• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories Based on Movies ft Actress Fakes

S
Chapter 4 : Fun with the Watch Begins

[Kinks: Time Stop, Tricking, Pervert, Fun with a Girl ]
[Pairing: Mani (Suriya) x Samantha]

One day, Mani was trying to repair the Watch when his mother asked him to check the switch box which seems to malfunction. Normally he would ignore her, but she has been complaining about this for a week, so Mani felt obliged to check it out. When he tried to touch the switch with the watch on his hand, the sudden shock from the switch board sent Mani flying across the room.

127828056_s1.jpg

Slightly hurt Mani was surprised to see the Watch on his hand blinking alive with its display showing the words “Device Activated”

127828058_s2.jpg

Mani instantly knew that, this is no ordinary watch because his mother had told him that this watch is as old as him – 20 years but it looked very advanced for its age. Mani got the curiosity to check the watch. That’s when he noticed it had a button knob and clicked it.

Suddenly, instantly, everything was quiet. His house naturally quiet, but not completely, totally, dead silent. And, even weirder, everybody had frozen in place. Nobody was moving! He looked at the various clocks on the wall. The second hand had stopped. Mani felt an even colder chill run down his spine. His heart raced with anxiety, fear, wonder, and shock. What the hell is this!?

He clicked the watch again and suddenly everyone started moving again, as did the second hand on the clock.

He clicked the watch and everyone froze.

He clicked again and everyone was moving.

He picked up a coin and tossed it to the floor, clicking the watch before it hit.

The coin froze in midair. 'Un-fucking believable,' he thought. Mani was shocked, naturally so. Who wouldn't be shocked? His heart seemed to stop as well. This was just so bizarre, so unreal...and so cool!

He clicked the watch and the coin hit the floor with a cling. He stopped it with his legs and had a smile on his face. He thought all the things he could accomplish with this watch. The possibilities were endless. That’s when a beautiful, sexy, young looking girl entered his watch shop.

“Excuse me”

127828059_s3.jpg

Mani was still in his day dream.

“Hello”

“Yes” answered Mani, startled from his dreams.

“My watch seems broken, can you fix it?” the girl requested.

“Oh sure, just take a seat” Mani took the watch from her while admiring her body and beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous and hey body was smoking hot. Her tank top and jeans gripped tightly to her body revealing her shapes more accurately. The low cut top allowed generously flaunting her cleavage.

Then Mani realized that if he could freeze the time while he did the repair, he could finished repairing her watch in few minutes, which would help to impress her. When he was about to press the button, the girl stood up to take the water from the table. And time was froze at that moment, with the girl offering her cleavage to Mani.

His eyes were fixed on the breasts. And, now, he could look at them for as long as he wanted. He could stare right at them and she would not care. She would not notice. That was also pretty cool! His penis swelled, and then he realized that he had been distracted from his work. He turned his attention back to repairing.

127828076_s44.jpg

The thought of touching her breasts crossed Mani’s mind but he didn’t wanna risk it, so he concentrated on finishing his work faster. After working on the girl’s watch for several minutes, he was able to repair it. After finishing, he clicked his watch and made the time unfreeze and gave her watch back.

“Here’s your watch”

“What??? Its been only few seconds” The girl was still in denial. “Did you switch my watch with yours??” she asked suspiciously.

“No no, Its yours only!! It’s a very rare limited edition watch” said Mani trying to hide the smile in his face.

“Yeah.. My Grandpa gifted me his watch, he also said that this is a limited edition watch…But…But … How did you repair it so fast??”

“People think that I am just a watch mechanic but secretly I am a magician” Mani winked at her.

“Okay.. I think you are pulling my leg”

“Let me demonstrate another trick for you”

“Hmm okay.. I am ready”

“First, your good name please”

“Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Samantha”

“Such a sweet name!! I am Mani”

“Enough chit-chat lets start the Magic”

Mani took a pen and notepad. He tore out an empty page, set the notepad down, handed the paper and pen to Samantha, and instructed, "Write down the name of the person you find most impressive on the paper, and then fold it up many, many times. I'll turn my back so that I can't see what you're writing." Mani turned around to face in the other direction.

Her eyes scanned the room for mirrors that Mani might be using as she printed a name on the paper in very small letters, her other hand hiding from view what she was writing.

"Now fold it up many, many times. Make it as small as you can." Mani instructed her.

She did so.

"Place it in the palm of your hand, then squeeze your hand into a tight fist."

Following his order, Samantha squeezed it tightly into her fist. Mani turned around and wrapped his own hands around Samantha's closed fist. Samantha giggled at the touch of Mani's fingers. His hands felt so small for a man, so soft.

Mani asked, "Do you still feel the paper in your hand?"

"Yes, yes I can feel it."

Mani fixed his eyes on hers and said, with fake seriousness, "Now slip it down into your pants back pocket, where it will be safe."

Mani feared she might be offended but she wasn’t, in fact she was very much curious to see how it goes. She smiled as she pulled her jean back pocket a bit away from her ass to slip the paper within the gap.

Mani though kept his eyes firmly fixed on Samantha's eyes, who now found his steady gaze to be a bit disconcerting.

Once the paper was safely in place Mani instructed, "Now rest your hands on your knees."

She did so.

Mani then slowly, very slowly, glided his hands over Samantha's body, like sort of magic wands, never touching her, just feeling the space, the air, around her. "I must warn you, Samantha," he said as he did so, "my magic can have strange effects on a young woman. Very strange effects, indeed."

That drew some mocking kind of giggle from Samantha. It was a bit silly, she thought.

Mani pulled back, stood up straight and slipped his hands back and he stopped time.

As soon as he did so he ripped out another piece of paper from the pad and wrote another name down. He then reached down into Samantha's jean to retrieve her paper. He kept his hand there for a little while though, enjoying the feel of that lovely bottom. His cock grew within his pants. He could do so much more. He could do just about anything. His power was so impressive, as was the feel of his swelling cock. The feel of a hard cock can make a man feel so strong, so majestic, so manly, so powerful. And, Mani was indeed truly powerful.

127828065_s5a.jpg

He took the paper from Samantha's jean and opened it up. It read, "Dwayne Johnson" He had no idea who that was.

He folded up his paper in a manner that closely approximated hers. He put his folded paper into her back pocket, where she had placed her paper, and then placed hers in his pocket.

He got down onto his knees in front of Samantha. He felt like he was kneeling at a great prize, the sanctum of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

He slowly raised her tight, feminine, flowered-print blue jean.

Samantha was wearing beneath her jean white thigh high leggings, held up by a white belt, over which she was wearing black lace bikini panties. Samantha would never be caught wearing anything but the finest of undies. Who knew when someone might be looking under her jean.

Mani spread apart her deliciously white womanly thighs and inched in closer, and closer, and closer, until his face was but inches from her panties, and her cunt. He breathed in the wonderfully scented aroma of Samantha. She even smelled beautiful. He wondered if she used some sort of scented spray. Most likely she did.

He used the fingers of his right hand to pull away the front of her panties to open to his eyes the sight of Samantha's cunt.

He was not disappointed. He smiled as it came into view. It was mostly cleanly shaved, albeit with a v-shaped landing strip above it, pointing the way, directing the eye, and anything else that wished to land, toward the thick, wavy feminine lips. He wasted no time in planting his lips on hers, once again engorging himself on the delightful feel and taste of a woman's fleshy cunt.

This was perhaps the best cunt he had tasted so far, apart from his mother's. Many, many more men would have died for this opportunity, this delight, this honor, and Mani savored this moment in time.

When he felt sufficiently satisfied he carefully pulled her panties back into place, brought her legs back together, pulled her jean back up, wiped his lips, stood back up and, with a smile on his face. He got back into the position he was standing before: He started time again.

A careful eye would have noticed a minor shift in Mani's position, but the change was so trivial and quick that it went unnoticed, or at least it was immediately dismissed by the mind.

In fact, Samantha asked, "Well, what's the trick?"

Mani looked over and smiled, then turned to Samantha. "Was the person's name Dwayne Johnson?" Samantha was duly impressed.

"Oh my gosh, Mani," Samantha exclaimed, feeling surprisingly excited, and not just about the trick. She had somehow become sexually excited?

"How did you do that?" she managed to ask, squeezing her warm, moist thighs together, her face becoming a little flushed. Yes, she realized, she had indeed become so aroused, so moist. She looked at Mani with confused, glazed, and as usual so very, very pretty eyes.

"But," Mani added. "It really wasn't Dwayne Johnson, was it, Samantha?."

"What?" She felt so agitated, her heart racing, her breasts rising and falling with her accelerated breathing.

"Check your answer."

Samantha reached down into her pocket, curious and excited as to what he was suggesting. She pulled out the paper, opened it up, and, her jaw dropping, her mouth opening, her eyes wide with shock and wonder, read out loud, "Manikandan?" Samantha was even more impressed and could not believe her eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Samantha exclaimed.

127828062_s5.jpg

She looked at him again. Why had she suddenly become so excited? Mani had said that his magic would have an unusual effect on a girl. Did he hypnotize her or something? No, that was impossible. Nobody could do that without the person knowing, could they?

"Well," Mani said, “still not convinced?”

"No wait, please, one more. Show me once more."

"No, really, I can’t reveal my magic."

Samantha gave him her best pouting face, one that no man could resist. "Please…. Mani……… Would you do it again?"

Mani smiled up at her face. "Okay.. But I can’t show the same magic again, let me show another one."

She fired off, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." No magic act had ever excited her so much before.

Mani asked, "Think of a number between one and a hundred."

Samantha did. She thought of the number 39.

Mani stopped time.

This time he fixed in his memory how he was standing, and then stepped around her to get her purse. When he was done with that he got back in front of her, and pulled down her jeans and slipped his fingers within her panties.

127828066_s6.jpg

He smiled as he fingered her now warm, moist cunt and played her clit, right there in his shop, in broad day light.

Using his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. It wasn't that easy to do with just his left hand, but he did have at least some skill. He took Samantha's left hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock as he continued to finger her tight, wet cunt.

He worked her fist up and down his stiff cock. Her soft feminine fingers felt so fucking good on his cock. Why they would, he couldn't explain. It wasn't like she was really jerking him off. He was doing all the work, but it sure felt like she was doing it.

127828068_s7.jpg

He smiled, feeling how cool it was to be jerked off by Samantha, the girl he just half an hour ago. It would be nice if life was really like that, that pretty girls just enjoyed jerking you off whenever you felt like having it done.

Of course, he would return the favor, fingering her as well, just as he was now doing.

Why can't pretty girls be this nice, this considerate? They would make so many guys so happy, so appreciative. Of course, such a thought was not realistic, but maybe one day of the year pretty girls agree to masturbate a guy in need. Mani sighed with the deepest pleasure. Even if it was not really real, it did feel really nice.

It wasn't too long before he felt he might cum. It might be quite the magic trick to have his cum suddenly appear on her fingers, on her dress. But, that probably wouldn't be too well received.

He let go of her hand and brought it back down to her side. He wasn't sure, but it probably was just hanging there before. He slipped his fingers from her cunt, straightened her panties, and then got into the position he felt he had been standing before.

He slipped his hand back and started time.

Samantha felt that she might fall down. Her cunt felt so inflamed, so wet. She squeezed her thighs together hard, feeling such an urge to reach down, with her fingers, or to perhaps have one of the boys do it. Perhaps even Mani? She never before felt such an immediately intense urge to be fucked.

127828074_s8.jpg

Mani asked, "Was the number 23?"

"What?" Samantha was so confused, for more reasons than one. "No," she gasped, "no, it was 39."

Samantha rested her hand on Mani's shoulder, reassuring him that it was a nice try, as well as to steady herself. She squeezed his shoulder. "That's okay, Mani," she said softly, her voice a bit breathless. "It was pretty close."

Mani looked perplexed. "Really, are you sure?"

Samantha nodded her head.

"I could swear it was 23," Mani objected. "That number was so clear in my head." He thought for a bit and then asked, "Samantha, how much change do you have in your purse?"

Samantha's eyes widened. She turned around to get her purse.

Mani's eyes went to the curves of her bottom, so nicely outlined by tight jean following her shape. Perhaps he could fuck her from behind as she got the change out of her purse? How nice it would be to fuck every girl as soon as she bent over. Doctors might then have to explain how bending over is making girls so intensely aroused.

Samantha quickly opened her purse, extracted the change purse, poured the contents into the palm of her hand, and carefully counted it out. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, her pussy becoming now even hotter. "Twenty-three Rupees. I have exactly 23 Rupees in coins!"

"Ah," Mani replied without any emotion or surprise. "That explains it”

Samantha was still in shock!! Mani never went near her purse and she could swear, she never had this many change in her purse when she started from her home. Was Mani a real magician?? The one with powers?? A thousands on thoughts crossed her mind unable to find a plausible theory!

TO BE CONTINUED
She walk in road time froze remove her dress
She naked in road she is embarrassed fell run nude in street
Mani reverse the time everyone forget the incident

Chapter 5 : Mani’s Magic Tricks Pays off - Part 1

[Kinks: Time Stop Sex, Tricking, Pervert, Fun with a Girl ]

Samantha could feel herself giving up to Mani. He was so charming, sweet and there was something that attracted Samantha to him. She couldn’t explain it. All three of her best friends had lost their virginity and they were forever telling her about their experiences. Samantha would often say that she is waiting for the perfect guy but she kept on rejecting guys for petty reason, but for Mani, she tried hard to find a reason but failed.

"I so wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful girl I have seen. I really think I am falling for you." Mani said. He hoped he had made it sound convincing.

