• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Stories Based on Movies ft Actress Fakes

Chapter 9 : A Fitting End or Not??

[Kinks: Revenge Sex, Father in Law x Daughter In Law, Lust Over Love, Old Guy x Young Girl, Affair, Multiple Orgasms ]
[Pairing: Athreya (Suriya) ]

After spending some time cuddling there, Samantha came to her senses and got up and gone running out of the room. She got dressed and thought the situation thoroughly.

Meanwhile on the other side of the house, Mani had just finished their session and was having a moment for himself. That’s when his mother, Kushboo looked at him like she wanted more of her Son. Mani understood the look but he coudn’t risk going for another session as, Samantha may return from her shower anytime. At the same time, Mani didn’t wanna ignore his mother as he felt, after all these years he was the one who ignited her lust. Then he came up with a plan.

He went rushing to their room and spoke to Samantha in a fake shock. “Samantha, Ramayya is in serious condition now, both me and Mother have to be there. Now you stay here and take care of father”. Mani didn’t even let Samantha speak for a moment.

Samantha felt guilty and wanted to apologize to her Husband, but seeing how Mani and Kushboo are going together, Samantha instantly recognized that there must be something going on. And Ramayya was Kushboo’s father who is indeed ill but she doubted if that’s their true intention of leaving. And while leaving the house, Samantha noticed Mani and Kushboo smiling at each other thinking that they have successfully fooled Samantha.

And the thought of them doing again, Samantha felt disgusted by that and now her reluctance was completely gone. Locking the doors, she went to Athreya’s room. He was still lying on the bed. For some reason, he was hoping Samantha would return.

She joined him on the bed. “I knew you would return” said Athreya.

129053750_sam.jpg

"Samantha, I can tell you want to fuck," he said, tracing a finger between her pussy lips.

"Oh God Uncle...please. I want to be yours," she pleaded, begging him to fuck her.

Bringing his stubby finger to her mouth she instantly began sucking it.

"Oh, trust me we'll fuck, Samantha. I've wanted to fuck you from the moment I saw," he said, his hot breath caressing her ear. But, first I have to eat and taste this gorgeous ass and pussy one more time," he said, kissing her neck and running his hands across her wild ass again.

"Oh God...I'm so yours Uncle, all yours," she choked out, knowing he was going to drive her wild again.

Kneeling behind her he spread her ass cheeks wide apart, holding them as he looked at her exposed pussy and asshole.

129053751_sam1.jpg

"Such a beautiful cunt Samantha. Absolutely most perfect and sexy cunt I've ever seen," he breathed hotly, knowing that she could feel it against her exposed pussy.

'Oh God, he's just kneeling there holding my ass open looking at my pussy. God, he is so turning me on', she thought, her body quivering under Athreya's gaze on her exposed pussy and asshole.

For the next half hour he just held her ass apart and told her how sexy her pussy looked. Whenever she groaned he would kiss her ass cheeks saying she had a beautiful ass, then kiss her pussy saying it looked so sexy. She almost came from being so turned on.

After hearing her breathe deep enough to know she was climbing the walls of pleasure he began licking her clit, running his tongue over her pussy lips, then inside the center of her lips. She was groaning like crazy from the way he was working her. 'God, he owns me,' she thought, feeling his tongue and hands work in ways her husband never did.

Bending forward with her hands gripping the edge of the bed she was amazed to find herself with her dress hiked above her waist, getting her pussy and ass licked by her father in law.

As she felt his chubby hands on her ass cheeks spreading them apart, it made her pant like a dog in heat.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a soft throaty voice as just the feel of his hands on her ass drove her crazy.

"Such a beautiful ass and pussy Samantha," he said in a deep voice as he took in the sight of her exposed and open pussy. "My big cock is going to absolutely love fucking this sexy pussy," he said in a hot breath then added, "I've waited long for this sexy pussy."

"Oh God, I wish I'd known before," she groaned in a lust- filled state, delirious from being so turned on by Athreya.

He held her ass open for two minutes as she continued to groan in a low-throaty voice. She was going wild knowing he was taking in the sight of her open pussy and ass. He was sizing her pussy up, imagining his huge cock going inside of her, which drove her wild.

A few minutes later he began working her up again. He spit his hot saliva against her burning asshole then used the tip of his tongue, stiffening it and stabbing it into her soaking pussy then into her well lubricated ass. As he did it he grabbed her hips and began pulling her towards his mouth as if he was fucking her, guiding her the way he wanted to fuck her. Her body shifted and suddenly she was leaning back on her foot as he fucked her with his incredible tongue.

She was in a state of ecstasy as she came again and again; His probing tongue was unlike anything she had ever experienced, certainly not by his son. As he went deeper into her asshole he pried her sexy ass apart with his hands. Her ass was on fire from being fucked this way.

"God, my ass...it's on fire," she groaned in a heated voice.

