

Your heart feels guilty for having been rude to him and now you know that you are to make up for your behavior towards him as he is demigod for many and you attacked him," the CD continued brainwashing her.

The CD continued brainwashing her subconscious part. "At the count of ten you shall wake up. Once you wake up, your new programming shall take effect. Ten. Nine.
Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One," the CD finished counting. The CD stopped. Samantha woke up. She looked all around her. She now knew what she must do. She has to call Siva, apologies to him and also to giver herself to him. As his slave. A part of her hated it but she had to make up for the way she acted towards him and only slavery to him would compensate for it. Samantha walked towards her bag and picked up her cell phone. She called Siva's number. She waited for a while until he picked up.

"Hello who is this?" Siva asked from the other side. "Hello. Siva . It's me. Samantha," Samantha said. She sighed as she talked to him. In reply she just received one sound... Hmm ... Nothing Else. Samantha continued I'm sorry for the way I acted. I want to make up for it," Samantha sounding guilty but also just as scared for having to call him like this for no logical reason.

She dint receive any sound from the other end... Just could hear his breathing sound... Again Samantha continued... "Yes. Listen I want to make up for what I said and how rude I was to you. Listen. Do you want me to come to your place?" Samantha asked in confused look

"No Samantha. I will come to yours. Tell me where you live," Siva suggested. Samantha told Siva where she lived. "Ok. I'll see you there at say nine. Once I am there we
can discuss how you can compensate for what you did. Bye," Siva hung up rudely and on purpose too. Siva smiled understanding as he had started his work of destroying samantha...

Everything worked according to plan. He didn't need to ask her where she lived. Just a couple of bribes and the people at her working place told him all her details. As he often ate at Pizza Hut, he always saw her there (Long before he tried hitting on her and she never paid attention to him or someone like him). At one point when she was sat all by herself, he was sitting in an opposite KFC and the spy he hired sat next to him. He gave the spy the binoculars and pointed to him who his target was. It was from that onward, that the spy followed Samantha and learned where she worked. It took just one week for him and his boys to track her down. Siva had time and money at his disposal (he was wealthy). Siva was demi-god for people living abroad and also was savior in reality for the community which Samantha insulted in her last movie. He was not just angry since samantha had degraded the community in the movie... He had maturity to understand movie and real life had huge difference and there was no need in taking it seriously. But there was a reason why siva was angry on samantha...

UMA

to be continued
Hi bro good story please continue

Hi bro good story please continue
Bro we want to see samantha humilated brainwashed and turned into a street whore with big boobs and modifications. Which will make the story more interesting. Please make the brain washing sessions more interesting as your other stories. You write best stories bro

ONE WEEK LATER

UMA

to be continued
Nice start?

Please update bro egerly waiting for the end
Bro we want to see samantha humilated brainwashed and turned into a street whore with big boobs and modifications. Which will make the story more interesting. Please make the brain washing sessions more interesting as your other stories. You write best stories bro

Siva hired someone to create for him a Mind Control CD and had it all wrapped up and sent to her place. It was finally paying off. And Siva was contemplating
the fun he was going to have with this adamant actress who insulted the particular community and also was a reason due to whom uma's life was destroyed.. { Lets hold secret of uma for a while }...

It was nine o' clock in the evening and there was a knock on Samantha's front door. She walked towards it and opened the door. Siva stood outside her doorstep. She noticed that he was carrying a suitcase. "Come in," Samantha letting him through. Siva walked past her. Samantha closed the front door. "Would you like a seat," Samantha leading him towards the lounge. "Don't mind if I do," Siva walked towards the sofa and sat down.

As he sat down, she could smell him. She could easily sense the smell of tobacco from him which she hated a lot..."Would you like a drink?" Samantha behaving politely.
"Coffee," Siva started becoming bossy. Samantha walked towards the kitchen and made Siva a cup of coffee. She went back towards the lounge and placed on the table in front of the sofa.Siva picked up the cup and started sipping on it. "I called you here to say that I am sorry if i hurted you in any manner. On that day you came and scolded me and went off.. I don't know why but even for that i feel to ask sorry to you... I am sorry for each and everything i did...I have to make up for it," Samantha admitting even if she did not want to.

