• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories Based on Movies ft Actress Fakes

Chapter 3 : The Forbidden Fruit

[Shortly after Nithya gets pregnant, Athreya leaves to US due to business related reasons and in those 10 months, Sethu took good care of his wife. Nithya got guilty and confessed everything but she hid the truth of the baby. Being a good guy, Sethu forgave his wife and decided to abscond with his wife and child before Athreya comes back. But since she was 6+months pregnant and his research was at near completion stage, he asked Nithya to wait some more time. After child birth, it took 3 more months to complete the project, but Kalai overheard their conversation and reported it to Athreya. Enraged Athreya decided to end the life of his brother. He also knew about the Time Machine Watch which Sethu had discussed in length so many times. As fate would have it, Athreya reached their home the same day Sethu finished his time machine watch. When he entered their house, he saw them all packed to leave, he got angry and tried to shoot Sethu but Nithya jumped in front of her husband, thereby saving him. She says that she deserved this for cheating and gets promise to save her son no matter what. Athreya got distracted for a minute because he shot his beloved Nithya whom he loved whole heartedly. Sethu escaped the home by a backdoor with his child and the time machine. He boarded the train and gave the child (and the time machine) to Kushboo and asked to look after him till he arrives. When he got to the last compartment, Athreya was already waiting for him and he killed him without a second thought. At that time, the train was going over a river bridge. While dying, Sethu grabbed Athreya with deadly grip, they both fell from the train into the river. The fall into river and the impact, instantly sent Athreya to Coma. ]

[Kinks: Dress Change Spying, Voyeurism , Incest (mom - son)]
[Pairing: Mani (Suriya) x Kushboo]

*****​

It’s been 20 years since that incident. Our baby boy Mani has grown into a full blown adult. Unfortunately he didn’t know about his real parent’s story. For as long as he remembers, Kushboo raised him as a single mother and whenever he asked about it, she wouldn’t answer it directly and she would try to change the topic. Sensing that she gets hurt by this question, Mani stopped asking about this.

127577908_k1.jpg

Mani now works as Watch Mechanic in his home at Chennai. His mother had given him a Watch to play with, but he couldn’t make it work. There was no way for him to insert the battery so it was not functioning. He would attempt to fix it daily only to fail after sometime.

127577909_k2.jpg

Lately he found that his sexual urges were getting more and more powerful. As time went on, he got more obsessed. He finally got to a point where he was sizing up every female (girl or woman) he saw. No one was safe from his gaze. This eventually included his mother.

For the last few months, Mani started taking notice of her. She was a statuesque woman who was in her early forties. Still reasonably attractive (though a little old for his tastes), he knew that she was not having any sex and she had not been involved with anyone since his childhood.

However, he didn't become obsessed with her until that fateful day when he came home early. He had just slipped into the house when he saw his mother, stark naked apart from a towel wrapped around her head, coming out of the bathroom. That was when he found out what a big woman his mother was. Well-fleshed than fat. He watched how her big milky-white breasts swung heavily as she walked, her large but shapely ass swaying back and forth. Suddenly, Mani found that he had a pillar of granite inside his trousers like never before. He peeped while his mother got dressed.

127577912_k3.jpg

Once he got to his bedroom, he had to masturbate three times before his erection died. After that every time Mani saw her, he instantly got an erection and every time he masturbated, his mother was the woman he fantasised about. When she was not looking, he would lustily gaze at her, noting how her big breasts jutted against her dress or blouse. He would spy on her whenever she got to change her dress, he would be lucky enough to get a flash of her heavily laden bra.

127577913_k4a.jpg

127577914_k4b.jpg

127577916_k4c.jpg

It was boiling hot on a summer day, so his mother decided to go swimming at the local beach. Mani was only too happy to go with her, eager to see more of her body. Since she was wearing the saree, she refused to go into the sea. But as luck would have it, it started to rain and she became full wet. He could not help but notice that his mother's wet saree was clinging to her body. The soaked cotton saree was molded against her figure. He couldn't help but take in her big shapely breasts, the large nipples perky like fingertips. Immediately, images of his mother naked coming out of the bathroom that day came back to him as Mani stared at the female goodies displayed by his mother. To his embarrassment, he realized his mother had noticed him looking at her and that he had a hard-on which he was trying to hide. She looked away, clearly embarrassed herself.

127577917_k5.jpg

Nothing was said and that evening, he decided to go straight to bed. In bed, Mani felt a twinge in his loins as he remembered the incident on the beach. He had already shot off two loads of cum into the air and his cock was started to get sore. But he still felt horny.

He had been tossing and turning in bed for about half an hour and when a light tap on his door and his mother peeped in. She wore a flowered dressing gown and her hair was unpinned to hang down over her shoulders. Immediately, he felt his penis starting to stir back into life. Sitting beside him on the bed, she asked what he was reading, how he was finding the holiday and other small talk. Her scent filled his nostrils and sent his head spinning, such the fairness of her face, sprinkled with attractive freckles, that her full soft lips seemed red as cherries.

"Are you too old for your old mother to still kiss you goodnight?" she asked.

Well, she hadn't kissed him goodnight for several years and he eagerly lifted his head up for her to kiss him, his cock now a huge thick pillar throbbing painfully under the bed sheets.

