• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
7. Disha Vakani

@Surekha Singh requested

Being a bachelor living on rent, I never bothered talking to my neighbours much. Until one day, when I heard a loud crash followed by a scream at my flat next door.

I rushed next door, and opened the door that was not locked . I didn't wait to think, someone might be in trouble inside.

What I saw next made my blood flow ...

....straight to...

....my cock ??

The bhabhi of my dreams.. she looked a bit scared, then noticed me, and gasped loudly
She was half dressed, her choli was clutched against her chest. She was trying hard to cover her naked breasts, and magnificiently failing. They peeked from under her choli.. each big enough for one to fit in both my palms???
Her nipples were poking through the hanging decorative zari threads. They weren't even stiff yet, they were still soft, and yet they were poking out?

Unlike what I was expecting, she did not scream at me to get out.

"Thank you for coming, I thought I saw someone in the room, but I'm alone at home ?. Can you please check?"

I checked inside and returned, there was no one else. She was still on the floor, still in shock.
I let her know that she was safe. A sigh of relief was let out of her red juicy lips ?. She looked calmer now.

Forgetting where she was, she folded her hands
"Thank you, devar ji...?oh, I'm sorry. You reminded me of him"

I was quite sure that she wasn't looking at my face when she said that.. they were fixed on the bulge in my pants..

She knew what I was thinking.. clutching her choli again, she stood up and closed the door to the flat.

"Please sit down, I'll get you something to drink"
She came back, wrapped up in a loose sari, with a pallu over her head. A cup of black tea was placed in front of me

"Milk??" she asked me... I had to place the pillow on my lap to hide an erection that was beyond the ability of my jeans to cover..
Before I could think, I replied
"Yes please! I'd like to have MILF!" ?
WHAT WAS I SAYING!!?

Bhabi-ji said nothing, sat in front of me, and slowly unwrapped the saree around her bosom and waist. She wasn't wearing a choli....no bra...no panties...??

"Let me help you with your big problem first ?" She pointed at the pillow hiding my boner, licking her lips?
Slowly, she unzipped my jeans. Her lips slowly wrapped around my cock..like 2 petals massaging it..

She looked up at me, while slowly sucking on my cock. I wanted to grab the back of her head and just keep ramming my cock into her mouth and just let my cum flow into her throat ?.

As if she read my mind, she slowly moved back and said while pointing to her brown pussy "There's something else waiting for you to enter as well??"

She moaned with every thrust of my cock inside her vagina...

"Harder, devar ji, harder!?" she begged..

When it was finally time for me to release my load, she dutifully sat in front of me, her palms open, as if to receive an offering..

????
All over her face and into her open palms..

"I'm so glad you're my neighbour ?"
...She already knew where I was staying!
"I'll bring you gulab jamuns tomorrow, I'm sure we can find some use of the sticky syrup???"

Fin.

3. Twarita Nagar

@Mak9024 @ralphnikorus

...continued

The tutor...it was her! Your favourite pair of 33D's ??

The next hour, you couldn't concentrate on studies. Your eyes were fixed on her tits. Her white tanktop was barely able to hold them inside. Only thoughts of squeezing them ?, fondling them?, licking them ?were going through your mind.

Your dick starts getting harder, she noticed it?.. but didn't say anything. Then you noticed something...her nipples were now poking right through her tanktop. Before you knew it, she pulled up her tanktop and spread her legs to show you a moist, thirsty pussy...?

"Your reward for being such a good student... Come and take it?"

She took off your pants as you watched her wrap her breasts around your cock.
'Heaven...' you thought

"Now that you're ready, how about I let you take a test..??" She said as she climbed on top of you.
"Try to last for as long as possible ?"

She started bouncing... Each movement make a wet squishy sound, her pussy was dripping wet, and your cock was filling it completely ?

After what seemed like an eternity in heaven, you knew that you were about to burst. She felt your cock throbbing inside her pussy. She went down on her knees in front of you, took off her glasses, ready to receive your load ..
"On my face, babe?"