Samantha could feel goose pimples on her arm. She had been so unprepared for this. She knew where Mani was heading; She didn’t want to say anything at that time, so she said that she is late for a function and took off from there.

128033469_sam1.jpg

Mani had Samantha’s number. He got it saying, it was for entering in the invoice copy, but he decided to try his luck, because she was seemed pretty impressed with his magical abilities.

And their relationship started to blossom through their mobile contact. Since Samantha was also interested in Mani, it wasn’t hard for Mani to woo her.

But then, Mani got to thinking, if the time freezes everything around him, it means only he ages and everybody else stays the same. The more and more he uses the time watch, it results in Mani aging faster than others and so he got scared that his lifespan will decrease. So, he decided to use the time machine only in dire conditions.

On one fine day, Mani was too excited. Because by now, Samantha’s initial shyness are gone and she started to get naughty in her talks. So, Mani thought it was time to initiate the phone sex.

That night it rained heavily. Though Samantha normally slept without her innerwear, as she felt cold, Samantha wore her bra and panties before slipping on a pants and tee. She cuddled up under the bed sheet and waited for it to become ten.

A few minutes before ten, the Mani’s phone rang for like 2 seconds and before that, the phone was in his hands.

"So, how is my baby feeling?" Mani asked.

Samantha was eager to talk to Mani. And it thrilled her when he called her baby.

"I am feeling great. Thanks to you," she said into the phone.

"Where are you?"

"In my room, on my bed," Samantha replied.

128033470_sam2.jpg

"What are you wearing?"

"I am wearing a pants and a tee shirt."

"Okay, so are you going to tell me what you imagine when you think of making love to a guy?" Mani said.

Samantha flushed. "Well, I imagine a guy having sex with me."

"Can you please explain?" Mani probed.

"Well, you know, like you see in the movies."

"Hmmm" Mani paused for a while.

Mani said softly into the phone, "Is my baby feeling aroused now?"

"Yes."

"Where are you feeling aroused?"

Samantha was actually tingling all over. But she said, "I don't know really."

"I am guessing you are feeling aroused in your breasts." Mani said.

Samantha's eyes shot to her top. Her nipples were now erect partly because of the cold and partly because Mani's voice made her feel very sexy. They were clearly visible through her thin cotton top. She wondered how Mani had guessed that she was feeling aroused.

"Yes." Samantha said feeling excited.

"Where else are you aroused?" Mani asked softly.

Samantha said, "All over actually." She was feeling giddy.

Mani commanded. "Remove your top."

"You mean you want me to remove my top?"

"Yes" Mani said. His words sounded urgent.

Samantha removed her top. She was now clad in only her bra. "I have removed it." She said meekly.

128033474_sam3.jpg

"Hold your breasts, hold each one in your hands and squeeze them."

Samantha reached up and tentatively squeezed her hand around each of her breasts. She felt the firmness in her boobs from her arousal and massaged them.

"Does your body still tingle all over?"

"Yes." she said breathing quickly and still massaging her boobs.

"Pinch your nipples while you play with your breasts, Sammu."

Samantha began to rub her hard nipples through the fabric of the bra. She pinched on them, pulling them and rolling them between thumb and forefinger of each hand.

"Caress your breasts and play with your nipples."

Samantha continued to massage and caress her breasts and nipples. All the while her eyelids fluttered and she breathed in shallow gasps, lost in a state of heady arousal.

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"Yes." Samantha said.

"Remove it."

Samantha undid her bra and her small boobs, sore from her groping, spilled out. Her nipples, raw from her own self-abuse, screamed for more.

128033478_sam4.jpg

She lay on the bed and revealed in the depravity of talking in such a lewd fashion to him and also following his commands. Her heart pounded in her chest as her breath came in short sharp rasps.

"Sammu, squeeze your boobs and pinch your nipples. Do it." Mani ordered.

Samantha's immediately started squeezing both her boobs and tweaking her nipples.

"Does it feel nice? Are you enjoying it?"

"Yesssss..." she hissed.

"Baby”, Mani said, "If I were there with you in your bed, I would suck your lovely nipples. Would you enjoy that? Would you enjoy me sucking your nipples?"

Samantha gasped out loud at his suggestions. But at the same time she felt very excited by his words. "Yes Mani... I would love it..."

The thought of feeling Mani's hungry mouth against her nipples, sucking on them, aroused her further. Imagining it to be his mouth there, sucking her nipples hard made her pant in desire.

"Baby, I'm hungry for you. I want to suck and play with your nipples while I caress your boobs. Now I am going to lick your boobs all over, tasting you. I am going to bite your nipples. Can you imagine that Samantha?"

"Oh yes Mani, it feels so nice. It feels so nice having you bite my nipples."

Samantha was still groping her boobs roughly while imagining it to be Mani's hands and mouth on them. Strong waves of arousal were coursing throughout her body. "Tell me Mani, what will you do?"

"I will kiss all over you, Sammu."

"Mmmmm..."

"Then I will kiss and caress up and down your arms and nibble on your shoulder. And then I will kiss you on the mouth like I did today."

"Yes, Mani."

"I will kiss and lick your boobs all over, softly at first and nibbling as I go along. Will you enjoy that?"

"Yes... I will love that." Samantha was feeling like she was in heaven.

"...And I will kiss all over you tummy. I would hold the sides of your body and kiss your stomach."

"Yessss."

"...And I will kiss my way further down further down your body..."

"Oh Mani, please no... please... not there..."
"Yes Samantha. You will not deny me the pleasure of your body.”

Samantha was beyond caring. "Yes Mani. I remember everything. I won't deny you anything."

"I know that, Mani said, "Rather than deny me, you will beg me. Tell me Samantha, doesn't your body scream for me to satisfy it?" Mani continued, relentless. He gave her no time to slip from the spell she was under.

"Yes Mani." Samantha's hands were itching to go inside her panties.

"Do you wish me to make love to you?" Mani asked.

"Oh yes... please... I would do anything you ask of me. Anything. I am all yours as you desire. Tell me what you will do to me."

"I will bury my face in your pussy, Samantha. And I will eat you like there is no tomorrow."

Samantha gasped, raising her ass from the bed, her body writhing in her torment. It was the first time she had heard Mani refer to her most private part. Yet, instead of feeling shame, she hoped he would say it again. Just Mani talking to her like this was crazy arousal.

"I am going to taste your pussy. I am going to kiss and lick it all over."

"...yes...yes... yessssss." Samantha hissed, pinching hard on her own nipples. "...tell me more, tell me more of what you will do to me."

"I will spread your legs apart, and hold them wide."

Samantha was beyond reasoning now. "...Yes Mani, I will allow you to do it. My pussy is completely open for you. Tell me what you would do to my pussy."

"I will lick your pussy. I will close my mouth around your vagina and drink your sexy juices. I will hold your legs wide apart so that I can freely eat your delicious pussy."

"Yes."

"I will then dip my tongue into you... Into your soft wet pussy. It will feel much better for you. I will penetrate your delicious pussy with my tongue and lick you inside."

A part of Samantha was feeling depraved by Mani's constant description of her most private part but, the stronger part was only telling her increase her pleasure. "Oooh Yes Mani... yes... eat my pussy... eat my pussy and penetrate me with your tongue."

"Remove your pants now."

Samantha tried to undo the knot of her pants with one hand. Her trembling fingers fiddled with the cord of the pants and when it loosed slightly she pulled at it and slid it off her legs. She lay there, a bundle of nerves and excitement in only her panties.

"Have you removed your pants?"

"Yes." Samantha replied.

"Now take your panties off." Mani ordered.

Samantha's breathing was unsteady. She trembled as she hooked her images into the waistband of her panties and she pulled them downwards slowly till it lay at her feet.

"Have you removed your panties?" Mani asked

"Yes." Samantha tingled with arousal as the delicate smell of her leaking cunt filled the room. She felt her cunt pulse and ache with anticipation and she waited in excitement for what Mani would tell her next.

"Are you enjoying touching yourself?" Mani asked.

"Yes. I'm really enjoying touching myself. Tell me what you want me to do. Tell me what you will do to me."

"Spread your pussy for me Samantha. Reach down with your hands and spread your pussy wide open."

Samantha instantly reached down with her right hand and placed her fingertips on the side of her wet pussy and spread herself open gasping as she feel the coolness of the air against her pussy.

128033482_sam5.jpg

"Do you want me to eat your pussy, Samantha?"

"Yes Mani, my pussy aches to have you lick it all over."

"Rub your wet pussy, Samantha while I tell you what I will do to you."

Samantha reached around the front of her body and began to rub her sex. Her fingers were running up and down her sex and massaging the swollen folds. She concentrated on the top of her cunt.

"Does it feel good to be rubbing your pussy?" Mani asked.

"Oh Mani yes, it feels so good." Samantha hissed, her fingers moving in quick circles around her throbbing clitoris. Her left hand came up to her boobs to squeeze and tweak her nipples adding to the delicious tingling feeling she felt all over.

"Baby, I want to suck on your pussy. I will bring you to the peak of your orgasm and hungrily lap up the juices from your pussy."

"Yes Mani, suck on my pussy. Bring me to climax with your tongue."

Samantha was imagining Mani eating away at her pussy and she now began to rub her pussy furiously. Almost immediately her body exploded in an orgasm. She groaned as the muscles in her body strained all over and her pussy flooded with juices which oozed out onto the bed.

"Mani, baby, I came."

"That's lovely, my darling. Please spread your legs more so I can lap away at your delicious entrance, drinking all your rewarding juices, pushing my tongue into you delicious hot pussy."

Samantha groaned as she imagined Mani licking away at her juices.

They spoke for a while but when, Samantha appeared sleepy due to her orgasm, Mani said that they would meet the next day and hung up.

Samantha sighed and went to sleep fully naked with a smile on her face. As the morning dawned the next day, Mani sat up and got relieved of what happened. It had been very eventful till now. It was only a matter of time that he would take Samantha’s virginity. But, he could not afford to rush it. It had to be a step by step process. Today, he had to teach her oral sex. Samantha has told him that she would be free today as her parents are going away. As he sat preoccupied in these thoughts, he realized that his dick was standing up like a pole. He had a very long session in the bathroom. He finished his chores quickly and it seemed forever for evening to arrive.
Mani rang the bell and Samantha opened the door. It was apparent that she was waiting for him. She was wearing a thin top, which she felt would feel erotic when Mani hugged her and a skirt which reached till her knees.

As soon as the door was shut, Mani took Samantha in his arms.

"No, she said, 'Not here. Come upstairs."

Hand in hand, they climbed the stairs and entered her room.

Samantha locked the door and Mani came from behind and hugged her. She turned and hugged him back. Mani hugged her so hard that her small and perky boobs hit his chest with force. Then, without warning, he lifted her off her legs. Samantha squealed. They fooled around a bit with Mani kissing her and Samantha returning them. She felt safe and secure in his strong arms. He was a real man and on top of it, he was far better looking that all of her best friend's partners.

Mani moved towards the bed and sat on Samantha's bed with her in his arms. She was now sitting on his lap. His arms were touching her small breasts which were poking at the thin fabric of her top. The both hugged and after a while, Mani's fingers slipped into her top. He innocently tugged at her top.

The previous day's fingering and phone sex seemed to have made Samantha loose her inhibitions almost fully and she offered no resistance as Mani started sliding her top off her. As the top moved over her boobs, Mani saw that she had worn a white lacy bra. He removed the top completely and as if in a shy motion, she held him close to her. But immediately, and wordlessly, she surprised Mani by tugging at his T-shirt. She removed it off him in one swift motion exposing his vest. Samantha hugged him again luxuriating in the feeling of his bare skin upon hers. Her fingers caressed his bare hands.

After a while of caressing, Samantha stopped and lay on the bed on her back, her legs on Mani's lap. Mani moved his body forward and kissed her on her lips. He then raised his face and viewed her lithe body. Just like the rest of her skin, she was dark inside as well. Her melons surely did not seem to be melons at all. But, Samantha's stomach was something else. It was the best part on that lean figure. There was not one ounce of fat on her. She had a deep and dark navel which looked very tempting. Her figure was truly super model-ish.

Mani's two long fingers stroke her tummy. Samantha quivered to his touch. Mani then lifted his palm and lowered it on her belly. Mani proceeded to rub her belly sending tiny sparks of pleasure to Samantha. She so loved his touches. No one ever had touched her this way and she felt a strange sensation in her loins.

Mani considered if he should go down or up. He decided against going down. He wanted to see her small boobs and perky tits. He moved northwards and his palm landed on Samantha's bra ensconced right breast. Samantha let out a light moan. Mani knew she was getting near and he cupped her breast and pressed it.

Mani then cupped both her breasts one in each hand and squeezed gently. Samantha was getting restless. All the foreplay was making her wild and her breasts were waiting to be fondled. She had such amazing stories of her friends who had their breasts fondled. She hoped that hers would also grow like her friends used to say. Samantha had always been conscious of her small breasts and the thought that Mani simply did not mind it made her feel nice.

Mani noticed that Samantha's nipples had grown hard as it was poking through her lacy bra which had its clasp conveniently in the front. His fingers quickly undid the clasp and freed her breasts from its confines.

For a moment, Mani was amazed. Samantha's boobs may have been small but, her nipples were lovely sights. They stood long and proud. Mani was sure that they were erected only to about half in length. Samantha's areolas were very dark but her nipples were a light brown in colour.