He knew she absolutely loved the sensations that flowed from her ass into her pussy. He had her cumming at will. She never knew she could cum like this.

"Beautiful ass Samantha," he snarled as he stabbed his tongue into her soaking pussy then back into her wet ass.

"Oh fuck," she groaned in a deep voice, feeling him running his tongue deep inside her ass, then inserting two fingers deep inside her pussy. "Oh god, you've got me so fucked up," she howled as he dominated her body, controlling it and making it cum.

129053752_sam2.jpg

'God, it's like he's fucking me with a cock', she thought, Athreya probed her ass then her pussy. His incredible mouth and tongue were making her wetter and hotter by the second.

She was delirious as her father in law had her young pussy bouncing off the walls from the way his tongue fucked way up inside her. He would eat her, stop and kiss her ass, all the time telling her how incredible she tasted and how beautiful her ass was. Throughout his wild tongue technique she was groaning in a low, throaty voice.

Every few minutes he would stop and kiss her. It was his way of intentionally making her taste herself.

"You have a wonderful tasting pussy and ass Samantha," he said hotly after their mouths met.

As they kissed she was so turned on tasting herself all over his mouth. After a minute of kissing he wanted to see her body nude.

Turning around she looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Undress me Uncle."

Taking his time with her dress he kissed her neck and her shoulders, telling her how sexy she was while he pulled it down.

'Fuck. Even the way he's undress the dress is turning me on', she thought, groaning out loud.

Once her top was removed he spun her around and went wild at the sight of her hot breasts heaving on her perfect body.

'God, she has the most amazing tits I've ever seen', he thought, taking in the sight of her pert, little pink nipples with the almost non-existent areolas.

"Beautiful tits Samantha," he said out loud, cupping each one with his chubby, hands. His tongue came out to lick each hard, little nipple.

129053753_sam3.jpg

She was groaning like crazy as he nibbled on each nipple for almost half an hour, his mouth making those naughty popping sounds that filled the air around them.

Listening to her groaning from pleasures she was experiencing from his touch, he was constantly thinking how lucky he was. 'God she has the most amazing tits', he thought, excited to have such a sexy teen for the entire night.

While he kissed, licked and sucked her hard nipples, sparks flying through her body. 'Oh god, I'm gonna cum again just from the way he's sucking my tits', she thought, flinching whenever he flicked his tongue over each nipple.

"Oh My God, Uncle," she groaned, arching her back and tossing her head back. She finally came in a violent rush from having her nipples worked on by her father in law.

They kissed for a few minutes as she tasted her pussy and ass on his mouth. He then went back to squatting behind her, spreading her gorgeous ass cheeks wide apart.

The sight of her beautiful ass so close to his face had him so turned on. 'God, she has the most perfect ass', he thought, admiring it for a few seconds before he went back to eating her.

"You have a very sexy pussy, Samantha. Such a delicious cunt," he said, kissing all over it, filling the air with popping sounds that had her squirming.

After all these days of fantasizing about fucking her he could not believe his incredible good fortune as he continued to eat the sexy stunners amazing pussy and ass.

"Such a delicious pussy, Samantha," he said again in a deep smoky voice, snaking his tongue deep inside her boiling cunt. She was going crazy from being so blatantly exposed to him. She watched her own face in the mirror, seeing the look of ecstasy all over her face from the intense energy Uncle expended on her pussy and ass.

"Did my son appreciated this sexy pussy, Samantha?" he asked, flicking his tongue across her throbbing clit.

"Oh god, he never did what you are doing," she groaned out loud.

Then he said in a stern voice," This is a pussy that needs to be tasted and eaten, Samantha...Eaten and fucked, every day."

"Oh god, it's yours Uncle. It's your pussy now," she groaned through another hot cum all over his mouth. "It should have been yours all along."

His tongue never stopped snaking between her beautiful pussy lips.

"Sexy, fuck lips Samantha...Umm, I'm imagining these beautiful lips of yours wrapped around my big cock, Samantha," he said. He casually sucked each of them between his lips, his left hand fingering and massaging her clit while his right hand finger probed her burning asshole.

"Oh fuck, that's gonna make me cum again," she groaned, feeling her pussy and ass being devoured by his skilled mouth.

"A beautiful pussy and ass Samantha, both with an incredible taste." he said. The sound of her name on his tongue was driving her insane. "Pull on your sexy nipples while I fuck you with my tongue, Samantha. You have to learn to play with yourself while we fuck. His tongue went into her pussy, then into her ass, then back into her steaming pussy.

"Oh god I'm on fire," she groaned, but did what he instructed and started pulling on her perky, pink nipples, feeling a sudden surge erupt from deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Look at yourself in the mirror Samantha. See how sexy you look playing with your nipples while I eat your sexy pussy and ass," he said.