???
She smiled, as she smacked her lips. She picked up the tuition fee kept on the table, smiled at you and said...
"I hope you will be ready for the surprise test next week??"

Fin.
Loved your fakes bro

8. Neetu Bisht

@Mak9024 requested (she's a cute one?)

My girlfriend.. always wears a smile..

..even if she's flashing me her untanned, white, bouncing pair of ??

Or,

..getting her holes licked by her friend, or filled with my cock..

But she's always the happiest,
when she's waiting for me to cum all over her.... 'PRICELESS happiness', is what she call it.

I love my lil slut ?

Fin.

7. Disha Vakani

@Surekha Singh requested

Being a bachelor living on rent, I never bothered talking to my neighbours much. Until one day, when I heard a loud crash followed by a scream at my flat next door.

I rushed next door, and opened the door that was not locked . I didn't wait to think, someone might be in trouble inside.

What I saw next made my blood flow ...

....straight to...

....my cock ??

The bhabhi of my dreams.. she looked a bit scared, then noticed me, and gasped loudly
She was half dressed, her choli was clutched against her chest. She was trying hard to cover her naked breasts, and magnificiently failing. They peeked from under her choli.. each big enough for one to fit in both my palms???
Her nipples were poking through the hanging decorative zari threads. They weren't even stiff yet, they were still soft, and yet they were poking out?

Unlike what I was expecting, she did not scream at me to get out.

"Thank you for coming, I thought I saw someone in the room, but I'm alone at home ?. Can you please check?"

I checked inside and returned, there was no one else. She was still on the floor, still in shock.
I let her know that she was safe. A sigh of relief was let out of her red juicy lips ?. She looked calmer now.

Forgetting where she was, she folded her hands
"Thank you, devar ji...?oh, I'm sorry. You reminded me of him"

I was quite sure that she wasn't looking at my face when she said that.. they were fixed on the bulge in my pants..

She knew what I was thinking.. clutching her choli again, she stood up and closed the door to the flat.

"Please sit down, I'll get you something to drink"
She came back, wrapped up in a loose sari, with a pallu over her head. A cup of black tea was placed in front of me

"Milk??" she asked me... I had to place the pillow on my lap to hide an erection that was beyond the ability of my jeans to cover..
Before I could think, I replied
"Yes please! I'd like to have MILF!" ?
WHAT WAS I SAYING!!?

Bhabi-ji said nothing, sat in front of me, and slowly unwrapped the saree around her bosom and waist. She wasn't wearing a choli....no bra...no panties...??

"Let me help you with your big problem first ?" She pointed at the pillow hiding my boner, licking her lips?
Slowly, she unzipped my jeans. Her lips slowly wrapped around my cock..like 2 petals massaging it..

She looked up at me, while slowly sucking on my cock. I wanted to grab the back of her head and just keep ramming my cock into her mouth and just let my cum flow into her throat ?.

As if she read my mind, she slowly moved back and said while pointing to her brown pussy "There's something else waiting for you to enter as well??"

She moaned with every thrust of my cock inside her vagina...

"Harder, devar ji, harder!?" she begged..

When it was finally time for me to release my load, she dutifully sat in front of me, her palms open, as if to receive an offering..

????
All over her face and into her open palms..

"I'm so glad you're my neighbour ?"
...She already knew where I was staying!
"I'll bring you gulab jamuns tomorrow, I'm sure we can find some use of the sticky syrup???"

Fin.

FINALLY U MAKE ON DAYA BHABHI WOW

8. Neetu Bisht

@Mak9024 requested (she's a cute one?)

My girlfriend.. always wears a smile..

..even if she's flashing me her untanned, white, bouncing pair of ??

Or,

..getting her holes licked by her friend, or filled with my cock..

But she's always the happiest,
when she's waiting for me to cum all over her.... 'PRICELESS happiness', is what she call it.

I love my lil slut ?

Fin.
Bro you are doing a great job

9. Ankita Chhetri

@Ano @Mak9024 requested

Our online lectures for the evening had ended. My friend Anki and I used to attend the lectures at her place.