Mani first touched around Samantha's left breast and as his fingers touched her naked breast for the first time, she moaned. It was a deep moan. Mani knew it was time to strike. He touched her nipples with his forefinger and then rolled her hardening nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Samantha could no longer contain herself. She had loved it when he had felt and squeezed her breasts through her top and blouse the previous day and had been disappointed that he had not moved inside and felt her bare skin. She had loved it when he had said he was fondling her breasts the previous night. She had decided that she would take it slow. But, with Mani's tremendous foreplay, it was difficult to resist. She was now so happy that she was getting it all.

She said breathlessly, "Mani, hold my breasts in your hands,"

Mani knew from Samantha's horny look on her face that she was completely under. He grabbed her breasts in both hands and started squeezing and kneading them roughly. Samantha thought she had reached heaven. Mani tweaked and rolled her nipples and Samantha gave in to her pent up desires.

"Oh Mani! Eat my breasts." She cried out with pleasure. She had watched various double X porno clips and had always felt excited when there was a breast sucking. She grabbed Mani's head with both her hands and pulled it to her bosom. Mani had not expected this reaction from Samantha but he was eager to taste her long nipple. As Mani wrapped his lips on her hard and quivering nipple, Samantha cried out in ecstasy. Mani had not thought he would last long on Samantha's nipples but, after he latched on to her right nipple, he was hooked onto it. The taste of her long nipple was too good to be true.

Samantha started going crazy as Mani alternated between her two breasts. When he was sucking on one, he squeezed the other with his hand. He had rarely got aroused sucking breasts but Samantha's taste was great. Her nipples had, in the meanwhile, started getting very erect and they now stood pointed in the air. Mani loved taking her nipples in his mouth and swirling them.

Mani was now almost aroused and his cock had started growing. Samantha could feel his rod touching her thighs.

Like any other girl, Samantha had always been fascinated by dicks whenever she saw it in her videos. Initially, she had hated the thought of something like that enter her body. But, after her friends had described the amazing feelings that thing gave them, she started feeling interested. When she was in the process of slowly starting to wait for something like that to enter her, her friend who was newly wedded told her how she had done a blow job. When she heard about it at first, Samantha wanted to puke. But, over a period of time, with a constant supply of BJ videos from her friends, she had started enjoying it. She had stolen glances at guys in her college at their crotch area but none had fascinated her as much as Mani's. And he mostly wore tight jeans and short tees which made his crotch area look very tempting. And now, that same guy's cock had touched her thigh through his jeans and underwear and her skirt.

If Samantha was in her right senses, she would have probably stopped Mani from doing what he was doing. But, she knew that it would be idiotic to turn back now. It was an opportunity and she wanted to make use of it. She had waited so long and now it was fate that had decided that she should not wait anymore.

Samantha had felt like she had been struck by lightning when Mani's cock touched her. Though she was inexperienced, she wanted to enjoy this. Mani would also feel like he was being repaid. She slowly slid her hand down and felt his growing cock. Mani was shocked but he got a second shock when Samantha grabbed at his cock.

Mani looked at her eyes and he could see pure lust there. Samantha put her hand on his chest and pushed him onto the bed. Confused, Mani lay on his back.

Samantha's hands went to Mani's jeans and she removed the button in a jiffy. Though surprised, Mani understood and slid his jeans off. Samantha who till three days had appeared to be a stuck up and seemingly illiterate with regard to sex was urging him to get his cock out.

Mani was now clad in just his jockey briefs. Samantha held his cock first over his briefs and then she pulled the band of his briefs down. Mani's dick was now in its full glory. He had become almost erect. His was an average cock about 7 inches long, reasonably thick and very light brown in colour. Mani always kept his crotch shaven and Samantha looked at it and at his balls in wonder.

Samantha thought that Mani's cock was amazing to look at. She had never thought Mani was this long and thick. She felt that for a 23 year old, his cock was great. And on top of it, this was going to be her first cock. More out of curiosity than anything else, Samantha took it in her hand. She pulled the foreskin down and revealed his pink head.

Almost looking fascinated by Mani's cock, Samantha pulled his underwear down his legs and flung it away just like he had done with her panties.

128033487_sam6.jpg

Then, she held his cock just below the pink head and slowly squeezed it. She then moved her hand a couple of times like she had seen in her movies. Mani was truly stunned by her act. As he watched, Samantha bent over and brought her mouth close to the pink head and kissed it lightly.

Even as Mani looked on, Samantha brought her tongue out and ran it over his pinkish head and licked it. Maybe she had not known that most first timers hated the taste of cock but Samantha liked the taste. To her it tasted like not so sweet honey. She felt happy. She had tasted her first cock. She had joined a very elite club. According to her best friends, they had never done a blow job and now she had done it. In a couple of hard-core videos, she had seen guys shooting jets of white juice, which she knew was semen and girls drinking it greedily. Now, she felt she needed to taste Mani's semen.

She knew the procedure from the videos she had seen and she held Mani's cock in her hand and started moving her hand up and down. Mani was now fully erect. He had never expected Samantha to suck him and in spite of his experiences, he was fully aroused.

The more Samantha stared at Mani's cock, the more she liked the look of it. She again bent over and opened her mouth and this time took his cock into her mouth. Her mouth was wet with her saliva and Mani was totally lost in the intense pleasure she gave him. He understood that Samantha was a good learner and that her videos had helped her.

Samantha then started sucking on his dick. Mani loved the feel samantha’s mouth was giving him. He gripped her head and started pushing it towards his dick. Samantha did not resist and her mouth almost took his lovely dick fully in her mouth and Mani's cock head touched the soft entrance to her throat.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 6 : Mani’s Magic Tricks Pays off - Part 2

[Kinks: Virgin Sex, Shaving, Romance ]

"Is it true that you have not even tried shaving down here?" Mani asked.

Mani and Samantha were lying on her bed. It was only the previous day they had had oral sex and as soon as Mani reached Samantha's house, they had gone upstairs. They had stripped off their clothes till their inners. She was wearing her bra and panties and Mani was wearing a vest and briefs. Mani had every intention of taking his girlfriend's virginity that day. But as they snuggled up together and Mani ran his hand down into her panty and into her slit, he felt her hair and he remembered his promise to her. He decided he would take her after shaving.

128236515_sam.jpg

"Mani, please don't embarrass me. I already told you yesterday that I was afraid of cutting myself there." Samantha said looking flushed.

"That is strange. Because now-a-days, every girl does it."

"But, Mani, like I said, I've never shaved myself. I wouldn't know how."

"If that's the case, I will help you, Sammu."

She looked hesitant in spite of looking eager the day before. "You will promise that you won't cut me down there right?"

"Yes, sweetheart. Let's do it. You'll feel great after shaving. I promise."

"Where can we do it?" Samantha asked.

"What sort of a stupid question is that? We'll do it in the bathtub in your bathroom. Do it for me, baby." Mani said getting off the bed. Mani already knew that there was a small bathtub in her room.

"Okay." Samantha said.

Mani quickly picked her up in his strong arms. Samantha had not expected it. He carried her till the bathroom and then set her down. As instructed by Mani, Samantha started running hot water. Mani got a small chair and put it into the tub.

"Sammu remove your panties and sit down on that chair. Do you have a new razor?" Mani asked.

"The razors, new and used should be there in the cabinet. I use it to shave my armpits." Saying so, she slid off her panties and sat down on the chair.

Mani got the new razor and some shaving cream and came near Samantha.

"Mani, please be careful okay."

128236522_sam1.jpg

"Of course baby. Now wait till the water level rises so that your crotch becomes wet."

In a matter of minutes the water was all over Samantha's hips and crotch.

128236526_sam2.jpg

Mani took some cream in his hand and began lathering up her crotch. Samantha shivered in delight at the feel of Mani's fingers on her pussy. Her pubic hair was really thick. Mani continued lathering up his girl’s crotch some more cream and the sight of her moaning and her pussy all open for him almost made him take out his dick and put it into her lather covered pussy.

When Mani felt her hairs turning a bit soft, he knew she was ready. He got the razor and began carefully shaving her pubic hair. It was not so easy because Samantha was really thick down there and Mani had to work really slowly so as to not to hurt her. Samantha was constantly moaning and squirming as Mani's fingers kept touching her pussy lips.

Finally in spite of Samantha's constant moans giving him a hard time and a couple of erections, Mani finished shaving her crotch.

128236530_sam3.jpg

"So how does it look?" Mani asked as he finished pouring water over her, washing away the foam.

Samantha looked at Mani with half glazed eyes. She gasped when she looked at her crotch. "Wow, I didn't know my pussy looked like that."

"Okay now stand up." Samantha did as she was told and Mani dried her and then put some moisturizing lotion on her now completely bald and smooth pussy.

In a few minutes they were out of the bathroom and reached the bed. Samantha lay on the bed and looked at Mani suggestively. All the shaving had made her very wet and horny and Mani knew it. Mani climbed on top of her after pulling down his briefs and clad only in his underwear and his vest.

Mani slid his hands on Samantha's bald pussy and she squealed. "Oh, Mani you are so right. This feels so much better. Thank you so much for shaving me."

"It was my pleasure sweets," Mani purred and ground his hips on hers.

"You know Samantha, it amazes me how different and passionate you have turned out to be."

"So true Mani. But come to think of it, there was always a different side to me. It was just that it was all so pent up and hidden because of my strict father."

"So, does that mean you like this more?" Mani asked.

"Of course Mani. Do you have any doubts? I hated my earlier life." Samantha answered.

"That's great news. Now come on, show me the brand new Sammu." Mani said.

In response Samantha pulled Mani towards her and kissed his lips. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and she swirled her tongue around his.

When Samantha broke the kiss to come up for air, Mani asked, "Samantha, would you want to make love to me?"

"What do you mean Mani?" Samantha asked hoping against hope that he was referring to sex.

"Meaning do you want me to take your virginity?"

Samantha stared at her boy open mouthed when the phone rang.

Meanwhile, the words spread fast about Mani, as he was stunningly fast in repairing the watches. At that time, Athreya woke up from Coma and he was distressed to find himself losing 25 years of his life. And when he checked his photograph, he quickly connected the dots and found out that Mani is the son of Sethuraman and he has that time machine watch. He started to brainstorm plans to get it from him.

It had been 2 days since Mani had helped Samantha shave her pussy. He had had every intention of taking her virginity that day but, they had been rudely interrupted by a phone call from her aunt saying that she was coming to visit. Mani was forced to leave immediately leaving them both frustrated.

But that night, they had phone sex for nearly an hour. This time, Samantha described how she would jack him off. The next day was a Sunday and everyone from both the family were present. Samantha also did not call him that night. The next day was a Monday and Samantha's mom asked her to accompany her to visit her grandmother. So Mani could not go again. That night, Samantha called and apologized profusely for not calling the previous night as her father was lecturing about her future. Mani cleverly used her apology to his advantage and shattered barriers that day. That phone call lasted two hours and Mani explained to her how he would fuck her virgin pussy. The phone sex was intense and Samantha came thrice and Mani twice.

So, the next day at 4 pm, Mani happily went to Samantha's place. He had with him a tube of jelly and a couple of KS condoms. He had every intention to take Samantha's virginity and he did not want any interruptions.

Samantha, on the other side, had no idea of Mani's intentions. She was very thrilled that she would get to see him again. It was true that she had come like crazy when he spoke of entering her through the phone but she wondered if she was prepared for it. She was only sure of one thing. That eventually, Mani would be the first guy to fuck her.

When Mani rang the bell, Samantha jumped from the sofa. She had been waiting for him. She ran to the door and opened it. She was wearing a cream pants and a black top. As soon as he came in, she shut the door. They embraced with a sense of urgency and kissed each other hard and long for the first time in her sitting room. When they paused for air, Samantha held Mani's hand and started walking up the stairs to her room.

Samantha first entered her room and immediately drew the curtains which had been left open by the maid. She did not want anyone to risk seeing them. Mani entered and then he bolted the door. As he moved towards her, Samantha rushed into his arms.

"Did you miss me, my darling?" Mani asked.

Samantha replied, "Yes, Mani. I was so miserable without seeing you yesterday."

They hugged with passion. As they hugged, Mani could feel her nipples poking at his chest. He wondered if Samantha had become bold enough to walk around without a bra. Mani's expert fingers went inside her pants and inside her panties in a trice. He grabbed her buttocks. Still hugging each other, they moved towards the bed. They both sat on the bed and started French kissing each other. In the meanwhile, Samantha tugged at Mani's shirt. Mani lifted it off. He was not wearing a vest today and Samantha had her first view of a male chest up close. Mani was pretty muscular and was lean and fit. Samantha caressed his nipples and put her palm on his chest feeling the nakedness. "You too" Mani said tugging at her top. Samantha lifted her top.

As the top slid off her slender body, Mani had his suspicions erased. He had guessed correctly. Samantha was not wearing a bra.

128236533_sam4.jpg

"Why did you not wear your bra?" he asked.

Samantha giggled. "Well, I knew that you would remove it anyways. And I like going braless when my parents are not at home." She looked up at Mani expectantly. "Do you want to play with my boobs?"

Mani grinned. Samantha's boobs were hardly anything to play with being so small. But her tits were tempting. He didn't say anything in that regard. The last thing he wanted was to upset her. He simply said "I would love to."

Mani moved in and deposited numerous kisses on her neck and chest. He slowly encircled her dark areola with his tongue and when his wet lips clamped on her long tits, Samantha gave a deep sigh. As Mani's mouth made love to her breast and her nipples, Samantha could feel herself getting wet.

128236538_sam5.jpg

Mani continued suckling her boobs and nipples. He took her nipples in his mouth and occasionally bit them lightly, each bite sending Samantha into throes of pleasure. Samantha's hands had slipped into Mani's jeans. With one hand she, felt her crotch while the other was trying to sneak into his ass. Mani understood and unbuckled his jeans and slid it off his thighs. He then removed it off his ankles. Mani was wearing his prized bikini type white jockey briefs. In this underwear, his thighs were entirely exposed and his dick could be seen clearly through the material.