Sensing she was on the edge of a wild orgasm, he commanded, "Let it go baby. Cum all over my face. Let me really taste this sexy cunt again. Let me taste it while you cum," tunneling his tongue into her pussy then back into her scorching ass. "Watch your sexy body in the mirror when you explode Samantha. Look at all that lust on your face," he ordered, plunging his tongue into her pussy and ass.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuck," she groaned out loud, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip, her pussy spasming, exploding all over his tongue and his mouth.

Looking in the mirror and watching her body shudder and cum, she'd never seen more lust and ecstasy on her face. The look of her in her stockings and high heels made her look so depraved and sexy. She could not believe it was herself she was staring at in the mirrors on the walls.

Just as she was cumming he held her pussy tight to his mouth with one hand on her slender hip then brought his other hand around to her engorged clit, rubbing it back and forth, and then in a circular pattern, which sent her into another, even harder climax.

"That's right. Let it go Samantha. Cum hard baby," he said out loud, feeling her pussy clamp down on his tongue when she exploded fiercely.

"That's it. Let this sexy pussy explode, Samantha. Keep cumming sexy," he said firmly, feeling her legs trembling uncontrollably, her high heels tapping the floor wildly.

Her pussy was on fire and kept popping off like fire-crackers. She was delirious as one wild orgasm after the other fired deep inside her in rapid bursts. She then realized that her father in law was a master at seduction.

129053754_sam4.jpg

After she came, they kissed heatedly as she tasted her sweet pussy and ass all over his mouth. The taste of her own pussy made her so hot. They continued kissing for almost an hour, their tongues flicking and twisting against each other's in a display so untamed and so sexy.

As they kissed she was nearly exhausted from being in such an endless state of arousal. Her body continued to go off like fire-crackers. As they kissed her hand went right to his giant cock.

"I need to see this huge cock Uncle," she blurted out loud. "It's all I've been thinking about since the other night."

He stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. While her eyes were glued to him, his were on her amazing body.

"Perfect Samantha," he said, taking in her sexy look standing before him dressed in nude. "You look so exciting." He added in a hot breath that drove her over the edge, "Just how I imagined you so many times...so many times."

"Oh God, I wanted to look sexy for you Uncle," she groaned in a hot breath as she turned her head to kiss him.

She did feel sexy and it was because of him turning her on so much. Standing nude in front of Uncle made her feel so sexy and so nude. After her dress was off he took in the sight of her body, continually telling her how sexy she looked.

The sight of his son's wife undressed to fuck, with her legs crossed had him boiling inside. 'God, how lucky I am', he thought proudly, removing his shirt while looking at her hungrily. He felt he'd finally scored his golden trophy.

"Come here baby," he said, confidently. She noted his penetrating eyes were riveted to her amazing body.

Uncrossing her legs, she came to him and they instantly started kissing. She ran her hands all over his back and chest, getting turned on again as their tongues were entwined.

129053755_sam5.jpg

They kissed hard. Her hands were all over him now eager to see his massive cock.

"Oh God Uncle I want to be yours so bad," she said in a hot voice, her hands greedily massaging his straining cock.

It was now time for her to see his massive cock.

"Oh God, I'm going crazy to finally see that huge cock," she gushed.

"It's time Samantha," he said, his eyes riveted to her as he began to undo his belt.

"God, I can't wait to see you. I've been going out of my mind thinking about you and that great big cock of yours," she groaned, feeling her pussy on the verge of erupting again.

Unzipping his pants, her eyes went wide-open as she stared in disbelief and shock watching him pull down his pants, uncovering the longest cock she had ever seen or imagined. The enormous mass of flesh looked like a baseball bat to her with the width of a beer can as it was unveiled in front of her.

"Oh fuck," was all she kept moaning as inch by inch it was revealed to her.

"Pinch your nipples for me," he commanded as he continued to remove his pants.

Feeling her pussy ready to explode, she instinctively crossed one foot over the other, hoping to calm herself for what she knew was ahead.

"I said pinch your nipples Samantha," he said in a stern voice, catching her by surprise. It instantly let her know she'd waited a second too long and promised herself she would never let that happen again.

'Wow that's a side to him I never saw before', she thought, suddenly even more turned on to him. It seemed like time stood still when the almost surreal sight of his giant cock was revealed. Finally when his pants were down almost to his knee she saw the grapefruit sized cockhead finally come into view.

"OH MY GOD...NO FUCKING WAY," she groaned out loud when his monstrous cock was fully exposed to her.

Looking at her knock-out body with the darkest lust he ran his left palm down the length of his huge shaft, which seemed to awaken it and bring it to life. It began to throb menacingly and balloon out like a tire filling in front of her.

Suddenly her eyes went wide, watching the grotesque maze of huge veins begin to push off the sides of his enormous shaft, filling with blood, making his huge monster look angry.