Siva put down his cup of coffee. You never insulted me but you ask sorry but what about the community you insulted....How are you gonna make up for it? Due to your act in that movie, you dont know how much problems you created for that people... They are not slaves by choice but force... The force given to them for ages was converted into choice which you wont understand unless you live a life like that which you are gonna live from now on... Samantha was completely confused on what siva spoke... Because she could think, Siva asked her "So you want to make up for it? How do you plan to make up for it?"

"Siva I'll do anything you want," Samantha gulped. What? You'll do anything I want," Siva said. The mind programming was taking an effect on her brain cell. She was giving herself away and putting herself down for... slavery."Siva what I did was wrong. I'm offering myself to you. My life is yours. I am giving myself to you. As your personal slave," Samantha sighed. Siva smiled. His crotch was getting stiff. "So you are surrendering yourself to me. Offering yourself to me…as my slave," Siva started smiling. "For as long as you want. My life is yours. I will do anything you want. Anything. I am giving myself to you as your slave," Samantha automatically saying things that she would not want to say but knew that she had to say for no good reason. "I will do anything to make you happy," Samantha sighed.

"This is good to be true," Siva smiled. He eyed Samantha up-and-down."Ok. Now these are the rules. From now on you must call me Sir. Do you understand," Siva becoming drunk with his power over her. "Yes…Sir," Samantha responded meekly. "Good," Siva starting to smile wickedly. "And I will always refer to you as …Thevidiya. Now come here and kneel before me," Siva pointing to the spot in front of him."Yes Sir," Samantha meekly responded. She walked towards the spot in front of him and knelt before him. As she knelt before him, Siva started laughing. "Our community finally got our revenge," Siva laughed….cruelly. A part of Samantha feared that he was going to do nasty things to her and make her do humiliating and degrading things. "You know what you are. You are a stupid bitch. Say it," Siva shouted.

"I am a Stupid bitch," Samantha meekly said. Siva laughed. "Say it again...Thevidiya," Siva intent on humiliating her. "I am a STUPID bitch," Samantha meekly responded for the second time. Siva made her say it...for about 20 times. Samantha started looking and feeling low.As Samantha still knelt before him, he pulled down his
zipper and strokes his cock out.

"I want you to give me a good blowjob. Got that Thevdiya "Siva cruelly grabbing her by her long black hair. "Got it...Sir," Samantha looking scared.
She saw his cock. It was a large cock. She opened her mouth and started sucking his cock. She could smell his cock and it stunk like the rest of his body.
She was sucking him and stroking the side of his cock, so as to get him to ejaculate inside her mouth.

"Wow slave. You give a good blowjob," Siva putting a hand on her head, as if keeping her in her place Samantha continued sucking his cock until he started
ejaculating lots of his sperm into her mouth. She knew she was drinking and taking in sperm. The thought of what she was doing disgusted her but she was
a slave. She had no rights now and had to do this really demeaning act.

best free photo hosting site

She hoped no one she knew saw her doing something like this. Samantha sucked his cock for nearly an hour until Siva told her to stop. Her mouth was full of his sperm

"You look better this way. To have my more superior Our community sperm all over that arrogant Face of yours," Siva mocking her.Samantha looked at him with not just a sense of self-defeat but also giving him the look that he was succeeding in having humiliated her.

"Slave your name is Samantha right?" Siva asked. "Yes Sir," Samantha meekly looked up to him. "From now your name is Sammu Thevidiya Got it," Siva making
fun of her name."Got it Sir," Samantha responded. Siva picked up his coffee, quickly finished his drink and handed it to Samantha. "Put this away and then come back here," Siva pointing to the spot where she was kneeling.Samantha got up and walked away with the cup. Samantha returned to the same spot where she knelt
earlier. Her "master" was now standing up. "Thevidiya I want you to take off your clothes. All of it," Siva smiling towards her, as his cock got more stiffened.