Samantha's palm went into his underwear and held his cock. While teasing his cock, she pulled the underwear away exposing his crotch area. Mani had freshly shaved and Samantha found it more appealing. There were absolutely no hairs on it. In return, Mani pulled at her pants. Samantha had no intention of letting go things very far but when Mani's hands pulled at her pants, she did not resist. Soon, her pants were bunched at her feet and all that remained was her white panties. Mani noticed a large damp spot where her cunt was. "It seems you are already very wet" he teased.

Samantha smiled and said, "Yes. I am very wet for you." As soon as she said the words, Samantha thought that she should have felt embarrassed at having said what was in her mind. But, with Mani, it was very comfortable. No pretences, no hang ups.

128236541_sam6.jpg

Mani got hold off her panties and slid them off. Her pubic area was now cleanly shaven. Mani was pleased with his handiwork. Samantha's crotch was now very visible. Her slit and lips were in very good view.

Mani put his right palm and cupped her bare pussy. Samantha moaned loudly. "Oh Mani" she sighed. When Mani started to bend his mouth, Samantha said, "Mani, I also want to pleasure you. Let's do it together like you said the other day. The 69 position."

Without wasting any more time, Mani lay on the bed and made Samantha climb on top of him. Soon, as Mani's mouth tasted her wet pussy, Samantha was taking his cock in her mouth and sucking on it like a lollipop. They went at it for a long time till Samantha came in streams. Mani's intention was to lubricate her as well as he could. He also shot a few spurts of his semen into Samantha's mouth which she drank greedily. As Samantha trembled in post orgasmic pleasure next to him, Mani pulled her into a tight embrace. Though his cock was limp, he pressed his crotch against her mound. He grabbed her buttocks in both hands pulling her closer and started to grind his crotch on her mound. Samantha felt his cock on her mound and her knees became weak. She held on to him and enjoyed the grinding of their crotches on each other.

Soon, Mani felt himself become erect. He had now gotten on top of her. In the pleasure of grinding herself on him, Samantha had opened her legs to accommodate his crotch on her. Now, Mani pushed her legs wider. He also put some pillows under her ass.

Mani was not sure if Samantha had any clue as to what he was preparing to do. He had anyways decided to take her. But, it only seemed to be courteous to ask her. "Sammu," he called. Samantha, all horny and wild, looked at him.

"Do you want me...?' He deliberately left his question incomplete and hanging in the air.

Samantha was finding it difficult to breathe when she heard Mani's question. It was true that he had asked her a couple of days back but this was different. Here they were stark naked and horny and Mani's lovely dick was only inches away from her virgin cunt. Only a nod of her head was required for this to culminate in what she had thought would happen only on her marriage night.

She could not believe he was asking her if she wanted to be fucked. She tried to speak but no words came out of her mouth. Though she felt that she ought not to be doing this, her brains were commanding her not to lose this opportunity. She had already lost the opportunity thanks to her stupid aunt. More than her brains, she felt her loins pleading with her to let Mani put his tool inside it. She finally nodded her head and then found words. She had almost forgotten that she could get pregnant. "Mani..." she began, 'will I get pregnant?"

In response, Mani reached for his jeans and took out the KS condom and showed it to her. He then un-wrapped it and slid it easily over his hard member. With enough of experience at his side, it was a very easy procedure. He knew that Samantha was sufficiently lubricated but wanting to take no risks, he squirted the jelly from the tube he had brought on her vaginal opening.

Mani knew that things would be relatively easy because the previous night during phone sex, Samantha had told him of the time she had put in a cucumber in her and had unknowingly broken her hymen.

Mani held his hard cock steady in his right hand and positioned himself over her pussy and then touched the head of his cock to the pink, slightly open lips of her cunt and pushed in. Thanks to the jelly and Samantha's own cunt juices, the head slipped in. Samantha felt his cock head in her and she went delirious. It was finally happening. She was going to get fucked! Mani then pushed in a little more and Samantha gave a small moan. Mani pushed in some more and was now more than one fourth into her when she gave out a sudden yelp. It was pretty obvious that the cucumber had not gone past this stage. Mani felt tightness for the first time. He pulled back and then slowly went in making Samantha get used to the feel of his cock. He repeated the procedure once more and then he decided to do something out of the ordinary. He pulled out and this time with a great thrust he split her open.

Samantha cried out in pain. She had not at all expected that. Mani pulled out and then thrust almost three fourths inside.

128236547_sam7.jpg

Samantha this time nearly screamed in pain. "Oh Mani, do it slowly please." She wailed. Mani felt a strange sense of satisfaction. She had humiliated him and bossed over him so many times in their relationship. These two thrusts seemed to be good payback.

He pulled out, slowly this time. He then slowly went in and let his cock lie inside her tight pussy walls. Mani knew he had to give consideration to her as she was a first timer. He kept lying on her and started fondling her tits with his hands. He began rolling her rock hard and long nipples in his fingers. As he was not moving his cock and was now playing with her very sensitive nipples, Samantha heaved a sigh of relief and the pleasure started flowing in. Samantha now relaxed and her vaginal walls which were initially new to the intrusion adjusted to his cock. Mani then took her long nipple in his mouth and started sucking them. Samantha felt the pain in her cunt ebbing away and also started feeling wet. She slowly raised her cunt up on Mani's cock.

Mani slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy. He noticed a few drops of blood on his condom. So, that meant that her hymen had not fully broken. Mani removed the condom and tossed into the waste basket. He undid the other condom he had and in a jiffy put it on. He applied some jelly on his condom covered dick and then pushed it in.

Samantha squirmed in delight. Now this was a lovely experience. The jelly felt cold in her vagina and she had goose pimples all over. Mani slowly pushed in all the way. He thought that she was ready for some thrusting and thinking so, he removed his cock about 3 inches and then started fucking her with only that much length. But, even after several thrusts, Samantha's juices only flowed slightly.

Mani realized that she was not fully ready to enjoy being fucked. Apparently, Samantha seemed like she was in pain and was really trying to ignore the pain. But, the look on her face showed that she was willing to go through the pain for later pleasures.

Mani felt sorry for her. He knew that it would take some time especially for girls to actually start enjoying being fucked. He anyways, slowly pushed in and out till he could feel his cum beginning to rush up. His cum soon rushed out of the tip and went into the condom.

Mani got off her and went into the bathroom to clean up. When he came back, he brought a towel and lay next to Samantha. She curled up next to him. Mani reached down and wiped the towel over her pussy.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mani asked.

"Not really. It pains a bit. Is it paining for you as well?" Samantha asked thinking that it was his first time too.

"Well, it is okay for me.” He paused. “I have heard it is painful for girls the first time. But don't you worry. I read in a book that by the time the second time is over, you will really start enjoying."

Samantha laid thinking for a while. Then she said, "Mani if that's the case, take me again now. I want to know how that enjoyment feels like."

Mani widened his eyes in surprise. "Are you sure?" he asked.

“Yes,” Samantha said. “I am very sure. I have heard of my girl friends describe it a thousand times and I am not going to wait any more.”

Mani explained to her that he would need to get hard again and that would take some time. He suggested that it would be a good idea if they dozed off a little. Samantha agreed. Still stark naked, they hugged each other and dozed off.

About 15 minutes later, Mani felt something wet on his chest. When he opened his eyes, he saw Samantha licking his chest. Mani was surprised that she had wanted him to be aroused so soon. Little did he know that Samantha was dying to know what the real pleasure, a nice fuck was.

Samantha's tongue went all over Mani's strong chest. She also took his nipples in her mouth and sucked on them. She gave light kisses all over the surrounding areas of his crotch starting from his navel, to the inside of his thighs and even on his cock head.

Soon, Mani was erect. Samantha was also wet. Mani took the last of his condoms and put it on. Samantha laid back on the bed her legs splayed wide open and in urgent need. Mani again applied some jelly on her cunt opening and then held his penis and pressed it on her mound. He then started rubbing it along her wet slit. Samantha clutched the headboard of the bed and moaned.

Mani then started to rub his dick up and down the entire length of her slit much faster. Samantha closed her eyes and was breathing so heavily that her small breasts were swaying.

He guided his penis into her vagina and after parting her pussy lips placed it on the entrance. Her cunt opening was emanating heat. Mani pressed it in and this time, it slid much more easily and went halfway into her vagina.

128236564_sam9.jpg

Mani wriggled his cock inside her and a moan escaped Samantha's lips. Her passage which was earlier tight now seemed to have eased up. She opened her legs wider and Mani slowly pushed inside more. Samantha now had started urging him on and then Mani was fully in. The base of his cock was now rubbing against her soft vaginal folds. Mani remained like that for a few minutes. He then pulled Samantha into her. Her legs were now splayed wide open on his sides. He slowly pulled out his cock almost to the beginning of her vaginal opening and now pushed in fully. Samantha gasped out aloud and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

Mani leaned a little and lifted her thighs further and planted his hands on either side of her. Bending his head lower, he kissed her navel and started to fuck her in long and slow strokes.

Samantha's entire body was quivering. Mani then started jabbing at her cunt with short strokes. Samantha started hissing and sighing uncontrollably.

Even as he moved in and out slowly, Mani reached up to put his tongue inside Samantha's hot mouth. The instant she felt his face on hers, she opened her mouth to receive him.

Mani suddenly felt her thighs being spread wider and higher thereby creating more space for his hips to move. She was also raising her vagina higher so as to receive his thrusts deeper.

"Do you like it Sammu? Do you like me fucking you?" Mani asked. He had hardly heard her talk filthy language and he wanted to hear it now.

Surprisingly, Samantha was up to the task. She moaned again and then said, "Yes Mani. Please don't stop. I so love your fucking." She then rose up to take his ear in her mouth and started nibbling on it and as Mani slowly increased the pace, she swirled her tongue inside his ear.

Mani now quickened his thrusts. Samantha responded by holding his naked butt with her fingers digging in his flesh painfully. She pushed her hips upwards and at the same time, pushed his ass into her mound. Mani's dick now went up all the way to the hilt and Samantha's fingers were clawing at Mani's back.

Samantha was nearing her end and so was Mani. He mercilessly squeezed her breasts and dug his teeth on her shoulders and changed gears to a faster pace.

“Aaahhhhh! Mani!!” Samantha had arched her back and let out a low guttural scream. Thankfully, it was not very loud for anyone to hear.

Mani felt his balls tightening for the second time that evening. He continued moving in and out of her soppy cunt and then, achieved his release. Samantha's body raked with a series of violent rigors and she kept humping her hips back on to him. After he was done squirting into the condom, Mani slowly removed his penis taking care not to let his sperm spill out. He then went to the bathroom and cleaned himself.

After coming back, Mani joined Samantha on the bed. They chatted for some time and Samantha thanked him profusely for the pleasures he had given her. After a while, it was time to leave and Mani left after making her promise to call him at 10 in the night.

That night, Samantha called. Even as they initiated talking about sexual things, Samantha asked him how it felt to lose her virginity to her. Mani did not tell her that he had lost it to his mother and played along. They had phone sex for an hour and after both came once, they went to sleep.

128236568_sam10a.jpg
128236573_sam10b.jpg
128236578_sam10c.jpg
128236582_sam10d.jpg

Over the next two weeks, they fucked in different positions in different places. Mani fucked her in her bathroom sitting in the bathtub and once on the sofa in her living room with her on top. They also fucked doggie a couple of times in her bedroom. Life was going peacefully for them until Athreya decided to step into their lives.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 7 : Marriage for a Purpose
[Kinks: Married Couple, Romance, First Night Sex, Kissing,Voyeurism, Spying, Masturbation ]

While Mani was having fun with Samantha, Athreya had plenty of time to go perfect his plan. Athreya learned a lot about Mani, his mother and their lives. At first Athreya was pretty mad about losing his youth and having been wasted 20+ years in coma. But then after raiding old Sethuraman’s research lab, Athreya found out that the Watch can only go back 24 hours of a particular day, not 20+ years.

128480083_sam.jpg

After knowing that that watch is useless to him, his rage turned towards Mani who looks like Sethuraman, multiplied that rage tremendously. Then one day Athreya spotted Mani with Samantha. Seeing hot Samantha, Athreya got a stone cold boner. Feeling the boner after all these years, he felt refreshed and thought that instead of killing Mani and taking Samantha forcefully, he wanted to seduce Samantha. Being already seduced Nithya, he was cocky and confident now that he could somehow pull this off.
So Athreya entered the Mani’s home, disguised as Handicapped Sethuraman. He also faked a sobbing backstory which will make their emotions decide instead of their brains.

128480084_sam1.jpg
Mani and his mother bought Athreya’s story and really felt sad. Mani also learnt about his childhood and even though kushboo was not his birthmother, he consoled her that he will always be his dear mother.

Athreya next stated that since he has aged well now, he wants to see his son married soon. But the real reason was to get more time with Samantha. And this idea was well received because Mani and Samantha were already deeply in love and Kushboo dearly wanted a Daughter in Law for her.

The wedding took place in a simple manner. Only close relatives were invited and they were quite delighted. The couples were getting tired and exhausted. Yet, the upcoming night for them kept them awake. Both of them were excited and curious. Samantha was wearing a pink coloured silk saree with matching pink earrings and slippers. Mani glanced at his wife and gave her a naughty grin. She blushed and her big black eyes faced the floor in utmost shyness. Mani loved the feeling of making this pretty girl blush so much. He poked her hips through her saree which made her yelp loud. But she controlled herself to minimize her noise.