It was a frightening sight that she could not take her eyes off, watching it expand to the most immense size right in front of her eyes. Now, needing to fuck her he approached her as it ballooned out to its unbelievable size, curving to the side as it bounced from knee to knee.

"Sit on the bed and fuck yourself Samantha," he said in a commanding voice.

"Oh fuck it's so fucking huge," she groaned. She sat on the edge and instantly plunged two fingers into her already soaked pussy.

"That's it Samantha. Fuck that sexy pussy. Show my big cock how bad you want to fuck it," he groaned, watching her perform for him.

The actual hard fucking started at seven pm, and didn't end until ten pm later that night. It took her almost two hours to finally bottom out on his huge cock; something that shocked her and pleasantly surprised him. Once that happened and her pussy adjusted to his massive cock it was non-stop fucking all night.

129053756_samf.jpg
129053758_samf2.jpg
129053759_samf3.jpg
129053757_samf1.jpg

During their hot, lust-filled fuck he controlled all of the action, molding her into hundreds of different fuck positions that brought to her to the most incredible heights of lust. In every position her stretched-out pussy exploded harder than the previous one. During breaks in fucking they would kiss with a passion of two sex-starved lovers. During the electrifying kissing her soft hands were glued to his massive cock stroking the massive shaft with absolute devotion to please it. During the night of passion she told him she was his love hundreds of times.

His cock brought her pussy off in ways she never knew possible and the freakish length of his shaft hit places in the deepest parts of her boiling cunt; places that she never knew existed. The different ways she rode his shaft thrilled him beyond words while he flooded her explosive fresh cunt with buckets of scorching hot cum. In turn her pussy exploded all over his massive shaft in ways he had never felt a cunt explode before. It was also the first time in her life that she ever squirted.

And their secret affair continued even after mani and kushboo returned. Each time mani sneaked with his mother, it was go time for Samantha and her father in law. And she wondering when to tell her husband and take her revenge, while Athreya was ploughing in to her.

THE END ???

I
Next Story will be 7aam Arivu/7th Sense. Initially when I wrote this story on xossip/xossipy/inssia, I only posted the Dhanya's part. Now i have completed Shruti's part as well. So old readers, watch out for the new content.
Have been waiting for the remaining part for a very long time

Next Story will be 7aam Arivu/7th Sense. Initially when I wrote this story on xossip/xossipy/inssia, I only posted the Dhanya's part. Now i have completed Shruti's part as well. So old readers, watch out for the new content.
Marana waiting bro ??

Waiting for it, add Dhanya and Shruthi lesbian

7aam Arivu / 7th Sense

Original Film Plot : [The story revolves around Shruti Hassan, a genetic engineering student and Suriya, a worker at Bombay Circus. Suriya is a Descendent of the legendary Bodhi Dharma, who lived during the 6th Century AD. As per the story, Bodhi Dharma is an exceptionally skilled fighter and a Medic. Shruti’s theory is that the DNA sample of a person contains the memory strands of their ancestors. Shruti’s main aim is to perform a genetic experiment on Suriya and to revive Bodhi Dharma's skill once again. She submits her thesis to various countries. Apparently, China is being a bad girl and is plotting to wage a bio-war against India. They get shocked on seeing Shruti’s thesis and send Dong Lee to carry out OPERATION RED to make sure that Bodhi Dharma's truth remains uncovered. The fate of the country rests on Shruti’s research and how she does it covers the rest of the story.]

My Story Plot: What if Dong Lee had a different approach on how to stop Shruti’s research??

Chapter 1 : Subjugation of Dhanya

It’s been a week since Dong Lee had reached Chennai. He’s never worked this hard towards his mission. This girl Shruti and her team are giving Dong Lee a run for his Money. It’s too late to back down now. He should find her at no cost. Shruti and her team of Medical Students are trying to wake up Bodhi Dharma into the body of a circus guy - Suriya. They went into hiding as soon as they heard the news of Dong Lee. They knew the dangers Dong Lee possessed. Not only is he a trained martial artist, a secret spy, athletically agile, he had a far more deadly weapon. His eyes were unlike any others. He had the ability to enter into another person’s thought and he can read their mind and even physically control their body if they are vulnerable.

Knowing this, Shruti didn’t want to face him head to head. She knew she and her bunch of friends don’t have a chance. Even Suriya easily got bested by him. Thankfully Dong Lee didn’t know Suriya would be the host for Bodhi Dharma else this would have been wasted when he arrived itself.

Shruti took shelter in IIT genetics Lab. Since it was Semester holidays time, the students were not there. She had hoped to keep Suriya in there and try to revive Bodhi Dharma. She took extreme measures to keep this place a secret.

She separated Dhanya to be the outside girl who would buy them much needed supplies and foods. The others helped her in the research inside the lab itself. She made sure not to tell Dhanya the address and Dhanya would simply buy the products and keep it in the car itself while Imran, a member of their team will take the car and drive it to the lab. She even changed all of their numbers and warned them to call only if it was necessary.