Mani couldn't stop himself, as his mother went to kiss him on the cheek; he found his mouth on hers. He was surprised that she didn't pull away. Instead, the kiss lingered for a long moment, her lips soft and sweet. When he heard his mother mutter "Oh!", still making no attempt to move away from him, he found himself putting his arms around her; pushing his tongue to her lips and feeling her mouth slowly open, her body trembling. Their kissing continued, getting more and more passionate. Mani, driven on by his huge throbbing hard-on, he slipped his hand inside her dressing gown and cupped and squeezed one of her big heavy breasts.

127577918_k5a.jpg

"Oh, mani," she moaned and he saw her glance at the tent in his sheets made by his rampant hard-on.

Suddenly she pulled away from him.

"Noooo! This is wrong!" she cried out.

"Matha ji?" Mani said, all bewildered. But Kushboo tore herself away and fled from his bedroom. He never felt so horny, so frustrated. Though still a virgin, he had kissed and fondled girls his own age, but his mother's kisses and the feel of her body was the best he had ever known. Now she had left him with a raging cock. It never felt so huge or hard. It was if his cock was made out of granite.

God! He wanted so much to fuck her, fuck her so badly. Even in his lust-driven mind, a small voice told him that it was wrong to do such a thing, that the chances were his mother would throw him out for daring such a thing. He could lose everything. But he had wanted her for too long and his need to fuck his own mother overpowered everything else.

With his erection throbbing painfully, he got up out of a bed and tiptoed along to her room. Not wishing to risk announcing himself with a knock at the door, he went in to find her sitting before her dressing table brushing her long hair.

When she turned, her eyes were wide as she glanced at the tent rising from his groin. Her large breasts tits jutted out against her nightie.

"What are you doing here? You should be in bed."

Ignoring what she was saying, Mani moved across the room to where she was now standing.

"No, you mustn't. It's not right!" she protested as he took her in his arms. His body pressed into her yielding flesh and his upstanding prick pressed hard against her plump cunt.

"I'm your amma da. Oh! This is so wrong ...ahhhh “She gasped as he forced his mouth onto hers. Mani could feel her resolve weakening as he started rubbing his thick stiff shaft up and down against her cunt mound, which pressed back then, began to push back meeting his thrusting.

He guided her across the room and lowered her over the bed, her legs dangling to the floor.

"I want to see you naked, Matha ji" he said, pleadingly, desperate to see her fully naked.

As he pulled at her nightie, he could feel that she actually raised her bottom and lifted her arms so that her lovely body was quickly revealed. Before him her big heavy breasts hung down and he buried his face between them, clasping each globe and sucking hard at the nipples.

She fell back so that her opened thighs were directly opposite his face. The cunt hair on her mound was a ginger bust, curling about a parted slit that pouted and showed the dew of aroused lubrication. Mani put his mouth to it and sucked the lips, his tongue piercing the warm wet recess.

127577921_k6.jpg

Kushboo raised her knees, gripping his head and pushing her cunt against his face, muttering, murmuring and sighing, aroused beyond caring as Mani sucked and chewed on her cunt lips.

"Oh God.. this is so wrong," Kushboo moaned, "But it's been so long. Oh do it, Mani. I want it so much. Do it, do it. Fuck me!"

Mani felt a shiver as he realised that his mother was actually asking him to have sex with her, and to use the word fuck. He'd never heard his mother even say any bad word before. He went between her legs and groaned as he felt her grip his firm shaft between thumb and forefinger, guiding it to her pussy.

The sensations he felt as he slowly pushed his aching penis into his mother's vagina almost blew his mind. He could feel the rippled walls of her wet cunt slide tightly down his enraged erection as he slid inside. He couldn't believe it; he was finally fucking his mother.

Kushboo as if in great pleasure and moved her pelvis forward to receive his full length, feeling the dick enter her womb.

"uhhhhh! You feel enormous!!" she gasped, making her son tremble even more.

Finally he had penetrated her up to his balls, her cunt was tight yet comfortable, moist and warm.

"Oh Matha Ji, " Mani moaned, "This feels so good. I do love you. Tell me you love it too."

"oooh… Oh my God! I do, you naughty boy," Kushboo whispered back. "oooooh…Oh it's so lovely, but terrible what we are doing! We mustn't, we shouldn't."

127577922_k7.jpg

All the same, her legs locked behind his knees and her buttocks lifted from the bed in great heaves.

Getting more turned on by the minute, Mani started returning his mother's thrusts, first pulling halfway out of her hole before ramming his entire erection back into her up to the hilt.

"Oooh!! I'm cumming, CUMMING!! Push harder, Mani. Shove it right up!"

Such was her frenzy, he felt she was going to buck him off her but clasped tight by her hands and legs. Unable to hold back, he thrust his thick erection into her up to the root and held himself there. He listened to his mother groan as the mouth of her cunt stretch impossibly around the base of Mani's huge shaft, and unable to hold back anymore, he started squirted his potent baby-making sperm into her cunt, her womb again and again.

Finally, with both of them gasping, they both rolled apart.

His mother pulled a sheet across her nakedness as if ashamed to let him see her breasts and vagina.

"Oh my God! What have we done?" she said terrified, "You must leave at once! What if someone heard?"

With the lust gone, Mani realised what he had done. With a sob, he ran out of her bedroom back to his own.