128480085_sam2.jpg
"I think you should try to control your yelps and squeals more often hereafter," Mani said with a grin.

"Don't do this again, father in law is looking" Samantha scolded him, pretending to be annoyed and poked his ribs.
Sethuraman was lecherously staring at Samantha calming himself to be patient.

As it was almost 10:00 P.M. in the night, the guests have started moving out one by one. The emptiness in their home, gave more space for the couples as they were already getting intimate.

"Shall we go back to our room?" Mani enquired Samantha pretending a serious look.

"I know what you are up to, my sweet husband, but the parents are still awake." Samantha said.

"What they have to do with this, Sammu?" Mani asked as he took the tip of her pink saree and rolled it between her fingers.

"They will decide whether tonight is our wedding night or maybe after some days." Samantha replied back with a sly smile on his face.

"No Way," he blurted out annoyed and sat down in the seat behind him. Samantha sat down beside him and held his hands in hers.

"What?? This is not like its our first time," She said with a wink.

Mani suddenly bent forward and planted a quick kiss on her chin and grinned wide.

"Hey..." She squealed as her fingers wiped her chin.

"No one is around, Samantha. And I don't need to ask anyone to kiss my wife. Do I?" Mani enquired.

"No," Samantha replied blushing and bending her head down.

Mani was waiting anxiously in the room for her arrival. The room was filled with a scent of jasmine. The bed and its sides were decorated with flowers all over. He was really excited at the same time equally curious about his first night. Even though its not their first time, there was something that made this night special. He took an apple and ate it slowly to pass the slow moving time. It was almost past half an hour when Mani decided to go out and look out for pry.

He was greeted by her fully decorated with flowers and jewels all over her curvy body. She looked really pretty in her blue colored silk saree. She faced the floor as Kushboo nudged her to go inside the room. Mani smiled and came inside the room.

After a few seconds she entered the room and closed the door behind. She lifted her head up and smiled at him.

"Did I made you wait too much, Mani?" she enquired.

"Not really, Sammu..." he blurted out. "Actually...Yes."

She came forward and seat near him on the bed. He took her hands into his palm and cupped it. Her hands were soft and cold. Mani felt a wave of naughty thoughts running through his mind by her touch. He grinned which she noticed in a glimpse of his face.

128480086_sam2a.jpg
"I think I know what you are thinking," she said scanning his expression.

"Oh, really. Tell me, What was I thinking brilliant lady?" Mani asked her back.

"You thought of something bad and naughty. Didn't you?" She questioned him with a false anger.

Mani looked into her eyes with a naughty grin as he spoke out, “You are really my perfect wife."

"But I actually planned to be a good boy tonight for at least some time, Sammu. I promise."

"I won't mind even if you turn out to be a bad boy sooner." Her face filled up with shyness as he moved his hands over her smooth hands.

Mani blew her a light kiss on her neck and his lips were like feathers. A shiver of pleasure ran along her spine. A second kiss, as sweet as the first one, landed on her lips. Samantha closed her eyes. He did not touch her body with his hands; he just kissed her tenderly on her neck, her lips and her shoulders. She began to relax but still tensed.

128480087_sam3.jpg
Samantha felt his arms holding her so tightly and so lovingly, keeping her warm. Her body thrilled in his embrace.

With one of his hands, he gently touched her face and ran his fingers through her soft hair. His finger tip encircled a few strands of her hair. His fingers then tenderly moved from her hair and down towards her chin. With them on her chin, Mani softly moved her head around so that she was facing him, seeing his eyes. She stared deeply into his eyes for a few silent loving, deep moments, before closing them to the feel of his warm, moist lips upon her own.

His tongue licked softly upon her lips, tracing her lips. His soft lips brushed gently against her lips as it probed into her warm mouth with his moist, soft tongue. She felt the joy uprising in her once lonely soul as they kissed deeply and lovingly. She felt his arms warped around her cold, aching body, warming it up so much and made her feel safe and loved. She felt so comfortable within his welcoming warms, so loved. Her fingers ran through his hair, as they explored each other's mouths. She loved the feeling of his soft hair; It sent tantalizing electricity through Samantha.
They kissed passionately, their lips and tongue dancing in an amorous dance of which they only could feel. His kisses felt so good, so warm, so loving. It was her addiction, his love, his kisses... She had to have more as soon as the pleasure filled her heart. They kissed more, their lips softly massaging each other, their tongues playing together in their mouths. When they finally pulled apart to breathe, he stroked her hair lightly.

"Are you hot, Honey?" he asked, grinning at her.

"A little," She teased him back. "What………. what are you going to do about that?"

"Tonight is our night for fantasies to become real", he exclaimed.

“Hey, what’s so special about today? Isn’t this our thirtieth night?” said Samanth.

“Is it thirty already?, honestly I stopped counting, But that’s not the point. Tonight’s our first night as a Married couple” answered Mani.

He signalled Samantha to undress. He wanted to see her breasts. He wanted to fondle them, kiss them bare.

She began to undress herself. She slowly unbuttoned her jacket, removed it. her hands went to her blouse, opening one button at a time. Mani was staring at her. She removed her blouse and then her sheer white bra. Her bare breasts were in full view then, naked from the waist. Her breasts attracted him, round, ample and firm, perfect breasts with brown nipples. She heard his gasp of pleasure at seeing her naked breasts. She blushed but she did not stop.

She slides her pants down, she felt so exposed in full view of him. She slide her petticoat down her knees; they now lay at her ankles. She stepped out one foot; She still hesitated but She stepped out the other one. Done! She was fully naked now.

She stood naked. She was fully offered to Nature, offered to Love, offered to Him.

128480088_sam4.jpg
Samantha looked at Mani shyly, smilingly. She saw his eyes focused on hers, looking over the curves of her naked body.

"Wow, sweet heart! You look incredible! You are beautiful like angel from the haven. My sweet darling, you have a beautiful sensual body!" He admired.

She blushed at the compliment but at the same time “you naughty, you have seen my body thousands of times”.

“Yes, like I said already, this is our first night as couple and yes this seems like new to me” replied Mani.

She blew a kiss to him and raised her arms proudly to better enhance and show him her naked breasts, her whole nude body. He looked at her with love and desire melted.

"You are so beautiful, so elegant and so sexy!"

At the same time, Kushboo was downstairs chit chatting with the relatives. Even though her body was there, she was wondering what kind of naughty things her son was doing to Samantha. Kushboo was supressing her sexual thoughts all these years and it was not easy. But ever since she and her son had a little ‘incident’, her sexual thoughts have started to reappear again and it was getting hard to control them these days.

She excused herself from there and slowly sneaked to the top stairs where Mani was having his first night. She was cursing herself for doing this but she couldn’t help it. When she neared their room, she could hear Samantha moaning.

Meanwhile Mani was fingering Samantha and gently but firmly massaged her G-Spot. She closed her eyes and moaned. A few minutes later, she tightened her legs and with her fingers, squeezed his cock hard. Her pussy muscles contracted and spasmed.

128480091_sam5.jpg

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! " and Mani felt her pussy muscles tighten. She held his cock tighter and moved her butt in rhythm with his fingers and Mani felt the wetness of her sticky, creamy cum on his fingers.

As for Kushboo, she was drenched absolutely to the knees, leaning against the wall so she wouldn't collapse on the spot. She had both hands between her legs. She closed her eyes for a moment and pictured his head between her legs, going down on her pussy.

128480092_sam6.jpg
Mani cried, "Oh Sammu! Faster! Faster darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" and his cum started spurting all over her hands, the floor, and her handkerchief that she had so thoughtfully placed on his throbbing cock.

Samantha laughed and exclaimed, "Oh my God! That’s a lot of cum!"

Within minutes, his cock was erect again. He picked her up, laid her on the large kingsize bed, and lifted her legs. He was determined to give Samanth a real treat. He leaned over, moved her panties a little aside and kissed her mound and labia. She jumped up and her eyes widened.

Mani licked Samantha with long strokes from the mouth of her vagina all the way to her clitoris, just stopping short of her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she started bucking. Now it was time to lick her clit. He continued to lick her entire pussy and proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood, fully exposed, reddish, and swollen. Then, he increased the length of his strokes and included her clit.

128480093_sam7.jpg
She screamed, "Aaaaaoooohhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! Aaaaaoohhhhh...!" and she squeezed her pussy muscles and he felt her hot cum squirt out of her pussy onto his tongue and into his mouth.

That did it for kushboo. She had to see them together at all costs. She stopped by the side door to her son's bedroom and over the corner there was a window which was partially open, and all kushboo had to do was touch it and it swung open enough for her to see by the dim glow of the night light. Just as she thought, Mani's head was bobbing up and down between the Samantha’s long, widely spread legs. She had got there just in time to see him stop and flip her body over with one hand.

Listening to her son, her nipples were aching and burning, and her pussy was on fire. She would have given anything to be in Samantha’s place at that moment, her son licking her pussy. Daringly her hand worked furiously in my pussy. She had never touched herself there in the open before, but in her state of extreme arousal, it was just one extra source of sexual excitement.

They rested for a couple of minutes, kissed, then Mani felt Samantha's hand on my cock, and she started to stroke it. He removed her blue satin panties, took off his pants and underwear, and lay on top of her. After spending some time kissing her lips, he moved down to her breasts and erect hard nipples, and sucked them for a while. He nibbled her earlobes and kissed and licked her slender neck. Next, he ran his tongue over her tummy and then went over to her glorious thighs and licked her thighs. This tickled her a little and she squirmed and giggled. He then moved up alongside her, kissed her again, squeezed her petite boobs, massaged her erect nipples using two fingers and his stiff cock was positioned at the entrance of her temple of love.

Kushboo knew that she needed to leave, and quickly, before she was caught. No one would know that she had seen anything. But her feet weren't having any of it. She had to stay and see her son fucking his wife in her tight little pussy.

Mani’s cock head was right at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed a little and could feel the head penetrate Samantha a little bit. Her wetness along with her creamy cum from her orgasm helped the penetration. Her pussy felt tight and he pushed firmly and got the head inside her. He started to gently move his cock in and out of her and felt her upward thrusts.

128480094_sam8.jpg
“Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...!" Samantha cried in pleasure.

Kushboo was fingering my clit wildly as mani was thrusting in to Samantha fiercely.

Mani cried out, "Oh Sammmuuuuuuuuuuu...!" and shot his semen in several strong spurts. One spray landing on her boobs, one glob on her neck, several drops on her tummy, and the rest on her smooth shaven mound.

At the same time, Kushboo also hit her orgasms in unison. And she left there muffling her moans. And unaware to Kushboo, all her actions were watched by Athreya who caught her little incident accidentally.

128480095_sam9.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 7 : Marriage for a Purpose
[Kinks: Married Couple, Romance, First Night Sex, Kissing,Voyeurism, Spying, Masturbation ]

While Mani was having fun with Samantha, Athreya had plenty of time to go perfect his plan. Athreya learned a lot about Mani, his mother and their lives. At first Athreya was pretty mad about losing his youth and having been wasted 20+ years in coma. But then after raiding old Sethuraman’s research lab, Athreya found out that the Watch can only go back 24 hours of a particular day, not 20+ years.

128480083_sam.jpg

After knowing that that watch is useless to him, his rage turned towards Mani who looks like Sethuraman, multiplied that rage tremendously. Then one day Athreya spotted Mani with Samantha. Seeing hot Samantha, Athreya got a stone cold boner. Feeling the boner after all these years, he felt refreshed and thought that instead of killing Mani and taking Samantha forcefully, he wanted to seduce Samantha. Being already seduced Nithya, he was cocky and confident now that he could somehow pull this off.
So Athreya entered the Mani’s home, disguised as Handicapped Sethuraman. He also faked a sobbing backstory which will make their emotions decide instead of their brains.

128480084_sam1.jpg
Mani and his mother bought Athreya’s story and really felt sad. Mani also learnt about his childhood and even though kushboo was not his birthmother, he consoled her that he will always be his dear mother.

Athreya next stated that since he has aged well now, he wants to see his son married soon. But the real reason was to get more time with Samantha. And this idea was well received because Mani and Samantha were already deeply in love and Kushboo dearly wanted a Daughter in Law for her.

The wedding took place in a simple manner. Only close relatives were invited and they were quite delighted. The couples were getting tired and exhausted. Yet, the upcoming night for them kept them awake. Both of them were excited and curious. Samantha was wearing a pink coloured silk saree with matching pink earrings and slippers. Mani glanced at his wife and gave her a naughty grin. She blushed and her big black eyes faced the floor in utmost shyness. Mani loved the feeling of making this pretty girl blush so much. He poked her hips through her saree which made her yelp loud. But she controlled herself to minimize her noise.

128480085_sam2.jpg
"I think you should try to control your yelps and squeals more often hereafter," Mani said with a grin.

"Don't do this again, father in law is looking" Samantha scolded him, pretending to be annoyed and poked his ribs.
Sethuraman was lecherously staring at Samantha calming himself to be patient.

As it was almost 10:00 P.M. in the night, the guests have started moving out one by one. The emptiness in their home, gave more space for the couples as they were already getting intimate.

"Shall we go back to our room?" Mani enquired Samantha pretending a serious look.

"I know what you are up to, my sweet husband, but the parents are still awake." Samantha said.

"What they have to do with this, Sammu?" Mani asked as he took the tip of her pink saree and rolled it between her fingers.

"They will decide whether tonight is our wedding night or maybe after some days." Samantha replied back with a sly smile on his face.