This plan worked for few days perfectly but Shruti forgot to consider one thing – Humans. We Humans have a tendency to make a mistake and some tiny mistake can really cost a lot. Even though it was the duty of Dhanya to always fill the fuel for the car, she forgot to do it one day and Imran only noticed it very late. He paid it through his Credit Card as he didn’t have any hard cash with him.

Dong Lee who had been Sniffing these Team, immediately picked upon this trail and he made a wave an investigation, putting good use to his Mind Controlling Eyes. His spirits got lifted when he finally was making some progress. He could feel he was getting close to Shruti. He took the control of the Apartment Security Guard and made him knock on the door and patiently waited for Dhanya to open the door.

As Dhanya opened her door thinking it was just the guard, she was in a shock of her life. She saw Dong Lee standing in full view of her. She never wanted to shut the door so fast. But she couldn’t do it. ‘Run away, scream for help. Attack him. Hide in a room. Break his eye contact’. Dozens of thoughts popped up in her head. But she was frozen as a statue, unable to do anything. Dong Lee laughed as he read those thoughts from her head.

“You know you can’t overpower me right?” Dong Lee asked her sarcastically as he entered her home and locked the door. Dhanya stood still without uttering a word.

“Oh I am sorry” Dong Lee released her from his hypnotic hold.

“Bloody Bastard, I won’t co-oper…” her words were cut short.

“blah blah blah. May be keeping your mouth shut would be the best course of action for you” Dong Lee took a seat comfortably opposite to her.

“Usually I am not like this babe. But you guys gave a very hard time for me and I had to face pressure from the higher ups. At one point even I thought I may fail. Phew.”

“Its time to relax then” Dong Lee said as he locked eyes with her.

"Mmmm, I think you should strip...slowly....running your hands all over your slutty body!"

She stood ready. Dong Lee laid back up on the couch so he could experience the full effect of the show.

Dhanya ran her hands up and down her body and down to the sides of her hips. She shook her hips slowly. Her eyes still locked with him.

"Tell me how much you want me," he asked.

She unzipped her churidar. "Please....I want you....I need you...."

"Beg more."

"I need you..." She moaned. "I need you so bad...please...." Slowly she removed the churidar over her head. Soon it was on the ground beside her.

She bent forward while twisting her hips sensually. Her moaning was loud. Her hands ran up her chest and into her hair. She bit her lips.

All this was a turn on for Dong Lee. His dick strained in his pants. Dhanya knew exactly how to behave and he was getting off on it big time. "Tell me how much of a whore you are," he authoritatively directed.

"I'm a big slut...please...I need your cock in me...I need it...desperately..." She was now removing her inner which was covering her lingerie. With a few more slow dancing steps, her lacy pink bra came into view through her transparent inner. She kept moaning while the strip show, which ignited Dong Lee’s passion even more.

She started panting as she neared her inner’s strap and she looked at him with more desperation.

"Oh yeah, you're a slut alright," he said. "Say it."

Dhanya sighed longingly. "I'm a slut..." she said as she slid one strap off and then the other allowing the inner to drop down to the ground.

She pressed her breasts together once again and then ran her hands in the sides of her face, brushing back her cheeks. She pressed one finger sweetly between her lips and let out a lingering home.

Turning around, she grabbed hold of her pants. She teased the fastener for a bit and then unzipped it. She wiggled her hips from side to side in efforts to slide it off her legs. They hovered on her thighs before dropping into a puddle at her feet. She bent down, removed it and threw it aside.

She was visibly and audibly more excited now. She caressed her body and danced more sexily than ever. She was putting on a show for him. Her hips swayed as her hands moved from her neck to her breasts to her flat stomach.

Dhanya reached behind her, she undid her bra and let in slide down her shoulders. She stared at him with those black eyes the entire time. Flinging those aside, she played her naked, perky pink nipples. They were not overly showy but cute.

"You love showing your tits to me, don't you slut?" he asked aggressively. He needed relief soon as well.

"Yes..." was her despairing reply. She traced her nipples with her fingers and pressed the naked mounds together.

Then she trailed down to the waistband of her pink panties. She slid those down her sensual hips and let them drop. She turned around in place and bent down, her pale ass staring directly at Dong Lee, and picked them from her feet.

Dong Lee stared at her erect naked form before him. His penis strained his pants. A beautiful shaved pussy lay before him for the taking. With her hostile ways eliminated, she was nothing more than little dancing doll to him. He walked up to her buried his hand in her hair. He pushed her face into his and forced a long kiss on her. It was an assertion of dominance. He heard her muffled moans as they lingered in her room.

Breaking it, he stared into her hungry eyes. "Get down on your knees," he ordered.