In the darkness, Mani just lay there in his bed. His mind was at war. A part of him was disgusted at what he had done. He had banged his own mother. The other part enjoyed it. Not so much the actual banging but the fact he had finally fucked someone. His own mother in fact. Finally after what seemed like hours, exhaustion overcame him and he fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, he remembered what happened the night before. He could not believe what he had done. He had fucked and cum inside his own mother. The same mother who had looked after him all his life. How could he have done it? Sure he had fantasized about her but he was sure a lot of boys his age did that. Doing it in real-life was something altogether different. At first he blamed his mother. She did come into his room after all and allowed him to kiss and fondle her. But that was no excuse. She was his mother and he should respect her, not lust after her.

He got up and tapped at her bedroom door. The guilt was still there and he was also worried that he may have hurt her.

"Who is it?" A voice said softly on the other side of the door.

"It's me." Mani replied.

There was a pause and then she told him to come in.

Kushboo was lying in bed, her face wet with tears. On seeing him, she pulled herself up so that she was sitting upright. Immediately his gaze fell onto his mother's breasts as they swelled out against the fabric of her nightdress. He groaned inwardly as he felt his dick lurch within his pants. Tearing his eyes of her boobs, he sat next to her on the bed.

She looked at him. "I am so sorry." She said and then she burst out crying again.

His lust forgotten, Mani took her in his arms.

"Why are you sorry?" he asked.

Kushboo suddenly stopped sniffling as she said: "It was so wrong we did last night, what I allowed us to do."

Hearing the angst in her voice, Mani pulled her head to his chest, his remorse suddenly overpowering his feelings of desire.

"It's not your fault. It's was mine. I r-r-banged you." He said.

On hearing that, Kushboo pulled her head back and looked straight up at him.

"No! Don't ever say that!" she said with force, "You are young and could not help yourself. I have forgotten how lusty boys -- I mean young men your age can get." Then she added "BUT you never banged me."

With a surprising show of strength, she pulled his head against her bosom.

"Please, Mani. Please don't ever think that. It was my fault! I should have never have gone to your room."

"But Matha ji," protested Mani, "If I didn't come to your bedroom after and..."

"No darling," interrupted Kushboo, "You did not bang me." She pulled his head tighter to her chest. "It is not, if I didn’t put up much of a fight."

They said nothing for a few moments. Mani felt his mother's large chest against his face. Images of her breasts naked appeared in his mind and he felt his arousal starting to overpower his feelings of guilt.

"Oh, Matha ji. I-I-I know I shouldn't say this." And then he paused.

Kushboo lifted his head up. "Yes, honey." She said, looking into his face with concern. She had stopped crying by now.

He looked at her. She looked so good. So horny. So fuckable. Taking a deep breath he said: "It did feel so good. I-I-I never thought it would feel so good."

Seeing his mother's mouth in surprise, he quickly added "But if I hurt you in anyway..."

She looked at him for a few seconds before replying.

"Oh my God, No," she admitted, "You did not hurt me. Not at all. In fact..." she caught herself before she said anything further. His cock sprung to a full erection as he realised that his mother almost admitted that she had enjoyed last night.

She had enjoyed their fuck.

She then looked up at him. "But it was so wrong what we did."

"But it felt so good." Mani said again.

Mani's face was only inches away from his mother's. He studied his mother's lips. He wanted to kiss her. He had to kiss her. That thought caused his stone-hard erection to throb even more painfully.

"Matha ji? Can I kiss you?" He blurted out.

She looked at him and then offered her cheek.

"N-no." he stammered, "I want to kiss on the lips."

"What?", she said looking up at him in surprise.

"Please? Just this once." he pleaded.

"No. It is not right." Though to Mani's ears, his mother sounded hesitant. Ignoring her pleas, he gently kissed her mouth. She did not kiss him back. He pulled away.

128234379_k9.jpg

"Mani. Don't" Kushboo gasped as he kissed her again.

"Mani.." a third kiss.

"No." a fourth but this time he felt her return his kiss.

The fifth and her kiss was stronger.

He had won. Groaning, he brought his mouth firmly onto hers. His tongue snaking inside her mouth to duel with her own. He heard her moan as he grabbed hold of one of her breasts through the nightdress.

Trembling with lust, Mani pulled away and started undoing his trousers.

"That's what you do to me." he said, showing his mother his large throbbing erection, causing her to gasp, "Let me put it in again like last night. Pleeeaaasssseeee! You know it's so nice."

In anticipation, he pulled off his shirt, noting how she kept staring at his stiff erection. This time, he had a bit of a tussle to get off her nightdress. He had her with the bedcovers pulled back, laid before him in all her glorious nudity.

Suddenly, she got up, pushing Mani on to his back. Then quickly, almost desperately, she straddled him, positioning the opening to her vagina above the purple head of his hugely erect penis. In one swift movement, she impaled herself onto the prick of Mani, causing both of them to cry out.

128234382_k10.jpg

And so, their round two began. Suddenly, life became so much easier for Mani.

TO BE CONTINUED

Superb bro
Welcome back MGR...
[/QUOTE]
Bro comeback bro ?????

Waiting for all your stories bro
Waiiitng eagerly for your work.. Bring back the old days of Xossip or xb...

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.
At this moment, i haven't started writing anything new yet, slowly one by one I will first post everything that i have already written. Then I will try to replace every fakes with my own fakes because back then i wasn't a faker.

Bro after this pls start 7 Arivu...this story u stopped in half way in previous website..pls start that.... first
Post the stories ASAP. Start with 7am Arivu.