"No Way," he blurted out annoyed and sat down in the seat behind him. Samantha sat down beside him and held his hands in hers.

"What?? This is not like its our first time," She said with a wink.

Mani suddenly bent forward and planted a quick kiss on her chin and grinned wide.

"Hey..." She squealed as her fingers wiped her chin.

"No one is around, Samantha. And I don't need to ask anyone to kiss my wife. Do I?" Mani enquired.

"No," Samantha replied blushing and bending her head down.

Mani was waiting anxiously in the room for her arrival. The room was filled with a scent of jasmine. The bed and its sides were decorated with flowers all over. He was really excited at the same time equally curious about his first night. Even though its not their first time, there was something that made this night special. He took an apple and ate it slowly to pass the slow moving time. It was almost past half an hour when Mani decided to go out and look out for pry.

He was greeted by her fully decorated with flowers and jewels all over her curvy body. She looked really pretty in her blue colored silk saree. She faced the floor as Kushboo nudged her to go inside the room. Mani smiled and came inside the room.

After a few seconds she entered the room and closed the door behind. She lifted her head up and smiled at him.

"Did I made you wait too much, Mani?" she enquired.

"Not really, Sammu..." he blurted out. "Actually...Yes."

She came forward and seat near him on the bed. He took her hands into his palm and cupped it. Her hands were soft and cold. Mani felt a wave of naughty thoughts running through his mind by her touch. He grinned which she noticed in a glimpse of his face.

128480086_sam2a.jpg
"I think I know what you are thinking," she said scanning his expression.

"Oh, really. Tell me, What was I thinking brilliant lady?" Mani asked her back.

"You thought of something bad and naughty. Didn't you?" She questioned him with a false anger.

Mani looked into her eyes with a naughty grin as he spoke out, “You are really my perfect wife."

"But I actually planned to be a good boy tonight for at least some time, Sammu. I promise."

"I won't mind even if you turn out to be a bad boy sooner." Her face filled up with shyness as he moved his hands over her smooth hands.

Mani blew her a light kiss on her neck and his lips were like feathers. A shiver of pleasure ran along her spine. A second kiss, as sweet as the first one, landed on her lips. Samantha closed her eyes. He did not touch her body with his hands; he just kissed her tenderly on her neck, her lips and her shoulders. She began to relax but still tensed.

128480087_sam3.jpg
Samantha felt his arms holding her so tightly and so lovingly, keeping her warm. Her body thrilled in his embrace.

With one of his hands, he gently touched her face and ran his fingers through her soft hair. His finger tip encircled a few strands of her hair. His fingers then tenderly moved from her hair and down towards her chin. With them on her chin, Mani softly moved her head around so that she was facing him, seeing his eyes. She stared deeply into his eyes for a few silent loving, deep moments, before closing them to the feel of his warm, moist lips upon her own.

His tongue licked softly upon her lips, tracing her lips. His soft lips brushed gently against her lips as it probed into her warm mouth with his moist, soft tongue. She felt the joy uprising in her once lonely soul as they kissed deeply and lovingly. She felt his arms warped around her cold, aching body, warming it up so much and made her feel safe and loved. She felt so comfortable within his welcoming warms, so loved. Her fingers ran through his hair, as they explored each other's mouths. She loved the feeling of his soft hair; It sent tantalizing electricity through Samantha.
They kissed passionately, their lips and tongue dancing in an amorous dance of which they only could feel. His kisses felt so good, so warm, so loving. It was her addiction, his love, his kisses... She had to have more as soon as the pleasure filled her heart. They kissed more, their lips softly massaging each other, their tongues playing together in their mouths. When they finally pulled apart to breathe, he stroked her hair lightly.

"Are you hot, Honey?" he asked, grinning at her.

"A little," She teased him back. "What………. what are you going to do about that?"

"Tonight is our night for fantasies to become real", he exclaimed.

“Hey, what’s so special about today? Isn’t this our thirtieth night?” said Samanth.

“Is it thirty already?, honestly I stopped counting, But that’s not the point. Tonight’s our first night as a Married couple” answered Mani.

He signalled Samantha to undress. He wanted to see her breasts. He wanted to fondle them, kiss them bare.

She began to undress herself. She slowly unbuttoned her jacket, removed it. her hands went to her blouse, opening one button at a time. Mani was staring at her. She removed her blouse and then her sheer white bra. Her bare breasts were in full view then, naked from the waist. Her breasts attracted him, round, ample and firm, perfect breasts with brown nipples. She heard his gasp of pleasure at seeing her naked breasts. She blushed but she did not stop.

She slides her pants down, she felt so exposed in full view of him. She slide her petticoat down her knees; they now lay at her ankles. She stepped out one foot; She still hesitated but She stepped out the other one. Done! She was fully naked now.

She stood naked. She was fully offered to Nature, offered to Love, offered to Him.

128480088_sam4.jpg
Samantha looked at Mani shyly, smilingly. She saw his eyes focused on hers, looking over the curves of her naked body.

"Wow, sweet heart! You look incredible! You are beautiful like angel from the haven. My sweet darling, you have a beautiful sensual body!" He admired.

She blushed at the compliment but at the same time “you naughty, you have seen my body thousands of times”.

“Yes, like I said already, this is our first night as couple and yes this seems like new to me” replied Mani.

She blew a kiss to him and raised her arms proudly to better enhance and show him her naked breasts, her whole nude body. He looked at her with love and desire melted.

"You are so beautiful, so elegant and so sexy!"

At the same time, Kushboo was downstairs chit chatting with the relatives. Even though her body was there, she was wondering what kind of naughty things her son was doing to Samantha. Kushboo was supressing her sexual thoughts all these years and it was not easy. But ever since she and her son had a little ‘incident’, her sexual thoughts have started to reappear again and it was getting hard to control them these days.

She excused herself from there and slowly sneaked to the top stairs where Mani was having his first night. She was cursing herself for doing this but she couldn’t help it. When she neared their room, she could hear Samantha moaning.

Meanwhile Mani was fingering Samantha and gently but firmly massaged her G-Spot. She closed her eyes and moaned. A few minutes later, she tightened her legs and with her fingers, squeezed his cock hard. Her pussy muscles contracted and spasmed.

128480091_sam5.jpg

She cried, "Aaaaaahhhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! " and Mani felt her pussy muscles tighten. She held his cock tighter and moved her butt in rhythm with his fingers and Mani felt the wetness of her sticky, creamy cum on his fingers.

As for Kushboo, she was drenched absolutely to the knees, leaning against the wall so she wouldn't collapse on the spot. She had both hands between her legs. She closed her eyes for a moment and pictured his head between her legs, going down on her pussy.

128480092_sam6.jpg
Mani cried, "Oh Sammu! Faster! Faster darling! Ooooooohhhhhhhhh...!" and his cum started spurting all over her hands, the floor, and her handkerchief that she had so thoughtfully placed on his throbbing cock.

Samantha laughed and exclaimed, "Oh my God! That’s a lot of cum!"

Within minutes, his cock was erect again. He picked her up, laid her on the large kingsize bed, and lifted her legs. He was determined to give Samanth a real treat. He leaned over, moved her panties a little aside and kissed her mound and labia. She jumped up and her eyes widened.

Mani licked Samantha with long strokes from the mouth of her vagina all the way to her clitoris, just stopping short of her clit. Her moans turned to screams and she started bucking. Now it was time to lick her clit. He continued to lick her entire pussy and proceeded to her clit, which was engorged with blood, fully exposed, reddish, and swollen. Then, he increased the length of his strokes and included her clit.

128480093_sam7.jpg
She screamed, "Aaaaaoooohhhhh...! Uuuuuhhhhhh... Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...! Aaaaaoohhhhh...!" and she squeezed her pussy muscles and he felt her hot cum squirt out of her pussy onto his tongue and into his mouth.

That did it for kushboo. She had to see them together at all costs. She stopped by the side door to her son's bedroom and over the corner there was a window which was partially open, and all kushboo had to do was touch it and it swung open enough for her to see by the dim glow of the night light. Just as she thought, Mani's head was bobbing up and down between the Samantha’s long, widely spread legs. She had got there just in time to see him stop and flip her body over with one hand.

Listening to her son, her nipples were aching and burning, and her pussy was on fire. She would have given anything to be in Samantha’s place at that moment, her son licking her pussy. Daringly her hand worked furiously in my pussy. She had never touched herself there in the open before, but in her state of extreme arousal, it was just one extra source of sexual excitement.

They rested for a couple of minutes, kissed, then Mani felt Samantha's hand on my cock, and she started to stroke it. He removed her blue satin panties, took off his pants and underwear, and lay on top of her. After spending some time kissing her lips, he moved down to her breasts and erect hard nipples, and sucked them for a while. He nibbled her earlobes and kissed and licked her slender neck. Next, he ran his tongue over her tummy and then went over to her glorious thighs and licked her thighs. This tickled her a little and she squirmed and giggled. He then moved up alongside her, kissed her again, squeezed her petite boobs, massaged her erect nipples using two fingers and his stiff cock was positioned at the entrance of her temple of love.

Kushboo knew that she needed to leave, and quickly, before she was caught. No one would know that she had seen anything. But her feet weren't having any of it. She had to stay and see her son fucking his wife in her tight little pussy.

Mani’s cock head was right at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed a little and could feel the head penetrate Samantha a little bit. Her wetness along with her creamy cum from her orgasm helped the penetration. Her pussy felt tight and he pushed firmly and got the head inside her. He started to gently move his cock in and out of her and felt her upward thrusts.

128480094_sam8.jpg
“Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Mmmmmaaaaaahhhh...!" Samantha cried in pleasure.

Kushboo was fingering my clit wildly as mani was thrusting in to Samantha fiercely.

Mani cried out, "Oh Sammmuuuuuuuuuuu...!" and shot his semen in several strong spurts. One spray landing on her boobs, one glob on her neck, several drops on her tummy, and the rest on her smooth shaven mound.

At the same time, Kushboo also hit her orgasms in unison. And she left there muffling her moans. And unaware to Kushboo, all her actions were watched by Athreya who caught her little incident accidentally.

128480095_sam9.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED
Archarya fuck kushboo in hall

Awesome narration bro... I have read all those stories back in the time of Xossip... U r stories are amazing... Can u plz upload two story parts per day so that we can see new stories from u sooner ?❤️
Aaasai dosai appplam vadaiiii. Aasai padalammm.. But No perasai... Put padayppa dialog here

Chapter 8 : A Revenge of different sorts

[Kinks: Naughty Moments, Blackmail, MILF, Incest, Revenge Sex, Father in Law x Daughter In Law, Lust Over Love, Planning ]
[Pairing: Athreya (Suriya) x Samantha & Mani (Suriya) x Kushboo]

After noticing the mother’s peeping on her son’s incident, Athreya wanted to find out if that lust was dual sided. So he closely watched Mani and Kushboo. And true to his suspicions, while Samantha was in the showers, Mani and Kushboo were having some naughty moments in the kitchen.

Mani saw his mother working on the kitchen, knowing that Samantha had just gone to the shower and his dad can’t climb the stairs without anyone’s help, Mani decided to have some with his mother. But unfortunately Mani had no idea that Athreya was just bluffing about his disability.

Mani came behind her and, suddenly, placed both of his hands on her ass cheeks.

Kushboo gave a small jump and turned to face him.

"Mani, get your hands off me!" she screamed.

But he squeezed even firmer on her. He couldn't let go of her, her ass felt so good.

"I can't, mathaji," he said softly.

"Mani, someone might come now. Leave me"

“No one will, Samantha just went to shower and Father is asleep downstairs and even if he wake up, he won’t be able to come upstairs without anyone’s help”

“hmmmmmmmmmmm”

She felt his arm reach down past her waist, down her abdomen to her crotch. Before she could stop him, he cupped her pubic area. She sucked in, her eyes closing. Slowly, he rubbed her, his fingers probing. Finally, his hand came away and moved back to her waist. When she looked down, she saw her skirt wet.

"Oh my God," she gasped. Mani's caressing had caused her to cum involuntarily.

She knew of only one thing that was at that position. His penis was erect.

He pushed her head to one side and planted a long kiss on her neck. He kissed all around the back of her neck and planted another long kiss on the other side. She gasped, her mind fluttering. She was starting to pant, much against her will.

128682836_kush.jpg

Athreya felt blood rushing to his groin area and without any further delay, he took out his mobile phone and started to record the event.

Mani’s hands reached her pallu and in one swift motion, pulled the pallu from her body. She gasped when she saw him throw it away from her reach on the floor. Then he unbuttoned her jacket and the next thing he pulled off was her bra. She was now standing topless in the kitchen and pressed against her son.

128682837_kush0.jpg

He cupped her breasts and squeezed them slightly. They were so soft and supple. He kneaded them with his fingers and rolled her nipples. Her hard nipples, he realised. She was enjoying this as much as he. Her pants were also getting louder with each pinch of her nipple.

She was lost in the moment but was aware of his stooping down. She felt the zip at the back of her petticoat being pulled down. She felt her petticoat fall to her feet. She felt him pull her soiled panties down to her ankles. Then he stood up and turned her around rather violently. She looked at his face while in her mind, she thought of her nakedness while he was still clothed. He pressed her against the edge of the table.

"Mani, we shouldn't be doing this in broad dayli..." she started.

But he interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers. One of his hands was pushing her head against his. He pushed her lips apart and his tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues touched and it felt erotic. He stopped kissing and just looked at her.

She started to say, "Mani, Let me just lock the door at least…" But he shook his head.