She complied once again. She looked up at him just waiting for the next instruction. Dong Lee clutched her hair and examined his prize. She was obedient, completely under the spell of his hypnotism.

"Undo my pants, my slave," he smirked.

Again, she complied wilfully, even frantically. She undid the button, pulled down the zipper and pushed his underwear and pants to his feet. As expected, Dong Lee's cock sprung into full action. Dhanya licked her lips at the sight of it. She slowly moved towards it, itching to get her mouth around it.

"You may start stroking it", He smirked at her.

She deeply inhaled when her hand met the shaft. Slowly she closed her fingers around it. It was a great mismatch. Her tiny palm couldn't even wrap around it. The shock in her face was unquestionable. It's too bad it had come to this. She stroked it eagerly back and forth. It was a great feeling knowing that she was just itching to get it in her mouth. So close yet so far.

"Now, between those pretty lips of yours," he finally said.

Instinctively she did just that. He ran his hand through the back of her hair and guided her up and down it. He muffled moans were still quite audible.

The girth of his cock forced his entire member deep into her mouth. There was no time for playfulness. No, Dong Lee had a long week and he wanted his cock rammed into Dhanya. He harshly tugged on her hair to get another grip on her which garnered a brief muffled yelp.

His thrusts became rougher. It provoked some gagging and coughing. Fortunately it didn't stop her. She knew better than to stop. She wanted this so badly.

“uhhhhgghhh” Dong Lee had reached his climax.

With that, her mouth flooded with his sex juices. It rather overwhelmed actually. Some spewed out the corner of her lips and dripped down her chin. He could see and feel the majority go down her throat though.

He pulled out and looked down at his slave, which he still held by the hair. Her pink slips glistened with his cum. Droplets slowly gravitated down her chin and to the floor. He pumped he member and shot the excess into her boobs before wiping the tip on her forehead and hair.

He ordered her to stand up. "Undress me," he said. "...sexily." He added.

Dhanya immediately began to move as she had before. She ran her hands down his stocky shoulders and arms. She teased the front of his shirt, dancing with the openings and caressing his chest. Moaning quite loudly she slowly unthreaded the buttons from their holes and threw off his shirt. Dong Lee noted her pouting eyes and longing gasps the entire time. His stocky build was quite unimpressive to a normal set of eyes, but to a possessed slave like Dhanya, it was the most desirable thing in the world.

Dong Lee violently cleared some plates and glasses from Dhanya’s dining table, things she probably needed but he didn't care. He made her bend, hands gripping the sides of the table.

"Spread your lips," he said.

She did. Her pink pussy lips became more visible to him. He stroked his dick as he neared her. She moaned as he stroked her pussy with one hand and ran her other through her hair. "Please...fuck my wet cunt...I want you fuck it hard...."

That was satisfactory for him. He stepped up and fired into her. Immediately he laughed to himself. "Wow. You are actually tight," he observed.

Dhanya felt this too by the sounds her face was making. She was moaning uncontrollably and hysterical with desire. He used the entire force of his heavy build to plough into her. They shook the table and made the floor rumble. Objects fell off the surface on either side of them. She even pushed her pelvis toward him in time with his thrusts.

Her moans turned to high pitched squeals. She began to whisper something over and over. Dong Lee had to strain himself to make out the words.

"I can't...I can't take it..."

Dong Lee smiled. Oh, she'd take alright. He forced even more into her. She cried in response. He began to sweat from the intense activity. So did Dhanya. Her body shined with not only his cum, but her own perspiration as well.

Eventually he released his load into her pussy. He pulled out and shot the rest onto her ass. Her breathing was heavy. "Yess...yess..." She repeated again and again in airy gasps. He stood back and admired her panting form. She was bent on her own dining table, his cum leaking out her cunt and plastered over her ass.

Satisfied, he dressed himself back and took her mobile, searching for Shruti’s number.

TO BE CONTINUED

"Mmmm, I think you should strip...slowly....running your hands all over your slutty body!"

She stood ready. Dong Lee laid back up on the couch so he could experience the full effect of the show.

Dhanya ran her hands up and down her body and down to the sides of her hips. She shook her hips slowly. Her eyes still locked with him.

"Beg more."

"I need you..." She moaned. "I need you so bad...please...." Slowly she removed the churidar over her head. Soon it was on the ground beside her.

She bent forward while twisting her hips sensually. Her moaning was loud. Her hands ran up her chest and into her hair. She bit her lips.

All this was a turn on for Dong Lee. His dick strained in his pants. Dhanya knew exactly how to behave and he was getting off on it big time. "Tell me how much of a whore you are," he authoritatively directed.

"I'm a big slut...please...I need your cock in me...I need it...desperately..." She was now removing her inner which was covering her lingerie. With a few more slow dancing steps, her lacy pink bra came into view through her transparent inner. She kept moaning while the strip show, which ignited Dong Lee’s passion even more.

