• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
12. Amulya Rattan

@Mak9024 requested

Those innocent eyes and that bright smile... She was the cutest girl from my college days..

Of course, every guy from my batch back then dreamt of just one thing..

She was known for something more than her cute smile though, she was the horniest nympho on campus...?

One?

Two??!

THREE???!!!

She could take it all...??

Enough about the past...back to the present.

Guess who I found the other day on the Swindler hookup app ?

That thirsty pic said it all. We chatted, she actually remembered me from our college days..
She invited me over for coffee. Her apartment was quite lavish ?

"This is my favourite room of all?" she said while tugging me into a large, well decorated bedroom.
By now, my brick-hard cock was thinking instead of my brain, one-track thought..

She smiled.. that bright, luminous smile..
"You know... During college, I noticed that your pants used to swell the most when I walked by. Just looking at that bulge would make me wet my panties??..I wanted that cock in my mouth..???"

Her words had put me in a trance..I suddenly was jerked back to my senses...
How? Well, she had worked her way through my pants and was thirstily jerking off my cock...?

"Once you're ready, I want you to fuck me as much as you want...?"
For this, I have been ready since I first saw her ?
And so, that's what I did...

I fucked her in missionary..

..I fucked her harder in doggy..

"My turn..?"
She said, as she climbed on top of me and started riding my dick like there was no tomorrow....

Oh, that sweet smile...
????
...just became more beautiful..

Awasome storyline ?????
9. Ankita Chhetri

@Ano @Mak9024 requested

Our online lectures for the evening had ended. My friend Anki and I used to attend the lectures at her place.

By this time we would usually be so bored out of our minds ?‍?
My favourite pastime? Thinking about Anki in 'different' ways

I had only 2 wishes in life...

Today was different.. Anki had a look of excitement in her eyes..
"I was kinda scrolling thru Insta yesterday and found a like.. for a site where I so a lot of juicy stuff ?"

"I kinda, want to try it... I'm feeling hot all over just thinking about it?"

Goosebumps! I tried to look surprised, maybe she was talking about food...?
She read my thoughts..

"Oh come on?... I've seen how you cock starts rising even when I brush your arm or come close to you.. Sometimes, I've seen it get erect while you're just sitting around and thinking?"
Uh oh, she knew my pastime

5 minutes later, she was sitting naked in front of me, my erect cock in her hand. She was looking at it like some sort of magical wand...

"So.. I'm supposed to do it like this..."
She slowly started stroking my cock up and down. Her palms were soft, yet she held my dick firmly while stroking...

"What if I use both hands ?" .. she said, and started massaging my dick between her palms... I could burst at any minute, but I wont! I can't let it end this soon!!

"Oh...?, looks like I'm getting wet. I didn't think I would get this horny just while holding your cock"
As she said this, she slid her hand down to her pussy, touched it and looked at her fingers. They were shining with her juices on them...?

"It's not fair if you don't get to see mine as well. After all, I think that you will be seeing more of this from now on??"
She sat beside me, my cock still in her hand, and her tight lil pussy right in front.
She continued to massage her clit while stroking my cock, faster...and harder ...

I couldn't control anymore, I grabbed her and placed my dick on her face even without thinking..
"Ooo.. it's coming now isn't it, I want it on my face.. I've heard that it's warm, let me feel it ???"

"Thank you for my present ? ?" she said, while licking up the cum that was still on my dick...

Remeber my 2 wishes in life?
Well, the first one just came true..?
As for the second, I silently prayed to God..
"Iske ??bade kar de jaldi se please!?"

Fin
IND

12. Amulya Rattan

@Mak9024 requested

Those innocent eyes and that bright smile... She was the cutest girl from my college days..

She was known for something more than her cute smile though, she was the horniest nympho on campus...?

One?

Two??!

THREE???!!!

That thirsty pic said it all. We chatted, she actually remembered me from our college days..

"This is my favourite room of all?" she said while tugging me into a large, well decorated bedroom.
By now, my brick-hard cock was thinking instead of my brain, one-track thought..

"You know... During college, I noticed that your pants used to swell the most when I walked by. Just looking at that bulge would make me wet my panties??..I wanted that cock in my mouth..???"

How? Well, she had worked her way through my pants and was thirstily jerking off my cock...?

"My turn..?"
She said, as she climbed on top of me and started riding my dick like there was no tomorrow....

Oh, that sweet smile...
????
Choti si Jaan kitni mehnat karwaoge

12. Amulya Rattan

@Mak9024 requested

One?

Two??!

THREE???!!!

"My turn..?"

Oh, that sweet smile...
????
Bhainjitni taarif kru utna km h

13. Shruti Kanwar

@Sert requested

Ding
"Hi, can you please help me finalize an outfit for tomorrow's casting call? I'm so confused?"