"Yes Sir," Samantha responded very fearfully. This was the moment she dreaded. Samantha got off her slippers and tucked them to the side.She then stripped off her small leather jacket and also tossed it aside. "Yes Sammu thevidiya. Take it all off," Siva smiling wickedly Samantha unzipped her hot pants and tossed it aside.
Samantha was only left to her red bar and black panty. She looked hot and sexy in it.

Siva licked his fat lips like some kind of wolf. Samantha then took off her bra and tossed it aside. Siva could see that she had large pale breasts. Samantha
then pulled down her black panty and tossed it aside. She was revealing her pussy to her master.

"Excellent," Siva licking his lips. Samantha gulped. There was no way out of this one. She gave herself away to him as a slave and now has to pay the price for it.
On top of the wooden table, there were stacks of magazines. With one swoosh from his fat left arm, Siva pushed all of them towards the carpeted lounge floor.

"You have a nice body Thevidiya Real nice body," Siva walking all around her. Show a dirty expression and show how cheap slut you are... Siva asked... Samantha put her tongue out licked her own sweat to prove that she was a shitty woman who wana be treated more dirty than a shit...

Seeing her cheap act Siva patted her ass very strongly with one hand and groped one of her breasts with the other. Samantha moaned. Siva laughed."Now I want you to go to this table. Climb on it and position yourself like a dog," Siva pointed to the wooden table. "Yes Sir," Samantha responded.

Samantha walked towards the table. As the table was not so high, she easily climbed on top of it and positioned herself to be on all fours. The ends of her feet were to the side of the table. Siva was eyeing her ass. He walked behind her. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He put his hands on her ass, groping it really hard. "Now this is what I want you to do. While I fuck your arrogant ass, I want you to put those nice fingers into your smelly pussy and finger yourself,like the whore you are. Got it," Siva commanding."Yes Sir," Samantha obeying and sealing her fate.Siva thrust his fat smelly cock into her ass. Samantha squirmed in pain. Not only was his cock huge but it was also jamming her tiny asshole.

Samantha positioned her body a bit upwards and started using some fingers from both her hands and she started fingering her pussy. She was playing with her clitoris.She further moaned as playing with her sexual organ was getting her excited, as much as her ass getting fucked from behind. Siva then grabbed one of her hands and helped her continue to finger herself. Samantha screamed louder and louder.

"That's it thevidia You know you are a whore. That is What you are. Say it," Siva hammering her ass and helping her to fuck herself."I...I am a whore Sir. That is what I am," Samantha saying it as she cummed to her own fingers. Siva laughed with sexual excitement."Now while you continue to finger your smelly pussy, I am going to play with those nice boobs of yours," Siva letting go off her hand and started groping both her boobs, squeezing them both very hard.

image hosting

Samantha started screaming much louder. Her nearest neighbor was actually a mile away and so no one would hear her scream at all. Siva was hurting her boobs.
His groping was hurting her and her boobs felt like they were burning. Siva was enjoying himself. He was fucking her ass and hurting her boobs. With one strong pull, he squeezed her boobs and pulled her upper body backwards while still ramming her ass, flooding it with lots and lots of sperm

Both Samantha and Siva screamed loudly and extremely sexually at the same time. As Samantha was being pulled by her boobs, she closed her eyes and tears flowed down her brown eyes, from both fear and pain. Though due to hypnosis she could only express her fear through smile..

Siva finally pulled his cock out of her ass. He saw his sperm flooding her asshole. He grinned. He pushed her upper body down, so as to make her go on all
fours on top of the table. He walked towards her face and he was stroking his cock towards her face. Some of his sperm squirted on her face. Siva laughed.