She started panting as she neared her inner’s strap and she looked at him with more desperation.

Dhanya sighed longingly. "I'm a slut..." she said as she slid one strap off and then the other allowing the inner to drop down to the ground.

She pressed her breasts together once again and then ran her hands in the sides of her face, brushing back her cheeks. She pressed one finger sweetly between her lips and let out a lingering home.

Turning around, she grabbed hold of her pants. She teased the fastener for a bit and then unzipped it. She wiggled her hips from side to side in efforts to slide it off her legs. They hovered on her thighs before dropping into a puddle at her feet. She bent down, removed it and threw it aside.

She was visibly and audibly more excited now. She caressed her body and danced more sexily than ever. She was putting on a show for him. Her hips swayed as her hands moved from her neck to her breasts to her flat stomach.

Dhanya reached behind her, she undid her bra and let in slide down her shoulders. She stared at him with those black eyes the entire time. Flinging those aside, she played her naked, perky pink nipples. They were not overly showy but cute.

"You love showing your tits to me, don't you slut?" he asked aggressively. He needed relief soon as well.

"Yes..." was her despairing reply. She traced her nipples with her fingers and pressed the naked mounds together.

Then she trailed down to the waistband of her pink panties. She slid those down her sensual hips and let them drop. She turned around in place and bent down, her pale ass staring directly at Dong Lee, and picked them from her feet.

Dong Lee stared at her erect naked form before him. His penis strained his pants. A beautiful shaved pussy lay before him for the taking. With her hostile ways eliminated, she was nothing more than little dancing doll to him. He walked up to her buried his hand in her hair. He pushed her face into his and forced a long kiss on her. It was an assertion of dominance. He heard her muffled moans as they lingered in her room.

Breaking it, he stared into her hungry eyes. "Get down on your knees," he ordered.

She complied once again. She looked up at him just waiting for the next instruction. Dong Lee clutched her hair and examined his prize. She was obedient, completely under the spell of his hypnotism.

Again, she complied wilfully, even frantically. She undid the button, pulled down the zipper and pushed his underwear and pants to his feet. As expected, Dong Lee's cock sprung into full action. Dhanya licked her lips at the sight of it. She slowly moved towards it, itching to get her mouth around it.

She deeply inhaled when her hand met the shaft. Slowly she closed her fingers around it. It was a great mismatch. Her tiny palm couldn't even wrap around it. The shock in her face was unquestionable. It's too bad it had come to this. She stroked it eagerly back and forth. It was a great feeling knowing that she was just itching to get it in her mouth. So close yet so far.

Instinctively she did just that. He ran his hand through the back of her hair and guided her up and down it. He muffled moans were still quite audible.

The girth of his cock forced his entire member deep into her mouth. There was no time for playfulness. No, Dong Lee had a long week and he wanted his cock rammed into Dhanya. He harshly tugged on her hair to get another grip on her which garnered a brief muffled yelp.

His thrusts became rougher. It provoked some gagging and coughing. Fortunately it didn't stop her. She knew better than to stop. She wanted this so badly.

With that, her mouth flooded with his sex juices. It rather overwhelmed actually. Some spewed out the corner of her lips and dripped down her chin. He could see and feel the majority go down her throat though.

He pulled out and looked down at his slave, which he still held by the hair. Her pink slips glistened with his cum. Droplets slowly gravitated down her chin and to the floor. He pumped he member and shot the excess into her boobs before wiping the tip on her forehead and hair.

Dhanya immediately began to move as she had before. She ran her hands down his stocky shoulders and arms. She teased the front of his shirt, dancing with the openings and caressing his chest. Moaning quite loudly she slowly unthreaded the buttons from their holes and threw off his shirt. Dong Lee noted her pouting eyes and longing gasps the entire time. His stocky build was quite unimpressive to a normal set of eyes, but to a possessed slave like Dhanya, it was the most desirable thing in the world.

Dong Lee violently cleared some plates and glasses from Dhanya’s dining table, things she probably needed but he didn't care. He made her bend, hands gripping the sides of the table.

She did. Her pink pussy lips became more visible to him. He stroked his dick as he neared her. She moaned as he stroked her pussy with one hand and ran her other through her hair. "Please...fuck my wet cunt...I want you fuck it hard...."

That was satisfactory for him. He stepped up and fired into her. Immediately he laughed to himself. "Wow. You are actually tight," he observed.

Dhanya felt this too by the sounds her face was making. She was moaning uncontrollably and hysterical with desire. He used the entire force of his heavy build to plough into her. They shook the table and made the floor rumble. Objects fell off the surface on either side of them. She even pushed her pelvis toward him in time with his thrusts.

Her moans turned to high pitched squeals. She began to whisper something over and over. Dong Lee had to strain himself to make out the words.