Actually I wrote 7aam Arivu Fully but for some reason, I deleted some parts and tried to rewrite. But it never got finished. There are 3 or some stories like this in unfinished stage. I will try to finish them. (no promises though :p )

One more request... While writting bhairavaa please give a completeness on how life of Keerthi Suresh be after tat incident. I dnt want to spoil the suspense so not revealing but pls give completion..

Also 7am arrive by please continue..wish to read it fully

I love your works as well silverstone bro.. Keep on rocking
Thank you so much bro. Getting compliments from you is an achievement for me. ?
I am nowhere near to your writing and editing skills, but I will try to work hard on my thread.

Chapter 4 : Fun with the Watch Begins

[Kinks: Time Stop, Tricking, Pervert, Fun with a Girl ]
[Pairing: Mani (Suriya) x Samantha]

One day, Mani was trying to repair the Watch when his mother asked him to check the switch box which seems to malfunction. Normally he would ignore her, but she has been complaining about this for a week, so Mani felt obliged to check it out. When he tried to touch the switch with the watch on his hand, the sudden shock from the switch board sent Mani flying across the room.

127828056_s1.jpg

Slightly hurt Mani was surprised to see the Watch on his hand blinking alive with its display showing the words “Device Activated”

127828058_s2.jpg

Mani instantly knew that, this is no ordinary watch because his mother had told him that this watch is as old as him – 20 years but it looked very advanced for its age. Mani got the curiosity to check the watch. That’s when he noticed it had a button knob and clicked it.

Suddenly, instantly, everything was quiet. His house naturally quiet, but not completely, totally, dead silent. And, even weirder, everybody had frozen in place. Nobody was moving! He looked at the various clocks on the wall. The second hand had stopped. Mani felt an even colder chill run down his spine. His heart raced with anxiety, fear, wonder, and shock. What the hell is this!?

He clicked the watch again and suddenly everyone started moving again, as did the second hand on the clock.

He clicked the watch and everyone froze.

He clicked again and everyone was moving.

He picked up a coin and tossed it to the floor, clicking the watch before it hit.

The coin froze in midair. 'Un-fucking believable,' he thought. Mani was shocked, naturally so. Who wouldn't be shocked? His heart seemed to stop as well. This was just so bizarre, so unreal...and so cool!

He clicked the watch and the coin hit the floor with a cling. He stopped it with his legs and had a smile on his face. He thought all the things he could accomplish with this watch. The possibilities were endless. That’s when a beautiful, sexy, young looking girl entered his watch shop.

“Excuse me”

127828059_s3.jpg

Mani was still in his day dream.

“Hello”

“Yes” answered Mani, startled from his dreams.

“My watch seems broken, can you fix it?” the girl requested.

“Oh sure, just take a seat” Mani took the watch from her while admiring her body and beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous and hey body was smoking hot. Her tank top and jeans gripped tightly to her body revealing her shapes more accurately. The low cut top allowed generously flaunting her cleavage.

Then Mani realized that if he could freeze the time while he did the repair, he could finished repairing her watch in few minutes, which would help to impress her. When he was about to press the button, the girl stood up to take the water from the table. And time was froze at that moment, with the girl offering her cleavage to Mani.

His eyes were fixed on the breasts. And, now, he could look at them for as long as he wanted. He could stare right at them and she would not care. She would not notice. That was also pretty cool! His penis swelled, and then he realized that he had been distracted from his work. He turned his attention back to repairing.

127828076_s44.jpg

The thought of touching her breasts crossed Mani’s mind but he didn’t wanna risk it, so he concentrated on finishing his work faster. After working on the girl’s watch for several minutes, he was able to repair it. After finishing, he clicked his watch and made the time unfreeze and gave her watch back.

“Here’s your watch”

“What??? Its been only few seconds” The girl was still in denial. “Did you switch my watch with yours??” she asked suspiciously.

“No no, Its yours only!! It’s a very rare limited edition watch” said Mani trying to hide the smile in his face.

“Yeah.. My Grandpa gifted me his watch, he also said that this is a limited edition watch…But…But … How did you repair it so fast??”

“People think that I am just a watch mechanic but secretly I am a magician” Mani winked at her.

“Okay.. I think you are pulling my leg”

“Let me demonstrate another trick for you”

“Hmm okay.. I am ready”

“First, your good name please”

“Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Samantha”

“Such a sweet name!! I am Mani”

“Enough chit-chat lets start the Magic”

Mani took a pen and notepad. He tore out an empty page, set the notepad down, handed the paper and pen to Samantha, and instructed, "Write down the name of the person you find most impressive on the paper, and then fold it up many, many times. I'll turn my back so that I can't see what you're writing." Mani turned around to face in the other direction.

Her eyes scanned the room for mirrors that Mani might be using as she printed a name on the paper in very small letters, her other hand hiding from view what she was writing.

"Now fold it up many, many times. Make it as small as you can." Mani instructed her.

She did so.

"Place it in the palm of your hand, then squeeze your hand into a tight fist."

Following his order, Samantha squeezed it tightly into her fist. Mani turned around and wrapped his own hands around Samantha's closed fist. Samantha giggled at the touch of Mani's fingers. His hands felt so small for a man, so soft.

Mani asked, "Do you still feel the paper in your hand?"

"Yes, yes I can feel it."

Mani fixed his eyes on hers and said, with fake seriousness, "Now slip it down into your pants back pocket, where it will be safe."