"Look what you made me do. I want you to clean my dick with your mouth. Understand that thevidia," Siva shouted at her. He yanked her long black hair really hard.Samantha nodded. "Yes Sir. I will do as you command," Samantha nodding like some kind of tamed dog..She was starting to get more and more scared of him.
Not only was he cruelly fucking her and humiliating her but his shouting was also getting to her. Samantha opened her mouth. Siva quickly thrust his cock inside her jaw. His cock was hurting her jaw and making it ache.Samantha started sucking his cock, so as to clean the sperm stain all over it.

upload

"Now that feels nice. To have a rude mouth like yours working this way," Siva looking down on her. As she was giving him oral sex, she continued to finger
herself. Siva enjoyed his cock being taken care of. After 20 minutes, Siva hit her on the head. "Ok Thevidia you can stop now," Siva said. Samantha opened her mouth and he pulled his large cock out of her jaw.

image hosting

{TO BE CONTINUED}

Samantha walked towards the table. As the table was not so high, she easily climbed on top of it and positioned herself to be on all fours. The ends of her feet were to the side of the table. Siva was eyeing her ass. He walked behind her. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He put his hands on her ass, groping it really hard. "Now this is what I want you to do. While I fuck your arrogant ass, I want you to put those nice fingers into your smelly pussy and finger yourself,like the whore you are. Got it," Siva commanding."Yes Sir," Samantha obeying and sealing her fate.Siva thrust his fat smelly cock into her ass. Samantha squirmed in pain. Not only was his cock huge but it was also jamming her tiny asshole.

Samantha positioned her body a bit upwards and started using some fingers from both her hands and she started fingering her pussy. She was playing with her clitoris.She further moaned as playing with her sexual organ was getting her excited, as much as her ass getting fucked from behind. Siva then grabbed one of her hands and helped her continue to finger herself. Samantha screamed louder and louder.

"That's it thevidia You know you are a whore. That is What you are. Say it," Siva hammering her ass and helping her to fuck herself."I...I am a whore Sir. That is what I am," Samantha saying it as she cummed to her own fingers. Siva laughed with sexual excitement."Now while you continue to finger your smelly pussy, I am going to play with those nice boobs of yours," Siva letting go off her hand and started groping both her boobs, squeezing them both very hard.

image hosting

Samantha started screaming much louder. Her nearest neighbor was actually a mile away and so no one would hear her scream at all. Siva was hurting her boobs.
His groping was hurting her and her boobs felt like they were burning. Siva was enjoying himself. He was fucking her ass and hurting her boobs. With one strong pull, he squeezed her boobs and pulled her upper body backwards while still ramming her ass, flooding it with lots and lots of sperm

Both Samantha and Siva screamed loudly and extremely sexually at the same time. As Samantha was being pulled by her boobs, she closed her eyes and tears flowed down her brown eyes, from both fear and pain. Though due to hypnosis she could only express her fear through smile..

Siva finally pulled his cock out of her ass. He saw his sperm flooding her asshole. He grinned. He pushed her upper body down, so as to make her go on all
fours on top of the table. He walked towards her face and he was stroking his cock towards her face. Some of his sperm squirted on her face. Siva laughed.

"Look what you made me do. I want you to clean my dick with your mouth. Understand that thevidia," Siva shouted at her. He yanked her long black hair really hard.Samantha nodded. "Yes Sir. I will do as you command," Samantha nodding like some kind of tamed dog..She was starting to get more and more scared of him.
Not only was he cruelly fucking her and humiliating her but his shouting was also getting to her. Samantha opened her mouth. Siva quickly thrust his cock inside her jaw. His cock was hurting her jaw and making it ache.Samantha started sucking his cock, so as to clean the sperm stain all over it.

upload

"Now that feels nice. To have a rude mouth like yours working this way," Siva looking down on her. As she was giving him oral sex, she continued to finger
herself. Siva enjoyed his cock being taken care of. After 20 minutes, Siva hit her on the head. "Ok Thevidia you can stop now," Siva said. Samantha opened her mouth and he pulled his large cock out of her jaw.

image hosting

{TO BE CONTINUED}
Very exiting now she needs to be gangbanged. Put some medicine effect so that she needs constant fucking and get her lips enhanced and piercing so that Black people like her as a whore. Very good story bro. ?

Back