He was totally in control of the situation, as he proved as he pushed her down to a stooping position. She saw the bulge in his pants. Without a word, she reached up and pulled his shorts down, together with his briefs. His penis stood straight at her. She looked at him and he nodded.

She bent forward and lightly kissed the tip of his penis. He shuddered. She continued kissing all around it. Then when she mustered up the courage, she put his pens head into her mouth. He panted and closed his eyes. She moved her head up and down along his entire length, more and more of his penis entering her mouth. Soon, the entire organ was in her and she sucked at it. He groaned and looked down. At that moment, she too looked up at him. She looked extremely erotic, his penis in her mouth as she gripped it with her fingers.

128682838_kush1.jpg

He pulled her up and kissed her one more time. Mani lifted her onto the table. She leaned back, resting on her arms, and instinctively spread her legs slightly apart. He just stood there, admiring her bare body. She waited a while, then rushed forward and pulled his shirt off him. She pulled his chest to her and starting kissing and sucking and nibbling hungrily at his nipples. The pain was incredible and erotic at the same time, but he suddenly pushed her back onto the table. She looked at him, surprised.

He stepped forward, his hand holding his erect penis. She took it in her hand. Together, they guided it into her vagina. He pressed against her and his penis head entered her. She reached behind him and held his buttocks. They locked sights one more time, then she pushed him into her with all her might. With a grunt, his entire penis disappeared into her vagina.

128682840_kush2.jpg

She groaned. His penis filled her completely. Her vaginal muscles contracted and squeezed it as she felt a rush in her.

Then he started moving. He pulled out then pushed in. She grunted. He moved slowly at first, then faster as his excitement got the better of him. He was almost on top of her, his palms flat on the table. He rocked her rhythmically and she felt her body convulse. She knew that it was an orgasm and it overcame her so completely. Her vaginal walls squeezed even harder and he moaned.

Their abdomens were slapping audibly against each other. They were groaning together and staring into each other's eyes. Her vagina was fully lubricated and he slid in and out of her smoothly. He continued humping and rocking faster and faster. Then he felt a pressure at the base of his penis He held it back as long as he could while enjoying hearing his mother scream and plead for satisfaction.

Finally, he could not hold it back any longer and he let himself shoot his load. His penis unloaded his sperm in shots deep inside her body. The first load came out hard and fast and she gasped when she felt it enter her. The following shots became smaller and weaker. He slowed down his movement and she felt all of his sperm inside. It was amazing, he had so much sperm for such a young man.

She placed both of her hands at the sides of his head and wiped his perspiration. He bent down and they kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Then their lips parted. He looked at her gently.

"You were wonderful," he finally said.

She panted."Why?"

"Mathaji, I didn’t want to leave you hungry. I wanted to satisfy your thirst."

"Who told you that?"

"Well, I know how you were acting strange since I got married yesterday. Since I have rekindled your lust, its only fair I answer them often"

She smiled.

"And you were right, I was having some hard moments yesterday. Thanks for helping me son" She gave him a peck on the cheek.

Athreya sensed he got enough and left the place without making any noise. He sat in his chair and was waiting for Samantha’s arrival. And when he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, Athreya Called her.

“Samantha………. Samantha are you there??” called Athreya.

“Yes uncle….. I am coming” replied Samantha.

Even though Samantha disliked going in to her father in law’s room with towels and just bathed, she had no other choice because her father in law might be in discomfort. One of the hassles of dealing with disabled peoples.

128682841_sam.jpg

“What is it uncle?” inquired Samantha.

“I am going to tell you something, but I don’t know how you are going to take it” started Athreya.

“What is it?”

“Mani is having an illicit affair with his mother” Athreya said it with a wry face.

“What……..? Uncle, you are not making any sense”

“Its better If I show you this” and Athreya took out his mobile and started to play the recording.

128682843_sam0.jpg

Samantha’s eyes widened on seeing this and when the action began, she closed her eyes in disgust.

“Enough” tears started to flow from her eyes and she couldn’t control her cries.

“Its okay my dear, even I was shocked at first” Athreya tried to console her. “Looking at the video, it seems like the affair was going for a long time”

Samantha was at a loss for words. She felt her whole world collapse in front of her, she couldn’t think straight. Her mind was just grasping whatever Athreya was feeding her. His fatherly figure and compassionate words made them like wise thing to listen to.

Samantha was kneeling in front of Athreya because he was sitting on the wheel chair. So his eyes found their ways to Samantha’s Cleavage which was generously displayed with her loose towel. But Samantha was too lost in her thoughts to notice this.

128682844_sam1.jpg

“What is gonna be your next step dear?”

“I don’t know……uncle”

“Don’t even think of divorce yet”

“Are you saying to forgive him??”

“No I didn’t say that, if you divorce and leave him then he will just get a free pass to his enjoyment from his mother. They will enjoy their life while you are going to be miserable in your home unable to move on from this.”

“……..”

“in order to take revenge on Mani, you should sleep with someone who is close to mani……. Close like me” Athreya carefully placed his words watching her reaction.

“Uncle…… What are you suggesting……”

“think about it ma, this is the perfect revenge which will cause him pain, similar to the pain you are facing now”
“But… But.. You are my father in law”
“Think about them.. They are Mother and Son.. Don’t you think that’s more disgusting than this..?”

Now Samantha couldn’t reply anything to this. Athreya could sense that she is utterly confused and he knew it was the right time to act.

Athreya tried standing up from his wheel chair and made a fake stunt like he was about to fall; Sensing this, Samantha quickly grabbed him to prevent the fall. Athreya on expecting this, strengthened his fall towards the bed along with Samantha. Since Samantha was no match for his physical strength, they both fell on the bed with Samantha under Athreya.

Athreya eyes glistened with lust and he eyed Samantha like a hungry lion looking at its prey. It was at that moment, Samantha realized that she was start naked. The towel must have tripped when she fell. Already in a state of confusion, she that this was purely accidental.

“Uncle, I thin…………….”

Athreya seized the moment and started kissing her. As their tongues intertwined, she felt his hands roam all over her ass.

128682846_sam2.jpg

He had her instantly turned on as her whimpers told him how excited she was. 'Oh god, this is wrong. Should I stop this now', she thought, his incredible kissing sending her into a deep breathing spell that caused her boobs to heave. Her pussy got even wetter than it already was with his attention, his hands playing with her ass. Her breathing became harder by the second and made her groan filled the air around them with the sounds of lust.

While kissing him, she wondered if part of her lust was due to him her Father in Law and it was forbidden. She even wondered if she was this even real. 'No, it's because he really does turn me on and is an amazing kisser', she thought, her tongue entwining with his.

Reaching down, she felt his huge cock bulging in his pants and almost came from the excitement of it being so big. 'God, I can't even reach the end of it', she thought in disbelief. Athreya locked his lips onto hers with a passion she'd never experienced in her life.

After fifteen minutes of kissing, Athreya broke the kiss and asking her “and you were saying?”

Samantha now remained silent not wanting to deny or accept this pleasure.

“thought so” Athreya again kissed her passionately. 'I can't believe how skilled he is', Samantha thought was receiving her best of kissing pleasure.

"Oh My God Uncle, you really know how to turn a girl on," she sighed hotly,

He loved hearing her groan and his hands made her hotter with every passing minute. "Such beautiful legs Samantha," he said as he began tracing his hand up and down her leg while he looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

Once again they were locked in their lovers kiss, and his hand went to the front of her thong, rubbing then gently pinching her throbbing clit through the sheer satin material.

128682847_sam3.jpg

"Ahhh...," she groaned through the hot kiss, pushing off her pumps from the excitement, darting her tongue feverously across the tongue of father in law.

Alternating between rubbing and pinching her distended clit through the sheer material of her thong, Athreya began running his finger along each side of the lips of her pussy going down one side and up the other. He was driving her crazy and she could not believe how skilled he was. 'God, he is amazing...has me so fucked up', she thought as her Father in law had her pussy jumping like crazy. Their mouths were locked in a deep kiss with their tongues sliding across each other's with the passion of two starved lovers.

Bringing his fingers to her mouth, he was pleased as she kissed and sucked all over them. It was his way of getting her ready to taste herself.

She was going crazy and thought he would finger fuck her just like Mani did before their marriage. But since Athreya seemed to a pro when compared to Mani, she just couldn’t walk away from the pleasure. Moving back down again Athreya ran his hand into the front of her thong and began flicking her hard clit from side to side. This ignited her pussy, causing their kiss to get even more intense.

With his fingers masterfully playing with her clit and pussy while they kissed, her body shuddered and came in a flood. As soon as she came he knelt between her legs. Reaching for her thong, he began sliding it off her incredibly long legs then over her feet.

"Such a beautiful pussy Samantha," he said as he stared at what he knew was the sexiest pussy he had ever laid eyes on.

Hearing Athreya use the word 'pussy' caused her to moan hotly. She was going crazy as her father in law just took in the sight of her exposed pussy and repeated 'beautiful' over and over. It was turning her on like crazy.

Spreading her legs wide so that he could fit his large head between her legs he began kissing her inner thighs right to the edge of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, "she groaned as her eyes rolled into her head.

The feeling of his lips kissing her thighs had her squirming like crazy.

"Gorgeous legs Samantha," he said, watching her hold her ankles right above her feet. He kissed one of her thighs right up to her pussy then turned to the opposite one and repeated the pattern.

128682848_sam4.jpg

The few times he went up her thighs his big nose touched her pussy and her clit. It was intentional on his part. This contact sent her into orbit and made her explode.

"I can't wait to taste this beautiful cunt of yours, Samantha," he said, kissing her extended clit softly.

"Oh fuck. Uncle," she cried out piteously.

"I've wanted this beautiful and sexy pussy of yours for so long, Samantha," he said.

"Oh God, Uncle...Its all yours now," she said hoarsely, as her boobs heaved with each deep breath, now happy to be his.

Finally after few minutes of this torture his tongue came out and ran from the tip of her clit down the centre of her pussy, parting her lips until it hit the bottom. Reaching the bottom he went back to the tip of her clit, repeating this again and again. Every so often he would smack his lips, tasting her cunt.

"Oh God, Uncle, you're driving me crazy," she groaned in heat.

"Such a delicious pussy Samantha," he said, his tongue exploring the insides of her wet, hot sex.

She could not believe that the tremors shooting through her body were due to the masterful tongue and mouth of her father in law. 'God, he has me so turned on', she thought.

"Oh God, you know you're gonna make me cum Uncle. This is so wrong, yet I like so much," she snarled, his mouth hungrily kissing her clit, and his stubby fingers running run up and down her pussy lips.

'God, who would have thought that he could be such an amazing lover', she thought. Athreya inserted two fingers into her scorching pussy while his mouth clamped onto to her clit and sucked it, working it briskly with his tongue.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, as her stimulated pussy came all over his face.

While her pussy spasmed, he instantly brought his two stubby fingers from her pussy to her mouth.

"Taste your amazing pussy Samantha. Lick that beautiful tasting cunt of yours off my fingers," he commanded, before returning to sucking her cunt.

She eagerly licked his fingers, her pussy continuing to explode over his face from the incredible way he was eating her. Never in her life had she cum so hard and so good.

Sensing that her pussy was reaching the point of being over-stimulated, he began licking and stabbing at the center of her asshole.

"Oh fuuuuck," she groaned from the sensation of having her asshole eaten for the first time.

As his tongue stabbed away at her beautiful ass he could not believe his luck at having his son's amazing wife in his house in her birth suit. 'Fuck. I've had many sexy, young teens and even Nithya, but I've never had one as sexy as this one', he thought happily, drinking in all of her delicious taste.

Looking up from her sexy asshole, he saw the sexy teen with her eyes rolled back in her head, biting her lower lip and massaging her tits through the material of her dress.

"That's it. Play with your beautiful body Samantha," he instructed, going back to eating her ass and pussy.

128682850_sam5.jpg

"Oh fuck ," she repeated over and over when he slid a finger from his left hand into her ass and one from his right hand into her dripping cunt.

'God this is so wrong', she thought, feeling him slowly fucking his fingers into both her holes while he looked right at her. With her glazed eyes locked onto his, he felt her ass moving around on his fingers.

"That's it Samantha, move that sexy ass of yours around."

"Oh God that feels so fucking good," she whined when his fingers bottomed out in her asshole and her pussy.

Just as she felt her pussy starting to boil over, she leaned forward and met his mouth for a passionate open mouthed kiss, her tongue twisting wildly across his. Finally, her scorching pussy burst all over his fingers. After she came he pulled her up to him and cuddled her some time.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Kinks: Naughty Moments, Blackmail, MILF, Incest, Revenge Sex, Father in Law x Daughter In Law, Lust Over Love, Planning ]

After noticing the mother’s peeping on her son’s incident, Athreya wanted to find out if that lust was dual sided. So he closely watched Mani and Kushboo. And true to his suspicions, while Samantha was in the showers, Mani and Kushboo were having some naughty moments in the kitchen.

Mani saw his mother working on the kitchen, knowing that Samantha had just gone to the shower and his dad can’t climb the stairs without anyone’s help, Mani decided to have some with his mother. But unfortunately Mani had no idea that Athreya was just bluffing about his disability.

But he squeezed even firmer on her. He couldn't let go of her, her ass felt so good.

“No one will, Samantha just went to shower and Father is asleep downstairs and even if he wake up, he won’t be able to come upstairs without anyone’s help”

“hmmmmmmmmmmm”

She felt his arm reach down past her waist, down her abdomen to her crotch. Before she could stop him, he cupped her pubic area. She sucked in, her eyes closing. Slowly, he rubbed her, his fingers probing. Finally, his hand came away and moved back to her waist. When she looked down, she saw her skirt wet.