My phone chimed with this message. It was past mignight, but such messages were common in my line of work.
Being a part of the casting crew meant that aspiring models would keep buttering you up to try and get through the casting calls.

Who was this one from?
'Shruti - traditional candidate 6' read the contact name. I was suddenly awake ?.. wasn't that the hot bhabhi who's head shot picture I had just jerked off to?

Just the thought of her small body being crushed by my cock made me hard again...?

"Is this look okay? Since it's a traditional role??"
Another message, with a pic attached..

That cleavage...who knew how deep it would go...I wanted to find out, my erect dick wanted to find out as well, and probably run through that valley into the tunnel her open mouth..?

"How about this one??"
Another message... I opened the attached pic ? I almost released my load just looking at it..

The role for which she was being considered was a conservative, traditional one... Did she think it was one of those xxx web-series roles??
Unknowingly, my had had already started stroking my cock while looking at that last pic...?✊

I wanted to reply to the message, but my hands were full right now..
Another message..
"This is the last dress I have..please let me know soon?"
????

I couldn't help it..I came like a fire hose trying to put out a blazing fire ? ? ?

"Oh no! I didn't mean to send that?"
...she messaged soon after. I took a screenshot of the pic as a reflex action, expecting her to delete the message.
But.. she didn't. That pic was a flattering view of her bhabhi tits just soaking there in the bath tub, waiting for someone to squeeze and suck on them ?

What the fuck! I was hard again already??!

The pic was taken at an angle that made her tits looked bigger, to show someone ob obviously..
I had imagined her peaks to be perky, something like..

had she taken it for her bf? Lover? I looked at the name of the file..
'For_casting_couch.jpg'
?

Well, time to do what I did best...Fuck!
I told her that I could help her decide, for which she was more than happy.
One 20 minute Uber ride later, I was greeted at the door of a lavish apartment by our candidate bhabhi...

Yes! Her tits were just as I imagined! Perky, firm, round..the best kind to play with...?
We both knew what I was here for..
I was a casting director, there was a couch right there..
Bhabhi showed me her 'talent'

And..lets say, we had a 'surprise traditional' ending, where bhabi accepted all of my 'offerings'
????

Ah, show business.. ?

Fin.

15. Yashi Tank

@Mak9024 requested

The girl next door was an inspiration to many of my friends. YT was a content creator on iTube and made a fortune as a beauty expert ??

For me, her beauty inspired my cock to rise every time I saw that long flowing hair of hers. Only one thought ever crossed my mind on seeing it..

How I wish I could just tug at that silky hair and just ride her ass hard ! ???

Those thoughts always drove me to xxx sites where I browse for her lookalikes. One day, I came across someone who struck a very strong resemblance.
It was a pop-up ad for 'Ultra Realistic Dildos - USD'. The model, after some googling, was someone named Tara.

Wait.. it couldn't be...!?..YT!!!

2 hours of searching later I found her OnlyFriends page..
???

My silky haired goddess in all her naked glory!!??
Her perfectly pear shaped body,

those delicately rounded breasts..not too big, not too small..

the perky nipples which were begging to be nibbled and sucked on..

That pierced, lickable belly button..

that pussy which could make a man cum within seconds...

and the spankable, firm, round ass..

If I was in heaven, then dying was worth!! ??

In all my excitement, I jad gotten such a boner that it clearly stretched the limit of my shorts... Lakshmi, our young house-maid, was sweeping my room and stopped still for a second.. not because of what was on my screen, but because of what was trying to burst out of my shorts ??.. but that's a story for another day.

I decided to get to know YT. So when I came across her jogging in the park, I decided to break the ice.

I walked up to her and opened my mouth to speak ..but
"Hi there neighbour, looks like you're happy to see me ??" she said while motioning to my bulging track pants with her eyes ?

??

"Don't be so shy ?, I know you subscribed to my OnlyFriends account. Very few people use their real name as their account name ?" her cute dimples shined as she giggled at my naivety. But I was thinking from my dick when I rushed to create my account and subscribe..?

She continued.."It's a relief to be able to talk freely to someone about this. At first, when I saw your account I was afraid that you might spill the beans to everyone.. but looks like you're a good guy..☺️"

Guys...which idiot said that 'good guys always come last' ?...

I came in my goddess

Back at her place, she was very expressive when 'thanking' me for keeping her secret.

Her tits...I sucked them till the nipples were red and sore..

I rode her pussy hard, while it got wetter and wetter..

"Let, me help you finish..???"
She moved down to my throbbing cock and started licking it. Slowly she put in inside her warm, moist mouth and started sucking... I couldn't hold it any longer.

I got up and grabbed her head.. I pressed my cock agaist her lips.. and as if she read my mind she opened her mouth and let me inside....

????
I came in my goddess

With a mouth full of cum, and a bit splashed on her succulent breasts, my goddess smiled at me..

Fin.

Back