By this time we would usually be so bored out of our minds ?‍?
My favourite pastime? Thinking about Anki in 'different' ways

I had only 2 wishes in life...

Today was different.. Anki had a look of excitement in her eyes..
"I was kinda scrolling thru Insta yesterday and found a like.. for a site where I so a lot of juicy stuff ?"

"I kinda, want to try it... I'm feeling hot all over just thinking about it?"

Goosebumps! I tried to look surprised, maybe she was talking about food...?
She read my thoughts..

"Oh come on?... I've seen how you cock starts rising even when I brush your arm or come close to you.. Sometimes, I've seen it get erect while you're just sitting around and thinking?"
Uh oh, she knew my pastime

5 minutes later, she was sitting naked in front of me, my erect cock in her hand. She was looking at it like some sort of magical wand...

"So.. I'm supposed to do it like this..."
She slowly started stroking my cock up and down. Her palms were soft, yet she held my dick firmly while stroking...

"What if I use both hands ?" .. she said, and started massaging my dick between her palms... I could burst at any minute, but I wont! I can't let it end this soon!!

"Oh...?, looks like I'm getting wet. I didn't think I would get this horny just while holding your cock"
As she said this, she slid her hand down to her pussy, touched it and looked at her fingers. They were shining with her juices on them...?

"It's not fair if you don't get to see mine as well. After all, I think that you will be seeing more of this from now on??"
She sat beside me, my cock still in her hand, and her tight lil pussy right in front.
She continued to massage her clit while stroking my cock, faster...and harder ...

I couldn't control anymore, I grabbed her and placed my dick on her face even without thinking..
"Ooo.. it's coming now isn't it, I want it on my face.. I've heard that it's warm, let me feel it ???"

"Thank you for my present ? ?" she said, while licking up the cum that was still on my dick...

Remeber my 2 wishes in life?
Well, the first one just came true..?
As for the second, I silently prayed to God..
"Iske ??bade kar de jaldi se please!?"

Fin

9. Ankita Chhetri

@Ano @Mak9024 requested

Our online lectures for the evening had ended. My friend Anki and I used to attend the lectures at her place.

By this time we would usually be so bored out of our minds ?‍?
My favourite pastime? Thinking about Anki in 'different' ways

I had only 2 wishes in life...

Today was different.. Anki had a look of excitement in her eyes..
"I was kinda scrolling thru Insta yesterday and found a like.. for a site where I so a lot of juicy stuff ?"

"I kinda, want to try it... I'm feeling hot all over just thinking about it?"

Goosebumps! I tried to look surprised, maybe she was talking about food...?
She read my thoughts..

"Oh come on?... I've seen how you cock starts rising even when I brush your arm or come close to you.. Sometimes, I've seen it get erect while you're just sitting around and thinking?"
Uh oh, she knew my pastime

5 minutes later, she was sitting naked in front of me, my erect cock in her hand. She was looking at it like some sort of magical wand...

"So.. I'm supposed to do it like this..."
She slowly started stroking my cock up and down. Her palms were soft, yet she held my dick firmly while stroking...

"What if I use both hands ?" .. she said, and started massaging my dick between her palms... I could burst at any minute, but I wont! I can't let it end this soon!!

"Oh...?, looks like I'm getting wet. I didn't think I would get this horny just while holding your cock"
As she said this, she slid her hand down to her pussy, touched it and looked at her fingers. They were shining with her juices on them...?

"It's not fair if you don't get to see mine as well. After all, I think that you will be seeing more of this from now on??"
She sat beside me, my cock still in her hand, and her tight lil pussy right in front.
She continued to massage her clit while stroking my cock, faster...and harder ...

I couldn't control anymore, I grabbed her and placed my dick on her face even without thinking..
"Ooo.. it's coming now isn't it, I want it on my face.. I've heard that it's warm, let me feel it ???"

"Thank you for my present ? ?" she said, while licking up the cum that was still on my dick...

Remeber my 2 wishes in life?
Well, the first one just came true..?
As for the second, I silently prayed to God..
"Iske ??bade kar de jaldi se please!?"

Fin
Bro you are making it very great man

Back