He pushed her head to one side and planted a long kiss on her neck. He kissed all around the back of her neck and planted another long kiss on the other side. She gasped, her mind fluttering. She was starting to pant, much against her will.

128682836_kush.jpg

Athreya felt blood rushing to his groin area and without any further delay, he took out his mobile phone and started to record the event.

Mani’s hands reached her pallu and in one swift motion, pulled the pallu from her body. She gasped when she saw him throw it away from her reach on the floor. Then he unbuttoned her jacket and the next thing he pulled off was her bra. She was now standing topless in the kitchen and pressed against her son.

128682837_kush0.jpg

He cupped her breasts and squeezed them slightly. They were so soft and supple. He kneaded them with his fingers and rolled her nipples. Her hard nipples, he realised. She was enjoying this as much as he. Her pants were also getting louder with each pinch of her nipple.

She was lost in the moment but was aware of his stooping down. She felt the zip at the back of her petticoat being pulled down. She felt her petticoat fall to her feet. She felt him pull her soiled panties down to her ankles. Then he stood up and turned her around rather violently. She looked at his face while in her mind, she thought of her nakedness while he was still clothed. He pressed her against the edge of the table.

But he interrupted her by pressing his lips to hers. One of his hands was pushing her head against his. He pushed her lips apart and his tongue entered her mouth. Their tongues touched and it felt erotic. He stopped kissing and just looked at her.

She started to say, "Mani, Let me just lock the door at least…" But he shook his head.

He was totally in control of the situation, as he proved as he pushed her down to a stooping position. She saw the bulge in his pants. Without a word, she reached up and pulled his shorts down, together with his briefs. His penis stood straight at her. She looked at him and he nodded.

She bent forward and lightly kissed the tip of his penis. He shuddered. She continued kissing all around it. Then when she mustered up the courage, she put his pens head into her mouth. He panted and closed his eyes. She moved her head up and down along his entire length, more and more of his penis entering her mouth. Soon, the entire organ was in her and she sucked at it. He groaned and looked down. At that moment, she too looked up at him. She looked extremely erotic, his penis in her mouth as she gripped it with her fingers.

128682838_kush1.jpg

He pulled her up and kissed her one more time. Mani lifted her onto the table. She leaned back, resting on her arms, and instinctively spread her legs slightly apart. He just stood there, admiring her bare body. She waited a while, then rushed forward and pulled his shirt off him. She pulled his chest to her and starting kissing and sucking and nibbling hungrily at his nipples. The pain was incredible and erotic at the same time, but he suddenly pushed her back onto the table. She looked at him, surprised.

He stepped forward, his hand holding his erect penis. She took it in her hand. Together, they guided it into her vagina. He pressed against her and his penis head entered her. She reached behind him and held his buttocks. They locked sights one more time, then she pushed him into her with all her might. With a grunt, his entire penis disappeared into her vagina.

128682840_kush2.jpg

She groaned. His penis filled her completely. Her vaginal muscles contracted and squeezed it as she felt a rush in her.

Then he started moving. He pulled out then pushed in. She grunted. He moved slowly at first, then faster as his excitement got the better of him. He was almost on top of her, his palms flat on the table. He rocked her rhythmically and she felt her body convulse. She knew that it was an orgasm and it overcame her so completely. Her vaginal walls squeezed even harder and he moaned.

Their abdomens were slapping audibly against each other. They were groaning together and staring into each other's eyes. Her vagina was fully lubricated and he slid in and out of her smoothly. He continued humping and rocking faster and faster. Then he felt a pressure at the base of his penis He held it back as long as he could while enjoying hearing his mother scream and plead for satisfaction.

Finally, he could not hold it back any longer and he let himself shoot his load. His penis unloaded his sperm in shots deep inside her body. The first load came out hard and fast and she gasped when she felt it enter her. The following shots became smaller and weaker. He slowed down his movement and she felt all of his sperm inside. It was amazing, he had so much sperm for such a young man.

She placed both of her hands at the sides of his head and wiped his perspiration. He bent down and they kissed passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Then their lips parted. He looked at her gently.

She panted."Why?"

"Who told you that?"

"Well, I know how you were acting strange since I got married yesterday. Since I have rekindled your lust, its only fair I answer them often"

She smiled.

"And you were right, I was having some hard moments yesterday. Thanks for helping me son" She gave him a peck on the cheek.

Athreya sensed he got enough and left the place without making any noise. He sat in his chair and was waiting for Samantha’s arrival. And when he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, Athreya Called her.

Even though Samantha disliked going in to her father in law’s room with towels and just bathed, she had no other choice because her father in law might be in discomfort. One of the hassles of dealing with disabled peoples.

128682841_sam.jpg

“I am going to tell you something, but I don’t know how you are going to take it” started Athreya.

“What is it?”

“Mani is having an illicit affair with his mother” Athreya said it with a wry face.

“Its better If I show you this” and Athreya took out his mobile and started to play the recording.

128682843_sam0.jpg

Samantha’s eyes widened on seeing this and when the action began, she closed her eyes in disgust.

“Enough” tears started to flow from her eyes and she couldn’t control her cries.

“Its okay my dear, even I was shocked at first” Athreya tried to console her. “Looking at the video, it seems like the affair was going for a long time”

Samantha was at a loss for words. She felt her whole world collapse in front of her, she couldn’t think straight. Her mind was just grasping whatever Athreya was feeding her. His fatherly figure and compassionate words made them like wise thing to listen to.

Samantha was kneeling in front of Athreya because he was sitting on the wheel chair. So his eyes found their ways to Samantha’s Cleavage which was generously displayed with her loose towel. But Samantha was too lost in her thoughts to notice this.

128682844_sam1.jpg

“I don’t know……uncle”

“No I didn’t say that, if you divorce and leave him then he will just get a free pass to his enjoyment from his mother. They will enjoy their life while you are going to be miserable in your home unable to move on from this.”

“……..”

“in order to take revenge on Mani, you should sleep with someone who is close to mani……. Close like me” Athreya carefully placed his words watching her reaction.

“think about it ma, this is the perfect revenge which will cause him pain, similar to the pain you are facing now”
“Think about them.. They are Mother and Son.. Don’t you think that’s more disgusting than this..?”

Now Samantha couldn’t reply anything to this. Athreya could sense that she is utterly confused and he knew it was the right time to act.

Athreya tried standing up from his wheel chair and made a fake stunt like he was about to fall; Sensing this, Samantha quickly grabbed him to prevent the fall. Athreya on expecting this, strengthened his fall towards the bed along with Samantha. Since Samantha was no match for his physical strength, they both fell on the bed with Samantha under Athreya.

Athreya eyes glistened with lust and he eyed Samantha like a hungry lion looking at its prey. It was at that moment, Samantha realized that she was start naked. The towel must have tripped when she fell. Already in a state of confusion, she that this was purely accidental.

“Uncle, I thin…………….”

Athreya seized the moment and started kissing her. As their tongues intertwined, she felt his hands roam all over her ass.

128682846_sam2.jpg

He had her instantly turned on as her whimpers told him how excited she was. 'Oh god, this is wrong. Should I stop this now', she thought, his incredible kissing sending her into a deep breathing spell that caused her boobs to heave. Her pussy got even wetter than it already was with his attention, his hands playing with her ass. Her breathing became harder by the second and made her groan filled the air around them with the sounds of lust.

While kissing him, she wondered if part of her lust was due to him her Father in Law and it was forbidden. She even wondered if she was this even real. 'No, it's because he really does turn me on and is an amazing kisser', she thought, her tongue entwining with his.

Reaching down, she felt his huge cock bulging in his pants and almost came from the excitement of it being so big. 'God, I can't even reach the end of it', she thought in disbelief. Athreya locked his lips onto hers with a passion she'd never experienced in her life.

After fifteen minutes of kissing, Athreya broke the kiss and asking her “and you were saying?”

“thought so” Athreya again kissed her passionately. 'I can't believe how skilled he is', Samantha thought was receiving her best of kissing pleasure.

He loved hearing her groan and his hands made her hotter with every passing minute. "Such beautiful legs Samantha," he said as he began tracing his hand up and down her leg while he looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

Once again they were locked in their lovers kiss, and his hand went to the front of her thong, rubbing then gently pinching her throbbing clit through the sheer satin material.

128682847_sam3.jpg

"Ahhh...," she groaned through the hot kiss, pushing off her pumps from the excitement, darting her tongue feverously across the tongue of father in law.

Alternating between rubbing and pinching her distended clit through the sheer material of her thong, Athreya began running his finger along each side of the lips of her pussy going down one side and up the other. He was driving her crazy and she could not believe how skilled he was. 'God, he is amazing...has me so fucked up', she thought as her Father in law had her pussy jumping like crazy. Their mouths were locked in a deep kiss with their tongues sliding across each other's with the passion of two starved lovers.

Bringing his fingers to her mouth, he was pleased as she kissed and sucked all over them. It was his way of getting her ready to taste herself.

She was going crazy and thought he would finger fuck her just like Mani did before their marriage. But since Athreya seemed to a pro when compared to Mani, she just couldn’t walk away from the pleasure. Moving back down again Athreya ran his hand into the front of her thong and began flicking her hard clit from side to side. This ignited her pussy, causing their kiss to get even more intense.

With his fingers masterfully playing with her clit and pussy while they kissed, her body shuddered and came in a flood. As soon as she came he knelt between her legs. Reaching for her thong, he began sliding it off her incredibly long legs then over her feet.

"Such a beautiful pussy Samantha," he said as he stared at what he knew was the sexiest pussy he had ever laid eyes on.

Hearing Athreya use the word 'pussy' caused her to moan hotly. She was going crazy as her father in law just took in the sight of her exposed pussy and repeated 'beautiful' over and over. It was turning her on like crazy.

Spreading her legs wide so that he could fit his large head between her legs he began kissing her inner thighs right to the edge of her pussy.

"Gorgeous legs Samantha," he said, watching her hold her ankles right above her feet. He kissed one of her thighs right up to her pussy then turned to the opposite one and repeated the pattern.

128682848_sam4.jpg

The few times he went up her thighs his big nose touched her pussy and her clit. It was intentional on his part. This contact sent her into orbit and made her explode.

"I can't wait to taste this beautiful cunt of yours, Samantha," he said, kissing her extended clit softly.

"I've wanted this beautiful and sexy pussy of yours for so long, Samantha," he said.

"Oh God, Uncle...Its all yours now," she said hoarsely, as her boobs heaved with each deep breath, now happy to be his.

Finally after few minutes of this torture his tongue came out and ran from the tip of her clit down the centre of her pussy, parting her lips until it hit the bottom. Reaching the bottom he went back to the tip of her clit, repeating this again and again. Every so often he would smack his lips, tasting her cunt.

"Such a delicious pussy Samantha," he said, his tongue exploring the insides of her wet, hot sex.

She could not believe that the tremors shooting through her body were due to the masterful tongue and mouth of her father in law. 'God, he has me so turned on', she thought.

"Oh God, you know you're gonna make me cum Uncle. This is so wrong, yet I like so much," she snarled, his mouth hungrily kissing her clit, and his stubby fingers running run up and down her pussy lips.

'God, who would have thought that he could be such an amazing lover', she thought. Athreya inserted two fingers into her scorching pussy while his mouth clamped onto to her clit and sucked it, working it briskly with his tongue.

While her pussy spasmed, he instantly brought his two stubby fingers from her pussy to her mouth.

"Taste your amazing pussy Samantha. Lick that beautiful tasting cunt of yours off my fingers," he commanded, before returning to sucking her cunt.

She eagerly licked his fingers, her pussy continuing to explode over his face from the incredible way he was eating her. Never in her life had she cum so hard and so good.

Sensing that her pussy was reaching the point of being over-stimulated, he began licking and stabbing at the center of her asshole.

"Oh fuuuuck," she groaned from the sensation of having her asshole eaten for the first time.

As his tongue stabbed away at her beautiful ass he could not believe his luck at having his son's amazing wife in his house in her birth suit. 'Fuck. I've had many sexy, young teens and even Nithya, but I've never had one as sexy as this one', he thought happily, drinking in all of her delicious taste.

Looking up from her sexy asshole, he saw the sexy teen with her eyes rolled back in her head, biting her lower lip and massaging her tits through the material of her dress.

"That's it. Play with your beautiful body Samantha," he instructed, going back to eating her ass and pussy.

128682850_sam5.jpg

"Oh fuck ," she repeated over and over when he slid a finger from his left hand into her ass and one from his right hand into her dripping cunt.

'God this is so wrong', she thought, feeling him slowly fucking his fingers into both her holes while he looked right at her. With her glazed eyes locked onto his, he felt her ass moving around on his fingers.

"Oh God that feels so fucking good," she whined when his fingers bottomed out in her asshole and her pussy.

Just as she felt her pussy starting to boil over, she leaned forward and met his mouth for a passionate open mouthed kiss, her tongue twisting wildly across his. Finally, her scorching pussy burst all over his fingers. After she came he pulled her up to him and cuddled her some time.

TO BE CONTINUED
Good update.....

“hmmmmmmmmmmm”

128682836_kush.jpg

128682837_kush0.jpg

128682838_kush1.jpg

128682840_kush2.jpg

She panted."Why?"

"Who told you that?"

She smiled.

128682841_sam.jpg

“What is it?”

128682843_sam0.jpg

128682844_sam1.jpg

“I don’t know……uncle”

“……..”

“Uncle, I thin…………….”

128682846_sam2.jpg

128682847_sam3.jpg

128682848_sam4.jpg

128682850_sam5.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED
Superb update bro ?

Back