Mani feared she might be offended but she wasn’t, in fact she was very much curious to see how it goes. She smiled as she pulled her jean back pocket a bit away from her ass to slip the paper within the gap.

Mani though kept his eyes firmly fixed on Samantha's eyes, who now found his steady gaze to be a bit disconcerting.

Once the paper was safely in place Mani instructed, "Now rest your hands on your knees."

She did so.

Mani then slowly, very slowly, glided his hands over Samantha's body, like sort of magic wands, never touching her, just feeling the space, the air, around her. "I must warn you, Samantha," he said as he did so, "my magic can have strange effects on a young woman. Very strange effects, indeed."

That drew some mocking kind of giggle from Samantha. It was a bit silly, she thought.

Mani pulled back, stood up straight and slipped his hands back and he stopped time.

As soon as he did so he ripped out another piece of paper from the pad and wrote another name down. He then reached down into Samantha's jean to retrieve her paper. He kept his hand there for a little while though, enjoying the feel of that lovely bottom. His cock grew within his pants. He could do so much more. He could do just about anything. His power was so impressive, as was the feel of his swelling cock. The feel of a hard cock can make a man feel so strong, so majestic, so manly, so powerful. And, Mani was indeed truly powerful.

127828065_s5a.jpg

He took the paper from Samantha's jean and opened it up. It read, "Dwayne Johnson" He had no idea who that was.

He folded up his paper in a manner that closely approximated hers. He put his folded paper into her back pocket, where she had placed her paper, and then placed hers in his pocket.

He got down onto his knees in front of Samantha. He felt like he was kneeling at a great prize, the sanctum of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

He slowly raised her tight, feminine, flowered-print blue jean.

Samantha was wearing beneath her jean white thigh high leggings, held up by a white belt, over which she was wearing black lace bikini panties. Samantha would never be caught wearing anything but the finest of undies. Who knew when someone might be looking under her jean.

Mani spread apart her deliciously white womanly thighs and inched in closer, and closer, and closer, until his face was but inches from her panties, and her cunt. He breathed in the wonderfully scented aroma of Samantha. She even smelled beautiful. He wondered if she used some sort of scented spray. Most likely she did.

He used the fingers of his right hand to pull away the front of her panties to open to his eyes the sight of Samantha's cunt.

He was not disappointed. He smiled as it came into view. It was mostly cleanly shaved, albeit with a v-shaped landing strip above it, pointing the way, directing the eye, and anything else that wished to land, toward the thick, wavy feminine lips. He wasted no time in planting his lips on hers, once again engorging himself on the delightful feel and taste of a woman's fleshy cunt.

This was perhaps the best cunt he had tasted so far, apart from his mother's. Many, many more men would have died for this opportunity, this delight, this honor, and Mani savored this moment in time.

When he felt sufficiently satisfied he carefully pulled her panties back into place, brought her legs back together, pulled her jean back up, wiped his lips, stood back up and, with a smile on his face. He got back into the position he was standing before: He started time again.

A careful eye would have noticed a minor shift in Mani's position, but the change was so trivial and quick that it went unnoticed, or at least it was immediately dismissed by the mind.

In fact, Samantha asked, "Well, what's the trick?"

Mani looked over and smiled, then turned to Samantha. "Was the person's name Dwayne Johnson?" Samantha was duly impressed.

"Oh my gosh, Mani," Samantha exclaimed, feeling surprisingly excited, and not just about the trick. She had somehow become sexually excited?

"How did you do that?" she managed to ask, squeezing her warm, moist thighs together, her face becoming a little flushed. Yes, she realized, she had indeed become so aroused, so moist. She looked at Mani with confused, glazed, and as usual so very, very pretty eyes.

"But," Mani added. "It really wasn't Dwayne Johnson, was it, Samantha?."

"What?" She felt so agitated, her heart racing, her breasts rising and falling with her accelerated breathing.

"Check your answer."

Samantha reached down into her pocket, curious and excited as to what he was suggesting. She pulled out the paper, opened it up, and, her jaw dropping, her mouth opening, her eyes wide with shock and wonder, read out loud, "Manikandan?" Samantha was even more impressed and could not believe her eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Samantha exclaimed.

127828062_s5.jpg

She looked at him again. Why had she suddenly become so excited? Mani had said that his magic would have an unusual effect on a girl. Did he hypnotize her or something? No, that was impossible. Nobody could do that without the person knowing, could they?

"Well," Mani said, “still not convinced?”

"No wait, please, one more. Show me once more."

"No, really, I can’t reveal my magic."

Samantha gave him her best pouting face, one that no man could resist. "Please…. Mani……… Would you do it again?"

Mani smiled up at her face. "Okay.. But I can’t show the same magic again, let me show another one."

She fired off, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." No magic act had ever excited her so much before.

Mani asked, "Think of a number between one and a hundred."

Samantha did. She thought of the number 39.

Mani stopped time.

This time he fixed in his memory how he was standing, and then stepped around her to get her purse. When he was done with that he got back in front of her, and pulled down her jeans and slipped his fingers within her panties.

127828066_s6.jpg

He smiled as he fingered her now warm, moist cunt and played her clit, right there in his shop, in broad day light.

Using his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. It wasn't that easy to do with just his left hand, but he did have at least some skill. He took Samantha's left hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock as he continued to finger her tight, wet cunt.