Dong Lee smiled. Oh, she'd take alright. He forced even more into her. She cried in response. He began to sweat from the intense activity. So did Dhanya. Her body shined with not only his cum, but her own perspiration as well.

Eventually he released his load into her pussy. He pulled out and shot the rest onto her ass. Her breathing was heavy. "Yess...yess..." She repeated again and again in airy gasps. He stood back and admired her panting form. She was bent on her own dining table, his cum leaking out her cunt and plastered over her ass.

Satisfied, he dressed himself back and took her mobile, searching for Shruti’s number.

TO BE CONTINUED
What a brilliant update ...... Keep it up.... I am badly waiting for part 2 .... ??

"Beg more."

TO BE CONTINUED
Nice w

Chapter 2 : Subjugation of Shruti

The moment Dong Lee looked into the mind of Dhanya; he found that she doesn’t know where Shruthi and her friends are there. That’s why he showed his frustration over Dhanya. Now that he has finished ploughing her, he knew he wasn’t done. He set his target on Shruthi next. He took Dhanya’s mobile and searched for Shruti’s number.

Shruti has always been a naughty and adventurous girl. But due to her nature of work, she had to tone down her inner desires. Because she wanted others to take her seriously. The research she was doing demanded that seriousness. Although she would find some instances where her inner demons take over her. Of course, after that she would feel a little dejected since she let her desire win over her passion. The things she would do include teasing her co-workers and friends.

She would often wear low cut tops inside her coat and be clumsy around her co-workers and accidentally drop things and bend to get it and give them an excellent cleavage to gawk upon.

Sometimes she would accidentally brush against Ashwin and give him a firm rubbing on his crotch. Sometimes she would fall asleep on the study table itself while her dress would be widely adjusted. She made them seem like everything was on accident but inside, she was very much enjoying. And no one suspected anything because despite her playfulness she was very keen on her research and she was showing the results.

Now as Dong Lee selected Shruti’s contact to call, he wasn’t sure how his powers would work. He has only tested so far in direct eye to eye contact. He wanted to try it anyway.

As the video call ringed on Shruthi’s mobile, she didn’t think twice to attend. Dong Lee made sure not to reveal himself but he was still able to see Shruthi’s clear face. He started his mind control attempts but it was useless. At that moment, he decided to dig deep into her forbidden desires.

And there it was – The other side of Shruthi Hassan. Dong Lee commanded her to be more appreciative of her desires and indulged her to act upon it. Hit by the corruption waves, Shruti instantly felt the change in her; she no longer felt the need to cage her feelings; she wanted to embrace who she is. She hastily left the research lab. Seeing her exit, Dong Lee felt content and started to relax by watching the TV.

Shruti walked out of the lab to the nearest road junction. While she was walking, she slowly stripped her inners one by one. She could see few people walking here and there but not much crowd. As she reached the junction, she undid her buttons to the coat. Slowly as she passed a pervy old guy, she pretended she didn’t see him.

Shruti was becoming aroused. She slid a hand down past her belly button and she stroked her smooth skin, she could feel her pussy squirm at her touch. Sneaking a peek at the old men, she saw them leering at her and talking amongst themselves. Some of the people started taking pictures of her but they did it secretively.

Now Shruti saw few people snapping her pics and taking videos, she showed them even more. These bold actions of Shruti gave them even more courage and they openly started to record her lewd moves. One of them was the wannabe guy who sends video clips to News channels for money. He sent the video clip to NEWS 7.

Dong Lee was leisurely flipping channels when the particular news caught his attention.

He was ecstatic as the plan worked exactly as he hoped. He quickly noted the address and started his car to the destination.

It was tough 1 hour drive for Dong Lee as he drove through the traffic jam. When he reached there, there was no sign of Shruti. He looked around and around and that’s when he noticed that – A piece of underwear. On closer look, he found that it was a clean white underwear lying on the roadside.

The Freshness of the underwear indicated that it was left behind just moments ago. He dropped down to pick it up and it felt warm to his touch. He gave it a mild sniff imagining Shruti’s scent in them.

As he slowly went towards that direction, he could follow the trail left my Shruti earlier. There it was, he now found out the bra lying as well. He didn’t miss a beat to take it out and sniff it.

From there it was easy to trace Shurti’s Car. He had approached her on the side of the road opposite to the petrol station where he found her and suggested that she should take him to their super-secret lab. Somehow, she knew that she should have refused, but taking him to their lab, had seemed to be a great idea in her mind.

They didn’t speak a single word while they drove, however, his left hand had rested on her thigh all the way to their lab. Since she was not wearing anything under her lab coat, he had an unobstructed view and easy access to her naked flesh. The thought of throwing him out of her car for this behavior, never had occurred to Shruti, even when his hand had moved higher, until he had reached her pussy. He had told her she should let him take further liberties with her body.

Back