• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Announcement How can I move my thread from here to Pro Faker's section?

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Admins will review your thread move it based on certain criterias
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
HEY ADMIN CHECK MY THREAD AND MOVE IT TO SENIOR FAKERS GALLERY SECTION PLZ PLZ PLZ ???
Thread 'JAV INDIAN ACTRESS FAKES' JAV INDIAN ACTRESS FAKES - Faker's Gallery - and If you find it worthy then please move it to pro section

• By default, in order to avoid spams and to maintain quality, all newly joined fakers and members are restricted to make new threads in the Senior fakers section.
  • New members can make their threads here and request any admin to move the thread to Pro Fakers Gallery section.
  • Only threads with high quality fakes updated regularly will be moved to Pro Fakers section
Yo admin, id like for you to consider moving my threads to pro faker section pls

Hey admin @desifakes please review my threads and if it is worthy please please move my thread for pro fakers.????

@desifakes

Please see and review my recent fakes
And promote me by giving pro faker and exclusive faker batch

I hope you will find them good enough to be get promoted
just giving a sample of my recent fakes
3Pukh.jpg
Very good ??

Below given is the link of my thread. I intend to move my thread to Pro-Fakers's. KINDLY Please review it and if you find it worth of it then please move my thread to the Pro section

@desifakes and other admins, I would recommend moving @Darth Vador 's thread to the Pro Faker section. He is consistently posting good fakes in his thread which is now over 60 pages.
THANK YOU BRO FOR APPRECIATION.....least they can do is give reason for not doing so....thanks anyways ?

Please review my threat and approved me as a pro faker

Back