He worked her fist up and down his stiff cock. Her soft feminine fingers felt so fucking good on his cock. Why they would, he couldn't explain. It wasn't like she was really jerking him off. He was doing all the work, but it sure felt like she was doing it.

127828068_s7.jpg

He smiled, feeling how cool it was to be jerked off by Samantha, the girl he just half an hour ago. It would be nice if life was really like that, that pretty girls just enjoyed jerking you off whenever you felt like having it done.

Of course, he would return the favor, fingering her as well, just as he was now doing.

Why can't pretty girls be this nice, this considerate? They would make so many guys so happy, so appreciative. Of course, such a thought was not realistic, but maybe one day of the year pretty girls agree to masturbate a guy in need. Mani sighed with the deepest pleasure. Even if it was not really real, it did feel really nice.

It wasn't too long before he felt he might cum. It might be quite the magic trick to have his cum suddenly appear on her fingers, on her dress. But, that probably wouldn't be too well received.

He let go of her hand and brought it back down to her side. He wasn't sure, but it probably was just hanging there before. He slipped his fingers from her cunt, straightened her panties, and then got into the position he felt he had been standing before.

He slipped his hand back and started time.

Samantha felt that she might fall down. Her cunt felt so inflamed, so wet. She squeezed her thighs together hard, feeling such an urge to reach down, with her fingers, or to perhaps have one of the boys do it. Perhaps even Mani? She never before felt such an immediately intense urge to be fucked.

127828074_s8.jpg

Mani asked, "Was the number 23?"

"What?" Samantha was so confused, for more reasons than one. "No," she gasped, "no, it was 39."

Samantha rested her hand on Mani's shoulder, reassuring him that it was a nice try, as well as to steady herself. She squeezed his shoulder. "That's okay, Mani," she said softly, her voice a bit breathless. "It was pretty close."

Mani looked perplexed. "Really, are you sure?"

Samantha nodded her head.

"I could swear it was 23," Mani objected. "That number was so clear in my head." He thought for a bit and then asked, "Samantha, how much change do you have in your purse?"

Samantha's eyes widened. She turned around to get her purse.

Mani's eyes went to the curves of her bottom, so nicely outlined by tight jean following her shape. Perhaps he could fuck her from behind as she got the change out of her purse? How nice it would be to fuck every girl as soon as she bent over. Doctors might then have to explain how bending over is making girls so intensely aroused.

Samantha quickly opened her purse, extracted the change purse, poured the contents into the palm of her hand, and carefully counted it out. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, her pussy becoming now even hotter. "Twenty-three Rupees. I have exactly 23 Rupees in coins!"

"Ah," Mani replied without any emotion or surprise. "That explains it”

Samantha was still in shock!! Mani never went near her purse and she could swear, she never had this many change in her purse when she started from her home. Was Mani a real magician?? The one with powers?? A thousands on thoughts crossed her mind unable to find a plausible theory!

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 4 : Fun with the Watch Begins

[Kinks: Time Stop, Tricking, Pervert, Fun with a Girl ]
[Pairing: Mani (Suriya) x Samantha]

One day, Mani was trying to repair the Watch when his mother asked him to check the switch box which seems to malfunction. Normally he would ignore her, but she has been complaining about this for a week, so Mani felt obliged to check it out. When he tried to touch the switch with the watch on his hand, the sudden shock from the switch board sent Mani flying across the room.

127828056_s1.jpg

Slightly hurt Mani was surprised to see the Watch on his hand blinking alive with its display showing the words “Device Activated”

127828058_s2.jpg

Mani instantly knew that, this is no ordinary watch because his mother had told him that this watch is as old as him – 20 years but it looked very advanced for its age. Mani got the curiosity to check the watch. That’s when he noticed it had a button knob and clicked it.

Suddenly, instantly, everything was quiet. His house naturally quiet, but not completely, totally, dead silent. And, even weirder, everybody had frozen in place. Nobody was moving! He looked at the various clocks on the wall. The second hand had stopped. Mani felt an even colder chill run down his spine. His heart raced with anxiety, fear, wonder, and shock. What the hell is this!?

He clicked the watch again and suddenly everyone started moving again, as did the second hand on the clock.

He clicked the watch and everyone froze.

He clicked again and everyone was moving.

He picked up a coin and tossed it to the floor, clicking the watch before it hit.

The coin froze in midair. 'Un-fucking believable,' he thought. Mani was shocked, naturally so. Who wouldn't be shocked? His heart seemed to stop as well. This was just so bizarre, so unreal...and so cool!

He clicked the watch and the coin hit the floor with a cling. He stopped it with his legs and had a smile on his face. He thought all the things he could accomplish with this watch. The possibilities were endless. That’s when a beautiful, sexy, young looking girl entered his watch shop.

“Excuse me”

127828059_s3.jpg

Mani was still in his day dream.

“Hello”

“Yes” answered Mani, startled from his dreams.

“My watch seems broken, can you fix it?” the girl requested.

“Oh sure, just take a seat” Mani took the watch from her while admiring her body and beauty. She was absolutely gorgeous and hey body was smoking hot. Her tank top and jeans gripped tightly to her body revealing her shapes more accurately. The low cut top allowed generously flaunting her cleavage.

Then Mani realized that if he could freeze the time while he did the repair, he could finished repairing her watch in few minutes, which would help to impress her. When he was about to press the button, the girl stood up to take the water from the table. And time was froze at that moment, with the girl offering her cleavage to Mani.

His eyes were fixed on the breasts. And, now, he could look at them for as long as he wanted. He could stare right at them and she would not care. She would not notice. That was also pretty cool! His penis swelled, and then he realized that he had been distracted from his work. He turned his attention back to repairing.

127828076_s44.jpg

The thought of touching her breasts crossed Mani’s mind but he didn’t wanna risk it, so he concentrated on finishing his work faster. After working on the girl’s watch for several minutes, he was able to repair it. After finishing, he clicked his watch and made the time unfreeze and gave her watch back.

“Here’s your watch”

“What??? Its been only few seconds” The girl was still in denial. “Did you switch my watch with yours??” she asked suspiciously.

“No no, Its yours only!! It’s a very rare limited edition watch” said Mani trying to hide the smile in his face.

“Yeah.. My Grandpa gifted me his watch, he also said that this is a limited edition watch…But…But … How did you repair it so fast??”

“People think that I am just a watch mechanic but secretly I am a magician” Mani winked at her.

“Okay.. I think you are pulling my leg”

“Let me demonstrate another trick for you”

“Hmm okay.. I am ready”

“First, your good name please”

“Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself.. I am Samantha”

“Such a sweet name!! I am Mani”

“Enough chit-chat lets start the Magic”

Mani took a pen and notepad. He tore out an empty page, set the notepad down, handed the paper and pen to Samantha, and instructed, "Write down the name of the person you find most impressive on the paper, and then fold it up many, many times. I'll turn my back so that I can't see what you're writing." Mani turned around to face in the other direction.

Her eyes scanned the room for mirrors that Mani might be using as she printed a name on the paper in very small letters, her other hand hiding from view what she was writing.

"Now fold it up many, many times. Make it as small as you can." Mani instructed her.

She did so.

"Place it in the palm of your hand, then squeeze your hand into a tight fist."

Following his order, Samantha squeezed it tightly into her fist. Mani turned around and wrapped his own hands around Samantha's closed fist. Samantha giggled at the touch of Mani's fingers. His hands felt so small for a man, so soft.

Mani asked, "Do you still feel the paper in your hand?"

"Yes, yes I can feel it."

Mani fixed his eyes on hers and said, with fake seriousness, "Now slip it down into your pants back pocket, where it will be safe."

Mani feared she might be offended but she wasn’t, in fact she was very much curious to see how it goes. She smiled as she pulled her jean back pocket a bit away from her ass to slip the paper within the gap.

Mani though kept his eyes firmly fixed on Samantha's eyes, who now found his steady gaze to be a bit disconcerting.

Once the paper was safely in place Mani instructed, "Now rest your hands on your knees."

She did so.

Mani then slowly, very slowly, glided his hands over Samantha's body, like sort of magic wands, never touching her, just feeling the space, the air, around her. "I must warn you, Samantha," he said as he did so, "my magic can have strange effects on a young woman. Very strange effects, indeed."

That drew some mocking kind of giggle from Samantha. It was a bit silly, she thought.

Mani pulled back, stood up straight and slipped his hands back and he stopped time.

As soon as he did so he ripped out another piece of paper from the pad and wrote another name down. He then reached down into Samantha's jean to retrieve her paper. He kept his hand there for a little while though, enjoying the feel of that lovely bottom. His cock grew within his pants. He could do so much more. He could do just about anything. His power was so impressive, as was the feel of his swelling cock. The feel of a hard cock can make a man feel so strong, so majestic, so manly, so powerful. And, Mani was indeed truly powerful.

127828065_s5a.jpg

He took the paper from Samantha's jean and opened it up. It read, "Dwayne Johnson" He had no idea who that was.

He folded up his paper in a manner that closely approximated hers. He put his folded paper into her back pocket, where she had placed her paper, and then placed hers in his pocket.

He got down onto his knees in front of Samantha. He felt like he was kneeling at a great prize, the sanctum of Samantha Ruth Prabhu.

He slowly raised her tight, feminine, flowered-print blue jean.

Samantha was wearing beneath her jean white thigh high leggings, held up by a white belt, over which she was wearing black lace bikini panties. Samantha would never be caught wearing anything but the finest of undies. Who knew when someone might be looking under her jean.

Mani spread apart her deliciously white womanly thighs and inched in closer, and closer, and closer, until his face was but inches from her panties, and her cunt. He breathed in the wonderfully scented aroma of Samantha. She even smelled beautiful. He wondered if she used some sort of scented spray. Most likely she did.

He used the fingers of his right hand to pull away the front of her panties to open to his eyes the sight of Samantha's cunt.

He was not disappointed. He smiled as it came into view. It was mostly cleanly shaved, albeit with a v-shaped landing strip above it, pointing the way, directing the eye, and anything else that wished to land, toward the thick, wavy feminine lips. He wasted no time in planting his lips on hers, once again engorging himself on the delightful feel and taste of a woman's fleshy cunt.

This was perhaps the best cunt he had tasted so far, apart from his mother's. Many, many more men would have died for this opportunity, this delight, this honor, and Mani savored this moment in time.

When he felt sufficiently satisfied he carefully pulled her panties back into place, brought her legs back together, pulled her jean back up, wiped his lips, stood back up and, with a smile on his face. He got back into the position he was standing before: He started time again.

A careful eye would have noticed a minor shift in Mani's position, but the change was so trivial and quick that it went unnoticed, or at least it was immediately dismissed by the mind.

In fact, Samantha asked, "Well, what's the trick?"

Mani looked over and smiled, then turned to Samantha. "Was the person's name Dwayne Johnson?" Samantha was duly impressed.

"Oh my gosh, Mani," Samantha exclaimed, feeling surprisingly excited, and not just about the trick. She had somehow become sexually excited?

"How did you do that?" she managed to ask, squeezing her warm, moist thighs together, her face becoming a little flushed. Yes, she realized, she had indeed become so aroused, so moist. She looked at Mani with confused, glazed, and as usual so very, very pretty eyes.

"But," Mani added. "It really wasn't Dwayne Johnson, was it, Samantha?."

"What?" She felt so agitated, her heart racing, her breasts rising and falling with her accelerated breathing.

"Check your answer."

Samantha reached down into her pocket, curious and excited as to what he was suggesting. She pulled out the paper, opened it up, and, her jaw dropping, her mouth opening, her eyes wide with shock and wonder, read out loud, "Manikandan?" Samantha was even more impressed and could not believe her eyes.

"Oh my gosh," Samantha exclaimed.

127828062_s5.jpg

She looked at him again. Why had she suddenly become so excited? Mani had said that his magic would have an unusual effect on a girl. Did he hypnotize her or something? No, that was impossible. Nobody could do that without the person knowing, could they?

"Well," Mani said, “still not convinced?”

"No wait, please, one more. Show me once more."

"No, really, I can’t reveal my magic."

Samantha gave him her best pouting face, one that no man could resist. "Please…. Mani……… Would you do it again?"

Mani smiled up at her face. "Okay.. But I can’t show the same magic again, let me show another one."

She fired off, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." No magic act had ever excited her so much before.

Mani asked, "Think of a number between one and a hundred."

Samantha did. She thought of the number 39.

Mani stopped time.

This time he fixed in his memory how he was standing, and then stepped around her to get her purse. When he was done with that he got back in front of her, and pulled down her jeans and slipped his fingers within her panties.

127828066_s6.jpg

He smiled as he fingered her now warm, moist cunt and played her clit, right there in his shop, in broad day light.

Using his other hand he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. It wasn't that easy to do with just his left hand, but he did have at least some skill. He took Samantha's left hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock as he continued to finger her tight, wet cunt.

He worked her fist up and down his stiff cock. Her soft feminine fingers felt so fucking good on his cock. Why they would, he couldn't explain. It wasn't like she was really jerking him off. He was doing all the work, but it sure felt like she was doing it.

127828068_s7.jpg

He smiled, feeling how cool it was to be jerked off by Samantha, the girl he just half an hour ago. It would be nice if life was really like that, that pretty girls just enjoyed jerking you off whenever you felt like having it done.

Of course, he would return the favor, fingering her as well, just as he was now doing.

Why can't pretty girls be this nice, this considerate? They would make so many guys so happy, so appreciative. Of course, such a thought was not realistic, but maybe one day of the year pretty girls agree to masturbate a guy in need. Mani sighed with the deepest pleasure. Even if it was not really real, it did feel really nice.

It wasn't too long before he felt he might cum. It might be quite the magic trick to have his cum suddenly appear on her fingers, on her dress. But, that probably wouldn't be too well received.

He let go of her hand and brought it back down to her side. He wasn't sure, but it probably was just hanging there before. He slipped his fingers from her cunt, straightened her panties, and then got into the position he felt he had been standing before.

He slipped his hand back and started time.

Samantha felt that she might fall down. Her cunt felt so inflamed, so wet. She squeezed her thighs together hard, feeling such an urge to reach down, with her fingers, or to perhaps have one of the boys do it. Perhaps even Mani? She never before felt such an immediately intense urge to be fucked.

127828074_s8.jpg

Mani asked, "Was the number 23?"

"What?" Samantha was so confused, for more reasons than one. "No," she gasped, "no, it was 39."

Samantha rested her hand on Mani's shoulder, reassuring him that it was a nice try, as well as to steady herself. She squeezed his shoulder. "That's okay, Mani," she said softly, her voice a bit breathless. "It was pretty close."

Mani looked perplexed. "Really, are you sure?"

Samantha nodded her head.

"I could swear it was 23," Mani objected. "That number was so clear in my head." He thought for a bit and then asked, "Samantha, how much change do you have in your purse?"

Samantha's eyes widened. She turned around to get her purse.

Mani's eyes went to the curves of her bottom, so nicely outlined by tight jean following her shape. Perhaps he could fuck her from behind as she got the change out of her purse? How nice it would be to fuck every girl as soon as she bent over. Doctors might then have to explain how bending over is making girls so intensely aroused.

Samantha quickly opened her purse, extracted the change purse, poured the contents into the palm of her hand, and carefully counted it out. "Oh my gosh," she gasped, her pussy becoming now even hotter. "Twenty-three Rupees. I have exactly 23 Rupees in coins!"

"Ah," Mani replied without any emotion or surprise. "That explains it”

Samantha was still in shock!! Mani never went near her purse and she could swear, she never had this many change in her purse when she started from her home. Was Mani a real magician?? The one with powers?? A thousands on thoughts crossed her mind unable to find a plausible theory!

TO BE CONTINUED
Wow what a story ? I appreciate your hard work keep it up man......

Back